beechcraft duke turbine for sale

The acceleration is brisk. Daher Quest Kodiak 100 - 2011; Have any questions? In the past 30 days, the price has ranged from as low as $1,350,000 and as high as $1,350,000. TRANSPONDER: Garmin GTX-345 (ADS-B in-and-out displays on GNS-530W/430W Fax: 970 544-5484 Youve probably already figured it out the C90 is like the F150 and the Turbine Duke is like the Mustang. 2D panel only, no VC panel. BLR Vortex Generators (VGs Required for Royal Turbine conversion) Beechcrafts goal was to make the Duke perform, so they incorporated the biggest piston engines they could find, selecting the 380 horsepower Lycoming TIO-541. Thankyou for your support over the many years we operated. Beechcraft began design work on their new Model 60 in early 1965, with the first flight of the prototype occurring the following year. 1972 Beechcraft A60 Duke, 4600TT, 80/200 SMOH, 115/40 SPOH, Garmin GMA 345 Digital Transponder with Intercom, Garmin GNS 430 WAAS GPS/ More Info, 1979 Beechcraft B-60 Duke, 3878TT, 1279/601 SMOH, 421/421 SPOH, Garmin 530W GPS Nav/com/with air data, King KX-155 Nav Com, Audio Panel KMA-24, Garmin 345 More Info, Low Time Beech Duke B-60 with ONLY 2881 TT, GARMIN GNS-530W/GNS430W GTX-330 ES GDL69, Color Radar, Air, Factory ICE Protection, WINGLETS, VG, Nice Paint an More Info, 1975 Beech B60 Duke, 5175 TT, 155/960 SMOH. The Janitrol Heater does a fine job of keeping the cabin warm, and youll use it regularly since the normal cruising altitude is as high as possible. Sale Status: For Sale Year: 1981 Make/Model: BEECHCRAFT B60 DUKE TURBOPROP Registration #: N816MF Serial #: 577 Location: SANTA YNEZ, CA USA General Specs (cont.) Digital Approach Charts This translates into a higher cabin altitude at higher cruising altitudes. King KX-165 Nav/Com King KX-155 Nav/Com King KLN 90B Ap More Info, Royal Air is a buyer for your Duke. Beech King Air 90 100 200 300 Cover Louvered Air Intake 50-554260-607 (0419-20). . On the other hand, a 1974 Beechcraft B60 Duke with an even lower flight time of 3,106 hours is being offered for $100,000 owing to the aircraft's lack of . 260 gallons capacity (includes 2ea.15 gal tip tanks) So, it is no wonder that I really appreciate the JetPROP conversion provided by Rocket Engineering headquartered in Spokane, Washington. In a perfect world, one could find a well-cared-for, late-model Duke with low airframe time and run-out engines for $250,000 to $300,000, depending on avionics and equipment. It is a ho-hum performer comparatively, but it is a performer that has no gaps in performance. The rate of climb when using full takeoff power easily tops 3,000 feet per minute and is oftentimes much more in a lesser-loaded Royal Turbine Duke. 2) BLR Winglets (CHECK! And, the road noise from the big engine could be tiresome on a long trip. Bendix King ADF KR 87 And, this is a HUGE compliment! View our Q&A right here Heres my analysis. Your current browser cannot run our content, please make sure your browser is fully updated or try one of the browsers below. Lets use an automobile analogy. Theres simply no way theyd give up those 70 knots. A Royal Turbine Duke can reach FL250 in less than 10 minutes. The excess power translates into performance that is much like any vehicle that has high power-to-weight ratio. But, for most newbies, itll take a few hours of flying to get comfortable. Flugzeugfotos und Luftfahrtfotos - Fotos ansehen, suchen oder hochladen! The angle of climb is greater than my Pitts S2B, an airplane known for ridiculous performance. Over 1,000,000 pictures However, the Duke has a problem - er - two problems. If you have a smaller hangar or live in the desert areas of the western United States (and want a super-fast climb to get above the bumps), or if you love raw power, strongly consider the Royal Turbine Duke. They love the climb performance that gets them above the bumps in mere single-digit minutes. Frakes Exhaust Stacks N449DL's already got them) 3) BLR Vortex Generators (CHECK! One thing is for sureyoull turn heads on the