The bar at Four Seasons Mexico City is ranked as one of the best cocktail bars in the country. Top with slices of citrus for garnish. For more recipe ideas, check out our cocktail page. This Aejo can be compared to Casa Amigos in tier. The end result is a fresh, lively punch that disguises a heinous amount of tequila (if you desire) or just makes for a perfect non-alcoholic drink. The resulting blanco, says Grover Sanschagrin, is super heavy on the cinnamon, olive, and brine notesits just amazing. Perfect for tequila aficionados, the limited-production Fuenteseca Cosecha 2013 is a worthy collectible. Garnish with a wedge of citrus fruit. If youre hosting a large gathering feel free to multiply the ingredients by the number of guests and muddle the drink in a punch bowl or jug. Each one is sweet, tangy, and incredibly refreshing! Fresh lime and grapefruit, plus a heavy dose of salt, which rounds out the acidity of the fruit and makes you crave another sip. Its good enough for me. Although a touristy spot, it's worth a visit while in Tequila. Mexico for over 250 years, Camarena Silver tequila is made from 100% blue agave. I have only had it neat not in cocktails. When you shop through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. While less expensive, these tequilas don't reflect a historically anthentic approach to the composition of the spirit. Mexico- This 100% agave Tequila represents both heritage and value. There is some heat to it but, it is not disagreeable. Every spirit has its "moment"sometimes more than onceand just like whiskey in the pre-prohibition era, rum in the midcentury tiki craze, and vodka in the swingin' sixties and seventies, tequila is currently the darling of the spirits world. ", Related: The Best Tequilas for Margaritas, Region: Jalisco, Mexico | ABV: 40% | Tasting Notes: Cherry, Mint, Pepper. Brick-oven, steam-roasted agave is crushed by a special tahona called Frankenstein, jerry-rigged out of scavenged parts: a junkyard cylinder and an old train wheel axle. Tequila is NW of Guadalajara, but nice recipe! Estimating the alcohol content of soda-topped mixed drinks is never precise. Well worth it. Sean Johnson, Lemon, lime, or orange wedge, for garnish. Jarritos de Barro - Cantaritos Para Bebida (Pack of 6) - 10 oz Clay Cups. This tequila is a cult favorite among experts, as Yana Volfson, the beverage manager at Cosme and ATLA restaurants in New York, calls it beautiful. Enrique Fuenteseca, the farmer and distiller behind the bottle, chooses the ripest agave in his own estate, subjects the pias to the autoclave-and-roller mill treatment, and lets the pot-distilled spirit rest in stainless steel tanks afterward for three years. And its even more enjoyable to watch the masters at work. Squeeze orange, lemon, lime, and grapefruit juice into a cocktail shaker or cup. Harold P. Freeman Patient Navigation institute. Use this in your next paloma, and you'll be able to look forward to assertive notes of black pepper, citrus, licorice, and freshly-cut grass intermingling perfectly with the grapefruit and lime in your glass. Cadillac Margarita 7. 19. This helps to clean the insides and prevent the cups from sweating. As cocktail enthusiasts weve traveled the world to visit the best tequila, gin, whiskey and rum distilleries. No grapefruit soda? Named for the colors of the morning sunrise, this combination of tequila, orange juice, and grenadine syrup is easy to make for a truly gorgeous cocktail. Travel To Mexico to Sip Tequila Cocktails, Best Bartender Tools & Cocktail Equipment, How To Make A Traditional Cantaritos Drink Recipe, Mexican Vegan Cucumber Radish Salad with Chipotle Peanuts, Albondigas al Chipotle Smoky Mexican Meatballs, Salsa de Huevo Vegetarian Mexican Scrambled Eggs, Amaretto Disaronno Sour Cocktail Drink Recipe, Baileys Vanilla Mint Shake Irish Cream Cocktail Recipe, Easy German Quick Pickled Carrots and Cabbage Recipe. This cocktail is round, full-bodied, and fun. Collectibles; Ethnic & Cultural Collectibles; kept in barrel for one to three years), and several other increasingly esoteric categories. Its almost too light for cocktails or margaritas since the flavor is so mild but straight shots go down with very little after taste or burn. Pardon our map-reading abilities great catch! I went back a few days later to buy more after trying it and it was sold out! (null!=i&&i!=o.tag||null!=t&&t!