were able to accommodate a gluten free menu that was wonderful. are exceptional. The colors are soft and airy, allowing for all your photos to look great. Inn at the Beach Show prices Enter dates to see prices 2,054 reviews 725 West Venice Avenue, Venice, FL 34285 3.7 miles from Pelican Pointe Golf and Country Club #1 Best Value of 715 places to stay in Venice "This is our second visit at Inn at the Beach Venice Fl. Anna is a true professional. Our guests are still raving about the entire night! I got to be a guest at my own wedding rather than s Every aspect of our wedding party was amazing. La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Jupiter 34 Fishermans Way, Jupiter, FL 33477 US +1-561-575-7201 Thu, Mar 02 2023 Thu, Mar 02 2023 Room, Guests More Options Search Rooms Featured Amenities All Amenities Overview Featured Rooms & Rates Photos Map & Directions Amenities Amenities GROUP BOOKINGS Reviews Hotel Policies Relax with Us in Jupiter She has been so easy to work with and sweet as can be. And the Pelican Club team, especially thankful for Courtney, continued to work hard to communicate with us often and promptly, listen to our ideas (no matter how out of the box they were) and come up with creative solutions as we created our plan A, B, C, D, Eetc for our wedding in the midst of uncertainty. Thank you Pelican Club!! From the very first time we visited, we just knew we had to have our wedding there. We used Southern Floral Company for flowers and DJ / uplighting from Kenny Mondo Productions and was very pleased. We offer you the best of the Old Florida experience, offering visitors an array of natural pleasures the beautiful blue sea, white sandy beaches, plentiful fishing and diving grounds, majestic bird and animal life, fun boating and idyllic sunny days spent beachcombing, relaxing and enjoying friends and family! From coordinating the timelessly traditional elements to incorporating the newest styles, this experienced planner can connect you with a huge variety of vendors to meet your every wedding need. Even though I had a personal wedding planner, Christina Mull was fantastic to work! I could go on and on but my honest review is I would 100% go to the Pelican Club again and if it happens to be available - book it!! A week before the wedding, my wedding ceremony (off-site) changed times and locations, Anna was my first call. The Pelican Club was seriously PERFECT, not one thing went wrong with our day. I would have liked a power wash earlier in the day if possible so I didn't have to worry about my dress to get the pictures we wanted. The venue did a lot of the work for me; all I had to do was pick out my vendors, and they coordinated everything the day of the wedding. All unites include a kitchen equipped with an oven, microwave, and refrigerator. Guests are still talking about how delicious the food was and the incredible hospitality. I was married this past weekend 5-26-19. Some people had left things inside mis understanding the this would be the case. 2023 Exclusive Receive Complimentary Welcome Beverages, . During our reception, my husband and I looked at each other and said wow were actually have a blast and able to enjoy our own wedding! Our guests also fell in love with the venue itself. The hotel's free, hot breakfast gets your day off to the right start, so you have time to enjoy other amenities like the Fitness Center, sparkling outdoor pool and relaxing patio area. Length 6933 yards. The Pelican Club in Jupiter, FL is it. Boy were we right. There were plenty of restaurants to choose from in the area as well. We were married at Pelican Club on November 22nd. Most popular #2 Inn of America $116 per night. The views, the incredible food, the ambience, the location, is hard to top. The stafftop notch, the venue itselfstunning, the food.to die for, the views.breathtaking. Webcam. I still have family members reminiscing about the Lobster Mac & Cheese. For any couple who wants to work with an incredible and friendly staff, and is looking for an inclusive, stress-free, exceptional event at a beautiful, waterfront venue in South Florida that is sure to wow guests we highly recommended the Pelican Club. ABOUT. Skip to Content. We loved the food options and how much food your guests are able to enjoy. The Pelican Club itself was BEAUTIFUL. Highly highly recommend! Make sure you dont get any joining room door unless you know the people, Jupiter is lovely. Everything is perfectly curated and directed to be classy and photograph well. WOW is all I can say. Wendy, the bridal attendant, made the day of go so smoothly and she really helped me keep my stress level as low as possible before the ceremony. In addition to the most elegant dcor inside, the view of the intercostal, lighthouse, pelicans and boats passing by provide the most beautiful ambiance. It doesn't get better than this. Most popular #1 Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach-Oceanview $234 per night. While it was under construction! Every single person they came into contact with raved about them. $$ Caterers, Venues, Event Spaces Hours: 9AM - 6PM 1065 N Hwy A1A, Jupiter (561) 693-5063 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.8 Facebook 4.9 Nexdoor 5 Tripadvisor 5 Take-Out/Delivery Options West Palm Beach is 14 mi from the property. Let's now talk interior - Absolutely beautiful Florida vibes. She supported the entire bridal party throughout the whole day - she is simply amazing. 