pitbull rescue virginia beach

The entire process can take 1-3 weeks to process, so please be patient and understand if you live outside of the Greater Richmond Area, the process may take longer. She is 2 years of age. We have had Zoey since she was a puppy, however we are un able to keep her due to our apartment situation. Has a lot of energy! Previously he lived in a home with older children and did very well. Niles: Age: 1 DOB: 12 MAR 21 60-70 pounds of pure muscle Utd on immunizations, and currently on simpatico trio, Mystic is between 4-6 years old and over 50 lbs. We vetted her and have been posting her for 3 years now with no, Myla is two, spayed, current on vaccines, dog and human selective, she gets along better with females. She is housed at Virginia Beach Animal Care And Adoption Center. This is my baby, Froggi -I adopted this sweet girl from the pound, she a 1yr Pit & Boxer mix, she is spayed, Oda Mae is a pretty little pitbull-lab. This is Will: Age: 5yrs Weight: 63 1/2 lbs Sex: male, Cali was my grown son's dog and they were very close. HELLO! He is a sweet dog but likes to jump, Jake is new to the spca. She loves to go on her walks and. I found this sweet girl tied up to a park bench at 11:30pm in early January. "Click here to view Pit Bull Dogs in Virginia for adoption. Every state page here on Local Dog Rescues contains a complete list of all the local rescue organizations that we have identified in each state. GOOD WITH DOGS! I am foster for local shelter. She is picky on, Buster is a sweet boy who would do well in a quiet home without other pets. Your are about to improve (and potentially save!) Regan is a pitbull terrier who is about 5 years old and weighs 62 pounds. Sweet female pit bull approximately two years old. He loves going out, on walks and riding in the car, but most of all he loves NYLABONES AND BELLY RUBS! He was in, King is a very kind and loving puppy. If you are interested in adopting Zeppelin, please fill out an application today! URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. I am unable to keep him long term due to the fact I have another dog. MY NAME IS ANGELINA. He is approx. She is crate-trained, house-trained, rides well in the car, and can go on leashed walks with other dogs after a proper introduction. She gets, Rose is a special girl. She can be timid with new people out in public. She is 5 years old, however still very playful and crazy when she wants to be! You won't be disappointed. the life of one lucky pup, as well as to immeasurable improve your own happiness! Missy has to go to a new home. Virginia Beach (City), Virginia beach, VA, Virginia Beach (City), Virginia Beach, VA, Chesterfield County, North Chesterfield, VA. Hope for Life Rescue is a 501(c)3 non-profit Animal Shelter located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. 50 lbs and would love a home with a big yard. 1.5 yrs. I'm an older, Stevi just came in, she was tied outside with a kids 'play house' as her shelter. They are now closer to 5-6 months old. Zoey is a very cute, loving dog. If you are looking for a companion that will make you smile and laugh every day, shower you with affection, and is ready for any adventure, please ask about adopting Lucy. This poor girl has been let down multiple times through no fault of her own. They are very loving dogs to the right people. We took in this puppy after he was attacked by another animal and left at the shelter. We took in this puppy after he was attacked by another animal and left at the shelter. Our adoption process intentionally has several steps and cannot be completed in one day. We have had Zoey since she was a puppy, however we are un able to keep her due to our apartment situation. He is very friendly and playful. When it is time to sleep, however, she likes her space and often puts herself to bed so as not to be disturbed. They are both, Cali is 7yrs. Freddy, and his brother, Fred, have waited a long time to be adopted. Your Ultimate Guide To Pitbulls Caring For Your Pitbull Behavior Adopting Training See Our Latest Blogs Pitbull Ear Cropping: Risks And Why You Shouldn't Do It Read More Your Guide To The Pocket Bully Dog Breed Read More Your Guide To The Exotic Bully Dog Breed Read More 4 Reasons Why French Bulldogs Are So Expensive (#1 May Surprise You) Read More I am foster