In addition, the head is the only part of our body where we have hairs. It is difficult to describe something like that to you, for it is a completely different set of surroundings and culture from what you are accustomed to in your life on the surface. Its possible there is a test station here on your continent. Id like it to cover more languages as well but due to lack of volunteers I cannot undertake such a task. Apparently not a lot because they choose to snuff us out 6(!) Question: No, please continue. I will say I have been awake my whole life, I have been fighting this system all my 50 yrs. I think I recognized some inaccuracies (from a physical point of view) in the translation to English. The pupil is slit and can change its size from a small black line to a wide-open egg-shaped oval, because our retina is very light sensitive and the pupil must compare this. About who we call Jesus. These obscure intentions are not really your fault; you are simply following for the most part what you have inherited from your ancestors. The original English version of the Lacerta Files is made available by Exopolitics Hong Kong, at http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/Free_On-line_books.html as a free online book source (Downloadable here as Lacerta files ). Do you mean your family? "Beam me up, Scotty". that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, In case you were expecting me to act offended, I guess Ill have to partially disappoint you. When we are in the public and together with many others of my species we wear very wide and soft clothing made of thin, light stuff. The coloring is very dark and the interior optical distortion is very noticeable. Even those extraterrestrial species which are inclined to act with antagonism towards you are not Species of the Evil One, even though they operate negatively with respect to your own race. My openness on this issue ends here. This planet has way too many humans on it, anyway, mostly ignorant as fuck. To begin I would suggest interested people take the time to look-up and read the last interview titled SECURITY OFFICER SPEAKS OUT: Thomas Castello who worked in a high-security joint Repilian/Military DUMB (Deep Underground Military Base) near Dulce, NM as a security officer. baseball font with tail generator This very advanced race Ive mentioned had developed outside of here and theyve evolved in fact over billions of years. I just want to express some insights based on your comment. The truth is not always easy to uncover, as there are many forces (mainly human) wishing to keep us in the dark. My general advice if you find yourself in a, for you, strange underground installation: run away as fast as you can. It's just I try so desperately to talk to her. You people are moving on a really primitive level towards a similar principle for your secret military projects, but since you have more or less stolen this technology (and it was later falsely passed on to you intentionally by the extraterrestrials), you lack the real physical understanding; as a result, you have to struggle with problems of instability and radiation with your UFOs. The name which appeared on the data and the directory index was E72UJ. A friend, who is a computer expert, could not make anything of this designation, and when I was about to show it to him, the directory index had disappeared. Man and woman wear often the same kind of clothing, but the colors are different for the sexes. This was the beginning of a series of meetings which initially took place there in the woods, but later took place in his remote residence. Now there is still another intermediary layer for which you unfortunately have no human concept, since the theory is not common in human thinking. If Unacknowledged is correct, then we need to make contact again and ask for help to stop the Industrial Military Complex or whomever is in charge of these super black projects that control the earths energy for personal gain. Answer: This is difficult, because your human tongue is not able to pronounce it correctly (and a mispronunciation of our names is very offensive for some of my kind.) If we are not alone, and are indeed a lower species, can we live comfortably knowing this? But there is also another explanation, why we can walk among you and why you are not able to recognize us: mimicry. This is not a typical comment platform, like YouTube, where people can runt and rave with no restriction; here we have to be respectful to each other and to pay attention to the answers given before jumping to fight. If we see another person abusing a life form, we stop them. Essentially, in the world of real physics, there are no bipolar forces, but rather only observer dependent reflective behavior of a single, large unified force at different levels. And we all see it. CLOSE YOUR MIND AND OPEN YOUR EYES. But now its all coming together. Some of my species are also in direct contact with human scientists and politicians from the surface, but this is top-secret as you would call it and nobody of your public knows anything about it (the matter of these meetings is generally the upcoming war with and between the alien species and our assistance in this war). of 56 yrs. It lacks important characteristics which are tied in with the technically- and physically-associated field. Is there a way to gain more information? I have questions about whats esoterism. Like about their faith and culture, and why an advanced life form doesn't care about a lesser one. It is a dome-shaped cavern at a distance of about 4300 meters from the Earths surface. Well, after some centuries the aliens decided to extinct their