losi super baja rey shock oil weight

I talked to a rep at Horizon and he didn't have that information. This item: Losi Shock Rebuild Kit (4): Super Baja Rey, LOS254033. I did find a tiny bind in the ball at the knuckle end of the right hand tie rod at the very bottom of the cycle. This box will disappear once registered! Firma Smart ESCs give you an extra layer of confidence that your electronics are all operating at their best. I was thinking of getting the SBR but I'm still waiting to see how the Traxxas UDR performs and would love to see some comparisons of both of these trucks running together. When you say you had to Firma Smart ESCs do much more than regulate power. Be sure you are Signed In to your account to see the most accurate points you will earn on your purchase. $24.99. One of the first things I did to mine was to lock the center diff. Kept the motor though, it will do fine until I can get a 1/8"-to-5mm adapter for the pinion gear to use my preferred motor. I understand that I added a bit of weight to the front end, but the shocks simply won't properly support the front end. New Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0. . The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. Front and rear LED light bars keep everything nice and bright for off-road adventures at night. 5. . Contact Us - Job done. Bagikan: LOSI 1/10 4WD DESSERT TRUCK RTR KING SHOCKS FORD RAPTOR BAJA REY. 1-201-644-6229. See all our remote controlled accessories online at Horizon Hobby! Also in front and rear shocks ? Replaced the stock electronics. The points displayed are points you will earn based on your membership level and the cost value of the product. Electric Off-Road - Losi 1/6 Super Baja Rey Thread - [QUOTE=Steel_Rain;15189889] Originally Posted by Dave_S It's a touch smaller. Whether you are hitting the whoops, getting huge air, or just wide open, the 4mm chassis just keeps asking for more! By Right this moment (brain not entirely working, yet, as I just woke up), I'm blanking whether I put 200K in the front & 500K in the center, or the other way around (at least I DO remember I put 2.5M in the rear)but, whichever I do, I can tell you or works great. Losi Baja Rey and Rock Rey Aluminum Hop-ups - In Stock. How do you like that servo? Any place to get parts right now besides Horizon Hobbies Website? i changed all the fluids and greased everything and i went with 200k front 500k center and 2mil on the rear (also did the traxxas screw mod to all 3 diffs) take your time doing the diffs correctly so they dont leak the fluids with the changes the truck comes off the line way faster and much more controllable with the avc off. I have a ton of miscellaneous Tamiya parts handy, from all those XV-01s I built, so I dug out a piece of soft adhesive foam padding and made a seal for that part of the trap-door. Members. I was thinking of filling the spare with some weight, but didnt want to over do it. From hard pack to whoops, Small rollers to giant kickers, these shocks absorb it all! . Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks. Like traction control in your full-scale vehicle, you can activate or deactivate the system on the fly and adjust the level of stability based on driving conditions. 5ive T. Well, I'd never buy a 5ive T. Mainly because it appears the "knockoffs" are apparently pretty much better out of the box and when you do upgrade them, the total cost is much much lower than the 5ive. Start Shopping Interesting. Search. Made from quality light weight high tensile strength aluminum 6061T6 for more stable performance with great durability.Aluminum 6061T6 material lets the gear cool down faster. Sigie; Feb 15 . Slide the pins and bracket through the arms and diff case. The S9020 has quite a bit more girth over the stock servo. in Buggies, Truggies & Stadiums, By The foundation of the Super Baja Rey 2.0 consists of a 4mm, anodized aluminum chassis plate with a 4mm upper deck. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. The reason that it won't return to "static" height is tire scrub. I'll go ahead and say there's a good bit of error in there for my tires squishing and my "squint one eye real hard and bite my tongue while it sticks out of my mouth" measuring technique, but I hope that's enough for the reference you're looking for. It's short, like 2 minutes. Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 1/6 Desert Truck RTR, Brenthel Edition, LOS05021T1 $1,699.99 In stock up down Add to Cart Packed with plenty of power, Spektrum SMART technology and scale detail, the new Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 sets a new standard in 1/6 scale desert trucks. It was faster, better handling, better jumping, and easier to drive. I noticed a bit sneaking into mine as well. Product Weight 9.95 lbs (4.51kg) with Proline Tires and 5000mAh 2s Shorty Pack . No worries. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. This product may require additional items in order to work out of the box. The LED's don't just stop at the front grill, as a larger set are mounted on the top of the roll cage just under the roof line. You're over thinking it. New 17mm hex licensed Method Racing Bead Lock Wheels allow you to replace and update the tire or foam inserts without damage to the tire or wheel. 24mm on mine, 7mm at full compression, 68mm at full droop, so it's sitting VERY deep in its travel. An issue I've been trying to hunt down and general questions, Losi super Baja Rey 2.0/X-Maxx/dbxle 2.0/Outcast 8s, Losi super baja reys are epic see video in action best car ever. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use. The Super Baja Rey 2.0 rear suspension allows it to soak up massive whoops and bumps with the same realistic handling and movement of a full-scale desert truck. Team Losi Racing - TLR74020. Privacy Statement - SSD HD Front Bulkhead for Rock / Baja Rey coming soon! 6063-01 Powerstroke Shocks (Rear) 6063-05 Powerstroke SC, Universal Shock Mounting Kit. As for the suspension or shocks, the Traxxas UDR has double . Along with scale detail accents like fire extinguishers, shock reservoirs, fans and a jack. The SBR 2.0 comes equipped with functional dual spare tires. Seems like there's a bit of negativity adding this trucknot sure why. Continue to light up the night even after you've blown by the competition. Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck. I'll still suggest: go drive it and report back! 6275-00 Powerstroke XT Shocks. Fast three all where in the 19's. I found that by. Shock Oil, 6Pk, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 2oz. 4.) I just got one of these yesterday, the shocks seem a little soft , I put 60 wt oil in mine, anyone else's thoughts. Took the front inside mud gards off to get some air flow. Anybody try different shock springs/oil weight in the rear shocks to reduce the bucking? View. The new Brenthel Trophy Truck body is modeled after their actual race truck providing an aggressive, scale-detailed look. Skip to content . The fun doesn't stop even when the sun goes down with the Super Baja Rey 2.0. It is integrated with the 4mm anodized aluminum chassis plate providing the ultimate protection for your truck and electronics. Product Weight: 21.6 (9.8kg) without battery; Product Width: 15.6" (396 mm) Radio Included; Rear Track: 16.1" (408.9mm) . New Brenthel Trophy Truck body modeled after their actual race truck. 10132-14 Hyrax 2.2" G8 Rock . Losi Baja. Full-time four-wheel drive provides amazing traction. Quickly and easily make battery changes without removing the body or wrestling with battery straps. The Shock Oil, 6Pk, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 2oz by Team Losi Racing is a quality built accessory. Click here to learn more about the RC Club Membership. This allows us to run more suspension travel so we can hit the roughest terrain. $22.99. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Clearance: 76.2 mm: Wheelbase: 495.3 mm: $15.90 USD. New 17mm hex licensed Method Racing Bead Lock Wheels allow you to replace and update the tire or foam inserts without damage to the tire or wheel. 1-201-64-HOBBY. The points displayed are points you will earn based on your membership level and the cost value of the product. QuickLinks MANUALS & SUPPORT Replacement Parts Optional Parts Pit/Field Tools 6S Completion Guide 8S Completion Guide Features Taking the Super Rock Rey chassis, adding about an inch to the wheelbase and morphing it with the front end from the Super Baja Rey gets you the all new and improved Super Baja Rey 2.0! Silicone Shock Oil Losi. To help withstand the trials and tribulations of off-road driving, the Super Baja Rey desert truck incorporates our innovative bottom-loading battery system, which allows you to change the batteries without removing the body. 1/5 5IVE-T 2.0 4WD Short Course Truck Gas BND. New posts Search forums. It'd certainly be cool to try out a 1/5, though. - Similar Threads: Thread: Thread Starter: Forum: Replies: Last Post: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck: grunt95: Losi Rock Rey: 2439: 01-21-2023 09:29 AM: VP Currie F9 Axles for Losi Rock Rey and Baja Rey - In Stock! LOSI | RACE INSPIRED 2023 | Distributed by, New Brenthel Body and Cage work with dual spare tires, New Front Suspension Arms and Slider Front driveshafts, King Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with new springs, Longer Rear Trailing arm with increased wheelbase, Updated HV capable S905 Lage Scale Steering Servo, New Front Bumper with realistic lower valance and Brenthel logo. The SBR 2.0 comes equipped with functional dual spare tires. Full-time four-wheel drive provides amazing traction. Put the sway bar back in place and snap the links back on the lower A-arms. Ever since I bought it, the chassis always seemed to strike the ground. Your link has been automatically embedded. The bottom loading chassis makes battery changes a breeze. Search Search Ico. Rp 13.432.000. This is an absolute must for any Losi Super Baja Rey especially if you drive on high traction surfaces and keep rolling your truck.Batteries Used:Zeee 4s 5200mAH 50c: https://amzn.to/3oU0AQj___Tools for the job:Dynamite Metric Hex Drivers: https://amzn.to/3bNoCbRDynamite Metric Nut Drivers: https://amzn.to/3ikYJ4pRC Power Tool Tips: https://amzn.to/2KnMPKBMilwaukee M12 Drill: https://amzn.to/3oSpC2f___The Super Baja Rey 2.0 is a BEAST in the SNOW | Parking lot Bash of the SBR and TA Rival MT10: https://youtu.be/F35bTyVxI908s Speed Test \u0026 Gnarly Crash at 55+ Mph | Losi Baja Rey 2.0 Desert Truck Max Speed: https://youtu.be/0oNTbkBAwy8#SBR #Losi #HorizonHobby #losisbr #sbr2.000:00 Traction Rolling is FIXED00:19 Why tune the SBR 2.0 Shocks01:09 Stock Shock Condition02:34 Shock Breakdown03:49 Shock Cleanup04:38 Stock Oil Condition05:38 Rebuilding Losi SBR 2.0 Shocks06:06 Shock Oil Weights \u0026 Use06:46 Refilling Shocks With New Oil09:36 Function Checking The Shocks10:18 GPM Springs12:03 Stock Spring vs. GPM Spring12:37 Re-Assembly13:42 Running Video Testing Performance----------DISCLAIMER: This video description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Ill receive a small commission. Now! New 17mm hex licensed Method Racing Bead Lock Wheels allow you to replace and update the tire or foam inserts without damage to the tire or wheel. I took mine out to the desert the other night with a friend and between us we put 7 packs through the thing with zero issues. We welcome all Large Scale RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn. What ever specific passion you have within motorsports we match it. The 50 cSt steps between "cSt" rating are linear, where the 5 "WT" steps used in the "WT" rating are progressive compared to the real thickness of the oil. Menu Toggle navigation. You get better control and a more locked-in feel regardless of the terrain. The patent pending AVC system adds a level of performance that simply cannot be found with any vehicle from any manufacturer other than Horizon Hobby. 0 item(s) My Account My Account. other than a savox servo and a hot racing steering bellcrank the diff maintenance did wake up the baja rey incredibly. When I looked at both I determined someone needs to duplicate the traxxas rear sway bar for the sbr, in a way that doesn't get them sued. Latest News & Race Results. . Hig Order Status Copyright 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Product code: LOS253023 Earn 160 TPS Points 17.90 16.90 Add to Cart That is another mentionable difference. Losi RC Truck 1/6 Super Baja Rey 2.0 4 Wheel Drive Brushless Desert Truck RTR Battery and Charger Not Included Brenthel LOS05021T1. You can post now and register later. Out of an abundance of caution and care for our customers, team members and the employees of our shipping partners, as well as regulatory compliance, shipping restrictions may be applied during checkout. Losi Baja Rey "The Mini BOSS" Setup Testing Dual Rear Shocks - YouTube 0:00 / 2:30 SOUTHERN OREGON Losi Baja Rey "The Mini BOSS" Setup Testing Dual Rear Shocks 6,721 views Apr 1,. QuickLinks MANUALS & SUPPORT Replacement Parts Optional Parts Pit/Field Tools 6S Completion Guide 8S Completion Guide Features 4. Free Shipping On Orders Over $99 Learn More, Shop Local Points displayed here do not include Bonus Points for select product. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 is the ultimate desert truck with scale looks, insane speeds, performance and Spektrum Smart. For added durability and performance it's integrated with a realistic roll cage made of super-tough composite material. The Spektrum DX3 radio system offers advanced features like AVC control, a 3-position throttle limiting switch and travel adjust. Overpowered and over-the-top, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level of performance and scale detail. Losi 1:10 Baja Rey / Rock Rey Stainless Steel Adjustable Rear Upper Suspension Links - 1Pr Set. . Deskripsi Produk Merk: OEM Kategori: Model Kit . This also provides additional suspension tuning options. JavaScript is disabled. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker. When I press down on the front, it bottoms out and barely springs back up, almost zero rebound. Check out our products at a store near you. 30DN SDT - What shock oil do SBR guys run. Losi Super Baja Rey VS Traxxas UDR: Basic Differences. The SBR 2.0 comes equipped with functional dual spare tires. By New longer rear trailing arms increase the wheelbase and add stability over rough terrain at high speeds. Key Features Officially Licensed Method Wheels and BFGoodrich Tires Officially Licensed Brenthel Trophy Truck Body Fill the shock body with 30 weight oil up to the threads. Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC! New longer rear trailing arms increase the wheelbase and add stability over rough terrain at high speeds. I put some decently heavy oil in mine, it seemed to work well in my living room, then i took it outside into 20 something degree weather and the shocks got super stiff and wouldnt rebound pike you were saying. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. an alarm will sound. Be sure you are Signed In to your account to see the most accurate points you will earn on your purchase. View all spare parts That solid rear just makes it really a handful in the corners. The Super Baja Rey is a bit bigger and heavier than the Traxxas UDR. Welcome to the new 1/10 Losi Rock Rey & Baja Rey group. Does anyone know what the shock oil weights are in this truck? You also get a molded interior that includes a driver and co-driver, both of which sport racing helmet and harness details. King Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with new springs; 8S Capable Motor and ESC; . 3.6 out of 5 Customer Rating. Additionally the front, center and rear differentials can be tuned allowing adjustment of the power bleed between the front and rear drivetrain. Cookie Policy - Der offiziell lizensierte 1/10 Losi Polaris RZR Pro R gleicht m Losi RZR Rey 4WD Brushless RTR 1/10, Polaris, CHF 629.00 For added durability and performance it's integrated with a realistic roll cage made of super-tough composite material. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. You get the best of both worlds! The receiver's built-in AVC (Active Vehicle Control) traction control system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of throttle and steering adjustments per second, so more of the motor's power is translated into ballistic speed and acceleration instead of just flying dirt. Quickly and easily make battery changes without removing the body or wrestling with battery straps. The Smart Battery voltage indicator drivers can easily find out the charge of their Smart battery with a quick glance and once the battery level gets low, I was running Powerstroke XT's in the rear. Designed for those who want TLR performance at a fraction of the price. Beli LOSI 1/10 4WD DESSERT TRUCK RTR KING SHOCKS FORD RAPTOR BAJA REY Terbaru February 2023. Officially Licensed Method Wheels and BFGoodrich Tires Officially Licensed Brenthel Trophy Truck Body The power bleeds evenly front-to-rear and the truck will drive out of the turns harder from point to point. VP Currie F9 Axles for Losi Rock Rey and Baja Rey - In Stock! The patent pending AVC system adds a level of performance that simply cannot be found with any vehicle from any manufacturer other than Horizon Hobby. Coil-Over Oil Filled Long Travel Aluminum Body, Front, Long Travel Independent, Rear, 4-Link Solid Axle, Officially Licensed Method Wheels and BFGoodrich Tires, Officially Licensed Brenthel Trophy Truck Body, 50+ MPH Spektrum Firma 8s 1/6 750kv Brushless Motor, (1) 1/6 Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Brushless Desert Truck, (2) 3S or (2) 4S 5000mAh+ 50C+ LiPo Batteries with EC5 or IC5 connector, New Brenthel Body and Cage work with dual spare tires, New Front Suspension Arms and Slider Front driveshafts, King Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with new springs, Longer Rear Trailing arm with increased wheelbase, Updated HV capable S905 Lage Scale