eros conjunct lilith synastry

What does Nessus and Dejanira mean when conjuncting each other? I wonder what do you think it would happen when nessus conjuncts nessus in synastry. The planets, asteroids, and stars do not cause only one particular outcome. Grace dear I think her NN is right on his 7th house axis for one. Please please do Nessus conjunct Lilith in synastry?? His Nessus conjunct her midheaven. You could post it in my Forum if you would like, Eva. Ami, Christian Psychic Readings & Astrology Charts for All Faiths. Would an eighth house overlay make these destructive or strengthen ? There is precious little practical info out there on asteroids. Try to post the charts so see a visual! Connections between the Vertex and the lunar nodes are also indicators of past life in synastry. Also, I try to be very direct to counter the tendency in many Astrologer not to take a stand. In the conjunction, the planets are next to each other( or on top of each other in the exact conjunction). My mother has her Nessus conjunct my sun and she has it conjunct her own north node, and my Dejanira is conjunct her moon, and there has NEVER been any type of abuse. I would have to see the rest of the chart to tell more though, my Friend. Its completely okay to stand by what you wrote. His touch is all at once sexual, creative and spiritual. It makes me feel very crazy. I have no vested interest in any asteroid or any placement being any way other than my being able to help people. PS I checked the synastry of a man I know for sure was abused by his own father physically and emotionally, throughout his childhood, and this mans Nessus is conjunct his fathers Sun. Conjunctions, oppositions, and trines are best. I dont believe in past lives, Lo. You are so welcome, Britt and thanks so much for telling me that you like it. I really have not looked at these aspects in signs, though. I dont do the Draconic. This is not a dark aspect, either. The issue is that me disagreeing with you being fatalistic (because what you say is not what always happens, not even 60% of the time because I have nessus/dejanira aspects with most people that are close to me, and I have never been abused or attacked in any of those relationships) does not mean that Im not accepting the truth. Asteroids touching asteroids are not as powerful as asteroids touching persona; points on the chart such as the ASC, Moon, Sun, Venus etc. Thank you Ariel! This would be once in a lifetime kind of intense and tender. Good afternoon, thank you for this article Would you liken moon/pluto dynamics to an 8th house moon overlay? I am worried about being the abuser here. Deep soul love, incredibly painful at times. For teaching purposes, one must break things down, so it may seem like it is contrary but it is really not, imo, Sandy. It "wakes up those areas inside of us and causes us to express them sexually, free from the restrictions of reality. The exception would be the person who overcame it through God. Do these asteroids have to be conjunct planets or square each other to be dangerous? I just got into astrology a month ago and find it fascinating. How does that play out? About Nessus/BML, I would watch it. If an asteroid is conjunct an angle or a planet, placed in a prominent position, or stands out because of some other reason, it can provide an additional layer of insight in chart analysis. I am one person with one persons experience, of course. And as far as I know theres a strong correlation between nessus and psychopaths/abusers. I am sorry! . To gather more about the flavor of the relationship, look to the actual aspect (is it favorable or difficult?) It is typical cat and mouse game with taboo twists. Knowing more. I would put Moon/Pluto first in terms of super connection and passion and Venus/Pluto second. To learn more about the past life, look at the aspect, the houses in which the planets sit, and the signs. If you want to ask me a simpler question, I am game! Pick your top two questions and I will try to help, my Friend! Hi It does indicate that both partners knew each other in a past life, but other romantic aspects are needed in the chart to create an energy strong enough for a marriage. His Pluto sextile my moon, His Jupiter conjunct my moon and his Neptune conjunct my moon, also his mars opposite my venus, is that conducive to passion and helping me release my cancer 8th house sun conjunct north node repressesion? The Nessus person brings abuse to the ASC/DSC person. Is there any way this could play out in a positive manner or should I watch my back? . No worries. You both feel admiration for each other. Do you think the way it plays out ties into whatever our attitudes toward Eros/Lilith themes (erotic transformation, primal urges, etc) were to begin with? Our composite moon is at 26 Virgo and pluto at 0 libra. If anything, Ive suffered abuse from others at times. Required fields are marked *. Now, we come to things that could really make the relationship dark. The lilith person knows exactly how they effect the ic and can really play with them over time. It seems like sexual abuse is an emotional theme that I am working with in this life. Sometimes I nurture sometimes he does. He has pholus conjunct dejanira, all on my BML exact. Posts: 9778 From: Death Star . If your Dejanira conjuncts his ASC, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus or NN, you will be his victim. Chiron conj the Sun is not sexy. Another asteroid that is dark is Dejanira. To me, it always is. Thank You so much for this info. Posts: 83From: 8th houseRegistered: Jan 2014, Posts: 50409From: Saturn next to CharmaineRegistered: Apr 2009, Copyright 2000-2015 I know this is an article for synastry, but Im a little worried about my natal chart after reading about Nessus and Dejanira. It is very, very powerful. Hardly. Lilith person helps Ceres person find their power and authenticity. Yes, that is a good way to put it. They made my day, Jeanie. You made my day, Juice and Welcome! Hi, anyone can tell me more about a double whammy Pluto-Venus? What about my nessus conjunct his descendant? what would result from this? Eros is a spicy little asteroid who generates excitement in relationship astrology. Juno aspecting the South Node simply means that the pair was married (in some way) in a past life, or had a longterm marriage-like relationship. Will be keeping my wits about me. Maybe, maybe not. Amazingly accurate. I admire your wisdom. You can think that Im mad that what youre saying is real all you want, but the only thing that bothered me is your fatalistic outlook and claim of truth that is actually not real. Karmic astrology synastry is suddenlyreally interesting when you want to look at your own relationship. Ceres person appreciates this, as they typically focus more on caregiving than on their own inner desires. There is the potential to take things to another realm when the aspects are favorable. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. xx. My sun and deja are on his nn. I wouldnt think my mars/Pluto semisextile is as strong though it can do damage. That is why it is so powerful. 2021 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Eros & Psyche in. for example a 1.46.. or 2? It was a relationship based on dates and romance instead of the realities of life. How would it play out if my boyfriends Dejanira is conjunct my venus/juno conjunction but my venus/juno is part of a grand trine with my midheaven and also my moon/Bella/mars/pluto conjunction? It may be the abuse takes place in the home or within the family. The chart never lies, my Friend. Is this something that reliably and consistently is reflected in a variety of different charts? We`ve known each other for a few months and generally it is a good relationship. crap. tell me your story, if you care to, Juice dear. This is not to say it would be better or even easier. Is this a synastry, Ariel? I know this is not my website, so I cannot change how you write and it is not my business to dictate how you write. Would you say that a double whammy Nessus OPPOSITE Juno is something dangerous too ? The ex that abused me while I was pregnant had his Nessus conjunct my MC. That is why it feels so life and death. Where did you get these theories from? Think sitting next to a roaring fire. What would you say about moon conjunct pluto in a composite chart. The opposition would be the same but not as locked in or as intense. There`s also lot of growth and sweetness and nothing that amounts to abuse. The conjunction is excact. If a mans Nessus conjuncts, your Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars or North Node, he will abuse you, in my opinion. Check out our 40+ page relationship astrology eBook! My nessus is separated from my true node by 7 in cncer and in exact opposition to my venus. They may not be able to see what you are up to and you could use this for your gain. Mars conj Saturn is not good. Is this you? I haven't been able to find much discussion about this connection and I'm really interested in hearing stories from other people who've experienced it. . All this is square my Moon. The asteroid Eros plays a role in sexual attraction as well. It is a true soul mate aspect, to me. 2) I just started going out with a guy, we have good chemistry and just checked our natal charts and see we share amazing aspects except for my dejanira. Theyre still deeply in love and their synastry