tarmacit seems everyones heard of a Royal Duke, but theres not many that have seen one up close. Beech 60 Duke. After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. Both from seats recline nicely. RH: 0 SNEW, #1 NAV/COM/GPS: Garmin GNS-530W (WAAS) As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. Showing In short, the change in performance is spectacular. I drive a Ford F150 and I love it for its four big doors give access to a big dual cab, all the load carrying capability that I ever need, a smooth ride and decent gas mileage. Browse a wide selection of new and used BEECHCRAFT 60 DUKE Aircraft for sale near you at Aviation Trader Australia, the leading aircraft marketplace in Australia / Asia & Pacific. FAA certification was awarded on February 1 1968. Cruise: The Royal Duke will cruise at 290KTAS easily, and will do a little better than that when the temperature is ideal. This way the airplane accelerates less quickly and is much more controllable. Beechcraft airplanes have a well-deserved and well-respected reputation for being overbuilt. The Duke is no different. 1980 BEECHCRAFT B60 DUKE TURBOPROP Turboprop Aircraft Price:AUD $1,519,883(Price entered as: USD $1,059,000) Financial Calculator Aircraft Location:Prescott Valley, Arizona, USA Serial Number:568 Registration #:N6060Y Total Time:2,363 Number of Seats:6 Number of Blades:4 Avionics/Radios:-Garmin GNS-530W (WAAS) -Garmin MX-20 MFD 1 5129481661 Any condition! Telephone: 1-800-667-6045. Bendix King KFC 250 Autopilot coupled to G600 Total time: 3553. Bendix King KGP-560 EGPWS April, 2009) BLR Winglets (Required for Royal Turbine conversion) As a brand new member of this wonderful industry, I was amazed at AvBuyer's customer service from moment 1. Me? Download File Download File The average total time for a Duke Royal Turbine that is for sale is 3,254 hrs. Exceptionally clean, impeccably well-maintained B60 Duke with a very low-time airframe, Garmin GTX-345 Transponder (ADS-B out and ADS-B Traffic and Weather in), Garmin GNS-530W/430W (WAAS). Every pilot will tell you the Cessna 206 is the most capable six-place, high-wing airplane in the world. The Turbine Duke literally leaps forward and jumps in the air. So, hows the Turbine Duke perform? Collins ALT-50A Radar Altimeter The space up front (in the cockpit) is similarly sized to the PA46. Posted February 14, 2023, 1969 Beechcraft Duke fresh annual 5600 hours total time 1200 hours since major overhaul both engines excellent paint and interior always hangered Long range tanks are a DSB currently in use. FUEL COMPUTER: Shadin Fuel Computer coupled with GNS-530W/430W Copyright 2023Trader InteractiveAll Rights Reserved. Noise level: I found the noise level to be comparable to a turbine PA46, which means it is quite low. Get the average price and specifications for this model aircraft and hundreds of other models for free. 8 aircraft listings most relevant to your search. This Turbine Duke is Fast, Comfortable and Quiet, has a potty and a great useful load. Photos and other media may not display unless you activate javascript and refresh this page. That is why the Royal Turbine Duke doesnt sell as well. But, the majority of the baggage area is found in the nose. Posted February 23, 2023, prop sync actuator pn 213100 for lycoming 541.with cable, Telephone: The example I flew was particularly pretty. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience. The 290 KTAS in a Turbine Duke is a lot faster than the 220 KTAS in a C90. Size: 2497kb. Airplane Photos & Aviation Photos - View, Search, or Upload Photos! Use the "Filter By" button at the bottom of your screen to select only the makes or model /groups relevant to your search. ALT ALERTER: Shadin AMS-2000 Altitude Alerter, 232 Gallon Fuel Capacity (Required for Royal Turbine conversion) Feature, February 2020 This is one of the best reasons to buy a Royal Duke! With her low-time, exceptionally clean and well-maintained airframe and excellent paint & interior, N449DL is an excellent choice for the Royal Turbine Duke