Steering Servo, New Front Bumper with realistic lower valance and Brenthel logo. BFGoodrich is synonymous with Off-Road Racing. Keep in mind this is only an estimate since the method for measuring depends on the manufacturer among other factors. This also provides additional suspension tuning options. A giant 1/6th scaled off-road beast, the Super Rock Rey is one of the most scale realistic bash rigs that Losi has ever released to the market. Add to Cart. 15 hari retur. Blow out a tire out on the flats? From: Losi Direct Link: Super Baja Rey Review By: Cubby Photography By: Tim Mohr Specs: RTR or Kit: RTR Age: 14+ 2wd or 4wd: 4wd Shaft or Belt: Shaft Electric or Gas: Electric Waterproof: YES Scale: 1/6th Length: 30.5 in (774.7mm) Width: 15.6 in (396.2mm) Wheelbase: 19.5 in (495.3mm) Weight: 19.45 lbs without batteries (8.8kg) Messages 144 Reaction score 181 Spektrum 3800Kv Brushless Power System BigStatiK Well-Known Member. The tunable differentials allow you to dial in your truck for maximum performance and traction. 1 -10 Traxxas TRX-4 Front and REAR built in spring shock absorber damper oil filled type Replacement of Parts#A8260 Hard-anodized colourCNC machined PTFE-coated hardened alloy 6061-T6 The lightweight aluminum alloy material is durable and improves the overall performance of the shock Aside from the great looks, alumi BFGoodrich is synonymous with Off-Road Racing. Firma Smart ESCs do much more than regulate power. I waited around for maintenance after 15-20 packs after i got it new to do some bling upgrades. Losi Baja Rey Suspension Off-Road Hello all I am in need of some help with my Losi Baja Rey I am having some suspension troubles with it. Quote: Originally Posted by CaliCrawler. This also provides additional suspension tuning options. The fun doesn't stop even when the sun goes down with the Super Baja Rey 2.0. Fastest lap I could musture was a 21.0 and in the 21's alot. Curious on a good bearing upgrade kit for sbr 2.0? Mattudor, 5 hours ago Get connected! It has a great top speed, AVC does a wonderful job of smoothing out the ride, and the suspension soaks up bumps and jumps like a champ. Menu. 2. Also have to watch the corners. once the stock servo burnt it was time to tackle all the upgrades and performance. home. Sep 5, 2020. an alarm will sound. The stock shocks weren't completely filled which is apparently quite common, so this test was to compare the before and after. The front Traxxas UDR bypass shocks fit perfect on the rear as bypass shocks as well. mak01, February 18 in Monster RCs, By Blow out a tire out on the flats? The hood scoop and fender vents will provide an aggressive off-road look. Racing-focused, weight reducing carbon fiber chassis plates. Style chooser Change style Change width Contact us; Terms and rules; Retro style and RTR ease make the 1/16 scale Mini JRXT 2WD equally essential for Losi fans and anyone who enjoys min. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Upload or insert images from URL. Nice to see someone likes it. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 is the ultimate desert truck with scale looks, insane speeds, performance and Spektrum Smart. Losi 1:10 Baja Rey / Rock Rey / Hammer Rey U4 Aluminum & Steel Rear CVD Drive Shaft - 1Pc Set Orange. With powerful performance and incredible scale looks, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level! Brilliant LED lights integrated into the front grill cast more than enough illumination for running at night. Taking the Super Rock Rey chassis, adding about an inch to the wheelbase and morphing it with the front end from the Super Baja Rey gets you the all new and improved Super Baja Rey 2.0! Product Weight: 21.6 (9.8kg) without battery Product Width: 15.6" (396 mm) . The bottom loading chassis makes battery changes a breeze. The Spektrum Firma SMART 160 Amp 8S ESC and 750kv Firma 1/6th 5687 brushless motor allow you to unlock blazing speeds. You cannot paste images directly. Any RC vehicle can go fast and with AVC you can go faster while maintaining optimum stability in all driving conditions. | Or even these 1/6-1/7 desert racers. What Baja Rey 1/10th centre diff fluid? I was chatting with Chris Higa of TLR and he said the Hitec 5765MH is a direct replacement for the stock steering servo. Sign up now and stay up to date on the latest race-inspired Losi products, new releases, and discounts. The Losi Baja Rey Ford Raptor 1/10 RTR 4WD Brushless Desert Truck is an officially licensed rig that comes out of the box with a Spektrum 3800Kv