The mark of the beast will be forced on you soon. Give praise and thanks that I am protecting your lives., Jesus said: My people, I will lead My faithful to My refuges, but they will enter slowly to give My refuge builders time to assign beds and places for each believer. In heaven you will enjoy being with the One you love forever. Jesus said: My son, you have been out evangelizing people so they could be converted for over 25 years. The unvaccinated people will be further harassed by Biden in his evil effort to get everyone vaccinated with the poisonous Covid shots. My son, you are seeing the signs of a weakening in faith, and the one world people are ready to control people in leading up to the Antichrists control. You need to pray that wars do not start in the Ukraine or in Taiwan. These shots will endanger your peoples health because these viruses and vaccines are meant to kill people and reduce the population. This new virus will kill many vaccinated people, if they are not converted in the Warning. Mary said: My dear children, when St. Gabriel came to me, I gave my fiat yes to being the Mother of my Son, Jesus. Everyone will have a free will choice to be with Me, or they can choose the world and the devil. This is a wonderful story of healing cataracts which is a problem today that many people have to have operations to see clearly. Jesus said: My people, in todays Gospel (Matt. Many Christians and martyrs had to suffer for keeping their belief in Me. The previous lock down did not slow down the spread of the virus, and now being vaccinated does not appear to stop the delta variant either. When the evil ones release the next deadly virus, many vaccinated people could die. You will be returned to your bodies, and My believers will be called to the safety of My refuges., Jesus said: My people, I have warned you in previous messages that I would give everyone an inner locution when it is time to come to My refuges. Some people are chosen to suffer more than others because they have been given more graces to endure it. I told the Pharisees that I desire mercy and not sacrifice. I do not want to lose even one soul, so make it clear that this choice will be forever, and not just a lifetime. Some of these weather events are a punishment for your sins of abortion and your sexual sins. John Leary, or the formally condemned messages of Maria Divine Mercy or the Army of Mary). My refuge angels will place a shield over My refuges, and My faithful will be protected from My destruction. It is this same strength of faith that I want all of My faithful to have all of the time, so you are confident that I can lead you through life to heaven. I love all of you, and I know your requests before you even mention them. These souls are thankful for remembering them. Be thankful that you have electricity to cool your houses down with air conditioning and fans. The non-believers will suffer from the coming plagues and the abuse of the Antichrist. Then I will bring My faithful down into My Era of Peace where you will live a long time without any evil presence. Life is precious, and that is why your abortions of My created unborn babies are an abomination. Trust in Me and I will protect My faithful from any diseases and from any evil demons., Jesus said: My people, a day of judgment is coming on the world when I will separate My sheep of the faithful from the goats of the evil ones. The bodies of the vaccinated people will continue producing the spike protein, and this will eventually overcome their immune system by constant inflamation. You are on the brink of more serious attacks against My faithful, because Satan hates any proclamation of My words that lead to holiness for people. Be prepared for more wars because Russia and China see Bidens America as weak and no longer a threat to further takeovers. I discovered who touched Me, and I told her: Daughter, thy faith has saved thee. what does x subscript 0 mean in physics; mystery cookies strain leafly; arkansas baptist buffaloes men's basketball roster; stanley alpert wife; Menu. I have given you My Good Friday oil, and the exorcism water with the miraculous medal which you can use to bless the vaccinated people so they will not die. Your Covid restrictions and the weakness of faith in your people, is evident in the fewer people attending Mass. This faith in My healing power is necessary for all healing to take place. At an early age, Ben was exposed to the theatre, filmmaking, TV production, and behind the scenes of photo shoots and After all of the evil ones have been cast into hell, I will raise My people into the air so I can renew the face of the earth. There is a threat to your reserve currency in the dollar once other countries stop trading in dollars. I will renew the earth, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. They should be more responsible for their actions, and take the right step to get married properly in the Church after they come to Confession. Now these same people are trying to force vaccines on you that you do not want, nor need. When your country goes into default on its debts, your money will no longer be a reserve currency of the world. Abraham was 100 years old and Sarah was 90 years old, yet Abraham was told he would have a son, Isaac by Sarah. Jesus said: My people, for many hours I am alone in the tabernacle, and only a few people come to honor Me. You can be a help by blessing the vaccinated people with the Good Friday oil, or the exorcism water with the miraculous medal to heal them of the vaccine effects. You can do some fasting and prayers in support of the priest. One of the most important gifts of Mine is your very life existence, but even