international mxt for sale craigslist

I could not ask for better service from these guys. 2014 International Harvester TerraStar DXT MXT 4X4 SHOW TRUCK TERRASTAR DXT MXT Bigger than H2 H1 Hummer Kodiak TopKick C4500 CXT Lifted! It hauls these weights on a 6500-pound front-drive axle and an 11,000-pound-capacity rear one. Our spacious 20,000 sq. Lane management is a snap and the backup camera prevents any Priusfrom being accidentally crushed. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX), PAYPAL and/or personal checks for the initial deposit only. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the photo gallery or stated in the ad. Call SHAUN @ 403-863-4954 for additional information!! They are well organized and focused on customer service - they were quick to return my phone calls and willing to assist through the entire selection and purchasing process. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. However, a truck like this, tricked out for civilian use, has just one purpose--letting its owner show off. 2008 MXT INTERNATIONAL TRUCK FOR SALE. Global Motorcars of Houston stands behind the vehicles that we sell, we offer a BUY BACK guarantee within 24 hours of taking delivery of your vehicle, or within 24 hours of the transporter dropping off vehicle if the vehicle has been misrepresented or if we cannot resolve a major issue with the vehicle. Please see the Buyers Assistance section for a link. See our other listingsDisclaimer: This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. We reserve the right to re-list or sell the vehicle in the event of a non-paying bidder or completion of a on-site selling transaction - Please keep in mind all of our vehicles are listed for sale in our local market as well and can be sold prior to auction ending.Buyer PickupA representative from our dealership can be available for pickup at area airports when necessary. That's exactly what the new MXT does. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. Due to the difficulty of foreign currency/bank transactions, purchases from clients outside of the United States, must pay by wire transfer only. Dave and Angie are a great team. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. Get the best deals for international cxt truck at eBay.com. Please call Teddy with any questions. all portland. Anecdotes online suggest it got around 10 mpg, giving it a total range . All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. Feedback. Please have all funds available before bidding as a $500 non-refundable deposit is required from the winning bidder within 48 hours (2 business days) of auction end; an immediate $500 non-refundable deposit is required through Ebays Paypal service to end the auction early if the "Buy it now" option is exercised and the balance in full is due within 3 days of auction end in any case. I have brand new in the box oil, fuel and air filters that are included with the truck. We aim to recommend only quality vendors. See our other listingsDisclaimer: This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. At more than 10,500 pounds, its engine is quite thirsty, too. Worry no more, car arrived and is unbelievable. I trust them (which is something that I never thought that I would say about a car dealer). All pre-owned vehicles may have dings, nicks, chips, scratches and any other marks that are associated with use consistent with age and mileage of the vehicle. This auction features a desirable and very sought after truck in superb condition. Still has new car smell and it has 9,300 miles. Kevin & Angie were also fun to talk with and my entire experience was like hanging out with good friends. Return Policy: If you are not satisfied with your equipment upon delivery, please notify us immediately. In addition, the value of the vehicle I purchased was second to none. International Harvester : Other MXT - 4x4 Super RARE 2008 International MXT Diesel Truck Blue "4x4" Low Miles Garage Kept, International Harvester : Other MXT - 4x4 RARE 2008 International MXT Truck Black "4x4" Mint Stock Nav Play Station woW, International Harvester : Other mxt 2008 International MXT truck, International Harvester : Other MXT International MXT Limited Fully Customized Matte White, International Harvester : Other MXT International MXT Truck Harvester Black King Ranch very rare one of 207, International Harvester : Other MXT 2008 international mxt 4 x 4 navigation tv dvd camera system leather seats, International Harvester : Other MXT 4X4 08 international harvester mxt 4 x 4 6.0 l nav rear cam dvd, International Harvester : Other Custom Kevlar 2008 international mxt full kevlar black on black upgraded sound amazing, International Harvester : Other 2008 international mxt full kevlar black on black upgraded