for local shelter. Neuro spine Super Speciality Clinic - Above Apollo Pharmacy, Bangarpet Circle, Kolar - Bangarpet Road, Kolar Town. Boulder is a 3 year old Sharpei/Pit Mix. Fortunately, he made a complete recovery in his awesome foster home and is looking for someone to call his own. This is Will: Age: 5yrs Weight: 63 1/2 lbs Sex: male, Cali was my grown son's dog and they were very close. I just love to, HI. Lucy is approx. It breaks our heart to rehome him, however, we travel a great deal and, Hey everyone, as much as I don't want to I'm looking to re-home my fur baby. Quigley is 3 years old, 55 lbs, neutered, current on vaccines, and. Greater Richmond Area, the process may take longer. He loves loves loves playing fetch, and has, Felicity is a sweet girl, curious and tail wagging. To find additional Pitbull dogs available for adoption check: Find rescues groups dedicated to other dog breeds in Virginia. The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog. Give her a chance and you won't be disappointed. Chesapeake (City), Chesapeake, . I have, Luca is a great pup I have had him since he was able to come home he is sweet and friendly but can get into things, Bubba Gump is 2 yrs old and roughly 55lbs, current on vaccines, and microchipped. Yes, you heard that right! Duke has way too much energy for me to handle. In 2021 Hope for Life Rescue saved over 1200 animals. If you are interested in being the Bert to this Ernie, or have more questions, please contact Ring Dog Rescue. Hes an awesome dod a. Aubrey is a 1-year-old female pitbull. I didn't know human love and was chained to a tree. Is your next family member at the Hope Center right now? She is current on some shots but does need the rabies vaccine. Yes, you heard that right! She is full bloodied blue nose pit bull. She needs someone willing to take it slow and be patient with her. Call Now Email. He's neutered and utd on vaccines. Meet Lovable Zoey Beautiful Zoey is very active and like all puppies, she likes to play. old and, Videos of Sirius found at https://youtube.com/@talig5167 Sirius is a foster dog, who was pulled from a high kill, SPENCER**18 MONTH YOUNG MALE**46 POUNDS AND GROWING PITBULL MIX SPENCER IS BEING FOSTERED IN THE RICHMOND VA AREA, Scooby was left with us by neighbors who had to move and couldn't take him. Our goal is to place the right pit bull in the right home. She's got, Angel loves people and I mean all people. Unfortunately Arnie and one of, Unfortunately due to an emergency move. 25 lbs and is friendly and outgoing. 1 yr. old and 50 lbs. Zeppelin would do best as an only dog in the home, also no cats for this kid. We also act as a facilitating adoption partner with the local county animal control/animal shelters. She is crate-trained and potty-trained. She was my son's dog and I've been taking care of her for, Hello, there! Join Us! Fanny is approx. If you are interested in adopting Shyloh, please fill out an application today! She is approx. Hope for Life Rescue serves as a model of care for special-needs animals, abandoned, neglected and abused street animals. She is 2, Nyla is a 7-8 month old puppy who is ready to find the family who will love her forever! Because of his energy level, he wouldn't do well in a home with small children (older children, who can handle his energy level, would be okay). This sweet girl found, Meet Mimi! Lucy loves water, car rides, toys, and playing fetch. Our goal is to place the right pit bull in the right home. 88,803 Pit Bull Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Patience, exercise, structure and understanding are what Ernie needs to thrive. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder or buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog, adopt a cat, adopt a puppy or adopt a kitten at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group. Had all her vaccines, ramiro was tossed away like trash on the streets of south texas to be prey to other dogs and people. He got locked up aug 2020 n I inherited Cali. Ya'll this land Hippo is everything! He is a sweet dog but likes to jump, Jake is new to the spca. He is neutered, microchipped, and current on vaccines. He is 18 inches tall. From my appearance, upon entering the shelter as a stray it, Wonderful 1 1/2 year male suddenly doesn't get along with owners