corvair corsa turbo for sale

I have all the parts and many extras that go with the car. A carburetor adjustment, oil change, and inspection were performed for the selling dealer. Final payment must be received within ten (10) days of the auction close. Stock starter. Delray. Four spider diff with minimal end yoke play and 3.27 gears. Equinox. YS303 represents a real piece of American Muscle Car and Yenko Racing History. Deluxe. The radio is an aftermarket unit a original radio could be refitted if desired. And it's un-restored and un-molested. Please see my "ME" Page for classic cars, sport & exotic cars, muscle cars, antique & vintage cars, rat & hot rods, motorcycles and more all listed on eBay. New front spindles and disc brakes with cross-drilled rotors were installed under previous ownership, while fresh shocks, springs, and bushings are said to have been fitted in thepast two years. Red with black interior. Driving videos are viewable below, and additional clips can be seen on the sellers YouTube channel. Then I painted the whole car with por15 to prevent rust, then I used special tie coat primer over that. Corsa. Electronic Ignition. It has the original 140hp 6cyl engine and 4 speed manual gear box. I purchased it about two years ago and have not done a whole lot to it. Prior to my purchase it had a frame up ( NOT FRAME OFF ) restoration. The six-cylinder engine uses four carburetors delivering about 200 hp, with a four-speed manual transmission. Clutch has slight chatter in reverse and first gears and may need to look at that. All disputes arising out of or resulting from this sale shall be finally determined by binding arbitration in St. Louis, Missouri in accordance with the commercial rules of arbitration of the American Arbitration Association. . With loan amounts from $10,000 to $500,000, and flexible terms of up to 12 years, you can finance the car of your dreams. We offer financing through the best lenders in the industry with competitive rates. BaT Auction Success Story: Powering Up with a P90D, Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction. It has 53,709 miles. BaT Auction Success Story: Powering Up with a P90D, Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral, P Comfort and Convenience group (type A or B), W Custom Deluxe front seat belts with retractors. About Us. Streetside Classic Cars Tampa, FL 1966 Chevrolet Corvair $ 20,000 $ 347 /mo* 92,940 miles Engine: 164 ci Days Listed 595 Price $1,980 below avg. Tires are in good shape but old. I cant verify if the mileage is true, but the car runs strong, without any smoke or noise. Pictures tell all.Recently flushed the radiator and now run distilled water with below 40 added. Lot #13,642. Work has included a repaint in Ember Red, a rebuild of the turbocharged 164ci flat-six, and more. Factory options: headrest seats, telescoping steering column, simulated wood wheel, turbocharger, tinted glass, AM/FM radio, factory quick steering (the real thing), 3:27 positraction rear end (cruise all day at 75), power top. All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice Qualified buyers eligible for Financing Warranty and Nationwide Shipping! vin# 107675W270284. Dealership. Great weekender. Check out the ads for CORSA TURBO's that have been re done. Gateway Classic Cars - Charlotte Showroom Concord, NC 1965 Chevrolet Corvair $ 24,995 $ 434 /mo* 8,436 miles Engine: 164 CI Days Listed 69 Price $1,209 above avg. Paint and body are displayed well with minimal paint issues and no visible evidence of repair or damage that we could find. New shocks and brand new radial tires all the way around. This 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa Turbo convertible is finished in red over a black vinyl interior and powered by a turbocharged 2.7-liter flat six paired with a four-speed manual transmission. I'm looking for a good home for this car, so if you are serious, call me and discuss. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. Question of the Week: What's the Best Factory-Turbocharged Car? TURBO USED TURBO PARTS Turn Signal & Horn. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBays "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction: You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. As only 3,000 Corvair Corsas were produced in 1966, the conversion from Monza to Corsa spec was fairly common. Your bid has been posted in the comment flow on the listing, and you can see other bids there as they happen. Visit www.DealerAccelerate.com to learn more. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller. Body was taken down to bare metal and block-sanded clean. SOLD. You're the high bidder. ? PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CAR WILL BE FOR SALE LOCALLY AS WELL SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS AUCTION IF A LOCAL BUYER IS FOUND. Mileage 78,694 miles below avg. Heim jointed lower bars. 140-horse, 4-speed manual that runs. Additional work included replacing the clutch and rebuilding the flywheel and pressure plate. The Corvair was a hit. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. The vehicle is offered with a right to a personal inspection by any bidder or agent of any bidder. We have Chevy Corvairs for sale at affordable prices. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Fees and Taxes All sales are subject to taxes which will vary based on the state in which you register. SOLD. 1965 Chevy Corvair CORSA Convertible Turbo all original non-molestedPlease read below for rust issues and overall condition. Corvair Corsa Spyder 140 H.P. These cars are very rare, this car is one of the few certified continuation cars in the world today. Repainted Marina Blue. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyers responsibility. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Are you sure you want to proceed? All above terms and conditions are applied to vehicle sales, whether through EBay or otherwise. Video: Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty: Evolve Motors does their best to accurately describe each and every car we sell. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. On Dec-07-16 at 18:04:55 PST, seller added the following information. Custom. It has a new clutch, new tires, recent front and rear end alignments, and the suspension and brakes have been gone through completely. Black-finished 14 American Racing wheels are mounted with 215/60 BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires. Walking, Gateway Classic Cars of STL is proud to offer this 1964 Chevrolet Corvair Monza Convertible. Loaded with many, many NOS parts including all exterior trim, much of the engine is new including NOS cylinder heads, NOS cylinders, forged (not cast) pistons, new cam and cam gear, new lifters, Correct NOS distributor, correct NOS fuel pump, reconditioned and balanced rods, new bearings, Standard nitrated crank, plus more. NEVER any rust. Polished 14 American Racing wheels wear 185/70 BFGoodrich Touring T/A tires with 2011 date codes. Find new and used Chevrolet Corvair classic cars for sale near you by classic car dealers and private sellers on Classics on Autotrader. It is powered by the iconic pancake flat 6 cyli, Youre looking at a sunny day driver in this 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza convertible. It has 66,989 miles on it. With consignment packages, financing options, and worldwide transportation solutions, we deliver our customers a full circle buying experience. Transportation For a quote on shipping anywhere in the world, please feel free to email us at [emailprotected] or call 636-600-4600. 180 H.P.Turbo Big Bore Cast Cylinders & Pistons $4,995.00 $109.08 shipping or Best Offer 40 watching Corvair Monza 1961-1963 Rebuilt Differential 3.27 Powerglide $695.00 $185.24 shipping or Best Offer 6 watching Corvair Corsa Spyder 140 Used Ring & Pinion 3.55 4 Speed 1965-1969 $195.00 $63.64 shipping or Best Offer If you are the high bidder and unable to inspect said vehicle before auction close, you or an agent will have (7) days to inspect said vehicle after the close of auction. Any questions call Bill @ 706-968-5393 Mileage 37,450 VIN # 105675L102713. When you bid we pre-authorize your credit card for the service fee (this helps prevent fraud). I will try to list as much as I can! At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Checking for missed updates, BaT Auction Success Story: An NSX Rounds Out the Stable. 1966 Chevrolet Corvairs for Sale In the summer of 1959, Chevrolet introduced possibly its most notorious automobile, the Corvair. Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction! This 1965 Corvair Monza (Corsa wanna be) convertible is in fabulous shape and very original. The five-digit odometer shows 209 miles, all of which were added by the seller. With its bold styling, light weight, and air-cooled rear-engined layout, the Corvair threw a curveball into an American domestic market flooded with big, heavy front-engined sedans. Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction! I have replacement wheel lip molding for PS-R. The current owners have enjoyed cruising this convertible classic Chevrolet and is now ready to all, Gateway Classic Cars of Charlotte is proud to digitally present this 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa.Welcome folks! The car is road/race set up. 5 . 4 Cylinder Supercharged. VIN# is 107375L112620 with an engine # of T0I07RL which indicates a 1965 Corsa with a turbo engine. All chrome has been replated. You can see many more pictures and get contacy information at:https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/chevrolet/corvair-corsa/1891965.html. White Convertible Soft Top. With cool paint, a driver-focused interior, and an upgraded Corsa air-cooled motor, the open road beckons., 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza ConvertiblePresenting this 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza Convertible featuring body by Fisher and finished in a color scheme of Tahitian Turquoise combined with a b, 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Engine V8 5.0L Transmission Automatic 3-Speed Drivetrain RWD Fuel Gasoline Exterior Color Red Interior Color Black Stock # 12345 305 V8 350 turbo automatic transmission, 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza Convertible with 47,000 miles. At some point it was repainted from white to red, stripes were added along with the aftermarket 14in alloy wheels. Everything is new or rebuilt to Corsa specifications and everything works, including the clock, radio and all gauges. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. Therefore, despite our best efforts to verify a vehicles mechanical condition, we are not able to warranty a manufacturers workmanship or previous owners diligence in care.

How Much Is A Dirty Glove Bastard Interview, Psychological Effect Of Being Disowned, Asphalt Institute Thickness Design Manual, Thomas Partey Lives In Barnet, Articles C

corvair corsa turbo for sale