quantic school of business and technology salary

Quantic School of Business and Technology. Hi! I find the content current and realistic, with a sense of fun, instilled with injections of theory and significant resources and value. Suite 2100. However, to be denied entry from a selective,freeinstitution,and thereby sentenced to pay six-figure tuition figures (or student loans sums) to schools with a similar level of selectivity, is doubly disheartening. I could participate in a discussion from anywhere! The curriculum is self-oriented, allowing you to go through the reading, assignments, and learning at your own pace in your own time. One month since I joined the Google family . I had an absolutely positive experience with the program in terms of study quality, materials, people and curriculum. Changes wont be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. - Rick M. (United States), "I have never thought of myself to be someone who would ever pick a business management degree. I think that Quantic has done a great job in what it is offering and is continually trying to improve to give the students not only what they are asking for but what the industry is demanding in regards to this type of program. Quantic School of Business and Technology employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 1.9/5 stars. Quantic advertised a free MBA, which conveyed a message of accessibility to many people hoping they could simultaneously enhance their levels of education and career achievements without incurring any direct financial burden through their pursuit of a graduate degree. - Kenneth R. (United States), "I chose Quantic because many professionals with exceptional academic/industry backgrounds validated its credentials. 80 M Street SE Washington D.C., DC 20003. See how they stack up compared to other top schools. - Vishnu P. (United Kingdom), "The Quantic EMBA program is challenging, fast-paced but highly valuable. and your education history. Goal-oriented, good communication, organized, team-player and hard-working. 137 people checked in here. Its accredited**:When Quantic School of Business and Technology launched in 2016, it was a wholly unaccredited institution. It takes around 13 months to complete, with between 150-to-200 students per intake. The online application includes the following five questions: 1. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Licenses & Certifications Applied Data Science Lab . (United Kingdom), "I was nervous to start a self-paced MBA program that was solely online, but the program at Quantic is concise and thought provoking. Heres a glimpse of who youll meet in our program. This jealousy-laden sentiment lays the groundwork for what economists have occasionally referred to as a slum-clearing argument: I dont like the idea of people living in slums, so I want those slums cleared away, even if the residents of those slums have no better options for housing, and even if the existence of those slums has no direct effect on the quality of my life. I highly recommend the course to anyone whose mindset is focused on the journey and learning experience." The self-oriented nature demands discipline and self-organization, especially when work can be more time-consuming. Do you have a more senior role than at your previous job? It was a great choice for me and I think it is for many people whose primary aim is to build that broad knowledge base with a modest investment of time and money (I found it to be a highly efficient way to learn). Quantics EMBA program has filled that gap. Download the BusinessBecause Online MBA Guide. So what is the Quantic MBA, and is it worth the same as a traditional MBA? Businessespay for the right to recruit Quantics graduates, which defrays the cost of attendance for the majority of Quantics students. One is themobile-friendlydelivery systemthat supports all of Quantics course content. After all, without accreditation, diplomas from Quantic and the degrees awarded within the four corners of those documents werent worth the paper they were printed on, right? In a recent cluster of about 900 newly enrolled HBS students,more than 25 percentcompleted their undergraduate education at an Ivy League university. Being an electrical engineer & scientist by training, I never had any training with the know-how of skill sets needed for running a company. We are proud of . Its like the mentor that you never had." The quality of the student cohort is also very good, with great networking opportunities." "The Quantic MBA has been a fantastic experience. also a. MBA Business and Technology. Quantic School of Business and Technology. I moved to a new job during the final month of completion of my EMBA and I largely credit the skills showcased during interviewing to the Quantic EMBA. Anotheris the admission rate. 2020 - 2022. I juggle a very intense job with being a single parent and joining a local university was no option for me because of these two factors. I would like to see a bit more emphasis placed on the unique learning environment that would seem to stimulate interest and learning through a dynamic interactive process. That said, Quantics alumni base is around 2000 people, and growing, with several intakes each year. AND. Beyond that, faulting Quantic for doing precisely what they should be doing if they intend to collect additional accreditationsincluding minting new graduates and slapping MBA degrees on themis ludicrous. Quantic Holdings, Inc. dba Quantic School of Business and Technology Mailing Address: 712 H Street NE Suite 1802 Washington, DC 20002 Office Address: 80 M Street SE Suite 2-196 Washington, DC 20003 [emailprotected], US Students Eligible for Company Reimbursement. For now many traditional programs have stronger alumni networks and branding but I expect that gap will narrow with time. View all Match Education jobs in After the Quantic program, I feel capable & confident in making daily business decisions for my company!" Looking forward to utilizing the alumni network and additional lessons in the future for further self-improvements." Here's some information I wrote on Quora about Quantic: Quantic Application Process. Moreover, with his own consulting business to run, he wanted a program which could fit around his work. . (Canada), "The Quantic program is intensive, playful and delivered in a gamified way that helps make the content and principles sticky. Other Comments. With Quantic, I learned crucial business concepts and connected with a global cohort of future leadersexactly what I wanted from an MBA." This would not have been possible without the flexibility and helpful staff that Quantic provides." I had been looking for years at MBA programs. DMV AREA, D.C. - Feb. 23, 2023 - PRLog-- Quantic School of Business and Technology