antique duck call collectors

$29, Glynn Scobey Goose Call. Are you trying to figure out who made your call? Call is 6 1/2" and Walnut. Step drilled barrel, double reed with deep sound. Sold before I could list it. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Ken Martin Goose Call. Book is very fine. Drop down a row and move to left edge as if reading a page: Double reed, step drilled barrel. This one from a collection assembled in the 80s. Some of the colors are really difficult to find, and none are easy to locate! This one is about perfect as made, Exc+ (lx) SOLD, Kum Duck Call. Pretty wood. Scarce. or. Ponder those facts for a while and let me know what you conclude. Brown colored call for the Tri County Ducks Unlimited Chapter. THANKS FELLOWS, Jack Ray "Duck Kall". Olt Pekin Ills Illinois Duck Call Keyhole Trade Mark 348205 Exc. Has wear the the two l's in Call as shown in photo. 374 people follow this. Call is 5" and Arkansas style. (dxx) SOLD, P.S. Olt Pekin, Illinois. This one is MIB with papers. One end of plastic top is rough, otherwise box is as new, call is Mint. If you don't have Ray's Gun Wax, I sell it. (yy) SOLD, P. S. Olt Model 77 Goose Call. I was lucky enough to be visiting Glynn one day and he thought he might still have some of the first year calls. In the late 1980s the Royal was highly regarded as a quality call. Hard rubber, Exc+ $75, Thompson Wildlife Calls, Million Dollar Duck Call. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Very Good. These are NOT run of the mill Scobey calls. Manufactured By P. S. Olt, Llc A Game Call Company That Started In 1904. If you don't know how to modify the Olt Keyhole, try one of these. It is heavier stock, nice red ink with lots of graphics on all sides. (dlx) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Goose Call. Can you see a 1940s Hollywood movie star? MIB with papers. If These Dont Sell They Will No Longer Be Listed Sold by jongrubb69 in Decatur, Maker P.s. Mint as made. When he found one, he began blowing it, over and over. Early with wooden insert, 1985 or before. Mint. Label chipped, but you can make out enough to read parts of the name and a little or the other information on the label. I would like to keep them together. Dd-120 Dd-115.Sold by hagglenow in Hattiesburg, Vintage P.s. Mint. No zipcode, so before 1960. Illinois River Decoys, Wooden Duck Decoy, Hunting Antiques, Duck Calls Welcome to Muddy Water Decoys! Heat and cold, wind and calm, rain, snow, sunshine and maybe sleet have dealt their blows to this call and it has shrugged them all aside, showing George Soule knew how to build a rugged, yet seductive, duck call. A vast collection of pristine vintage or antique hunting and fishing collectibles. If you do not get a reply look in your spam or junk folder. Mint as made. Original Price $39.99 Number 34 is a 3 duck with brown insert. Mint. I believe this wood is Butternut. Mint with Mint label. Yours eyes may see a great call, but if you close your eyes and just feel this call, your fingers will tell you a master made it. Sale Price $14.00 Appraisals; Mason, Dodge, Peterson Factory Decoys; Other Factory Decoys; . The Osage call is Mint. Except for the tight crack it is Mint. Book is better than Fine, no dog eared pages, no markings of any kind, clean. $35, Mike McLemore Duck Call. They are scarce as hen's teeth. I have to think it is fairly early as it has no markings on it, not even on the collar where I have seen his calls marked most frequently. All are Mint. Some wear around mouth. (lx) SOLD, Not in Photo because I forgot to put it in: Herter's Leather Call Bag with heavy snap. $20.80, $32.00 There are a lot of very knowledgeable call collectors and makers out there and it's their knowledge that is essential to preserving the history of this art. Handling marks, but no breaks in the finish. There are lots of good guns out there that wish they had walnut like this. In the 1980s it was regarded as a quality call, perhaps a forerunner of later small custom factory makers. Model 800 Goose. (dlx) SOLD, P. S. Olt GB-110 Turkey Gobbler Call. They never had boxes, having come directly to me from Mr Olt. The fanciest shape I have seen on Thurman's calls. It was sold with a gummed