conversion. Posted February 22, 2023, 4600 TTAF, 80/200 SMOH, G345,430W, GMX 200, MC 4 a/p, gorgeous cosmetics, in license, fly away, Telephone: We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best experience. Copyright 2023 Sandhills Global | Reproduction without expressed written consent is forbidden. It is a twin-engine piston aircraft configured as a cantilever low-wing aircraft with a conventional Tail. Owner reports fuel burn of 68 gph at mid 20's, 260 kts However, the Duke has a problem er two problems. The 100-Hour inspection is not a overburdening inspection (and theres no phase inspections), so the maintenance costs should be reasonable. Cash in 24hrs! But, youll also look at the King Air C90. Required for the Royal Turbine Duke conversion are: 1) 232 Gallon fuel system (CHECK! Beechcraft airplanes have a well-deserved and well-respected reputation for being "overbuilt." The Duke is no different. I has been owned by a corporate pilot for 20 years and he spared no expense and it More Info, Beautiful 1969 beach craft duke 5600 hours total time 1200 hours since major overhaul both engines Beechcraft King Air 200 vs. Mitsubishi MU2. It is a rocket that will do anything I ask of it. . About This File. The PT6-35 engine is installed in the place of the big Lycoming and everything changes. More Info Tsunami Aircraft Sales, Inc. USA Soloy MKII Turbine 206. Telephone: Telephone: It doesnt carry the most, but it carries a lot. Included are the Scott Thomas Beechcraft B60 Duke panel with XML gauges replacing the gau files, and eleven textures by Michael Verlin with thumbnails. The KFC-200 (found in the Royal Duke) is also an oldie but goodie, but it has a few differences. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Max Zero Fuel Weight - 6000# 2) New Power Levers with Beta Lock-Out More Info, JUST IN, This extremely low time Beech Duke has just about everything. Beechcraft Beechcraft Turboprops for Sale Since 1964, the world-renowned twin-engine King Air turboprops have been produced by Beechcraft. Photos and other media may not display unless you activate javascript and refresh this page. Current Lycoming Engine Times: While the RATE of climb is impressive, the ANGLE of climb is even more impressive. Latest Statistics for Beechcraft Duke Royal Turbine for Sale The average price of a Duke Royal Turbine for sale on GlobalAir.com is $1,350,000. Overall Performance: Stunning, spectacular, incrediblethose are common adjectives to describe the Royal Duke. We use cookies to help you get the best experience when using our website. Its a sold, robust system that will seldom if ever fail you, but the Max Diff is lower than desired. Search. This Beechcraft B60 Duke is seen taking-off at Bern Airport in Switzerland, climbing towards the world-famous Swiss Alps. Fax: 418-871-6937 It has sleek lines and looks unbelievably fast. I have a saying that I believe to be true about a PA46its an easy airplane to land safely, but a hard airplane to land smoothly every time. The experience allowed me to gain significant flight time in the Royal Duke, so I thought it would be beneficial to give a "PIREP". In other words, start with a $150,000 to $200,000 Duke, buy the Royal Turbine conversion for $887,000, and you could be in a 300-knot, six-seat, twin turboprop for just over $1 million, albeit one fitted with two new engines. Your email address will not be published. 1972 Beechcraft A60 Duke, 4600TT, 80/200 SMOH, 115/40 SPOH, Garmin GMA 345 Digital Transponder with Intercom, Garmin GNS 430 WAAS GPS/. Use the "Filter By" button at the bottom of your screen to select only the makes or model /groups relevant to your search. View our entire inventory of New or Used Beechcraft Aircraft. Autopilot: I love the KFC-150 Autopilot (found in MANY PA46s) and call it an oldie, but goodie. International Aircraft Marketing & Sales. Beech Duke Nose Gear Fork And Piston. . It depends upon your penchant. 