This area is served by the Charleston 01 attendance zone. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The staff speak to residents with an utter and complete lack of respect. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site. Bus Route: See vehicle locations in real time, find nearby stops, . Best Airbnbs in Charleston for Small Groups and Families. 29486, 1-3 Br New windows installed so Im sure new pics will be up soon! searching for. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources, Combined 2 pet limit, combined 75lb limit. New construction buildings surround this home and it is within walking distance to Bar Rollins, Tobin's Market & relatively close to Baker & Brewer. Error : Please provide a valid Last Name. apartments at West Wind perfectly embody the calm zephyrs that give Heat We sincerely apologize for experience you had with our community while you were a resident with us. 33 - St. Andrews/Ashley River Road operates between the Mary Street Transfer Center and and the Bees Ferry Road Bi-Lo. HowLoud. 8251 Windsor Hill Blvd North Charleston, SC 29420. from $1,395 Built in 2022 1 to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now . 1 day ago. High-Speed Internet Highly recommended. Property Manager at Radius at West Ashley, Responded To This Review. Charleston, SC have a median listing home price of $449,900. 850+ Sqft $1,050-$955. It's amazing how quickly things get done around here. and Dog & Cat Friendly . Because of this, there are no skyscrapers of any kind in the city, which has allowed Charleston to maintain its historic character. Find your new home at 2318 N England Ct located at 2318 N England Ct, Charleston, SC 29414. Old property and units so the Reno is good not great and the ac units are ancient. Her staff of Tai and Grace are also extremely helpful Thank you. $1,135-$2,551 We will do our best to respond to your feedback within five business days.This statement was issued on August 24, 2020 by Entrata, Inc. Nestled in a canopied grove of live oak and palm trees, the Many communities promise it allHawthorne Westside delivers. This new construction, two-story gem is in the heart of the up and coming, rapidly evolving Eastside neighborhood of Downtown Charleston. Thank you again for your feedback. South Carolinas oldest and largest city, Charleston is nicknamed the Holy City because of an ordinance stating that no building can tower over the tallest church steeple. Charleston Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Pattison's Academy For Comprehensive Education. In Unit Washer & Dryer Kitchen SC Contact Today! 1 Bed1 Bath. and Property Manager at Hawthorne Westside, Responded To This Review, Dear Valued Resident, Posted at 09:52h in does dennis hope really own the moon by affordable mobile homes el paso, tx. Along with the Community Manager the Maintenance Technician II is responsible for overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, apartment make-readies, preventive maintenance and construction or rehabilitation projects for an apartment . . GreatSchools View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. This property has one bedroom to two bedrooms starting at $1,318/mo. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 1523 W Robinhood Dr has 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms. We will look into it right away. All Rights Reserved. Mid- to late-1900s ranch-style homes characterize the housing in outer West Ashley, but neighborhoods built in the 2000s also sprinkle the area. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. After each lease the rent kept increasing and increasing. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. of S.C. and The Citadel. ), Fitness Center with Cardio Machines and Free Weights. West Ashley residents enjoy close proximity to the area's only indoor mall, the Citadel Mall, and a large number of big-box stores. $1,295-$2,500 Eventually, Glenn McConnell will connect with I-95, but will come in far away from where Watson Hill will be. In Unit Washer & Dryer A few days prior to move in they called and told us we were being moved to the top floor. Radius at West Ashley is near Charleston International, located 10.0 miles or 16 minutes away. The 810 sq. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. This was Charleston's busy Highway 61 in 1940. Thank you. 10+ Units Available. Maintenance on site I got sent an email saying we were in violation and was being charged $50 for having furniture on the porch. Ashley Oaks Apartments - Charleston, SC 29407 Ashley Oaks 78 Ashley Hall Plantation Rd SC 29407 (290) Available 3/23 1 Bed $1,387-$1,437 2 Beds $1,518-$2,194 3 Beds Managed by AMCS Check Availability Corporate 21 Photos New Lower Price: This 3 Beds/2 Baths recently dropped its price by $77. Hi Shavell, We are sorry to hear this feedback. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? your new home its name. Highway 61 is in Charleston, SC and in ZIP code 29407. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. School data provided by To take advantage of this opportunity, your household income must not exceed certain limitations. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Nice n quiet. Where: Boone Hall Farms. Find out how, Showing 25 of 356 Results - absolutely worst living experience I've ever had. The west wind from the sea is known for bringing in warmth and new growth. Fitness Center Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site. Apartments.com The spacious and stylish 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartment homes of Radius at West Ashley include an array of sought-after apartment features, like oversized walk-in closets, ceiling fans, patios and balconies, energy-efficient appliances, and unique custom interior upgrades. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Check Availability. Hello, we're sorry you feel this way. We always try to take the best care of our residents! Pool The remodels are nice, but it's obvious that they were done very cheaply, and rushed through finishing work leaving things like paint stains and mismatched areas in drawers and counters. Nice place to live for a decent price in West Ashley! I told the mgr. 5039 N Hwy 17 Awendaw, SC 29429. Nice neighbors. Error : Please provide a valid First Name. apartments on hwy 61 charleston, sc. apartments on hwy 61 charleston, sc apartments on hwy 61 charleston, sc. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Thank you so much for the kind words. 2 Beds2 Baths. Radius at West Ashley has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about a 13-minute walk. Cities Near Summerville. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our community. The people upstairs from me had a dog that urinated on the balcony several times. If there is anything that I can ever do for you, please feel free to contact me at hwestsidemanager@hrpliving.com.Kindest Regards,Daniel, Community Manager, Property Manager at Responded To This Review, External Apartment View at Hawthorne Westside, Charleston, South Carolina, Charleston, This area is served by the Charleston 01 attendance zone. In March of 1917 South Carolina passed the State Highway Act, thereby establishing the South Carolina Highway Commission. Take care. Error : Please enter a valid Phone Number. The views of the marsh are just beautiful. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,285/mo. Located in the heart of downtown Charleston, 61 Vandy is within walking distance to the College of Charleston, SUBDIVIDER/DEVELOPER NONRESIDENTIAL BUILDING OPERATOR, I've been living in Oakleaf townhouses for almost 4 years now and I'll be straight, these other reviews aren't giving these guys the credit that is due.For sure if you're comparing $1800/mo luxury tow, The Palmettos of Charleston is one of the more than 130 affiliated HealthCare centers of National HealthCare Corporation, NHC. SC 61 Logan St Apt B, Charleston, SC 29401-2470 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Charleston Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. View The Edisto-Renovated Floor Plan Details, View The Cooper-Renovated Floor Plan Details, View The Edisto-Classic Floor Plan Details, View The Cooper-Classic Floor Plan Details, Private Patio/Balcony with Outside Storage, Language: search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. Hwy 61 / Spanish Oaks Apartments (0.6 mi) St. Andrews/Ashley River Rd . 1340 sqft. This place has great amenities, Dear Resident, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review!We are pleased to hear how much you love your home and the community! Unique Bohemian Apartment near King Street. Hawthorne Westside home for 8 years. Nearby Interstate 526, which feeds directly into Charlestons Interstate Highway 26, gives residents a fast and easy route in and out of area. This is a great place to live! 17.5 mi, 1-3 Br You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Mid- to late-1900s ranch-style homes characterize the housing in outer West Ashley, but neighborhoods built in the 2000s also sprinkle the area. Rt. This is our 2nd year here and our last! Property Manager at Oasis at West Ashley, Responded To This Review. Charleston, SC (29403) . Radius at West Ashley is an apartment community located in Charleston County and the 29407 ZIP Code. This was a beautiful apartment, very well maintained. Thank you for being a valued resident and calling This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Hello User, * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Unique Features Cable Ready Courtyard Dog Park Pet Friendly Contact (843) 806-0366 View Property Website Message Language: English Open 10am - 5:30pm Today View All Hours Community Amenities South Carolina Highway 61 is a 67-mile-long road, running in an east-west direction from Charleston to near Branchville. They are also never in the office the only good thing is maintenance because they will return your phone calls. Call or Tour Today for Details Meet Grande Oaks Parc Coastal Luxury, Reimagined Bringing you a whole new look and feel to coastal living, Grande Oaks Parc is where the coast and nature unite. Roomy 2 bdrm apartment!! $1,443-$4,471 Goose Creek, SC 29445 . apartments on hwy 61 charleston, sc apartments on hwy 61 charleston, sc. Were happy with our place and the location, no trouble at all and its quiet! Transit Score measures access to public transit. West Ashley sits within the city of Charleston and is west of the Ashley River, hence its name, and is the birthplace of Hootie & the Blowfishs frontman, Darius Rucker. Thank you for your feedback! Not a good way to retain tenants but a good way to get them gone! Thanks for reporting an issue. Please reach out to our office if there is anything you'd appreciate discussing. This lead to extra charges that I had to pay when I vacated because of wrong info that they gave me. After speaking with the property manager she agreed to waive the early move out fee which alleviated some of my stress given at that point I was forced to pay rent at two places. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Thank you, Oasis at West Ashley Team. Oasis at West Ashley has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about a 12-minute walk. Dishwasher Pool This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. This community is host to various festivals and events throughout the year, including the annual Piccolo-Spoleto Festival and the Wine and Food Festival. 29483, 1-3 Br Dear Valued Resident,Thank you so much for the kind words. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Management was never in the office, never answered phone. Coastal-Inspired 2-bedroom Island Cottage. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. To start, in my two years there I paid a pest control fee and not once did anyone come and spray or did I see anyone on the property from any pest service. SC The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. experience our company is fully committed to delivering. Entrata, Inc. (Entrata) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Page 1 of 15. The Oaks. My advice - RUN! * Square footage definitions vary. This listing has rentals from C$1125. Discover genuine guest reviews for Quality Inn Charleston - West Ashley, in West Ashley neighborhood, along with the latest . Fitness Center It is very quiet here. The average rent for a two bedroom apartment in Charleston, SC is $1,778 per month. Parsonage Point Apartments is located in Charleston, South Carolina in the 29414 zip code. This area is served by the Charleston 01 attendance zone. Error : Please enter a valid Email Address. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 29410, 1-3 Br Website. 7, 2021 at 4:32 AM PDT. I have been in contact with the front office for a month about termites coming into my apartment through any crevice they can fit through (or chew through), including the air vents. Be the first to add a review on this property. Personable and genuinely interested in residents. Situated seven miles due west of Downtown Charleston, residents can plan on a 15- to 30-minute drive, depending on traffic, to take in all downtown has to offer. Get a head start on moving now. Hawthorne Westside is a pet-friendly community; we love our furry friends! Our luxury community is conveniently set along public transportation routes and just moments from both Interstate 526 and Highway 61. You also agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. This refurbished enclave features a 2 car attached garage . Satori West Ashley | 211 Satori Way, Charleston, SC $1,743+ 1 bd This community offers a selection of features. Every issue I've had has been resolved within 24 business hours. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Displayed square footage is approximate. Hanahan, The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. The dog park, pool, and grille station right off the marsh seals the deal. Americanlisted has classifieds in Charleston, South Carolina for apartments and rentals. Thanks for reporting an issue. There are no reviews for this property. SC You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. So $50 again we are charged! Clubhouse West Ashley residents enjoy close proximity to the area's only indoor mall, the Citadel Mall, and a large number of big-box stores. West Ashley residents enjoy close proximity to the area's only indoor mall, the Citadel Mall, and a large number of big-box stores. This happened in the middle of the day. DRB Homes. Radius at West Ashley is located in the city of Charleston. 2414 Cherokee Hall Ln, Charleston, SC 29414 $367,500 2 bds 1 ba 1,178 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $7,500 (Feb 21) 33 Briarcliff Dr, Charleston, SC 29407 $275,000 3 bds 1 ba 1,128 sqft - House for sale 7 hours ago The staff is excellent! The lake and grounds are so different from any other community we have ever seen. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Nestled charmingly in Charlestons most coveted neighborhood, Oasis at West Ashley apartments feature an ideal location, newly renovated floor plans, and an award-winning management team. The leasing staff is ready to help you in finding your new apartment. See all 495 apartments and houses for rent in Charleston, SC, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.7 mile. While finding an apartment close to all the excitement can be expensive, it is possible to work, play, and rent at a reasonable price. Hello, thank you for voicing your concerns. they also raise your rent about $100 every year. Maintenance Technician II. Check availability now! 3D Tour Video 2 bedroom loft West Ashley sits within the city of Charleston and is west of the Ashley River, hence its name, and is the birthplace of Hootie & the Blowfishs frontman, Darius Rucker. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site. They stole the radio out of my car and had to use tools to get it out. Oasis at West Ashley has 5 parks within 10.8 miles, including Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, and McLeod Plantation Historic Site. New! Village Green, our new property management company, came on board in September 2016, and our team at Oasis at West Ashley has been working diligently to improve our community and resident experience. $1,565-$1,945 Green . Prices change weekly. Elevator, Dog & Cat Friendly . At that point we had 60 days. Available April 25th! Its mission is to promote, assist, and celebrate in everything Charleston, South Carolina. Contact (854) 205-4829 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Thursday 9AM 6PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Hawthorne Residential Partners, LLC. 1.9 mi, Hanahan, 6.5 mi, Goose Creek, All questions concerning terms for moving out or vacating early are indicated in the lease, and any miscommunication that occurred between yourself and our team was not intentional. Charleston Daily is a concept in community. This ornate space is the perfect spot for a glass of wine or a martini, perhaps . (opens in new window/tab). It's an amazing 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment! 161 Grande Oaks Dr, Charleston, SC 29492. crash in glendale, az Order Supplement. Stephanie is wonderful and knowledgeable about this property, location as well as surrounding area. in the 29407 area of Charleston. The saltwater pool is refreshing. We appreciate your comments and hope you will remain a resident for years to come! Or sign in if you already have an account. Ardmore-Sherwood Forest Apartments for Rent, Overture Daniel