Its also Kyrie Irving! In Irvings first year, the Celtics got off to a scorching 16-2 start, but he missed the end of the season and the playoffs with an injury. The 2018 film puts forward the belief system of a group called the Hebrew Israelites, who claim that Africans and other people of color were the real chosen people of the Old Testament and that their identities have been appropriated by modern-day Jews. Almost everything else went smoothly. ", After joining the team in L.A. during the road trip, Irving vowed not to be distracted by the "ruthless" business aspect of his situation, stressing that, "I just want to be all-in on what we got going on.". According to Sullivan, the journalist writing a book on the team, only one of the squads Black players, a benchwarmer named Theo Pinson, put one on. But Irving said on his 9/11 Twitch stream that he had lost his mother, his native queen, to drugs in the streets. After the championship in Cleveland, Irving began to inquire about his mothers Indigenous roots. Kyrie Irving Management Team Kyrie Irving Agent Name: Email: Address: Phone: Kyrie Irving Manager Name: Shetellia Email: ia. Considering the lack of favorable trade assets for the Mavs, who owe this year's top-10 protected pick to the New York Knicks as the last payment for the swing-and-miss Kristaps Porzingis deal, the odds were stacked against Dallas making a significant upgrade this season. In 2017, he requested a trade and landed in Boston, the city where his parents had met. 2023 Minute Media - All Rights Reserved. Irving refused to get the shot. This seems even more, like, Were kings and queens. They also suggested Irving hadnt seen the entirety of the nearly four-hour film. Just looking forward to the summer, building with our guys here.. As he was getting settled and the Suns were dealing with the fallout of trading away the bulk of their core, there was a fortunate break: Phoenix only played two games over a 13-day span, including the All-Star break. Despite the hype about Ron DeSantis surging past Donald Trump, both Republicans look unusually strong at this early stage of the presidential race. The president surprised and angered some Democrats by declining to veto a GOP effort to block a D.C. bill. Kyrie Irving sees himself and Kevin Durant managing the franchise alongside owner Joe Tsai and general manager Sean Marks. We know the penalty. That changed when Irving asked out of Brooklyn, as his turbulent track record and expiring contract limited his value in the trade market. The Nets, cooked, immediately dealt Durant too, officially ending the superfriends era in Brooklyn and leaving fans as baffled as ever by one of the most talented and self-destructive athletes theyve known. Irving doesnt so much keep the ball on a string as operate a magnet right above it the basketball equivalent of Lionel Messi snaking impossibly through packs of defenders. "A lot of people like to make a bit of an emphasis on how many games we've lost, but for us right now, we're just focused on putting one foot in front of the other," Irving said that night. Hes this rebel. And no, maybe it wasn't the best idea to play for the first time in seven weeks in Milwaukee against the league's hottest team on a Sunday afternoon high-intensity affair. We were trying to exercise every option for me to play, but I never wanted it to just be about me. The move also recast his decision to leave Cleveland: Here was a potential killer of teams. With Kyrie Irving on the move from the Brooklyn Nets to the Dallas Mavericks, the NBA championship odds for both teams have fluctuated wildly. Warriors-Lakers, 3:30 p.m. (ABC) But the more time that. Irving, only recently a full-time player, suggested he might be a part-time GM this offseason. By his own account, Irving went online one day last fall to research the meaning of his first name. We've received your submission. The movie grossed $47 million at the box office, and Irving signed endorsement deals with General Mills and Aleve tied to the film. In 2020, he donated a home to George Floyds family. DALLAS (AP) Kyrie Irving senses the stress of trying to figure things out with Luka Doncic and the rest of his new Dallas teammates as the Mavericks jostle for playoff positioning in the tightly packed Western Conference. That same year, as AfroTech reported, he paid for the tuition for nine students at Lincoln University. See our Privacy Policy. The Nets have until Thursday to decide whether to trade Irving in what would almost certainly be a blockbuster deal. DALLAS Tras cuatro derrotas en cinco partidos junto a Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving dijo que simplemente necesitaba unirse a la fiesta de los Mavericks. Not long after, his maternal grandfather died. *Sorry, there was a problem signing you up. Then he finds an external reason for Why do I have so much angst and unhappiness?. His mother, Elizabeth Larson, was part of the Standing Rock Sioux tribe. The Dallas Mavericks guard spoke with