char and lemon oxford, ct menu

see review, Over booked and not enough wait staff. My husband & daughter ordered pizza, delishI ordered the Cod (the ingredients were very inviting to me) however, the dish was a bit salty:-(( Dessert (I believe was a special chocolate custard like, delicious!! Vibe was unmatched. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Call. Choose Crust: Regular Crust, Gluten Free Crust. Good pizza, pastas, and drinks! Vegetarian options were definitely solid. We were disappointed that our pizza was not at all crispy. Food is always good too. The food was . The pizzas are authentic wood fired pies that will remind you of Italy. Great spot, fun atmosphere and the food was really good! D.J. The limoncello cake was phenomenal. Rossa. vanilla basil balsamic vinaigrette, seared mushrooms, mascarpone, chive truffle oil, housemade potato gnocchi, braised short rib, parmesan, fettuccine, shrimp, clams, calamari, tomato, garlic, chili, jasmine rice, red pepper coulis, spinach, gremolata, lemon aioli, pickled shallots, arugula salad, butternut squash puree, roasted root vegetables, au jus, 13 personal pizzas 100% Organic Wheat Flour And its that bold, delicious contrast of flavor that inspired the rest of our menu. We sat outside on the upstairs deck, on one of the low couches. The Shake This cocktail is my addiction. Will be returning! Hours: Gift Cards. It was pretty much all one could taste in the dish. Gluten-free is available for an additional charge. Food was good. 100% organic wheat flour. Very nice place, great food, service and drink. Management is rude, abrasive and dismissive. would definitely return and recommend to friends! I was thrilled to see that Char and Lemon actually had two no-cheese pizzas on the menu!My fiends had several of the regular pizzas, and we were all happy. Small Bites Crostini $6.00 House-made ricotta, orange honey. Outstanding experience would definitely go again!!. Char and Lemon is located at 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478, USA, The website (URL) for Char and Lemon is: https://charandlemon.com/, Char and Lemon is open:Monday:ClosedTuesday:11:30 AM 9:00 PMWednesday:11:30 AM 9:00 PMThursday:11:30 AM 9:00 PMFriday:11:30 AM 10:00 PMSaturday:11:30 AM 10:00 PMSunday:11:30 AM 9:00 PM. Its low key and the staff is consistently great. honey almonds, roasted peppers, saba, crostini, fresh mozzarella with creamy stracciatella center rotating selection, oven roasted, hot honey, blue cheese for dipping, spicy coppa, provolone, roasted peppers, taggiasca olives, italian vinaigrette, romaine, garlic croutons, caesar dressing, parmesan, spiced candied walnuts, goat cheese, shaved apple, shaved fennel, champagne honey vinaigrette, mixed greens, red and gold beets, goat cheese, Gluten-free pasta is available for an additional charge. The manager is outstanding, attentive and kind. If you live in wtby, naug, or Cheshire area you really have to Mirabelle,s for a great night out. Now Open! The pizza was delicious and the chicken they serviced was fantastic! The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. . It was pretty much all one could taste in the dish. Char & Lemon Pizza $18.00 bufala mozzarella, mascarpone, lemon, arugula Clam Pizza $20.00 fresh littleneck clams, oregano, garlic, crushed red pepper, parmesan, fresh parsley Lemon Chicken Pizza $19.00 fresh mozzarella, sweet ricotta garlic, arugula, lemon sauce The Mushroom Pizza $19.00 cremini, shiitake & oyster mushrooms, fontina, truffle oil 302 Center Rock Green. Buratta, prosciutto di parma, zucchini, hot honey, basil, olive oil. Love the atmosphere! We love going to Char and Lemon for local artisanal pizzas! Buratta, prosciutto di parma, zucchini, hot honey, basil, olive oil. Add Toppings: Pepperoni, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Prosciutto di Parma, Bacon, Olives. Full-Time. The food was excellent, and I really love that theyre keeping true to their name and keeping a lemon theme throughout the menu. Very nicely appointed with bar areas upstairs and down. Third time here, food is constantly good and the service is excellent. We really enjoyed our time at Char and Lemon. Also delicious with beets and goat cheese, staff very pleasant and helpful, bartender Sleman was amazing. Order Alla Vodka Pizza online from Char & Lemon. Save. The first and last person a person sees at the restaurant can have a great . Tomato Joe's, from the team behind New Haven's Elm City Social and Olives and Oil, opened in September with a menu of New Haven-style specialty pizzas, calzones, pastas, "old school" grinders, burgers and entres like eggplant and chicken parmesan, chicken piccata and pork scarpariello. From the visitors' viewpoint, prices are average. Click to add your description here. Char & Lemon has a nice ambience. Char & Lemon is a bright and contemporary pizzeria serving a modern twist on Neapolitan-style red and white pies, homemade pastas & Italian-influenced entrees. 