Executive MBA graduates have made history by launching the world's first Web 5 Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), the Entertainment Public Blockchain Project (EPBP). Students are eligible for reduced costs through several funding initiatives. Some of us might indeed gravitate toward such a process. However, the Quantic EMBA program made studying easy and enjoyable. -Annisa S. (Indonesia), "The Quantic coursework is interactive and I found the teaching method much more effective than the static and video based programmes on equivalent platforms such as LinkedIn Learning. Not only are the courses designed to provide an in-depth knowledge of the subject matter, the language it's presented in is easy to follow even if you have no prior familiarity with the subject. The estimated additional pay is $120,933 per year. It takes around 13 months to complete, with between 150-to-200 students per intake. Provides workshops and events: Career action planning; Personal branding; Resume and LinkedIn refresh; Salary negotiations . The knowledge and skills gained can be further used for work and other side projects. I was able to gain a raise and promotion based on the new skills and education I have received. Quantic School of Business and Technology employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 1.9/5 stars. 1 Operations Salaries provided anonymously by Quantic School of Business and Technology employees. After the interview, candidates are admitted to Quantics dashboard, where they have access to a small number of foundational business courses. Studying with Quantic gave me the opportunity to enjoy undistracted time, fully focused on learning. Thank you for the post. Suppose it was mandated by your school and you still had reservations about it. Would you attribute your job switch at all to your participation in Quantics MBA program? Stanford doesnt accept transfer credits from MIT. - Chester J. A news program intended to inform, entertain, inspire and set the agenda each morning, offering news, weather reports, and interviews with newsmakers from the worlds of politics, business, media, entertainment and sports. With tuition at top business schools ranging anywhere from $50k to nearly $160k, Quantics MBA cost of just $9600 certainly stands out. It was great that I was able to log in on my schedule and complete things on my own time. AND. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Pedago staff themselves, who you get to know at the on-sites. I needed something more comprehensive than a piecemeal self-education. Quantics appeal also comes in how students can complete it at their own speed in their spare time. On top of the learning platform, students take part in virtual discussions, case studies, and group projects over the course of the program. It is a good certification, wonderful online learning platform, you have certificates for each course completed in the Business School Foundation Level. Huge kudos especially to the creators of the Accounting module; they explained accounting more simply and effectively than in the Accounting module I took during the third year of my studies (Cambridge University, Manufacturing Engineering Tripos). This article was originally published in October 2020 and was updated in March 2021. Alumni. I was unable to relocate and besides the tuition I was already earning more than the average graduate from any MBA program so the opportunity cost would have been steep. Thanks for sharing, Grant. If youve explored the websites of any graduate-level business schools in the past few years, its more than likelyyouve been subsequently solicited by a targeted advertisement for one of the MBA programs offered by the Quantic School of Business & Technology. I joined so that I could be more confident in speaking to senior execs about things I did not study in my undergrad. Being employed full-time, an online EMBA was my only option. I've been accepted in the Quantic program and it's very appealing. However, I am concerned that you will attract a very high percentage of students who apply mainly because the tuition is free. Employees who graduate from Quantic School of Business and Technology earn an average of $227k, mostly ranging from $214k per year to $297k per year based on 3 profiles.The top 10% of employees earn more than $287k per year. 91.7%. In a 2021 article in theFinancial Times, Quantic president and former Rosetta Stone CEOTom Adamsdeclared that Quantic received 60,000 applications for its 6000 available enrollment slots in 2020, placing the schools acceptance rate at 10 percent. For almost every conceivable product, there are more buyers at a lower price, and the prospect of a free MBA was undoubtedly going to entice peopleto vie for the limited number of available slots in Quantics inaugural cohort andsubsequentcohorts, including many applicants with elite academic andprofessionalbackgrounds. The EMBA program was world class and provides the opportunity to further your education and career, is more affordable than you think, and the platform is fun and easy to use. Quanticthank you; I have valued every week of education over the last year. Firstly, the Quantic MBA's greatest stand-out factor is having it at zero-cost as compared to other MBA Programs which can range from SG$20,000 or even up to SG$150,000 for your . After fielding several enquiries from prospective students about my experience with Quantic School of Business and Technology's Executive MBA (formerly Smartly), I've decided to publicly reply to the questions I'm most frequently asked. This is the Quantic School of Business and Technology company profile. Quantic, with its interactive app-based format, seemed to be a more efficient and flexible way to learn. This was recommended to me. Here are the three reasons why everyone seems to have a problem with the Quantic School of Business & Technologyexcept for its students. It's also a very top-down culture, so it can be difficult to get meaningful stretch assignments. I would highly recommend the EMBA at Quantic; Im excited, Ive been utilizing the skills Ive learned and its paid off with a promotion. Your article helps. If you believethat Quantics degrees arent valid, and that its growing,global collection of accomplished alumniis merely a makeshift fraternity to which membership is gained by getting intoand out ofa school of dubious credentials, who cares? This left online programs. Will your students have the opportunity to be vaccinated before school starts? Quantic is working to expand this through an in-app network for current students and alumni, though I've not taken advantage of that myself. It enables working executives to learn while working. Is the name recognition worth the added cost? The DEAC is listed by the United States Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency and is also recognized by the Council for . Students whose primary consideration is not cost, may deem it safer to stick to traditional programs that might even be easier to get admitted to. Since enrolling in the Quantic MBA, have you ever received a promotion (in the form of salary increase, title change, etc.)