is amiami shipping expensive

They are shipping separately if that helps. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. 5.0. Not sure on EMS, but those prices have been rising. The box has very obvious damagebut I don't care about the box's condition that much. mostly i combine 2 figures. Communication. After a certain size/weight DHL basically doubles in price. If you would like an estimate, please contact us with the shop code and name of the item before placing an order. Yeah Im thinking going with SAL Parcel, as long as it has tracking information Im fine. Thank you AmiAmi and DHL for the great service you guys provide. Shipping speed. Click here for more details about this shipping method. My guess would be the figma you added moved you up to a much larger box. -Highly Recommended. I pre ordered the Pyra Mythra 1/7 scale figures a few months ago from Amiami, I chose DHL as I heard its reliable and fast and my local post office can be sketchy at times so I wanted peace of mind, Now what I don't know is how much more would they cost to ship? DHL is the best opcin only for one tem. Popular categories from this store. For those wondering about the EMS shipping delay: I paid for my order on 02/16, and it was shipped today (02/23). But if the artbook is really heavy, I guess that's more understandable. . So if I add the others figures with the tohka and figma, and use DHL as shipping it will be about $125 in shipping? And here on amiami its $70 so even if shipping is $30-50 it doesnt make it feel like extra to me anymore. Figures; Dolls; Still MSRPish expensive, but if you got no VF-0D in your collection, yet. 5.0. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. And new reviews are coming soon. 4.9. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. I have several orders of amiami payed, i understand they taking long for christmas season, but that ended a while ago, and they still havent sent half of My orders, they tell You that Ordes are taking 21+ days to get shipped, but even before christmas season they are taking unreasonably long time to get things shipped, so stay away from this decadent store, Even Aliexpress is faster sending things from china that this japanese store. AmiAmi is a joke, and not a funny one either. Just make sure you link the item (or name but make sure its detailed enough to differentiate it and others) and they will generally give you a response the next working day. Had to cancel an order because they wanted $10 shipping for a really small figure. All but Jan-March of my amiami orders last year shipped via surface premium and arrived fine. Edit: does it even matter how many figures I order the shipping will add by figures? If you want a lot of figures in one shipping, the best opcion is SAL parcel. I pre ordered a nendoroid but i dont think I want to see the shipping when it is ready to ship next year, considering to buy it somewhere else. I thought the more you bought the more you saved? ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Age Restricted Products. I think I'll ponder some more on whether I really want the item or not since I've been told the art book is really beautiful. I've heard different ideas of how much it could be from $20 to $50 to even $100+ and the DHL rate calculator I did was almost the price of the figures themselves! Keep in mind international shipping will be added on top of the cost stated and yen . There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Parcel/EMS shipping rate charts. Fortunately I scored in amiami. Added . I'll be sure to keep that in mind for next time though. DHL shipping is based on the size of the box. Its insane that its $91 for dhl. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} I had paid for more then 30 orders on amiami and i missed one payment on a week i was abroad and they closed my account without even reaching out and worst it was during covid so they were holding on 5 orders that i paid for and they canceled them all, like if your closing my account at least send me the items i already paid for, stay away, this site is horrible. ?It costs $90 to ship to the US. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a29a6f8fa9622bc I mostly order from them and occasionally get some special figures from other places, but I haven't even been getting shipping notifications from them as of late (my November order was the last one I actually got tracking for, I have received my December and January stuff already). They send out pretty accurate quotes and it is very useful for products like magazine or books. Only downside is the shipping cost for my orders but all import sites have shipping over 20. Material: AcrylicShippingShipping via Express:For Express shipments, tracking and insurance are included, and a signature is required upon delivery. . Select the product you wish to order, and click the "Add to Cart" button. I would have gone with the Sal parcel but I heard that one doesn't have tracking information. THE YU-GI-OH MONSTER CHRONICLE PT2 IS LIVE FOR PREORDER ON AMIAMI! is amiami shipping expensive. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. There's been times when dhl was cheaper than ems or the other way around. Just dont want it randomly showing up at my door. 5.0. I don't understand why everyone recommends this site. All with me lifting a finger. - Packaging weighs approximately 200g for the smallest items (tools, doll clothes), 400g for medium items (small figures, small plastic kits), and can exceed 1000g. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Im happy with AmiAmi, and Ill be using them again soon! I think I just combined them too :/. It's just crazy to think dhl is the only shipping option to the us. . EMS was around the same but DHL was actually a few hundred yen cheaper. The shipping box has no visible damage but inside the boxthe figure box is packed with just some papersand I dont know why they didnt use bubble wrap. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Small packet shipping rate charts. Then I always chose the cheapest shipping method. Expedited Shipping from outside US Estimated between Tue, 14 Mar and Tue, 21 Mar to 23917 * Estimated delivery dates - opens in a new window or tab include seller's dispatch time, origin postcode, destination postcode and time of acceptance, and will depend on the postage service selected and receipt of cleared payment. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} Might cost the same price as the figure to ship and that's absurd. The following guide will help you complete your order from our website. Yeah the shipping can be insane, I just ordered 5 figures and it came to 6.8k shipping which costed more than the actual figures! In my experiance size can increase the price just as much as weight. Reasonable shipping cost. I need to know the day when Im receiving the item. Are you looking to save money on shipping on AmiAmi?I will be going over how to combine or split an order and if go over some real examples of shipping cost . The postage cost is already included in the listed price. Of course I am worried by lots of negative reviews regarding poor communication and closed accounts, so will see how that experience gonna develop. I have the same question. We are able to provide shipping estimates for in-stock items. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/DarkFrameMastah, http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/schoolidolhoe. Fortunately the manufacturer with prompt response and sent me parts directly.You will not be able to create user accounts for your friends, somehow they track your IP address etc., and will just close your personal user account as well as your friend's without letting you know, until you cannot login. Share your collections, post news, and ask questions about the hobby. Ofc I go for surface but when I got a payment request from amiami it said surface Mail wasn't available and ask me to pay dhl. awesome? When shipping costs more than the figures . Shipping speed. Then I was lucky to apply a 10% off coupon on 50 issues. Great site to sometimes find old preowned figures, they package well and overall was a fan of the website! Its $70 but the shipping makes it the same equal price to other places and if sold in the US I can get it like a regular mail package and just have the post office deliver or ups. Of all the sites, all of them have been increasingly sending figures later and later, so I'm used to mostly getting the figures later and later no matter the release day. jezebel spirit scriptures; Free shipping for many products! Ems its like $53. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 1:7 Scale Statue to your collection? I know the command wolf box is not huge. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Updated: 2022-11-10. See all categories. angardia. I just paid $90 for one scale figure yesterday. 9-11 business days. I have my packages sent to my moms place since she is mostly home and she hasn't been home whenever the packages arrive. 5,200 & FREE Shipping. figures are around 2kg , a bit less. My transaction with Amiami has been a real nightmare. from 17,573 & FREE Shipping. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} I bought preorders which shipped fast and were beautiful and they always have new stock and releases so keep checking and you can addorders to ship monthly to save on shipping costs if you combine :) if you live outside of japan expect a month or so for your items to arrive or longer depending on the shipping you choose but dont let it put you off as they have fab prices for authentic figures and merch which can otherwise be tough to find in your home country <3. Cookie Notice 5.0. Full speed ahead! Shipping can vary depending on the size and weight of the package. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Usually ships within 2 to 3 days . (Also Keep in mind that they ask you for the postage payment after the item is in stock). I am terrified to see the costs of my PO figures I have combined if 2 small boxes are this much to ship. Here's a post another user made breaking down the amiami DHL price by shipping box size, so if you can reason out which box(s) your item will ship in, it'll give you an idea of that DHL cost. esprit criminel saison 15 reid; pfsense not seeing interface; how tall is tahani the good place; Hello world! Prozent - so hoch wie zuletzt vor 41 Jahren got ta match the weight do. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. I need to know the day when I'm receiving the item. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Stuffed Toy Du Yelinshi Idol Master Shiny Colors Asobi Store Amiami Limited at the best online prices at eBay! Figures; Character Goods; Video Games; DVDs & Blu-ray Discs; Show All Categories A subreddit for figures from anime and related Japanese productions. Shipping estimates are shown in the shopping cart for available In Stock items which can be shipped by our Ship Now order handling method. Privacy Policy. I refuse to pay that much money for shipping. What was the other medium figure? I tried canceling the order but it won't let me. You know you are getting 100% authentic figures etc. However lately they have slowed down very much with shipping out orders (have had to wait over a month for a couple ems orders,) and when reaching out to customer service about it, they are often very unhelpful and rude about it. Clutching a carrot, this bunny girl sprints with a dynamic sculpt. I'm kind of surprised no-one has mentioned this because you can ask them directly via "Contact Us" (even before making an order). Share your collections, post news, and ask questions about the hobby. this chart. When I shipped a PuP alone it was about 2,000 yen for DHL or EMS. What shipping method did you choose? Yes, I had a small Zoid box (command wolf) and ami was charging me $45 usd to ship it.. my friends been ordering things off Manda(big boxes) and the shipping costs was the same. Performance & security by Cloudflare. 5.0. AmiAmi eStore is the place to shop for anime figures straight from Japan with a great range, price and fast shipping! I was NOT expecting this. For more information, please see our What should I do? i prefer them over every other shop. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Goodness, this is insane. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. I'll try emailing them and see what happens. Even Crystal Dress Emilia was a-okay. What better way to celebrate the 25th anniversary than adding this Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout Ryza 25th Anniversary Deluxe Ver. 1) Open the product page of the product you wish to order. Thoughts? to my place (israel) they got very low shipping prices (FOR SAL Small Packet) registered sal around 1800 yen and unregistered sal for 1400 or so. I have many Zoid boxes, they are light and usually smaller. If the figure boxes could not be combined into one smaller box, it would drive the price up to what you're seeing. I live in the us and it gave me the option to choose surface Mail or dhl. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. MFC comments on the item usually might have comments regarding shipping you can try check for faster information then asking AmiAmi. Might cost the same price as the figure to ship and thats absurd. Date of experience: July 25, 2022 Sahra MdkEbyVer03212022d. Thats interesting! New & Used (28) from 5,067 5,067 & FREE Shipping. I seriously don't understand the hype around amiami. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. let's not get carried away. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} I guess since this is my first time ordering any sort of book I didn't realize just how expensive the shipping cost was going to be. it's your problem or mine, i paid a month ago and now you just say we're sorry!What a disgrace and chaos??? I dont know why but that tohka Figure has to be pretty big for it to be adding a lot more than any other figure. Just my luck. Thanks again for the input everyone, I really appreciate it :D, Books are just really heavy. Bug that's still a pretty big jump is cost. Figures; It save you and AmiAmi the trouble of canceling. . .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center}

Michael Saylor Girlfriend, Articles I

is amiami shipping expensive