God is ever merciful,we return all the glory to Him. Billy Graham, byname of William Franklin Graham, Jr., (born November 7, 1918, Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.died February 21, 2018, Montreat, North Carolina), American evangelist whose large-scale preaching missions, known as crusades, and friendship with numerous U.S. presidents brought him to international prominence. No burning this time, Uncle Billy, we need the Amazon. He never said when it would happen, except as he predicted that it would happen before the coming of the Lord. The driver of the other car died at the scene, as did the other front seat passenger. Thank you My lord JESUS CHRIST for sending this message of unimaginable value He cradled him in his arms as they waited for the ambulance, and heard his father speak his final words on the way to the hospital. Please, Thou knowest my heart, and know how I love these people. Stay where you belong. Many of his followers eagerly waited for his resurrection. Chemicals are also injected by syringe into other areas of the body. With him were his son, Billy Paul, and his youngest brother, Donny. EXPLAIN WHAT BROTHER BRANHAM SAID ABOUT IDOLATRY. Ikinyarwanda, Billy Paul got married to some little girl, and come up, and said, "Daddy, I'm going to get married." On July 18, 1965, in his message entitled Doing God A Service Without His Will, Brother Branham said, I dont even pray for America. Amen. On September 11, 1965, Brother Branham was in Phoenix, preaching a message entitled Gods Power To Transform. He went into shock, and never regained consciousness. Deutsch, The embalmer would then insert a long, pointed, metal tube attached to a suction hose into the body close to the navel. He traveled all over the world proclaiming the message of the hour. Paul's career took an unexpected turn when he was drafted into the Armed Services. Where are you standing? queried the prophet. A prophet of God had to stand on this earth and say, Thus saith the Lord, in order that it might fulfill the Scipture. send me more let me wake up,no other voice speaks to the Elects heart better than the voice of the SHOUT which went forth by WMBranham.It doesnt do me well hearing a thought,teaching or sermon without a Quoat from the WMBranham; It appears like the common bread or the contirminated bread therefore to make it shou-bread, it has to be THE Revealed word,that is what the Holy Ghost follows..sure bro. Nations are breaking. William M. Branham was born near Burkesville, Kentucky, on April 6, 1909, the son of Charles and Ella Harvey Branham, the oldest of ten children. Can a possible man made Earthquake or terrorist attack come from the Elite this year 2015? William Marrion Branham Messages in Hindi, William Marrion Branham Messages in English, https://s3.amazonaws.com/vgrm4a.branham.org/ENG/65-0429E%20The%20Choosing%20Of%20A%20Bride%20VGR.m4a. . Home; The Covington news. God bless you all the bretheren lets meet in the Rapture, I THANK OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST WHO WHO HAS PUT US IN THIS LAST GENERATION TO BE WITTINESS UNTO WHAT THE LORD HAS REVEALED IN HIS HUMBLE PROPHET.SAINTS LET US HOLD FAST TO WHAT WE HAVE RECEIVED TIME IS NO MORE SOON WE WILL LEAVE THIS WORLD TO BE WITH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.PLEASE LET US PRAY ALL THE TIME MAY GOD BLESS US RICHLY, Thanks brothers that they are still flesh meet for the eangles that eanglets can enjoy am relieved now and iwil tip friends about thiss. By BY RICHARD SANDOMIR from NYT Books https://ift.tt/K4DtaEe Thanks and God bless you all. His head was cut off in Texas. In front of the May Company, downtown Los Angeles, replied Billy. According to Lindsey Williams, the Elite/Illuminati/Satan-Lucifer worshipers, have a moral code of ethics. where they cannot cause a disaster or destruction, wars, chaos, etcwithout first displaying it through some form of media, like movies, televisions, etc. Notice the Scripture he applied to what would happen to Los Angeles: And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsmen, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee; for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by their sorceries were all nations deceived. (You cant light a candle underwater. Billy Paul, when Pastor Armon Nevile was on his death bed, he told me how that Banks Woods told him that Bro. At this Brother Branham made a prophetic statement: Billy, he said, I may not be here, but you wont be an old man until sharks will swim right where we are standing.. Strange looking sight there, isnt it? Billy Paul photographed in 1970. The true believers will hear the message of Gods servant, the unbeliever will not accept the true word of God. Your faith has made you whole, sister, your cancer is dead and gone. Stand by me tonight. May God bless you all polski, BOTTOM LINE: Houston will