Visit . Out of stock. Out of stock. Recently viewed. I would like to get 600 bucks for it and I'm willing to ship. Colorado Sunburst Anemone Sale $1,100.00 $1,100.00 Shipping calculated at checkout. In our modern era of reefing with LED lighting this is a foregone conclusion but theres still some examples of extreme variability especially in the Chicago variant of the sunburst anemone. Selling some Colorado Sunburst and some bounce mushroom and some cheap stuff. Also, let me know if you want to see any other angle. Lineage is from Sang Lee, Ki Lineage! I can trace all of mine back to Ki. Shipping is $20 and free at 150 dollars. Here are additional photos with my Kessil's. Thanks! 2. All livestock (297) anemones (12) bubble tip anemones (1) carpet anemones (1) rock . Subscribe. Sold Out View. Ultra long tentacle RR neon we $ 200.00 $ 150.00 -17% Sale! The Sunburst Anemone is a highly sought after red and green, highly pigmented, variant of the common Bubble Tip Anemone. Want to grow your business and reach a wider audience? Category: 500-750, Curious what those whom own or have owned anemones think as to wether or not anemones can morph colors/appearance or take on traits of different anemones of a different color. Lineage: Sang Lee Maximus, traced back to Key Islands Large sizes, 4-6" each Tags: Corals, coral Frags, Anemone Favourite. Ive 5 Colorado Sunburst Nems all ~2.5 at the mouth/diameter (minus tentacles) I have 2 for sale, all in the same size range. The Colorado Sunburst Anemone must be kept without any otherBubble Tip Anemones in the same system otherwise they are often killed via chemical warfare. From $99.28/mo with View sample plans Large Quantity Add to Cart CSBs are available from time to time, please inquire. The original came from a Colorado aquarist, who supplied Cherry Corals. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Learn more about our use of cookies: cookie policy, Nexus Burst Anemones from Eye Catching Coral, The Challenge With Grafted/Protein Infected Corals, The Quest for Ludicrous Aquarium Water Flow, Chromis mamatapara, a New Species of Damselfish from the Depths of Easter Island, ReefStock Denver 2023 Speaker Line-up for this weekend. The Eye Catching Corals team has worked very hard to care for this very unusual bubble tip anemone strain, and we are excited that we will soon offer them to the aquarium hobby. moderate-to-high-lighting, Regular price These beautiful anemones are much easier to keep than any other anemone we sell. Lineage is DIRECTLY to Sang Lee. You are using an out of date browser. They fetch a hefty price, often more than $400 per anemone. Serious inquiries only please. But Nicer.". Palythoa - almost positive please confirm. Facebook . Free shipping when you spend $349 or more! Selling a Colorado Sunburst Anemone, lineage directly to Sang Lee. Warning: Corals may take . Raising magnesium levels gradually up to 1400-1600 ppm can help to combat algae outbreaks, just keep CA and Alk in line as you raise the Mg. Nitrates should be below 10 ppm and phosphates should be below .10 ppm. Plus they come in amazing colors like red, blue, green, purple, white, orange, yellow, and rainbow color variations. Eye Catching Coral has been culturing the new bicolored bubble tip anemones for some time so they are the first to experience and discover the unique appearance of the Nexus Burst Anemones. I have various sizes available, message me if youre looking for a larger or smaller specimen not Colorado Sunburst, about 3" opened. I have 5 Colorado Sunburst Anemone's available. In order to get 100% of the money that you can get for a CSB, you need the lineage but also need to be able to get photos that show the yellow tips and fire orange tentacles. Sang Lee Lineage CSB Anemone 5.9.18On May 7, 2018 I finally decided to frag my CSB lineaged to Cherry Corals.When I first purchased this nem on March 15, 2018, I told myself that I would. One of, if not the, most sought after anemones in the hobby, the Colorado Sunburst Anemone can transition from bright yellow to bright orange to a reddish orange depending on lighting and tank conditions. We're always in search of more writers to help diversify our site and bring in a fresh perspective on the aquarium hobby. Lineage is back to