If the date isn't as recent as you would like, it is because there is no change to post on the site. or mail a check, made to Tina Lewis, to: if you don't have any of the payment options above: you may use a credit card/ATM at www.paypal.me/tinalewis. Australian Cattle Dog Litter of 9 Puppies FOR SALE near WHITNEY, Nebraska, USA. MERCED, CA, US, Lithuania We raise our puppies inside! ADN-564072. Leash/crate trained. Puppies are registerable. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. . She threw blue pups and an occasional red one in the litter. (because there are no refunds on price differences when/if you accept a lesser priced pup). A pup of Sarandon's, and one of Foxy's-all grown up at home. *She throws reds, and some blues without the tan (sometimes chocolate), and some with the tan. LAURENS, SC, USA. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/303448t/1672806876/female-australian-shepherd-puppy.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/294990t/1652331813/ruby-mixed-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/300737t/1664914793/silver-female-aussiedoodle.jpg, Peppy - CKC F1b Female Black & White Parti W/ One Blue Eye Aussiedoodle, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302592t/1670274069/male-australian-shepherd-dog.jpg, Australian Shepherd / Australian Cattle Mixes. if you change your mind later due to the wait, if you happen to find a pup elsewhere, or for any other reason). They are not purebreds like. CL. Red heeler, both on Premises. Blue Heeler of Texas is a celebrated dog Breeder located in Manvel, Texas (20 minuets south of Houston). The deposit can transfer to another litter. There are many variables that I cannot control, or know ahead of time, Which dam comes into heat, and when, and if she takes when bredI also cannot predict the gender, color. Site Copyright 2005-2022 RanchWorldAds.com - All Rights Reserved. Mother is blue, father is She is in heat now (Feb 18)breeding to, She is now back in heat for pups first week in, , and some blues without the tan and some with the tan. You'll be asked to provide information about yourself and what you are looking for so the breeder can help you find the right match. Call for a showing. Red Heeler Puppies Texas Red Heelers Australian Cattle Dogs. . No way to know at birth which pups will be light like her, and which will be a more typical darker blue, or which will end up with tan markings, or look like a chocolate color or ? If you cannot find a pup you like elsewhere, you can always reserve and go onto the reservation, list (getting a pup in order of reservation), or simply remain on the "interested" list. what you have requested (gender, color, markings, etc.). 6) You will receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hrs of placing your deposit. The deposit does go towards the total cost of the pup. Note: The white fills in with blue (or red) ticking at about 3 weeks of age. Our goal is to offer Heelers and Catahoulas that are as comfortable in a family backyard chasing frisbees as they are at working the farm. At around 4 weeks old the pups have the ability to go in and outdoors at their own discretion. Male. You must make the reservation on your end and pay for flight (coordinate this with me so I am sure to be available for Vet appointment for Health Exam/Certificate, and transport to airport within 7 days of the Vet Exam). Aniston's October 30th, 2012 pups at their new homes: above pup "and I'm never going out in the snow again! Brittany - Blue Heeler Puppy for Sale in Wilmot, OH. emailed you about a litter of pups, when you are up for a pup). McConaugheytaking time from his busy breeding schedule to smell the roses and here with Senseney-what a tank he was. She breeds to Shelton Blue, She is now back in heat for pups first week in May, 2023. Australian Cattle Dogs & Puppies (Red or Blue Heeler) for Sale | Farm Tender Livestock Dogs Australian Cattle Dogs & Pups (Heeler) for Sale - Total 25 listings All Listings 25 For Sale 23 Wanted 2 Sold 9 Auction Most Recent 1 2 Total 25 listings List Grid Blue Heeler Bella is a lovely young heeler looking for a home The exam/health certificate is good for 7 days, so planning the flight around this is essential. Unlike too many kennels, our puppies are not raised in above ground cages or in dog houses. Texas Heeler, District of Columbia, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, North Carolina, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, South Carolina, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Albuquerque, NM, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Colorado Springs, CO, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Fort Worth, TX, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Jacksonville, FL, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Kansas City, MO, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Long Beach, CA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Los Angeles, CA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Louisville, KY, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Minneapolis, MN, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, New Orleans, LA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, New York City, NY, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Philadelphia, PA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Sacramento, CA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Saint