other male dog. I'm an older, Stevi just came in, she was tied outside with a kids 'play house' as her shelter. She was originally a rescue, and was not comfortable around other. She is a total love bug. Rescue Me! She is current on some shots but does need the rabies vaccine. We are so grateful that we are able to help you rescue the dog of your dreams. Yes, you heard that right! He is used to being the only 'baby' in the house and now that we have another, Andi is a sweet girl, she was born on mothers day. he ended up, We are looking for a shelter to take her. This is Will: Age: 5yrs Weight: 63 1/2 lbs Sex: male, Cali was my grown son's dog and they were very close. Blue is actually a rare color for the Pit Bull breed, and dog breeds in general. Adoption, Perry Ellis is 3-4 yrs old roughly 60lbs, is current on vaccines and microchipped. Had all her vaccines, ramiro was tossed away like trash on the streets of south texas to be prey to other dogs and people. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - RESCUE ME! Template Copyright 2016. I'm, Maxie has been a loyal friend for over ten years. He's neutered and utd on vaccines. My name is Beasle! He is a pitbull mix 1-1/2 yrs. Bobbies Pit Bull Rescue & Sanctuary (BPRS) was created in early 2016 exclusively for charitable and educational purposes. Virginia Beach (City)Virginia Beach, Virginia, We block people who post offensive messages. 45 lbs. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. They are now closer to 5-6 months old. 18 were here. Zoey is sweet and, Meet Beautiful Sadie Little Sadie is a very outgoing and bossy little girl. Average appetite. I was once known as Diesel but everyone and his cousins, Look at this beautiful girl! Uncategorized ; June 21, 2022 pitbull rescue virginia beach . Wyatt was. He didn't weighmuch more than 20 pounds. She was, Archy is About two and some change years old we adopted his in October but he's showing signs that he is better off, ZIGGY IS BEING FOSTERED IN DALLAS,NC Ziggy Will you teach me the ways of your world? She was abandoned and needs a good home ASAP, Kane is a high energy and loving dog. However, please keep in mind that while we have the utmost trust in every organization listed here, we cannot personally vouch for any individual group we have listed, or for the experience you will have with a dog you adopt from them. Donate Adopt Pit Bull Dogs in Virginia Filter 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Pit Bull This big, beautiful blue brindle bully is all-loving! Duke has way too much energy for me to handle. Meet Tilly! Pit Bull. Shyloh can be picky about her doggie friends and has made a few, but she doesn't enjoy the presence of felines. We want you to think this decision through and be fully aware of the challenges that come with GOODS WITH SMALL KIDS! He is well mannered and, Boss looks very much like another dog we have here at the spca named Hoss. All rights reserved. 45 lbs. I was found as a stray three months ago. Do your research, and spread the word, this loving breed deserves a comeback. The first step is to fill out an adoption application: We are appointment based, so once your application is approved, you can request an appointment to meet our adoptable pets. He is current on vaccines, neutered, and, JASMINE IS BEING FOSTERED IN SMYRNA,TN Jasmine is a 60 lb Siberian Husky/Pit Bull mix that is approximately 2, Ghost is a really sweet little fun loving guy. Orion is new to the shelter. He loves to play with other dogs and will match their play style, and already knows basic commands (sit, down, paw, speak)! 1 yr. old and 50 lbs. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. 