0.01 miles, Tea with Tracy ($) Hope this place does well, Home page . Oxford, CT. Posted: over a month ago. Karina D. said: This is a fairly new location. excellent service! Knows us after just visiting a few times and is very accommodating. Shrimp $8 Clams $8, san marzano tomato sauce, basil, fresh mozzarella, evoo, margherita pizza topped with ricotta and meatballs, san marzano tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, jalapenos, housemade spicy italian sausage, calabrian hot honey, san marzano tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, burrata, prosciutto di parma, hot honey, vodka sauce, housemade spicy italian sausage, calabrian chili, ricotta, basil, marinana pizza, oregano, seasonal vegetables, garlic, evoo, marinara pizza, anchovy, taggiasca olives, shallots, garlic, parmesan, tomato sauce, mozzarella, parmesan, oregano, tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, bacon, sausage, mushroom, onion, bufala mozzarella, mascarpone, lemon, arugula, mozzarella, rosemary roasted potatoes, shaved brussels sprouts, bacon, garlic, fresh mozzarella, cremini, shiitake & oyster mushrooms, fontina, garlic, truffle oil, fresh littleneck clams, oregano, garlic, crushed red pepper, parmesan, arugula pesto, mozzarella, oven grilled chicken, garlic, Ice Cream, Desserts, Yogurt, Great Pizza! Char and Lemon Oxford, CT 06478 - Menu, 183 Reviews and 33 Photos - Restaurantji Char and Lemon 4.5 - 237 votes. Char & Lemon | Oxford. You will be offered delicious martinis, margaritas or wine. The ambience of the restaurant was very cool & trendy.very in with the times.Craft Cocktails were very well made & delicious (hats off to the bartender who was on)general manager & waitstaff (Kim) were very attentive to our needs. While it was good, it was servers without a saucer, spoon or sugar. Italian. Oxford, CT 06478. Our food came out so quickly and multiple servers attended to us to make sure that our drinks were filled and just to see if there was anything we needed. distinguished living with all the conveniences at your doorstep. Overallgreat experience & well be back:-)). Website. The best wood fired pizza around, gorgeous atmosphere, great bar selection, good service, unbelievable foodyou will be amazed. Will definitelyreturn!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you have not been here, do yourself a favor and go. I really like this place. Gift Cards. We ordered a salad to split, two pizzas and a pasta dish. Char & Lemon is rated 4.6 stars by 184 OpenTable diners. About . You leave the place not feeling overly stuffed as you can tell their food is freshly made and not from some food distributor. excellent service! Gluten-free is available for an additional charge. She gave us an assortment of packets so we showed her the raw auger brown packet. Kat Ended up dining there two nights in a row. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Will definitely be back. Pizza is great. The outside patio caught our attention first went inside and was equally impressed. Jenny was especially patient with our group, very hospitable and never made us feel rushed even though we took our time. Great lemonade is the right choice. They failed on serving the Cappuccino. No reviews yet. Everything we ate was delicious . 0.04 miles, Jersey Mike's Subs ($) Our server was attentive without being annoying. Very enjoyable experience. A really good spot for a great evening out with friends! The pizza is real good. Drinks were good too! Beautiful restaurant - inside and out. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Rossa. The website (URL) for Char and Lemon is: https://charandlemon.com/ What days are Char and Lemon open? Oxford, CT. Posted: over a month ago. I wouldnt get that again, but it doesnt change my opinion that this place was a great dinner spot and Ill go back again! The ambience of the restaurant was very cool & trendy.very in with the times.Craft Cocktails were very well made & delicious (hats off to the bartender who was on)general manager & waitstaff (Kim) were very attentive to our needs. Everything we ate was delicious . I wouldnt get that again, but it doesnt change my opinion that this place was a great dinner spot and Ill go back again! Food is good, though it's pricey. The food was . Highly recommend but make reservations. Great appetizers and drinks! Margherita Pizza My friend had a meatball pizza which was also tasty. Hours. Calabrian Chili $3 Anchovy $4 Pepperoni $3 Gluten-free pasta is available for an additional charge. Oxford, CT 06478. The arancini was my favorite; it was different which was refreshing. Pizza style may not be for everyone, it's margherita style with lots of sauce and not a lot of cheese, but the ingredients are definitely fresh and the pie was great. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Char & Lemon, a new contemporary pizzeria, opened in Quarry Walk Town Center in late September, featuring dueling wood-burning ovens and a full bar (with a signature "Charred Lemon'd" martini) The menu features 13-inch personal-sized pies with red or white bases, with toppings like burrata, alla vodka with sausage, shrimp and pesto, roasted potatoes and littleneck clams. Add Toppings: Pepperoni, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Prosciutto di Parma, Bacon, Olives. Great place for date night! We were seated outside which was lovely except it was super windy and our menus, drinks and napkins were flying all over. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Its a wonderful place with inside dining room, bar, porch, and deck seating. 100% organic wheat flour. Nice job Char & Lemon team. Job. 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478 | (203) 463-8519 | 302 Center Rock Green . No one can control the weather though so completely understood that is out of their control. As far as sweets, the house made Pizzelle Cannolis and the Apple Crisp are our favorites. It was our first time here and well be back! Ended up dining there two nights in a row. Char & Lemon 104 reviews Claimed $$ Italian, Pizza, Cocktail Bars Edit Open 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 272 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu Char and Lemon Pizza 15 Photos 18 Reviews Kale and Apple Salad 3 Photos 3 Reviews Limoncello Cake 4 Photos 3 Reviews Charred Octopus Open today 4:00 AM - 3:59 AM. We tried the bruschetta and glazed wings for apps and the roasted potato pizza for dinner. Definitely will be coming back for sure. While it was good, it was servers without a saucer, spoon or sugar. $ Full-Time. Substitute Dressing with Caesar Dressing, Champagne Honey Vinaigrette Dressing. JOB DESCRIPTION. would definitely return and recommend to friends! Directions. I had heard good reviews and devices to give it a try. I had heard good reviews and devices to give it a try. Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. There was a sauce served with it which was a bit dull but made a nice creamy accompaniment. Juice, Smoothies, Salads, Wraps View gallery. The pizza is GREAT and it comes out hot. . Add Toppings: Pepperoni, Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese, Prosciutto di Parma, Bacon, Olives. We will be back! Went here a few times and WILL go back. Our server was attentive without being annoying. Order CHARcuterie Platter online from Char & Lemon. This spot scored 4.5 in the Google rating system. Overallgreat experience & well be back:-)). 302 Center Rock Green, Oxford, CT 06478 The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. I look forward to going back and seeing their progress in a few months. Char & Lemon | Oxford CT Food was delicious and service was excellent. 300 Oxford Rd Quarry Walk, Oxford, CT 06478-1656. Our server was super nice and friendly! Is this your restaurant? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Highly recommend Char & Lemon. Choose Crust: Regular Crust, Gluten Free Crust. Thanks for helping us celebrate her birthday ! As a busser you are the cog that keeps the restaurant moving on pace! Bars & Lounges. Get quick answers from Char & Lemon staff and past visitors. My fiends had several of the regular pizzas, and we were all happy. Im sure you will love it as much as we do!! Italian. I loved it!!! Everything was good! usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Thank you for the brunch menu as well!! It was our second time here. Small Bites Crostini $6.00 House-made ricotta, orange honey.

Lexie Bigham Death Cause, Those Who Make Dispositional Attributions Regarding Poverty And Unemployment, Articles C

char and lemon oxford, ct menu