reporters at All-Star Weekend on Saturday and voiced a bizarre (but extremely. Mike Pences 2024 Strategy Totally Depends on Iowa Evangelicals. On a recent Sunday, I drove to the gym in North Jersey where a teenage Kyrie Irving spent four years honing his game: the Young Mens and Womens Hebrew Association of Union County. After college, he played for the Cleveland Cavaliers from 2011 to 2017. Hes often treated as a Neptunian, but many of his qualities are, at heart, pretty familiar for a 30-year-old American who spent much of the pandemic staring at a screen: a borderline solipsistic obsession with his identity, a vague distrust of the countrys political Establishment, a radicalization on matters of social justice. Williams wanted to know about Durant's comfort level in various assignments on the defensive end, as the Suns weren't used to having a near 7-foot shot-blocker who plays a wing position. their representatives. Kyrie Irving Reportedly Wants Long-Term Contract Extension With the Brooklyn Nets His agent confirms, "the ball is in the Nets' court." By / Jan 26, 2023 Hypes Footwear Nike and Kyrie. He lost his mother at a very young age, someone close to Irving told me. Doncic, a three-time All-NBA selection who turned 24 on Feb. 28, had grown frustrated the Mavs were floating around .500 despite him playing better than ever, and team and league sources said he privately had been pushing the front office to find a way to acquire the co-star required for the Mavs to have any chance to contend for a championship. KYRIE IRVING WAS so ready to talk about the . In Tennessee, Even Abortion to Save a Womans Life May Be Illegal. 2023 Forbes Media LLC. "He fits right in with what we're trying to accomplish, and that's to win a championship. Then . Today, roughly 70 percent of players are Black, while only one team has a Black majority owner Michael Jordan. Stephen A. Smith explains why he doesn't expect the Mavericks to last long in the postseason. If the distractions are gone and Ben Simmons and Joe Harris can play, the 2022-23 Nets project to be a large threat in the Eastern Conference. "Everything happened so fast," Durant said. The gist of the 1996 book is that western culture was built on Egyptian and other Pan-African contributions, appropriating them as its own. Get exclusive access to more than 3,000 premium articles a year from top writers. Most famously, he posited that the Earth might be flat. After I done traveled, after I done partied, after I done spent a bunch of money, after I done asked for more deals you know, we all been through it. His father, Dredrick, was a college basketball player himself, who went on to play professional basketball in Australia after his college career was over. My kids have his jersey and his shoes. Subscribe now Kyrie Irving was born on March 23, 1992 in Melbourne Australia. Want more stories like this one? KYRIE IRVING WAS so ready to talk about the great basketball he had just played, pushing all the drama from his Brooklyn Nets tenure into the distance. The people who love watching Irving play extend him a lot of sympathy. Jonesboro, GA (30236) Today. Shes one of those GOATs for me, Irving said. That August, then-Mayor Bill de Blasio mandated that private-sector workers in the city be vaccinated against COVID. During a press conference, the mayor said his words about not believing in the separation of church and state were just his own beliefs. To be a Jew means to be oppressed, to be struggling, to be a certain moral conscience of the nation and so forth, West argued. In one podcast episode, Jefferson and Frye began debating the Illuminati. I want to be places where Im celebrated and not just tolerated, he said. The latter move, caused by Irving's trade demand, led to the former occurring as well. In early 2017, Irvings teammates Channing Frye and Richard Jefferson created Road Trippin, a podcast theyd record while flying on the team plane. This he described as omnist, drawing on Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. [Durant's] in here, already finished his work and is ready for practice," Ayton said. Suns-Mavericks, 1 p.m. (ABC) Kyrie often ate dinner and stayed over at the Greens home in nearby Elizabeth. The Mavs have gone just 1-4 with both Luka Doncic and Kyrie Irving in the lineup; the early . In a film absorbed with questions of race and exploitation, it is telling that their power struggle over the opal is set against the backdrop of the NBA. The Mavs are 2-4 when Doncic and Irving play together, with all four losses coming in games decided in the final seconds. "You just spend a lot of time asking questions, and then sometimes that sparks a conversation where he's talking and I'm listening and I pick up something," Williams said. NEW YORK, May 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kyrie Irving and KAI Family Enterprise today announced the organization of KAI Eleven Consulting, LLC (KAI 11 Consulting), a business consulting firm. Walgreens Wont Sell Abortion