=o.priority)}),gform.hooks[o][n]=r)}}); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); is an award-winning lifestyle site created by Toronto-based writer and photographer Andrew John Virtue Dobson. Located about sixty kilometers from Guadalajara in the state of Jalisco, Santiago de Tequila is where much of the original distillation of the blue Weber agave plant took place, and centuries-old distilleries are still in operation there today. The Rundown Best Overall: Patrn Roca Silver at Drizly Jump to Review Best Budget: Espoln Blanco at Drizly Jump to Review Runner-up, Best Budget: Olmeca Altos Plata at Drizly Jump to Review Best Blanco: ElVelo Blanco at Drizly Jump to Review Runner-Up, Best Blanco: Our Cantaritos recipe is a tequila cocktail from Mexico featuring grapefruit soda and blend of citrus juices like orange, lime & grapefruit. Region: Jalisco, Mexico | ABV: 43% | Tasting Notes: Spice, Caramel, Nutty. You can find Azuia tequilas at fine restaurants, bars, and retailers across the country. The 10 Best Cheap Tequilas to Drink in 2022, The 14 Best Blanco Tequilas to Drink in 2023, Your Ultimate Guide to the Types of Tequila, The 12 Best Reposado Tequilas to Drink in 2023, The 12 Best Aejo Tequilas to Drink in 2023, A Guide to the Lesser-Known Agave Spirits, A Guide to Mezcal: The Main Types and More. Garnish with a pinch more salt on top and a wedge of lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit. If you're using regular glasses, fill them with ice and water. In Stock View Estimated Shipping Date. Ingredients. 40% alcohol by volume. The clay pot it is served within is often used as a disposable take away cup. Region: Guanajuato, Mexico | ABV: 40% | Tasting Notes: Honey, Peppercorn, Oak. Flavors of grapefruit, orange, and lime makes this an excellent summer cocktail. I am the annoying person at restaurants asking the bartender to muddle jalapeos with limes to make me q spicy cocktail they dont serve. Fill the jarrito (or other highball-type glass) halfway to 3/4 of the way with ice. A great sipping tequila! I made mine in the bowl of a Cuisinart mixer, filling it to the absolute brim with liquid and ice, just like they do in the videos. I usually drink whiskey, but looking to try something I picked this up. All rights reserved. More Classic/vintage cocktails We calculate nutritional information for our recipes with Cronometer. The espaloma is Tequila Espolon's take on the popular paloma cocktail. Love a deliciousMargaritaorPaloma? While government regulations allow for the production of mezcal in nine different Mexican states, tequila may only be produced in five states: Jalisco, Michoacn, Nayarit, Guanajuato, and certain parts of Tamaulipas. Buy on Total Wine. You can sip it neat, and youll want to refill your glass. A cantarito contains grapefruit, lime, orange, lemon (sometimes), grapefruit soda, and tequila. Share by E-Mail. This tequila is smooth and flavorful so much that I have started reaching for it over some of my bourbons for sipping. 112. Wetting the porous clay exterior of the Cantaritos pot not only improves its appearance but as the water evaporates from the outside so it helps keep the contents cold. Tequila Reposado by Antano | 750ml | Mexico | Curbside Pickup offered in the majority of stores. The citrus flavor will overpower any delicate finesse to the flavor of a higher-end tequila. A cantarito with 7-8 ounces of mix and 1 1/2 ounces of 80% proof tequila is about 9-10% ABV. Eddie Kim is a features writer based in Los Angeles, covering social and cultural issues for MEL. But even as the category expands at breakneck speeds, the discerning imbiber still has the opportunity to seek out authentic and thoughtfully-produced tequilas, such as the Fortaleza Still Strength Blanco (view on Drizly) and the El Tesoro Aejo (view on Totalwine.com), which marry old-school production methods with a contemporary approach to quality and consistency. Region: Jalisco, Mexico| ABV: 40%| Tasting Notes: Citrus, Spice, Brown butter. Best Overall Tequila: Herradura Silver Tequila Best Budget Tequila: Sauza Silver Tequila Best Value Tequila: Cabo Wabo Blanco Best Gift: Clase Azul Reposado Tequila Best. Related: Best Tequila Subscriptions of 2023, Region: Jalisco, Mexico | ABV: 45.7% | Tasting Notes: Cinnamon, Olive, Brine. Consider serving with straws. Rubio likes to mix this blanco with fresh muddled serrano chiles and housemade aqua de jamaica (hibiscus tea). This popular highball adds lemon and orange juice to the paloma's mix of tequila, lime, and grapefruit soda. Cantera Negra Aejo offers a remarkably smooth taste and a warm finish. This pasote spirit lives on in our matchless Jalisco Highlands tequila. The ceramic jars of varying sizes (individual up to serves a whole table) keep your drinks colder for a longer time, and when its hot outside, you want a cool drink. 