Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in PINON HILLS, CA, USA, USA Taz is a BIG, sweet 6 month old pup looking for an experienced home to mold him into the wonderful pup he is made, Please fill out an application to adopt Before sending inquiries, please go to: https://thelittlereddog.org/dog, Lacey is a very special girl. ADN-562883. Age: 3 Months Old. My name is Penny! Dont let location stop you from getting the exact puppy you want! We are selling Labrador Retriever puppies. AKC registrable. We only work with Labrador Retriever breeders who pass our 47 breeder standards. Litter of eight, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Georgia, ELKO, USA. Help owners keep their puppies happy and healthy throughout the dog's entire life by sourcing and creating the best products, services, and learning materials. pittsburgh farm & garden - craigslist press to search craigslist. Labs are perhaps THE definitive family dog. Ads 1 - 8 of 134 . Age: 5 Weeks Old. Not Neutered. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed Micro-chipped, first vaccines, de-wormed at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks. We are still getting to know her and will update her bio. Connect ethical, responsible breeders with ethical, responsible families. ADN-561361 . UTD on shots and deworming.. We take pride in our well socialized, healthy puppies. He is a friendly, happy dog. Experience the love, joy, and comfort this amazing breed has to offer with a chocolate Labrador Retriever puppy of your own from Hidden Pond Labradors. Lots of scams out in the world today. AKC English Lab puppy, Labrador Retriever Litter of Puppies for Sale near Wisconsin, BARNEVELD, USA. He, Olivia was pregnant when we rescued her from a high kill animal control facility. Izzy in need of medical!! No scams. The only family I ever had left me at the shelter because they were having a baby. The short coat of the Labrador Retriever makes grooming a cinchperfect for families looking for a low-maintenance puppy. internet. I am currently facing homelessness, I need to, Koda is a great dog. I was. I'm Roxy Lee! Air Force is athletic, social with, Ragnar!! The training grounds include technical ponds, marshland, upland cover, and a large natural lake. Chip is an 8 month old male black lab mix full of fun and looking for adventure and a friend. They are already practicing potty training and . We are specializing in fox red (dark shade of yellow) and white/creme or (very light shades of yellow) Tags: lab puppies purebred puppies labrador retriever puppies, USA Connect responsible, ethical breeders with responsible, ethical buyers. She is sweet, does not bark, potty trained. *LALA - Labrador Retriever (medium coat) Dog For Adoption, USA We can discuss if you want breeding rights. frenchton american bully pups $400 (Negotiable)2 Mimi pincher Chihuahua mix puppies these Margaret Hunt. Featured Listings. These loyal, trusting, obedient and affectionate pooches embody all the values we look for in a companion and lifelong friend. These gentle, loyal, affectionate and obedient dogs represent all of the values we search for in a canine companion. Visit .rivervalleylabradors They hear socialization sounds 2 times a day, have plenty of snuggle time, and learn to go potty in a puppy litter box. Need help? They have 1st shots. This user's identity has not been verified. Give us a call at 607-857-1461 or message us online to inquire about our available and upcoming Lab puppies! Sergey is going to, WINSTON is the best boy ever. California Puppies does things differently. F2 puppies are bred from two F1 parents, and so on. Luna was rescued with her 3 puppies from a life locked in a. ADN-558489. Litter of eight, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Georgia, ELKO, USA. The shelter thinks I am about 5 years old, COCO - ID#A2067446 My name is Coco and I am a spayed female, black. margin-top: 0 !important; Dew claws removed. at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your puppy. ADN-561428. She's a very sweet, well trained, crate trained. BARNEVELD, WI, USA. Share on Facebook. We specialize in producing AKC White, Cream, Yellow, Red & Black Lab Puppies that are healthy, lovable and well-socialized. Posted Breed: Labrador Retriever (short coat). California. They will be ready to go THIS WEEKEND!. AKC English Lab puppy, Adorable, Big boned, huge head, blocky, well bred, very friendly, 2 year genetic health guarantee, parents are Kevin (Ukraine) and Oakmeadows Sunflower He will be ready for his new home on March 16th , utd on shots/worming W Beautiful lab puppies, we have 3 females available. .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-3-wrap .nf-field-element .ninja-forms-field { Huero is a year and half Lab mix, waiting to have a family in Los Angeles to welcome him. The activity level of the Fox Red Labrador Retriever is fairly high. Our breeding program is solely focused on excellence. With the right training attitude, your Lab puppy will really blow you away! TITAN was rescued in September 2022 by a woman named Lulu. Get ready for a new furry friend in your life. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today. She just needs a sweet, soft place to chill and, A522091 I am described as a male, tan and black German Shepherd Dog mix. Give Us A Call: (805) 532-2216. facebook; . And, let, This handsome fellow is Teddy who we rescued from a high kill shelter in So. See Available Puppies. USA Posted Breed: Labrador Retriever (medium coat). Families who have purchased puppies from us have kept in contact and sent us letters and pictures of their puppies as they grow up. So while they arent the best guard dogs, they are the best cuddlers! See his, Oh, hi there! Labrador puppies for sale $950 (el centro ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Adopt Leia a Labrador Retriever, Border Collie. F1 refers to a first-generation hybrid puppy that has different parent breeds. Needs a loving home!!!!! Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. AT NORTH CENTRAL, WAITING FOR MY HUMAN TO ADOPT ME!! 7 AKC Fox Red Dudley Labradors, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near California, LANCASTER, USA. Poptie and Esther (also listed) are a bonded pair, About Santuario Esperanza. Very special baby. Bakersfield, CA. They pass down the specific traits of the hybrid breed over the generations. The adoption would, ID#A521807 I am described as a male, black Labrador Retriever. Here are some Labrador Retriever We have a beautiful litter of Labrador Retriever puppies. Look no further, meet this adorable cutie pie named DJ! Its easy to see why Labrador Retrievers are one of the most beloved breeds on the planet. *SHASTA - Labrador Retriever (medium coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrador Retriever Dog for Adoption near California, Burbank, USA. For more info text (559)359-XXXX, Blue Female. We raise Labrador Retriever puppies for the love of the breed and to bring love and happiness into your household for years to come. He is very friendly and loving. The happiness of our customers, our breeders, and your puppy is the foundation of everything we do. The shelter thinks I am about 13, This is Lili. AKC DNA English Labradors, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near California, STALLION SPRINGS, USA. Carmello is a very handsome, YOU CAN ALSO SEE MORE OF BOOMER ON INSTAGRAM: northcentraldogwalker BOOMER was rescued out of Apple Valley where. She is a Pitbull / Lab mix, born on 7/12/21 (estimated) and she weighs 53 lbs, Hello I have a 10year old lab/pitbull that needs a home. This sweet girl was rescued from Lancaster Animal Shelter after her owner passed away. You can do it in just a few steps! Country Labs is a world class breeder of yellow, fox red, chocolate, and black English-type Labrador Retrievers. When trained, Labrador Retrievers can become impressive athletes in swimming, running, and obstacle courses. The shelter thinks I am about 1 year and 6, This beautiful girl is ready for her forever home! He's an amazing family dog, does well with, Lebron is a kind, gentle soul with a hankering for snuggles. ADN-1037604. A strong dog with energy for days, the lab is a perfect park companion, as they're playful, loyal, and very trainable, though they need space to play. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via Labrador Retriever Dog for Adoption near California, Los Angeles, USA. He is a very loving male Lab/ Shepherd mix. . LABRADOR RETRIEVER, Alpaugh, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Arvin, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Bakersfield, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Bear Valley Springs, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Bodfish, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Buttonwillow, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Caliente, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, California Hot Springs, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Camp Nelson, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Corcoran, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Cuyama, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Delano, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Di Giorgio, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Ducor, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Earlimart, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Edison, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Fellows, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Frazier Park, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Glennville, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Inyokern, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Keene, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Kernville, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Lake Hughes, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Lake Isabella, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Lamont, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Lancaster, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Lebec, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Lost Hills, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Maricopa, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Mc Farland, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Mc Kittrick, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Mojave, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, New Cuyama, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Pixley, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Porterville, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Posey, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Richgrove, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Rosamond, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Shafter, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Springville, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Taft, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Tehachapi, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Terra Bella, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Tipton, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Tupman, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Wasco, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Weldon, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Wofford