$5,000 Great Deal | $234 under Hot Car Free CARFAX Report Oxmoor Ford 4.0 (252 reviews) 5 mi. I now have 105,000 and it has not skipped a beat. So I told him, no matter what they will offer me, that car is going nowhere. The people were friendly, helpful and courteous. Replaced front calipers otherwise its been problem free. Took it to the shop, was given a rental car, no charge. She only sold it because she needed a SUV to tow around her grandkids. upon request. He worked with us during the entire process. Sebastian is amazing!! The price was already under value and they made us feel at ease with the purchase. Cars for sale . Standard text messaging rates may apply. Got a nice car for a great price. Simply amazing car for the money. People are amazed when I tell them the milage, they physically have to look to believe, based on how the car runs, sounds, drives and looks. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Everything works perfectly. Theres plenty of room under the hood for DIY repairs. No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only. very comfortable seating w/heat for cold winter days. I was approved with little money down and got a better car then I EVER EXPECTED!!! I will definitely want to buy Hyundai brand, its has good fuel economy, Fast, friendly and not pushy. We did have one issue with the wiring. home delivery on some or all of its cars. I highly recommend and would not hesitate to purchase another Accura. Cab needs body work. 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT 2wd $25,999. WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic, Vintage and Specialty C. My last car was a BMW X5 and that thing was a money pit! No problems at all. Great overall vehicle! Chevrolet Performance's 480hp LS376 long-block didn't make our under-$5,000 cut at $7,876, but it would be well worth the price based on its completeness. Since disabling AFM, no longer has excessive oil consumption common with this 5.3. Simply put failure to do so risks burning out and totalling the transmission. Drove it daily for 10 years before giving it to my 16 year old son. WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic,, 1965 Ford Fairlane 500 This was the only year for this body style complete except engine. This vehicle is fuel efficient. It has 209,000 miles. Fast. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Recommend the manual and change the transmission fluid to GM synchromesh asap. The metallic paint is still shiny so are the 5 star wheel spokes, etc. I needed a car to drive out to the desert to visit family, and for short rides to school and back. ), It is spacious, very comfortable more especially long distance. He was patient and accommodating. Constant repairs. I absolute love it, and it does everything any other teenager could need. Great daily driver. I'd recommend this car. I have a 2000 Avalon with 315K and it looks and tuns like new. Rear sway bar links AC does not work and r. Very relaxing atmosphere, Alonzo was very professional, and he went above and beyond, even ask ing questions my wife and I hadn't even thought of. This car helped me become a full time mom with football cheerleading daycare school work I was able to work in get to school with this car ( BELLAB) my kids love this car I dont want to let go but I cant afford it now. ride is a little bumpy. This car has never failed on me, betrayed me or leave me behind.Like other people have mentioned it's going to be very very hard to part from it. It's hard to find trustworthy dealers anymore. Car was clean, got a good deal. These fellows are professionals. Today, I accomplished a milestone with my Accord. Charges 266,000 km SUV Automatic 4cyl 2.4L Petrol Check car history Private Seller Car QLD Contact seller View details 3 Compare 2003 Mazda 6 Luxury Sports GG Series 1 Auto $5,000* Excl. Would recommend Auto Spot LLC to anyone looking for a used car. The radio works only for 3 minutes once I push the power button, #1 & #6 button all @ the once time & then press #2 & as I said then hear the radio for 3 minutes! It's also been on trails to certain hiking spots and is a TANK. Almost no oil consumption. Buick has many solid offerings under $5000, but the best may just be the Buick Lucerne. It's comfortable, safe, and gets me from point A to point B. In 2023+ if you're going for a 3G TL expect to do almost all of this if the previous owner has not done them recently. Thanks again!! It runs great and all service has been done at the Toyota Dealership every 5,000 miles. As I changed the registry from IN to KY, it couldn't have been easier, since Chris had prepared all the paperwork before hand. a virtual appointment! It currently has 287,000 miles on it and is still going strong. I will be a life long customer now! Great facility and has refreshments while you wait also. Dan Cummins Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Paris (12 mi away . Show Payments. We now have 278,000 miles on it and it still runs strong and smooth on the highway ( just drove 1000 miles to Ft. Myers) at 80 mph. Left very happy with our purchase, Awesome car. home delivery on some or all of its cars. It was a great expierence. My daughter loves driving it. The auto transmissions should also have a 3x3 drain/fill if not previously done along with new 3 & 4 pressure switches and the filter. I highly recommend them. Best and most fun car ive ever had. She named it Ernie and is learning a lot quickly about maintenance and how to operate a motor vehicle. Kelsey was very friendly and informative. Doing the work yourself cuts down the cost by like 70% + you gain the confidence, knowledge and experience of working on your own car. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} We were looking for a car for our daughter and found what we wanted at Kearney Motorsports. Will purchase a new truck in another year or two, but I'll just let my Accord rest, I'd never trade it, it'll serve as my back up. financing of the vehicle. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. I intend on keeping her another 100K miles. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Body strait never had it running has new plugs an wires WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and A, 1975 MG MGB Needs floorboards. This Acura has all of the features that the BMW had (heated leather seats, rear view camera, bluetooth, etc) with a 6 cylinder, 24 valve V Tech engine that is as fast as the BMW V8 engine at about half the cost of gasoline. Just paid the actual factory sticker price. Great for the value and price and I would buy another one in a heartbeat because it is so nice for being a 1996 RAV4. You can get more information about this car from your couch through 1-25 of 229 Results. This dealership offers jet sled for sale washington state 1971 . I currently have a 1998 RAV4 AWD. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Our salesman Bob couldn't have been more helpful and courteous. Other than a transmission rebuild at 248,000 miles it has been essentially trouble free. I've been around. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, The salesman and the entire crew are friendly and passionate, patiently outlining every detail while providing prompt service. Everything about it .. fits me like a glove . We have already taken the vehicle out of town and it rode great. Calls may be prerecorded. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Great car as long as the transmission holds out I would recommend except with the transmission. ${award} ${year}, By Painting & Drywall ~ Oh $hit On Weekends! We offer Profe, 1949 Studebaker Commander. No issues, no problems, anything. They helped me get a tow truck and had me back on the road in just a few hours. Customize your car-buying experience based on your budget. Really appreciated that! Once I realized I was all right and that no other people were injured in any other vehicles I immediately felt so sad for my car I've never been attached to any vehicle I always thought that was kind of strange but I get it now! Thank you. just routine tires, oil changes, and brakes. Used Cars for Sale Tampa, FL Under $5,000. I was shopping all over for a decent used BMW to finance so that I could repair and build back up my credit..everywhere I searched the interest rates where sky high. 8 Great Deals out of 26 listings starting at $2,695, 7 Great Deals out of 28 listings starting at $3,000, 6 Great Deals out of 25 listings starting at $3,000, 8 Great Deals out of 27 listings starting at $2,695. I want to purchase another, if I can find one with very low mileage, since they quit making them in 2014. Push through that and you'll be rewarded with a great reliable vehicle that truly doesn't need anything more. The 2010 Mazda 3 here has great handling, is sporty for it's class, and is very fun to drive, but if you're looking for a car that rides smoothly, this car doesn't, it does have rather stuff suspension. Drives great, tows perfect and has been very reliable. I absolutely love my Porsche Cayenne. Front wheel only more than sufficed. 33602. They are very professional and provides great customers service. Other than that it is really reliable, if I had the money I would get another one. Its a pretty fast car, fun to drive! ----The V6 puts more strain/wear on them leading to vibration felt in steering wheel during idle while stopped. WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic, Vintage and Specialty Cars, 1952 Chevrolet Tin Woody station wagon. Good gas mileage good cargo space folding rear seats. and any applicable fees. Alan m, my service person got d in as nd out in record time. Then came the first of t, 1977 Chevrolet G30 Van NO TITLE-SOLD ON A BILL OF SALE ONLY Van means a type of vehicle whose name arose as a contraction of the word caravan. great price. Ac is ICE COLD!! Timing belt + tensioner (To the management - value him!!! *Super critical* If she does, it got good safety grades back in its day. This car has good power in the engine as well, picks up speed without a fight. They took their time with me, showing me different vechiles to fit my budget. I am absolutely thrilled with this car ! Very enjoyable driving this car. . He made sure Acura was doing their part to also ensure I was satisfied with my purchase and I was being taken care of. Then I bought a one year old used Continental and drove it until 303,000 miles when a head-on collision on black ice with a huge SUV killed it.. So far so good. I still drive this car every day! No pressure sales method. To view you will need to schedule an appointment, Good condition but needs to be painted and the back bumper fixed. Reliable. ]Brush hog - $250 . Like it 2006 cvc transmission repair is hardly available. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Had a wonderful experience. Cons- No hassles or problems. The previous owner did not take car of it at all but I still bought it for $1.2k. This car is red with a tan interior . My salesman Alonzo was actually working two deals at the same time, but his attentiveness was as if my family and I were the only people there. Thank you Dan! 11 Honda 4 cylinder cars under $5,000 for sale in Victoria Save my search Sort by: Featured. Only drawbacks are that they are not super quiet inside. The perfect balance of sport and luxury and every part of the car is in working condition. I bougth my mini van 1 year ago, beautiful mini van, it was a very nice deal, low miles & great price, 1 year ago, so I recommended this dealer, or course. Cars.com Privacy Statement. I bought my CL used with 157000 miles. I have purchased cars from these guys over the years with great results. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The price was fair and easy to negotiate. He went above and beyond to help us with buying a car. 2004-2008 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Thank you Mark for everything you have done for me and my family!!!! Used Cars for Sale Louisville, KY Under $5,000. The Fit also feels agile and enjoyable to drive, and its 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine balances. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. Very fast and reliable after at about 150000 miles. Design is nice enough. Best Cars Under $5,000 For Sale near Tampa, FL Don't miss out on the car for you. Your 5K will get you a strong 4.6L V8 capable of 275 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. Excellent vehicle plenty powerfull 6cylinder engine good looking vehicle inside and out. It turns tighter and sharper than ever before and still gets about 27 mpg combined. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Has new distributor, spark plugs, battery. Dawn, the sales lady that worked with us was very patient and very kind. Cars for Sale Price Under $5,000 Used cars for sale under $5,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in Tampa, FL. Full features 4wd is Excellent. They do not make small trucks like this anymore so they are a gem. Fram bend. All gene. Would make a great Gasser, Rat Rod, or Restore it has usual rust on rocker panel, 1950 FORD COUPE ! We value your privacy. Browse Acura vehicles in Fayetteville, AR for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Good small selection of cars to choose from. Low maintenance. Very reliable, and always had confidence to get me where I needed and wanted to go. I will be too old to drive when I wear these out and have no interest in a new car. It runs beautifully! 21 Mazda 4 cylinder cars under $5,000 for sale in Victoria Save my search Sort by: Featured. Kelly, Cory and Andrew are low-key and informative. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Filter (2) Compare. The average utility bill per month in the state includes: Electricity - $100.91 Natural gas - $110.58 Internet - $58.29 Cable - $100.00 Water - $40.00 Total - $409.78 bustime b16 2 prices within 1 mile - Avg: $ 4.04 EXIT 67 40 Western St; Avondale St Amarillo, Texas 5th Best Exit Murphy USA Left (SW) - 0.15 miles $ 3.799 Feb 21 4 prices within . Pricing is reasonable and they have a huge amount of cars for sale. 400k miles!!!! An awesome and affordable SUV for the solo or partnered adventurer. and any applicable fees. ACURA TSX IS THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED!! I don't know how I'm going to replace it. I recently purchased a 2006 Acura MDX with 193,000 miles. Excellent car. 1975 MG Midget Roadster If you have an affinity for British sports cars and love of wrenching then this may be the consignment for you. It just needed some love. Automatic with center console. Even after hurricane ian, when the car got flooded, my car is still running strong. Bought car new May of 2015. Browse Toyota RAV4 vehicles in Bemidji, MN for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. I paid very little for it. THANK YOU!!! We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. I'm currently at 250,000 miles and shes still going strong. It's an excellent highway commuter/cruiser, routinely yielding over 32mpg. Don't be fooled by "its a Honda, it lasts forever needing nothing", but also don't be alarmed as it can be your bargaining chip when buying. Also, Text or call and if I don't answer please leave message. Any more, it is rare to find a representative anywhere that is attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable. I replaced all front end suspension and steering components. The only issue I have with mine is problems with my power seats, but the rest of the car is great. Within minutes I was finalizing my paper work for my new 2007 Toyota Camry. I have a 2006 acura tl 6 speed, bought it in 2016 with 124k. ( obviously because my credit was bad) so it required huge downpayments. I am sold as a repeat customer and recommend Automotive Solutions to anyone looking for a top quality vehicle and superior customer service. The 1st owner was a family member whom had to buy a truck for work & so I ended up buying the Acura off of them! Also it has an oil change which was an added bonus. I bought my son a Black 2011 Nissan Altima in April 2022. Pricing is reasonable and they have a huge amount of cars for sale. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7595568422. posted . I live in MI, so it's been weather tested . a virtual appointment! The exterior (in my opinion) is a lot better than it was on the previous body style, I get the "big smiling" front end isn't for everyone but I love the look It is still running though. I was very comfortable dealing with them and I didn't feel rushed. I put a new alternator battery starter and positive cable on and it still says Charging system failure yyyyyy ??????? The process takes so long though, wish they could speed up the process. Not knowing what to expect, I'm walking away with a good car and a smile on my face. I'm very pleased with my buying experience. I saved it from the crusher. Came here a day after getting home from Army bootcamp, and was greeted by a very kind mechanic named Jesse who helped me find a good car at a great price. I love it. Filter (2) Compare. I think the mileage is so low because of it being a manual it just didnt get used but it is a Toyota so we should be able to get a few good years out of it as long as the 16 year old doesnt wreck it. Very easy to deal with and paperwork was simple. Bought if off a friend with 167,000 km.now at 268,000 I replaced the inner and outer tie rods, sway bar links, CV axles, lower ball joints, struts, shocks and the bearing. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. LS 4WD Excellent Price $ 654 off avg. Getty. We change the oil every 3000 miles and maintain any problem. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. A video walkaround of this car may be available My only cosmetic complaints are the interior and exterior door handles, in which I've had replaced as well. WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic, Vintage and Specialty Cars. We ranked the 10 best Ferrari models listed on Classics on Autotrader from 2022. Sort by. If the paint is peeling/faded its a sign the vehicle spent its entire life outdoors (expect external rubber parts to be worn out too). Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. I bought my truck 13 years ago and it started breaking down in the past two years. He is the definition of great customer service!! Good one for S-10 chassis swap. I can turn up the radio volume really loud & once the radio goes off I can hear threw the speakers very a faint sound of whatever station you have before the radio turned off! This was my 2nd Kia and plan to stick with the Kia family. So there you go, that's how much I love my Toyota rav4. Convinced the car saved me. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Less than $250 for all those parts online. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Enter amount Show payments on listings Exterior Color Vehicle History At Home Services Video Walkaround Test Drive Local Delivery Also it is surprisingly powerful and fast for its size. It was a great experience! It's been given a lot of TLC with regular oil changes, Rear seats are removable to create a generous cargo area. Under $10,000 . This Pontiac is 6 cylinder , 3.8 litre , automatic transmission , cruise control , tilt wheel , and radio . a video consultation. Used Dodge Trucks for Sale Near Me. My Wallet. Acura builds the best cars and I plan to buy another one after I reach 300,000 miles. It now has almost 118,000 miles and is still running great, with no major repairs . and any applicable fees. Highly recommend!! However if you tend to be stuck in stop & go/ city traffic expect under 20mpg. Car loves gas, im filling up almost everyday I have had the car for 2 months now with no problems. The HSV Avalanche is an all-wheel drive crossover SUV that was produced from 2003 to 2005. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule The car had 48 miles on it and I saved thousands of dollars. Includes Carb, Nitrous Plate & Crank Trigger Ignition. She(the car) definately has its own little personality. . Even after I purchased my vehicle, he continued to call me and ensure everything was going well. It's very reliable. Contact the dealership with In the 4yrs ive had it i have not had any problems with it at all, just basic maintenance and from what i know the previous owner did not take care of it. There is just no other car on the road that drive or rides like this vehicle.. My first was a lease for two years. Ill definitely buy again from Settle Auto Sales! My daughter has taken to the car quickly and is loving it. I love my New truck!!!! My Wallet. I went in after seeing the car online. This Dodge Ram Pickup has a 4.7 liter 8 Cylinder Engine high output engin Very reliable. I'll keep this vehicle until I can no longer maintain it. They got me into a very nice car, for an awesome price, in less than 2 hrs, and Monique literally saved my life, lol! If you want a no hassle, no pressure, and a complete relaxing car buying experience, then go to Page Honda. Find Used Cars Under $5,000 Near Me Update Showing 1 - 25 out of 7,917 listings Sort by CARFAX Best Match 2008 Ford Focus SES 31 Photos price drop Price: $4,444 great value $496 below $4,940 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported CARFAX 1-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Sir Walter Chevrolet Location: Raleigh, NC He made the remaining 10% portion of this process doable. Great deals and even greater people. You can get more information about this car from your couch through The vehicle's performance has been nothing short of extraordinary, in my opinion.

Olin Kreutz Parents, Diy Rhd Conversion Kit, Boxer Puppies For Sale In Massachusetts And Rhode Island, Articles OTHER

4 cylinder cars for sale under $5,000