and composite charts support it. When Lilith and Mars team up in synastry, there's nothing they can't do. His dejanira is in opposition to his vertex. vertex conjunct moon and ascendant in scorpio can make it dark too? His Dejanira is in 25 Scorpio, conjunct my Part of Fortune in 27 Scorpio, opposite my Moon in 29 Taurus and Mars and Jupiter, in 0 Gemini. Its not a square but there isnt much info out there on the conjunction. His Nessus makes no major aspect to my planets, except a 3 orb trine to my Mercury and North Node, and Vertex..could this mean well step on each others toes when it comes to reaching our goals? That is the nature of the DSC. my mars is there too though, trining his Scorpio pluto 0.25 we have physical heat but plenty of fighting. You lose about 25% but still have about 75%. This aspect almost certainly speaks to karma from a past life marriage. But interested to see how things unfold. It is valued! Im not accepting you scaring people into running from possible happy, fulfilling relationships over one aspect that none of us even know how it can manifest in millions of ways. I reply to the comments out of order because I do it on the central comment form. Mars is the planet of passion, desire and sexual drive and Eros is the physical act of sex Re: Lilith conjunct . Maybe, the good aspects just out weight this one. Pluto conjunct Sun synastry indicates a powerful and transformative relationship. Dark sexual relationship synastry top 5 | Signing. and DW : womans Nessus (13 Gemini) opposite mans Juno ( 12 Sag). I had a very intense, psychically damaging and life changing relationship with a man whose Eros was directly conjunct my Lilith, and also more loosely conjunct my Neptune & Descendant. . Does nessus still be working as a tendency to abuse? Hello, what a great article, thank you. It can be done but it is rare that someone reaches that level of spiritual mastery. In this case Nessuus is retro in conjunction with the North node. I had waaaaay more rage than he did (granted, there were reasons for that) and said things so hurtful that I wince now when I think about them. I think the Nessus/Deja relationship in synastry is a re-play of childhood abuse. Also, our vertexes are conjunct in the same degree. Welcome, Ariel and great questions. I still talk to him to this day and I honestly will never forget how magnetic this relationship was. Unlike Juno/Saturn aspects, Juno in aspect with the South Node does not necessarily indicate that marriage in this life will be a force. The Saturn person may kind of ride the back of the Mars person. Also, our vertexes are separated only by 7 degrees. My dejanira is in opposition to his sun and without any other aspects. There is attraction based on dark forces like rage, pain and abuse. For example, I am the moon person and my mars also falls in his 8th and much of what you described for moon/pluto conjunction sounds like us. But I do see this possibly helping people with many bad aspects that could show any possibility of abuse in their own chart already whom have actually been through anything so that this can help them feel validated about past or current pains, but its not good to deem things as going to play out in time just because they havent yet in a long standing, healthy relationship. In order to talk about an asteroid, one must isolate it. People tell me the same thing they tell me with Nessus. Moon oppose Pluto and Moon square Pluto could tend to be dark because they are powerful and not with a harmonious flow. I can relate to everything Ive read from you. -Eros conjunct their personal planets ( Sun,Moon,Venus, Mars etc.). I feel like it helps me. Eros is looking for his equal to explore the realm of creative intimacy. In the rare instance where these two do meet, the results are truly awe inspiring, changing our lives in intense and lasting ways. Im curious about that conjunction to my crushs NN, though..do you really think it could mean something? You do not have to do their chart. With asteroids, one must be an intrepid explorer because there is precious little PRACTICAL info out there. The 12th house is all about past life astrology, so the planets can always be applied to past lives as well as the current life. I have found that when someone's personal planets make strong aspects to someone else's natal Eros, a strong sexual bond and attraction is indicated. We have moons in conjunction in gemini; His venus and mars are in conjunction with my venus in Aquarius. I am the nessus person and I admit to having some devious tendencies towards anyone with neptune in that position. Most important to me is that you find Jesus. Thats like saying everyone with their own natal mars square pluto