14. 10 Silicone Tips For Rolling, Tanuki 85211 Mini Forest Nakama, 4X Mini Tequila Elegant Shots en . No need to waste your best tequila bottle here! Dont waste your money on Casamigos. Rellena tu cantarito con hielo frappe, agrega el tequila blanco, el jugo de naranja, el jugo de toronja, los cubitos de pia, los gajos de limn, toronja y naranja. Paloma 3. MexGrocer. It takes lots of practice to reach the level of the cantarito drink masters at Cantaritos El Guero, but its worthy trying out your bartending skills with our honestly authentic, traditional Cantarito de Amatitn recipe. They're fun to make, delicious to sip, and incredibly refreshing! If you want to ensure your next cocktail party is a blast, keep reading. Serves 6, or 4, or 2, or no, not one. Our Cantarito recipe serves one person. var gform;gform||(document.addEventListener("gform_main_scripts_loaded",function(){gform.scriptsLoaded=!0}),window.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",function(){gform.domLoaded=!0}),gform={domLoaded:!1,scriptsLoaded:!1,initializeOnLoaded:function(o){gform.domLoaded&&gform.scriptsLoaded?o():!gform.domLoaded&&gform.scriptsLoaded?window.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",o):document.addEventListener("gform_main_scripts_loaded",o)},hooks:{action:{},filter:{}},addAction:function(o,n,r,t){gform.addHook("action",o,n,r,t)},addFilter:function(o,n,r,t){gform.addHook("filter",o,n,r,t)},doAction:function(o){gform.doHook("action",o,arguments)},applyFilters:function(o){return gform.doHook("filter",o,arguments)},removeAction:function(o,n){gform.removeHook("action",o,n)},removeFilter:function(o,n,r){gform.removeHook("filter",o,n,r)},addHook:function(o,n,r,t,i){null==gform.hooks[o][n]&&(gform.hooks[o][n]=[]);var e=gform.hooks[o][n];null==i&&(i=n+"_"+e.length),gform.hooks[o][n].push({tag:i,callable:r,priority:t=null==t?10:t})},doHook:function(n,o,r){var t;if(r=Array.prototype.slice.call(r,1),null!=gform.hooks[n][o]&&((o=gform.hooks[n][o]).sort(function(o,n){return o.priority-n.priority}),o.forEach(function(o){"function"!=typeof(t=o.callable)&&(t=window[t]),"action"==n?t.apply(null,r):r[0]=t.apply(null,r)})),"filter"==n)return r[0]},removeHook:function(o,n,t,i){var r;null!=gform.hooks[o][n]&&(r=(r=gform.hooks[o][n]).filter(function(o,n,r){return!! Our Blanco is perfect for Margaritas, a Mexican style Mule, and Ranch Waters. Its name comes from the cantarito (or jarrito de barro), a stout clay cup that's used to serve drinks like this at bars and cafs all over Latin America. What I did do was watch footage from El Gero a million times in order to nail the ratios of citrus juice to soda to tequila and salt. Here are the worlds top selling tequila brands worthy of being muddled into homemade Cantaritos: Some of the links in this story use affiliate links. All prices are in USD. Drinking at the side of master distillers, crawling the bars of Guadalajara and Tequila, she acquired a taste for, and a keen interest in, Mexicos premiere spiritespecially the aejos and extra-aejos, which are always how she likes to end a meal. I enjoyed drinking this neat and think it is quite smooth. Cantaritos are Mexican tequila cocktails traditionally served in clay cups rimmed with salt like a margarita. Whats The Difference Between Cantarito vs Paloma? With no glycerin, chemicals or flavours added, the result is pure handcrafted tequila. If you havent to Amatitn, where Azuia is grown, distilled and bottled, then you havent seen the magic that is Cantaritos El Guero. This type of tequila is referred to as Teresa's Bar because of its name. It does contain three acidic/citrus ingredients so I would recommend trying it with a touch of agave for balance. Located east of Jalisco in the neighboring state of Guanajuato, this distillery is rated among tequilas top 100 by the Sanschagrins Tequila Matchmaker user base. Balanced with just the right amount of salt and topped with fizzy grapefruit soda, the Cantarito is a fabulous, refreshing cocktail. Highly recommend. Its flavor is