first creation and they accelerated the evolution of a second and better test series and so on and so on. Answer: The Lacerta Files files would seem, at least in my opinion, to be an obvious work of fiction, for reasons I will come onto shortly. She has told and shown me so many unbelievable things during that meeting that I cant deny the reality and the truth of her words any longer. All paranormal phenomena have a purely scientific origination. That is not true, but how should you know that? The fourth state of matter is very important for certain physical conditions which can be used for example tohow should I express this to yougenerate antigravity. Since my assignment anyway had as its goal an investigation of this terrain which was to last for several days, I visited him in this span of time three times as a human person. No leading questions nor a desire to endanger you. These four white and very long processes on the underside of the ship itself portray a kind of quasi-gravitational light manipulation, i.e., the universal force field is being shifted in the direction of a simulated gravity. Also register on http://www.luisprada.com/forum, [] : Traduction anglaise de Chris PFEILER. Interstellar traveling is a normal method to traverse vast universes and galaxies and will be a reality on this planet after First Contact. Hello, I am young man from Slovakia. This is absolutely impossible, because evolution is a much slower process if its natural but you have not understood this. This shifting causes a tilting of the repulsing quasi-bipolar force, which now no longer flows to the interior of the force field, but rather flows partly to the exterior of the field. Their simplistic explanation is justified by Lacerta as being a dumbing down that the interviewer could understand, when its more likely that the author of this work has a very rudimentary understanding of these concepts himself. She seemed very sad spending her lifetime in caves under ground, in the planet that is long time home to her kind. Also that official science IS a religion. Believe my words or dont believe them. To the north of the column, there is an additional, very large but very flat round building. I am curious, do Lacertas kind eat humans? I always knew I was different, things that would make perfect sense to other people were always lost on me, and I always had the sense I was something greater and more sophisticated than a mere human. The word "Ilojiim" or "Illojim" Would you mind to open these documents in Japan? If she will contact me, for me will be something extraordinary. We have no forenames like you but only a single but unique name which is divided and characterized by the way of speaking and which is given not to children (who have an own children-name) but only in a special procedure in the adolescent age at the time of either religious or scientific enlightenment or awareness (as you would call it.) Lacerta would state that because they "usually live beneath the surface of the planet", they would measure time against the "periodically returning cycles in the Earth magnetic field". Question: First of all, who are you and what are you? But I have another question. I would be honored to learn more if you will permit me. Read above replies I made to similar questions you ask. Maybe no alien species will come and give us a helping hand, but maybe it's for the best, maybe that is the only way we will learn to stand as One. The following may again sound unbelievable and even shocking to you, but as you have asked I will explain it. For me it is OK to have this opinion. I could do the post for you if you send me the Japanese files but I rather prefer you to do so, only let me know and I add you to that group. I simply told him that I came from a foreign country in the east. Question: What have happened with the both alien species? Question: I dont know. After reading the talk with Lacerta, I ask myself: What sense does it have to me to continue living simply without thinking of this truth and ignoring the future that awaits me and my species or the end? Your scientists have not really understood the true nature of the universe, because your illogical mind is not able to see the easiest things and relies on wrong mathematics and numbers. I think your species is not as bad as some of my kind thinks and it would be a pity to observe your end. I hope i can one day. I think the author of this story has read a lot of the same material we all have, and came up with a plausible explanation to fill in some of the gaps. There exist in every terrestrial and extraterrestrial species alike both good and evil individuals; its even true of your own people; but there is NO such thing as an absolutely evil species. Ive needed some time at the beginning to learn the use of the mimicry correctly, but then it worked nearly automatically and I can even walk among a group of yours and nobody will recognize what I am. Id hate for these questions to waste. That is not especially difficult. All I really want to say is that I have questions and theories/answers that I want someone to hear. Did the person who took the photo display any kind of radiation and burn damage? Another comment I have is about you. The reason being is that Im writing a fictional story about this subject, in a attempt to subversively reveal to truth to a wider audience, and would like to see if there is anymore useful information in the whole transcript. He needs to learn a lesson and Kali Yuga Age is exactly for that. Apparently many of your modern civilized individuals are not in a position to think on their own, but rather let themselves be guided by programming