You can look up the fine amounts in any county in Alabama on the traffic service center website. Brantley has been a speed trap for a long time. Might even get down to 25 by the high school. Debit/credit cards (fee applies) may be used by calling (334) 527-8624. In Alabama, the speed limit laws can be confusing, so it is best to be prepared and make sure you are aware of your options. This is a simple decision based on plain economics. Once a violation is two years old, its points are removed from your record. Brantley, AL 36009 334-527-8624 54 Miles south of Montgomery Home of basketball greats Chuck and Wesley Person Brantley Senior Center - Monday through Friday Community Choir "Front Porch Christmas" parade July 4 th Parade Brantley Recreation Park Brantley School - Kindergarten through 12 th grades The court will let you know if you are approved and send you instructions on how to sign up for the course. Wise to Explore All Options Before Simply Paying Your Ticket Pay Alabama Criminal Fines Pay criminal fines for District Court and some Municipal Courts online by county, case number, and date of birth or social security number. Since Florida deployed red light cameras the speed cameras evil twin on state highways in 2016, it has seen a $100 million annual increase in revenue from traffic violations. If you commit any of the following traffic violations, you could have your driver's license suspended: For more information visit our The judge will not appeal the ticket in this case, because requesting a mitigation hearing is pleading guilty. Call 1-866-954-9399. Traffic Ticket FAQ page to learn more about the following topics: Subscribe to stay in the loop & on the road! You can view and add speed traps without registering. Things with a New York lineage fare scarcely better in these parts. Went on line to view the photos. Pay Alabama Traffic Tickets Pay state-issued traffic tickets payable in District Court by UTC number and date of birth. We have handled hundreds of traffic tickets all over the state of Alabama and know that the procedure we go through is the best way to handle the defense of your traffic ticket to obtain a positive result. Brantley Speeding & Traffic Ticket Attorney Reginald Smith Lawyer Alabama AL Hire attorney Reggie Smith to keep your Brantley traffic or speeding ticket off your driving record NO points NO record Usually NO court appearance Before you pay your Brantley, Alabama speeding or traffic ticket contact attorney Reggie Smith. Our conversation went something like this: Who sent me this ticket? I asked. If the car was stolen at the time, presumably you would have notified the police. Check your syntax! Call 24 Hours a Day (866) 348-2889. The license year is January 1 through December 31. Business license renewals are due in January and delinquent after January 31 each year. 1999 - 2023 DMV.ORG. All cashiers checks and money orders should be made payable to Brantley Municipal Court. The program is designed to help students learn safe driving habits to keep them safe on the road. Driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs. file size: 25 MB. His prices are great. This should trouble you more than a little. A convenience fee applies. Call us today at (866) 348-2889. The points for speeding are as follows: Speeding (1-25 mph over the speed limit): 2 points Speeding (26 mph or more over the speed limit): 5 points Reckless driving: 6 points Good thing I had filled up with gas when I left Pensy. 36009 Physical Address: 10 M.L. You can pay your speeding ticket online at AlaPay.com or by calling the Traffic Service Centers Interactive Voice Response System at 1-877-252-7294. But Brantley is earning a reputation for something altogether unpleasant. court costs or receive criminal penalties unless you're cited for an unrelated moving violation. www.AlabamaSpeedingTicket.com The amount of your fine will be printed on the ticket, no matter which county you received the ticket in. But Americans especially the ones in Red States have generally been skeptical of European methods for doing anything other than making wine and pasta. Indeed, I have spent most of my life in Alabama and had never heard of it. All cashier's checks and money orders should be made payable to Brantley Municipal Court. I called to verify the ticket was legit, because it looks awfully commercial (of course, it's all done by a for profit company). I mean this as no slight. Many people pay tickets they receive, thinking that it will have no impact on their life. If you have any questions about your bill, please stop by Town Hall at 10 M. L. King Avenue or call 334-527-8624. The court date will be listed on the ticket. The program includes a classroom component and a driving simulation component. in Davos is this the annual meeting of the utterly atheistic? Note: Any city or county designation in this site is to indicate that we have or will handle cases in the cities and counties named. You are going to lose. The lawyers at BrantleyAlabamaSpeedingTicketAttorney.com handle Speeding and other traffic violations for out-of-state clients and residents of Alabama in Brantley and throughout Alabama, including but not limited to clients in Crenshaw County, Butler County, Pike, Montgomery, Covington, and Lowndes County. BrantleyAlabamaSpeedingTicketAttorney.com. Copyright 2013 - 2019 | Legal Software Solutions, LLC, Error, group does not exist! (Remember this classic Pace Picante Sauce commercial?). 