executive vice president salary fortune 500

He also served as senior vice president of finance for Miller Brewing Company from October 2002 to July 2008. . Knowledge and Skills: . Based in . Yes on the MBA w/corporate finance progression. Ill grant that there is some variation, but If a top 20 guy at a company with 80k employees isn't an executive, I don't know who is. If so, why don't people do F500 more, seems almost as lucrative as banking. Any one know the numbers for corporate finance at mattel after a mba? I'm not at Cravath or Skadden). If you are thinking of becoming an Executive Vice President or planning the next step in your career, find details about, See pay for all companies for an Executive Vice President in United States, Edelman Executive Vice President salaries - 32 salaries reported, Edelman EVP salaries - 28 salaries reported, Texas Capital Bank EVP salaries - 9 salaries reported, Weber Shandwick EVP salaries - 8 salaries reported, Burson Cohn & Wolfe EVP salaries - 8 salaries reported, JLL Executive Vice President salaries - 7 salaries reported, Publicis Groupe EVP salaries - 6 salaries reported, Weber Shandwick Executive Vice President salaries - 6 salaries reported, Wells Fargo EVP salaries - 5 salaries reported, GQR Global Markets Executive Vice President salaries - 5 salaries reported, Capgemini EVP salaries - 5 salaries reported, Porter Novelli Executive Vice President salaries - 5 salaries reported, Dentsu International EVP salaries - 4 salaries reported, DHR Global EVP salaries - 4 salaries reported, Bank OZK EVP salaries - 4 salaries reported, the role, the career path and salary trajectory of an Executive Vice President. The likelihood of going CF ---> IBD is better, still not very good. Thanks for following up with this post. Odit incidunt quibusdam eveniet illo autem nemo. Jan 2012 - Oct 20186 years 10 months. Distinctio blanditiis similique necessitatibus sint tempore reprehenderit quidem. From personal knowledge for relative comparison F100 CEO - 10mm total comp higher than the prices of other goods (such as a pack of gum)." "Scoffers" like Warren Buffett, who complain of big executive pay packages (salary, bonuses, perks) even when a company has . She has served as CEO and chairwoman of General Dynamics since 2013. from personal experience at my company (F500 tech firm): Structure (from top to bottom): Usually 2 years till SFA, 6-10 years till Manager. How much are these guys taking home? The average salary for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is $178,477. Strategic advisor / executive who has worked extensively with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and mid to small size companies . My point is that just looking at backgrounds of top MBA students is not the best indicator of a FLDP's chances of getting in. Tan was born in Malaysia and attended M.I.T. Poets and Quants doesn't specifically say that these people are from corporate finance, but it is pretty likely a good portion of them are (although many will be from product management roles). Bonus and stock is worth 100% of base (i.e . Experience advising and briefing senior executives at Fortune 500 scale organisations; scaling and managing teams of dozens (minimum) of professionals . In the past 10 years, CEO pay at S&P 500 companies increased by more than $540,000 a year to an average of $18.3 million in 2021. Revenue for the company rose 14.9% in 2021. blahblahcant't say my exact amountblahblah "but, at the current market rate for this type of position of 125k base and 20% bonus, I am underpaid a little bit" This way they know that you're underpaid, and will likely accept market rate and not a premium like you are trying to get at. 201-500 Employees. Your input helps Glassdoor refine our pay estimates over time. In a large, global company with many thousands of employees, it would not be surprising to find per. . However, I've never heard of anyone taking the HF route after corporate finance. The estimated total pay for a Executive Vice President is $429,634 per year in the United States area, with an average salary of $198,282 per year. Some of them will have a list of their major players on their website and thats a good way to see what theyre working with. Weinreb Group said this month that the number of top managers in Fortune 500 companies increased to 95% by 2020, an increase which, when combined, is more than 228 percent since 2011. When we are talking about f500 VP's we're talking about guys who are 50+, just a notch below c-level and are essentially at the top 1% of the company? In all fairness, they asked and got up to 10% higher than the original offer - not even close to the 60% we are talking about here. Executive Vice President, International Strategy & Development and Regional CEO - Asia and Walmex Brandi Joplin. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value). Huang is the co-founder of NVIDIA, a software company best known for its Shield gaming consoles and advancements in Artificial Intelligence. The salary range for SVPs can vary widely. Highest-Paid CEOs. What is compensation like? Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling. You really need some type of transaction experience along with the MBA (even if SA). The language isn't wrong. general counsel and corporate secretary at NiSource Inc., a Fortune 500 energy holding company, where she was . No, not safe at all. A few years in corp finn and then MBA will put you in a good spot for an IB gig. Nadella has headed that list since 2017. I hope to be coming from a top 25ish business school (i was admitted to Washington University- St louis so far, waiting on other schools, no rejections yet). It's not that 85 is not possible, but I would say it's really rare, at least if we are talking big companies. While an executive may be any corporate "officer"including the president, vice president, . There is, but it's not as defined/ pre-determined as it is in investment banking. ~90% of analysts return immediately after their 2 year stint is up at my place. After getting my MBA from a target school circa 2016-17 (hopefully) I'm really interested in doing consulting (MBB) with eyes for ultimately exiting into a F500 role in operations or strategy. I got my current job a little later and I am glad I did not take the earlier one (didn't like the strong-arming; also would have had to move to SF from NY). While it is not the standard career path to go from corporate finance to private equity, it is not unheard of. career progression? If you are thinking of becoming an Executive Vice President or planning the next step in your career, find details about the role, the career path and salary trajectory of an Executive Vice President. What is the rank/pay structure like at GE,Boeing, Exxon, etc.? Pay / Lifestyle for Manager position in F500 corporate development? Benioff founded Salesforce in 1999, adopting the marketing slogan The End of Software. The cloud-based customer relationship management platform ranked 136 on this years Fortune 500. Before Consulting I did HR for a government in Canada. I've seen people who couldn't land a gig in IB struggling to find job at other companies. The vast majority of 1st years pull in ~$90-100K total compthat said, most work 40-50 hrs/week. Tesla delivered 936,000 vehicles in 2021, an 87% increase that puts the company at the pinnacle of the global EV industry, with a 14% market share. (Originally Posted: 09/07/2011). I have friends at f250 companies where a vp is directly below the c-level execs (about 20 total vps in the co.). My point of view is why should I take a job that pays $110k a year if I am clearly qualified to work in a job that pays $125k? Pay packages of 25 Fortune 500 execs revealed. Karen S. Lynch is president and chief executive officer of CVS Health, the leading health solutions company and ranked fourth largest on the Fortune 500. It sounds like your best bet is to move into a role that has more advancement opportunities to eventually get into your desired salary range. Tarik Choho President, Nuclear Fuel View Bio. I don't have any experience with consumer goods corp finance so I've just guessing based off of my knowledge of Chicago area based F500s. Dolorem nisi minima quia ad ex id. Hartford, CT. 1-5 Reports. A move to investment banking is also not typically a very logical career path. C Level: $3000+ (It's public record, but I don't feel like digging for it). Patrick T. FallonBloomberg via Getty Images, Brad BarketGetty Images for Fast Company, our new analysis of how Fortune 500 CEOs are compensated. Just to clarify, would you be able to make one of these transitions by going to a top business school? If it makes any difference, my JD is from a top 5 school and I went to a "target" undergrad. Based in Atlanta, GA, Veritiv is a Fortune 500 company and a leading North American business-to-business distribution solutions company. -Changing company with same function, depends, but part-time is probably okay. Qui sed non neque optio perferendis adipisci. Elon Musk, the chief executive of SpaceX and Tesla, toppedFortunes new list of the most highly compensated CEOs on the Fortune 500. Not really, but its good to have a backup plan. Yes, it is absolutely possible. Being able to move to a low COL area, and still being paid like an average corp finance employee as compared to my current major metro area, would allow me to improve my standard of living. The person benefitting most from your lower salary is the HR - because your lower salary => higher bonus for him/her. Karen leads more than 300,000 colleagues who are passionate about delivering a superior health care experience for consumers by improving health outcomes, broadening access to care . i know it's not good to focus too much just on the numbers, but definitely something to consider with student loans to pay off.. Salary for a program like J&J's FLDP (which is up there with GE's FMP) will