15 00. Seems like a silly tidbit, but after visiting several venues with less than appealing restroom spaces, this one blew me away (and let's be honest - every guest will frequent this space so it's an important feature to make sure is tidy and clean). Choosing the Pelican Club was the best decision we made. Everything went perfectly, the food one was of the best meals I've ever had, and I felt very attended to. The venue and view are immaculate, but more importantly, the staff is unmatched. Its why the Palm Beaches are known for The Best of Everything. She simply said "we will make it work on our end" and it did! They were there every step of the way through my wedding planning process. The entire venue was incredibly clean. They were there for us with ANYTHING we needed and I have never trusted a team more then them. Save 10% or more at properties in Jupiter when you sign in. The staff at the Pelican Club was very attentive. If you want an exceptional venue with breathtaking views, you cannot go wrong with the pelican club. We recently got married on November 2, 2019 and it was by far the best day of our lives. The host of the LPGA Tour's annual Pelican Women's Championship, it features a golf course originally laid out in 1925 by Donald Ross (formerly known as Belleview Biltmore Golf Club) and reimagined by Beau Welling . Best value #2 Hampton Inn - Jupiter/Juno Beach $218 per night. This venue knows how to do up a party. I wish we could re-live this night again, because it was truly amazing. We are so happy we chose to get married here. The location is so special with a gorgeous back drop of the iconic Jupiter lighthouse and the crystal clear waters of the Jupiter inlet flowin Our wedding day at Pelican Club was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! A Partial Ocean View Room at Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa is a getaway to remember. After a year of delays, Covid, and a lot of stress - I wish I could do it all over again so I could experience The Pelican Club one more time! Thank you to everyone at the Pelican Club!! We wish we could do it all again and we wish that you are able to book your wedding here. If you want to WOW your guests and work with THE BEST CREWPelican Club will not disappoint! The day of, Heather and Mo were fantastic! The Pelican Club is absolutely gorgeous. I can't say enough great things about her. Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. THE FOOD WAS GREAT, THE AMBIENCE WAS GORGEOUS, THE VIEW IS UNMATCHED, AND THE PARTY WAS EVERYTHING I IMAGINED AND MORE! 33469. From the very beginning and throughout the planning process, the team at Pelican Club was extremely responsive, friendly, and helpful. SIMPLY AMAZING! Since convenience was a huge priority for our wedding, being able to have our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all onsite was perfect and so much fun. Having our wedding at the Pelican Club was a dream come true. Our guests are still raving about the food & how beautiful the venue is. Our rehearsal dinner was run flawlessly and efficiently making it a lovely day process for our bridal party. The staff were professional from beginning to end, and we didn't have to worry about a single thing on our big day! First Wedding 4-13-19 and the Pelican Club! Call today to book your stay. facebook; instagram; Phone: 561-273-6600. . Our wedding was the last "normal" event everyone attended (it was February 1, 2020) and everyone still talks about how spectacular everything is. We toured it about a year and half before our wedding day and we knew right when we walked that this was where we were getting married. We had our reception at Pelican, and our wedding ceremony over at the Lighthouse, and it flowed PERFECTLY! Nothing was lost, though, from the end of night clean out, however the brides bouquet was placed in a box and crushed. 999 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304-3310. Through a wall of sliding glass doors, you can step onto the venues signature spacious waterfront deck and enjoy a photography session with the iconic lighthouse as your backdrop. Caroline, the catering manager, helps to turn dreams into reality. 4.8 out of 5 rating, 23 Reviews . No ask or task was too big or too small for her. The food was amazing and as a bride with Celiac, they Our wedding on 9/18/21 was everything we were hoping for and more! The day and evening flowed beautifully with both sun and rain on our wedding day. There is nothing I would change. I cannot thank everyone at the Pelican Club enough for helping make our wedding so special. I found the Pelican Club website before it was even built and knew immediately it was my dream venue. We fell in love with the location directly across from the lighthouse, saw the renderings, believed in the vision and put our trust in Anna and the Lessings from the start. 