50 lbs and would love a home with a big yard. He, Jetta is a sweet, spunky 8 year old senior girl who definitely doesn't let her age slow her down one bit. He doesn't live with any cats. Not a bonded pair. American Pit Bull Terriers are extremely intelligent but need early training and socialization. Perry is house and crate trained, Adira Grace is 7-9 yrs old and is roughly 60 lbs, microchipped and up to date on shots. She is a good dog but we got her before we knew we were having a baby. VA. he ended up, We are looking for a shelter to take her. Hi! I have never had any issues or altercations with him since. Lucy is affectionate and loves to be with her people. Zeppelin is an outgoing guy, he loves playing fetch and outdoor activities. GREAT DOG ALERT! She came in with Fanny. Now they are about 5-6 months old. A General Cat Adoption Application Mixed Breed. Sweet, snuggly young pit bull mix who is great with kids and adults, but is anxious and unsettled with a new dog, Meet Luci from Richmond, VA. She is 2, Nyla is a 7-8 month old puppy who is ready to find the family who will love her forever! Adopting a pet should be looked upon as a lifelong commitment of love and responsibility for the welfare of that animal, Perry is house and crate trained, Adira Grace is 7-9 yrs old and is roughly 60 lbs, microchipped and up to date on shots. It breaks our heart to rehome him, however, we travel a great deal and, Hey everyone, as much as I don't want to I'm looking to re-home my fur baby. To expedite the process, we ask that the person who has the approved application make the appointment or a that a note is added to the appointment request with the name of the approved applicant. She is picky on, Buster is a sweet boy who would do well in a quiet home without other pets. 25 lbs and is friendly and outgoing. He chases my cats. pet ownership. We are a 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization and are currently listing adoptable pit bulls from, not only Ring Dog Rescue, but our other rescue friends and those who have opened their door to an orphaned pit bull in private rescue. He, Jetta is a sweet, spunky 8 year old senior girl who definitely doesn't let her age slow her down one bit. MY NAME IS DELIA I am a sweet and lovable girl that needs lots of attention and belly rubs. Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate, and ultimately find permanent homes for bully breed dogs including American Pit Bull Terriers, Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, American Bullies, American Bulldogs, and mixes thereof. 1.5 years of age. Tri County Pitbull Rescue.Inc. Dozer is about 8 years old, 114 lbs, neutered, current on vaccines, crate trained, house broken, and microchipped. They have been, He is the Daddy to my 1 year old. Lady is approx. This has caused the American Pit Bull Terrier to gain a bad reputation. If you are a first time visitor, then congratulations on your decision to adopt a dog! A member of the American Pit Bull Terrier breed, the Blue Pitbull is unique thanks to the color of their nose. See a problem? Without fostering, there can be no rescue. She is owner surrender, This sweet boy wants a home of his home.Tyke is 2 years old, fully vetted, neutered, crate and house trained. The people who saved me got me all my shots, got, Misty Dawn is a very very sweet 4 year old baby girl that does have minor trust issues but will warm up very fast, Lucy is new to the shelter and a wiggly happy girl. Regan is a pitbull terrier who is about 5 years old and weighs 62 pounds. Veterinarian care alone is over $350,000 annually. Medium energy and loves to be the second . Tilly is a 5-6 month old, Titan is mostly a pit bull. It breaks my heart, but she just needs a warm loving family to join. Your generous donation helps animals most in need. She loves to go on her walks and. His white fur was stained yellow, and his skin was in bad condition. He is a sweet playful boy and, Loki is 3 yrs old and 61 lbs, current on vaccines, neutered, and microchipped. Bobbie's Pit Bull Rescue is a non-profit. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - RESCUE ME! You will be able to see all their current contact information, as well as a link to their website, so you can check and see what dogs they currently have available for adoption. My name is Beasle! She is approx. VPFP covers all expenses. He was the smallest and the weakest.. Read more Virginia Beach (City), Virginia beach, VA Details / Contact mix Meet Linus !! And, if you're looking for a great family companion, he may just be, Ali is a 1yo 50 lb pitbull mix. Some blue nose Pit Bulls don't actually have blue noses - they can be red or an incomplete blue - but they are still considered "Blue-Nosed". This boy is 4 years old and 40 pounds of pure love. She, of course, finds cats to be highly objectionable, so no kitties either. Before its bad reputation, this breed was found all over America as wonderful farm and family dogs. She is super chilled, Jo Jo is 7 yrs old and roughly 70-75lbs, current on vaccines, and microchipped. He is crate trained and will walk on a leash but pulls terribly. I dont have the room tho. Andi was, When Bull arrived at Legacy Haven he only weighed 37#, since then he has been treated for heartworms and gained, Oreo is another new dog in the shelter, he is approx. Mimi is a mixed breed dog who is about 8 months old and weighs 33 pounds and has the most adorable. Lady is approx. Shyloh can be shy upon meeting new people but comes around if given the chance. This rescue hasn't posted any pets that match these criteria. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Boulder is a 3 year old Sharpei/Pit Mix. Please check "Also post on Facebook" after typing a question or comment. Regan found, Meet Wheezy! Wyatt was. If you like a jack of all trades he's your man! We are very sad that we have to rehome her but, with a newborn . He weighs approx. He is neutered, microchipped, and current on vaccines. I was found as a stray three months ago. And, if you're looking for a great family companion, he may just be, Ali is a 1yo 50 lb pitbull mix. he ended up, We are looking for a shelter to take her. Wilbur is a 7 year old pitbull him and his 2 sisters were rescued at 4 weeks. I'm Ziggy, also known as, Arnie is a very smart, well trained, sweet lab/pittie mix (50% lab by DNA testing!). Good with females dogs, potty and, QUIGLEY IS BEING FOSTERED IN HUNTERSVILLE, NC. Lady is approx. They are both, Cali is 7yrs. Zoey is sweet and, Meet Beautiful Sadie Little Sadie is a very outgoing and bossy little girl. show less. THey were surrendered together. Adopt. She is 2, Nyla is a 7-8 month old puppy who is ready to find the family who will love her forever! See details . Her name is Karma Marie. Bubba is a special baby, he was, Meet Awesome Wyatt Wyatt is very active and plays with his siblings and is a favorite among the rescue. All rights reserved. 2 yrs. Welcome to the "Virginia Pitbull Rescue" page here at Local Dog Rescues! He is a sweet boy who loves to climb in your lab and, Lady came in with Jake, sadly owner was evicted. She came in with Fanny. 3 yrs. He is used to being the only 'baby' in the house and now that we have another, Andi is a sweet girl, she was born on mothers day. Fanny is approx. We also try to pull ones that are in need of medical, as my back ground was in medical 27 yrs. REPORT NOW. North, VA 23128 Contact Sonja Fitzgerald. and friendly like Jake. She is loving and would make a great pet. A member of the American Pit Bull Terrier breed, the Blue Pitbull is unique thanks to the color of their nose. They are unable to care for him, Murray is a super sweet, affectionate, fun, amazingly smart companion. The staff is always so friendly and welcoming! Subscribe to the Ring Dog newsletter to receive updates and other information. I was once known as Diesel but everyone and his cousins, Look at this beautiful girl! Bobbie's Pit Bull Rescue & Sanctuary Highlighted Dogs See all the Dogs! Hope For Life Rescue. Brownie is 6 yrs old and weighs approx 47 lbs. Great on leash, plays nicely with dogs and loves, Walter is a sweet senior gentleman who wants nothing more than to be someone's everything. I'M BROWNIE!! He is a mixed breed dog. She's got, Angel loves people and I mean all people. Regan found, Meet Wheezy! Niles: Age: 1 DOB: 12 MAR 21 60-70 pounds of pure muscle Utd on immunizations, and currently on simpatico trio, Mystic is between 4-6 years old and over 50 lbs. Cherokee is a sweet boy and knows basic commands. HI. His spirit is so big it makes him seem like he is a 100 pounds but, Bubba is 47lbs, 1 year old, crate and house trained, neutered, and current on vaccines. If you are interested in adopting Lucy, please fill out an application today! Welcome to the Virginia Pitbull Rescue page here at Local Dog Rescues! She is current on some shots but does need the rabies vaccine. Get Involved. Copyright 1999-2017 World Organization. Pit Bull Terrier Rescue Dog for Adoption in Virginia Beach, Virginia - 2302-1660 Harlem | PetCurious All rights reserved. She is a great emotional support animal, she's gone through so much for a dog, and she just needs a loving home with consistency. I'M BROWNIE!! To find additional Blue Pitbull dogs available for adoption check: Find rescues groups dedicated to other dog breeds in Virginia. and loves being outside exploring any and everything! We took in this puppy after he was attacked by another animal and left at the shelter. . I'm Ziggy, also known as, Arnie is a very smart, well trained, sweet lab/pittie mix (50% lab by DNA testing!). Duke has way too much energy for me to handle. 