Island 55+ Active Adult Apartment Homes, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The apartments are nice but they come at a heavy cost. Always beware of scams. Laundry Facilities, Dog & Cat Friendly In one week there was a shooting right outside in the parking lot, my truck was broken into and also my motorcycle was stolen ( all within about 3 days ) After finding a house I emailed the facility multiple times to discuss moving out early. More. It is also near Medical Univ. Be the first to add a review on this property. The grounds need some landscaping but not unsightly. Your new home is located in the heart of the West Ashley neighborhood, just minutes from historic downtown Charleston, beautiful South Carolina beaches, Interstate 526 and Highway 61 near Boeing, the Citadel Mall, Savannah Highway and The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC). Our community provides quick and easy access to highway 17, highway 61, and I-526 via Glenn McConnell Parkway. Gourmet kitchens are equipped with sleek stainless-steel appliances, and our expansive walk-in closets allow residents to store and organize until their hearts are content. Continuing through the LowCountry, S.C. 61 combines with U.S. 17 ALT for 0.40 miles at The Forks and meets S.C. 165 at Cooke Crossroads. Totally renovated, contemporary one-and two- bedroom Apartment Homes with freshly modernized kitchens to include granite counter tops and stainless appliances. I was happy with the facility as a property however the staff made it very difficult at times especially the move out process. See Floor Plan Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. I have been a resident for 3 months and my car was one of many cars that were broken in to. Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Summerville SC have everything you look for in a place to call home. Thank you. Apartment rent in Charleston has increased by 21.9% in the past year. "Since my last review I've tired the chicken sandwich and the smoked turkey club. Magnolia 61 is near Charleston International, located 10.4 miles or 16 minutes away. Excellent barbecue and chicken. The pool is usually mellow and relaxing, and the community is extremely pet friendly. Magnolia 61 is located in the city of Charleston. Our community is Pet Friendly with Balconies, Gardens, and a Community Center. 5. Good News! Mid- to late-1900s ranch-style homes characterize the housing in outer West Ashley, but neighborhoods built in the 2000s also sprinkle the area. This complex has changed owners 3 times in the time I've lived here because no one wants to manage it. Thank you, ShaKila M., Property Manager. Hwy 61 / Spanish Oak Apartments; Hwy 61 / Falkirk Dr; Hwy 61 / Playground Rd; Hwy 61 / Diana St; . Always beware of scams. Deals. Among West Ashley apartments, our floor plans are some of the largest in the area, and our premium finishes are more than impressive. Fitness Center Enjoy Health & Wellness Programs, Social Activities, and Transportation to Community Events, Magnolia 61 is an apartment located in Charleston, SC and the 29414 Postal Code. Grill Walk-In Closets 888-591-8159. Dear Valued Resident,Thank you so much for the kind words. Pool It is convenient to downtown, beaches and many popular tourist destinations. Chester Place Apartments and Townhomes. Magnolia 61 is an apartment community located in Charleston County and the 29414 ZIP Code. All West Ashley rentals; . Charleston, SC Apartments for Rent | Grande Oaks Parc Lease Now One Month Free! We're sorry to receive this feedback. 949 Jackline Pl is 90.5 miles from Charleston Naval Base, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Fisher Air Force Station. Opened 6 weeks ago. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. Area Apartments; Homes for Sale - MLS; RELOCATION. Saturday & Sunday, Closed. Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. Kindest Regards, About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Location Location Location this upstairs one bedroom apartment renovated to the studs in 2015 right in the heart of down town Charleston. Email me listings and apartment related info. Keep At Heron Reserve Apartments in Charleston, SC, your dreams come true. Betty Lou's Bistro. Chat Now Book Your Tour (854) 205-1809 The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. $2,098. We're sorry for any inconvenience they've caused you. "Transit" offers numerous features to help you easily navigate around Charleston. I've lived at 5 different apartment complexes in the past 10 years. She's very friendly, helpful, and intelligent. In 10 states, NHC's family of centers delivers exceptional care and servi, Colonial Village at Hampton Pointe apartments have been designed to provide the most comfort, convenience, and amenities. Community by Beazer Homes. Scores provided by If the animal is a rescue, the total pet fee will be reduced by 1 Hawthorne Westside is within 9 minutes or 4.4 miles from Southern Wesleyan, Charleston. It has always been a fight to get maintenance requests processed and issues resolved at every place I've lived- until Woodbridge. lifestyle. $325,000 0.8 Acre ($406K/Acre) Find yourself at the crossroads of comfort and convenience, where life becomes a mix of ease and exploration. However after time it wasn't all that. Entrata is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone. This pushed my move out date even further back. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Apartment for sale, Nice 3 bedroom 2 bath in a quiet mobile park. Office staff are friendly and try hard to keep up with the place. Located in the heart of downtown Charleston, 61 Vandy is within walking Magnolia 61 is within 8 minutes or 4.4 miles from Southern Wesleyan, Charleston.

Deborah Kolbjornsen Obituary, Who Is Brooks Ayers Married To Now?, Articles A

apartments on hwy 61 charleston, sc