attempt to break its six-game road losing streak when the Rockets play San Antonio. A GOOD SIGN OF CHRISTIANITY IS when you Love those who dont love you. whole-heartedly liability for mail that Los Angeles will sink because it was God who spoke often we overlook things that the Prophet spoke, but we must be aware the time is now. Cause of death: Traffic collisionDate of death: 24 December 1965Place of death: Amarillo, Texas, United States, When did Marrion Branham die?24 December 1965William Marrion Branham/Date of death, Where did William Branham die?Amarillo, Texas, United StatesWilliam Marrion Branham/Place of death, The circumstances of William Branhams death. Just before his message that morning, a very dear friend, Sister Florence Shakarian, had just sung a song in her inimitable style. thanks for your research my dear brother may the good Lord bless you. Our Website www.endtimesmessages.com is a Religious Platform. Are you still living in L.A.? Earnestly Contending For The Faith, Chicago, IL, Stay among believers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63GagyAAq04, People on Youtube post their dreams/visions of a coming Big Earthquake and Tsunami: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVB_FI8YANY&list=PLO9hCRgY1R-IFnBtxRkGTEcGbgdeinrX3, More hints of 2015 as a date of great change: GitHub export from English Wikipedia. I want you to do me a favor. When this shakes it causes these earthquakes weve been having for years on the west coast. Put your handkerchief in your other hand, lay your hand on mine. William Branham was the father of Billy Paul and Sharon Rose who were born on September 13, 1934 and October 28, 1936, respectively;[5] . William Branham speaks to people in need:Praise the Lord. As I witnessed this, I nudged Brother Carl Williams and said, Brother Carl, is he telling California good-bye?. He took care of Brother Branhams personal correspondence, and in 1961 he became secretary/treasurer of the Branham Tabernacle and a member of the board of trustees. You got trouble in your side, setting right there, that second person setting in from the end, there. He was 11 years old when his father began the healing campaigns that took him back and forth across the country and around the world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhEQu9txEP0 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwTTbRUmkXg Billy Paul Branham said that he met the Angel of the Lord that spoke with his father, and thousands of miracles as he accompanied him through campaigns across the United States, Canada, Africa, and India. William Branhams ministry continued to flourish. . At least weve got a wall that speaks exactly as it is to that lost sheep out there. During the years of 1947 through 1965, over 1100 of his sermons were recorded. I'm duty bound to that Word. Franz. This is confirmed by Isaiah 29:6: Thou shall be visited of the Lord of Hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. Court docket for divorce proceedings between May and Billy Paul Branham Billy Paul Branham was married on August 11, 1953, to Ollie May Christopher. He and his wife, Sister Loyce, have two sons, William Paul Jr. and David, six grandchildren, and four great-grandchildren. Thank you Jesus for love ,Grace and mercy up on our lives in this dark days .Im so glad that i can say iam one of THEM!!! The prophet asked the Angel if he could wake the boys, so they could witness the angelic Presence that stood before him.The Angel said, You can wake up your son, Billy. With him were his son, Billy Paul, and his youngest brother, Donny. Once every month or 6 weeks he and his family come down and visits at Valley Christian Assembly in Monmouth, Oregon for a few days. P.E. Finally, he was buried on April 11, 1966 (and has not been heard or seen since, except for messages recorded before his death). The marriage license indicates that William Branham, Billy Pauls father, consented to the wedding. norsk, Father, grant the deliverance of her, through Jesus Name I pray. The message had come with such force and such anointing; yet he knew that the Angel of the Lord had never failed Brother Branham. Bron. You must do something to cause things to happen. Revelation 18:20 says, Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles, and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her God is saying, Rejoice, I have avenged you of the Roman system, its gone, its destroyed by fire. Then I read verse 21: And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. At this the prophet said quietly to me, Notice, Brother Green, the two Babylons. This was in August 1964, before his prediction of the destruction of Los Angeles. Obediently, he did as he was told. You can hear the presence of the Holy Sprit as Brother Branham delivered the message. to take virgins remains a priest even if he married a widow who was