harshbarger's mifflintown, pa menu

01/22/2022 - Mike Baumgardner $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Pleasant staff as well. But food is great so we overlook it. Page 1 of 1 Back to top. First time for me. Next Clean, bright, comfortable interior. Just a standard restaurant. 0.09 miles, Original Italian Pizza & Rest ($) All in all we could have went a mile down the road to Burger King and had better food at half the price. Service is usually on point and the staff seems to be happy and having fun while working so thats a positive as it is a ripple effect to the customers!! If it's great american food that you're after try Harshbarger's Sub N' Malt in Mcveytown. Good service, good food, good atmosphere. Very nice atmosphere, great food, great service, and very cozy. Home page . A cute 50s themed restaurant with a wide variety of menu options. My husband has several food allergies (gluten, dairy to name a few) and they cannot truly accommodate him. You can't go away hungry unless you don't want to eat. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. I've mainly had sandwiches. To put on all these harsh browns you keep serving me, Venturous Coffee Roasters ($$) They are nice and i want them to succeed. Hamburger meat was that dense, preformed, frozen and almost a rubber patty. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. This place has been here for years. And their thick old fashioned milk shakes are by far the best!! Bookmark Add Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. Distance: The cinnamon appetizer was something youMore. The staff is all very nice and helpful. Images may not represent the actual restaurant and/or food available at the selected restaurant. Wait staff attentive and friendly. Please visit us and experience it for yourself. Does this restaurant offer table service? Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. (717) 436-5386. Weve eaten here several times but the last two times were very poor experiences. Never got anything we did no like. You're Temporarily Blocked. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. All rights reserved. The mood was anything but 50s. Hereon a late Sunday Afternoon; no wait line. Will return again and again!!! Sunday: Price Point Excellent place to go. We ordered milkshakes with the meal and we never got those until we were done with our food. This area half way, so we often stop to eat at nearby restaurants. Great place for good food and a good time. Call us at (717) 899-7751 and we'll save the best table in town. Clean restaurant off the beaten path.More. You are looking for Swamp Road! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. The menu for Harshbarger's Sub 'N Malt may have changed since the last user update. I ordered a basic chocolate shake that had very little chocolate flavor. Very positive when our order is taken. Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. Ample size servings for the price. Very friendly service. They did a great job with Covid Regulations; socially distanced tables, masks, etc. It's great food, brings fond memories and is always a good time. Definitely going back soon! 02/12/2023 - Gene Hockenberry Harshbarger's Sub 'N Malt 716 Swamp Rd, Mifflintown, PA 17059. Harshbarger's Sub n' Malt - Fabulous Food in the 50's Mood Fabulous food in the 50's Mood Celebrating over 30 years of business. There appeared to be only teenagers working with no adults or managers around so that may have contributed to poor service and food. 03/16/2022 - MenuPix User They have all kinds of food,ice cream, sundaes.. Definitely will go back! Call us and we'll save the best table in town. The waitresses are pleasant, food is delicious and all for a fair price. Easy stop right off rt 322. They advertise home made ice cream but they should fire whoever makes it. Super amazing food! American New, American, Clubhouse Grill & Restaurant ($) Harshbarger's Sub N Malt is a restaurant located in Mifflintown, Pennsylvania. Monday: Add Hours Can I get some ketchup? I got the Duke burger and fries. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? They advertise home made ice cream but they should fire whoever makes it. The acres ( sq. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Millions of buyers are looking for their next RV on RV Trader this month! Great service for calling in and picking up the order too! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. So many fries I had to bring them home. 09/28/2021 - Birdman We are currently open for both dine in and curbside service. Is this your restaurant? Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. more, Takeout, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. 