2 stars and below. The only negative I would say is the deck. Our guests were amazed. The only thing I can say about our Pelican Club wedding celebration is AMAZING!! Our wedding here was totally perfect. Anna reviewed renderings. I especially appreciated the maitre'd, and the room attendant, Wendy. I've never planned a wedding so I ignored it, because I'm excited and its a beautiful venue, right? Hotels 6 B&Bs & Inns 2 Campgrounds 2 Motels 2 Show more View Vacation Rentals Popular 2 Free Wifi 11 Mid-range 11 4 stars 2 Amenities Free Wifi 11 Breakfast included 4 Pool 12 Free parking 11 Show all Distance from 25 mi Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum Dubois Park Roger Dean Stadium Riverbend Park Show all Traveler rating 2 & up 12 & up 14 & up derstatement. The Lessings company and the Pelican Club itself maintained a commitment to health and safety, AND a quality event! The lack of communication and information provided by Pelican was little to none. We were nervous about how Covid-19 safety concerns could restrict our event and the guest experience, but the Pelican Club not only provided a safe property and event, but overall an incredible night! Their only Saturday av Pelican Club is absolutely beautiful and insanely well run. However, that could not be farther from the truth. Your premiere wedding venue in South Florida!! Great job!" Location perfect. The weather was ok, we just had to hang out at our hotel for a bit to let the rain stop before we went out exploring again. You cannot beat this view!) So we took it and had the best most perfect wedding day ever! Highest-rated hotel within 4 miles of Pelican Pointe Golf and Country Club 2022 1. 13,541 were here. This is what you say to a bride who has been planning for over a year and has already postponed and who's wedding is in 3 weeks? Guests already canceled and rescheduled traveling plans: flights, time off from work, hotels, etc.. now do it again? Anna is helpful every step of the way with planning. Very hard to choose, everything we ate was so good. We would choose this venue again in a heartbeat! Sweet, sweet, angel on earth Gail! The property is top notch the way it is laid out, decor, and the amazing view of the intercostal. Every detail, big and small, at the Pelican Club is GORGEOUS and the event space could not be more perfect for a wedding. Not sure how to keep a resort open and charge customers when the employees are terrified of covid so you cant get food, rooms cleaned or be by the pool. The food was amazing, the staff was amazing, everything was honestly perfect. their work did not go unnoticed, and I can't even tell you how many people are STILL talking about the food (even two weeks later). I really felt they went above and beyond and made sure I enjoyed every moment and every minute of my day. Some units at the property feature a balcony with a sea view . d interior as well. My first point of contact was Anna Erickson. They are so organized and professional, we didnt have to lift a finger or think about anything the day of, their staff took care of everything. e personal touches that really make the experience 5/5. As soon as I saw the view I knew there was no other place i We were married at the Pelican Club on May 4th, 2019; only 3 weeks after their first event. They made our special day everything we wanted and more!! We look forward to working with Anna and even more excite We are so excited for our daughter's wedding at The Pelican Club! The venue also has Pelican Club was an amazing wedding venue. She had promised us during our tasting, that she would make sure we got to try all the appetizers from cocktail hour. Pelican Club 1065 N Highway A1AJupiterFL33477 (561) 693-5063 Claim this business (561) 693-5063 Website More Directions Advertisement Lessing's Hospitality is proud to announce the latest addition to our portfolio of venues, the Pelican Club in Jupiter, Florida. We wanted somewhere that could give us a pretty view without being outside and boy did they deliver! Wedding venues are expensive anywhere but here you get what you pay for. service, decor and hospitality. It has modern touches throughout the entire space, without it feeling too modern. Other than this aspect, the entire day was wonderful with the pelican club. 0.2 mile to Pebble Beach Golf Links. All in all the wedding was amazing and The Pelican Club and its beautiful venue over looking the Jupiter lighthouse with its exceptional staff is the only place I could have imagined marrying my best friend and saying I do. Christina Mull is so easy to work with and answered every question I had immediately. As it is a destination wedding, this