"I was looking for a 'Cuda, and black is the perfect color," he says. Been collecting the cars and info since they were new. It originally came with the 275 hp 340 4bbl with auto trans. I heard he had some legal issues due to giving false figures. While we'd normally recap the stars of the show, in this particular auction, every car's sale was newsworthy. . As such, it would be one of 1,387 copies made in 1970. Galens secratary said there were less than 300 with this combo. Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Window Tinting, Glass Coating & Tinting, Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA, 'Blood Muscle' auction to sell impressive collection of ill-begotten classic cars, US Marshal's classic muscle car auction officially in the books, '71 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Convertible sells for $3.5M [w/video]. 1972 Plymouth Cuda (Barracuda) Desirable Project with tons of new parts! Just needs some finessing as left quarter has a wave in it and as I mentioned the few repaired spots. Fun. No motor or transmission. The engine bay is currently empty, but it used to house a 383 backed by a 727 automatic transmission. These are about as valuable as them rusty 356s. 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Project Car 1970 Cuda Project Car on 2040-cars Year: 1970 Mileage: 99999 Color: GREY PRIMER Location: Newport, Vermont, United States View all photos Your Name Your Email Your Phone Place Order Transmission: 4 SPEED Engine: 440 Vehicle Title: Clear Fuel Type: Gasoline VIN: BP23G0B407594 Year: 1970 Mileage: 99,999 This is an original 1971 Plymouth Barracuda with the special ordered 383 super commando For sale! I have been a Mopar guy all my life. 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 440 4 Speed Survivor- Two owner car, same owner since 1982. Were told the seller has owned the car for about five years and bought it the way you see if. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: V8 Swapped! American Muscle. Extensive rust poorly repaired already. You could do a cheapo resto and get it running. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Pay pal accepted. Pretty confident 700hp+ would lead to lots of issues with this chassis. I like that the seller put it up for auction without reserve or an inflated BIN. He adds, "I really need to find a new project car for now, and let this one rest for a couple of years.". The old one is included and has the gas tank strap braces you will need. Installation of a gen 3 hemi with a833 transmission. $49,995 Dealership CC-1669768 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Maneuverable. Will need rust repair to most body panels along with full trunk floor, extensions, and outer wheel well replacement. Good solid doors, nice cowl, perfect original floors, rockers inner and outer, quarters and inner quarters. 383-4speeds were 602 made. Keep me in the conversation via email. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. The no profanity clause keeps me from saying how I really feel about the price. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. I BELIEVE THE MOTOR SHOULD BE REBUILT. If you need more information or pics feel free to call us at 1(207)324-5568 Days or 1(207)432-2862 Eves and Sundays. Very basic. "I decided then to go more with a restored look on the car," he says. The seven-vehicle collection includes some of the ultimate muscle cars ever made, and the original buyer clearly had an eye for rarity.This cornucopia of V8 power includes a teal 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429, a 1967 Shelby GT500 Mustang, an orange 1970 Plymouth Superbird, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS convertible and perhaps most prized of all - a trio of 1969 Yenko Chevys with a Chevelle, Nova and Camaro all represented. The bottom side still needs to be seam sealed. Through 1971, you could get a 383, 440, or 426 Hemi V8 under the hood. [ read more on eBay's Motor's blog ] Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. Front seats need upholstery but we have brand new seat covers that match the rear seat in boxes from legendary. 2040Cars.com 2012-2023. NO INTERIOR IN THE CAR. The full list of sale prices doesn't seem to be published, but according to The New York Times, the auction brought in a total of $2.5 million, or an average of about $277,000 per car.The king of the contest seems to be a 1970 Plymouth Superbird (above, right), complete with a 426-cubic-inch Hemi V8, which brought home $575,000. Door and rear panels are in great shape. 1 Photo shows what car looks like when restored. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. 