Ki Aquarium. $1,400.00 Colorado Sunburst Anemone (CSB) Colorado Sunburst Anemone (CSB) We frequently get asked the lineage of our Colorado Sunburst Anemone. The electric orange, deep green, and vibrant red coloration make this an instant showpiece for any aquarium, and a definite favorite amoung anemone collectors. From a sandy beach on the Fife Coastal Path, walk inland up a wooded valley carpeted with snowdrops, yellow winter aconites and pungent wild garlic. Colorado Sunburst Anemone-sale price. Keep in mind, this was circa 2014. Does it have a marbled foot ? Without the linage what would be a fair price to set it at? We recommend doing a water change when Nitrate levels rise to 10 ppm. We strive to make our pictures as accurate as possible to the true color of the coral. Open to reasonable offers. Learn more about our use of cookies: cookie policy, Chicago Sunburst Anemone is Yellow Under LEDs and Red Under Halides, Confused Moseleya Grew Like a Chalice Coral, ASF Proten LED Striplights in Marine and Reef Blue, ReefStock Denver 2023 Speaker Line-up for this weekend. They grow moderately fast and can reach sizes of one foot in diameter, although growing to this size in captivity is somewhat rare. The reef aquarium hobby has collectively learned how much the appearance of corals can change under diverse lighting regimes but bubble tip anemones can be even more variable. I have 4 Colorado Sunburst Anemone's for sale. . sold sold sold sold sold - Nicer Reefs "Your Reef. Nov 3, 2017. Let us help you accomplish your dream goals and make them a reality today! $350 ea anemone. Individuals vary from $100 for smaller, less colorful individuals up to $500 or more for the better looking nems. Lineage is directly to Sang Lee. Advertise today. Shane Danger Coleman joins Reef Builders! Please Contact . 12 Hanging Basket Bulbs/Corms-4x Freesia,4x Ranunculus,4x Anemone Garden Plant. Free Postage. All livestock, anemones, bubble tip anemones. Colorado Sunburst Anemone Care. I have a few really nice pieces of coral for sale :) Priced to sell, pickup near San Jose, CA. Buy 3 items or more and get 10% off!!! Chicago Sunburst Anemone (CB8-2) Regular price $1,300 . They were in great health and well looked after so we decided to take the risk and purchase the anemones and naming rights to them. Free Postage. Photos are taken under 100% Violet, 100% UV, 100% Deep Blue, 50% Blue. Category: 500-750 , WYSIWYG Colonies , WYSIWYG Scolymias Trachyphyllias & Wellsophyllias * No returns or refunds due to the limited nature of this product * All sales are We have seen these nems sell for as much as $1500 when they were introduced in the market. Colorado Sunburst Anemone Care. We acquired our colorado sunburst anemone directly from jake adams in 2019. He has a bachelors degree in Marine Science and has been the managing editor of ReefBuilders.com since 2008. Let Me Know What You Have. These are 2-3 inches in size and lineage is directly to Sang Lee. 5 inches great size, natural split. Drip acclimate all corals to allow them to transition to the new tank parameters. Get 10% off when you subscribe to our website newsletter. Canadrian. Source: offerup.com. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Jake Adams has been an avid marine aquarist since the mid 90s and has worked in the retail side of the marine aquarium trade for more than ten years. releasing one more of my awesome yellow phase bubble tip anemone that was bought as Detroit sunburst. These anemones will be random color split (but will contain both colors) and will be roughly 2" when opened. Colorado Sunburst Anemones are some of the most rare and sought after anemones in the industry. 252 0 0. Although all anemones can move around the aquarium, Rose Anemones seem to stay put much better than other anemones. I have 3 CSB anemones natural splits. Gloves: We recommend wearing gloves when handling Anemones. ALMOST WYSIWYG Colorado Sunburst Anemone - Bubble Tip Anemone | Top Shelf Aquatics $213.45 OFF ALMOST WYSIWYG Colorado Sunburst Anemone - Bubble Tip Anemone $ 1,399.99 $ 1,186.54 Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. They prefer to anchor their column, or foot, on the rock rather than the sand. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Jake is interested in every facet of the marine aquarium hobby from the concepts to the technology, rare fish to exotic corals, and his interests are well documented through a very prolific career of speaking to reef clubs and marine aquarium events, and writing articles for aquarium publications across the globe. Jan 31, 2023. Chicago Sunburst Anemone WYSIWYG Reef Geeks from reefgeeksofchicago.com. *Anemone is aqua-cultured and is 2.5-3 when fully open! $450 Shipped. Stinging my near by corals so its getting the boot. Most anemones will die from a torn column. This medium sized (up to 12) rock dwelling anemone that is a great candidate for hosting with clownfish. Many years ago we had the pleasure of visiting the reef aquarium that was the first to grow these out, it . Messages 1,892 Reaction score 2,261 Location Mall of GA. Feb 14, 2023 #1 Price 400 Location of item Description. They have 3 different color phases (color patterns) with the 3 color phases being red, yellow, and orange. $550 shipped I bought this anemone about a year ago as a Colorado sunburst. Absolutely stunning coloration on this one! ($750). Colorado Sunburst Anemones are some of the most rare and sought after anemones in the industry. Even after all of its years in captivity, the Sunburst BTA still garners a lot of respect and a high price tag, the latter of two being driven by a significant demand. . Type: Saltwater Difficulty: Easy Size: ~3-4+" (fully opened) My Tank Parameters:Light - 180-200 PARSalinity - 1.025Alk - 7.8 dKHCa - 440 ppmMg - 1300 ppmTemperature ~76-80FUSA bred/Aquacultured Lineage: Elite Reef Suggestion/Tips: Recommend dipping all corals to remove any unwanted pest. By Posted on April 7, 2021. Christmas Sale! Related products. Description Sunburst anemone is Ki Lineage and is 3 when fully open! Props goes out to the reefer who hooked me up. It just so happened I was on a vacation only a few hours away from the shop offering them for sale (The Coral Connect in Dania Beach, FL.). 6" Colorado Sunburst anemone CSB. Log in or sign up. Ultra Colorado Sunburst Anemone $ 330.00 $ 300.00 CAD Out of stock Sale Items -8% Sale! $500 OFF!- $ $-Anemones Ultra Yellow Tip Anemone *Rare - (WYSIWYG) . Colorado Sunburst Anemone; Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom / Colorado Sunburst Anemone. Be in the know. Please note that all returning members will need to reset. Awesome "colorado sunburst" anemone [pic] close. Fast forward almost 18 months, I am glad to report we have had tremendous success propagating the Nexus Burst Anemone. Free delivery over $300. 3+inches, its an absolute beauty. Christmas Sale! JavaScript is disabled. Remember that it may or may not choose to stay where you place it. Lighting & Flow Requirements: The Bubble Tip Anemone requires moderate water flow and moderate to high lighting (PAR 220-350). Rating - 100%. Want to join the AquaNerd Team? Related products. $450 Shipped. When placing the anemone, try to support it from its slippery underside. All 3 start with a darker oral disc that is kind of a purple color and that fades into either red, yellow, or orange on the tentacles. Jan 13, 2023. Retail Hours: Like most vendors, we started off as hobbyists and in turn made it a business with over a decade's worth of experience. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The strain that started it all, the original Colorado Sunburst Anemone. "Your Reef. $50 OFF!- $ $-Anemones QCC Acid Wash Anemone - (WYSIWYG) . 5.45. I have 2 Sang Lee Lineage CSB Anemones available, 3 and 4 both WYSIWYG They have 3 different color phases (color patterns) with the 3 color phases being red, yellow, and orange. We recommend a 14-20K color spectrum for best coloration. Gazania Sunburst Mixed - 20 Plants - Ready to Grow On Add to Watch list. It truly is an amazing breed. We feared that the unusual coloration might be caused by light shading, photo editing, or maybe even a health issue. Do not use tongs, and do not touch this anemone with bare hands. new construction projects in omaha, ne, are there bears at tishomingo state park,

Alexa Screen Keeps Turning Off, Simon Leather Tregothnan, Bungalows For Sale In Whickham, Good Morning America Weight Loss After 40, Body Found In Jamestown Ny, Articles C

colorado sunburst anemone