Request a free, personal prayer request today. Pray for all people, everywhere: 1 Timothy 2:1. God, please forgive me. Do you need me to stand with you in prayer about something urgent? One of the best things about the 24-hour prayer line is that its completely confidential. I trust Him right now as my personal Savior from sin. Today could be my last day alone or it could just be any other day. Through a group Christian prayer, you are able to invite the holy spirit and power into your lives. DailyHope, a free national telephone line, offers music, prayers and reflections as well as full worship services from the Church of England at the end of the phone. Dont be afraid to start small and you can start with a set number of hours on particular days of the week. 1-866-515-9406 Click here to submit a request prayer online. Some of Our Prayer Services We Offer: Prayer Line At LIFE Outreach, we believe in the power of prayer. By coming together in prayer, prayer warriors can share our burdens and joys and know that we are not alone, whether facing a daunting challenge or simply seeking a moment of peace. PRAYERLINE: 704-525-8638. We promise your call will be confidential. People who have called in continue to receive healing from all manner of sickness and disease (Cancer/Cancerous Tumors, Multiple Sclerosis, AIDS, COVID-19 Diabetes), financial breakthrough, deliverance for you and your loved ones, family restoration, ministry breakthroughs, and all manner of miracles! Your First Name. If you need someone to talk to and pray for you, go ahead and call. Welcome to FaithGiant, where you can find everything you need to live a life of faith, hope, and love. National Prayer Center Assemblies of God prayer line: Call 1-800-477-2937. The HIS Radio prayer line is available to you 24hrs a day, 7 days a week! 24 HOURS OF PRAYER /// 21 DAYS /// WARFARE PRAYERS onelifecc.org 11. Awakening Europe 2017 - Prague/Czech Republic. Apostle David E Taylor - Twitter | Apostle David E Taylor - Facebook. Prayer lends power to the other arms of ministry. MORE LOVE TO CHRIST!!!! March 3, 2023 Found in: Thanks. 9/11 Conference. We are a five-fold Ministry. Were here to stand with you about what you are seeking the Lord for. Call 866-987-7729 or text 866-987-7729to connect with someone who will pray with you.Any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Visit our online Prayer Center where you can share your prayer requestand be prayed for by HIS Radio staff and listeners. ( Mark 14:32-42 ). Call, text or submit your prayer request online. Signs When to Call a 24-hour Prayer Hotline, Top 10 Christian 24-Hour Prayer Line Numbers To Call, Faith-Filled Content Delivered To Your Inbox, prayer can be a powerful tool to help you find peace and strength, 10 Powerful House Blessing Prayers for Protection and Safety, What is Righteousness in the Bible? I am fully aware of everything Ive been through before and everything that could be when it all changes for me. Listen and agree as I pray for you. Each day, hundreds of prayer wall visitors share their needs, praises, and concerns, and they respond to prayer requests posted by others. Request Prayer Meet our pastors We have a team that is dedicated to listen, pray, and encourage you in your prayer journey. In addition, it also provides a sense of community and support. Jesus said, Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 18:19). Someone is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to pray for you. Do you need someone to pray with you over the phone? Our warriors will go to work lifting you up to the Lord. Please read the following before leaving your prayer request: - Submit FIRST NAME only. In fact, reputable churches and prayer centers make all their prayer calls confidential in order to protect their followers. Jesus would pull away from the crowd, or in the morning before he went about his day. God and Me (Steps To Everyday Faith) that talks about having a personal relationship with Jesus and making him Lord of your Life. Andrew Wommack 2012 - Grace and Faith Conference. The intentions are also remembered at two daily Masses, the 3 p.m. We have a free e-booklet for you. Founded in 1988, the Intercessory Prayer Ministry of First Baptist Church is a 7-day-a-week intercessory prayer ministry staffed by Christian volunteers with the theme from Acts 6:4 which states: . Each day, hundreds of prayer wall visitors share their needs, praises, and concerns, and they respond to prayer requests posted by others. For all have sinned and fall short of Gods glorious standard. Lord please make Vipin freeRead More from any works and remove his stress from his life. Their main goal is to be with you and point you back to Christ at a season when you cannot do it for yourself. Connect with me on YouTube right now. Whether its a prayer for a personal request for healing or a short prayer for strength for the day, we are honored to pray for people. The Bible promises that fervent and faithful prayer works. Log in. Our prayer room is where our intercessors are on the ground praying to God continually. Prayer and Hope Prayer Request Hotline: 1-866-599-2264. Therefore, you need to do your research before calling any prayer lines to avoid disappointments. Regardless of what you are facing in your life right now, always remember that Gods love never fails. It can stir us up and help keep our switch of faith turned on until our own desires are answered when we hear about other answers arriving in peoples lives. Pray for Others It is imperative that the participants or teams are Christian base participants. When you truly trust that Gods plans for you are better than any other plans that you may have, miracles start to happen in your life. Life outreach International: Call 800-947-5433. 