sound amazing. ATTN International and Canadian Buyers: we can assist you by faxing proper sales and title documentation to the U.S. border crossing or shipping port of choice for you. I went to the internet site of D&M Motorsports . What a nice little gesture, THANK YOU :) ! I have to say, the entire experience was exceptional. However, a truck like this, tricked out for civilian use, has just one purpose--letting its owner show off. Aimed at an upscale crowd that still demands the looks and performance of a real truck, the MXT is a true 4X4 that can tow fifth-wheels with ease. If leaving the state or country, the vehicle must be picked up by a professional licensed auto transportation company that can provide a bill of lading, otherwise Florida sales tax will be charged. 2008 International Harvester OTHER MXT 4X4 08 INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER MXT 4X4 6.0L NAV REAR CAM DVD Vital Information Year Make Model Mileage Engine 2008 International Harvester OTHER MXT 4X4 19,831 6.0L Exterior Interior Stock# VIN RED BLACK #8W558800 5RJSXAFH48W558800 Photos Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Sales Global Motorcars of Houston 281-575-0050 Contact Us Dealer Contact Global Motors of Houston Internet Sales Team [emailprotected] 281-575-0050 A LEGENDARY REPUTATION TAKES GENERATIONS TO PERFECT! Please call Teddy with any questions. I went up to D&M and Dave handled the sale. This monster of a truck is an original, unmodified mxt, with just. RVTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used K-z Mxt RVs for sale anywhere. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. Once the carrier is set up, vehicle delivery usually takes between 2 and 10 days after the pick-up of the vehicle and varies by location, weather, holidays, etc. They helped us through the entire process and went above and beyond with all the paperwork. (2) All bidders should have all questions answered prior to placing a bid. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.Limited Warranty: Bid with confidence this vehicle is being offered with a Limited Warranty. I started looking at web sites just to see what was out there and came across D & M. The photos and detailed description of each car is outstanding and gives you a feel for the vehicle. $87,900 $1,352 est./mo. Call 214-722-8200 to find out how eCarList can service your dealership. This particular one is black on black, has the 4x4 option, 6L engine (325HP) running strong, 169" wheelbase (short box) and lots of power to tow if required. Because the MXT is equipped with an automatic transmission and power steering, maneuvering it is surprisingly easy, and the tall seating and truck's blunt features offer a solid, spatial sense. Bob and Mike were very courteous and patient with all my questions and concerns. portland for sale "C4500" - craigslist. The remaining balance (USD) must be paid in full within 7 days after the end of auction. No one seems to take the time to evaluate and come to a proper review to help the people looking for information. Its 300-horsepower V-8 diesel engine makes 530 pound-feet of torque, which is pushed through an Allison 2200 RDS five-speed automatic transmission. We're Safe! Due to the difficulty of foreign currency/bank transactions, purchases from clients outside of the United States, must pay bywire transfer only. Buyers must schedule pickup prior to making travel arrangements.ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL WITH-IN 5 DAYS UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE. Because the MXT is equipped with an automatic transmission and power steering, maneuvering it is surprisingly easy, and the tall seating and truck's blunt features offer a solid, spatial sense. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any inaccuracies, claims or losses of any nature. The Corvette we bought was all and more that was shown to us on their internet site. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. CL. New Batteries Must See! The Porsche 911 arrived without issue and actually exceeded my expectations. What's it like to drive something this size? Non-Paying Bidder If your deposit is not received within 24 hours of the close of auction, or if the balance is not paid in full within 7 days following the close of auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. no hidden. Then the coup de grace: When the light turned green, the application of 530 pound-feet launched the truck into warp drive, leaving our musically challenged friend in the MXT's wake.This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Even though there were many pictures of the vehicle already provided, additional photos were taken of the vehicle and e-mailed to me. refresh the page. They were renamed in 