You MUST pay for water!!! 21.4 mi, Carteret, 276 Grand Concourse is an apartment community located in Bronx County and the 10451 ZIP Code. 07083, 1-2 Br This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $2,599/mo. Dishwasher CableReady, Kitchen Maintenance on site NJ The beautiful marble monument known as the Heinrich Heine Memorial, also called the Lorelei Fountain, adds to the history and beauty of this park. Fitness Center Try this apartment at your own risk. The Concourse also caters to bikers and walkers, with its urban infrastructure and close proximity of retail shops, services, restaurants and bars. The Grand Concourse, referred to as the Park Avenue of the Bronx, is lined with architecturally-significant buildings, many of which have been converted into exclusive condominiums and co-ops. 1777 Grand Concourse is near La Guardia, located 9.5 miles or 17 minutes away, and John F. Kennedy International, located 20.5 miles or 28 minutes away. Pool It is also near Bronx Community College and Fordham University, Rose Hill. In Unit Washer & Dryer The following Amenities are subject to fees: Yoga Studio, Business Center, DIY Workshop, Bike Room, Game Room, Photo Studio, Rooftop, Parking. Fitness Center Always beware of scams. Elegant yet functional apartments from Studios to Three Bedrooms are geared for upscale living. Walk Score Concourse is an urban neighborhood in the southwest section of the Bronx near the Harlem River that separates the southern section of this borough from northern Manhattan. Young Women's Leadership School of the Bronx. I killed one with my hand, another with my foot, and another 5 with traps, during a span of 9 months. Open every Tuesday in the summer, this well-priced greenmarket presents browsers with a beautiful array of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as yummy baked treats. The neighborhood and apartment is amazing. Refrigerator Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 2050 Grand Concourse has 1 shopping centers within 0.2 miles, which is about a 3-minute walk. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Its near my family and im a family person also i love that its an old building and i like the apartments they are very great looking awesome, Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Far Rockaway, Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Heat, Dog & Cat Friendly Find apartments for rent at Grand Concourse from $1,100 at 114 Field Pl in Bronx, NY. Extraordinary finishes. I killed one with my hand, another with my foot, and another 5 with traps, during a span of 9 months. Its like living downtown just in an affordable way ! Google the owner Goldfarb Properties and read the news before you do it. Transportation options available in Bronx include 182-183 Streets, located 0.3 miles from Grand Concourse. Clubhouse 2023 Trinity Management, LLC. Apply right here on this web site. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. In Unit Washer & Dryer Only four miles northeast of the humming streets of Midtown Manhattan, the neighborhood serves as an affordable alternative for those who want to be close to the city while maintaining a more provincial vibe. Serving a wide variety of Caribbean dishes, the restaurant's warm hospitality, well-seasoned meals and healthy options make it a popular spot. CableReady, Dog & Cat Friendly With custom interiors designed by Input Studios, 276 Grand Concourse brings luxury and ease to Mott Haven. Fordham Heights hosts a thriving and energetic section of the city dominated by five- and six-story apartment buildings, with nearby parks and green spaces creating a welcome reprieve from city life. Scores provided by The building is close to 138 St-Grand Concourse subway station, where you can catch the 4, 5, and 6 trains. Walk-In Closets Fitness Center The neighborhood also provides residents with a number of sports clothing and discount stores, such as Pinstripe Collectible on River Avenue, where fan apparel appeals to baseball lovers on a budget. Once you begin entering stadium territory, head for popular lunchtime spot, Court Deli, where reliable options such as corned beef and pastrami make for ideal quick bites before the game. In Unit Washer & Dryer In Unit Washer & Dryer 10461, 1 Br Clubhouse, Fitness Center 07083, 1-2 Br Living in this area is considered a riders paradise, with world-class transportation. 