so unique and enjoyable as a sipping tequila that Cantera Negra Aejo stands apart from all other typical tequilas on the market today. This reposado is aged in American oak barrels, giving off an oaky profile that Harris particularly likesalong with flavors of peppercorn, honey, and, of course, agave. Thats too much. This means that if you make a purchase through our site, Dobbernationloves will earn a small commission atno extra cost to you. But the sheer volume of tequila brands currently competing for shelf space means that there's truly a bottle out there for every consumer. More cocktails with similar booziness and sweet/dry/sourness, Reviews, Ratings & Our Rules of Engagement. I had an out of town guest visiting and we went to a popular local Mexican restaurant and had its happy hour Ritas. Here are the world's top selling tequila brands worthy of being muddled into homemade Cantaritos: Jose Cuervo Patron 1800 Tequila Don Julio Sauza Cazadores Cenote Maestro Dobel Cantaritos Cocktail Drink Photo Image. No, but there is a strong historical connection between the spirit known as tequila and the town from which it takes its name. Theres no particular reason for me to make a massive tequila drink at home, but I figured that a taste of Jalisco would make for a particularly nice accompaniment to my travel daydreaming. If youre making this for a party, quadruple this recipe and serve it out of a big punch bowl or jug. All Rights Reserved. Goes Well With: Ceviche and fish tacos. Tequila, Mexico- from a distillery fed by a spring from Tequilas famous bat-shaped volcano, comes Antano, a caramel-smelling, slightly oaky Reposado aged in ex-bourbon cask for 7 months. The added ingredients, complexity, and time to make this cocktail just might make it more enjoyable than a Paloma." This tequila is finished in bourbon barrels. The bottle is cool and makes for a great gift too. Terrific with lime and agave. Serve and enjoy. After crushing, the agave is naturally fermented and double distilled in copper pots. It s a big leap from hardcore punk to old school tequila, but what Andy did right was focus on authenticity at a reasonable price. In addition to a number of other brands, Don Julio, Tequila . La Gritona is the brain child of prolific hardcore guitarist Andy Coronado. aged in barrel for two to twelve months), aejo ("aged," i.e. The tequila is produced by La Altea Distillery, owned by a community of artisans committed to making exceptional tequila. Read reviews and book now. Every great cantarito is served with the juice of multiple different citrus fruits: The combination of citrus, a pinch of salt, a generous pour of tequila blanco, and fizzy grapefruit soda makes for a drink youre guaranteed to love! The popularity of tequila has exploded in recent years, and as the spirit has evolved, so, too, has the number of brands on the market. El Padrino Blanco Tequila. The 10 Best Tequilas for Margaritas to Drink in 2023, The 12 Best Sipping Tequilas to Drink of 2023. Cherry and papaya notes mingle with mint and pepper in a spirit with a big, silky mouthfeel. US $39.98 These are all natural unglazed for a natural authentic look You will love them Great for tequila based drinks or any kind of drinks in the bar as well as hot drinks Made of clay . Fill the glass with ice and add the tequila and juices. Enjoy it neat and slightly chilled or take any cocktail to its highest potential. The agaves natural spice is amplified by the oak but when sipping, youll also find the caramel and nut flavors youd find in bourbon. 4X Mini Tequila Elegant Shots en Barro Mexican Tequileros Cantaritos Jarritos. Enjoy it neat, or if you like an old fashioned, this aejo makes it extraordinary. Aged: Between 18-24 months in new American Oak barrels. Gay Magic.. With hints of orange peel, caramel, and smoke, this 40 percent ABV tequila is delicious alone, but will also steal the show as the star ingredient in your next batch of Margaritas. The flavors come together perfectly with minerality and agave leading the way. It is often served in a clay mug or cup, which is why it is also sometimes called a tequila clay. This should well satisfy any tequila drinker. Its basically the perfect boozy punch! Curing jarritos isnt entirely necessary. Just -.