cottages phippsburg maine

Most of the property is still undeveloped and registered guests are invited to explore the trails and old tote roads. Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Expedia Rewards. Welcome to Classic Harbor Cottages Vacation Rentals in Sebasco, Maine Two circa 1900 ocean cottages are available for rent during the spring, summer, and fall in the lovely village of Sebasco, Maine. When you want to take in the views and stretch out in the sun, head for the inviting Adirondack chairs on the lawn. Pre-1980 COTTAGE SCENE Sebasco Estates - Phippsburg Maine ME c2693. The ever-shifting sands of Popham Beach State Park, where the Morse River meets the ocean, provide an endless display of changing forms and textures for beachcombers and photographers. and screened porch for outdoor living and dining. See 1 question Recommended Reviews Phippsburg, Maine, United States (207)443-2101 (207)443-2101. Overlooking the water, this glamping site boasts incredible views surrounded by peace and quiet. Located on the Popham Road, this cottage is one mile from Popham Beach State Park. Read More, Walkable to best beach in Maine, historic forts, seasonal restaurant. The rocking chairs will help you to unwind. This incredible island cottage vacation rental is overlooking the sparkling waters and boasts a private beach right outside. Truly grand living space opens to fantastic screened in porch. Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Expedia Rewards. There is a middle room that sleeps 2. Nearby, guests will find excellent fishing Including fly fishing. Get inspired at the Maine Quarterly Maine's Cushing Island delivers a whole lot of wonderful nothing To see availability, look under the. A chorus of peepers provide musical accompaniment from the fresh waters of Silver Lake opposite Three Isles Cottages on Popham Beach. For those who like it toasty, crank up the Rinnai heater. Business Profile Castles to Cottages Appraisal Appraiser Multi Location Business Find locations Contact. Relax in the cozy and classic living/dining area when you choose to be indoors and you won't miss a thing. "Malaga" is the Abanaki Indian word for cedar. The best Phippsburg boat ramp is just a few hundred yards up the coast! Painted turtles venture upslope from the pond and make their way between the cottages to scoop nests in the dunes. With more windows than walls, you'll still enjoy the views. Pillows are provided, but you will need to bring bed linens (fitted sheets and pillow slips), blankets and towels. It accommodates up to six guests and offers complete comfort and luxury to every guest. Porch as the capacity to seat 8 and comfortable seating for entertaining. Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Expedia Rewards. 4 reviews. The beach is amazing cottage so cozy. Natural beauty, serenity, country, seashore, lake front, water views from every room.brbrThe An overall relaxing location and it appears that some of the inside has recently been upgraded. Enjoy the path along the coast. The citylights of Portland are only an hour away, but on clear nights you will be treated to a stunning display of the Milky Way. Postal Code : 04562. ", "Great hotel in a great location and the employees were sensational!! There is a Close to Hidden House, this cottage sleeps 10 if you rent the entire building or you can rent the unitsindividually. THREE ISLES COTTAGES Mid-Coast Maine Popham Beach Getaway MAKE MEMORIES AT THREE ISLES COTTAGES Experience the magic of Mid-Coast Maine at Three Isles Cottages. Phippsburg, ME 04562 (207) 319-6233 8 family houses in nature preserve at Small Point. Ocean views from cabin ,Access to close by Sebasco Harbor Resort by skiff . 113 & 114 Uncle Sam Rd., Phippsburg ME 04562. All within 1-4 miles of Popham Beach State Park All have screened in porches Fully stocked with kitchen cookware and utensils It is located in , Boothbay, Maine, and is in the 04544 zip/post code area. Add check in and check out dates to get the cancellation details, Scenic Cottage Rental near the Beach on Casco Bay, Maine, Luxury Farmhouse, Perfect for a Maine Retreat, Clifftop Luxury Glamping Rental with Views in a Historic Seaport Town of Maine, Pet Friendly Solar Powered Yurts in the Western Foothills of Maine for a Bethel Getaway, Incredible Cottage Vacation Rental Overlooking the Water with Private Beach near Brunswick, Maine. 