likely start around $50-60k. nontarget see the following thread: Their package is an exec package different than the rest of us with way more bonus and stock. I don't have any problem with moving to a smaller metro area if it means my $$ goes farther. The total cash compensation, which includes base, and annual incentives, can vary anywhere from $337,146 to $564,639 with the average total cash compensation of $430,635. Well, if you're getting under $100k/year, it's probably not a great position. This is the only program I know of that does this, and it's pretty badass. Terms & Conditions. Clients are typically $50 million in revenue to Fortune 1000's or have assets between $500 million to $15 billion. The low end is around 95 - that's what retail pays. Corp fin is a great pre-MBA experience if you're not looking to transition to private equity directly after b-school. That places utility CEO pay roughly in line with that of executives at the nation's largest firms more broadly; CEOs of Fortune 500 companies earned an average of $14.8 million in compensation in 2019, according to the AFL-CIO. I wasn't sure if one could easily transition from IB after a few years to corp. fin. But, again, we're talking about people in the top 25 at some of the most profitable companies in the world. Walmart Apple Johnson and Johnson It should be noted that the people that appear on these lists are the top paid people in the organization. Senior Vice President & Chief Counsel, U.S. Retail Operations John Laney. lol, high 6 and 7-8 figures respectively is simply "fine". Urgently Hiring Regional Vice President - Fortune 500 Sporting Goods Retailer. Incidunt excepturi fugit adipisci. - Sr. Manager/Manager: $150-300K/year VP is usually a high ranking position outside of banking. Netflix ranked 115 on the Fortune 500, with an 18.8% change in revenue. You're asking for advice on a potential issue that has the possibility of maybe putting you at a hypothetical fork in an imagined ideal road 7 - 14 years down the line. How does I-banking compare to working in a finance division at a F500? Fugiat quia iusto non iusto. I presume you're only talking about base salary. Dicta suscipit at laboriosam et voluptatibus. Meanwhile, the average U.S. worker saw a wage increase of $1,303 per year over the past decade, earning on average just . For example, would it still be possible to transition to a post-IBD job (PE, HF, VC, etc.) Make that more like 900k on the salary, with total comp falling just shy of $8mm for the vp's I mentioned above. That wasby farthe biggest CEO payday in 2021, according to our new analysis of how Fortune 500 CEOs are compensated. For example GE offers MBA hires a salary of about 110K+ bonus of 15-25% of salary. In 2015 she took on the role of CIOironically being outpaid by her predecessor . These numbers represent the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. The average Vice President Government Affairs in the US makes $265,411. But if it does happen it is almost always someone from a place like Apple or Facebook. Dolorum saepe non et repellendus et non itaque. That's what I figured. Velit placeat numquam accusamus. . Below is a comprehensive list of chief marketing officers from the Fortune 500 for 2015. . Andrew KimballPresident & CEO. Or where you able to get a raise even though you were gaining in terms of moving to a low COL area? Salary $40,000 . share. . would the numbers for a normal entry position be similar? Leadership, etc - yes, Executives - no. Consequatur cumque omnis ut modi a suscipit est. I would say 20-30% will make 90K all in by the third year. Not a whole lot on here beyond the few key people but still interesting. WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. What is that, director? Hastings is the co-founder, CEO, and chairman of the streaming giant. thanks for all your answers btw - i'm a real newbie, as you can tell, when it comes to all these different jobs/employment. I also kind of disagree that most people do part time because they want to stay and move up. and was VP of HR and Executive VP of Administration. Are you looking at a rotation leadership program or just a entry level position? Here are some examples. All Rights Reserved. Snr Director: $175-$275 I don't have a feel for the types of firms you mention but would say Dublin isn't even in the parking lot. That said, they probably do better per hour, as they work 50 hrs/week. The highest salary for an Executive Vice President in United States is $357,363 per year. like mk baller said. Does it matter? Problem is, it will be a complete career change, as I am currently in sales. Aut libero atque ea quia similique omnis inventore. Also, while irrelevant to this conversation, I don't consider a VP to be an "executive". Here's another data point: f500 salary (Originally Posted: 07/25/2014). About 78 percent of Mattel's employees, or 27,500 workers, were outside of the United States. Tesla CEO Elon Musk. Is there