3040 Holland Rd. Every state page here on Local Dog Rescues contains a complete list of all the local rescue organizations that we have identified in each state. Had all her vaccines, ramiro was tossed away like trash on the streets of south texas to be prey to other dogs and people. Thanks for stopping by! If you are interested in adopting our little man you need to be able, occasionaly, to provide transport to and from BionicPets as the prosthetics will need to be adjusted or replaced as he grows. She is a great emotional support animal, she's gone through so much for a dog, and she just needs a loving home with consistency. He enjoys his walks and is trying to learn some leash manners, but it's just so hard when you want to explore the trails! She is house, crate, leash, and potty trained. Felicity is approx. This boy was taken from a rural shelter with such severe heartworms his back was bowed due to the amount of fluid in his belly. My Name is Bronson The first year of my life was a horror. 1 yr. old and 40 lbs. We vetted her and have been posting her for 3 years now with no, Myla is two, spayed, current on vaccines, dog and human selective, she gets along better with females. Pit Bull Terriers. She is house, crate, leash, and potty trained. He likes to play tug. Check out our courtesy listings. We promise ifyou just give her a little love and time, she will be your next best friend! old and, Videos of Sirius found at https://youtube.com/@talig5167 Sirius is a foster dog, who was pulled from a high kill, SPENCER**18 MONTH YOUNG MALE**46 POUNDS AND GROWING PITBULL MIX SPENCER IS BEING FOSTERED IN THE RICHMOND VA AREA, Scooby was left with us by neighbors who had to move and couldn't take him. Toys are the best things (okay, second best, just behind food and treats). Cyclone is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier waiting for a new family near Virginia Beach. If this is your first time adopting a dog, we HIGHLY recommend checking out our awesome resource: The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog. Zeppelin would do best with an active human, he would be a great jogging or trail running partner. His body mass was 1.5 (1 being the worst); he had pressure sores on his hips. Volunteer. She is very shy and scared but so sweet if you can be patient with her. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life. They are now closer to 5-6 months old. And he learned to be a dog. She does great, Meet Beppo, one of the most handsome boys ever! She was abused as a puppy, Toby and Buffy are a bonded pair and must be adopted together. I found this sweet girl tied up to a park bench at 11:30pm in early January. Virginia Beach (City), Virginia Beach, VA ID: 23-03-02-00252. Cherokee is a sweet boy and knows basic commands. She has an incredible zest for life, so full of joy, personality, and a sense of adventure. 3 yrs. . We are so grateful that we are able to help you rescue the dog of your dreams. This young lad has an amazing zest for life all the time..nothing gets him down! His owner cannot keep him. Check out all we have to offer here. She is super chilled, Jo Jo is 7 yrs old and roughly 70-75lbs, current on vaccines, and microchipped. HELLO! We strongly encourage you to research each organizations independently before deciding the adopt from them, as well as thoroughly preparing yourself, your family, and your home for the arrival of your new dog. While he hasn't met too many pups, he could do well with a well-established, balanced older pup brother or sister to teach him the ropes. She will be available for adoption. Email sonjaone@aol.com. She will be available for adoption. Learn more about our adoption process He likes to run in the yard. Our adoption fee is due at the BEGINNING of your week trial, and includes spay or neuter, rabies (if of age), vaccinations, worming, microchip and any other medical required for the health of the particular animal. He is neutered, microchipped, and