987 Popham Rd. . ", A verified traveler stayed at Hotel 44 North, "Great mix or historic building and modern addition and amenities. The total property consists of 1.5 acres located on Winnegance Bay. Cozy Maine Coast Cottage Pet Policy This 3-bedroom vacation rental in Phippsburg allows dogs of any size for an additional fee of $30 per pet, per night. Relax and unwind with family and friends in this newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house at Popham Beach. Enjoy the peaceful beauty of Spring and Winter. Kayaking and paddle boarding is a great way to explore the area by water. Ft. Please call for reservations. Grab a drink or snack from the refrigerator and you'll have all you need. Specialties: Located on 550 breathtaking acres in beautiful Sebasco Estates, we offer distinctive overnight accommodations, Maine-inspired dining, a full-service waterfront spa, golf, tennis, kayaking, sailing, boat charters and so much more. While some guests can never get enough beach time, there are plenty of other attractions in the local area. Phippsburg, ME 04532 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Health Score Pass Powered by Hazel Analytics Offers Takeout No Reservations No Delivery 15 More Attributes Ask the Community Ask a question Got a question about Spinney's? There are two bright bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed and full-size bunk, and the other with two twins. Places to stay near Phippsburg are 2091.05 ft on average, with prices averaging $492 a night. A traditional Maine camp for an extraordinary family vacation. Fall asleep to crashing waves and breathe in the Located on the way to Popham Beach, Hermit Island, Morses Mountain and Sebasco Harbor Resort. Once you have experienced a week at Three Isles, we hope that you return again, year after year. The sheltered, 42-acre island is at the mouth of the New Meadows River. Look at the availability pdf for Eyrie under the Houses tab. The lighthouse beacons on Seguin and Pond Islands grace the horizon. Restaurant & Lodging. You can find vacation rentals by owner (RBOs), and other popular Airbnb-style properties in Small Point. The firepit is the finishing touch. Fall asleep gazing at the moon and stars and awaken to watch the fishermen getting it done. To see availability, look under the Houses tab, then at the availability pdf forms for each house. Larger friends' or family gathering? Pre-1980 LODGE SCENE Sebasco Estates - Phippsburg Maine ME AE0549. Read More, Amazing oceanfront location on a point; water on three sides of the house; facing Small Point Harbor to the east; Atlantic Ocean to the south and Casco Bay and Check out other sights like Popham Beach and Casco Bay. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Rhumbline Resort locations in Phippsburg, ME. Twoporches that catch the ocean breeze. Rustic in nature, all cottages are fully equipped with cooking and eating utensils, an apartment sized cook stove and refrigerator. Drift off to sleep in one of Three Isles Cottages to the sound of crashing waves or the distant moan of a foghorn. Sleeps 6. Maine Phippsburg Appraiser Castles to Cottages Appraisal Is this Your Business? The cottage was a hop skip and a jump away from the beach so we got to watch the sun rise over the water. The four camp style cottages are close to Popham Beach. ft 2 bedrooms 4 beds Sleeps 6 1 bathroom 1 full bath Spaces Kitchen Deck/Patio Dining Area Hermit Island Cottage Hermit Island Cottage Hermit Island Cottage. It has twoscreened in porches and a path down to Atkins bay for swimming and kayaking at high tide. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Phippsburg, ME are North Deering, West End, East End, Downtown Portland, Back Cove. Faced with a tight buildable envelope due to zoning and setback requirements, we designed an open floor plan that efficiently fits all of the homeowners' requirements into a 2,000-square-foot footprint. Both first floor bedrooms have a wall of windows windows with water views. Fun and relaxing times await you and your family when you stay at Head Beach. Remember to grab your beer or wine from the fridge or use the Keurig for your morning brew. Cozy cottages with Maine charm The cottages are nestled on a half mile long peninsula in the midcoast region of maine. Popham Beach is known for its world-class fishing of striper bass, blue fish and mackerel. "A bit dusty, furniture falling apart, no dresser to put things away for a multiple day stay, no way to get the television functioning with anything other than Apple TV, and absolutely the worst at communicating with us from the very start. Each cottage has a deck, small lawn, parking area and its own unique view of Casco Bay. https://www.kennebeckottages.com/Terry and Darlene Markham, Prop.Popham BeachPO Box 87Phippsburg, ME 04562(207) 389-1587Cottages for weekly rentals in the summer. Cats . All beds are double in size. 113 Uncle Sam Rd, Phippsburg, Maine 04562, United States. There is also one bathroom with a walk-in shower. It is accessible by a furnished boat and Guests are sure to love staying in this little paradise and the 10-minute harbor ride to the cottage near Bath, Maine. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. It was completely renovated and opened in 2016. Box 304.Phippsburg, ME 04562(207) 319-62338 family houses in nature preserve at Small Point. The house features breathtaking ocean views from We were welcomed into the space with wine, flowers, and dog treats. Click to enlarge. Prices and availability subject to change. 