2023 cofes.com | About Us | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service, Accounting & Payroll Software For Small Business, Accounting Software For Auto Repair Shops, Accounting Software For Inventory Management, Accounting Software For Interior Designers, Ecommerce Platforms For Musicians & Bands, eCommerce Platforms With eBay Integration, B2B Ecommerce Platforms For Small Businesses, Project Management Software For Video Production, Project Management Software For Game Development, Project Management Software With Outlook Integration, Project Management Software For Healthcare, Project Management Software For Dependency Tracking, Project Management Software For Musicians, Project Management Software for Education, Collaborative Project Management Software, Pharmaceutical Project Management Software, Project Management Software With Email Integration, Project Management Software with Recurring Tasks, Call Center Workforce Management Software, https://offtherecord.com/AL-alabama/traffic-tickets, https://www.ticketdismissal.org/traffic-tickets/alabama/, https://legalbeagle.com/7890760-statute-limitations-traffic-violations-alabama.html, https://blog.autoslash.com/what-to-do-if-you-get-a-speeding-ticket-in-alabama/, https://mrspeedingticket.com/out-of-state-speeding-tickets/getting-speeding-ticket-alabama/. Press J to jump to the feed. My letter here says that I got the ticket in August. Just mailed us a ticket one month later, for going 48 in a 35 on the way home to Illinois from Destin on Spring Break. Pay the fine and move onbut never speed or stop over the lines anytime you go through that area again. If I am successful in reducing or eliminating your Brantley citation, your insurance company will not raise your premium. Request to attend an Alabama state-approved driving course. Those options include: On-Line at AlaPay.com By Telephone through the Interactive Voice Response System ( 1-877-252-7294) By Mail (see the VIEW page for County Specific Information) Hire a Brantley, Alabama Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney with the experience you need to protect your license! You can also visit our website www.AlabamaSpeedingTicket.com for more information. Accepted file types: jpg, png, gif, Max. Use your preferred map app on your phone to determine where speed limit cameras are located. Even if this is the first ticket you have ever received, it is better to fight to keep the conviction off of your record. . Visit our website for more information www.AlabamaSpeedingTicket.com . Brantley, Alabama. Alabama's license point system Like most states, Alabama assigns points to your driving record for traffic violations. The camera is usually right there by the high school. Attend the mitigation hearing.Make sure to attend the hearing, otherwise you could be issued a fine or have your license suspended until you resolve the case. He made things possible by the grace of God that seemed impossible to the naked eye. Hundreds of Traffic Cases handled. Tickets can also be paid in person at the Magistrates Office or by mail via money order or cashiers check. Hundreds of Traffic Cases handled. The exact amount typically depends on speed and the county where the violation occurred. Your attorney can request a hearing for you and represent you in court. (ID: 1). From video it appears he was the same speed as other vehicles traveling. However, having even 1 conviction for a traffic violation can add points to your license and increase your insurance premiums. I received via certified mail a speeding ticket from Brantley Alabama ("Brantley Speed Safety Program"). Brantley Alabama Speeding Ticket Attorney, Alabama Traffic Violation and Speeding Ticket Defense Attorneys. Whether its a small town like Brantley or a metropolis like New York City, the Redflexes of the world know exactly how to tailor their sales pitch to appeal to their sort of civic duty: They offer them a legal, efficient means of extracting more money a lot more money from you. Contact RDS (Revenue Discovery Systems) at 1-800-556-7274. Alabama Traffic Service Center There are several options to choose from when paying Alabama Traffic Tickets. If you are looking for a traffic attorney, you can receive competitive bids from experienced lawyers on BernieSez. This will help you be more aware of your driving. As you come into Brantley, the speed drops from 65, 55, 45, 35. If you lent the car to a friend, presumably, you would want the friend to pay. 175 likes. "No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers." Its been done before. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Go to the resolve.alacourt.gov website. All rights reserved. It came from Phoenix, Arizona and threatened coercive tactics if I didnt send a check for $105 ($80 fine + $25 late fee) to Cleveland, Ohio. A convenience fee applies. This post was edited by BiasedOpin 2 years ago. Brantley Traffic Citations Issued The Brantley Municipal Court does not accept personal or company checks. 2. www.AlabamaSpeedingTicket.com Phone Number of the Circuit Clerk and the Traffic Clerk Office Hours of the Circuit Clerk's office Mail Payment Information (Address, Payment Types that . Pay your ticket as soon as you can. Now that Ive got your attention, let me tell you a sordid story of sex from history, theology, and art. By phone. Visit our You were sent the ticket because you are likely the registered owner of the vehicle. Some tickets come with a mandated court appearance, so you may need to appear and pay the fine in person. Its just a revenue generator., "Speed cameras are government at its worst: a money-grabbing, impersonal bureaucracy that does all of this while claiming to be doing it for you for your health, for your protection, for your safety. One speed camera alone can generate millions in revenue. Payments are accepted at all times with these options. If you can demonstrate that your ticket was not justified, you may be able to have it thrown out entirely. English and Spanish speaking representatives are available to assist. Alabama Traffic Service Center. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Visit the RESOLVE.alacourt.gov site to see if your ticket is eligible to be waived by attending the course. Hire a Brantley, Alabama Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney with the experience you need to protect your license! This may have been in the town I once lived in. Web: https://traffic.alacourt.gov. Visit our website for more information www.BrantleyAlabamaTrafficTicketDefenseAttorney.com. You can not only avoid paying the fine, but you might alsobe able to avoid having points added to your record and paying higher insurance rates for years to come. Having a qualified traffic lawyer can make a big difference in court, and the goal of BernieSez is to help you find the right person to represent you. The Traffic Call Center is available for telephone assistance for defendants who have received traffic citations within the State of Alabama and cannot find an answer to a question on this website. Brantley Alabama Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney, Alabama Traffic Violation and Speeding Ticket Defense Attorneys. Select the option requesting the court to attend driving school. It's a civil fine akin to a parking ticket. population 600. but I'd request video evidence first. The Lawyers at BrantleyAlabamaTrafficTicketDefenseAttorney.com handle Speeding Charges throughout Alabama and other traffic violations for out-of-state clients and residents of Alabama in Brantley and throughout the State of Alabama including Crenshaw County, Butler County, Pike, Montgomery, Covington, and Lowndes County. There is no way to know exactly what your Alabama speeding ticket fee will be because all speeding tickets are priced depending on county or local court laws. Especially if youve already been ticketed in the past, its smart to be careful. If youd like to pay in person, over the phone, or by mail, you can find the address or phone number you need listed on the ticket. Mr. Reggie Smith was professional, quick and instrumental in the ticket dismissal. Thank you so much! We thank you. If you have been charged with a Speeding or other traffic citation in Brantley, you need the experienced statewide traffic defense attorneys. If you choose to pay your ticket online through the Alabama Traffic Service Center, youll have to pay a convenience fee of 4%. If you were ticketed for a relatively minor offense, the court may dismiss your ticket in return for you taking a defensive driving course. Note: Any city or county designation in this site is to indicate that we have or will handle cases in the cities and counties named. The Town of Brantley requires a yard sale permit in the corporate limits of the Town. Depending on your county in Alabama, you may be able to pay your traffic ticket fine: Online . Towns major industry was traffic fines, followed closely by the fortune tellers trailer. But, your car was speeding. i recieved two speeding tickets from a speeding camera on back to back days in the ton of brantley alabama. traffic@winwithkreps.com. If you're convicted of a traffic violation, points will be added to your Compare over 50 top car insurance quotes and save. He's old enough (81) to know better as Brantley has been a. (866) 348-2889 Failure to show or pay the fine, means a bigger fine when it comes time to renew your license. The Brantley Municipal Court does not accept personal or company checks. i would pay it on the off chance he has to go through there again because if he does and gets stopped he'll probably have a warrant. And that whether I pay or not, it will never go on my record nor will insurance find out. My father received a ticket in mail with video that did not show his actual speed. Brantley Alabama Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney, Alabama Traffic Violation and Speeding Ticket Defense Attorneys. Should I request the hearing and hope the judge throws it out like the woman said? The reason it's not a ticket in the traditional sense, is because they can't prove that it was you driving (as opposed to a SO/Child). You could be eligible for fine reduction, a payment plan, or completion of community service instead of payment. If you believe you are not guilty of the speeding offense, you should contest the ticket. Most Alabama drivers who receive speeding tickets have fines between $190 and $300. If you are completing the graduated driver's licensing (GDL) program in Alabama and receive a traffic ticket for violating any of your restrictions, the AL Tap here to call Reggie Some people prefer to simply pay their speeding ticket because its the simplest option. Call the traffic court in the county where the ticket was written or call the Alabama Traffic Call Center at 866-954-9399. Brantley, Alabama Traffic Citation Defense Firm focused on aggressively protecting your driver's license. It's free, it only takes a few seconds to register, and your comments will remain anonymous. Will incur a convenience fee. Follow the instructions on your speeding ticket to request a hearing. There are some cases where a ticket is issued incorrectly, so you should avoid paying the fine if you are not guilty. Looking for Traffic Tickets in another state? If you do not resolve your ticket, you could be in contempt of court and have additional fees assessed or have your license suspended. There is a possibility your car insurance rate might go up if you receive a speeding ticket. In a construction zone, it can be even more. They are legal as they are just a civil fine. For most tickets, if you have decided to pay, you will not need to go to traffic court. Call 24 Hours a Day (866) 348-2889. Unfortunately, you cannot remove any additional points by taking a defensive driving course. The stretch on US 331 south of Brantley for about six miles is also a hangout for the State Police. Call us today at (866) 348-2889. Then local lawyers whose expertise matches your case will contact you with quotes. years. Brantley al Birmingham, Alabama Sep 25, 2016 1 Comments My father received a ticket in mail with video that did not show his actual speed. It is revenuing plain and simple. The Gospel Coalition Arts and Culture Book of the Year, A PAINTING IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS What Raphaels famed School of Athens tells us about the Church, Larry Taunton Reports from Poland on His Eye-Witness Accounts of Davos.

Travis Wall Break The Floor, Mike Muckleroy Obituary, Seized Boat Auctions Near Illinois, Articles B

brantley county alabama speeding ticket