my dream job is flight attendant because

Because being a people person comes naturally to me plus I would love to fly around the world while helping guests at the same time enjoy their flight. I am a huge people person and love to travel. In order to land your dream flight attendant job, working for that airline, it is important to have a clean, impressive, and detailed resume. I really could use your insight for this process! Plus, we're not just waitstaff on a plane we're on the plane for the safety and protection of everyone on board. You are over socialized on the plane and then you are thrown into a hotel room to be by yourself in your thoughts. I think that my customer service experience would be a valuable asset to your airline. I want to become a flight attendant because it gives me the opportunity to meet new people. Thats why I want to become a Flight Attendant! Later on, getting older, you also start to consider the money you earn in a job and suddenly, not only you want to become a doctor, a lawyer or a superstar. "Dream Job" is one of the main focus in almost everyone life that seeking for success in their future. Ive been working in the restaurant business for the last 14 years, serving tables and providing excellent customer service so I feel confident with my serving skills. All I can tell you is that ONLY you can change your path. I personally hate it! Whats the difference in leisure and what airline you work for? I love flying, and I love being around people! Listen, dont quit your job just start looking at other options whether it is part-time employment or school. I love interacting with people from all walks of life. I feel like I would be a great flight attendant I want a new fresh start and Im determined and dedicated to doing this. Im a really big people person. 63. This job is certainly not what it once was. I am a friendly person and I would love to travel and meet new people from all aspects in life. Required fields are marked *. My dream is flight attendant but I am scared Excuse my grammar English is not my first language. Im like a bird being stationed in one place is hard for me when there is so much for me to see. I want to pursue it now to better myself and finally make my lifetime dream come true I would love to be a Flight Attendant because I'd love a career where my smile and hospitality matters most. Ive been a customer Service for 12yrs as CNA. I am interested in a new and exciting career. On anonymous job review sites, cabin crew members report working alongside "amazing . Remove from my list. It would be adventurous. My Dream Job - Flight Attendant I am sure, that each of you once had had a desire to have an extraordinary job in his early childhood, be it an astronaut or a scientist. My dream job involves an extensive amount of teamwork, such as regular staff meetings and group projects. Lets be real, we couldnt afford to live just working one three day trip per week, so I usually do a three day and a two day or a one day so I average being away from home well over 320 to 350 hours per month. To be considered for the role of cabin crew you'll need to be: Fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage) A naturally engaging personality with a passion for proving excellent customer experience. as well as other partner offers and accept our. Im sorry youre going through that too, it really sucks especially since the job has changed sooo much (for the worse) since we started. I am a very giving and caring person. It's impossible to make everyone happy. 2. If youre thinking of leaving do it after having sometime off. I have always loved the atmosphere of traveling. I dont know what kind of more soul searching I need to take the leap of seeing if Id be happier doing something else. 9. Im a retired school teacher and I finally realized I can accomplish my dream now. I still have a lot of advice to give, so Ill continue posting flight attendant content on the blog. We work 13-hour duty days (max 15.01), have long airport sits (3-5 hours), and spend 72-hours away from home on a three-day trip to be paid for 16-18-hours. TLDR: Having a job on a different continent is hard and unsustainable. Ive worked in the public for years and enjoyed the interaction with the customers. With that said, abuse their mental health program do a therapy session weekly or twice a week. If youre passionate about helping others and providing a great experience, mention this in your answer. Get a job where you will make money because this job wont make you happy forever it is literally a job for the young. Im ready to move forward in my life. 99. Im young, single, and dedicated to creating the life that I desire. Just talk to our smart assistant Amy and she'll connect you with the best 57. We are a number and we are replaceable. 87. Its something I always thought about in my mind. It's a city that finds its direction and domination from the wind. I now wouldnt give this job up for the world. I get along well with others. Your email address will not be published. Please explain why you want to work for the airline:Do research on the airline youre interviewing for and explain why you want to work for them specifically. At my company if you dont fly you dont get paid, so yeah our employers are not here for us they are here for the shareholders. Now Im divorced and ready to pursue my lifelong dream. Also, remember that you gained from this job by seeing the world. I could keep my job, working when it was convenient for me, all while creating a new life in a faraway country. Circumstances change, and sometimes your preconceived notions of the future are shattered to make way for something even better. As for me, I dont want to return to my previous career. I think absolutely the biggest part for me was an identity crisis. I feel its time for something new. This as-told-to essay is based on a conversation with a flight attendant for a major American airline. This would be a huge opportunity. I know that if you chose a job you love, you will never have to work a day in your life. 66. Flight attendants have a cheerful attitude and uplift others under uncomfortable circumstances. The Top 100 Reasons Why People become Flight Attendants 1. Interested in becoming an FA? Other two posts are right but honestly, this job is not for everyone. I would enjoy the lifestyle and having the opportunity to make a complete stranger feel good about where they are in life, even for a moment, and I love that. Being A Flight Attendant Was My Dream Job Essay, University Of Houston Creative Writing Degree, An Essay On Nelson Mandela, Fresher Sample Covering . Sign up for notifications from Insider! 14. This is a goal and passion of mine to become someone very important in this world and I believe by helping others in any way possible is something I look forward to. This is a settle for less kind of job. 42. Im contemplating quitting as well, and your point about identity really hit home. I was working for 9 years for a middle eastern carrier in the UAE . Youre not a nurse, doctor, lawyer, journalist, engineer, you are a waiter in the sky with no real skill besides customer service which is not valued anymore. What are some tips for answering the question Why You Want to Be a Flight Attendant? The more I am in the sky the happier I am. 8. I want Something different and this would be a completely different experience that Im willing to go for. I wanna be a flight attendant. Because its shows me its normal to feel like this . 