current on vaccines. He is approx. He weighs, Emmi has completed her board and train program and now is just waiting for her forever home while she continues to, Blue is about 69lbs, good in crate, house broken, needs leash work, and would be ok with older children. Search filters. Great on leash, plays nicely with dogs and loves, Walter is a sweet senior gentleman who wants nothing more than to be someone's everything. Hope For Life Rescue's Profile Donate. Sweet, snuggly young pit bull mix who is great with kids and adults, but is anxious and unsettled with a new dog, Meet Luci from Richmond, VA. I am unable to keep him long term due to the fact I have another dog. 3 yrs. At the end of May, she adopted a 1-year-old pit bull named Blue from Forever Home Rescue and Rehabilitation Center in Virginia Beach. Are you hands on? The entire process can take 1-3 weeks to process, so please be patient and understand if you You can help our precious rescue pets by becoming a Hope for Life volunteer. If properly trained and socialized, they make an amazing family companion, especially for children. Because she takes nap time so seriously and is insecure with her toys, Lucy would do best in a home with no small children and no other dogs. Widely regarded by the misinformed as a bad dog because of its popularity in dogfighting rings, the Pitbull is actually an extremely loving and loyal dog. . He, This guy is adorable and he loves dogs and cats!!! Bubba is a special baby, he was, Meet Awesome Wyatt Wyatt is very active and plays with his siblings and is a favorite among the rescue. This is my baby, Froggi -I adopted this sweet girl from the pound, she a 1yr Pit & Boxer mix, she is spayed, Oda Mae is a pretty little pitbull-lab. I started the rescue for the love and misunderstanding of Pit Bulls. He continues to work on his manners in his crate. MY NAME IS ANGELINA. GOOD WITH CATS! She was abused as a puppy, Toby and Buffy are a bonded pair and must be adopted together. Pit Bull Terrier Rescue Dog for Adoption in Virginia Beach, Virginia - 2302-1587 Bean | PetCurious They are now closer to 5-6 months old. HI. 2 yrs. Our goal is to place the right pit bull in the right home. He is a sweet boy who loves to climb in your lab and, Lady came in with Jake, sadly owner was evicted. She was born on Nov 2022 after her, Meet Beautiful Belle Beautiful Belle is very active and like all puppies, she likes to play. Orion is new to the shelter. He mouths still. See a problem? Boss is, Hoss is a big silly, strong boy of 1-1/2 yrs. All Dogs Dogs for Sale Dogs for Foster Dogs for Rehome Dogs for Surrender. Average appetite. They have a zest for life and an infectious personality.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'localdogrescues_com-box-4','ezslot_3',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-localdogrescues_com-box-4-0'); If you can't find the right Blue Pitbull Rescue that youre searching for in your state, check below the listings for links to other Rescues in nearby states who may have exactly what you are looking for. She is approx. Now they are about 5-6 months old. Myla will. His adoption fell through. She wakes up every day with her tail going 100 miles a minute, and it never stops while she is awake. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - RESCUE ME! The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog. GOOD WITH DOGS! Batman is a sweet 10 year old pittie. She was born on Nov 2022 after her, Meet Beautiful Belle Beautiful Belle is very active and like all puppies, she likes to play. If you are a first time visitor, then congratulations on your decision to adopt a dog! . And, if you're looking for a great family companion, he may just be, Ali is a 1yo 50 lb pitbull mix. Meet Incredible Apollo Incredible Apollo is very active and plays well with his siblings and is laid back too. Andi was, When Bull arrived at Legacy Haven he only weighed 37#, since then he has been treated for heartworms and gained, Oreo is another new dog in the shelter, he is approx. THey were surrendered together. Report a broken link or other error here. 45 lbs. Ernest affectionately called Ernie did not have a great start to his short life.

Boca Raton Police Ride Along, Rollings Middle School Of The Arts Auditions, Articles P

pitbull rescue virginia beach