brushless power system, a solid rear axle, independent front suspension, and roll cage with upright shocks, giving you the gear you need to tear across the desert. The foundation of the Super Baja Rey 2.0 consists of a 4mm, anodized aluminum chassis plate with a 4mm upper deck. Coming soon to a hobby shop near you is the Losi Super Rock Rey from Horizon Hobby. Login. Item Weight : 1.76 ounces : ASIN : B07BMLDPJ9 : Item model number : LOS254033 : Manufacturer recommended age : 14 years and up : 2. . Like traction control in your full-scale vehicle, you can activate or deactivate the system on the fly and adjust the level of stability based on driving conditions. New posts Latest activity. After setting the truck down, there is very little sag. an alarm will sound. Slide the shaft up and down to get the oil level right (slow), oil should leak out a little. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6 scale desert trucks. Copyright 2010-2023 Horizon Hobby, LLCHorizon . The new Brenthel Trophy Truck body is modeled after their actual race truck providing an aggressive, scale-detailed look. tangoman, 4 hours ago Overpowered and over-the-top, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level of performance and scale detail. Overpowered and over-the-top, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level of performance and scale detail. No more rolling over. 07. The SBR supports more powerful batteries than the UDR. So I went and bought the RC4WD King shocks 100mm in the front and 120m in the back. Losi Aluminum Front Shock Tower Baja Rey LOS334005 Electric Car/Truck Option Parts. Testing out some new tires and 45 weight shock oil. Get connected! Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Website Acquisitions Inc. All rights reserved. New licensed bead-lock BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires! King Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with new springs; . Removed rear spare. Hello, Guest! Be fun to race again if it becomes its own class. It doesn't get any more official! 6 - RC4WD Dune T/A 2.2 Off-Road Tires. I just disassembled and reassembled the front suspension again. Hello, could someone tell me the basic oil whats inside the shocks and differential grease/oil cant find something in the manual. Sign up now and stay up to date on the latest race-inspired Losi products, new releases, and discounts. Losi Baja Rey Shock Parts $17.99 https://www.amainhobbies.com/losi-baj. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. (1) 1/6 Super Baja Rey 2.0 4WD Brushless Desert Truck, Officially Licensed Method Wheels and BFGoodrich Tires, Officially Licensed Brenthel Trophy Truck Body, 50+ MPH Spektrum Firma 8s 1/6 750kv Brushless Motor, (2) 3S or (2) 4S 5000mAh+ 50C+ LiPo Batteries with EC5 or IC5 connector, The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. . Overpowered and over-the-top, the SBR 2.0 takes it to the next level of performance and scale detail. Hopefully that helps! $98.99. Unless you're doing your experimenting on a polished surface that is greased with pig snot, the tires are going to have lateral resistance which will prevent the front suspension from moving as easily as it would if the tires were rolling. 7,044 views Mar 9, 2022 Jr's Gasoline Alley 5.9K subscribers Dislike Shock tuning is critical on the Losi Super Baja Rey to get it to run better and stop traction rolling. 4.4 out of 5 stars 17. The Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 with Spektrum Smart is the new standard in 1/6th-scale desert trucks. The reality is that the extra dampening goes a long way on this truck with all this weight hanging out past the rear axle. Join our community. Thanks for your responses and to all for your help and suggestions. Additionally the front, center and rear differentials can be tuned allowing adjustment of the power bleed between the front and rear drivetrain. Matt B, October 7, 2006 It comes with a DX2e transmitter with AVC stabilization and requires a 7.4v 2s LiPo battery at 5000mAh in capacity. This made the truck almost twice as fast as it allows so much more power to get to the rear wheels. The patent pending AVC system adds a level of performance that simply cannot be found with any vehicle from any manufacturer other than Horizon Hobby. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Long Travel Independent A-Arm Front Suspension

Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Vs Evolution, Michael Aronow Horses, Articles L

losi super baja rey shock oil weight