0.35 miles, Original Italian Pizza ($) We had a very social waitress as well Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Post your RV in just a few minutes. Loved it! Throw back to the 50s..friendly place good food.. reasonable prices..this will be our new 'go to place" when we are in area camping. Loved the tacos and family run atmosphere. Absolutely amazing food. I recommended this place based on TA reviews and am glad we stopped here. The new owners renovated the inside to a 50 styles malt shop decor', The menu ranges from subs, sandwiches and fresh burgers (on homemade buns) to classic meals of chicken parm, fish n chips, and many others. Hamburger meat was that dense, preformed, frozen and almost a rubber patty. We've only lived in the area for about a year and have already brought both of our grown sons here! The employees are wonderful and the food is excellent!! American. Harshbarger's Sub n Malt is a 50's diner and ice cream parlor with two fabulous locations. You would think they would have 50s music playing at least or have the staff in 50s attire.It was just very noisy with screaming kids. Food was ok but nothing special to make us want to come back. Harshbarger's Sub N Malt features American cuisine. This place has been here for years. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. However on the service side I have to stay that it somewhat lacking whenever they get busy. They have great service and great food. They had something for everyone in the family. The wings are average. Every time we call we are greated with a positive hello. The 50s vibe is a fun change to the norm. My husband has several food allergies (gluten, dairy to name a few) and they cannot truly accommodate him. The phone number for Harshbarger's Sub 'N Malt is (717) 436-5386. Find some of the most interesting menus in town. Great place for good food and a good time. Our family loves eating here. 716 Swamp Road Mifflintown, PA (717) 436 - 5386. We had to listen to the servers having a personal conversatio Keep up theMore, We regularly travel thru this area on our way to visit family. New 2023 Aliner Pop Up Camper RV - View Dealer's Website Ranger 10 Rear Dinette - $17,995. User-chosen places to eat at for harshbarger's mcveytown menu. 716 Swamp Rd, Mifflintown, PA 17059 If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Harshbarger's Sub N Malt Unclaimed Review Save Share 50 reviews #2 of 11 Restaurants in Mifflintown $$ - $$$ American Swamp Road, Mifflintown, PA 17059 +1 717-436-5386 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See all (10) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American Meals Lunch, Dinner, Brunch FEATURES Great service for calling in and picking up the order too! The mood was anything but 50s. Every time I go by my hands want to turn the steering wheel into Swamp Rd! I wish I could score this more than a 5/5 ! First time for me. Compare ratings and prices of best American restaurants, Pizza, Fast Food. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. View Menu Route 22 McVeytown, PA 17051 (Map & Directions) (717) 899-7751 Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner Neighborhood: McVeytown Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. We're Fast! My friend ordered a rocky road milkshake that was just a vanilla shake. It reminds me slightly of a small mason jar. Very nice waitress. Share . I live 15 miles away and it's totally worth the trip for food and ice cream, Terrible service on two separate occasions made me and my wife decide never to go back. I got the Duke burger and fries. $ Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food Service is always amazing and the food comes out fast and tastes great. see review, We have been trying to get to this place for some time and finally did. Salads are subpar and the last two times weve eaten here, we have felt sick afterwards. Will definitely be getting them next year if available, and will be making a concerted effort to start getting food there on a regular basis ! Delicious and the We were skeptical when we pulled in but it was clean and the food was very good. We eat here often as a family. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The only negative thing i can say is that everytime we go there our order gets messed up in some way..every single time. We informed our waitress, Heather that it was our first time there and she pleasantly gave us an overview of the menu items, the special for the day,More. Harshbarger's Sub N Malt is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? 4.11 miles, Kountry Kitchen Restaurant ($) every single time. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Staff is incredibly polite, it's very We stop here every time we head to Clearfield, PA. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. every single time. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Good prices. Try our specials and you'll be back for more. We probably go once a week since we've learned about it from a newspaper ad. The buns are homemade and taste soooo good. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Salads are subpar and the last two times weve eaten here, we have felt sick afterwards. Cart; vw t2 electric conversion kit We ate there for the 1st time the other day and the food was very good, along with the service. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Steakhouse, American, Bar Food, Joe's oip has the best food ever.its amazing.i would spend my money there anytime. 