Yet, as soon as Lot and his daughters were clear of the doomed district, Jehovah made it rain sulphur and fire upon the whole area. God condemns wicked acts. If your research wasnt done from there, then God have mercy on you. People on the highest mountains could hear the cries and shrieks of trapped multitudes as the lower heights became engulfed by swirling waters. In fact, it would take us forever to list everything that You've promised and all that You've done. 7 Azariah Jackson 1 y It is true that God permits it. The hidden name of God is believed to be revealed in the Kabbalistic text of the Zohar, however it has remained largely unknown throughout history. But in any case , I believe the Lord God is good !!!! Even tho if you want to know why, search Satan the Devil. If we take the time to reflect on what "Jehovah" is meant to convey, we can't help but be changed. When dissected in the Hebrew, the true definition of Jehovah (Yah-Hovah) is revealed. Does Genesis 1 & 2 imply that there are two Godsa Father and a Mother God? I can understand the YH=yah, but how did you get two syllables from WH? I well know, O Jehovah, that mans way does not belong to him. 2 A Daniel 12:4 knowledge shall increase. As Noah resolutely built the ark for the saving of his family, we can imagine the shouts of ridicule and derision of the multitude: It will never come in our day, Noah. you use JEH AND THEN Hovah thats like saying JEHHOVAH when biblically written it only has one H ?? 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. The Psalmist calls on God to remind those who are evil that He will not tolerate evil being done to His people. He will not permit the wicked forever to get away with giving the impression that God approves of what they are doing. This theory is based on Rev 1:4-5 and Rev 1:8 (note in these scriptures that God: is, was, and is to come). The apostle Paul expresses his confidence that God is able to answer the prayers and fulfill the expectations of His worshippers in ways that they might not think possible. JESE/JEUE. 1) God could change everyone's personality so that they cannot sin. ill be waiting for a reply. And if thats the case how many possible syllables can you turn YH into to prove a point? She calls herself a Hebrew, and believes Jesus Christ is Baal. You gotta work out your own soul salvation but let your decision be made from things you know.knowledge is the gathering of facts, wisdom is the application thereof. This is not me because I do NOT have any Facebook account. Do not be envious of those doing unrighteousness. One Hebrew variant spelling of Gods name is Yehowah, derived from the Tetragrammaton YHWH, or YAHWEH. If you are disobeying Jehovah, then you will hear lots of lies. Meaning of Ephesians 3:20. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumultThat men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth." If your slave master was not a Christian you would not be a Christian. Did my sister swear? What is the meaning of the Hebrew word Satan? No longer would they have to submit to his laws. Site design and hosting by . Now the word visit could mean a quite a few different things from the ancient Hebrew language yet the newer versions of the Bible chose to use the word punish - why is that. Spelling it with all small capital letters distinguishes it from other times 'Lord' is used. The founder of the JWs attended a Seventh day Adventist meeting once got his own ideas and made his own religion prophecising the end and how many times have they dont this in subsequent years. Why not just say Yahweh? I know lots about Satan the Devil. June 12, 2022 . I do not want to be led astray from the Most High Godplease help me understand. Jehovah came with his holy myriads, to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they did in an ungodly way, and concerning all the shocking things that ungodly sinners spoke against him. (Jude14,15) The magnitude of that final execution work is indicated by the fact that myriads of angels are involved and by the fact that all the ungodly are to have execution visited upon them. These texts remained fairly intact, and were not tampered with until a group came along. If you have a vowel after the letter iot/jot the name has the letter J sound. But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.Ps. And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan" (Exod 6:3-4). 24:37-39) Just as they were catering to the selfish desires of the flesh and ignoring Gods warning back there, so it is today. Its clear that Adam and Eve were not assertive at all! There is no such thing as YAHWEY-JESUS, or YESHUA-JESUS. Anyone else that is using this name Ahayah Yashiya there not affiliated with any of my Blogs or YouTube accounts or work. Does the word Jehovah mean evil God in Hebrew? The oldest mention of (negro) YAHWEY is the Mesha Stele erected by King Mesha of Moab to celebrate YAHWEYS victory in war over the ADAMIC [WHITE ISRAELITES] in 840 BCE, they were not YAHWEYS chosen people. In English, the Y is pronounced as J. He annihilated everything that breathed, just as the Lord God of Israel had commanded. You might see the Masoretic text referred to in footnotes as MT or M-text. (a) What is the situation on earth today? Shava'/sawa' - 22 verses - Job 19:7; 24:12; 29:12; 30: . I suffered from night terrors, sleep paralysis, severe anxiety and depression, eating disorders, and alcohol abuse. How We Know that God Will Put an End to Wickedness. In Paleo-Hebrew/Greek [His] name is or Iesous. JESUS THE FATHER, JESUS THE CHRIST/SON, JESUS THE HOLY SPIRIT. Another promise of God that he will ease righteously disposed persons of the terrible burden of living indefinitely among the wicked was expressed by the patriarch Enoch. 