3) BLR Vortex Generators (CHECK! Buying Now! But, there are lots of other airplanes to consider if you like power and want six seats, and theres even another Beechcraft product to consider the King Air C90. So, Rocket Engineering did what they do besttake a great airframe and mount a great engine (PT6) on the front. International Aircraft Marketing & Sales. 2001 Cessna Citation 560XL; 1967 182K Low TT; 1952 Cessna 195 Equipped! 2) New Oil Coolers Of the current Duke Royal Turbine for sale listed now on GlobalAir.com, the average duration of the listing is 114 days. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. This Turbine Duke is Fast, Comfortable and Quiet, has a potty and a great useful load. RADAR: Bendix/King RDR-2000 Color Weather Radar displays on Avidyne MFD 1978 Beech Duke Wings - No Damage - complete w/landing gear & brakes. The Beech 60 Duke was produced by Beechcraft between the years 1968 and 1982. Rt eng.777 Rt prop 723, Lt eng. That all changed in 1985 when Soloy Aviation Solutions created the Mark I conversion program that changed-out . Interior: The door opens differently than a PA46, but it is quite easy. LH: 0 SNEW (3600 Hour TBO) Posted January 31, 2023. Additional aircraft listings were filtered out that may be similar, click here to view. Both the Jetprop and the Royal Duke are easy-to-fly conversions that are VERY well designed. The Royal Duke, although not perfect, is a great conversion that will find an audience with the owner that is efficiency-minded, wants to go fast, and doesnt want a big-footprint airplane. Learn how your comment data is processed. Theres definitely LOTS of interest in the marketplace, and I think there will be more Dukes converted as time progresses. If you have four people and bags, want to go 800 nm routinely and you prefer a multi-engine steed, youll probably look closely at the Royal Turbine Duke. Whats the best way to fix the piston problem on an otherwise rugged, functional and well-built airframe? 2) Hartzell 4-Blade, Constant-Speed, Reversing Propellers But, if I had bunch of stuff to carry, it might not fit. Is this a HUGE deal? Cowlings. Hi, We noticed you're using an unsupported browser which may result in limited or no functionality for portions of our website. Ive always thought a Duke was a cool looking airplane, and the Royal Duke is simply gorgeous. I could leave everyone behind on a green light, zip around traffic with ease and stop on a dime. 1987 Beechcraft Baron 58 Charleston, South Dakota | 2,974 total time . Low Time Beech Duke B-60 with ONLY 2881 TT, GARMIN GNS-530W/GNS430W GTX-330 ES GDL69, Color Radar, Air, Factory ICE Protection, WINGLETS, VG, Nice Paint and . BLR Winglets - Aft Strakes - VG's It is our mission to be the go to leaders in the aviation industry. I can shut down an engine at 27K feet, speed goes to 200Kts on 33 gph, and hold cabin altitude. RH - 1525 SMOH Comp. (318) 210-2701; http://www.royalairinc.com More Info, SOLD - 1968 Beech Duke 60, 2356TTSN, LE/RE: 313 SFRM, LP/RP: 155 SPOH, Autopilot Installations, Beech M4C With Altitude Controller, Auto Trim and ILS-Omni More Info. 1-78, 2-76, 3-78, 4-74, 5-77, 6-77 over 80 psi. And, they love going fast. Low Time Beech Duke B-60 with ONLY 2881 TT, GARMIN GNS-530W/GNS430W GTX-330 ES GDL69, Color Radar, Air, Factory ICE Protection, WINGLETS, VG, Nice Paint and . An active instructor in the PA46 and King Air markets, he has accumulated 14,300-plus hours of flight time, with more than 5,200 dual-given as a flight instructor. Bendix King RDS-82 Color Radar Useful Load - 2475# (last wt. 1) 232 Gallon fuel system (CHECK! After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. AeroTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Beechcraft Aircraft for sale anywhere. Required for the Royal Turbine Duke conversion are: Call 207-329-9346 Additional information is available in this. Low Time Beech Duke B-60 with ONLY 2881 TT, GARMIN GNS-530W/GNS430W GTX-330 ES GDL69, Color Radar, Air, Factory ICE Protection, WINGLETS, VG, . A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running.

Names Of The 7 Gates Of Hell, Articles B

beechcraft duke turbine for sale