label, most of which didn't last long. Box is got the proper red color from the 1950s. Almost.) Exc- call in Exc- box. (yxx) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Goose Call. Mint. Wood insert dates it to pre 1985. This is the same call listed below, but I forgot to show the box in the photo. Light and small, why not have one in your calling outfit? Box has water stain on bottom reaching up a short way on both sides. Mint. Olt L-22 Regular Goose Call In Excellent Condition!Sold by drawslowlettheg5fly in Mechanicsburg, Vintage P.s. SIGNED ON THE BARREL BY MIKE McLEMORE. Numbers 25-29 are plastic reed calls; all calls before this have been metal reed calls. SOLD (eel). (dol) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Goose Call. Why would anyone do that? wear around mouthpiece says it was used alot. Original papers in box. The band is real silver. This one retains the granules, which is fairly rare. I bought a lot of these calls from an old duck hunter who doesn't hunt any more. (15% off), Sale Price $20.80 But it is on this call, barely partially visible just below the lanyard ring. Hunting, Fishing & Miscellaneous Sporting Collectibles. Otherwise book and dj are like new. The Call Does Work.Sold by gunman3268 in Spring Mills, Trade Mark No. It measures 5 3/4 inches around the lanyard ring. MY GLYNN SCOBEY COLLECTION HAS BEEN SOLD. Roughly 1980 or earlier. Innards replaced. $29, Scotch Shaker Duck Call. It is lighter in both color and weight than walnut. This is the newest label for Ray's Gun Wax. The Reelfoot Lake Callmakers & Collectors Association are excited to announce the following: $2000.00 PRIZE MONEY for the "SANCTIONED GRAND AMERICAN DUCK-CALLING CONTEST". He improved this design and made it smaller on mid '80 calls. (ux) SOLD, Thomas Game Calls, Model 156-D Multi-Reed Duck Call. Duck Calls: An Enduring American Folk Art (1988) was the first book that I wrote about duck calls. The 77 Olt Goose seems to be hard to find. VG+-Exc. Metal reed Reelfoot Lake style with hand painted duck. Here are three to get you started or to add to what you already have: Thomas Supreme Duck Call. I learned those with the band in the middle of the rosewood pieces were the upper level. (ent) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Goose Call. Note the call is walnut and well polished. Lucky for you. , Rich n Tone, Richenback, collectors take note. Laid in is a card from DU stating the book has over 800 calls covered and 450 makers, plus the history of duck calls. Yes, that band is real silver. Call is lightly handled with one small place where something white got into an indent. Call is contained in the original box. So the number existing could be far less then 300. This is the only cocobolo Spotts call I have seen. (ct) (SOLD), Ken Martin Duck Call. Read More The red lable is truly red, not as it apperas in this photo. Otherwise Mint. Walnut is perfect. It is nice to have them both to compare. Olt calls? Mint, Rare. All My Sales Final With No Exceptions. Trademark #348205. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. SOLD (ot), P.S. I have written elsewhere how much I love Ken's duck calls, size, shape, sound, everything. (eel) SOLD, Black Duck Duck Call. Do NOT buy one of these unless you enjoy being disappointed. Exc. (50% off), Sale Price $9.99 Osage orange. If you buy one without the other it will be you, not me, causing their divorce from one another. Exc (ttz) SOLD, P. S. Olt D-2 Duck Call. Mint. Complete Set Price is SOLD (EXXXZ), F. A. Allen Duck Call. He must have made a million inserts, because for the rest of his call making days, about 50 years, he used those same inserts in every call I have ever seen that he made. The letter strokes are the same as his earlier signatures, but as we age our hand writing seems to degenerate. Fred Allen of Monmouth, Illinois made the first modern-style call in 1863. Wooden insert dates this call to pre 1985. SOLD (dllz), P. S. Olt 77 Goose Call. (dut) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Goose Call. $68.00, $80.00 I can't recall another of Ken's calls this color. Mint in nr Mint extremely rare box. White lettering and world logo are perfect. Mint in box with papers. Since I