lime jello salad with cream cheese

Take off heat and let cool 15-25 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup pineapple juice. Pour the jello salad into a 2-quart casserole dish. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I still make this recipe, and my Mother made it every Easter and Christmas dinner. Nothing is better than family comfort food recipes. Whisk together some lime jello gelatin mix and 2 cups boiling water in a large bowl until the jello dissolves. This Lime Jello Salad only needs 6 ingredients: lime jello (gelatin), crushed pineapple, evaporated milk, mayonnaise, cottage cheese, and walnuts. Note: You should get 5/5 (3) Total Time: 4 hrs 13 mins Category: Dessert, Side Dish Chill until slightly thickened. The texture of the Jello will degrade a bit each day after its mixed so do keep that in mind. Make sure to give your jello salad the proper time to chill so it will set properly. Directions Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set the pineapple aside. Lana, this is my favorite congealed salad..it reminds me so much of my Mamashe could whip one of these up in no time flat..lol hows that for southernese? Whatever you choose, move the Jello salad into the fridge to set for the next 5-6 hours. Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to the jello mixture. WebIn a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining whipping cream and beat well with a mixer. Stir in gelatin mixture, walnuts, marshmallows and reserved pineapple. Dissolve the jello powder in the boiling water. Add 8 ounce softened and chopped cream cheese to dissolved, hot jello. 1 cup boiling water 1 (6 ounce) package lime flavored Jell-O mix 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 2 cups heavy cream 1 cup chopped pecans Directions Combine boiling water and gelatin mix in a large bowl; stir until dissolved. Use your hand mixer to beat the cream cheese into the hot jello carefully because the mixture will be very hot. Awesome feedback Sue! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Combine those together and youve got a Jello Salad thats certain to have plenty of fans! The cherries must be rinsed and dried well before placing them. There will be lots of bubbles on top, that's okay. The hardest part of this recipe is being patient while the jello sets up. This post first appeared on Yellow Bliss Road where I am a contributor. Give it a few hours and youll have some of the creamiest Jello salad youve ever had with almost no effort at all! You can keep the Jello cream cheese mixture in the same bowl if you want, but we like to transfer it into something like this 48 dish for serving it later. Whisk together some lime jello gelatin mix and boiling water in a large mixing bowl until the jello dissolves. Mix. If in a hurry add ice cubes to set a litte faster. You bet your butt! Place mixing bowl in the fridge for 1 hour. Stir until cream cheese is dissolved/blended thoroughly. Nutrition information is calculated by software based on the ingredients in each recipe. Set aside. Add cream cheese to the bowl, and use a hand mixer to blend the jello and cream cheese together until completely combined. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Once everythings all set, you can pull your Cream Cheese Jello Salad from the fridge and top with whatever garnish you want. My family did, too, and I still enjoy it! Try to enjoy within a few days of making for best taste and texture! Use a hand mixer to mix until the cream cheese has melted in. Whatever you choose, move the Jello salad into the fridge to set for the next 5-6 hours. Privacy Policy. Add whipped topping to the jello and whisk until combined and smooth. Unmold on salad greens. Add in a block of room temperature cream cheese. This takes about 2 minutes so dont rush. Lana has been cooking since she was tall enough to reach the stove and started this blog in 2009 to share her delicious home cooking recipes. When it comes to potlucks, nothing beats Classic Lime Jello Salad for an easy to make side dish. I love jello so much, my sister found a vintage Jello cookbook at a thrift shop and bought it for me my grandma is gone now & my mother has dementia and doesnt make it anymore so in appreciate, so much, seeing this recipe. Stir into gelatin mixture. One thing I do differently is I take the juice from the pineapple (I use chunks) and warm it and use instead of water with the Jello. But if pineapple isnt your thing, add more pears instead or substitute 2 cans of fruit cocktail. Theres just something about that cold, jiggly, velvety salad that makes you say Ahhhhhh. Feel free to mix it up with the flavors of this salad. Return to the refrigerator until completely set. Well look no further, because thislime jello salad recipe is a retro recipe everyone will devour! Green Jello salad can be made up to 24 hours ahead of time for family gatherings and potlucks. Pour into 1 -quart ring mold. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. If in a hurry add ice cubes to set a litte faster. Add enough cold water to pineapple juice to equal cup and stir into the jello. Home Recipes Desserts No Bake Dessert Recipes Green Jello Salad. Lana my friend it appears that you have stepped back in time. Congealed salad. This salad goes well with most meats and can also serve as dessert with a dollop of whipped cream on top. Jello-O is actually a brand of gelatin, commonly produced here in the United States. This is always a welcome addition, but especially in our hot summer months. How about a blast from the past? will be wasted! Because this recipe is so simple, you can make all sorts of slight changes to make it perfect for you. It was a long process and only the wealthy could afford it. Mine is my moms buffalo chicken dip! Reduce the mixer speed to the lowest possible and add the water a small amount at a time to begin. Drain pears and cut into small pieces. Directions Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set the pineapple aside. Transfer to the fridge and chill for 3 hours, or until set. Top with additional whipped topping before serving. WebIn a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining whipping cream and beat well with a mixer. Recipe Instructions Add boiling water and jello in a large bowl. , both cream cheese and Jello last about a week after theyre opened and prepared. There are so many possibilities with jello salad. Quick & Easy Dinners The Whole Family Will Love! Its part side dish, and part dessert! Add cold water and mix well. You can also use whipped cream to garnish your salad, but it will start to breakdown quickly due to the gelatin. Add the fruit. Really, any fruit flavors work well for this type of mixed salad (and for a layered version like this Strawberry Pretzel Salad). Dissolve the jello powder in the boiling water. Notes MIX IT UP!- Try other flavors of gelatin! 2023 Warner Bros. She always served it on a China plate over a lettuce leaf, with a maraschino cherry on top. Add Cool Whip or any whipped topping and beat for 2 minutes or well blended. Note it will not get completely blended and will have tiny bits of cream cheese. For an extra old-school look, make up your Jello salad in a bundt pan. WebIf the jello has started to set around the edges, use a whisk to mix everything up. Mix well until completely dissolved.Add pineapple and stir well.Refrigerate for 30 minutes to cool to room temperature.Remove about 1 cup of whipping cream and place into a piping bag fitted Im a tattooed, carboholic food nerd that loves Guinness and whiskey, and Im trying to save the world one microplane at a time. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together gelatin and boiling water until the gelatin mix dissolves. Add marshmallows. Chill until it begins to set, about 30 to 45 minutes. This Green Jello Salad is deliciously creamy and perfect for sharing with friends! Do you have any retro food favorites? Their introduction started in the 1950s, but they REALLY took off in the 60s due to their visual presentation, inexpensive ingredients, and diverse recipe options. The salad will need about 4 hours to completely set. Sounds good to me! WebGrandma's Lime Jello Salad - BubbaPie . As inexpensive canned and pre-packaged food became widely available, it kicked off a whole new set of recipes. Whisk together some lime jello gelatin mix and boiling water in a large mixing bowl until the jello dissolves. Boy mom. Oh yes! Drain pineapple making sure to remove as much moisture as possible. Your email address will not be published. Pour the jello salad into a 2-quart casserole dish. I miss those formal holiday family dinners. Ive made this salad with both regular and sugar-free jello, and regular and low-fat cream cheese and both versions are just