Pills in Red States Even Where Its Legal. Led by Marcus Glover, Lockstep Ventures officially launched in 2021 with a similar mission as KAI 11 Consulting; to work, inspire, and empower systematic change by targeting companies that address racial disparities in health, wealth, education, and justice/anti-recidivism. Nike was preparing to release the ninth edition of his best-selling sneaker. The Suns' first practice after the All-Star break lasted nearly three hours, unheard of in the middle of a season. "I'm sure they feel the same way. Bernadette Giacomazzo is the SEO Manager at Blavity, Inc. She is also a NYC-based editor, writer, photographer, and publicist with a career spanning more than two decades in the entertainment industry. Suspended Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving reportedly met with NBA commissioner Adam Silver on Tuesday, according to multiple reports, including one from the Athletic's Shams Charania, citing. Florida Republican Wants to Cancel Democrats Over Slavery. He's getting traded. Irving arrived in Brooklyn considered one of the most enigmatic figures in the NBA, with a mind so internet-pilled and recondite as to be unclassifiable. Irving was injured at the time, so he wouldnt be in Florida anyway; he also had more financial wherewithal than most to weather lost paychecks. One longtime agent surmises that Irving is forever searching for the love of the mother he never knew: Sometimes you do terrible things to test people, to see if they still love you. Ratner wears a 1973 Knicks championship ring, as if he had somehow been involved in winning the title. DeSantis Promises Florida Will Control Disney Content. KAI Eleven Consultings business model seeks to provide a more equitable process that eliminates systemic barriers to entry.. Mavericks' Kyrie Irving: "I don't know who created the term 'load management.' . On the latter, Bough said the firm is interested in distance-learning companies that help students at underperforming schools. Irving hadn't even settled into his seat when a reporter blurted out the question, asking if Irving had heard his good friend and former teammate had been traded to a Western Conference rival. Nets blew chance to own New York: Can they ever recover? There are a lot of factors that led to this decision, but the biggest one is that I am more than an athlete. When typing in this field, a list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type. Ultimately, he decided to forgo his final three seasons of eligibility, and submitted himself for the 2011 NBA draft. Obviously, teams getting input from stars is not unique in this day and . But Im also going to be remembered as having a great community Im going to impact way more people when Im done playing basketball than I will playing it. Less than five months later, Irving would immolate the Nets. BLACK ENTERPRISE is the premier business . The crisis began in late October, when Irving tweeted a link to a documentary titled Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America. In this instance, Irving danced with the ball on the right wing, dribbling behind his back and between his legs while surveying the Spurs' defense. But many other NBA players saw something to admire. Doncic stood near half court during the final possession of the first half in the Mavs' Feb. 23 win against the San Antonio Spurs and thoroughly enjoyed witnessing the brilliance of his new co-star, who Doncic considers "probably the best ball handler ever in the game.". Parents and patients are now refuting her key claims. Presumably, next season will not be affected by Irvings refusal to be vaccinated, which separated him from the team until December and did not allow him to play a home game until late last month. Irving kept Forrest Gumping himself into political consciousness. Did you ever grow up with a guy in high school who smoked a ton of weed, who is constantly thinking about shit all the time? says one NBA agent. Im not comparing white to Black. He was a first-round pick, and was drafted to the Cleveland Cavaliers. . Kyrie Irving believes adjusting his aggression level can help get Dallas back on track. After the scandal had blown over, a close ally of Irvings gave me his side of the story. This isn't Kyrie craziness. In October of 2018, Kyrie Irving sat in front of a bunch of Celtics season-ticket holders and pledged to re-sign with Boston "if you guys will have me back." About eight months later, after . He scored 23 points in 27 minutes on 10-of-15 shooting but was preposterously hard on himself for the few misses. Hes constantly trying to find his lineage, looking for information to satiate this burning desire to understand himself.. If he declines the final, $36.5 million season on his contract, he would be eligible for a five-year, $246 million deal. Within a week or so of him getting to Phoenix, Durant's knee was pain-free, but there was a well thought-out plan of how to ramp Durant back up. Kyrie Irving is launching a