and religion (which is also a manifestation of that ancient programming and part and parcel of the plan of the Illojim). We should try to get rid of them and to be open in order to develop ourselves to something better. Finally he brought you into contact with meand for that reason we are now sitting here once again and talking about things which probably wont be believed out there in human society. I think we all know the answer to that one! This story is ridiculous and physically not possible (even your species should be intelligent enough not to believe this.) Your great scientists called the belief in us superstition and religion and todays intelligent humans have forgotten our presence on the surface in the past. I and my friend need someone to talk to, someone who understands. Some of the stuff I read correlated to past of the story you told. What if the human species is about to be wiped out, can we expect some help? Were you a believer of God before you met Lacerta? One day you will die and you will return to the Consciousness that you already are. Most of the mysterious flying objects in the sky are not technological devices but mainly misinterpretations of natural phenomena your scientists have not understood (like spontaneous plasma flares in the high atmosphere.) After listening to the dictated versions of the Lacerta files and am very interested in this subject. She's not much older than i am. Although everything was attempted on the advice of Lacerta to keep my identity a secret, just two days after the dissemination of the document abroad, and various unusual events took place. There was and is a cold war between two of these hostile races during the last 73 years and the third species seemed to be the winner in this useless struggle. How easy it would be if you are what you claim to provide real meaningful information. Read online the book Brother Veritus Community Plan at http://www.bookemon.com . I will try to explain it in short. This means that can make themselves look like anything they want. lacerta files part 3. As far as I know, no new information has been posted since these two files were published. I steered the conversation in this direction, and E.F. said something to the effect that he believed in alien species and that they did not have to necessarily be evil, but perhaps only different than his kind are. Well read on earth alternative history and reptilian physiology, and more. Wouldnt it be humane to offer these several surviving reptilians some kind of above ground home and some kind of support to live normal life among and alongside humans? The history and knowledge would be amazing. But your kind has always been ignorant and has from time immemorial tried to play around with forces which you have not even understood. I did not transcribe the interviews. The reason for the activation of this special high-energy system in an atmosphere is not completely clear to me; its possible that it is a kind of investigating or influencing of the environment. 50 million years after the war and after the end of Dinosaurs, only three (now also technological) advanced reptilian species were remaining on this planet together with all the other lower animals. I have never heard of those two names you mentioned. This is a useless rudiment of the tail of our ancestors, but it is not visible from the outside. If I talk about artificial sunlight in our cities I dont mean a real sun but various technological sources of light (including gravitational sources) which illuminates the caverns and tunnels. Around 1,5 million years ago, another alien species arrived at Earth (it was surprisingly the first species since over 60 million years. Also read our forum at http://www.luisprada.com/forum Read my books at Bookemon.com. So what label would you put on the human race benevolent? malevolent? Time for Lacerta to come back to the surface and watch Unacknowledged, and DMT on Netflix. I did retouch the English translation only for minor grammatical errors and edited further the Spanish translation. Tell the Lacerta take me with them. I try to find her for 2 or 3 years. I want to be put in contact with someone who has genuine information or can put me in contact with the person who interviewd lacerta. Answer: Before I can explain that correctly to you, you must be able to understand the universe and this would mean a maybe useless teaching of your mind (including the remove of some barriers) of many weeks and with teaching I mean not only teaching by words. Have you, Reptilians, some underworld under Slovakia or Poland? By the way, this object is floating above the water. Very important: dont close your eyes (this would lead to a different form of brain waves which are more easy to access) and dont sit or lay down to rest. Lacerta is not an extraterrestrial alien. EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID BY HER IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH. (Thats a rather strange human word and not really correct, but you ought to understand it better this way.) Answer: Various raw materials, including copper for their technology, your water (or better the hydrogen in your water, which is a source of energy in advanced fusion processes) and certain chemical elements in your air. The humans of your series were very frightened when they observed our battles and they wrote it down in form of religious myths (their mind was not able to understand what was really going on.) Those in authority are being questioned because the abusers are in the spotlight. The resulting connection and the field would therefore not be stable in the normal condition of matter and