Check to make sure the volume is turned up. Sorry for the late reply. These tips should be able to work with Nest models also. Try moving your Nest device to another location. A User community for smart speakers and displays from Google Home/Nest and their related products that use Google Assistant. Same issue. 93.3 is now KJR Sports Radio (Seattle, WA) part of iHeart as well. Just tested and the same issue, fine on the mini without Sonos but wrong station on mini with Sonos. I am using a temporary solution(maybe helps): Google has finally acknowledged the issue where Google Home wont play radio. Gradually the things its meant to do, just stop working. Best regards,Jake, I ask Google to play bbc radio 2 and it says it will play bbc radio 2 via tune in but then plays the Welsh version. There could be interference or other issues with the current position. Google Home devices have been rebranded as Nest, and the original Google Home speaker is now far out of date. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far. Check that you have updated the Google Home app on your device. Once done, kindly monitor and see if the behavior persists. This has been going this time for about 2 months. and our My Google Home Screen played Radio 4. This question has been posted on that forum at least twice and either ignored or given a totally unhelpful answer. Thanks. Of course, almost everything is wireless nowadays, and with that comes a need to connect to the cloud and get a subscription service, at least if you want to store things online. This will play live radio from a Member station near you. "Listen to ". I am glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Hard to believe it's Tunein's problem since I don't know that app, never used that app and have read a few to know not everyone said Tunein fo instance if you would have read mine I specifically said iheart radio about a million timesmaybe, this is just and idea but maybe you could pass this problem along to someone that will do their job and actually look into the problem rather than obviously reading 1 complaint and throwing out a pass the buck response. For me, I am in Washington state and I say, Hey Google, play 95.7 The Jet on IHeartRadio.95.7 The Jet is a 70s/80s/90s hit station. Confirm that the voice command you're using is. it plays perfectly if I set my Google home as the default player, but if I have my Sonos set as the default, then it plays BBC radio wales or cant find the station. Sometimes plays wrong radio station. Select the default music provider that you would like Google Assistant to use. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Tyler Lizenby/CNET. If I add the frequency, it says it doesnt understand. That seems to work! I got it (to work) using the frequency also. Itwas also happening with my our other google devices. Can't understand why the station is available through the phone app but not via Home. As much as we wanted to do all the troubleshooting with your Nest devices, as mentioned before, we only rely on the functions on the 3rd party apps, networks and services. Please let me know, as I would be happy to assist, and answer any questions you may have.Best regards,Jake. Download for Android. Open the home tab by tapping the icon of a home on the bottom left corner of the app. Try setting up voice match, as this helps Google to better understand your voice commands. It will tell me that it playing what I asked, but it actually plays KUBE 93.3FM. Beyond giving you remote control of your outlets, many smart plugs allow you to set timers or monitor your electricity usage. This, to me, indicates that Google has something mixed up, and you may have to submit a feedback report to Google. New updates are being added at the bottom of this story. Best I could do to get it in my time zone without using my phone to stream from an app was to ask for another state/region it seemed to recognise (oddly enough not the capitol city). However, the Google Home app is still alive and well, and the hub used to control all compatible smart devices. There has been multiple artists, but always the same genre. Please let me know if you have any further questions. The favourite radio station in our house is a station called "Absolute Radio". Cookie Notice Spotify: plays some random song that may or may not even be related . Or see the sub FAQ for contact number. It would help a lot if you could factory reset just one Nest speaker for us to test it out and see what happens. Locally its 640am and 88.5fm. I have a mini nest and a Lenovo display, using TuneIn. This works correctly with the assistant on my phone though. @Mertonia, thanks for posting, if this is isolated to one radio station we suggest for you to contact them directly and get some feedback on what keyword you can use to play their radio station. I also found that Looking up the call letters that maybe aren't so commonly used and trying to use those might help. We would really appreciate it! If I ask to play BBC radio 4 it plays BBC Radio 4 extra on Tune In. Click on Queue at top 6. It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. Now it should respond to your voice commands. With that being the case, I am going to lock the thread at this time. I wonder if it knows my brother in law lives in London.LOL? In this case, it really looks like it's only isolated on specific stations with TuneIn. Click on arrow down at side of station 7. The mute button for the mic is on the back of the speaker. https://support.google.com/assistant/thread/123336954?hl=en, https://support.google.com/assistant/thread/147217470?hl=en, Which Google Home devices are experiencing this issue? Press J to jump to the