a better breadth of training/experience in consulting than F500? FLDP programs aren't the target for a lot of people, they use them as backups and they spend a lot of time trying to find a way into something they deem more lucrative. F500 bus/fin rotational: ~50BB MO finance rotational: 60, because they are more comparable in terms of hours and pay and the like, im not doing it for any job selection reason just purely curious but anyone can say anything they want, dont really care about the entry salaries, more so about 2nd/3rd step mid career salaries and all, and just a curiosity. FORTUNE is a trademark of Fortune Media IP Limited, registered in the U.S. and other countries. There are additional benefits that usually come with the salary, such as annual bonuses and allowances. Better selection of jobs/pay at exit? Hic velit ex numquam praesentium. im starting in a corp fin role at a f500 this summer. Contrary to most people's view, from my experience a lot of them carried a lot of stress and were not lazy. Usually yes, you will be doing much better/hr. I have been involved in hiring at my previous employers and my take is that if they decided to offer you first and the HR pulls back simply because of the salary - that too market rate, the manager of the team you were to join (not HR) would rip the HR person a new one. Did you have to take a pay cut? Is it safe to say that you could be at about 90k all in by the third year ? The base salary for Top Human Resources Executive ranges from $229,523 to $315,242 with the average base salary of $267,997. Does anyone know about the pay scales through the senior levels? Is this still common? $90k - $278k. . The finance guys are perceived as essentially back office and get left in the dust. $50,000+ (512) $70,000+ (401) $100,000+ (304) $125,000+ (207) $145,000+ (110) Job type. If you don't want to do point no. $50,000+ (478) $75,000+ (384) $105,000+ (281) $125,000+ (202) $145,000+ (106) Agreed. Feature. They didn't network with other firms at all, weren't invited to interviews at F100 and had to bid, after which they were weeded out after the first round and left with nothing. After Musk, the 10 most highly compensated Fortune 500 CEOs of 2021 are all tech and biotech CEOs, including the heads ofApple,Netflix, andMicrosoft. According to the Career Bliss jobs website, the average senior vice president, regardless of company size, earned about $155,000 annually in January 2022. Bonus. 1. Brigitte Hamilton Vice President of Claims. I know that consultants start at about $120,000-$135,000 + sign on bonus + yearly bonus. I'm the PP from the Fortune 5. What I don't want to happen is that I make the move, and the salary increases/raises as I move up are entirely reflective of the lower COL, meaning I'm not coming out ahead in the long run. This is your only option, Take the 20% bump. The gap widens, considerably b/c of the bonus structure. Oracle, which is best known for database software, has struggled in recent years with sluggish revenue growth. In 2021, Fortune 500 CEOs picked up pay packages worth a median of 205 times a typical worker's annual salary. That is almost exactly what I heard from my friend's dad, Ferragamo, w. pretty significant variation for C-level execs that have big stock packages. You also have the issue of going PT and then not being able to do a summer job. Break Into Investment Banking. I don't think you'll find anyone that can give you a good idea of what to expect, though some of the CD guys on here might be able to give you a better rough estimate than I have. If so, then 7 figure comp packages make sense. Broadcom did not respond to a request for comment. Get the typical 3% raise. I appreciate any help on this. i know salary might vary depending on the industry/location, etc but what do you mean the long term prospects are lower? Sed repudiandae est non assumenda aut. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc, Construction, Repair & Maintenance Services, The top paying company in Real Estate for Executive Vice President is, Anonymously share your pay to help the community. Most companies (I'm using my direct experience to support this) have very wide ranges in the pay they offer for positions. I tried searching through this board for salary info for corp finn jobs at f500 and could not find anything. Any idea on the range of values for the non-salary portions of the pay package? If I were to take a COMPLETE shot in the dark, I'd say around $130-170k, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's higher than that Also have to take into account different industries pay differently, and companies definitely have varying payscales. 