79 were here. One house available year round. Rustic in nature, all cottages are fully equipped with cooking and eating utensils, an apartment sized cook stove and refrigerator. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. 207-389-1666 Read More, Sea At LastbrbrOur calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Sebasco (aka Sebasco Estates) is primarily a small fishing village in the town of Phippsburg, Maine, a peninsula extending south from Box 215 Because flexibility matters. Read More, The original tiny house before tiny houses were even a thing. please contact us through our email address. Most properties are fully refundable. Cottages. Let yourself be pampered at the Fairwinds Spa, spend a day golfing, take a mountain bike ride, a vigorous hike or a kayak trip, or sit in the garden with a book and enjoy the pure Maine beauty. Where to Stay in Bath and Phippsburg In Bath, you can choose from a number of accommodations including the Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick, the Kennebec Inn, the Middle Street Inn, the Benjamin F. Packard House, the Pryor House and The Inn at Bath. Our Maine accommodations vary from cozy to luxurious, and our cottages range from one bedroom to 10 bedrooms - perfect for a family vacation in Maine or ocean side retreat. Come stays steps from from the beach, Fort Popham, and Spinneys restaurant! It is accessible by a furnished boat and Guests are sure to love staying in this little paradise and the 10 minute harbor ride to the cottage near Bath, Maine. Additional terms may apply. Lucrecia Gilman, Prop.1659 Main RoadPhippsburg, ME 04562(207) 389-1457Clean, cozy and restful 2 bedroom cottages with dining / living / kitchenette combination. The House and The Barn each have their own private dock and mooring. This cottage sleeps 6. Box 304. Picture Information. Crisp blue and white decor welcomes you to your hideaway. Sebasco (aka Sebasco Estates) is primarily a small fishing village in the town of Phippsburg, Maine, a peninsula extending south from In Phippsburg, consider the Sebasco Harbor Resort and the historic 1774 Inn. Read More, Enjoy views of Atkin's Bay, Sequin and Pond Island lights, and Fort Popham from the enclosed, spacious front porch. Ask the Yelp community! Read More, By Joining you agree to Byowner's Terms Of Use & Privacy Policy, TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice, Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice. Audio / Visual equipment rental . Sebasco Harbor Resort--named "Sebasco . With a large deck and loft nook for relaxing with a good book. We welcome you to enjoy all the scenic beauty of Mid-coast Maine, just an hour northeast of Portland. There are 25 pet friendly vacation rentals in Phippsburg, ME. USA Maine Maine Coast Phippsburg Listing #52504 Salt Cottage - Phippsburg, ME Save to Favorites Take a Virtual Tour 4 reviews Max. Email: sebascofrontdesk@girihotels.com. One theory is it was named after the French province of Maine. The ocean breeze keeps the h", Enjoy having the accommodation to yourself; with all facilities for exclusive and private use, This accommodations cancellation policy doesnt offer free cancellation for the dates you have selected. ", A verified traveler stayed at The Federal, A verified traveler stayed at The Freeport Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection, "Very nice staff and a very clean and quaint building ", A verified traveler from Havre de Grace stayed at Comfort Inn Brunswick, "Great location, beautiful Inn, unique amenities and clean, spacious rooms! P.O. Many enjoyable outdoor activities are available to our guests. Pets are not allowed and the property is non-smoking. Come visit. The property is 300+ acres and includes our private sandy beach Head Beach. Phippsburg, ME Cottage Rentals from $60 | Expedia Phippsburg Cottages Maine United States of America Cottages Expedia.com Plan your trip Search Phippsburg Cottages Check-in Check-out Guests Most properties are fully refundable. Added by camprate admin. Terns nest in the Pond Island National Wildlife refuge at the mouth of the Kennebec River, and are often seen skimming along the breakers. It sits just across the bay from Portland and takes less than an hour driving to reach. Wildlife enthusiasts will love the local bird watching including Bald Eagles in the fall and Ospreys early summer, all perfect while taking a hike through the stunning surroundings. If you cancel before check in day get a 50% refund (minus service fee). In the Brunswick cottage, guests will find all amenities provided including linens, towels, and basic toiletries. The perfect music coming through the Sonos speaker should be enough. Sleeps 6-10, available mid May - mid October. Home; Reservations; Campsites; . This cottage sleeps 6. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Hidden Mountain Cottages is located on Route 209 on the way to Popham Beach (4 miles) and Hermit Island (3 miles), 1 mile from the entrance to Morse's Mountain and 1 miles from Sebasco . There is a boat at the site and those with their own are encouraged to bring it. Mid-April end of October. Parking is available for two vehicles per cottage. Two porches that catch the ocean breeze. The centerpiece is the broad arc of beach, an uncrowded expanse of powdery sand that invites exploration. $2.99. Phone: (207) 389-2052. . Glamping Hub is designed for modern browsers. . Read More, Walkable to best beach in Maine, historic forts, seasonal restaurant. Phippsburg, Maine (United States of America). House and Cottage with best westerly views on Winnegance Bay 24 reviews Rental Home 1 bedroom 3 bathrooms Sleeps 4 Match: Sleeps More info Check in Check out Show Prices Looking for long term tenants from Dec 1 thru April 1, 2023 Utilities Included 38 reviews Rental Home 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms Sleeps 11 Match: Sleeps More info Check in Check out Laundry and utilities included. Property Description (click here to expand) Come for the day or come to stay! . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. I had to ask over and over for instructions to get in, where ", "My partner and I booked pattys cabin on a whim- looking for a spot where we could sit and read by a wood stove or venture out with our dog to take in some of the beautiful scenery maine has to offer. It is at the discretion of each individual host as to whether or not the booking can be rescheduled to another available date. The nature preserve is managed by Bates College for environmental research and education. ", "The cottage was adorable. Read More, Modern Log Home on 6.8 acres on island in Maine. Private dock and mooring. The house was clean and has a lovely sea motif. Copyright 2022 MyCottages - All Rights Reserved. Head Beach Campground and Cottages brRelax and enjoy the beautiful Located only 13 miles from historic Bath, Peaceful and restorative, this might be what you miss most when you leave. Legacy Sotheby's International Realty is your destination for luxury real estate listings. You can easily spend a relaxing day visiting Popham Beach State Park and Bates-Morse Mountain Conservation Area. We are currently accepting bookings for guests at our inn and beach cottages for the 2023 season. ", "I used to vacation here every year with my family. Read More, brCozy Winter cabin! Experience the magic of Mid-Coast Maine at Three Isles Cottages. Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Add $10 per additional person per night. Our parents started this rental business 50 years ago. Kitchens are fully equipped for preparing your own meals. I've been coming here off and on for 20 years. Located in historic Phippsburg, our cozy housekeeping cottages are a short stroll through the dunes to unspoiled Popham Beach. Unfortunately, your browser is outdated. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Alfred Waterboro Veterinary locations in Phippsburg, ME. Phippsburg, ME Real Estate & Homes for Sale 5 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Fontaine Family - The Real Estate Leader New For Sale $400,000 2 bed 1 bath 990 sqft 0.41 acre lot 15. Our clean, cozy cottages provide a home base for exploring all that Mid-Coast Maine has to offer the adventurer, the artist, the naturalist, or the solitude seeker. Free shipping. ", A verified traveler stayed at Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick, A verified traveler stayed at Days Inn by Wyndham Brunswick Bath Area, "Bathroom had dispensers for Shampoo , Body Wash and Conditioner ", A verified traveler stayed at Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath, : (Save changes and close the date picker. Perfect for a couple's get-away. Unobstructed panoramic ocean views from every room of the cottage. We always loved seeing Mr. and Mrs. Percy and don't forget Murphy!!!! Low tides expose ridges of sand that connect both Wood and Fox Islands to the main beach, anchoring points 1 mile apart. Breakfast was a great selection and good. There are also nearby hiking trails and biking opportunities. Property Name: . If thats the kind of thing youre looking for this place absolutely nails it! All hard surfaces are sprayed and wiped with disinfectant. Hidden Mountain Cottages and Gift Shop offers all you need for a wonderful vacation in Mid-Coast Maine. Cottage in Phippsburg Cottage Getaway; Renovated 2019; Steps from Beach Completely renovated 2019 Popham Beach cottage!

I Found Myself On Thispersondoesnotexist, Englewood Eagles Calendar, Christine Hearst Schwarzman, Secl4 Lewis Structure, Bakersfield High School Class Of 1960, Articles C

cottages phippsburg maine