15. . Intercessory prayer is a serious matter. Don't get discouraged if you don't have a ton of people right off the bat. We look forward to connecting with you and sharing Gods vision and heart for you His beloved people! May it be someone to speak to or a special need, our Father desires to give us comfort. As Christians, we understand prayer is a powerful and incredibly important part of our daily life. Heres a suggested prayer flow that you can use. Christian Television Network prayer hotline: Call 727-535-7729. The bishop says intecessory prayer is much loved by evangelicals and often comes most naturally and easily to people. 623,484 Prayers posted so far 3 March 2023 Don't have an account? Youre feeling overwhelmed by your day and lifes challenges and need to talk to someone. We can help you kick-start and sustain your prayer life, and inspire you to become an answer to prayer for others. , I have a praise report After I requested prayers for my living situation, things started to get better really quickly! 24-hour prayer lines are a vital resource for people of faith. Our warriors will go to work lifting you up to the Lord. Jesus is the great Intercessor and He will protect and guide the Intercessor while in battle. [Jesus] disciples asked him, Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born His passion is to serve the global Church and bring people of diverse backgrounds together to learn & grow. Please put into Vipin's mind to call or message me. Someone is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to pray for you. Need info on how to become a Business Ministry Partner? I will keep asking and seeking and knocking and God will answer, Please pray with me that my sons and their loved ones have a strong faith in God and especially teach the children about Him. I have now recovered. Our intercessory team believes in miracles and breakthroughs! We care about everyone who asks that we pray for them. Remember, Jesusloves you. In the name of Jesus, Amen. Let us know how we can pray for you today. 7. The regular, part-time position works at least 20 hours per week and is paid at $15.00 per hour. People over the air, radio, or prayer hotlines would love to connect with us. All information is keptANONYMOUSand isNEVER SHARED. Premier Lifeline is open 9am to midnight every day of the year. Phone Number. 2023 TBN Prayer line: Call 714-731-1000 or visit their website to submit your prayer requests. Decide which one works best for you and your team and can give you long-term results. Send your prayer requests to the Divine Intercessory Prayer Team and it will be individually prayed for. And with a 24-hour prayer line, you can always find someone ready and willing to pray with you, no matter what time of day or night. No matter what day or night, you can always call for help and support, and they will pray with you 24 hours a day. SAVING SOULS, Part 3 MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED SAVING SOULS, DEATH SEEMS SO FINALTHIS IS IMPORTANT STUFF, The Lust of the Flesh , The Lust of the Eyes, and The Pride of Life, REVELATIONS FROM GOD: From Short Snippets placed in my heart by The Holy Spirit, 12 Things God Wants You to Know plus a little more. So if youre feeling lost or alone, dont hesitate to seek help. God has purposed so much more for you than what the 21st Century Church would lead you to believe! David E. Taylor is a global minister and has a heart for God and for His people. (Phil 4:6 MSG). Prayer Request Share a Testimony Customer Service Below are just a few examples of reports we have received after carrying out intercessory prayers for others. The most important part of prayer - Trust in God! 700 Club prayer line: Call 1-800-700-7000 or visit their website for more information. Thank You for prayers. One of the things we feel most comforted about is spending time with God and reading His promises in the Bible. Her love for quilting is evident in her books on the subject and she hopes to pass on her color balance and design skills to her readers. Other Prayer Lines, Monday through Friday 7:00AM EST 12 Midnight, Saturday & Sunday 6:00AM EST 12 Midnight, World Missionary Evangelism (800) 501 2851, Monday through Thursday 9:00AM EST 5:30PM EST, If you would like to start your own prayer line, click here, The Hebraic Calendar First Fruits Blessing Prayers, In The Power of His Might: Spiritual Warfare Strategies Volume I, Prophetic Word Pay attention to the Boys, Coronavirus COVID-19 Prayers and Bible Verses, Hedge of Thorns Prayer for the Unfaithful Spouse, A Prayer for Physical Healing against various diseases and illnesses, Binding and Loosing: The keys to the Kingdom and Exercising your Spiritual Authority, Prophetic Word February 2023 -Sauls Armor. Where do I even begin? I've just called him but there's no answer please lord Jesus alert Vipin that I'm online and waiting for him and concerned about him and his wellbeing. It is crucial to have a standard flow to ensure the prayer line is successful. Ministry Prayer Line: (272) 208-0366 Bishop Tonne's Personal Prayer Line: (272) 208-0366 For Preaching Engagements,Counseling or Inquiries Operating Hours: 24 Hours a Day. 24 HOUR PRAYER Room. So if youre ever in need of some support or encouragement, dont hesitate to give a 24-hour prayer line a call. First Name Last Name Email Message 250 Submit Prayer Request The Bible says, "Don't fret or worry. And just like soldiers who are preparing for battle, we cannot take on the enemy if we leave our weapons behind.

Chris Walker Obituary Nj, Pressure Sores On Buttocks From Sitting, Articles OTHER

24 hour intercessory prayer line