consulting firm that will provide coaching and mentoring services to black- and women-owned businesses and its teaming up with a new venture-capital firm that will provide the cash. Eight of Doncic's 12 assists went to Irving, including his first six, coming off a mixture of sets designed to get Irving shots and random plays in the flow of the game. I had to go through some transformational changes to forgive the people that murdered my ancestors. Irvings alienation from the mainstream was evident and also indiscriminate. Mark Cuban, the owner of the Mavericks, who is Jewish, looked at that track record and said: Yes, please! "We must give our people the proper resources and stewardship for them to win beyond traditional investment vehicles," said Founder, Kyrie Irving. 2024 Polls Show DeSantis Cant Easily Knock Out Trump. Media Contacts: KAI 11 Consulting / Kyrie Irving: Ashley Blackwood [emailprotected], Lockstep Ventures: Dini von Mueffling Communications Dini von Mueffling [emailprotected], Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 He once gave an onstage apology to all the science teachers coming up to me like, You know Ive got to reteach my whole curriculum?!). Hes Kyrie., At his first press conference as a Dallas Maverick, Irving seemed to characterize his time in Brooklyn as a success. So the standard for the Mavs' offense, to provide any real hope of a playoff run, is historically high. We may have Kyrie Irvings manager information, along with their booking agents info as well. (Ethan Sherwood Strauss, an NBA writer on Substack, compares Irving to Herman Melvilles Bartleby, the Scrivener. Vaccines, public apologies: He prefers not to.) "I mean, it's natural. Before returning to the Nets, Irving offered an apology during a televised SNY interview. So was this: the Suns hired referees to come in and officiate a scrimmage, a tactic typically only employed in training camp. I just know the world is shifting., He moved on to heavier subjects, like the subjugation of Indigenous and African American people. By focusing on community and impact, its goal is to disrupt financial norms, build sustainable businesses, and support those seeking resources to advance. Dallas Mavericks superstar Kyrie Irving is still in the "learning process" after being traded midseason. Prioritizing inclusiveness, KAI 11 Consulting's business model seeks to provide a more equitable process that eliminates systemic barriers to entry. You will earn your free credits if your report gets approved. It was like climbing up one of the tallest mountains in the world, winning a championship, he said on a podcast years later. He was granted the name Hl Little Mountain in Lakota which he still uses to sign his posts on social media. Last spring, while streaming Grand Theft Auto on Twitch, he name-checked the late Frances Cress Welsing. Of course the NBA is not happy with the. Bough said investors in the Cleveland Hustles show put $1 million into local businesses and ended up doubling their money while improving the community. The former VP has an extremely narrow path to viability in 2024. As with his vaccine holdout, during which he missed nearly half a season, Irving had inflamed a wider debate about the bounds of acceptable behavior in pro sports; about whether public figures should be reprimanded for platforming fringe ideas; about whether, on a galactic scale, RTs = Endorsement. Luka Doncic amassed 42 points and 12 assists and Kyrie Irving sored 40 points to lift the host Dallas Mavericks past the Philadelphia 76ers 133-126 on Thursday. Their first investment includes $500,000 in seed money for Fleeting, an Atlanta-based, black-owned commercial trucking company that has committed to hiring women and people who were formerly incarcerated. When you hear about genocide and you hear about people getting murdered for lands, thats what happened in my family, he said. Was I surprised that he tweeted out a random antisemitic documentary? The Nets are preparing for a season without star guard Kyrie Irving after announcing on Tuesday that Irving will not be allowed to participate in any team activities until he meets the local. In the moments after the Nets 116-112 loss in Game 4 to the Celtics on Monday night, he was more looking forward to the future of the organization than bemoaning the immediate past. Amongst his other smart business moves, Kyrie Irving is quite a philanthropist. Fox News Is Reportedly Shadowbanning Donald Trump. This is how I win., The affinities and frictions of the Black and Jewish communities in New York are well documented. Kyrie Irving's recent trade punctuates the trend that players are exercising their power to dictate where they play and have usurped that power from the owners of NBA teams Needless to say,. Manager de Padres revel por qu est . "I have reached out to the Nets regarding this,". You can get the contact info for Kyrie Irving's agent in our database. But, there were some players that chose to opt out of hitting the court