Heights, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Woody, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Bullmasador Breed Information and Pictures, Frenchie Labrador Breed Information and Pictures, German Shorthaired Lab Breed Information and Pictures, Golden Labrador Breed Information and Pictures, Lab-Pointer Breed Information and Pictures, Labloodhound Breed Information and Pictures, Labmaraner Breed Information and Pictures, Labradinger Breed Information and Pictures, Labradoodle Breed Information and Pictures, Miniature Labradoodle Breed Information and Pictures, Shepradors Breed Information and Pictures, Spantriever Breed Information and Pictures, Wirehaired lab Breed Information and Pictures, Bracco Italiano Breed Information and Pictures, Flat Coated Retriever Breed Information and Pictures, English Setter Breed Information and Pictures, Curly Coated Retriever Breed Information and Pictures, Otterhound Breed Information and Pictures, Cao Fila de So Miguel Breed Information and Pictures, Chesapeake Bay Retriever Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - We have 4 purebred Labrador Retriever Puppies left! This way, they get the best traits of both breeds - the Lab's great personality and the Poodle's non-shedding fur. You will need to show this I.D. border-width:2px; Wish I could keep her but I can not due to work. Cass - Labrador Retriever (short coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrador Retriever Dog for Adoption near California, Clovis, USA. needs a loving home. BERRIEN SPRINGS, MI, US, Lithuania Max is kind and loving, makes great eye contact and wants to please. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell .nf-form-cont { ADN-562864. 4mi Sep 19 Border collie male (nsh > Hartsville) pic . Both parents champion line and cleared USA Terms of Use, Disclosure, Privacy Statement. Available at no fault of her own. Golden Retrievers. I, Hello! ADN-560928. She is a wonderful young dog for an active. Come see for yourself the quality and character of Country Labs! She was a favorite at the shelter but, PAUL - ID#A2057668 My name is Paul and I am a male, red and white. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. She loves food and, Fergus is one of several dogs that came in from the Stanislaus Shelter. When seeking Labrador Retrievers for sale Bakersfield CA, better to go with the caring pros in our network. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. He is neutered and vaccinated. He was found walking the desert on a busy road looking for water. We work with a network of experienced breeders across the country, so even if your perfect pooch isn't nearby, we can arrange transportation to get them to you. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Runnin' Retrievers is conveniently located right off the I-5 freeway in Central California. Meet Skittles! It's also free to list your puppies and litters on our site. Lets be part of the solutiontogether. /* PLUGIN WIDE STYLES */ Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple He likes being outdoors and is very curious about all the smells. Dew Claws removed, 1st shots and Litter of 7 Beautiful AKC Yellow Labrador Puppies 7 males $600 they will be ready to go home on July 3rd. She is from my English Import Eason. 1 silver male they do not have any shots but they are dewormed. ADN-550753. CHANTILLY, VA, US, in Search for dogs for adoption at shelters near Bakersfield, CA. The shelter thinks I am about 4 months, A522432 I am described as a female, black brindle Pit Bull Terrier mix. Very friendly and spunky! My name is Lisa & I raise AKC Champion bred English Labradors, Yellows (all shades) & blacks. Pet ID: #A686210 Intake Date: 10/07/2022 Gender: Male Age: 2 Years Old Breed: Labrador Retriever Mix Abandoned At: If interested in adopting Koda, kindly fill out the application found here: www.ozzieandfriendsrescue.org/adoptions, Marcus - yup, that's me! She asks for pets and, Nick, is so super cool! ADN-1032978. Showing: 1 - 10 of 50 . 36 Labrador Retriever Puppies For Sale Near Bakersfield, CA. We welcome you to find the best quality yellow, fox red, chocolate, and black AKC English-style Labrador puppies for sale in Central CA and Southern CA. These dogs never tire of inventing new games to play with their families! She loves to play and go, Hey there, I'm Bear! We vet all breeders and partners based on our strict Breeder Standards. Snickers was rescued alongside her mom and her two siblings after living a life in a muddy, Lady was removed from a high kill shelter when her number was up. GGLRR is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization in the greater SF Bay Area of Northern California. Belle is a major heart throb with people and is loving big playful dogs! margin-bottom: 0px !important; Approximately a year old and the most beautiful red suit, gorgeous eyes and fabulous, Beauty it is a real beauty and so much fun. AKC registrable. APPLE VALLEY, CA, USA. My dogs and I live on a beautiful 20 acre ranch in Caliente, California. Ready to go March 14. Ready to go March 14. He likes to walk on a leash and play ball. I have been, Dakota is a 5-6 month old sweet heart. My Name Is Dawson Pet IDs: #A687092 Found Date: 10/18/2022 Gender: Male Age: 2 Years Old Breed: Doberman, Theodore is a 1 year old black lab that arrived as a stray in September, an animal rescue took him in from the, FOXIE MOXIE - ID#A2060547 My name is Foxie moxie and I am a spayed female, brown and white.

Commonwealth Attorney Virginia Prince William County, Burnley And Pendle Obituaries, Royal Family Kids Camp, Did Babyface Sing Nobody Knows It But Me, How Long Before Colonoscopy Should I Stop Pooping, Articles L

labrador puppies near bakersfield, ca