huffing paint mugshots

Lifestyle; . On Thanksgiving morning, he ran the 2009 5K Turkey Trot Run or Walk at Wheeling Jesuit University. This picture shows a close-up of the face of a young man who had been huffing green spray paint. In this study, it was reported that 8 out of 14 subjects who chronically huffed paints experienced permanent brain impairment. Symptoms occurring as a result of long-term paint huffing include: Weight loss Weakness Mood swings, including irritability and depression Severe cardiovascular issues that can include heart attack Academic problems in school for younger individuals if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode,e=(p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0),i.toDataURL());return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r