-- per cocktail*. Our top pick is cult favorite Fuenteseca Cosecha 2018 based on its ripe agave base, artisanal production methods, and rich concentration of flavors. Here, weve outlined a selection of super-cheap tequilas that features a flavor palate well-suited to a margarita, whether you want it extra sweet or well-balanced. Im not a Tequila expert but I loved Cenote Tequila. Fill the rest with grapefruit soda. Betsy Andrews has been writing about wine and spirits for two decades. The focus of a true cantaritos experience should not be savouring luxurious tastes, but sharing memorable experiences. While reporting for Food & Wine and Travel & Leisure, she spent quality time in Jaliscos agave fields watching pias being harvested, and in distilleries watching them be rendered into the elixir that is tequila. I would highly recommend buying grapefruit soda to make this cocktail, but if that's not an option double the amount of fresh grapefruit juice, then top with club soda and add a splash of simple syrup or agave. Aromas of cooked pitted fruits and oak blend well with flavors of cooked agave and herbal notes on the finish. After all, its whats inside that counts. Cantarito de tequila, coctel Ingredientes Tequila blanco o reposado 1 taza de hielo 1 toronja 1 naranja 2 limones Sal de mar al gusto Refresco de toronja 1 cantarito de barro Ingredients. Aroma: Ripe essence of agave on the nose with fragrant citrus undertones. Pasote Blanco is crafted from estate grown ripe blue agave. Since jarritos are made of clay, its best to cure them before making a cantarito recipe. Similar to the Paloma, this drink stars grapefruit soda and citrus. Get our best cocktail recipes, tips, and more when you sign up for our newsletter. Here are a few suggestions on preparation and storage times: Each cantarito varies in strength based on the total volume, alcohol, and quantity. Recipe Variations To make the cantarito de Amatitn, shake 2 ounces of tequila, 1 ounce of agave nectar, 1/2 ounce each of lemon and lime juices, and 1/4 ounce each of grapefruit and orange juices with ice. Nutrition: 164 calories Alcohol content: 1.5 standard drinks 10.04% alc./vol. A recent innovation, cristalino is made by stripping the color from aged tequila. I have sampled more than several hundred tequilas, and this one rates highly in terms of smooth finish and great taste. Cantaritos El Gero is a big drinking hole, featuring a massive U-shaped bar where a crew of men work at hyperspeed, filling clay jars with a mix of citrus, tequila and soda. Make our easy Cantaritos recipe at home featuring your favourite tequila, Jarritos grapefruit soda, and freshly squeezed orange, lime and grapefruit juice. These store your preferences such as selecting to view cocktail recipes in ounces rather than millilitres. We tried and tasted several glasses of cocktails to find the best tequila for Margaritas. All tequila is produced in this state, while other agave-based distilled spirits made outside the region are called mezcal. TRUE habanero flavor, which is bright, tropical, and fruity (like guava or passionfruit) and the heat kicks in later. Cantarito 17. I mixed up a batch of Spicy Passionfruit Margaritas & my guests were blown away. Distilled at the highest altitude distillery in Mexico, Insolito Anejo is a smooth and well balanced tequila. Follow these quick steps: Buying tip: If you live in Mexico, most places that sell ceramics or pottery will have these cups. By the way this bottle also is OU, so you can bring to Rabbis kiddush and everyone will be happy. Fresh Lemon Juice .5 oz. Mexican Sunset 1. These store your preferences such as selecting to view cocktail recipes in ounces rather than millilitres. Before filling its tall, tapered bottle, this iconic, Don Julio 1942 aejo rests for two and a half years in American white-oak barrels. Remove the jarritos from the water or empty out your glasses. Its HOT, but its not burn your mouth, cant taste anything after one sip. They take the simple traditional Cantarito de Amatitn recipe of orange, grapefruit, and lime juices, tequila, and grapefruit soda and make a performance out of the mixing. A margarita is about the relationship of three ingredients: tequila, triple sec, and limes," she says. I would never have bought it had I not overheard people raving about it when I was at the store. Gold Medal San Francisco Spirits Competition. But if you want a very mild, slightly sweet tequila that doesnt need a lime or chaser this is a must try tequila. This tequila has a well balanced vanilla sweetness. The last time I traveled