Louis, MO, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, San Antonio, TX, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, San Francisco, CA, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Washington, DC, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, West Palm Beach, FL, USA, Texas Heeler Puppies, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - Blue Heeler Pups Full Blood Heeler pups, 1 male and 4 females available. These two Australian Cattle Dog coat colors can be further split into two: the speckled coat type and the mottled coat type. ahead gets you a pup quicker, but please realize I don't control litter size, color or gender, or if they "take" when they are bred; this is left to nature. to pay $150 (or more) deposit to reserve. Proudly created with Wix.com. Coat: Ranges from. I. get to you, I promise. ", Reserve now after viewing HOW IT WORKS, a smaller blue female-she weighed about 29 pounds. Clooney was just a year old when his sire, McConaughey, passed away. whelps a litter of pups, I can expect her to be back in heat in 4 months. Please note that you do not have to reserve (i.e., pay a deposit). Jonas Stoltzfus. AKC PuppyVisor. internet. The Vet's number is 559-732-4818 and you can check out their website by clicking on the clinic name above. 900.00 Cow Dogs for Sale: !! 1 boy and 1 girlGirls $125.00 each Boys $115.0 . thelewisranch@aol.com to get on the interested list (no payment required). McConaughey, below, one summer, with his girls, Senseney and Aniston. (she weighs about 27 pounds and is a bit taller than her dam, but very proportionate-just small). CKC registered Chocolate heeler breeder in Michigan. These are the pups from Grapeview with their colors and marking in. 4 blues; 2 females, 2 males. This user's identity has not been verified. green eyed blue Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via Follow us on Facebook at 4E Mini Heelers for all the current daily updates. This means that from birth, the tail is very short or missing entirely. She was bred on her last heatand is now showing! Normally there are quite a few reservations, especially for blue females (the current trend), so it often takes several litters to get to you, since there is so much I have no control over. & legs. schedule and the flight (within 7 days of the flight). Note: Gestation time is included in the 6 months between heats. Most Texas Heelers have bobbed tails at birth. We will leave some puppies with tails and some will be docked. Note: Most of Sarandon's blue pups end up blue with no tan (which gives the appearance of a black heeler). Aniston's pups after going to their homes: Most have spots and always have some tan paws/muzzle/ears/butterfly on chest. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. to get what you have asked for depending upon how many are reserved ahead of you. You may just email me and ask to be on the "interested" list. Rehoming Heeler / Ozzy Mix. Pets and Animals Meridian 300 $ View pictures CKC Australian red heeler pup with blue eyes Blue green eyed chocolate red heeler male pup. 17 listings texas heeler $ 150.00 5 Texas Heeler puppies for adoption Texas Heeler Nashville, Tennessee, United States We currently have 5 Texas Heeler puppies available for adoption. Note: If you are flexible on size/gender, and are paying in fullpay the lower price (male/standard), and we can settle up any balance owed if you end up with. Several to choose from and ready now, call or text Sharon 903-472-8473. Note: This could take several litters. If a Texas Heeler is used as a herder, it is generally more active and weighs less, while Texas Heeler house pets are less active and weigh more. for a contract to book/ship semen for Blue Lynx Cat. **Please note: If you put the minimum down, I suggest paying the balance as you wait. Litter Size: 3 - 9 puppies. Meet Mabel. Has spots Appearing on back & legs. MINERVA, OH, USA. We strive to raise the highest quality and healthiest puppies possible. May 2022 Location : Belen, NM 87002, USA Name is Bourbon 2 years old he is around other dogs not aggressive not neutered Contact Brandi Registered: 8 months ago Last active: 8 months ago Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple 10) Please keep in mind we are a small hobby kennel with a limited number of puppies available. I call this pup (above) a "chocolate" heelerno tan on paws or chest or facejust a 'black' heeler that turned chocolate, Sarandon, had a brother this color! Adoption is an excellent alternative to buying a puppy. Standard blue male w/tan and body patches like his dam, Aniston, He was our bigger sire (at about 50 pounds; thick, but average height, He continued our Aniston and McConaughey/Bandit lines, Aniston and McConaughey's son: Clooney (3rd generation sire), He is playful, friendly, and very attentive/focused/easy to train, and loves kids and people. always wrestling and playing (high energy, and athletic), Shelton Blue is a standard blue male w/tan, He is from the same line as Pfeiffer (see below-her dam is his granddam), so he is continuing her line. Our next expected litter is Gypsy & Booger due in October. DIVA IS DUAL REGISTERED, AKC AND CKC REGISTERED, SHE IS A VERY RARE TRI AKC & & CKC REGISTERED. -(A tail and dew claws can remain untouched if I have added your information to our Notification List with specific instructions about tails and claws. Just a lil bit comfywe weighed McConaughey in November of 2014 and he weighed 80 pounds! *Try Delta Airlines or United