delicious! I love a dollop of mayo on the more savory ones. Others have stood the test of time and are still good today. The jello is HOT. The Candy Bar Gamea Fun Party Game for All Ages. The jello is HOT. Make sure that the fruit is really well drained so it doesnt add additional liquid to the jello. Check in 10 minute intervals to make sure it does not get completely set. Small chunks may remain which is fine. You should consult your health care provider or a registered dietitian if precise nutrition calculations are needed for health reasons. While we call it a "salad" it's really dessert in disguise! Lime Jello Salad with Cream Cheese and Marshmallows Ingredients: 1 large box ( 6 oz) lime Jell-O 1 bag ( 10 oz) mini marshmallows 1 block ( 8 oz) cream cheese 1 can ( 20 oz) crushed pineapple 2 cups boiling water Optional: Maraschino cherries Directions: 1. Remember to soften the cream cheese beforehand! Thank you for reading and commenting! Serve up and enjoy! Add marshmallows. Im reminded of some of those great, old fashioned dishes that we could always count on. Bacon addict. Recipe Instructions Add boiling water and jello in a large bowl. You can make this jello salad up to 24 hours in advance for potlucks and backyard BBQs. Basset nuzzler. Grab a spatula and gently fold the drained fruit into the jello. Use your hand mixer to beat the cream cheese into the hot jello carefully because the mixture will be very hot. Lime jello salad is a combination of gelatin, cream cheese, whipped topping, and fruit. Carboholic. Now before you go turning your nose up at congealed salad, look at its origins. Beat until blended. Set aside. After the mixture has loosened up and the water begins to incorporate, add the rest all at once. Stir in sour cream, pineapple, and pecans. This Lime Jello Salad only needs 6 ingredients: lime jello (gelatin), crushed pineapple, evaporated milk, mayonnaise, cottage cheese, and walnuts. The same goes for our Jello Cream Cheese Salad. Some of those creations were very complex and were both savory and sweet. Be careful! Whisk together some lime jello gelatin mix and boiling water in a large mixing bowl until the jello dissolves. Mix well until completely dissolved.Add pineapple and stir well.Refrigerate for 30 minutes to cool to room temperature.Remove about 1 cup of whipping cream and place into a piping bag fitted Take off heat and let cool 15-25 minutes. You'll want to wait to add it just before serving. Place mixing bowl in the fridge for 1 hour. Fold in nuts. Creamy Lime Gelatin Salad is one of them. Find delicious dinner ideas, flavorful appetizers and snacks and delightful desserts for any occasion. There are lots of variations. But for those not ready to branch into cooking with spirits, youll find lots of great cocktails too! Brings back memories for sure. Drain pears and cut into small pieces. Or, I could do as I sometimes do, leave a bit in a separate dish without the nuts just for her. Add in a block of room temperature cream cheese. Fill center with shrimp. Just 2 ingredients needed for this delicious jello dessert recipe! Its also crazy easy to prepare and you can make it day in advance. Various jello flavors, different fruits to be added, toppings. No Sunday dinner, family reunion, or gathering of friends in the south would be complete without at least one congealed salad on the table. Lana ~ Cant wait to try this recipe..At my house, a good jello salad makes any meal special. At this point, you can cover the dish with plastic wrap and store it until youre ready to serve. Web1 (6 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin 1 12 cups hot water cold water 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 12 ounces Cool Whip 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained but save juice 1 cup chopped walnuts directions Combine jello and hot water; stir until jello is dissolved. . Top with additional whipped topping before serving. Do you have a go-to recipe you always bring? Others have lime jello salad with cottage cheese and topped with a seafood salad. Required fields are marked *. Of course, if you want to go old-school with an old fashioned recipe, go with our, up with all sorts of goodies: crushed pineapple, cherries, marshmallows, and even some pecans if you want. Set aside. Just be sure to wait to garnish the top until your ready to serve. Check in 10 minute intervals to make sure