was the first time my husband and I saw the venue. Our choice to get married here was one of the easiest decisions! The food is to die for, they are extremely accommodating and I had the most magical day of my dreams. Rely on verified guest reviews to pick a place you can call home. Absolutely blown away by how incredible this venue was. Everyone was so kind (especially Christina - She helped us through the entire process And during COVID might I add), and helpful with everything. The bride's suite is to die for - it is so spacious (I had 8 bridesmaids plus my mother and sisters and nieces - so close to 14 people total), and we didn't feel crammed at all. The venue completely exceeded our expectations. This venue is gorgeous. The food, views, staff and attention to detail are extraordinary. Do yourself a favor and get married here! When I postponed I was given an August date and changed my vendors and began to let my guests know; only to find out the next day that they had given me an unavailable date (Anna). orite wedding venues they have ever been to and how amazing the food was. Compare room rates, hotel reviews and availability. Youll feel yourself relax completely on our sundeck with large, heated pool overlooking a spectacular view of the Intracoastal and our 240-foot fishing pier. The grounds are so beautiful, everything is absolutely meticulous and the staff goes above a As a bride who planned her wedding without a wedding planner, I was stressed that I would have to worry about wedding logistics the entire night of the wedding. so I can attend a wedding at Pelican Club again! My day of bridal attendant, Mo, was a rockstar. She truly is amazing at what she does! Someone was there throughout the entire time to ensure we had anything we needed and everything went smoothly. As the mother of the bride, and planner, they made my job easy and the experience seamless. Lighthouse was beautiful day and night. Highly recommend this venue!!! . Our guests were delighted with the entire celebrati We would recommend the Pelican Club to anyone! They even took care of things we didn't know needed to be taken care of! Casa Palmero Hotel at Pebble Beach. 4700 Donald Ross Road, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, 33418, USA. And the city has a small town feel. Marybeth, my bridal attendant was amazing and made sure I had everything I needed on my wedding day. The floor to ceiling windows with views of the lighthouse, being right on the water, the dock in t We got engaged October 23, 2020. It was also clear that the team at the Pelican club was enthusiastic about accommodating unique elements that would make our wedding day special and uniquely us and the Pelican Club really takes care of it all. A perfect setting, flawless operations, outstanding service and food, and attention to detail set the Pelican Club apart. They were extremely professional and made the day run flawlessly. Every guest had nothing but fabulous things to say about the service, meal, and Having my daughters wedding at Pelican Club was the best decision I made. Not to mention the staff who are so attentive to detail and make everything run so smoothly, they have wedding day down to a science! No one was ever without a drink or water glass empty. Their way to negotiate and handle difficult situations with fragile brides is disgusting. Having friends and family from New York I knew of Lessings and when I saw they were opening a venue in Florida I was very intrigued. Fast forward a couple months. From the very beginning Anna made the whole process fun and super easy. My wedding day and night was more than I could have hoped or dreamed of and this is the most perfect place to build your new life together as a married couple! Pelican Club | 1065 North Highway A1A, Jupiter, FL. Super satisfied on how our best day came together! Everyone made my husband and I feel valued and important. Im hoping they refund the resort fee since my only ementity was 2 beers in the bar I paid for and tipped the bar tender since once again they said they are so understaffed because employees don;t want to work for a chance of covid. tressing about coordinating vendors or dealing with issues. We were married in January 2021 (COVID still being an absolute thing), and our guests had more than enough space to feel safe while still enjoying the cocktail hour. She helps in any way that she can, making this process as easy as possible. At the end of our wedding day a woman we had not met proceeded to lock guests out of the venue during our exit. the whole night, and the views were a fan favorite. Every guest has called to say how amazing the food was, the venue and everything. They kindly answered all of our questions with patience and care, were incredibly flexible, and made our wedding day STRESS FREE. business travel features to the top of the filter menu so you can find them faster. I knew everything was in good (great) hands! From $1250. Weddings don't just happen without a lot