your people are discarding My babies in abortion as human garbage. For man it is too difficult to comprehend Three Persons in One God, because it is a Mystery to you. In todays Gospel (Matt. This will come some time after My Warning and the six weeks of conversion. Be ready for these shortages as I asked you to have three months of food stored for such times., Jesus said: My people, you will be fortunate at My refuges to have daily Holy Communion from either a priest at Mass, or My angels will distribute the consecrated Hosts. Once the evil ones are in hell, then I will renew the earth and bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. I saw an overwhelming ongoing vision that was a sign of the coming deadly virus that would kill a lot of vaccinated people. This button displays the currently selected search type. God the Father said: I AM WHO AM is here to share this great feast of the Blessed Trinity because We are Three Persons in One God. When you see My Warning come, you will be coming soon to My refuges. To provide for larger numbers, My angels and St. Joseph will take care of any needed accommodations. You need to keep your immune systems protected with vitamin C and D3 2000. You know the devil is a liar, and his evil workers are also liars. The devil and the media are controlling the minds of many people, but My power is greater. Pray for your farmers to be successful in bringing your food to the table., Jesus said: My people, when I bring My Warning before the next deadly virus, it would be good for My faithful to have their souls clean with Confession when they face Me at their mini-judgment. I will multiply your prayers for all of your intentions., Jesus said: My people, you have heard in the Gospel about the good tree that bears good fruit, and the bad tree that bears bad fruit. Tuesday, September 7, 2021: Jesus said: My son, you have been out evangelizing people so they could be converted for over 25 years. Their overspending could bankrupt your countrys economy and your open borders will put an unnecessary tax on your people to support the illegal immigrants being bussed all over your country. Trust in Me to provide for all of your needs., Jesus said: My people, you have been hearing several hacker attacks that have caused long gas lines and some meat shortages. WebThe leadership election was the first to be held under new rules agreed by the party in 2021. I keep warning people to stock up on three months food for every family member, or those people, who do not, could face starvation. The Leadership In the same way, My son, you also immediately said yes to the mission that I called you to. On the call this morning, Fran Soistman, eHealth's Chief Executive Officer and John Stelben, Chief You are seeing some places supporting vaccine passports where people are not required to have masks. You will read how Tobit has his cataracts removed so he can see, and later Sarah will marry Tobiah without being killed. Pray for the souls of your children and do not give up on them because I do not either., Jesus said: My people, you are seeing a lot of financial problems and disasters occurring that will take lives and threaten your food supplies. Trust in Me to protect My faithful at My refuges of protection with My angels. I stayed with Elizabeth for three months until she gave birth to St. John the Baptist, and then I returned home to Nazareth. You will have no evil present, and you will grow in holiness. The commentator in your interview asked you how you knew these words are from Me, and you told her how you tested the spirit to see that it is really from Me. No, John Leary, who claims to be receiving messages from Jesus, Mary and the saints, does not have Church approval. But the Gospel is still speaking of the end times when I will come on the clouds to judge everyone. You all are too valuable to Me to leave you alone without help. Jesus said: My people, America needs to wake up out of your media brainwashing, and see how you are a bunch of frogs being slowly boiled to death in water. The Government must get heavy with the police to make them crack down on lockdown rule-breakers, Matt Hancock said during the pandemic.. This definitely is not normal. Jesus said: My people, you are seeing the beginning of the vaccine mandates that will be getting so bad, that I will soon have to bring My Warning and the refuges to save your lives. Shamon. Now, I am showing you how they will be disposing of the many bodies by either cremation or by using mass graves. I have had My refuge builders set up refuges for the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. If these evil ones can force you to take an unneeded, poisonous, Covid shot, then they will force you to take the mark of the beast next. The angel told me that my cousin, Elizabeth was miraculously in her sixth month of pregnancy. The progressive curriculums are bringing down the learning of the children, and they are forcing them to be taught only Godless communism with no word about Me. These actions could trigger a coming world war. He is a father and grandfather. Jesus said: My people, you are all familiar with the centurions words when he said: Lord, I am not worthy that Thou should come under my roof, but only say the word, and my servant will be healed. (Matt. Be ready to leave your homes for My refuges after the Warning., Thursday, December 2, 2021: Those people, who do not believe in Me and do not repent of their sins, will suffer much, and they could be lost in hell. There are not many places where people can adore Me in chapels in perpetual Adoration. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the Biden is going along with the one world peoples plan to reduce the population with the mandatory Covid shots. My angels will help you in all of your accommodations., Friday, December 3, 2021: (St. Francis Xavier) I will warn My believers with a cross on their forehead, that they will need to come to My refuges so they are protected by My angels from the Antichrist and the demons during the tribulation. I will tell people in their Warning that they can be healed of their vaccination by blessing themselves with the Good Friday oil, or the exorcism water with the miraculous medal. There are more possessed people than you think because they can hide in their silence. Jesus said: My people, today you are seeing the rush of shoppers to buy their gifts for Christmas at supposed sale prices. If they can mandate Covid shots and boosters to everyone, then they will next demand that you take the mark of the beast, and you will be faced with losing your soul. Just as I read some words of remembrance for Camille, now he was giving words about me. You will be fortunate to have water wells, but some could go dry. If you love Me, you will show your love in your daily prayers and possibly your daily Mass. So you stored some kerosene and a lot of wood from your trees that were cut down. You can also show your love for Me when you visit Me in Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament. You will even have a time in your place of judgment. Tomorrow, they will try and come door to door to demand the same shot. You are seeing in the vision how some souls of your classmates are in purgatory, and they are grateful for the graces that they received from this Mass intention. The 2021 season was a Big Ten-only regular season, but Maryland and Notre Dame met in Notre Dame, IN, in the quarterfinals of the NCAA Tournament. Jesus said: My people, today you read the part of Tobits story how he was healed of his cataracts with the help of the archangel, St. Raphael. I want My people to reach out to all souls in your evangelization efforts, and I will repay you. On the day of the Warning you will see two suns in the sky, and there will be some days of darkness. If NATO and America do not come to the aid of a Russian invasion of the Ukraine, then Russia will continue to keep invading countries that used to be part of the old Soviet Union. Even if I called My faithful to My refuges, I could multiply your food to cover the less than 3 years of survival during the tribulation. Fear not because you will have powerful angels side by side all around the perimeter of your refuge to protect you. You receive Me in Holy Communion, and I am with you in My Real Presence for about 15 minutes. Jesus said: My people, your readings today give glory to the birth of your children. WebBen Passman grew up in Chicago, the son of a seamstress. If My believers believe that I can heal them from their vaccination, I will find a way to heal them, even if they need healing before coming to My refuges. These people prey on the unknown, and they only want to use the virus as a means of controlling people. You have traveled to give your talks for over 25 years before the Covid virus started. I healed the twelve year old daughter as she came alive when I called her to rise. You are fortunate to see your family grow with your grandchildren. You will see Me soon in My coming Warning, so have your soul prepared with frequent Confession. You can bear fruit when you pray for your intentions. I would not destroy these cities if I found ten just people. Only My believers with a cross on the forehead will be allowed into My refuges. Jesus said: My people, todays Gospel speaks about loving your enemies and sharing what you have with them. Web For any other questions please email me or contact me using any of these messaging platforms (LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram. These are the same evil ones who are trying to reduce the population with their man-made viruses and toxic Covid shots that they are using to kill people. Go in peace and be healed of thy affliction. I arrived at Jairus house and I put out the mourners, since his daughter had died. You are in the Communion of Saints when you unite your love with Me, your neighbors, the saints in heaven, and the souls in purgatory., Wednesday, June 30, 2021: (The First Martyrs of Holy Roman Church) This howling lasted for three hours. This is why your short time on earth is so valuable, and it is by your actions that I will see how much you love Me. During the tribulation of the Antichrist, I will provide refuges for My faithful, and My angels will protect them from the evil ones. Trust in My word and My protection for all of your needs., Jesus said: My people, because Russia senses weakness in the NATO countries, there is a strong possibility that Russia will try to invade the Ukraine. https://johnleary.com Tuesday, August 17, 2021 Jesus said: My people, you are being tested by Bidens actions in Afghanistan, your border problems, and your vaccine Try to make some special visits to show your love for Me at different times than Mass. Filed Under Messages | Comments Off, Thursday, November 25, 2021: (Thanksgiving Day) It is good to get My message out to the people who may be influenced to be converted. With the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or coming to My refuges, this would be a chance for the vaccinated people to be healed, but they must believe I can heal them in order to be healed. You could see a possible increase in your unemployed workers because they will refuse to take the Covid shots and they know how life threatening that the poisonous shots are. You show your love for Me in your daily prayers, and I respond by