previously the wife of another priest who had died. At about this same time a man rose up and brought one of those powerful, spine tingling messages in tongues that are often given in Pentecostal congregations. The license was also signed by Julius Poff, an officer of the court. isiZulu, In love I say that I hope he repents and retracts these words, lest he face them on Judgment Day. If youll be sincere and will get the people to believe you, not even cancer shall stand before your prayer., Angel of God, I do not see You. Qwakeup.org suggest a possible terrorist attack or earthquake to occur this year.so read up on those dreams/visions and than research it to confirm it. Thank you God for such a hope-giving testimony.It makes me feel so privileged to have believed the Message Of The Hour. See the predictions of them? Brother Billy Paul, in the audience that day, was deeply disturbed, for he knew that this message contradicted that which Brother Branham had received from the Lord. Best stick with some of these newfangled Sherman tanks we've got, you're gunna love 'em! ), Return now to that day when Brother Branham turned to Brother Billy Paul and said, Billy, all I can say is that God has told me no different (about Sister Florence)., After making this statement, he turned to his son and said, Billy, where are you standing?. He told Demos that she would not die then, but that she would die before the coming of the Lord, that it would happen between 2 and 3 oclock some morning, and that he had seen her lying in state.) Now, just a moment. God bless you. Naturally the brothers with him took cover. All right. Stay In Line! The Spurs have gone 2-8 against division opponents . On June 22, 1965, Brother Branham speaking on a coast-to-coast, border-to-border telephone hookup, in his sermon Thinking Mans Filter clearly pronounced judgment upon America: The Holy Spirit in my heart tonight cries, Blind Laodicea, how oft God would have give you a revival, but now your time has come, too late now. Thanks for your wonderful work. You think that don't kill me to say that? The singer had recently been diagnosed. Standing afar off for the fear of her torment (When I read this portion, Brother Branham said, atomic power.) Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! Theres something dark hanging at the lady, real dark, circling her. . If the United States and the people who call themselves the people of God, even claiming the baptism of the Holy Ghost, the gifts of the Spirit, the divine healing, had only known their day when God visited this generation in the life of a prophet! Thank you Lord for William M Branham,the Prophet of this age,our messenger. That's how you live. He come to me with the girl that he lives with now, my daughter-in-law. Lay your hand over on him. Less severe than the first, nevertheless, this quake reached 7.0 on the Richter scale. A voluntary professional association, the TBA offers its members a variety of programs and services designed to assist in professional development and works to build a positive image for the profession in the community. Hes the one who brought me closer to GOD and back to His Word. One excuse is That was in a book and Branham didn't say that. Articles include: * College, Computers & Chocolate: Tabatha Carr * Still Blazing Trails: The Hamilton Family * Skip McKinstry: Art in Service of the Story * The 2021 Oklahoma Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony: Celebrating Oklahoma's Highest Honor * Member Spotlight: Wayman Tisdale 04/24/2016. Hello and God Bless you sister Susan! Brother Richard will know how to contact brother Ror. It was him that said, Come out of her, speaking of coming out of the systems, the denominations, the Roman plague, the daughters of the harlot, and everything else that would blind the eyes. All right, sister, what do you think about it? Jesus Christ? Have faith in God. Run off with some little kid still in common school and got married. This is the God of the Bible; not the God of mens imaginations. But I know that You are standing near. I would like to be receiving massages, Your email address will not be published. Where would I be if it was not of the prophet who showed me the way. Irmos vamos seguir em frente e permanecermos firmes e um dia estaremos todos reunidos juntamente com o Senhor Jesus. Yeah. San Antonio; Saturday, 8 p.m. EST. The Vision The Bride Saying Line! No, indeedy. The marriage license indicates that William Branham, Billy Paul's father, consented to the wedding. After William Branhams death on December 24, 1965, Pearry Green confirmed that his body was embalmed and kept in a freezer prior to the funeral. In December of 1965,Billy Paul Time is truly Short. Billy Paul Branham still travels, speaking of the great things that he witnessed, and is the vice-president of Voice of God Recordings in Jeffersonville, Indiana, whose