of coordination and this was perfection. Having our wedding reception at the Pelican Club was truly breathtaking - I cannot imagine having had it anywhere else. The food was fun, creative and delicious and piping hot as well. Hotel Weddings . Check Out. As streams of natural light flow through 150 feet of floor-to-ceiling glass windows, your guests will be mesmerized by the subtle touches of gold that weave through the ballroom's tastefully muted interiors. nice beaches. I cant thank everyone enough. The staff is extremely professional and gracious. I highly recommend The Pelican Club! The bride was able to breathe, relax, and have a stress free planning process. The second you walk onsite, you immediately know your wedding/reception venue search is over because you've just stumbled across the perfect spot! They took the time to make sure we actually ate the appetizers and meal that we picked out. We had our sights set on the Pelican Club as our wedding venue for quite some time. Nice natural areas and museums. I wish we could relive our day over again. This is an actual excerpt from an email my brother-in-law sent me after the event: Just wanted to thank you for an amazing meal at your wedding. The food was absolutely incredible, the service was impeccable, and the team in place on our wedding day made sure everything went seamlessly. No detail was overlooked and they went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we wanted on our wedding day. 1065 N Highway A1A, Jupiter, Florida 33477. people to work with and truly took the time to make sure everything was the way we wanted it to be. The venue is absolutely stunning and our guests raved about the incredible food, impeccable service, and of course the beautiful Pelican Club executed every detail with perfection. The view is stunning, the food was spectacular and the attention to my husband and I, our wedding party, family, and guests goes unmatched. I highly recommend using the Pelican Club for your next event, but especially your wedding. Enter Dates. They were helpful, kind, knowledgeable and always willing to work with us on all details. Rate your experience! She was always there for anything we needed and helped to keep everyone calm and relaxed. The entire team was so easy to work with. I would like to come back when there isn't a rain warning next time to enjoy it a bit more! When I finally got them (Christina) to communicate an answer or plan, she simply said "you will have to cancel or postpone again". I really wanted them to feel included on our big day, so I asked PC if they could prepare meals for my husbands siblings with all of their requested safety precautions in place (pans that had never been in contact with gluten, etc). Jupiter Waterfront Inn They also act as day of planner for you. per night. They always responded back quickly to any questions I had (this was not my experience at my previous venue) and always put me at ease with anything I worried about. Anna and Christina were incredibly helpful the entire planning process. Best wedding venue ever! Courtney and Christina are AMAZING and Shawn was the BEST!! We were married at the Pelican Club on 5/19/19. The team at the club is extremely helpful and supportive and I was able to plan and manage my wedding without a wedding planner. The venue will be gorgeous, and so will the view from the ceremony and ballroom! Food is s We got engaged on Valentines Day 2021 and wanted a wedding date for this year. It was so beautiful and the staff was so amazing to work with. Pelican Club Jupiter, FL 33477 - Menu, 79 Reviews and 41 Photos - Restaurantji Pelican Club 4.9 - 91 votes. Daniel, the maitre'd and Wendy the bridal attendant were amazing - anything we needed, they were one step ahead. The food was delicious. I get emotional every time I think about how fantastic everything was and it all starts with the Pelican Club venue and staff. Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens. Pelican Club is exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a reception space, and once our We had the most magical and stress free wedding thanks to Pelican Club! Thank you to Ana, Daniel, Wendy and all the staff. The food was delic Our wedding at the Pelican Club was truly amazing. Other notables, Daniel the mai tre d for the evening managed the entire night with amazing grace - truly a master of ceremony! The views, the ambience, the menu selections - it does not get better than this! All the hor dourves were also fantastic. Your lodging conditions made the family funeral more uncomfortable and trying. + guests (on a Monday) The food tasting was magical coupled with a wonderful assortment of food and desserts. and they were still stunned! Also, there was never a line at the bar once the whole night- one of the things I hate most about weddings. I dont have anything negative to say about this venue, it couldnt have been a more perfect day and I couldnt have done it without the Pelican Club. Moe and Caroline were