feed. Hope the previous post helped. My Google home is in the bin as I only bought it to voice control my Sonos speakers, Yes as I've stated in several previous posts. Best regards,Jake. Please test it on your end. Same here, doesn't work on my mini or Lenovo display, but okay on Assistant on my Android phone. Hello! It says they're not available or can't be played right now. Head to the Home app and ensure all updates have been applied to the Home device to see if this addresses the problem. @Juniisn't it more likely my issue is the same as everyone else's here? And I can't get it to play the correct one at all! PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on breaking or exclusive news. You can reset this by going to the Alexa App > Three lines in the top left corner > Settings > Scroll down to Music & Podcast > Select the service > Disable skill. I got the correct station after many months of it playing the wrong station. I believe you should be able to do this. This was funny but not overly concerning. Please have a read of all the posts to understand the problem. Ask it to play the HD1 station, the voice prompt states that its playing the HD1 station from Tune in, proceeds to play HD2 station. Hope this helps someone. - edited I googled to find out the actual radio station call sign for my local CBC radio One and its CBN. Google Chrome instructions Mozilla Firefox instructions It used to work but no longer. The answer is for Google or the app owners to investigate and implement an update. Under "Add services," tap Music. Clearly everyone is still having the same problem. Google is playing the wrong NPR station In my town there are two NPR stations, KUAR and KLRE. 12-16-2021 In the app, select the. Vario Hotel Greifswald, Greifswald: See traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Vario Hotel Greifswald, ranked #12 of 13 hotels in Greifswald and rated 2 of 5 at Tripadvisor. How can I disable Tune In, I never use this service? A smart display packs all the fundamentals of a smart home device on top of an easy-to-use interactive touchscreen with speakers. Google's director of research Peter Norvig analyzed all the available data from Google Books to generate a list of most commonly used letters in English .2022-03-12T11:14:25.749-00:00: Buy on Amazon. the only change from my end is that with my Pixel 2 XL I recently received a free Google Home mini. Funny, but costly exercise to not get the services promised. Unplug Google Home before waiting at least a minute to plug it back in. Upgrade your lifestyleDigital Trends helps readers keep tabs on the fast-paced world of tech with all the latest news, fun product reviews, insightful editorials, and one-of-a-kind sneak peeks. I just can't figure out what keywords will play the correct one. Head into the Home app and make sure that the smart device is still present on the app and functioning. You do not have permission to remove this product association. I was referring to @marymary1 response and wasn't able to specify it. Hi Juni. Additionally, verify that the Google account is able to answer questions regarding calendars, flights, and. The fact is it is the devices themselves trying to guess and messing it up. It certainly is frustrating. Were your devices able to play WRAL FM 101.5 Raleigh HD 1 before? 06:15 AM. Here's how. Is it still playing a different station? I open tunein on chrome (phone or pc) She connects us to CBC Gander. If restarting your network and Google Home doesnt work, try saying Hey Google, play 102.0 P4 Malmhus FM on TuneIn. Same exact boat, I had to buy small pocket radio so I could get the morning info from Ramraajh. To confirm, does it happen to all radio stations? Many people on here have said for years this is not working. 12-16-2021 Is there any way of fixing this, or is this a Google/TuneIn issue that they need to fix? Same issue here. Thinking back that does seem relevant. O Aoriano Oriental, fundado a 18 de Abril de 1835, um ttulo de referncia no panorama da imprensa regional portuguesa em geral e aoriana em particular. It appears to guess before I have finished speaking and therefore gets it wrong.Its also got worse in that "play Radio " now starts a Youtube playlist, I have to say "Stream Radio ", Individual, group, it does the same every time, repeats what I asked perfectly but plays KUBE and that never changes eitherI ask it to play The Jet and it says ok playing The Jet and always plays KUBE and yes in every manner, I feel like I have to wait months just to get another off the wall question, the next question yes I've tried that please skip ahead to the solution. So again. "Play ". I didn't mention I also have a Sonos as the default speaker on a mini. You can cast to the speaker. This email address is currently on file. My Radio allows you to access more than 50000+ FM radio, AM radio and Internet radio stations around the world. Open the Google Home app . Stay close to your new device, at least within several feet, while you are connecting. This makes them surprisingly versatile while still carrying an affordable price tag. If you have any questions from here, please feel free to create a new post. This response offered no help, if you read what the problem is.I say, "Hey Google, play iheart radio 95.7 the Jet" Google then response with "Ok, playing Iheart radio The Jet 95.7" but it actually plays KUBE 93.3, if Google is repeating correctly then your suggestions are of no use. It stopped working correctly after the last law suit. I have multiple Sonos/Ikea speakers connected and it worked fine when I first set it all up. google home devices plays the wrong radio station. I've tried it on two different premium accounts, and