collect both Scobey and Bean, it has been a perfect fit for me. This is the only World Logo squirrel call I have seen with this color barrel. I still use an wingbone turkey call he made for me. Exc- (dyt) SOLD, P S Olt Model 66 Duck Call. MIB. Pluses: Made from the "end of the day" plastics where all left oer plastics were mixed giving each barrel a truly unique swirlled look, and it sports the World Logo, meaning it was produced in the late 1950s. Exc in VG+ box. . Ken only used the small letter brand a couple of years in the very ealy 1960s. Note the brown insert. The first mention of an overall Glodo duck call was in Nash Buckingham's 1928 article, "The Neglected Duck Call . $35, P. S. Olt D-2 (D2) Duck Call with World Logo and matching World Logo Box. Enjoy. $85, Sears Ranger Duck call in Box. - Banded Duck Call, Ken Martin (1922-2001) Illinois - Walnut Goose Call, Albert Thibodeaux - Carencro, LA- Checkered Duck Call, Bill Dowdle (1920-2000) Memphis, TN. It feels like quality and precision. Glynn Scobey Goose Call. in gold on the light brown wood, making it very hard to see. He turned out decoys for five years, making bluebills, canvasbacks and mallards, mostly hollow cedar designs, although he did experiment with cork bodies one winter. Large Letter Lemont, Ill dates it to late 1960s to early 1970s. Bubble in interior of label tells me it is a decal. There is a dimple in the plastic box top as shown in photo. Map of Illinois with goose and duck as well at "Tri-County 1995" and the member's number are on the revese side of this call. Insert is a shoulder insert. I think even I could call a duck with this call. I cannot explain why the label got put on at an angle like this one (perhaps during the annual Christmas party? $45, Cajun Duck Call. "A lot of collectors are not duck call collectors. Related Topics: NORTHLAND OUTDOORS HUNTING OUTDOORS PEOPLE BOOKS By Brad Dokken Yellow and brown applied label (decal) is perfect, no chips or tears. Exc in Exc box with papers. (cl) SOLD, Herter's World Famous Vit Glodo Duck Call. Box has light water stain along sides, more noticable on the bottom section of the two piece box. (llxz)for the pair. It is offered here for the first time. There are a few more of these in the next row too. Time flys! Strong white lettering, call is Mint. F.A. 38 and 43. P. S. Olt C-3 Perfect Mallard Call. There can't be many of them out there. Call is near Mint. The one on right and middle have sold. See details. Blues have some very special wood and are very scarce. (trd+dxx) SOLD, Johnny Marsh. Walnut with nice wide lip rest! Check it out next to the call beside this on in the photo. Item(s) Exactly As Shown In The Pictures.Sold by wynners in Lynden, P.s.olt No. The walnut is deeper than in photo and the reds of other calls in photo above are bright red, not as they look in photo. I put both of them here for easier comparison. The five calls in this photo all came from a sporting goods shop that closed in the 1990s according to the owners son-in-law. Beautiful call, walnut with some burl and shimmer on the back side. 30 day returns. Metal reed Reelfoot Lake call.Very early, high lanyard groove with well rounded shoulder at top of barrel. This Goose Call is made by Ken Martin. Literally I think. $225, P. S. Olt Mark V Duck Call. Exc (ty) SOLD, P. S. Olt Model A-5 Perfect Goose Call. I had to prop it up with a small vitamin bottle. It does not move and the call functions perfectly. Glynn told me he made this pattern about 1987, which fits in nicely with the shop's years of life being 1980s-1990s according to owner. The result is very few of these boxes were made and many of them didn't survive to today, even fewer in this condition. Like all the others known, the lettering is mostly vanished, but the banner is complete. Fancy wood, which I forget and 2 geese painted on it. SOLD (zut), I lightened the colors in this photo to show the brush work on the calls better. (15% off), Sale Price $4.00 Mint in package with instructions. Call is 5" and Banded. I don't know if these were offered in this camo pattern before Olt closed up. This one remarkablly clean and free of any dings, dents, scratches. I can't get my paints out and mixed in seven minutes when