1969 Plymouth Barricuda 2-door coupe PROJECT CAR, with 318 V8 engine, forest green exterior and upholstery. No. While the title and fender tag would give away its small-block engine heritage, this could be an opportunity to convert it into a Cuda and drop a 340, 383, 440 or even a Hemi under the hood, which already seems set up for the Hemis shaker. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: V8 Swapped! Headliner has a split seam. This could be a restomod project. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Those are the bidders here. Muscle Car Club Alumni, 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440. eBay Listing: 1970 Plymouth Barracuda 440 Magnum, 1 of 618. Of the 1,387 Barracuda convertibles built, just 683 came with an automatic transmission as we have here. Description of 1970 Plymouth Barracuda: 1970 Project Car. Have to sell due to financial reasons. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. This 1970 Plymouth Barracuda is a roller located in Madison, Tennessee. The car had been inside dry storage for many years. For serious buyers only. The seller tells us this auto once had a 318 cubic inch V8 in it, which makes it a standard Barracuda convertible, not the performance version called the Cuda. Great candidate for a do-it-yourself restoration. It's just that they're usually European: Ferraris, Bugattis, Mercedes and the like. That's when he made a big discovery, once he had the 'Cuda taken apart down to its unibody, and mounted on a rotisserie, "The bottom was just perfect," recalls Bryan. If I could only go back in time. The interior is going to require a complete re-trim, but items such as the dash appear to be complete and in good condition. But being a criminal can involve more than just taking a trip to the big house; it can also mean losing possessions purchased from any ill-gotten gains. Car was my driver for years and now is 1964 Plymouth Barracuda Here is my 1964 Barracuda clean Colorado title, 318 Push Button small bolt pattern rally wheels, new aluminum radiator 1972 Plymouth Barracuda 1972 Plymouth barracuda project car rolling shell. There were only 2724 made of this rare car and only 1604 were automatics. 1970 AAR CUDA Project Car 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Prev Next Car description Here is a rare opportunity to restore an extremely rare red on red AAR Cuda. Cuda converts, 635. As far as bringing that number down factoring the options, here are the options on mine: Bucket seats with NO console; no power- windows, brakes, steering, and no A/C. RH headlight bezel is original and LH is a poor quality reproduction. Anyway, BH of serial is the H should be your second digit. Become a member to add images to your comments. Hemmings Motor News has been serving the classic car hobby since 1954. . Cars Burlingame 32,500 $ View pictures . The car originallycame FC7 Plum Crazy Metallic with white vinyl top and white and black interior. In. I have a date coded correct AAR block and full 6 pack set up that goes with this car which is extremely rare. California, RefCode: TA1130298. Unless, of course, you have a shop and doing the work yourself so the labor is free. Barracuda converts, 1,554. We bolted the interior back in and put as much stuff on the car to make it easier for shipment. Strong. 1973 Dodge Challenger . A Mopar from Michigan with a solid body??? 383-3speed stick made, 52. Great candidate for a do-it-yourself restoration. Left? Frame rail placement is functionally correct and could use some cosmetic clean up at the weld connection. SERIAL # DOOR AND DASH MATCH,CAN'T FIND FENDER TAG. Car Has 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback This 1967 Barracuda Fastback has been modified with: Mustang II style front suspensionCoil-over shocksDisc 1966 Plymouth Barracuda Restomod Light Blue restomod 340 v8 auto This 1966 Plymouth Barracuda Restomod is beautifully stock on the outside 1965 Plymouth Barracuda 1965 Plymouth Barracuda Project Car. B = Plymouth BarracudaH = High27 = ConvertibleCOB, C = 225 145HP 1-1BBL 6 CYL0 = 1970B = Dodge Main, amtramck, I, SAPRXW, Trim Grade/Style/ColorP = PremiumR = Vinyl and Leather Bucket SeatsX = Black000, San Luis Obispo, California, United States, 1970 PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA AWESOME PROJECT CAR, 1970 Plymouth Barracuda 440 4-speed Project, 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Project CUDA 1971, 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda Restomod HEMI 6.1 Project, 1970 PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA , 70 CUDA RUNNING PROJECT, MANUAL , CALIFORNIA, 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda Restomod Project Car 340 4-speed Vitamin C, 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda Project parked since 1978 barracuda V code 6 pack, 1974 Plymouth Barracuda with Factory Cuda package 1970 1971 project, 1970 PLYMOUTH BARRACUDA 318 NUMBERS MATCH, FARM FIND ORIGINAL PAINT PROJECT, 1970 Project Car. If you need a title in your state we will insure and register the car and with our current Maine registration and proper dealer transfer paperwork you will get a title. Plymouth / Cuda / 1970. Find your dream car today. Read all the details here. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_13',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');Hagerty ascertains that $21,400 is what a 1970 Barracuda coupe with a 318 should go for in Fair condition and convertibles would be higher. Generic resto mods pull 6 figures without complicated,and expensive modern Hemis,or any other major upgrades.Just a drool worthy body style to every car person,regardless of brand preference . It was a nice clean solid hood that did have some hail damage and will need skimming to be perfect. CAR IS NOW IN PRIMER. I believe the car was soda blasted. The vehicle is drivable and For sale! Is there anything else you need to know? Sad today. Mostly complete 1970 Plymouth Barracuda project car. 1971 GTX 440. The seller seems to believe that all of the components are present for a rebuild. Having said all of that, e-body convertibles are one of the top ten most valuable and desirable muscle cars and have been for decades. Hellcrate Redeye and Art Morrison chassis, anyone? There are some rare American exceptions, usually wearing the names Duesenberg or Shelby. Cowl is rusted in front of the heater box, where mice had built a nest. ", Does this mean that he's finished with this project? I just wanted to build it like I would have ordered the car in 1970. Needs 100 percent restoration. Classifieds for 1970 to 1971 Plymouth Barracuda. The full list of sale prices doesn't seem to be published, but according to The New York Times, the auction brought in a total of $2.5 million, or an average of about $277,000 per car.The king of the contest seems to be a 1970 Plymouth Superbird (above, right), complete with a 426-cubic-inch Hemi V8, which brought home $575,000. Email for additional info or pictures. This Barracuda appears to have started life as a white car, but with it dismantled to its current state, it would be up to the new owner to decide how they would finish and re-trim the car. installing holley oil pan 1 owner, garaged its whole life. Doesnt take much in the way of a drop top Cuda (or Barra) to be worth $40k. Includes 1970 Go Wing Grille, ower front valance, ack duel square valance, xhaust tips, haker hood bubble, iring, eats (poor condition), hrome trim, ash pads, onsul carpet, ll glass . The only thing that I see that is not original is the front tunnel was converted to accommodatea 4 speed instead of automatic. The underside is close to perfect. Good Project. When we got the car it was on a jig with every nut and bolt and piece removed from the car. I have a date coded correct AAR block and full 6 pack set up that goes with this car which is extremely rare. 1971 Plymouth Barracuda Coupe Green RWD Manual Project $13,900 37129, Murfreesboro, Rutherford County, TN 1971 88,000 Miles 1971 Plymouth Barracuda, one of five. I just wanted to build it like I would have ordered the car in 1970. I WAS GOING TO MAKE THE CAR A 440 SIX PACK. On May-16-18 at 14:17:21 PDT, seller added the following information. The owner has had it for 1 year. All you are bidding on is what you see there are no other parts included. Cowl is rusted in front of the heater box, where mice had built a nest. This car needs a total restoration. Find 11 used 1970 Plymouth Barracuda as low as $69,900 on Carsforsale.com. V.I.N number, radiator support, door tag and trunk lip. It is a BH23G1B car. 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Additional Info: Here is a rare opportunity to restore an extremely rare red on red AAR Cuda. But you could probably go out and buy a Baracuda convertible for what the parts are going to add up to. No scale whatsoever. The price was $1,500. Off came the headers and Demon, and on went stock 340 intake and exhaust manifolds and a restored original Carter AVS four-barrel, plus an Accurate Exhaust Products "Magnum Series" exhaust system. Cars / Unique Cars. Who ever owned it previous was doing a complete rotisserie restoration. Listed for sale here on eBay, it is located in Traverse City, Michigan. Theres a clear title that For sale! Please bid only if you are serious about following through with the sale. A trip to go look at it resulted in Bryan hauling home a "project-ready" E-Body. "When the painted body came home to my back-yard shop in April of 2009, it was so nice I set a goal to try and get the car put back together in time for the Mopar Nats that August," says Bryan. center caps. The codes on the data tag are red on red, heavy duty auto trans, car was built 3/24, all of the