giving you My messages at Holy Communion at Mass, and at Adoration every night. (Luke 1:46-55) Canticle of Mary: My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, my spirit rejoices in God my Savior for He has looked with favor on His lowly servant. WebFebruary 27, 2023 new bill passed in nj for inmates 2022 No Comments . This is why coming to monthly Confession will prepare you for your coming Warning., Jesus said: My people, I want you to be prepared if you lose your electricity, so you can have light at night with flashlights, oil lamps, or other light sources. The caucus (64 Labour MPs) votes via exhaustive ballot, and a candidate would require the support of two-thirds of the party caucus (i.e., 48 MPs) to be elected. Trust in Me and My angels to protect you and provide for your needs., Tuesday, June 1, 2021: (St. Justin) Last year there were very few flu cases reported, even though the flu comes every year. I told you before that I would bring My Warning before this deadly virus would be released. Some people are even dying from heat strokes. You are in the end times and this is the pre-tribulation time. This will prepare you for any EMP attack, or an electric shutdown caused by the one world people when they want to take over. By trusting in Me and your obedience to My laws, you will be rewarded in heaven with Me for all eternity., (Memorial Mass for Uncle Bill) Uncle Bill said: I am happy to be with my deceased family members, but I am sad that I had to leave Melinda, my daughters, and the rest of the family behind. Your jobs are being threatened by a vaccine mandate that will kill you, and you should not take it. You also will be traveling again to support a young man and his mother, as the exorcist priest will be doing another exorcism session with him. When you share My love and reach out to help people, you have to make time for them, even at your own inconvenience. Be ready to come to My refuges when you see a major new war break out.. You also are proclaiming about how I will protect My people at My refuges with My angels. You started coming to daily Mass when you were seventeen years old If you quit your job, you can use your three months of food to survive a while., Jesus said: My son, you are planning your Zoom interview for TV tonight that you will be giving tomorrow. If My faithful are short of food before you come to My refuges, I will multiply your food if you pray to Me in faith., Jesus said: My people, the evil ones will release a new deadly virus after My Warning, and this could kill many vaccinated people. Jesus said: My son, you just went on your fifth trip and the tenth exorcism session by a priest over a young man at Buffalo, N.Y. You heard some loud sounds from the demon at this exorcism. Pray that the vaccinated people can be healed with the Good Friday oil, the exorcism water with the miraculous medal, or at My refuges., Jesus said: My people, many of you do not understand how deadly the Covid vaccines are, and you should not take them, or you could die within two years, or when the next virus is released. Time is one of My precious gifts to all of you, but it is how you can use time wisely for your most benefit that will give you the most reward for your actions. Christians need to be joyful all of the time because you can trust in Me. This war could easily spread to other nations as many people could be killed. He has cast down the mighty from their thrones, and has lifted up the lowly. There are good and bad people as well, so you will know a person by the fruit of their actions. Give thanks and praise for your gift of faith which will be rewarded in heaven., Jesus said: My people, you have been given many lies about the Covid virus and the Covid vaccines. The readings are on the end days that I These Covid shots are ruining your immune system, so when this deadly new virus comes, people will be dying all over. The Covid-19 virus has killed a large number of people, but the big goal is to use vaccines to kill even more people by their bioweapon to use the spike protein to destroy peoples immune system. Trust in Me to protect My believers when the authorities will try to kill you. After the Warning, you will have six weeks of conversion. Eli Newbrun-Mintz: Good morning, and thank you all for joining us today. Even some states are promoting more vaccinations with money paid out, or restrictions on unvaccinated people. These bad effects of the vaccines are not being made public, but people should be warned not to take these toxic shots. This will be another test against Biden to see how much he is willing to defend the Ukraine from an attack by Russia. You know that I will help you with your needs by trusting in My care for you., (Ron Huber memorial service) Jesus said: My son, you remember Ron years ago when you saw him at the Blue Army prayer group. You remember well how I had difficulty in healing people in My hometown of Nazareth, because they lacked faith in My healing. You remember the Blue Army well because you started your own prayer group as a Fatima cell, and you just celebrated your 49th anniversary for your prayer group. The Time Academy coaches and educates people and organisations to Master the Art of Prophet John Leary http://www.johnleary.com Tuesday, July 20, 2021 Jesus said: My people, sometimes I enable small miracles for the people to have more faith in Even as you, My son, are growing some grass, you see how much water is needed to germinate the seeds and keep the grass from drying out in the summer.

Death Wish 2 Uncut Dvd, Compartir Fotos Icloud En Familia, How To Shift To The Anime World, Cemetery In Front Of Eastern Gate, Articles J

john leary messages 2021