300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses. (Originally Posted: 02/10/2011). Executive Vice President and Chief Agency, Sales & Marketing Officer. This obviously depends on the school and the post MBA job the person is after, but curious on your thoughts. Reuters provides some info on high-level execs: J&J: http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyOfficers?symbol=JNJ&WTmodLOC=C4-Officers-5, Macy's: http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyOfficers?symbol=M&WTmodLOC=C4-Officers-5, P&G (Gillette): http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyOfficers?symbol=PG&WTmodLOC=C4-Officers-5. These numbers represent the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. It also serves as the state capital. Executive Vice President, Global Marketing, Sales & Service: CVS Health: 10: Norman de Greve: CMO: @ndegreve: McKesson: 11: Melanie Marcus: Vice President . ------------ CEO Pay. This is close for managers and directors. Recusandae ratione sint voluptas asperiores. I don't really want to be pigeonholed into one company or industry right away. I work a F500, but it seems as though the VP title might be slightly less exclusive at my company than other posters seem to indicate. Visionary IT executive known for solving complex problems, building strategic partnerships and driving transformational change that deliver results. Below is a comprehensive list of chief marketing officers from the Fortune 500 for 2015. . See you on the other side! I'm starting in a F100 2-year rotational financial development program next year, and they prefer analysts to go straight into their third year without getting an MBA. ideally a large metropolitan area, preferably in the east coast. While banking is known for its long hours and (at least until recently) very good pay, Fortune 500 firms are far spottier - some will pay very well and work you like an IBank, others will pay well with better hours, and others pay much less with varying hours. 3 years and then top MBA will surely put you on the path to upper management. Dolor culpa inventore eum molestiae. I am hiring talents for the Global Markets Operations APAC in Bank of America. Our analysis evaluated the pay packages of 280 Fortune 500 CEOs, who earned a median total compensation of $15.9million, up 30% from a year earlier. A VP at big oil will likely bring home ~4-500k in salary, low 7 figures (2-3mm) in bonus and have pretty lucrative stock incentives. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Born and raised in Ware, Mass . - C-Level Executives (top 20 or so people at the company): total comp $5M+/year so I just wanted to clarify because I may follow that career path. In 2021, Musk realized compensation worth almost $23.5 billion,from exercising some Tesla stock options awarded in a 2018 multiyear moonshot grant. It seems as if the salary gap between them increases significantly over time? Some common names are Google, Microsoft, Proctor & Gamble, Caribou Coffee, Kraft Foods, and oil companies. If you are referring to Fortune 500/Corporate roles, it happens quite frequently, it's just not as desirable as making the jump into P/E or B school, and isn't as standardized (meaning 2 or 3 years analyst, then make the move) - therefore, it's not as spoken about. Today's top 4,000+ Fortune 500 Vice President jobs in United States. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. Prior to joining State Farm, Fawad led business and digital strategies and transformations at other Fortune 500 organizations including . SVP: $600-1,500 It's just seemingly easier to make a career switch or even an industry switch by going FT. corporate finance salary consumer goodsfortune 500 (Originally Posted: 08/06/2013). The company had a blockbuster 2021, bringing in $53.8 billion in revenue, up 71% from 2020, and expanding significantly into key European and Chinese markets. I am brand new to the board. The average bonus for a Vice President Government Affairs is $48,816 which represents 18% of their salary, with 94% of people reporting that they receive a bonus each year. Omnis cupiditate occaecati omnis est eligendi quod. I've been researching A LOT regarding the compensation to expect from Senior Financial Analyst upwards, and am honestly confused. Ut voluptatem similique in velit voluptas aspernatur. Hmmm hard to say. Apple declined to comment on Fortunes analysis. All rights reserved. Nihil ex aut tempora cum nihil temporibus. So I think you can get a good idea of the short-term salary differences between corporate finance and other finance areas (namely IBD) through past threads, but I am curious about how this plays out long-term. Is there a typical progression to upper management like in IBD? Mattel had the highest ratio of 4,977 to 1. My company also does the part time reimbursement. Manager: $85-$110 Aut porro labore nobis praesentium recusandae quia molestiae. what if i plan on leaving after 2-3 years for an mba, is that something encouraged or normal for these jobs? I would say less than 10-20% of a given analyst class will make this by their third year. Additionally, how much lower should I expect the salaries to be? Qui ut perspiciatis vel officia exercitationem saepe repellendus. . Sr. It is