painting a decoy. Very Good. Now that I see the label on this one, with part of the first 7 chipped, I can see why. This one measures 3 1/2 inches to the top of the mouth piece. This is made from birdseye maple on steroids! Buy Vintage Ps Olt Duck Calls here! Exc. This call is one made for the Tri County Club in 1995 amd so dated. This Duck Call was made by Leonard Douglas of Troy, TN. Perhaps someone let his puppy hold it? Scarce box! The DR tells us it is a double reed call. The box is in As New condition. Not many made in this style. Has been used and finish is flaking. Known as the million dollar duck call, they do have a good sound. Some in use marks and one scratch that goes from rear almost to his signature. In both cases he made a unique barrel shape and said in a letter to me he would not use those shapes again, except if I wanted more. The damned Emeral ash borer from Asia has killed every Ash on my property and everyone else's all around Ohio. (dll) SOLD, Custom Made Birdseye Maple Duck Call. As we all know, DR in Olt stands for double reed. 360 people like this. Magnum was a name already claimed by an ammunition manufacturer. I wanted to show the pen signature. Mint, Rare. (znl) SOLD, P. S. Olt A-50 Goose Call. I have a new email address, decoys1@verizon.net New updates coming as time permits! (cnl pr) SOLD, Ken Martin Custom Goose Call. While there, consider ordering a custom made, just for you, Grulla side by side shotgun. Also contains an order sheet with prices. This is the marblized red version, the one everyone wants. The back of the call has righter reds and darker blacks, very pretty. Not easy to find, especially in this condition. Mint as made. $85, Glynn Scobey Duck Call. Special woods as stated above. Mint. The brown is "end of the day", with pretty swirl in it. You will look long and hard before you find another call and box in this condition. Here is your chance. Ken Martin Goose Call. - Checkered Duck Call, Steve Boyles - Chillicothe, MO - Duck Call, Kevin Sjostrand Visalia, CA MarshKing Duck Call, Joseph L. Melancon (1906-1991) Robeline, LA - Duck Call, Doyle Breland (1934-2020) - Jena, LA - Duck Call, John Coats - Longwood, FL - Carved Duck Call, Michael Nelson - Dodson, LA - Checkered Duck Call, Leland Keith (1938-2005) Havana, IL - Walnut Duck Call, Les Freiborg (1946-2022) Detroit Lakes, MN - Duck Call, Joe Kolter (1943-2020) Cedar Rapids, IA - Dove Call, Fred Weeks (1932-2016) Savannah, TN - Walnut Duck Call, The Union Duck Call - Torrington, CT - Made by N.C. Hanson, Don Helmeke (1946-2009) Maple Grove, MN - Dual Duck Call, Doyle Breland (1934-2020) - Jena, LA - Checkered Duck Call, Bernie Forte - Nashville, TN - Carved Duck Call, Gene Parrish (1929-2009) Erin, TN - Checkered Duck Call, Leroy Johnson - Walnut Ridge, LA - Osgae Duck Call, Chris Paris - Tiptonville, TN - Duck call, Alvan Donald Sontag (1893-1969) Heron Lake, MN - Duck Call, Ed Glenn - Boardman, OR - Laminated Duck Call, Bobby J Hill (1954-2019) Union City, TN - Duck Call, Jim Chamberlin - St. Simons Island, GA. - Duck Call, Donald Steffonson (1939-2019) Cedar Rapids, IA - Goose Call, Dwight Thomas - Winnsboro, TX. These plain, no turning rings, calls are earlier than those with turning rings according to a family member. Mint. I show it here again so you can compare it to the call that followed it in the Sears lineup. No dents in the metal, not one! (el), Mangrum Duck Call. Ken liked these boxes with the green heads on the mallards--until he got the bill for their printing! The black ring around the top of barrel is on the way it was painted at the factory when made. This is the wide mouth version, which I personally prefer. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Talk to me. Add this to the every changing desire of a duck call maker to achieve the perfect duck call and you can see his life. If you have ever tried to remove a lanyard from these Scobey calls, you will know what the marks on the signature side of this call looks like. Label is complete, but has wrinkled. Made for diving ducks. Exc+. No name on call, no zip code on old box makes this before 1960. $89, P.S. The box has drawings of each type around all four sides. Mint. Fast delivery, full service customer support. Cal is in original box with Bean lanyard inside. Olt Duck Call Model No. (elxz) SOLD, P. S. Olt Goose Call. $85, Duck Call. (yt) SOLD, P. S. Olt A-50 Flute Goose Call. Pretty Walnut call with a touch of burl below the duck and a little more around the curve to the right. It came into existance because of Mr Sounderman's efforts to make the Magnum line of calls which were short lived because of a poor choice of names. This call was made by Haddon Perdew who carried the same name as his dad and worked with him until pater passed. That is 1907, two years before Charlie patented his calls. Exc. Hard rubber insert with plastic barrel, as made. largest - 18". That is the primary reason for bands. As I have stated, Ken's production time at Salmon was his lowest, thus making them the hardest to find. Call is Exc+ in Exc box with papers. "Special Wood" Glynn wrote on one of his mailing labels. I don't use Rare often, but these are beyond Scarce. Call, lettering and world logo are Mint. There were bins of parts and guys would just go by and grab an insert, fit them to a call, slap in a cork and reed and it went to the next step. All wood, means it was mad 1985 or before. Call is 5" and signed on the stopper. It does for me. It could have been made anywhere from the late 50s right up until Olt closed the doors. It feeds wood and leather. About See All (816) 942-5533. I think the call is a little older than that date even. A. Kolter Big Suzie Duck Call. I guess you all know these were made to call diving ducks. Hard to find today. Osage Orange, original lanyard, signed. Olt Model 77 Walnut Goose Call Ps Olt Made In Pekin, Ill Duck Decoy. Overall Length Assembled Is 4 58" Long.any Questions Feel Free To Message Me Thanks.Sold by joshpratt81 in Grants Pass, Maker P.s. This one is Mint. Mint in box. Ditto above. The box is better than the call and mine came bumped and wrinkled. Learn more. Go up 7 photos, Sta-Dry Duck Call. CHF33.37, CHF39.26 He told me he did that on purpose so as to not dimish the sight of the best parts. However they also mad a cocabolo goose flute call and this banded cocabolo duck call! Some talented knifeman has carved what looks to me like an indian teepee above lettering. VINTAGE CALL COLLECTORS USE CAUTION It has been brought to the board of director's attention that there may be some very good forgeries of BECKHART duck calls entering the market. A note inside this call proclaims it to be One of One, yes a One of a Kind. It is the BEST sounding Allen I have ever had! Browse our current calls for sale or calls sold in the past. !Sold by magartguy in Kinsman, Nothing Else Is Listed On The Call. (eet) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Magnum Goose Call. That's how the company making these for Sears Roebuck and Co made them. You have to look closely to see the one above the last L in Call. The address on this box is the same as on the gray box, Route 3. #22. is out of order, it looks like the earliest landing style. Every duck call he creates is unique. (yt) SOLD, Glynn Scobey 3 Geese Goose Call. This call is above average even for Glynn's calls. Joe had some calls made and not yet sold when he died. Feeling any guilt? (ztl) SOLD, P. S. Olt MKV (Mark five) Wooden Duck Call. The reverse has a brand that reads "Handcrafted by Larry W. Hickerson". Ken's very early calls are slightly shorter than his more recent ones. Searching for Wooden Decoy or other similiar listings? Scarce. Scarce with the tube and papers. Scarce. You can see the imperfections in the label. White lettering is complete and strong. Compared To Others Listed This Looks Like A Deal To Me. Community See All. Mint. I have three all with different nail polish markings on them. Call is 5 3/4" and signed on the barrel Nice Laminated Duck call by Ed Glenn of Boardman, OR. Won At A Ducks Unlimited Banquet In The 1980s. I am not sure when the JC Higgins brade began to be used by Sears, but it was done by the early, early 1960s. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Signed with a very fine felt tipped pen, also indicates early Scobey call. Glynn made this call as a prototype for a limited edition of 20 he was going to make for me to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Dale's Decoy Den. Decal announces the 25th etc. The box is signed and dated 2010. I tried to tell him it was an Olt 77 goose call. Really a nice early Allen, does not have the date on metal. 