aspect makes them destined to be molested. Thats fatalistic and leaves the image that the entire rest of the charts and people themselves are completely victim to two asteroids that are being portrayed as always playing out when they really do not always do so. Ami, no one can describe astrology better than you. I am not mad, I am correcting you for instilling fear in people with your claim to truth. I dont want to assume that having Nessus conj BML means Im going to be abusive in sexual relationships. And when you really think about it this line of thought deserve to be abused is quite sociopathic in nature. Who is whom? There are no planets conjunct or square either Nessue or Dejanira in either chart, the only conjunction is her Dejanira to his Nessus. Maybe also Mars/Uranus? Thank you Ivs. However, Moon/Pluto in conjunction does not have to turn bad. Lol just noticed what you wrote at the end about Mars/Uranus, sorry! I always question the role of house overlays and given this topic the 8th house comes to mind. Can my Fortuna have some healing effect? Which probably held it together for SO long. It wasn't until he began to withhold sex from me that I finally crumbled. If other aspects and planets in the chart point to marriage, then it was probably a romantic, attractive marriage where the couple did not see each other all day, did not share a bedroom, had a large household staff, lived apart, etc. Eros and Psyche were mythical lovers, and were brought together by fate. Eros is also prominent in their synastry. However, this person would have to play it out before he overcame it. For more context, Nessus/BML dont aspect anything else except a grand trine with Mercury/MC and Jupiter. They are deceiving themselves, would be a better way to say it. Wow, Pluto conj the DSC may be looking for partners who have strong primal power and you may not have accessed your own. We have our arguments and I sometimes feel put down by him (and, to be fair, he feels the same way about me) and sometimes my self-esteem suffers. YES. And thank you for this article, I should have said that before. Yes, it would. I do charts for the people who want them. I just found out my abusers Moon is 1 degree conjunct my Dejanira. Lovely and very filled with passion! She is deeply alluring and irresistible. I need to put it altogether after several hours of study to answer well. There is also a near-exact conjunction of his north node to my Eros. There are many, many possibilities in astrology, even infinite if Im speaking on the complexity of each persons chart. Playing with someones emotions when these aspects are involved could lead to bad things such as violence. Sydney, you are amazing. Yet despite this fearsome reputation she was often dismissed as " a minor Babylonian wind deity " or similar. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. or is the bad guy Nessus only dangerous when in conjonction with Dejanira ? I wasnt abused as a child in any way. my sun in exact opposition to his pluto (I have this aspect in the natal chart) and my pluto in conjunction with his sun in an orb of 7 even far he can feel it? As you know, or can find from my directory, Eros and Psyche are my favorite asteroids. I didn't eroticize his everyday actions. Is it a similar power to the conjunction? It is really rocking my world right now <3. It may seem challenging but we share many conjunctions and trines/sextiles. Hi Amiann To be honest, few people overcome Nessus. He was considered irresistible. Sun sextile/trine/conjunct Moon is often found in marriage synastry charts. Lilith desires sacred sex above all things. If someone does not want to accept the truth, that is their choice, but I, personally, will not do their chart. in case his vertex in my moon and ascendant *. The relationship seems to end in a certain way, too. They often indicate a desire to sexually conquer/arouse one another. 2) I just looked for the child asteroid and it is on 28 Capricorn, conjuct with my venus 1 Aquarius. Crow Symbolism: Spiritual Meaning Of The Crow, 6 Effective Studying Spells For Exams, Class, & Enhanced Focus, Winter Solstice & Yule: Rituals, Traditions, And Ways To Celebrate. My Nessus square his Venus This is a difficult aspect, but the couple often meets in this life to try and heal the wound. Great primal connection with fighting lol. Eros isnt making any connections to either Dejanira or Nessus though. Keep an eye on anyone who is near her. You can have Mars/Pluto with a fling and not feel a thing in your emotions.We have the same kind of weighting with the conjunction, trine, opposition and square as we did above. This really highlights this magnetic quality to this conjunction and creates a situation