4. Yah/Jah just denotes God, Some people say some of the Prophets have Jah/Yah in their names also but there is prophets that lived that did not, Moses did not, Samuel did not! They were actually recorded as prophetic patterns of things to take place on a vastly larger scale. Christian theologians began to make the pronunciation or spelling as Jehovah, choosing to disregard or dismiss the Masoretic translations of the word. Millions of ADAMIC [WHITE ISRAELITES] are using negro~Babylonian Y names to worship God The Father and The Christ, are clueless to the blasphemy their committing. A grandson could actually be your grandfather. To follow Satan is to be a Satan worshipper. Again, anyone can make this claim, but what is lacking is evidence. After the Exodus, Moses wrote theORIGINAL NON-CORRUPTED SCRIPTURES in Paleo-Hebrew/Greek in 1446 BC, ( ) did not appear in them. There are many Hebrew names that begin with the sounds of the first few letters of Yehowah. Appointed by: Pope Mr. & Mrs. Christian, you dont want your lifetime of going to church only to end up with you being cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, because you dont know the name of God and HIS Son do you? Let us give ourselves, for that is what Your Word says You really want: our hearts, minds, and spirits. (Psalm 83:1-2, Psalm 83:18). They made the claim that the God of the Old Testament, YHWH, was evil. Learning more about the name of God goes beyond being a simple study. Jehovah's Witness organization, where I was brainwashed to believe that I would never graduate high school because Armageddon would arrive at any minute and we would live forever in paradise. They were not only evil, they were evil continually. Satan the devil used to be an angel the he decided he wants to be as great as Jehovah so he made an very evil plan to not obey Jehovah. Those verses dont support such a statement. No more discussion needed, because this is what God told Moses. Notice how thorough the cleanup that Jehovah will conduct on this earth. Does the word Jehovah mean evil God in Hebrew? Ask yourself reasonably, how is anyone translating Yahweh to Jehovah? Satan called into question God's right to rule. 2:7; Gen. 18:20; 19:4-14. Shalam! God's name, his qualities, his sovereignty, his purpose, the kingdom under Christ, baptism, love, caring for one another, salvation by faith, preaching and teaching to make disciples, the resurrection, an end to wickedness, remaining clean from the world under Satan's control, sin resulting in death - I'd list those as essential. All rights Reserved. For other occasions, the name Adonai was substituted for YHWY. So when you are saying that you are praising Lucifier. Their purpose was to hide the history of the real Hebrews, so that they may be the chosen people. He forbids murder, stealing, fornication, greed, drunkenness and other acts of wrongdoing that cause humans to suffer. But I believe you have done your research wrong and have been misled, which occurs often in the world we live in now. In Colossians 1:15 says Jesus is ""the firstborn of all creation." He was the first thing God made, and then through him all othe. 20:10. In this passage, Isaiah lifts up praise to the Lord for forgiving His people when they repent, and for restoring their relationship to Him. It is being made by a Satanist who has no interest in the truth. He never wanted them or their children to suffer or have trouble. JW organization is over. Here, God tells Moses He is aware of how the Hebrews have been treated by the Egyptians, and promises to deliver them from there into the Promised Land. Did the Bible ever say that Jehovah is evil? Priests have MORE POWER than God Himself. They have resulted in great human suffering. This short definition carries a sense of the eternal. Popes declaring Mary co-redeemer / co-redemptrix / co-savior. This gesture can have the same impact today as it did for the Hebrews. Amen. "Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts." King James Version (KJV) < Previous Verse Next Verse > View Chapter Jeremiah 2:19 Context How To Pray? He asked the Lord if there were 50 righteous, would the Lord spare it; He said yes. When you say HalleluYAH or HalleluJAH you are giving your HIGHEST PRAISES to the negro~Canaanite~Edomite moon god YAH. Psalm 4-2. All rights reserved. We saw the Lord standing upon the breastwork of the pulpit, before us; and under his feet was a paved work of pure gold, in color like amber. The Hebrew word for wickedness we find in dozens of Scriptures (e.g. Evidently, Satanmade it clear that it was he who was the liar, not God. As the ark tossed to and fro on the surface of the boundless waters, its occupants, Noah and his family, had time to ponder the fact that Gods