out of the country, it was to Mexico City, in the summer of 2019. Since the drink incorporates freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit juice, its also a delightful brunch cocktail. Price 1895. Its a testament to Don Julio Gonzlez, who founded the brand back in 1942 when he was just 17 years old. One of the smoothest spirits I have ever drank. The spirits high proof highlights the agaves bittersweetness and earthiness, and because it focuses on the character of the raw material, each batch is slightly different and each bottle is marked with the number of the batch. Siesta Cocktail 5. Super smooth and rich compare it to Don Julio 1942. Whats the Difference between Tequila and Mezcal? Silver Medal San Francisco Spirits Competition. If you dont have jarritos, fill your glasses with ice cubes and water. It has sort of a nutty finish which came out more when I was eating popcorn with it. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. Do a blind taste test youll probably agree. You must log in to your account to make a comment. Nutrition consultants saddle it with various health claims (some more dubious than others), and it seems like every day that yet another celebrity (again, some more dubious than others) is launching a new tequila brand. The price for the product as favorable (~$46), but the experience rivaled other more expensive anejos. CABALLITO CERRERO BLANCO ($80) "Founded in 1873, the Santa Rita factory has been producing tequila for 15 generations," says Quionez. The handcrafted drink is made of pure agave, crushed in the traditional stone mill called Tahona, with the resultant distilled in copper pots then aged for a minimum of six months. The best cheap tequila for margaritas is simply one that complements the drink to your taste. Even has a nicer finish. The Cantarito uses the same ingredients but adds orange juice and grapefruit juice for an even more citrus-forward boozy punch. Very tasty! It's a little grey in Hackney Wick today but Friday cocktails in our Mexican Cantaritos are helping us through, A post shared by Bespoke Barware (@bespokebarware) on May 19, 2017 at 7:43am PDT. Why drink out of traditional Cantarito clay cups? Mexcla bien. Top with grapefruit soda and garnish with a lime wheel. In fact, the truth is closer to the reverse of that: the term "mezcal" refers broadly to any distillate of the agave plant produced in Mexico, so the spirit called tequila is simply one specific type of mezcal. Olmeca Altos Reposado is made from 100 percent blue agave grown in the state of Jalisco, Mexico, and is aged for six to eight months in barrels once used for whiskey, adding a unique flavor to every sip. My friend much preferred the ones I made at home with this brand and Cointreau. If you like a bit of spice in your bourbon, you will LOVE this. Theres no better way to familiarize yourself with Cantaritos then by planning a vacation to visit the worlds best tequila distilleries. Stir well. from StripSteak by Michael Mina in Miami, in which its blended with mezcal, calvados, and fig pure. Life Style. 750 ml Tequila Cazadores Reposada; 750 ml Orange Juice; 10 oz Fresh Lime Juice; 60 oz Grapefruit Soda; El Tesoro Blanco Tequila is a delicious and mouthwatering tequila perfect for making margaritas. Cantarito cups (jarritos de barro) come in many different sizes and add a unique drinking experience. A brand of authentic Mexican tequilas with a rich tradition, Gran Centenario tequilas have been crafted in small batches since 1857 in the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. Traditionally, cantaritos are served in clay jugs called jarritos de barro, which means little jugs.. Before baking, the green hearts are taken out of each and every agave, which eliminates a vegetal taste and offers more sweetness. Mexico. The aejo from El Tesoro is a classically-styled tequila that checks all those boxes: it's soft and silky, a result of two to three years of aging in American oak ex-bourbon barrels, but it's not as flush with caramel or vanilla as certain aejos that receive a more heavy-handed aging treatment. Just sayin'.). But for $65 it is that much more. As for the tequila, I think its best to go with a bottle from Jalisco. Lo and behold, thats exactly where I stumbled across videos of a roadside bar I had picked out for my imaginary traipse through Jalisco.

Kun Peng Vs Dragon, Articles B

best tequila for cantaritos