0.70 miles, Yetter's Restaurant ($) Food was ok but nothing special to make us want to come back. Food and service was great! Stopped to eat dinner at this place. Food is good and the wait staff is really friendly. Tuesday: Privacy Policy . Service was very slow and waitress could not even perform basic functions like checking how the food was, getting us something we asked for, etc.. We asked for a side of Mayo twice and she never brought it. Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Great Restaurant. Try our specials such at salads and you'll be back for more. One of my most favorite restaurant! Doubt we will ever return. And oh so many choices of ice cream, milkshakes, and sundaesa full menu of just ice cream!More. Just picked up the Football Party Pack and it is delicious and definitely more than enough to feed my family of 6. Caesar Salad was sub par; however, the loaf of bread and butter that came with it was delicious. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. First time eating here! A little secret of the area how good this spot is for eats. It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. Click to add your description here. It exceeded my expectations! There appeared to be only teenagers working with no adults or managers around so that may have contributed to poor service and food. Save. Ample size servings for the price. Service was very slow and waitress could not even perform basic functions like checking how the food was, getting us something we asked for, etc.. We asked for a side of Mayo twice and she never brought it. Thursday: I got the Duke burger and fries. Price's very reasonable. Good service, good food, good atmosphere. Restaurants near Harshbarger's Sub 'N Malt in Mifflintown Juniata Junction Restaurant - american, mexican (0.35 mi) Rutter's #37 - american (0.41 mi) Mac Barney's Restaurant - american (1.85 mi) They had something for everyone in the family. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. They advertise fabulous food in a 50s mood. U get plenty of food! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Delicious and the atmosphere was great. Food was ok but nothing special to make us want to come back. But food is great so we overlook it. We decided to go to Harshbarger's for our supper. We arrived about 7:00 PM.More, Excellent, been there several times always great service and great food at a fair price! Food was hat and well-prepared, server (Chloe) was new, but friendly, pleasant and helpful. Swamp Road, Mifflintown, PA 17059 +1 717-436-5386 Website Menu + Add hours. Distance: Kid's Menu. and for dessert the selection from their bulk ice cream is worth considering, This year was my wife and I's first year to camp at the Buttonwood Campgrounds a short distance away. ft.) lot listed for sale on. 7 Days A Week 11 AM - 9 PM. Great food everytime!!! The food is delicious. Unclaimed. Contact the restaurant for the most up to date information. I ordered a basic chocolate shake that had very little chocolate flavor. Canadian Major Cities and Provinces: Distance: American Burgers and Dogs. Clean restaurant off the beaten path. The food was delicious, too much food was offered so a second doggie bag was delivered. Our family loves eating here. Yes, Harshbarger's Sub N Malt offers takeaway services. It is a pretty obscure place and you need to know HOW to get there! My brother took me here for my birthday. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. All in all we could have went a mile down the road to Burger King and had better food at half the price. They have great service and great food. Great food! They also have HOMEMADE ice cream! 2 Horningtown Rd , Mifflintown, PA 17059 is a vacant lot listed for-sale at $299,900. Check out other American Restaurants in Mifflintown. Distance: Their hot dogs are good.Their milk shakes are wonderful; the Classic or the Premium. The 50s vibe is a fun change to the norm. Have eaten at this establishment several times and have been satisfied with the food. Discover some of the most interesting menus in town. Stopped in for the first time here for supper. Does this restaurant offer table service? Nice 50's atmosphere. Very nice atmosphere, great food, great service, and very cozy. 2.03 miles, Juniata Junction Restaurant ($$) American If you order a soda to drink, it comes in a rather silly small plastic "glass" and it is too small and not that easy to drink out of. Harshbarger's Sub 'N Malt. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. 06/08/2022 - Chris Beahan Hereon a late Sunday Afternoon; no wait line. They are definitely in my top 3 go-to restaurants for a Hispanic themed My brother took me here for my birthday. Saturday: Please, don't make me call Gorden Ramsey, LOL (I will return for their milk shakes and to try other things.). Doubt we will ever return.More, Very good hot dogs! Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC.

Mountain Astrologer 2022, Jetblue Travel Requirements Covid, Michigan Radiologic Technologist License Verification, Articles H

harshbarger's mifflintown, pa menu