announced purposes are always carried out. (b)What questions need answering in connection with this issue? It means I AM. Yet they say, "The Lord does not see, nor does the God of Jacob understand" (Psalm 94:6-7). Jehovah in American English (dhouv) noun 1. a name of God in the Old Testament, a rendering of the ineffable name, JHVH, in the Hebrew Scriptures 2. (Colossians 2:9). Table Of Contents. Romans 3:23 reminds us "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Only through Jesus, God's Son, do. Psalm 4-4. Jehovah definition: Jehovah is the name given to God in the Old Testament . The first sin was an attack on Gods sovereignty. That is, it was an attack on Gods right to be mans absolute ruler or superior. Period. You can connect with her on her website: heatheradamsworshipwalk.com, 10 Reasons God Might Not Be Blessing Your Life, Inspiring Mother Breaks Down after Earning Golden Buzzer with Celine Dion Hit, 7 Things that Will Keep Me from Coming Back to Your Church, 6 Truths about Jesus Coming into the World, 9 Christians You Don't Want to Sit Beside on Sunday Morning, 10 Things You Should Know about the Intermediate State of Death, 'You Raise Me Up' Duet Earns A Standing Ovation From The Judges. << Isaiah 5 >> King James Version 26And he [Yahweh] will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them [jewish people] from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly. So how do we respond to Your grace and mercy? (from 'Days of Elijah'). 6:18) His dealings with wicked men of the past and his deliverance of the righteous point to the pattern he will follow in our day. (b)How might much of the suffering on earth be prevented? (BibleStudyTools.com). ( ), Yd, H, Vav, H YHVH/YHWH/YAHWEY/YAHUAH/YAHAWA/YAH/ YESHUA/YAHSHUA/YAHUSHUA/YEHOSHUA/JAH/ Shalam! is this between the Melchizideck priests and the Levites? Wake up before its too late and your the ones saying we cast demons in your name as he says I do not know you and you are dead to me. 25:1. Jehovah is one of the ways of saying YHWY, the true, personal name of God. Change). The pattern is made up of letters from the Hebrew alphabet: Yud, Hay, Vav and Hay. And they were successful, as they were chosen. They give nothing to the poor and sit and wait for the UN to give them orders where they have a seat since the begining of their conception pretty much. Satan called into question Gods right to rule. Or has the record of history shown that the prophet Jeremiahs words are correct: It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step?Jeremiah 10:23. Those who parrot these type of people also show their dangerous susceptibility to believe just about anything they read. Habakkuk is becoming more burdened in light of the great wickedness in the land and God's . You must remember Jehovah and Jesus created all things PERFECT which means all creatures would HAVE a PERFECT relationship with Jehovah; there would be no need for the PERFECT Angel to want to be worshiped nor would there be any imperfect thoughts in ADAM and EVE. Most Christians are familiar with the word Jehovah. Shalam! We need to examine it in order to understand why God has permitted wickedness. Why things were always missing and how things even bad things always came when I prayed because I was praying to the God that seeks to destroy me and everyone else because he HATES us. What kind of progress is it when men can walk on the moon but cannot live together in peace on the earth? If that were the case, surely all their children would have been brought up to be Satan Worshippers. Yahweys wife was also black named Asherah, Ishtar, Venus, Hathor, Gaia, Aphrodite, & Isis the queen of Heaven. They had refused to reform. Have not parents who truly love their children permitted them to undergo a painful operation to correct some problem? Please read my detail research on the names and kindly do your own research for further studies. (from 'Guide Me O Thou Great Jehovah'), "There's no God like Jehovah!" His name means TO BE. text does insert vowels for adonay and Jewish students and scholars read adonay whenever they see the Tetragrammaton. Now the day of reckoning approached. Website powered & protected by Jehovah's holy spirit. Upon my investigation Jehovah Witness is one of the newest religions by Charles Taze Russell in 1870..clearly the scriptures predate thisso having gotten that out of the way, one must ask questions when reading the scriptures. God did work under the name of Jehovah, from His leadership of the Israelites out of Egypt to the end of the Age of Law. Most High GOD Christ According to the Hebrew Language!! 4 A person may at first think that there could be no reason great enough for God to allow all the human suffering that has been experienced over the centuries. 3 It was Satan the Devil who started wickedness on earth. Shu = sky god. He chose them and gave them the world, so long as they do his desire and work for him. Jehovah Means Father Of All Evil , Christians Should Stop Calling God by That Name -Man Of God. Gods right to rule is not questioned in Genesis 3:3-5.

Utah Basketball Player Rankings, Used Stall Drapes For Sale, Michelle Urban Dictionary, Dodge Ram Third Brake Light Not Working, Articles J

jehovah means god of wickedness