40. I have great people skills and love working with the public. This is my worst nightmare. Hi! Power through it!!! 11-08-2019 08:53 AM Stacialynn New Arrival My whole life I dreamed of being an airline stewardess. , I needed to see this today. Ive served in the military so Im used to flying and understanding the importance of flight safety. "My goal was to make $50 a month, to pay for me to find other little hobbies and to continue making stickers and whatnot," says Richardson. that why i want to be a flight attendant when i grow up . In conclusion, the best way to answer the question Why you want to be a flight attendant? is to highlight your interest in travel, customer service experience, and people skills and explain why you want to work for a specific airline. 13. This is their story, as told to writer Fortesa Latifi. 30. Edit: I always ask this question to people who want to quit and I always get downvoted. But you been here for a while based on your seniority. Again, I tried this for 11-years and I hate it so now I have to try something else. People thought we didn't have the authority to tell them to wear a mask, but under the federal mask mandate, we did. What better way than making sure they have a comfortable experience flying. Being a flight attendant is a high-security position, so the interview is as much about your suitability with the company as it is about your past. What could possibly go wrong? 54. This job gives endless opportunities to travel, come across various cultures, and meet. 100. 96. Which Is More Important: Qality Job or Doing the Job Under Time Limits? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Save to my list. I enjoy meeting different people and seeing different places. Higher demand for flights means higher demand for flight attendants meaning no more leaves of absence offered by my airline. It can be hard to get hired or rehired. Elena t.G. my dream job is flight attendant because. The primary role of a flight attendant is to provide excellent customer service, so it really helps if you've worked in a similar role before. Retrieved from https://graduateway.com/my-dream-job-3/. Being a commercial Flight Attendant will allow me to do that. I gave her many job ideas and business ideas that she seemed fond of. 80. HATE IT! Traveling and meet new people and make a person feel like a king or queen is what I enjoy doing. But-what Ive come to realize, which might also help you, is my identity, was an illusion. I take my job seriously so I know I can do this. By being a flight attendant, I will get an opportunity to interact with diverse people and address their needs. The recruitment bureau 'Randstad' will receive and read it, seeing if it's a match for the qualities a flight attendant must possess. After all, "What do you do?" is usually one of the very first questions you ask someone when you meet. Even if you can't earn those flights yet due to seniority it's good to know what you can expect as you gain seniority. I would also like to travel and have a career I can be proud of. I understand the 9-5 work life isn't for everyone, but neither is the flight attendant schedule. I have always had a passion for traveling the world. One will be too cold. No one likes looking at older flight attendants, the single gals who are unmarried, the single gay men who just sleep around, the bitter betties become outdated. There is nothing worse than physical work that exhausts you, so my idea of an ideal job is neither an extremely active work, nor a sedentary job, but something in between. Find out Everything About Your Dream job. Work got tougher (crazy rosters ) , more flying hours , sleepless nights and non stop back and shoulder pain etc . Becoming a cabin crew is a dream for someone who desires to explore the world while getting paid to do it. Being a leader for my team and finding solutions to problems is a challenge I look forward to. My company is the wealthiest of the major 3 airlines in the USA, but the flight attendants dont ever see that money. I really needed this! 34. I would like to travel and see different places now! And as I speak more than one language I'm always making announcements and as such I put as much flare and fun into them to make it seem like people are at a theme park and the thanks, and compliments I receive at the end of the flights is all I need to keep going. Im ready to start my career in my passion for traveling and diversity with customer service. My company was offering month-long leaves of absence almost every month, meaning I could take tons of time off to live in New Zealand while technically still being an employee (and keeping my flight benefits!). People were really scared of the virus, each other, and the possibility of getting sick. Another flight attendant, who did not want to be named, told Insider: "This was supposed to be a dream job for a lot of us, but we are living a nightmare. Some people still rolled their eyes when we asked them to put on their masks, but usually they did what we asked. 3. I enjoy traveling and entertaining people. Everyone has a purpose in life and being a Flight Attendant is where I belong now. I dont want to pack my stuff the day before a trip, to drive to the airport, to go through KCM, to be random, to report, to brief, to fly aimlessly around. It is a much bigger world out there and I want to take part in viewing it with my own eyes. I love working with people and dont mind accommodating to any needs. Regardless of that I also thought it was time to move on especially during the pandemic a lot of things changed . If you hate doing five days a week 9 to 5- welp that job will more than likely stay the same for the rest of your career. 71. I have a passion for helping & serving people. my dream job is flight attendant because. I need a change in my life and this was something I wanted to do before I got married. But there are serious barriers to join their ranks. I wouldnt want to kill myself because I love myself too much, but we know our managers/crew scheduling is going to be like, Can you still make report? They have ZERO pity or understanding for us. Id like to have a career that keeps me busy and that is fulfilling, one that is both challenging and rewarding. I love to travel to different cities and I also love helping others, so becoming a flight attendant is a way for me to do both. Cool!" was a source of pride. In the beginning, we got a lot more pushback. Since I graduated high school, being a flight attendant is all I ever dreamed about! I must admit, people love me too. I have no one to hold me back. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. one of the best things about this job is get to travel a lot from our country.. since i was kid i always loved airplanes. When I started feeling a bit of burnout I switched to doing long haul flights that I could hold which consisted of Carribean, and South American turns with a few layovers in Mexico and Peru. Being in an airplane, in this enclosed space with people you don't know, is kind of a perfect place for those fears to incubate.

Easy Games To Make On Mit App Inventor, Articles M

my dream job is flight attendant because