first as they have worked well in the past. Jesse. I will begin taking deposits for specific pups. percentage of heeler by Animal Genetics Lab because she was part heeler. The Appeal of the Mini Australian Cattle Dog. All puppies are wormed at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks of age. so please read How It Works before you reserve, as you are agreeing to wait patiently for your pup to be born. THE PERFECT SIZE POODLE ),( These are Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement. Australian Cattle Dog Puppies. She was very lean and stayed very active. If they are ok with a white one, the pup is theirsif they would rather have a blue/red pup, they will move to the next blue pup available in the. so some folks opt to pay as they wait, so there isn't a large amount due later. Out of working . I will contact you as soon as it is, specifications when I get to you in the reservation folder. 3 talking about this. eating dry Purina Puppy Chow (from 3 weeks of age), with first puppy shot, and routine deworming at 3 and 6 weeks of age, (you will get a health pamphlet with DOB, vaccination/deworming, and other info. Compact and sturdy, the Texas heeler is a medium-sized, extremely athletic dog with a protective, weatherproof double coat. Once you apply, Rustee will get back to you about availability, pricing and next steps. Is CKC registered blue I prefer contact via email or Facebook. Red Blue green eyed chocolate red heeler She is a Pfeiffer X McConaughey pup-all grown up, and more pups after going to their new homes, Aniston steals a moment with her baby at the neighbor's house, There are 5 pups in the photo below: Find Abby (hint: she's red and white), A gorgeous grown pup (chocolate colored) from Sarandon x Tatum. Lambert is a daughter of Monroe and is a stumpy tail heeler. He is a stumpy tail heeler (neutered now, but he started my miniature line). She throws reds and blues (with and w/o tan). New! Her pups are just under 97% Queensland Heeler (see bio and pictures below). It may be that this breed is rare and there aren't any currently available.Try some of the other related breeds listed below. Note: I will drive your pup to the Vet for the exam and secure the Health certificate, and then to the Airport for you (55 minute drive to the Airport, each way, and 15 minutes to the Vet, each way), which is usually at about 3 am (for the airportthey need the pup there 2 hours before the flight leaves). if you would like to continue your search, ou may just email me and ask to be on the "interested", , and some blues without the tan, and some with the tan, Hawn is now in heat and breeding for pups, , and some blues without the tan (sometimes chocolate), and some with the tan. I currently have 7 standard size breeding females (dams), 3 miniature dams, and one sire, Aniston (reference dam, pictures below) has been my sidekick for over 14 years. $450.00 Cow Dogs for Sale: AKC Red Speckled ACD Female SOLD "Bug" is a beautiful, sweet, full AKC registration four-month-old female looking for her forever home!. eating dry Purina Puppy Chow, with first puppy shot, and routine deworming, Most of my dams and sires were registered with, You may reserve for a pup not born yet (deposit required), to get into the reservation folder. I will contact you as soon as it is your turn, and a pup fits your specifications when I get to you in the reservation folder. Get your Texas Heeler puppy at Canine Corral today! These dogs are my pets, and are usually only kenneled during heat cycles, to ensure the purity of the breed. McConaughey sired these pups and is gone now too. PuppyFinder.com Community. Click here to find a rescue shelter in your area. or just prior to whelping, to keep mom and newborn pups safe. I always go in order, and you will get your pup as soon as it is your turn, and a pup is born that fits. Standard heelers usually weigh between 40-50 pounds or so, but her pups have ranged from about 17-35 pounds so far, Stefani (see her bio/pictures below), a Ballerini x Clooney daughter, will throw pups that are just under 97%. 5) If you prefer to pick your puppy in person please call Heather and make an appointment to view the puppies after the posting of pictures. She was 9 years old and a daughter of McConaughey, Shelton Blue is from the same line as Pfeiffer (her dam is his granddam). She was an excellent mom for several years. Fluff is up to date on shots & wormer, comes with a 30-day health guarantee that the breeder provides, and has already been checked by a vet. I have been getting to the interested list on a few pups (e.g., not every pup fits what those on the reserved list are waiting forsuch as gender, color, markings, tail, etc., and/or not everyone is ready for a pup when contacted (e.g., illness, vacation, new baby, moving, etc. He has red, black, 2/28 . You can use your paypal account (friend to friend) using my email: thelewisranch@aol.com, or you can Venmo me (friend request first) at @tina-lewis-54. Tags: Texas Heeler Puppy for sale in MOUNT VERNON, MO, USA. View Breeder Info. all. "W R I G L E Y" a Blue Heeler of Texas puppy. Puppies are whelped in Dalhart, TX. Most of my heelers are Registered with Working Stock Dog World Registry, LLC, McConaughey napping McConaughey by the fire. Non-Standard and Traditional Colored CKC and AKC registered Australian Cattle Dogs, UKC/AKC Hounds, in Northern Arizona.

Feeling Of Being Slapped While Sleeping, Articles C

chocolate heelers for sale in texas