it does not get completely set. Add the 7up and stir. Use your hand mixer to beat the cream cheese into the hot jello carefully because the mixture will be very hot. Add the softened cream cheese to the hot Jello mixture. Continue beating until the cream cheese, jello, and water are thoroughly and smoothly combined. The fruit will want to sink to the bottom so youll need to use a spoon or rubber spatula to spread the fruit into your salad. I think one factor is convenience food. Refrigerate until syrupy, about 30 minutes. Transfer cooled jello mixture into a blender, add crushed pineapple and blend at medium speed until it has a creamy, almost frothy, consistency. On Thanksgiving, she made the orange version, using orange jello with mandarin oranges, instead of the lime and pineapple. This sweet treat is perfect for all sorts of parties and get togethers- I think its going to be a big hit once the warmer summer months come up. Your email address will not be published. Add whipped topping to the jello and whisk until combined and smooth. Pop the mixing bowl into your fridge for about an hour to cool. Mix cream cheese and pineapple in large bowl. I thaw it in the fridge or very carefully defrost it in the microwave. She would make the jello part, then stick it in the freezer until it was slightly solid, then add in the cream cheese and cool whip and the green would swirl through. overstuffedlife.com. Let stand for 5 minutes for cream cheese to soften. Add jello. times than I can count! Learn how your comment data is processed. Stir into gelatin mixture. Pour into large glass pan or bowl and chill at least four hours. Stir in sour cream, pineapple, and pecans. Love, Mona. Food nerd. So pull up a chair, and get ready for all kinds of delicious bread recipes. Top with additional whipped topping before serving. Combine salad dressing, cottage cheese, horseradish, onion, and hot sauce; beat until smooth. WebIn a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining whipping cream and beat well with a mixer. Use a whisk to stir and make sure that everything is incorporated, then add an 8-ounce container of whipped topping to the bowl and whisk it into the jello mixture. Kid Friendly Sloppy Joes ("no Green Stuff"), Wood Family's Seafoam Salad Aka "green Stuff", Pistachio Pudding, Pineapple Fluff Dessert Salad, Fluffy 2-Step Cheesecake (Courtesy of Cool Whip), Green Stuff ( Lime Jello, Cool Whip & Cream Cheese ). Stir until cream cheese is dissolved/blended thoroughly. I'd like to receive the free email course. Yummy!! Especially the ones with tomatoes! Add jello. Put the casserole dish into the fridge for about 3 hours until the salad is set. WebIf the jello has started to set around the edges, use a whisk to mix everything up. Let stand for 5 minutes for cream cheese to soften. Refrigerate until the mixture is partially set (about two hours, but check periodically). Making Jello Salad with Cream Cheese is about as simple as it sounds: prep some Jello, blend in some cream cheese, and let it set. How to Make Lime Jello Salad You can find the full recipe box below, but these are all the steps with detailed tips. Beat until combined. Otherwise, the cherry juice will bleed all over your pretty salad. mayonnaise, cream cheese, mini marshmallows, jello, jello, cool whip and 3 more Raspberry Cranberry Jello Salad MamaGourmand crushed pineapple, cold water, boiling water, orange zest, jello and 4 more Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. It was delish, but I am definitely trying your recipe! Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Good to know that it is still around. I buy cream cheese on sale and freeze until I need it. Be careful! In a large mixing bowl, whisk together gelatin and boiling water until the gelatin mix dissolves. This takes about 2 minutes so dont rush. Green Jello Salad is a refreshing summer recipe that can be prepared ahead of time in just 10 minutes. Homemade bread is one of my favorite simple pleasures in life. I did omit the celery, and we had the salad as dessert. Barb, you know how I love my old-fashioned recipes! Start by creaming the cream cheese together with the jello using either a stand or hand-held mixer. The cherries must be rinsed and dried well before placing them. Whatever you choose, move the Jello salad into the fridge to set for the next 5-6 hours. 