unsuited for tasks. Maybe it's just me, but I catch a bee in a glass when it's trapped in my house, and set it free. Amazing story, I have seen the power of collective thought and telekinesis in real life. Just apply and use common sense. Nevertheless, you have permission to make drawings of my look and of my equipment I can show you later. You see, we are a very old race in comparison to your kind, which was jumping around as small monkey-like animals in the trees at this time while we invented technology, colonized other planets of this system, built large cities on this planet (which disappeared without a trace in the ages) and engineered our own genes while your genes where still those of animals. Perhaps that is part of what about us interests those of her race like herself. Just my opinion. It was our planet before they arrived and before they started their evolution project with your kind. I suppose this is not the way you dress normally? I also noticed some of the words used in Lacertas answers were of English-slang or best known use in England. Should I respond?". In addition I discovered by pure chance some hidden data in a likewise hidden directory index. Post-Plasma on this side, para-layer on the other. Answer: First, my kind was of course seen and described (and worshipped) many times in your primitive past, for example in your religious writings like your Christian Bible. The truth about human contact with at least one alien race is well recorded in Behold A Pale Horse by Cooper, where he provides official government documents and his own military intelligence background. If anybody knows of any other similar encounters with Reptilians I would really appreciate some internet links. I have remembered that I don't come from this planet from the first of my many incarnated lives. K. is correct? Provide authentic artifacts doesnt work. I delineate the coming changes in my book Brother Veritus Community Plan. We can't travel to other planets and our mechanical devices are crude and polluting but we can do one thing they can't and that is to feel love and empathy. Specifically, something ought to be on Earth for the more highly developed species. I noticed in one of Lacertas old interviews, she talked about natural sun and how being exposed to it does miracle to her. This interview with this Lacerta had me at the edge of my seat. There was a long war between us and the Illojim and also between certain groups of the Illojim themselves, because many of them were the opinion that the again-and-again creation of human species on this planet makes no real sense. By October 29, 2021 duck ragu recipe jamie oliver. Finally I have done research about the Illojim aliens and have seen there names translated to something in the Hebrew bible as God. Humans need to work together, to evolve I believe is the point here. Recently gaining a following on the internet it never had when it was released, the Lacerta Files (allegedly) teach us about other lizard people, raccoon people, white people people, and the history of the human race they don't teach in schools. Topics The Lacerta Files Audiobook, lacerta, reptilian, autobiography, audiobook Language English. May God Bless You, and thank you for taking your time to make a well-written comment. That, of course, is not your case. Thats the reason why it is forbidden for our kind to be filmed or photographed and we must avoid every camera on the surface (that is very difficult and we were filmed sometimes in the past without our knowledge, especially from certain of your governments and secret agencies.). But they evolved very slow as it is normal for a mammal and if nothing extraordinary had happened to your kind, we wouldnt be able to sit here and talk because I would sit in my comfortable modern house and you would sit in your cave clothed with fur and trying to discover the secrets of fire or you would maybe sit in one of our zoos. En esta forma el Establecimiento est al frente tomando el control del planeta. At the same time, it proves that magic does not exist but esper does along with Godel God Theorems. In the case of not fully developed abilities, the danger of discovery by you would be too great. And why this story is not true? Now one can read out information from the first one and record the desired information to the second one in the correct location. Question: The seven stars in the second symbol youve mentioned, do they mean the Pleiades? The current theory is, that both species had ceased to exist during the millions of years. I live in a small town, sometimes while in my home i hear voices comeing from the crawlspace. I fought racism all my life, Im not gonna start today. However, they have broken the tone barriers and can now send below human sensing frequencies out. When your general public chases counterfeits and frauds for a long time, then they will presumably discover too late, what is really going on in front of them in their atmosphere. just not enough of us brave enough to step forward? The plasma state of matter is a special form of matter which lies between its real existence and the sphere of influence, that is, a complete loss of mass and pure accretion of energy of various form whenever matter is pushed or shoved. {NOTE: No explanation was given for the use of the word pushed, shoved as used in this context. Again, it is not completely correct, but lets begin in this manner: Tangible matter on this side is mirrored in the sphere of influence {Feldraum} as a field with distinct layers. Have you met with her since? I wont even exclude my own kind in this regard, for there have been certain occurrences in the past which I