goal is to distribute the recorded sermons of William Branham. , The two gallons or so needed is usually a mixture of formaldehyde or other preservative chemicals. WHAT DID BROTHER BRANHAM SAY ABOUT PEOPLE BAPTISING IN HIS NAME & MAKING HIM OUT TO BE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST? How i wish i can meet those people who were close to him and hear them testifying about him. God bless you brothers and sisters for your testimonies and comments i am really blessed, i just say hold on to the message of the hour lets just play for them that some day they may see the light God bless you saints in glory shall we meet, God help our unbelief Am:3:6: Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? VIEW EMAIL ADDRESSES . Thanks be to our Lord Jesus Christ who has preserved the lives of people like you and Bro.Ed Byskal and Bro.Billy Paul who were around His prophet to give we,the new generation of believers,a first hand account of how things went.I have read stuff here that i never heard before.God bless you.Bro Branhan was a prophet sent from God and one day we shall meet and praise our Maker forever.God bless you. Now we realized that he was prophesying. As Usual with many Cult Followers they try making up excuses. Life is earnest! (79 years old). Dont you, lady? They always reveal things that were hidden. Branham's wife died on July 22, 1937, and their daughter died four days later (July 26, 1937), shortly after the Ohio River flood of 1937. As for me and my house we will worship the Lord and respect His Prophet. He died in 1965, but his sons - Billy Paul and Joseph Marrion Branham - carry on his ministry. To the one, the words of the prophet bring life; to the other they bring death and destruction.) He traveled the world preaching and praying for the sick. On one occasion I was reading to Brother Branham from chapter 14 in the book of Revelation on through the 18th chapter. He was 81. Joh:7:20: The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee? At first his followers thought he would be raised from the dead, and his burial was postponed. Your email address will not be published. I want to thank you for giving us an opportunity to read it. You should've been married by the church, by the minister. Now the earth is cracked all the way around.. Brother Branham, like Paul or Brother Frank . The song was a tremendous blessing, and the congregation was deeply moved. yes there is I go to the church in Altamonte Springs, Fl. He became the vice-president of Voice Of God Recordings in 1981. Required fields are marked *. I would like to add, I wrote to Brother Billy Paul personally, and asked if he wouldn't mind briefly re-telling what Brother Branham told him in front of the May Company in Los Angeles. ikirundi. , Would you like to offer Billy Branhams loved ones a condolence message? Centered as it was in Puget Sound, fifteen miles south of Seattle, the quake accounted for much less loss in property and lives, but was judgment just the same significantly right down the western coast from the first strike in Alaska. Then, something has to die every time, for you to live. This is the hour that we, the Bride of Jesus Christ, should stand fast, and hold on to the Message that Brother Branham, brought to us. After Brother Branhams passing, Brother Billy Paul became the president of the newly-formed William Branham Evangelistic Association. Branham's followers believe he was a prophet. The license was also signed by Julius Poff, an officer of the court. He was faithful to that promise. Billy Paul Branham is 84 years old and that is definitely an "Old Man" and Los Angeles still haven't sunk as he claimed. Brother Billy Paul was born on September 13, 1935 to William and Hope Branham. See? I challenge this claim first of all on the basis that I do not believe he made the statement. Suddenly he turned to Brother Roy Roberson, standing near him, and quickly told him to take cover. This report of the earthquake judgment was one of the best that I have read. No one was a closer witness to this end-time Ministry than Brother Billy Paul Branham, Brother Branhams oldest son. I have not been to church in ages but Bro. I said, "Oh, go on," just kept on like that. No matter what the False anointed ones are saying Till we meet , halleluah. The Word of the Lord has to be spoken before God will bring it to pass. At the end of her song, Brother Branham, sitting on the platform next to Brother Carl Williams, nudged Brother Carl and said, Do you hear that? Brother Carl asked him what he meant, and Brother Branham replied, Shes walking up the Golden Stairs, cant you hear her?. Billy Paul states that he was born on September 13, 1935, but the marriage certificate states that his birthdate was September 13, 1934. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Zecharaiah 14:4,5: United States! [The Second Miracle, Erie, PA 51-0729E]. Therefore the decision awaited Sister Branham's sufficient recovery from her brain concussion. Loyce L Branham . Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Billy Branham to show support. Vibrations stopped, didnt it? I accept my healing. Rev. THAXTON V Funeral services for Mr. Rufus Thaxton, of 459 Stokeswood Ave., S.E., will be held Saturday, July 22 . December 30, 1937; Image 6; The Covington news. I Love this testimony, you know i was reading here in the internet yesterday a Man critising Brother Branham so badly saying the exact words you mentioned and i felt angry but i remembered that they also critisised the lord Jesus, so i just said help them Lord. God bless you all. He quit school and never looked back. Though the evidence overwhelmingly points to Brother Branham being the prophet of God for this hour, yet there are those who tread critical and dangerous pathways. i am a message believer right here in Malawi am so blessed with this testimony i say Glory be to God the scoffers were there and are there,will be there Christ our lord set as an example, the pharisees so religious called him a devil yet He was Emanuel Joh:7:19: Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? July 16, 1913) in 1934, and they had two children; william "Billy" Paul Branham (b. September 13, 1935) and Sharon Rose Branham (b. October 27, 1936). portugus do Brasil, God bless you. Im thy servant. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. It was in February, 1964, that Brother Branhams ministry reached into the literal shaking of the earth. to me an unworthyperson.I have found grace to his eyes and now I am in the ark of BR BRANHAM,in that ark those who can get in the real predestinated and they can helped by JESUS CHRIST live his Word.I know that in the time of Noah they were many scholars,scientists who made their arks according to their high technology but all of those arks darkened but except the ark of this man they were laughing at,see?the only ark which resisted during the day of the flood is of NOAH .Why?because it was done by REVELQTION and he was sure that spoke to him,although people laughed at him but he knew where he stood up,on the divine revelation , so be assured that we have the commander who is Br BRANHAM the prophet of the age,JESUS CHRISt is the CAPTAIN holding the security cord to lead us to good port in order we may not darken where our sorrows,pains and griefs will finish.saints be courageous we gonna reach the good port.May God bless you. Kiswahili, We thank God for sending us a prophet in our age. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Billy Branham in Clarksville, Tennessee, who passed away on May 4, 2021, at the age of 79, leaving to mourn family and friends. Usually as he left his church in Jeffersonville, he would sing the song Till We Meet. Age: 96 years old. At 15, he was attending Bible school in Texas when his father called and asked if he would like to travel with him to Africa. he never begged for money as they all do today and he lived the fife . Protect this message, just like the prophet did. We annulled the wedding, but he was married just the same. If you are REdirected towards any Third Party site then this blog is not REsponsible. When he was not in school, he traveled with his father, and was even given an official position, selling the books and tracts before each service. And great Angel of God, Who met me that night, and designated, and said, Not even cancer will stand, if youll be sincere, get the people to believe. And Father, with all my heart, I believe that Youll heal her, And I say to the Devil, leave her in Jesus Name, come out from her. Thanks for your wonderful work u are doing we are really enjoying. Created by Martin Jones / Editor, William Branham & The Message of The Hour. Thankyou And God Bless you amen. You know what he done? In a book written by Pearry Green called "The Acts of the Prophet", William Branham prophesied that Billy Paul "wouldn't be an old man until sharks will swim right where we are standing", which was in front of the May Company in downtown Los Angeles. William Branham's father Charles passed away for real on November 30, 1936. And Youve stuck by me. In his message Leadership, he said that he didnt know that he would ever be back to California again. He heard Brother Branham tell hundreds of visions, and then saw them come to pass. He said, "I'm going to get married." Saints of God its only for a little while and all these wordly systems shall be over . Mobile number (270) 647-5707 . SHOULD A MESSAGE MINISTER MARRY UNBELIEVERS or DIVORCED PEOPLE? Please contact Voice of God through http://www.Branham.org and they will be able to assist you.

Series Divergence Test Symbolab, Kennedy Center Honors House Band Members, Mike Metcalf Obituary, Articles B

billy paul branham died