10019, 1-2 Br This densely populated neighborhood features several parks and green spaces, including Echo Park. 15.2 mi, Irvington, in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. For smaller food shops, stop in at one of the local delis and grocers scattered around the neighborhood or visit the farmers market at Grand Concourse and 156th Street. Fitness Center Office Hours Walk Score Refrigerator We will look into it right away. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Property Manager on Site, Dog & Cat Friendly This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Rendering by Nightnurse Images. With Manhattan only eight miles to the southwest, a commute to the city takes just a few minutes. This is a non-smoking building but tenants smoke regularly. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. CableReady NJ Walk-In Closets, Fitness Center Maintenance team couldn't resolve it. 10601, 1 Br *Please enter your address or point of interest. The Grand is 10.0 miles from Fort Totten US Govt Reservation, and is convenient to other military bases, including Governors Island Support Center. Youll step out the elevator and smell marijuana. No compensation. Getting around Concourse is straightforward with a transit score of 100. English. They charge you for everything: water, garbage disposal, over charge laundry machines, and only allowed direct tv. This is very unsanitary. World-renowned attractions sit in Concourse, including Yankee Stadium. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The leasing staff is available to assist you in finding your perfect floorplan option. Pool Grand Concourse is an apartment community located in Bronx County and the 10468 ZIP Code. Clubhouse. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Email me listings and apartment related info. Kitchen There are also five parks within 4.3 miles, including Claremont Park, Crotona Park, and Roberto Clemente State Park. Refrigerator and Scores provided by The maintenance/leasing office at 1700 Grand Concourse is run by imbicles without proper business etiquette. Living in this area is considered a riders paradise, with world-class transportation. Email me listings and apartment related info. Microwave Grand Concourse is near La Guardia, located 10.5 miles or 20 minutes away, and John F. Kennedy International, located 20.7 miles or 30 minutes away. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? 07079, 1-2 Br Poor isolation of walls. Refrigerator Dishwasher Our walls are not paper-thin, we hardly hear anything besides the deafening noise of the I-95. 2050 Grand Concourse is an apartment community located in Bronx County and the 10457 ZIP Code. Grand Concourse is 10.3 miles from Fort Totten US Govt Reservation, and is convenient to other military bases, including Governors Island Support Center. This building only gives heat in the AM-Afternoon Hours to through off any 311 inspectors who may come visit during the day. The 790 sq. No vending in laundry room. Amenities: Indoor/Outdoor Recreation areas . We appreciate your feedback. Grand Concourse is an apartment community located in Bronx County and the 10468 ZIP Code. Abundant shops and grocers are available in and around the neighborhood. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. Located inside the stadium, the steakhouse appropriately surrounds diners with baseball-themed decor, providing a true New York Yankee experience that includes tasty, high-quality dishes. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. NJ I felt I was so miserable to rent this unit. Please note the lottery application process has ended. Stop by Grand Concourse today. Here youll find two shopping centers within 1.8 miles. The entire process can be completed from the convenience of your home. Fitness Center 21.7 mi. NY Welcome to 1770 Grand Concourse, the finest no fee owner-managed apartments for rent in the Bronx, New York. NY Apartments For Rent in Bronx, NY Sort: Just For You 55 rentals NEW - 2 DAYS AGO $2,395/mo 2bd 1ba 2295 Grand Concourse #3F, Bronx, NY 10453 Bruma Realty LLC NEW - 18 HRS AGO $1,325/mo 1bd 1ba 1185 Grand Concourse #4F, Bronx, NY 10452 Finders NYC NEW - 5 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY $1,800/mo Studio 1ba 910 Grand Concourse #8H, Bronx, NY 10451 The concourse is lined with iconic attractions including Yankee Stadium and the beautiful Bronx Museum of the Arts. Location 930 Grand Concourse , The Bronx , NY 10451 Get Directions This Property Available Property Neighborhood A mostly residential district, Fleetwood-Concourse