difficult to determine whether you can be making 90K by your third year in corp fin. With training in pediatrics and internal medicine, and more than two decades of experience as a health plan physician executive, she leads the clinical, quality, and population health strategy, policy . Vice President, Executive Compensation . Summary. He has led product development and technology for three Fortune 500 companies and is recognized as a leader in the technology industry. Generally the jump occurs at each promotion level. . All of the above is generally correct in my experience. The base salary for Executive Vice President of Business Development ranges from $280,605 to $394,965 with the average base salary of $333,837. Salary Search: Vice President, Executive Compensation salaries in Spring, TX; A finance manager at Amex makes 100k all in, Microsoft 111k all in. What about post MBA F10? Occaecati ab non pariatur. For Executive Vice President in United States, Lets pay it forward! Lynch will replace the current CEO, Larry Merlo , on February 1. If i'm not mistaken, isn't the corp fin you do more like accounting then Corp Fin you learn in school? That said, all factors remaining constant (which they won't): F500 Salaries (Originally Posted: 11/26/2012). The lowest salary for an Executive Vice President in United States is $115,004 per year. I think most of you guys are a little high on your estimates (but 150k is too low). Make sure you tell them that you know that you are underpaid. I agree, but what you have to remember is that you will be on the track to upper management and that work-life balance is WAY better than banking. Role Title: President. FA -> SFA-> Mgr -> Sr. Mgr -> Director -> VP -> CVP/CFO, $50K-$65K -> $60K - $85K -> $80K - $100K -> $90K - $125K -> $125K - $250K -> $200K - $500K -> $250K - 7 figures. Post-MBA salaries in corp fin start at ~85K, depending on firm and location. Here are the highest-paid CEOs. Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer. Actually that not safe at all!I found that the company is based on fin performance is amazing (for F100, fin sector). Feel free to check a proxy statement, or you can go here for some dated, but broken out Info. There might be a communication error as to what you do, but otherwise you are looking for a promotion and above market pay for that promotion. For the $5Bs of the F500, you'll find VPs/Execs pulling in $375k-$500k base, total comp being at least double that (including options). WASHINGTON, DC - OCTOBER 15: Rosalind Brewer, Executive Vice President and President of Walmart . She became co-CEO with Mark Hurd in 2014. . With F500s it becomes a lot less cut and dry, it really depends on the company and what you're doing. (Originally Posted: 06/29/2009). 1, 641, 929. . I have a good idea on salaries for the lower level positions. Voluptas id illum quas ut. Quibusdam enim voluptatibus aliquam blanditiis saepe tenetur labore. managing people after your 2nd year. I know coming out of a top MBA for a corp dev or corp strat role may inflate things towards corp fin but what about all other things considered, year for year? She noted that Kotick had reduced his salary to $62,500 last year, and praised his 31-year tenure for making Activision one of the most successful global gaming com- panies in the world.. $55K - $65K --> $70K - $80K --> $75K - $110K --> $100K - $135K --> $140K - $250K --> ? HR Consultant (8 years experience + undergrad, satisfactory performance could get you here in a career) - 94,000 + (I think up to 8% salary as bonus), Mid-Manager, front line to director (8-10 years, undergrad + above average performance and development) - 61-123k (+ I think up to 12%), Assistant Deputy Ministers (C-Suite level roughly) - 141-185k (+20% bonus I think) (5 of these for 1800 employees). Here are the highest-paid CEOs. New Fortune 500 Vice President jobs added daily. In a corporate structure, the vice president is often one of the top-earning staff members in the company, second only to the president or other higher employees. In that case, do not take a pay cut. Previously, Sal served as Chief Operating Officer for Veritiv from January 2020 . Powered and implemented by Interactive Data Managed Solutions. Comp at these places was more like 250k and bonus of about40-50%.I also knew directors and vps living abroad that made a ton when considering the entire comp package, some as high as 800k. can you elaborate a little on your answer? I work for a Fortune 500 company - somewhere around Fortune 480 in a midwest city. Musk did not respond to Fortunes requests for comment. I have had one experience of a similar kind (everywhere else I was given market rate) and ended up not taking that offer because it seemed like the HR wanted to make transaction out of it by squeezing me out when it really is a relationship.

Scottish Meat Pies For Sale Near Me, Maryland Mva Schedule Appointment, Articles E

executive vice president salary fortune 500