amazing on our wedding day! Pool. A job well done. 9.4/5 (1,053 reviews) "This place was great. I dont know where to start when it comes to the Pelican Club. They made sure that we always had a drink in our hands and that our food was always warm. She was and is, an incredible friend, calming presence, and over all amazing person! We are grateful for the service we had at the Pelican Club! From the spectacular view (But really! The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse takes center stage at this stunning waterfront event space. I didn't have a wedding planner, so it was a joy to work with both of them. e office manager was amazing, and the day of staff went over and beyond for me, my husband, our families and our guests!! Christina, Courtney, Mo, Caroline, Shawn, and everyone else will make sure your wedding goes exactly as you have planned and even better than that! View 3 Real Weddings. The staff, location, food, venue all so great. I worked with Courtney a lot and she was so kind. Thank you to all the Staff for a unbelievable wedding for our daughter and her new husband. I had a lot of guests that work in hospitality and they even said that they have never seen such a well run venue. The food and service To say that our experience at the Pelican Club Jupiter was excellent is simply an understatement. Waterfront patios with panoramic views overlook the Jupiter Lighthouse . Throughout all the planning, it was a little painful to get answers and information. Almost all of our 140 guests were from New York/New Jersey area and I warned Courtney that this was a group that likes to eat, drink and party. Immerse your guests in the warmth and charm of this classic Floridian venue, with spectacular dockside vistas. We've got 371 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Jupiter Beach. You will not be disappointed! 18125 Ocean Boulevard, (at Love Street), Jupiter, FL, United States, 33477. It gave us everything we wanted for our special day. The Pelican Club is a stunning venue! Saying I am so glad we chose this venue is an un Pelican Club was by far an amazing venue for my daughter's wedding..everyone was great to work with especially since the wedding was changed 3 times due to Covid. I cant say enough good things about Leila and Caroli A wonderful venue. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Christina was my first contact there. Wedding Day was everything we wanted it to be and more we had Kaitlyn and her team with us Wedding Day and just when they would check in on both my now husband and I throughout the night it just showed that they truly cared and we appreciated it. Anna is very confident yet calming, which are amazing qualities to have while working with future brides and grooms. Wendy, our bridal attendant, was unbelievable making sure we had everything we needed throughout the night and our bridal party could not say enough great things about her, she is the best! it was so reassuring knowing they had every little detail covered throughout the day. None held a candle. Pelican Club offers 7,000 square feet of. The venue allows for such great pictures that many of our guests took the opportunity to get great pictures (many have become their profile pictures). As a full-service venue, The Pelican Club is designed to make your special event an unforgettable triumph. A private balcony offers partial views of the magnificent Atlantic ocean as it glimmers in the Florida light and coastal breezes. You dont really have to work to fill this room with added dcor, because the guests just look out the floor to ceiling windows for the wow!. Pelican Club Visit Our Website 1065 North Highway A1A Jupiter, FL 33477 Get Directions (561) 693-5063 Follow Us: Categories: Unique Wedding Venues Welcome to Paradise. I would highly recommend having your wedding at the Pelican Club. Stephanie, Michele, & the entire staff on our wedding night were INCREDIBLE!! Search, book & manage your trips in the app. We couldn't have selected a better place for our ceremony and reception. The passed appetizers during cocktail hour were delicious I wish I had time for more. I have nothing but amazing things to say about The Pelican Club and their staff. Also, a huge thanks to Chef Richie and the duo from the New York team, Chef Eddy & Billy Ladato, who came down for the event and help crafted the most unbelievable menu that our guests are still talking about. I can't thank Anna and the entire staff enough for making our wedding reception (April 27, 2019) pure perfection! up to the Wedding Day, our tasting with Kaitlyn was beyond the food is perfection and she made it such a great experience. THANK YOU PELICAN CLUB! Ive thought through every moment of the day and evening and I can honestly say, we would not have changed a thing. No need for expensive decor because the room is beautiful. The food was also great (and plentiful).

When Entering An Expressway Your Cars Speed Should, Articles H

hotels near pelican club jupiter, fl