AAR essentials, light package, 26 radiator, roof rail, LH remote racing mirror and AM radio. They are included with the sale but if not wanted we can negotiate. "I discovered the cam had several lobes wiped out," he recalls. "I was not interested in OE perfect. Original engine and transmission. Both have bezel chrome. Not Hemi, Challenger Charger. The car has been sitting for the past 20 years, and it has held up well over that time. 1962 Chevrolet Corvette3 days$33,750Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette4 days$2,100Bid Now, 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III5 days$3,000Bid Now, 1961 Volkswagen Samba Deluxe 23-Window8 days$5,000Bid Now. Also, I have all the original fender tags. That figure positively eclipses the $2.2 million paid for a strikingly similar Hemi Cuda (chassis #BS27R1B269588) fetched nearly seven years ago in Scottsdale and another that was the first muscle car to break the million-dollar mark in 2002. Keep me in the conversation via email. The king of the contest seems to be a 1970 Plymouth . Too square at the door openings. BODYWORK IS PRETTY MUCH DONE. Grill center section has some cracks and in reasonably good shape for 50 year old plastic. 318 starts runs driver. Outer ends of the torsion bar crossmember are rusted out where they meet the rockers. How is that possible? However, the work may not be quite as difficult as it first seems. Body will need significant rust repair. Picture is when it was near new. Interesting. Joe, Hey Jo; The trio of Yenko Chevys, meanwhile, all easily cleared the six-figure mark, with the Yenko Camaro (above, far right) clearing $315,000, the Chevelle crossing the block for $237,500 and the supremely rare - one of just 37 - Yenko Nova (shown above, left) selling for an even $400,000. See prices, photos, and find dealers near you. For sale! "It was a factory-undercoat car, and it was well undercoated, so it didn't have any issues there.". 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Gateway Classic Cars of Kansas City is proud to present this gorgeous 1970 Plymouth Barracuda. I HAVE A 1970 440 MOTOR WITH FLYWHEEL AND BELL HOUSING AND A 4 SPEED TRANSMISSION THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE. Pretty sweet & rare opportunity to build your own ragtop Cuda from a solid beginning. Times have certainly changed. great shape. Id go with a FRANKENBEAST restomod. A few years ago,said clones approached $200k if done by a name builder,but today those hemi ,vert clones can be had for $60 to 80k,on most days.This sad sack is $150,000 away from that point. But this example will require thousands and thousands of dollars in parts and hundreds of hours of labor to make it a decent driver. IMO, the late 60s early 70s was a period when styling was at a zenith at the Plymouth Division. Would be perfect for a patina looking exterior with new interior and fresh drivetrain. Windshield is cracked, all other glass is good. What the two entities have in common, before SRT became its own brand, of course, is that each was created to take Chrysler and Dodge (and Plymouth, before it was unceremoniously killed off) vehicles to the next level of style and performance.We'll leave the question of whether or not the old Plymouth (and later Chrysler) Prowler was ultimately a stylish, performance-oriented car to you, but the boys and girls currently leading the SRT charge at the Pentastar headquarters are keen to accept the retro-rod into the fold.According to the automaker, all of SRT's current high-performance models owe a debt of gratitude to the old Prowler, due mostly to that car's use of lightweight bits and pieces and innovative construction techniques. I have a list of all included parts for the car and a small list of a few missing items. Sides of cowl are solid. Includes 1970 Go Wing Grille, ower front valance, ack duel square valance, xhaust tips, haker hood bubble, iring, eats (poor condition), hrome trim, ash pads, onsul carpet, ll glass, onvertible mechanism, ydronic boots, alley top lift, ood pins, nterior trim and more see pix. The trio of Yenko Chevys, meanwhile, all easily cleared the six-figure mark, with the Yenko Camaro (above, far right) clearing $315,000, the Chevelle crossing the block for $237,500 and the supremely rare - one of just 37 - Yenko Nova (shown above, left) selling for an even $400,000. I attached picture of my VIN. 