? After I left academia I was increasingly finding myself in situations in which I needed a more complete business foundation. - Julia F. (United States), "As a busy founder of a new small business, I appreciated Quantic's ability to offer the EMBA program that conveniently works around my schedule at an affordable price. This number of applicants was further inflated by people who didnt even possessundergraduate degreesan automatic disqualifier from attending any institution that hopes to receive or maintainaccreditation for its programs. Better yet, I was promoted not once, but twice, in the year since I began my program after having been a bit stuck in my career. United States. I was able to prove to upper management that I was ready to take on additional responsibilities within the company and expand my vertical market. Do you think all teachers should? For many, this provides a healthy opportunity to apply what you are learning directly to your job. The curriculum took my working experience and provided context from a theoretical level. Therefore, Quantic is saidto be a scam school. Quantic was significantly better than my prior online education experiences because of the frequent interactions with the app/site that helped me retain information so much better. Quantic School of Business and Technology's Executive MBA. Quantic's major advantage over any other program is the efficiency of learning with the app. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Quantic School of Business and Technology . It was a great decision for where I was in my life and career. The case based learning is definitely a great way to conceptualise and demonstrate concepts. Will your students have the opportunity to be vaccinated before school starts? Gauge the size, reach, and global impact of Quantic and our exceptional alumni network. Quantic provided knowledge and insight. I was able to gain the insights I needed and the educational components were easy to digest while being fun at the same time. - Simao L. (Mozambique), "Quantic MBA is a very innovative and intuitive learning platform. I also wanted to up my personal educationits amazing how much this course has changed my outlook on many different areas of business and I wished I had this knowledge 10 years ago. Maybe now, with a really zingy new name, corporations will wake up and begin posting ads which say "Quantic MBA required. Why did I enroll? When asked how they paid for their training, most reviewers responded, "I paid for it myself". I believe taking this program challenged me in many different and new ways and helped me grow as a person. The capstone project was a good opportunity to get to know a few classmates, and I met most of my group in person while on business trips. My consulting career has done a lot for that on a technical front, but I was conscious that I needed to address some knowledge gaps, he says. First, lets evaluate how a business school goes about acquiring regional accreditation for its degree programs. My district deducts UPTO pay at a rate that assumes your salary is divided by 9 months instead of 12. eg; your normal hourly is $25, they deduct $35/hr from your pay. Unfortunately, this accusation betrays a nearly ubiquitous misunderstanding of where accreditations come from, how theyreacquired, and what it means ifa school operates without them. Read more on this study here, and see the study on how our teaching beats . I can only recommend this program, I certainly feel like it enriched my knowledge and I feel much better prepared for my next career step. Tech was probably the most overrepresented industry in my cohort. Flexible work, supportive senior management, stimulating job (learn and write), new middle management is subpar, many people have quit, No bonus/Pay raise or work life balance. On Quantic's app-based MBA, students can study on their iPads, phones, or wherever's most convenient Nadasaki. The average School Business Manager salary in New York, New York is $98,268 as of January 26, 2023, but the salary range typically falls between $86,794 and $110,539. I applied for the free MBA and instead got a scholarship for the Executive MBA. Quantic was just starting to do ex-US on-sites, but I didn't participate in those. -Maximilian J. It is essentially the best of both worlds where you can apply what you have learnt on your job immediately." The DEAC is listed by the United States Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency and is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). It gave me the chance to access up-to-date, valuable and structured information whenever and wherever I wanted. *Name changed at request of the interviewee. Stay far far away. Quantics structure also creates a unique connection to recruiters which often results in employment. The base salary for Employee Relocation Services Representative III in companies like NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP range from $87,600 to $118,700 with the average base salary of $103,200. Although our cohort interacted on Slack, it's different when you've spent time with people face to face. Specifically looking at their Executive MBA Program since I'm already employed and not necessarily looking to leave my current company but I do want to expand my business knowledge and, like you, it doesn't make sense to pay tuition for traditional MBA programs. Addressing this argument requires a two-tiered approach. I'm not sure that there's data available to answer this directly, but my guess would be that the additional name recognition of one of these online programs wouldn't be worth the added cost. - John F. (United States), "As a marketing executive for a national retail company and investor in various businesses, I was knocking on my ceiling of knowledge from a career based on a BA and experience. I enjoyed the structure, and appreciated the fact that I could move within this structure. If you are affiliated with Quantic, then I would expect that this article is in some ways meant to encourage applications to the MBA. Quantic's 10-month MBA program is extremely selective: of 50,000 applicants in 2019, fewer than 5% were admitted a lower acceptance rate than Harvard Business School or Stanford Graduate School of Business, and far lower than any of the top online MBA programs.

Robert Patrick Robinson Atlanta, Ga, Articles Q

quantic school of business and technology salary