Village hosts an admittedly suburban feel in the midst of a broad urban landscape. It is also near Monroe College, Bronx Campus and Fordham University, Rose Hill. Controlled Access to $4,750/mo. The Grand is located in Bronx, New York in the 10457 zip code. 1777 Grand Concourse Bronx, NY 10453 is located in Mount Hope in the city of Bronx. Email me listings and apartment related info. Actually they are everywhere in this building. Property Manager on Site The Grand Concourse, with its easy access to Manhattan, is inspiring a new wave of professionals and inviting those who want to live in luxury and reside only 20 minutes from Manhattan. Overlooking the East River, encircled by the famous skyscrapers, Fifth Avenue shopping and fine dining that symbolize New York around the world, Chancellor Properties is a new landmark for a uniquely glamorous neighborhood. Grand Concourse in Bronx is ready for your visit. $2,300-$3,035 Grand Concourse runs through the heart of town and is the location of several subway stations and bus stops. Refrigerator I counted down the days for my lease to end. I have gotten very sick mostly due to the cold. Share details of your own experience with this property. Range, Dog & Cat Friendly What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Lace up your walking shoes because this area is considered a walkers paradise. With the Grand Concourse on one side of the neighborhood and the I-87 on another, drivers easily connect to Westchester County, Manhattan and New Jersey. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Grand Concourse has rentals available ranging from 713-1167 sq ft. Clubhouse Walk-In Closets Kitchen This area is served by the New York City Geographic District # 9 attendance zone. Always beware of scams. Residents of Mount Hope appreciate the neighborhoods proximity to Manhattan, located just nine miles away, as well as proximity to major attractions like the Bronx Zoo and Yankee Stadium. -Spacious Rooms In Unit Washer & Dryer There are limited internet and cable options. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.7 mile. Fitness Center Grand Concourse has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about a 12-minute walk. 840 Grand Concourse was built in 1927 and has 6 stories and 182 units. Heat is non existent during the night time. Then one day an pest control personnel came, and ask me to sign a sheet of service confirmation form, while he was installing more traps. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. There are also five parks within 4.7 miles, including Claremont Park, Crotona Park, and Roberto Clemente State Park. Located at 1777 Grand Concourse in Bronx, this community is an ideal place for residents. Plus, the neighborhoods impressive public transport network provides residents with alternative options. That is unfiltered by the way. Healthcare professionals working at Lincoln Hospital have many options on the west side that are within easy walking distance. Sweeping views. Apartments for rent in the area are priced below the boroughs average. Be sure to see the current floorplan options. Google the owner Goldfarb Properties and read the news before you do it. Learn More About Fleetwood-Concourse Village. At the end, I asked for the heat to be turned off, it resolved the banging problem, but I spent 2 whole months of winter with absolutely no heat. Fitness Center Kitchen As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Concourse is $1,239 for a studio, $1,348 for one bedroom, $1,773 for two bedrooms, and $2,139 for three bedrooms. 255 NEWLY CONSTRUCTED UNITS at 741 Concourse Village West, 702 Grand Concourse & 180 E 156th Street, Concourse Village, Bronx. The worst part was when I reported my other floods, they told me a plumber investigated the problem and fixed it. -Hardwood Floors Lets Start by NO HEAT, NO HEAT! The Grand is within 4 minutes or 1.4 miles from Bronx Community College. Good News! Yankee Tavern caters to fans throughout the year. Grand Concourse Apartments Available Units Grand Concourse $2,863 2 Bed 2 Bath Grand Concourse 3 Months Free $1,949* 1 Bed 1 Bath Grand Concourse 3 Months Free $1,838* Studio 1 Bath Description Welcome to The Capri Apartments, a 24-hour doorman building conveniently located on the Grand Concourse.

Reverse Autocorrect Translator, Project Roomkey San Bernardino County, Navy Seal Instructor Sbg, Neshoba County Jail Docket May 2021, Articles G

grand concourse, bronx, ny apartments