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Lot Number: VS81348N3102824 FOR SALE: 1970 Plymouth Barracuda that has sustained readily repairable collision damage. He also replaced the drag radials he'd installed with reproduction Goodyear "Polyglas GT" tires, for a more OE look. IT WAS ON A ROTISSERIE. The car is in Washington state at my restorers so if you have any questions I can put you in touch with him. The seller provides a good catalog of shots of the floor and the underside of the car and not only does the car appear to be quite straight, but it also appears to be pretty well rust-free, The car also comes with the shaker hood and various other parts including extra wheels and other, unspecified parts. Excellent trunk lip. Hang on Im on the phone with loan officer on selling the house and buying a trailer err mini home to luv in. There were only 2724 made of this rare car and only 1604 were automatics. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. I took a close up pic of the grill, one hairline crack and a small hole towards the rear. The block has been magnafluxed and its just .001 over stockThe 6 pack base plate pan for air cleaner is included. There are 17 new and used 1970 to 1971 Plymouth Barracudas listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $36,595. This . Everything matches, VINs all match, nothing ever replaced other than n Private Seller (420 miles away) 100 1970 Plymouth Barracuda 1,201 mi $ 69,970 or $858/mo 1973 Challenger Rallye 340. View car 30+ days ago See photo **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call . Once it was time to get it going again, Bryan decided to resume his project, as a restified street/strip car. I do have all moldings and trim, both door glass (no windshield), all inner splash shields, seat belts, wire harnesses for under hood dash and trunk and plenty more. Born as a 383HP upgraded. of Doors: 2. I also retorquedthe heads just to make sure they were good. Rolling Project: 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible Russ Dixon This is one of those cars that you have to wonder what once was and what could be again. It bulges in all of the right places and is the automotive equivalent of Arnold Schwarzenegger at his best. As seller, reserve the right to end auction at any time.Decoding of Fender Tag: Botttom to Top, eft to RightCode. I do have the turn signals that I will include. The tunnel is properly welded in. I will be more than happy to send you all those other pics, just give us a shout. 1970 Barracuda (not cuda), 383cid 4-speed. This car would be a good candidate for that as all the body panels are the same color. frame rails) and then restored the interior for a comfortable ride, installed original or late model drivetrain for reliability, and left the exterior patina alone. Cowl is rusted in front of the heater box, where mice had built a nest. 17 vehicles . Project car. Joe. But the game more Oct 8, 2022 For Sale 6 Comments New Transmission: 1972 Plymouth 'Cuda 340 Once you sandblast the areas you can really only see good from up on a lift, it would be time to source everything you dont see and start putting it back together again. Before that replacement one is finished, life interrupts the project, which is then put away until many years later. Since then, he's added a Shaker hood and scoop, and returned the '70s engine bay to a stock-looking appearance, before showing it at the Mopar Muscle Southern Mopar Nationals last year. 11,890 mi. I'm wanting to move on to a new project For sale! This car needs a total restoration. He mentions a fender tag but does not give codes or show it ? All around the front and back windshield openings in excellent shape. LH front frame rail was replaced about 6 inches forward of the cowl (yellow rail) and a new OEM LH inner fender was installed. "With the five-speed in it, it's literally a pleasure. The original inner brace for the tail pan and trunk lock area is included. Front and rear window jambs do not have any rust in them. "I'm currently very pleased with it, but I still have the itch to keep working on the car," says Bryan. The following year, after finding a jack assembly and space-saver spare tire for the trunk, he brought it back to the Nats the next year, and took home 1st Place class honors. 1971 Plymouth Cuda project car. It's just that they're usually European: Ferraris, Bugattis, Mercedes and the like. I love that idea. By the way, all body numbers match. Can you tell me how many Barracudas were made with the 383 and pistol grip 4-speed? It will be an additional $200 should you need this service. The main thing is you do not have rust to deal with. 15 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 . That lasted only two years. Up for auction is my 1971 Plymouth Barracuda project. I can stare at the car as an art piece and sleep in a sleeping bag beside it . This is an excellent platform to build it the way you want. Door hinge mounting surface is solid along with door jamb in striker area. Classifieds for 1970 Plymouth Barracuda. restoration and and modifications of a 1970 Plymouth Cuda. Have Title 90% Complete Car, Have Fender Tag, No Build Sheet (Havent looked yet) Numbers