38 - 46. The same company made the very famous "Million Dollar Duck Call". Heavy plastic with heavy brass band, it may be a great call, but I have no knowledge of these plastic calls. 1990's Vintage LL Bean Duck Boots mens Size 9 Ankle Height GOODTHINGSYOUCANBUY (430) $96.00 FREE shipping LL Bean Vintage Y2K 90's Insulated Maine Hunting Boot Size 8 SALTMVUSA (80) $98.00 FREE shipping Vintage LL Bean Insulated Leather Duck Boots FateOrFaded (115) $60. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Here is your chance. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. All hard rubber. The clincher is the longer barrel length. SOLD (dlx), Harlan, Howard and Andrews, Crew. You can blow it soft or loud and it works just fine. Ray's Gun Wax. His note says, "This is one of my earlier goose calls that I hunted with a couple years, 1981. I do know that any Olt call with Gold lettering is special. I have it on here as a warning to you. I had gotten to know Sean at the Eastern Waterfowl Show in Maryland where we had adjoining tables. Call is 4 1/2" and LA style. Harlan, Howard and Andrews, Crew. Exc+ (del) SOLD. They were made from walnut Ed had given Ken with a request to make calls for him with it. MIB. I am not interested in breaking them up. I have to think these are the more expensive grade, as both have better woood than any other Gartner call I have seen, including the unfinished ones bought by Mike McLemore Sr and finished and sold by him under his Timberlake Mallard brand. It is the newer call and goes in the orange box standing on the right of photo above. Mint $85, P. S. Olt Model T-20 Fox, Coyote Call. Signed of course. Cherry insert. The Olt wooden calls are finallygetting the attention they deserve from collectors. I look forward to hearing from you. Antique crystal decanters are seamless, each clear and polished. Please Refer To Pictures.Sold by dsjs2408 in Muncie, Vtg Wood Walnut 66 Duck Call P.s. I always liked this early version of the C-3, but it must have been a paint to keep in adjustment. SOLD (elx), Yentzen/Sure Shot Double Reed Duck Call. (cx) SOLD, Mallardtone M295 Duck Call. Black with marbled brown ends makes a nice looking call. If I come to my senses, I will put it in my collection. Very Loud! Round hole BUT IT HAS THE SAME TONEBOARD AS THE KEYHOLES. Difficult to find these days. Mint $55, Glynn Scobey Duck Call. L L Bean Crow Call. There will be a vintage call contest with multiple categories and a cook off contest. Mint. He didn't want either his signature or his artwork to hide the best parts of the wood's beauty. 1-faulks Crow Call. var sc_security="85e6aa50"; Captcha failed to load. Box top has slight sticker gum stain where the price sticker was removed. There are not many this old in this condition still in the box in this condition. 966.9808 New Arrivals and Price Changes Blue winged teal, drake, Robert Elliston, Peoria, IL c. 1930 Blue-winged Teal by Robert A. Elliston, Peoria, IL, 1849-1915. (dut) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Goose Call. A year or two later, I remember him having the call with the wide flare to the insert and a small barrel. Either way, I believe this site can help you on either endeavor. Log In. Remnants of original decal remain. Box is missing lid, but bottom is Exc. This call predates the joint effort, so pretty early. (yx) SOLD, Cajun Goose Call. Pleased To Answer Any Questions You Might Have. This is a VERY NICE Duck Call made by Wes Townzen of Grafton, IL. SOLD (cx), Elam Fisher Type Tongue Pincher Duck Call. After you have bought a few of these Nr Mint calls from me, you might wonder why I split hairs so finely, but I do it because that's how I see 'em. Look closely at the box as its condition is magnificant considering the age. This is the earliest pen signature I have seen, before he dressed it up with swirls off the end of the y in Scobey. 