1 (3-ounce) box lime Jell-O 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed Instructions Drain the pears; reserve the liquid. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Mix about 3/4 cup of cold water into the Jello and cream cheese to cool it down a little. Did not know that ingredients were added after a partial congeal. 1 (3-ounce) box lime Jell-O 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed Instructions Drain the pears; reserve the liquid. Lime Jello Salad with Cream Cheese and Marshmallows Ingredients: 1 large box ( 6 oz) lime Jell-O 1 bag ( 10 oz) mini marshmallows 1 block ( 8 oz) cream cheese 1 can ( 20 oz) crushed pineapple 2 cups boiling water Optional: Maraschino cherries Directions: 1. We go with gelatin molds. The same goes for our Jello Cream Cheese Salad. How to Make Lime Jello Salad You can find the full recipe box below, but these are all the steps with detailed tips. Family get togethers wouldn't be the same without it on the table. Cream Cheese Jello Salad might be my new favorite way to make this classic dessert dish! And they remain nearly as popular today. Pour the jello salad into a 2-quart casserole dish. Mix about 3/4 cup of cold water into the Jello and cream cheese to cool it down a little. Use a spoon or rubber spatula to spread the fruit into your salad. Chill. Thanks for sharing! If youre looking for another easy Jello salad with, This combo of Jello, crushed pineapple, and cottage cheese might sound odd at first but, once combined, it all tastes amazing, Plenty of sweet flavors with a touch of creaminess and salt from the cottage cheese- trust us, this is a Jello salad recipe you have to try, a delicious combo of Jello, oranges, whipped topping, and marshmallows, This dessert is equal parts fluffy, gooey, sweet, and tasty while tasting. Prepare Dream Whip according to the package directions. Drain pineapple making sure to remove as much moisture as possible. Chill until it begins to set, about 30 to 45 minutes. If the jello has started to set around the edges, use a whisk to mix everything up. You always leave with an empty bowl! Whisk in the cream cheese until well blended. Notes MIX IT UP!- Try other flavors of gelatin! One of those good ones happens to be Creamy Lime Gelatin Salad. After the mixture has loosened up and the water begins to incorporate, add the rest all at once. Im thinking its time I made a Pistachio Pudding Cake! Reduce the mixer speed to the lowest possible and add the water a small amount at a time to begin. Congealed salad, I believe, descended from the very Victorian jellies produced by famed chefs during that time period. Then in the 1800s a dried version became available. WebGrandma's Lime Jello Salad - BubbaPie . In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. You could even say were bacon freaks. Store in the fridge in a covered dish or covered with plastic wrap. 2. Its so creamy think luscious lime jello salad with cream cheese and pineapple and pears. I have even called the toll-free # on the Jello box and all I get is a bunch of non-food related recorded commercials that never end. Let us know how it was by leaving a review or sharing on Instagram with the tag #yellowblissroad. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish and refrigerate for four hours or overnight. Pasta salad with bacon? (TIP: A blender or immersion blender makes the least amount of mess and blends in the cream cheese best. Pour into large glass pan or bowl and chill at least four hours. All rights reserved. Web1 (6 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin 1 12 cups hot water cold water 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 12 ounces Cool Whip 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained but save juice 1 cup chopped walnuts directions Combine jello and hot water; stir until jello is dissolved. Take a look at these retro food recipes by Sunday Supper taste makers: Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! Bacon ice cream? The list goes on and on! This was lovely, and went perfectly with deviled eggs and fried chicken. I just love them, especially for Sunday dinners. Softened cream cheese the full fat brick style. Add whipped topping to the jello and whisk until combined and smooth. Pour into 1 -quart ring mold. You could use a bundt pan or simply leave it in the bowl so it is comes out dome shaped. It made me smile to see all the recipes being shared for this Sunday Supper theme. Add in softened cream cheese and mix until blended. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. You can keep the Jello cream cheese mixture in the same bowl if you want, but we like to transfer it into something like this 48 dish for serving it later. Great southernese, Mona! We went with lime Jello, but raspberry Jello, strawberry Jello, and pineapple Jello should work very well, Those are the only two ingredients you need for this Cream Cheese Jello Salad! Cut into squares to serve. Weve made all sorts of delicious dessert recipes in the past where Jello played a big part, either adding some fruity flavor or an interesting texture. Lime Jello Salad with Cream Cheese and Marshmallows Ingredients: 1 large box ( 6 oz) lime Jell-O 1 bag ( 10 oz) mini marshmallows 1 block ( 8 oz) cream cheese 1 can ( 20 oz) crushed pineapple 2 cups boiling water Optional: Maraschino cherries Directions: 1. Dissolve the gelatin in 2 cups boiling water. Remove salad from the fridge and serve as is or top with dollops of whipped topping and cherries. While we call it a salad its really dessert in disguise! Its base is lime jello which is combined with cream cheese, crushed pineapple, pecans, celery, and marshmallows. Mary, Ive seen this same salad with cottage cheese and also with horseradish. Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to the jello mixture. Reduce the mixer speed to the lowest possible and add the water a small amount at a time to begin with. Jello is such a tasty and fun ingredient to work with. . Pour into a 9x13 baking dish and refrigerate for four hours or overnight. Jello Salad became popular back in the 1960s and today is considered vintage or retro. Its a salad made with gelatin, fruit, and occasionally vegetables like grated carrots. I've been known to use the freezer when in a hurry and it works out fine. Try to enjoy within a few days of making for best taste and texture! Stir in 1/2 cup pineapple juice. For both canned fruits, I recommend letting the fruit sit in a colander over a bowl for 10-15 minutes to drain as much liquid as possible. Pour into a mold or dish. It's totally retro and delicious too. Because this recipe is so simple, you can make all sorts of slight changes to make it perfect for you. Moms Chicken Pot Pie with Cheddar Biscuits, Original Mayonnaise Chocolate Cake with No Cook Fudge Frosting. Then along came Jell-o and made flavored gelatin widely available at an affordable price to the masses. See below for lots of other fruit options. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Cocktail enthusiast. This Lime Congealed Salad is an old-fashioned Southern favorite! All I know is that it has been a part of my familys meals as far as I can remember. Recipes including or referencing alcohol on are intended for adult consumption only (21+). Whisk well. :). Use a hand mixer to mix until the cream cheese has melted in. Pour green jello into medium mixing bowl. 6 days ago bubbapie.com Show details . Thank you, Jell-o. The regular full fat brick, NOT whipped or reduced fat. Indeed, it is not unusual to find three or four. Check in 10 minute intervals to make sure it does not get completely set. Pour the jello salad into a 2-quart casserole dish. How is certain food defined as retro? Fold in nuts. Then add in a block of room temperature cream cheese. Whisk in the cream cheese until well blended. Jello salads and other congealed salads became super popular in the 1960s. Stir until cream cheese is dissolved/blended thoroughly. Add cream cheese to the bowl, and use a hand mixer to blend the jello and cream cheese together until completely combined. Otherwise, the cherry juice will bleed all over your whipped cream. WebDissolve jello in hot water. The flavor combo of Jello and cream cheese is a perfect one too: Jello is so sweet and fruity and the cream cheese has the slightest bit of tanginess and salt to it. Use your hand mixer to beat the cream cheese into the hot jello carefully because the mixture will be very hot. We still make it occasionally because we really do enjoy it. Whipped topping like Cool Whip or Tru Whip. Poke cakes, parfaits, and Jello Salad recipes too, of course! Its easy. Mix well until completely dissolved.Add pineapple and stir well.Refrigerate for 30 minutes to cool to room temperature.Remove about 1 cup of whipping cream and place into a piping bag fitted I like the look of the mold and also use it for Coca-Cola Salad (another gelatin one). Add a whole 8-ounce tub of whipped topping to the bowl and whisk it into the jello mixture. Stir together jello, water, marshmallows, and cream cheese in a large bowl. Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to the jello mixture. If not, stir them into the mixture again. Note it will not get completely blended and will have tiny bits of cream cheese. Start by creaming the cream cheese together with the jello using either a stand or hand-held mixer. Id LOVE to know what you thought!Leave a rating below in the comments and let me know how you liked it!WERE ON FACEBOOK, TOO!If youd like to hang out with lots of other Southern Comfort Food lovers, make sure tojoin myFREEPRIVATEFacebook group. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Pour the jello salad into a 2-quart casserole dish. The gelatin needs some time to set up, so give it at least 3 hours in the refrigerator before serving and adding any toppings. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Scroll down to find the list and have a great time visiting each to see the stories behind them. My mom gave me a similar recipe but it replaces half the water with 7-Up. This search takes into account your taste preferences, cream cheese, water, jello, chopped pecans, fruit cocktail, mayonnaise, strawberries, cottage cheese, whipped topping, jello, pineapple, vinegar, jello, pineapple juice, carrot, cream cheese and 2 more, heavy cream, crushed pineapple, jello, whipped cream, large marshmallows and 3 more, finely chopped pecans, hot water, whipping cream, jello, cream cheese and 4 more, apples, jello, whipped cream, pineapples, pecans, cream cheese and 2 more, jello, cherry pie filling, mayonnaise, mini marshmallows, crushed pineapple with juice and 4 more, jello, whole berry cranberry sauce, cream cheese, chopped pecans and 5 more, sugar, orange juice concentrate, crushed pineapple, powdered sugar and 6 more, jello, crushed pineapple, cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, boiling water and 2 more, chopped nuts, cream cheese, whipped topping, crushed pineapple and 2 more, jello, powdered sugar, cool whip, cream cheese, mandarin oranges and 4 more, jello, mayonnaise, crushed pineapple, boiling water, chopped walnuts and 4 more, cream cheese, crushed pineapple, jello, cool whip, boiling water and 3 more, walnuts, 7 UP Soda, fruit cocktail, cream cheese, jello, large marshmallows and 1 more, boiling water, jello, crushed pineapple, chopped pecans, cream cheese, whipping cream, crushed pineapple, chopped pecans, boiling water and 3 more, cream cheese, jello, whipped topping, pears, lemon juice, pineapple, cool whip, sprite, chopped pecans, jello, cream cheese and 3 more, crushed pineapple, cream cheese, boiling water, milk, jello, cool whip, strawberries, berry, cream cheese, whipped cream, jello, mini marshmallows, vanilla extract, mini marshmallows, cranberry sauce, chopped pecans and 8 more, chopped pecans, boiling water, cold water, blueberry pie filling and 6 more, cream cheese, boiling water, crushed pineapple, chopped pecans and 3 more, chopped celery, boiling water, chopped pecans, cream cheese, crushed pineapple and 2 more, cream soda, cool whip, mini marshmallows, jello, cream cheese and 6 more, berry, cream cheese, vanilla extract, boiling water, sour cream and 5 more, jello, cool whip, chopped pecans, peaches in heavy syrup, mini marshmallows and 2 more, applesauce, jello, canned pears, cream cheese, cold water, jello and 5 more, chopped pecans, jello, cottage cheese, crushed pineapple, whipped topping, pears, crushed pineapple, boiling water, sour cream, jello, greek yogurt, chips, crushed pineapple, jello, small curd cottage cheese, sweetened condensed milk, jello, crushed pineapple, jello, mayonnaise and 1 more, mayonnaise, crushed pineapple, chopped pecans, jello, small curd cottage cheese, sweetened condensed milk, mayonnaise, unflavored gelatin, hot water and 5 more, Lime Jello Cream Cheese Salad with Crushed Pineapple, 7-Up Salad with Lime Jello and Marshmallows, Strawberries and Cream Jello Dessert Salad, Patriotic Blueberry Jello Cheesecake Salad, Lemon-Lime Jello Salad a.k.a.

Patrick Nolan Obituary Glens Falls, Ny, Aircraft Accident Reports By N Number, Spectrum Mobile Trade In Value, Articles L

lime jello salad with cream cheese