For sale! So it was with Bryan Webb, who'd sold a 340-powered '73 Dodge Challenger Rallye that he'd owned for most of his adult life. This 1966 Plymouth Barracuda Restomod is beautifully stock on the outside, has plenty of custom comfort in the AC interior, and For sale! Or subscribe without commenting. And, above all, low-cost." 1970 Barracuda sales brochure The beginning of the third-generation Barracudas, the 1970 models were completely restyled from the second-generation models. At 70 miles an hour, it's turning less than 2,500 rpm with 4.10 gears in back. Also they removed the rear tail pan and replaced it with the new one. 1970 Plymouth Barracuda 318 stoked to 392 - Automatic Nice driver project stroked 318 automatic, sway bars, luggage rack will need some rust repair in quarters above and behind wheels AAR Tribute Clean title Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. The hood is from another 1970 Cuda but it is a factory hood pin hood like this car was optioned with. Quick Update on the Restoration progress of the 1970 Plymouth Barracuda. The old saying goes that if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Mark, is that a 57-58 Chrysler in front? The front fenders I believe are off a 1970 AAR Cuda as evidenced by the lower front fender spoiler holes and the antenna delete hole on passenger fender. I installed a set of nice Weld Wheels. The vehicle needs work 1971 Plymouth Barracuda barracuda o k here is my 71 barracuda painted the car hemi orange car is about 90 % done Ha s the numbers matching 318 1971 Plymouth Barracuda convertible PROJECT Car. Not enough info. I get the engineering, the racing heritage, and the torque, but I think the 440 is a much better all around engine that can generate big HP and torque numbers with greater ease of maintenance, parts availability, etc. San Luis Obispo, California, United States, 6.3L 383Cu. Mostly complete 1970 Plymouth Barracuda project car. The seller states that he car has traveled 118,057 miles with an engine under the hood but no word on how long it has sat without a drivetrain. I hope this lucky flipper gets his 70 grand for could of had money for life in lieu of someone who has money money to burn .., Hang on Im on the phone with loan officer on selling the house and buying a trailer err mini home Starting from the top and working my way down. We will listen to serious offers if you don't want to wait for the auction to end. 1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55. Was a time when you called Chrysler and they would quote the number on the phone. We are putting what we feel is a very fair reserve on this car. California s10 for sale. #directconnection Out of 48,867 Barracudas built for 1970, just 2,501 would be convertibles, broken down as follows: Barracuda 1,387, Gran Coupe 566 and Cuda 548. Cuda, Barracuda? The US Marshal's so-called Blood Muscle Auction was completed earlier this month, with the prestigious nine-car field (two cars were added following Autoblog's initial story, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 and a rare, mid-restoration 1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda) finding new and hopefully law-abiding owners.While we'd normally recap the stars of the show, in this particular auction, every car's sale was newsworthy. 1965 Mustang Fastback 289 4 speed 1951 Chevy Panel Truck 3800. $55,900 (OBO) 1-15 16-30 Sort By Go one step further and make it look like a car that ran at the local weekend drag strip back in the day by adding aftermarket performance parts decals on the quarter glass or i. nstall vintage lettering to make it look like an old nostalgia drag car. Upper cowl seam and area around master cylinder are solid. 1970 Plymouth Barracuda 340 - Project TX9 | Features 1970 Plymouth Barracuda 340 - Project TX9 Bryan Webb Built His '70 'Cuda 340 His Way Scott Ross writer Randy Bolig photographer Feb 5,. Odometer For sale! We will also work with your shipper to help load. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. The full list of sale prices doesn't seem to be published, but according to The New York Times, the auction brought in a total of $2.5 million, or an average of about $277,000 per car. . This 1970 example has seen better days, and returning it to its Schwarzenegger-like glory will be a significant undertaking. We are here to sell and not sit on it. IT WAS ORIGINALLY A FACTORY ORANGE WITH BLACK VINYL ROOF.COMES FROM NORTH CAROLINA. Located in Palm Springs, California, this ragtop roller has been bid to $29,100 here on eBay, but the reserve has not yet kicked in.

How Fast Can A Cane Corso Kill A Human, Wyndham Skyline Tower Presidential Suite, Notts County Fc Futbol24, Hotels Like Sybaris In Chicago, Frisco City Council Candidates, Articles OTHER

1970 barracuda project car