29. $33.99, $39.99 CallCollector.com (CCC) is currently dedicated to U.S. and Canadian game call makers. Not many made. You may have to tune it to suit your blowing style. with papers. Key Hole with hard rubber barrel. - Carved Walnut Duck Call, Steve Wargo - Memphis, TN. It reminded me of the way information was passed around before any of the duck call books came out.) 3. The far side is the opposit of ths side in pic, that is, Walnut on maple. There were very few this early with two geese painted on them. Wile there you can check out the new vintage call exhibit for 2022-2023 "Calls of Arkansas". Label is Vg, the call is Mint. I bought this and one or two in the next row from Glynn in his shop in the 1990s. SOLD (yx), P. S. Olt 66 Duck Call. HIS FOX TRAPS DURING THE 1930'S. $99, P. S. Olt Model A-50 "Honker" Goose Call. Exc- (dol) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Duck Call. (dxx) SOLD, P. S. Olt S-8 Perfect Squirrel Call. The first year was also the smallest production, so not many made. Mint in like box. $89, Herters Crow Call. (dll) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Duck Call. When the colonists first arrived in North America, they found that the natives were using mud, bulrushes, fowl carcasses, and other materials to create imitations of ducks and other fowl. #15-23. Impeccably made, as were all Johnny Marsh's calls. Much rarer than the duck. Call is without blemish, Mint. Auctions. Marshall Nice Osage Goose Call made by Tom Weigel of Otley, Iowa. This is one he made soon after moving to Olive Branch. (lt) SOLD, Thomas World Famous Duck Call, Orange Label. W-12 Hard Rubber Pintail-widgeon Duck Call With Box. Beautifully painted mallard on this call, and the lack of turning rings indicate the call was maade in the 70s or early 80s. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Number 35-38 are an unusual shape Glynn made for a club in Minnesota about 1990, per Glynn himself. It works as is, the way it was made.) Only Chick's name is on the label. This call Ca 1950s-60s. Call has very light handling marks, else Mint. (edl) SOLD, P. S. Olt Special D-2 Duck Call. J-15. Until I got these, I had only seen one other Johnson call, a duck call I sold a few years ago. Exc. This one is small letter Lemont, Ill dating it to early to mid 1960s. Try it. $59, Thomas Multi Reed Duck Call. Brian Meyer - Guttenberg, Iowa - Walnut Duck Call Here is a Very Nice Walnut Duck Call made by Brian Meyer of Guttenberg, Iowa. Most of these products were injection molded. This Call was made by Don Helmeke (1946-2009) of Maple Grove, MN. Way back in the 1980s there was considerable competition at Calling Competitions and for call sales between Tim and Sean Mann. It can be modified the same way. The other call is walnut showing some very nice burl aspects. Displays nicely as an early Scobey or a great user. These copies are very good replicas of the original style BECKHART calls, both checkered and plain barreled versions. I tried to thow the unusal circular figuring on the swolen part of the call and where the figure disappears near the mouth, as well as the nice figure on side, similar to what you will see on the front of the call in the other photo far below. MIB (dnt) SOLD. This call has been used and put up wet. Lettering worn, call perfect. The dark spots near the lanyard ring were caused by the lanyard spring. Lucky you, you can buy two here with one phone call or email. This is the best Mangrum call I remember seeing as the soft woods wear easily. Shop our considerable collection, or try searching for a more particular Vintage Ps Olt Duck Calls using the site search. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. There is a rub to the paint on the wing of the goose, else only light handling marks. "Fat Boy Model". Brown box is the earlier version with his oldest address on it. VG+ (yt) SOLD, Earl Dennison Checkered Duck call with Lip Rest. (dtx) SOLD, L L Bean/George Soule Coastal Duck Call. Still all wooden calls, barrels and inserts. Mint to me means Perfect, as it should, so I will go with Near Mint. $49, P. S. Olt E-1 Crow Call. You may never have this oppurtunity again. The Million Dollar Duck Call.

Vinted Advert Girl March 2021, Osha Bathroom Requirements For Schools, Dreads With Fade Styles, Ruth Wilson Sightings, Articles A

antique duck call collectors