1971, with 1010 being the half-ton model. CUSTOMS AND OTHER FEES INVOLVED FOR USA BUYERS, a 700$US fee applies for US broker and customs bond if you have it shipped. it took me many years to save the money needed to buy this car. I would do business with them again.A+ !!! Warranty Information and Extended Service Contracts Some of our vehicles carry the balance of their new car factory warranty. Finally, the Military/Most Extreme Truck debuted in 2007 as a civilian version of the International MXT-MV. Not many of these trucks were built, and this RXT . It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car before the end of the auction. At no time was I pressured to purchase and every meeting was cordial and all my questions were answered no matter how long it took. Simply put, our business revolves around automobiles, but our clients do not want their lives to revolve around purchasing one. Out of state buyers who use one of Global Motorcars of Houstons financing options and personally come to our store to sign a contract may be able to take delivery the same day. The whole experience was 1st class and I was never treated better by a dealer new or used. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. If payment is made via wire transfer or cashier's check, we will hold the title until ALL funds have cleared (typically 5-10 business days). WE MAKE OUR BEST EFFORT TO DISCLOSE EVERY DETAIL ABOUT EVERY VEHICLE WE SELL. They helped us through the entire process and went above and beyond with all the paperwork. We are also required to collect taxes for residents of tax- reciprocal states, which include: Arizona [5.60%], California [6.25%], Florida [6.0%], Hawaii [4.0%], Indiana [6.25%], Massachusetts [6.25%], Michigan [6.0%], and South Carolina [5.0%] or maximum $300.00. These trucks are drying up fast and are becoming harder and harder to find. International claims about a 60 percent improvement in fuel economy over a similarly sized and powered gas engine. Pulling up to a stoplight inBarrie(nearToronto,Canada), the MXT slid in alongside a tinny-sounding racer wannabe piloted by a driver who felt the need to share his thumping bass with the rest of the community. 1956 International Harvester S-120 pickup, 4WD, original Black Diamond 240 straight 6 engine, S-120 series. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. We want you to be completely satisfied with your online automotive experience from purchase to delivery. Do not click on the Buy it Now or Make an Offer options unless you have adequate funds or financing. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings. Please see the Buyers Assistance section for a link. Favorite this post nov 24. Available today for immediate possession no waiting. International For Sale 1972 International Scout II Price $5,000 Offers 1 2008 International Pickup Price $189,000 Offers . Negative or Zero Feedback BiddersWe do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. 2008 International Harvester MXT MXT 2008 International MXT 4X4 DIESEL - ONLY 18,000 ACTUAL MILES!! The British Army Husky is available in three baseline . Our exceptional merchandise normally attracts multiple buyers and our vehicles tend to sell quickly. Ad created by eCarList.com. Quick Stats: Horsepower - 300+ Torque - 530lb-ft Towing Capacity - 15,000 lbs MPG - 8-10mpg Fuel - Diesel Width - 96 inches Height - 91 inches Length - 252 inches Everything about the International MXT is designed to be bigger than anything on the road (apart from cargo trucks, of course). During that time I have had over 12 Corvettes and during the last 3 years I have been collecting High end classic cars. The International MXT is still available. NO EXCEPTIONS. In these cases, there may be a short delay in receiving the title and/or documents which can take 10 to 21 days from the time we pay the vehicle off. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car before the end of the auction. I have been back several times just to wander their fantastic show room because every week they get in four or five different cars. COM in Southlake, Texas (Dallas-Ft.Worth metroplex) Full Specifications: The AWD chassis sits 17 inches lower to the ground than on the CXT. This MXT's service is up to date. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs whatsoever regardless of any oral or written statements about the vehicle. Phil, Virginia - 2000 Porsche 911 This was the easiest transaction I have ever completed. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value of the vehicle before bidding and to bid based upon that judgment solely.

Mecklenburg County Daily Bulletin, Spatial And Temporal Scale Geography, Que Significa Check En Tik Tok, Robert Dean Ii Net Worth, Articles I

international mxt for sale craigslist