amid COVID-19 concerns. This valuable time turned into chemistry building for Durant and an attempt to reestablish normalcy. Irving trained here for countless nights, playing one-on-one games to 100 with a legendary AAU coach named Sandy Pyonin, who has guided some three dozen players to the pros. As Durant waited to take the floor Wednesday night, he felt nervous. Im not even entertaining that, says Phil Handy, a mentor from his time with the Cavaliers, now an assistant coach with the Lakers. Kidd has half-joked that the new-look Mavs are "here to outscore people," but he's telling a lot of truth in jest. The superstars are 1-4 together since the blockbuster trade that brought Irving over . Our site is meant to assist you in finding how much does it cost to book Kyrie Irving for an event, and how to book Kyrie Irving. 1 overall by the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2011, he was Rookie of the Year; he signed with Pepsi and Nike; he dated a pop star and a beauty queen. More about Premium Access. George Santoss Nasty Twitter Battle With Fellow New York Republicans. NEW YORK -- Brooklyn Nets general manager Sean Marks had a clear message for guard Kyrie Irving: The star guard's long-term future with the organization isn't secure. All Rights Reserved. During a scrum at the Nets practice facility in Sunset Park, ESPNs Friedell cut to the chase and told Irving that people wanted to hear a yes or no on whether he was antisemitic. In the 1960s and 70s, more radical Harlem-based Israelites known as One Westers began breaking away from their version of Judaism, identifying with Jesus Christ and accusing Jews of usurping their identity; they also overemphasized the minute Jewish role in slavery and generally said Jews were attempting to undermine people of color. Dallas ranks in the bottom five in defensive rating (115.5) and had to give up its best defender, Finney-Smith, in the Irving deal. Hundreds of people violently detained during a protest in the Bronx could receive $21,500 each. Ive guarded Kobe. With . And which game to choose? Joe Vardon of The Athletic believes Kyrie. KG, this is no different than that, Ratner says. By submitting your email, you agree to our Terms and Privacy Notice and to receive email correspondence from us. 35 again for the first time since the 2019 Finals -- he'd worn No. Irving was probably the Nets most dazzling showman since Julius Erving half a century ago; he also played in just 143 of 270 regular-season games. That was Irving. He was wearing No. New York Magazine. Irving helmed a film by the same name in 2018. Doncic has readily accepted the challenge of adapting to playing with another superstar, particularly playing off the ball much more than he has throughout his career. "But the game is the constant thing and I just try to keep -- to stick with that. Our database can be used to assist you in getting Kyrie Irving endorsements, interviewing Kyrie Irving, or to hire Kyrie Irving for an event. 0. SERVICES . Dallas has scored 129.2 points per 100 possessions during the All-Stars' 162 minutes together, the best of any pairing in the league with at least 150 minutes this season. "So I feel like there's pressure to be who I am every day and I put that on me internally.". This is my fucking way. Dressed in sweatpants and purple high-top sneakers, Pyonin, who never gives his age, led me to his photo-filled wall of fame to show who Irving used to hang out with. Booking Agent Info provides price estimates for booking Kyrie Irving, and you would need to contact Kyrie Irving's agent to get the official pricing. "Can we start with our team first?". His father grew up in the Mitchel Houses, a public-housing project in the Mott Haven neighborhood in the Bronx, and got a basketball scholarship to Boston University, where he became the all-time leading scorer. Kyrie heard what we were up to and thought there might be mutual interest and, ultimately, there were undeniable synergies, Bough told The Post. Kyrie Irving is launching a consulting firm that will provide coaching and mentoring services to black- and women-owned businesses and it's teaming up with a new venture-capital firm that. A Florida bill takes a ridiculous GOP argument to the extreme, aiming to eliminate the Democratic Party for its ancient ties to white supremacy. Phoenix didn't win 64 games last season by loafing. Marks,. The Suns had done everything to make him comfortable, including abandoning the game-day road shootaround as Durant sometimes prefers. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google When I go to the Newark kids homes, he said, referring to former pupils, Im not white.. She explains the press to the president, preaches Twitter-is-not-real-life, and keeps the West Wing from leaking. But then Irving hurt his ankle, a potentially series-winning shot by Durant was ruled a two-pointer, not a three, and they were out. Irving replied, I cannot be antisemitic if I know where I come from. The answer immediately entered the pantheon of failed sports non-denial denials, alongside Mark McGwires steroid-era Im not here to talk about the past. The Nets suspended him that day. Plus a 16-day stretch between road games. So many players just love Kyrie as a player and love what he represents, says ESPNs Nets beat reporter Nick Friedell. Irving, who forced the Brooklyn Nets' hand in trading him before the NBA trade deadline, has played four games with the Mavericks. Theres another way to look at Irving too. After LeBron James publicly lobbied for a reunion with Irving, his title teammate with the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Los Angeles Lakers now loom as an intriguing offseason option for the perennial All-Star guard. Organize, control, distribute and measure all of your digital content. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for contacting us. Elsa/Getty Images Nike suspended its relationship with Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie. . Kyrie switched from NBA 2K23 to Call of Duty: Black Ops, and as he picked off Nazi zombie hounds, he told his viewers to put an infinity sign in the chat to connect with one another. (The team went 5-9 in games that Durant missed.) I think we just got to make some moves this offseason and really talk about it and really be intentional about what were building and have some fun with it.. A viral Pepsi ad campaign featuring Irving as the elderly Uncle Drew eventually led to a 2018 feature film; Irving has partial ownership of the character. That night, he went to a Charlotte high school game to see Sir Mohammed, the son of his former Thunder teammate Nazr Mohammed, play in the state playoffs. A tweet from August 2012: This is cool, I just did it, you should too. I'm glad I got to be back on the floor today and try to build towards something.". He also appeared on the Disney Channel show, Kickin It, and provided his voice to an episode of the Fox animated show, Family Guy.. Markowitz was wearing a pair of Kyries. Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving is facing a number of actions after he tweeted a link to an antisemitic film. News releases about additional initiatives are scheduled to be announced later this year. Topline. The basketball stars disturbing public conduct combines with other recent developments to focus attention on the potential for antisemitism to infect the corporate workforce, disturbing its culture and harming its reputation. But most of their discussion centered on strategy. but not. Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving has hired Shetellia Riley Irving as his new agent. When she was a few weeks old, she was adopted by a white couple a Lutheran minister and his wife, a nurse, who raised her in a suburb of Tacoma, Washington. City to Pay Millions to Protesters Kettled by NYPD in 2020. Luka: 42 PTS, 4 REB, 12 AST, 7 3PM. After a season in which he was out of the lineup, then in and out, before he finally was permanently in, Kyrie Irving is abruptly out, as the Nets have been swept out of the playoffs. ET, ABC) when the West's fourth-place Suns (35-29) and Mavs (33-31, sixth in the West) meet in Dallas. 'Little Mountain'; born March 23, 1992) is an American professional basketball player for the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Celtics fans were incensed; Irving had reneged on a public pledge to stay for the long haul. from 8 AM - 9 PM ET. Much of the connection stemmed from a hyper-specific reading of Deuteronomy 28:68 and a line about slaves being sent in ships to Egypt. @b .com Address: Phone: View Contacts Kyrie Irving Publicist Name: Ashley Email: ckw @kai .com b@the .com Address: New York, NY United States Phone: +1 91 View Contacts Kyrie Irving Tour Dates Testimonials After the jury found Murdaugh guilty of murdering his wife and son, he was given two consecutive life sentences. Only a matter of time God judges all of their evil actions.. Kristian Winfield - New York Daily News (TNS) Feb 28, 2023. Getty Kawhi Leonard, Kyrie Irving and Paul George One of the greatest players in NBA history has been predicted to join the Los Angeles Lakers. I dont mind being in this position as one of the liberators and one of the consciousness shifters. Kyrie played himself back into a valuable NBA asset (All-Star Starter) and now is the moment to leverage that. One way to interpret this is that nothing matters that Irvings talent will always seduce teams into looking past his eccentricities. News: 12 hours ago Irving posted 40 points (15-22 FG, 6-8 3Pt, 4-6 FT), four rebounds, six assists and three steals across 42 minutes during Thursday's 133-126 victory over the 76ers. He was caught off guard by Irving's trade demand and hadn't expected, just a day after the Nets traded Irving, that he'd be going to meet with Nets general manager Sean Marks and asking for his own trade again, this after requesting a trade last June.

Do All The Eggheads Get On, Sulla Primary Sources, Articles K

kyrie irving business manager