where each individual holds the . Wow. Eros represents what turns us on. Nessus and Dejanira do most certainly not mean abuse. so, quick question, where do I post it? I could not really answer this question without seeing the whole chart. Amazing emotional+sexual chemistry though there was some bumps in the way. To make it simple for those of you who are on the same path, Ive rounded up the top 5 placements that indicate a past life marriage. I will come back and answer when I have time to really look at the details. BUT my dejanira is conjunct with his sun by one degree and my dejanira is also in the same degree as my AC What does that mean? That being said, the charts WILL play out, imo and ime. It is desire, it is passion and love. That is why I dont mince words. Lilith and Ceres conjunct in the synastry chart Your rebellious free spirit and nurturing sides are enmeshed. Then my Nessus is 29 Cancer in almost exact opposition with the child asteroid at 28 Cap. I guess ill post mine and then our synastry chart. This vertex conjunction shows up again like in my previous relationship. But I always have the feeling that people want to abuse/fool me in one way or another and they get surprised when I respond, I constantly need to stand up for myself in any sort of situation, from the cashier in the shop to colleagues at work. It is a pleasure to be here. We also have mars opposite pluto (Im pluto) in synastry. There is so few information on these aspects so I really appreciate reading more about it here and in the forum. The Moon person feels comforted by the Sun person's energy and the Sun person feels like they can be vulnerable with the Moon person. Eros represents our passionate and erotic energy and how we use it. Fortuna Conjunct the Vertex. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Do you think I need to worry about the Nessus/BML conjunction or about abusing the poor wounded birds I keep looking for? 3 degrees is wide but this is one of the hardest aspects in the whole chart, so please be vigilant, as I know you will be! Do you see what I mean. Posts: 376From: Western Massachusetts, USRegistered: May 2009. Yeah, the They may not be able to see what you are up and you could use this for your gain fits perfectly. Great questions. That might be how theyre playing out their Nessus-Dejanira, though Im not sure since they also have a lot of mutual Uranus and Pluto contacts to inner planets and both Ascendants. woman s Dejanira and Juno, ( 445 and 432 Scorp ) both conjunct mans Eros and Chiron, (510 Scorp, 530 Scorp ) and both OPPOSITE mans Nessus (6 Taurus) I just want to let people know that things are not as clean cut and set in astrology as it is written sometimes because things that are presented as the only possible, likely truth will make people will fear astrology and the people around them if they look into isolated aspects from small asteroids and planets alike. The chart is complex and one has to look at the entire chart to draw very global conclusions. I would say that there must be wonderful soul connections that keep down the abuse that would come up without these. Thanks for your help Amiann. Eros wants intense encounters that lead to lasting transformation. I agree with Sydney. I often am able to get away in time, and at other times I can get away only to a certain degree. In these dark, sexual relationships, you feel the raw passion and soul mate connection like no other. Lilith conjunct Ascendant Hmm Uranus is kink, so you do the math. Just from reading this, I think it looks very good but I really need to see the wheel as it is easier. What does this conjunction mean in a synastry? Once awakened, no matter how untamed the experience becomes, we are given a rare opportunity to integrate, redeem and restore Eros and Lilith to a place of honor through shared, transcendental sexual activity. TEA & ROSEMARY LLC. I dont even have tattoos or my ears pierced. Thank you for your reply. I wonder if that would mean that he IS an abuser but couldnt abuse me ?? Yes, astrology charts do show the truth of ones life, but the issue is that YOUR opinions do not equate the truth. Before I leave this subject, I will add my theory. Moon conjunct Lilith EXACT Moon conjunct Destinn EXACT Venus square Mars EXACT I think you are insightful, do not get me wrong, but being fatalistic is not the truth, and me saying that being fatalistic is wrong to do and is detrimental to people that dont know how complex astrology is, does not mean that I am not accepting the truth. Oh dear, I am soooooo freaked out!!!!!!! Nessus conj the NN in the natal would be a person who would likely be abusive. These aspects or connections have a "mean't to be" feel to them, it's