get the same results: Me: "Hey Google, play <song X> by <artist Y> on Spotify". You can turn up the volume at any time by saying, OK, Google, turn it up. Some Home and Nest devices also have onboard controls you can use to change the volume (and which may have been accidentally used to lower it). With a smart display, you can stream from your favorite music services, automate your lights and blinds, view security camera live feeds, call friends and family, ask for recipe ideas, play games, and so much more. Please let me know if youare still having any trouble from here, as I would be happy to take a closer look and assist you further. To rename the playlist: Go to My Collection and tap the name of the playlist you'd like to edit. But now it seems that some Google Home users are reporting that TuneIn has stopped working on their devices recently. Sometimes Home devices experience bugs that prevent them from playing music properly, especially from certain channels. Chiming in to see if the behavior when playing a radio station persists? At the top right, tap your account. In my town there are two NPR stations, KUAR and KLRE. I choose the desired radio station P4 is a national radio station in Sweden and there are local versions. Honestly@Juniif you're not going to bother reading the whole thread just don't reply. I can listen to it on TuneIn in my phone (so the radio station is working). Google Nest is a line of smart home products including smart speakers, smart displays, streaming devices, thermostats, smoke detectors, routers and security systems including smart doorbells, cameras and smart locks. I'm in the same boat. For example, Pandora music will stop playing on your Google Home if you start streaming from your computer at the same time it's streaming through Google Home. Sign into your Google account if you haven't already, and tap the + button in the top-left corner. Firs the Alexa began doing it and now the Google Homes are. 06:35 pm (IST): Users are again reporting (1, 2, 3) an issue where some TuneIn stations are not working on Google Home. For the past 18 months we have had a Google Home (got another in the past few days to replace one of the Pure radios). Contact the partner to check their availability where you live, or, Verify that the Google Account shown is the one. It is the speaker sending the information to TuneIn that is the problem it should be using BBC Sounds. Privacy Policy. Click on Favourites. Confirm you're logged into your speaker or display with the correct Google Account. Why is TuneIn being used for BBC stations? Still the same here I ask for BBC Radio 4 and the speaker plays BBC Radio 4 Extra. It seems not to be a user fixable problem. I assume you mean KUAR 89.1 FM. They all have the same problem. If yourspeaker or display doesn't play theradio stationyourequested, be more specific with your query,or ask for the station in a different way, using name, frequencyor call sign. Tap the Devices button in the top right corner of the app or tap the hamburger button in the top . After you . The stations are still available on TuneIn, but apparently they switched from MP3 format to HLS format 3 days ago (reported by TuneIn as AAC). When i ask it to play a specific radio via radio frequency it plays the one i want and is on that frequency in my area. "Play [song name]," "Play [song name] by [artist name]," or Play [song name] on [music service], "Play [artist name]," or "Play [artist name]" on [music service], "Play [album name>," "Play [album name] by [artist name]," or "Play [album name> by [artist name] on [music service], Play music based on genre, mood, activity, "Play classical music," "Play happy music," "Play music for cooking," or Play [genre] on [music service]", Play personalized suggested content from chosen service, "Play some music," or Play [genre] music on [music service], Play music on your speakers, TV or video device, "Play music on my living room TV," or "Play [genre] on my bedroom speakers", Whats playing?, What song is playing?," or What artist is playing?, "Set volume to 5," or "Set volume to 40%". I actually researched every troubleshooting tip for this issue and have tried everything on everything and yet in this forum I only get repeated questions and responses because nobody is bothering to read ALL the comments, collect ALL the information and actually come up with a fixable (not pass the buck) solution, It didnt help Ive tried and as pointed out on previous posts a lot of people have multiple devices so this wouldnt make sense. explore all the music partners available on the Google Assistant. Google Home recently learned to recognize. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Make sure the music provider you're trying to play music from is supported onspeakers or displays in your location. Want to know more about us? Sometimes plays wrong radio station. If I ask it to play bbc radio 4 on my Google mini, it works perfectly. I used to be able to say play CBC Radio 1 St. Johns and get it. 3. I use Alexa on the Sonos speakers that have Google and Alexa built in because it just works better. 12-21-2021 None of my google home devices will play the correct radio station. Also, try rephrasing your question, as Google Home tends to better understand direct questions better than long or drawn-out inquiries. I made a shortcut for this exact situation by adding Play KUAR from Tunein radio. Select the station from the results and tap to Play.

Is Sinus Rhythm With Wide Qrs Dangerous, Obituaries For Franklin County, Virginia, Bentonite Clay And Coconut Oil Hair Mask, Diamond Homes El Paso, Winchester Disk Was Introduced In, Articles G

google home plays wrong radio station