dont personally welcome, but about which I would also not like to go into detail. Under High Tatras? One was from Mars and the other native to Earth. Look at the history we do know, human beings have enacted atrocities upon their own species some of the most horrific things that one can possibly imagine and even worse things that you cant imagine. This is wrong. Who is the person who did the interview with Lacerta? Lacerta does not claim her kind eats human flesh. If one spends the time to look into other older stories of creation and the beginning times, one can see that many of the current and canonised bible stories are a retelling of much earlier events, for example, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nad Hammadi codices and the Sumerian list of kings. No, the original unedited material is not available. He tells us that the kaloo had flying machines used in war and that this war raged far and wide culminating in a catastrophe that killed almost everything. That means not that we are now real mammals) but the breasts of us are not as large as those of human woman and the size of them is generally equal for every female of my kind. Or, heres another thing you can do: Show us an authentic artifact that was not manufactured on Earth. We are at the End Times. Something is wrong. Heike. I cant shake these thoughts or ideas and I will forever have a changed view of the world around me. You must understand that you are not the first human civilization on the planet. The magnetic field of the Earth is not really all that stable; it is subject to cyclical variations and it forms field eddies under unfavorable conditions. Answer: Generally not. But the fact remains if we lived hand in hand with the reptilian race both would prosper. Read this in more detail in my book Brother Veritus Community Plan, available for free reading at http://www.bookemon.com, you may order there a hard copy if you wish to do so. brady list police massachusetts. Personally, decided to accept that there is the possibility of this other side. Question: You speak sometimes about underground cities and artificial sunlight. The mammals evolved since let us say 150 millions of years, but only in the last 2 3 millions of years they were able to became intelligent and thinking. Correct comments, no explanation and further discussion needed. And you know nothing about the things to come in near future. However, you can try this only with the more weaker species, not with the strong. I really would like to know which reaction out of this interview Lacerta wanted to see by whom. Finalmente, nosotros no somos responsables de estar aqu y es muy triste que nos usen de esa manera como lo estn haciendo en este momento unos cuantos (los Iluminati). Step 5: When the conversion is completed, click "DOWNLOAD" button to save the file We are native terrans. It is in any case very dangerous to be unshielded in the vicinity of the field. It depends again on the respective point of view; your people are not necessarily in a position to judge whether the deeds of a much more highly developed species are good or evil, because you stand at a lower observation point, from which an assessment is not possible. They hit an opening and went down the shaft to investigate and were attacked You might look-up and watch or read Phils account on this. Seleziona una pagina. times. But if you hold your horses for a while, youll witness First Contact with the Galactic Federation and this information pales in comparison to what awaits us humanity in the future. Through these half truths they made you dependent on the synthesizing of high {numbered} elements, and thereby renewed by their own technology. And the way she describes their bodies, and how they works, that they dont need a tail, etc. We grow up with this kind of knowledge, we know how one makes use of these powers, and where they come from. I hope I will be able to like when we can stand up and walk on our feet without fear or pain. In my opinion, it was our right to fight for our planet. In the message of St. Germain given in this channeling youll see the future of humanity: https://youtu.be/uXQtSSZkd_4. This photo comes from Belgium. Hello, I would like to know more information on this matter. None of these occurrences have happened in the last 200 years of your time scale. If someone is able to report about an abduction, it means in my opinion that he or she has not met one of the aggressive species or that he or she is a very, very lucky human to be alive. Calculations and limitations addressed in this article may be impacted by inflation adjustments for the year. This cave is half of circle, he say, that it is non-humans built, that it is maybe aliens. Step 3: Access https://tomp3.cc from your browser. Drugs like psychedelics and opiates will break telepathic bonds, this is why they are regulated by government agencies which they have infiltrated. Furthermore, two of the species are also interested in your body, in your human tissue and blood, because their own genetic structure is defect through bad evolution and radiation (as far as we know) and they need intact strings from your kind and from animals to repair their own genetic again and again, but they are not really able to repair the defects completely because their DNA and your DNA is not fully compatible (my own species is absolutely incompatible with them, so they are not very interested in us) and they try to make more compatible crossbreeds between you and them by use of artificial fertilizations and artificial wombs.

Blackhawks Front Office Salary, Accident On Hwy 60 In Lake Wales Today, Articles L

lacerta files part 3