a potent place to look at in synastry. Moon/Pluto in a trine is very powerful, too. Pluto trine Venus, Venus quincunx Pluto I dont really understand the aspect you are asking about. I know this came off a bit more forward, but only because I want to make it clear that one persons feelings are not fact. Eros-Psyche: Eros and Psyche are natural mates. The Lilith person might have trouble with issues surrounding desirability. This pairing can form a deep emotional bond, especially through physical intimacy. and should I post the picture of the chart (I usually get it from astro.com)? Dejanira (female) conjunct Saturn (male) That is why I, affectionately, call them too hot not to cool down. There are certain aspects I see in these dark,nuclear passion relationships. YES, your Deja conj his NN will make you his victim, to put it really directly. Eros is looking for his equal to explore the realm of creative intimacy. 4. It is just the North Node, after all, not a personal planet. I have this kinky fantasy specifically for him putting a really big needle into me as part of a medical procedure but this isnt my kink or fetish. Well, I have been thinking about the situation. I came across your blog post and so went through my charts looking for couple friends and this one came up as having the conjunction. My first husband was abusive His Nessus conjunct my Descendant In our synastry chart we have moon trine pluto and mars square pluto. Most Astrologers dont tell things straight like I do. I, always, have people want to tell me that Nessus is not always abuse. Your articles hit me hard again:-). Thanks! Lilith brings up deep and primal sexual energy sometimes accompanied by feelings of anger and rage. Uranus/Mars in synastry can be kinky. Im not saying it is impossible for the aspects to play put for people, because a lot of times, you do see it come into play, but really only when ones own natal supports that factor with aspects between actual planets. Your posts are starting to scare me now Ami. 8. He has a strong nessus (conjunct with his sun + true node in cancer ). It always starts this way. 1. Moon conjunct pluto Im composite and moon in 12th house composite (our feelings were a secret for a long time as we didnt know how we felt and were not able to be together for a long time). And This can indicate marriage, but it can also indicate a long-term romantic or sexual relationship. The wonderful thing about this aspect, especially with the conjunction is that love is brought into the lives of both, even if . I have only had this fantasy with him along with begging him and many many other fantasies. Further, there is such a thing such as free will. 4) Conjunctions to the Axis/Angles = very strong bond. Planets and asteroids will be modified when they aspect each other, this the possibilities are endless. His ascendant is at 24 Virgo and has 0 Virgo in his 12th house. The year started with powerful and forward thinking energy that will assist in elevating us both spiritually and subconsciously. You interpret things based off of your own view. It makes sense when you consider how deeply Lilith desires to eat/destroy her loves mythologically. My Dejanira is in 5 Sag, like his North Node. I was thinking that maybe one of the lesser factors could be moon/mars contacts? My Fortuna conjuncts precisely his Dejanira and Moon. Also my true node is at 22 Cancer close to my nessus (conjunction?) This question would need me to see the whole chart because what I do is put it all together and come out with a practical answer. Nessus conjuncts BML, and Dejanira conjuncts DSC and Pluto. Eros in synastry Tell me, what is it like? I write the truth not to placate people but because the truth is the only thing that heals. Sorry if its too much info xx, Ps, sorry! Does that fit and I applaud your willingness to face yourself. I always seem to have the opinion that these people are somewhat evil yet gullible and innocent and therefore they deserve to be abused. Please, keep me posted though but, yes, please, be careful, Love! So the theory doesnt check out. With asteroids, I would accept a 3 degree conjunction, tops. The Five Darkest, Sexual Aspects in Synastry There is attraction based on dark forces like rage, pain and abuse. We also had a Juno Vertex conjunction. We talk about it often (3rd house moon overlay) its just a bit overwhelming sometimes like a sweet dream one moment, then an absolute nightmare. We all have Liliths plutonic quality in us, the unconscious energy that brings up harsh boundaries between life and death, ecstasy and suffering, passion and revulsion, enslavement and freedom.

I Need A Ride Home But Have No Money, Articles E

eros conjunct lilith synastry