Perched between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares, Pammy's is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. Wonderful cocktails. Pammys serves dinner Monday-Saturday nights beginning at 5:30 p.m, Boston Restaurant Talk reports. There, he was inspired to appreciate the nuances of produce and discover the delicate seasonality of flavors. Romantic ambiance (loved the fireplace! Caviar and black truffle add-on options were great. It's just too damn expensive. Too full to order more, but I vowed I'd return later in the week for more. I thought all of the flavors would sing but it actually fell flat. The food is delicious and I love the atmosphere. Plantain, Fried Egg, Pickled Ramps With dishes that lean heavily on Italian flavors but are not restricted by any rules of the cuisine, the food is unpretentious and delicious. After a few corporate stints, Jimmy came on board as sous chef at the popular Back Bay Social. My paccheri were very toothy, or as my mother would say -- "that pasta's still walking" On his days off, you can usually find Joe wrenching on old motorcycles, sharpening his knives, or cooking with friends while spinning a record. I'd give this a solid 7 out of 10. favorite perhaps because it doesnt seem so unique especially for those who have gochujang as a staple in their pantry together with sriracha and soy sauce. Jimmy most recently delved into the bold world of spices and innovative flavors at Sarma in Cambridge. Bolognese and pork Milanese was delicious but the truffle tortellini is minuscule, the venison and short rib is served a bit too rare, and overall is not a particularly good value, could spend 350 much better elsewhere, Some tasty dishes and the ambiance was lovely but it mustve been a particularly slow night because we waited 45mins for any food, didnt get asked if we wanted more to drink and spent far longer there waiting than we ever do at a restaurant. So 2/3 of my dishes had major errors in their preparation (basic), and the pasta sauces were not well balanced and relied too heavily on coconut fat which gave the pasta an oddly tropical feel. Terrific dishes from the small plates to the dessert, with thoughtfully paired wines throughout. I'm Italian and understand the concept of al dente. Theyve brought together their love of great food, easy hospitality and chic vibe to create a lively space that is welcoming to all looking for a memorable meal. We enjoyed a laid back and delicious meal at Pammys for our anniversary exactly what we were looking for. Everything about this place was great. Food was good but surprised after i got my bill. The loveliest restaurant in Cambridge! Theyve brought together their love of great food, easy hospitality and chic vibe to create a lively space that is welcoming to all looking for a memorable meal. Great service. This is a real treat!! It was our first visit. Visit this place for great almond coffee, vanilla iced coffee or iced cappuccino. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? As always, the atmosphere was great, and the staff and service were fantastic. Something went wrong. What forms of payment are accepted? Yes, Pammy's has outdoor seating. Pammy's. The Order: Chef Chris Willis's artisanal breads (rustic Pugliese, please! Youll want a plate to yourself! This gem is pure delight. 558 posts. 928 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-3106 +1 617-945-1761 Website. Sorry Pammy's -- really wanted to love it!More, I'm really surprised by the reviews and I thought I would walk away from the meal wanting more. Reservations are for groups of 6 or smaller and can be made up to 30 days in advance. As the kitchen pulls from Italian culture and American innovation, the wine list also juxtaposes New and Old World wines from small vineyards in both countries. OCTOPUS. eateries, and as such it felt right to return to the scene for their engagement photos. Joe was quickly taken bythe thrill of a busy night, the grind, the heat, the burn scars. PRESS The Boston Globe "Under the Influence of Italy" by The Boston Globe Eater "The Hottest Restaurants in Boston, Right Now" by Eater (Aug, Nov, Jan) "Wham, Pam" by The Improper Bostonian "The Willises clearly want Pammy's to feel like a modestly elevated, unpretentious neighborhood joint, but the polish and urbanity behind the facade are impossible to miss." A place where you can blindly pick any food or drink and you will be amazed. It's been one of our favorite restaurants for a long time. Did not love. We had to wait for a table even though we were on time and by the time we sat, we were rushed to order and finish the food. Best restaurant in the Boston area. Interesting cocktails. Very inventive and varied menu of which three of us had six different dishes and every one was delicious - fresh, well prepared, great balance and taste. Pammy is always friendly and willing to talk. Hours: With the somewhat hidden 6% service fee, I can't rationalize going anymore. Copyright 2020 Hayes and Baker Photography, hayes and baker photo, ma wedding photographer, ma wedding, new england wedding photographer, sailsbury ma, the meadow at marshland farms, equally wed, vermont wedding photographer, vermont wedding, quechee inn, new england photographer, hike vt, dirty boots messy hair, honey preset, wandering photographers, new england wedding, providence wedding photographer, rhode island wedding photographer, hayes and baker photo, love and wild hearts. Fixed price menu (for three courses) with good variety of choices. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Anything later could result in loss of reservation. Chris built his impressive resume across many fine establishments, but attributes his career to five impactful experiences: the fundamentals of cooking at Rialto; discipline at Clio; balance, texture and spice at Cafe Gray; how to cook pasta at Sfoglia; and the importance of maximum flavor impact at ABC Cocina. June 21st, 2023. But it was soft. (617) 945-1761. But the whole menu is filled with things that youll only kind of recognize but come to love. His passion for hospitality brought him back to the bar, where he loves interacting with guests and experimenting with obscure ingredients. The New American trattoria is the ownership debut from chef Chris Willis. Perched between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares, Pammy's is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. It's Italian, but the key ingredient in our favorite dish is a Korean red chili sauce. Sometimes I think less is more. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis, who live right up the street, Pammys is an extension of their living room. The half cut strawberries felt random. (A small crab dish, a larger fish dish, + one additional item.) But, you're free to pick lighter or heavier items across those dishes (no traditional appetizer/main/dessert structure). Server was so good, helpful, truly interested in our evening, A+ Terrific and informative service coupled with one exceptional dish after another coming from the kitchen. We are looking for dedicated, hardworking team members in both Front and Back of House. Hannah-Marie Hayes August 28, 2019 hayes and baker photo, ma wedding photographer, ma wedding, new england wedding photographer, . Its a perfect winter restaurant thanks to a wood-burning fireplace, but it also works in the summer with giant windows and a dining room that looks like a Restoration Hardware exploded inside a Mediterranean villa. We hold walk-in space daily in our Bar & Lounge for a la carte dining. newsletter, Where to Eat Excellent Italian Food Around Boston, A Pasta Paradise Arrives With the Opening of Pammys in Cambridge, The Critics Ate Monkfish, Fish Bowls, and Tear-Worthy Italian Subs This Week, Two Beloved Businesses Announce They Are Shutting Down by the End of March, Plantpubs Fenway Outpost Is Done After Less Than a Year. Sorry Pammy's -- really wanted to love it! InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cambridge, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Cambridge, Hotels near Harvard Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Hotels near Longfellow House Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site, Hotels near Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Cambridge, Soup Restaurants for Families in Cambridge, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cambridge, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cambridge. Thank you. It was OUTSTANDING. James (Jimmy) Dunne found himself unexpectedly behind the line one day when a cook called out sick at the restaurant where he was working front of house. Next up was the Saffron pici- Marshall Cove Mussels, Coconut Crema, Dill. ), excellent food and drinks, perfect noise level for conversation without everyone else hearing you. The Best Dishes Eater Bostons Team Ate This Month, Find Tacos Coated With Fritos in Jamaica Plain And More Openings, Ex-Milk Bar Employees Question Whether the Shop Closed Due to Unionization Efforts. Again it was good food, but let me give alittle more details on the dishes that may help others decide if this is up their alley! Probably one of the best restaurants in Boston area! We advise our guests to take public transit, Redline Central Square and Harvard Square, 1 bus, 63 bus, or to partake in a ridesharing app. Last up was the Branzino- fregola, Delaware Strawberries, Roasted Beets, Bacon Dashi. Pammy's logo. That pretty much explains love, irony, and the smell of a fresh can of tennis balls, which could be either the byproduct of the industrial rubber cleaning process, or the perfume of the tennis fairies who wove the balls together using the neon hair of a unicorn. Yes., We specialize in Greek & American cuisine and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner 7. One of my favorite Boston area restaurants. Pammy's, Cambridge: See 96 unbiased reviews of Pammy's, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 551 restaurants in Cambridge. Eating here just kind of makes you feel good. Devra First, Pammys pork chop deserves its own paragraph. meet both owners and irbid obvious why this place is a hot destination getting rave reviews. Pammys is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. It's a perfect winter restaurant thanks to a wood-burning fireplace, but it also works in the summer with giant windows and a dining room that looks . / Photo provided. Cozy. The Willises close friend, artist Rebecca Walsh, has painted a large mural that spans from the exterior facade inside to the lounge, and theres a statue of Demeter, goddess of the harvest, salvaged from the Hudson Valley. Highly recommend and will be back for sure! And the pear sorbet was the best sorbet Ive had. During college at WVU, Joe took jobs at restaurants to pay for beer and rent, moving from BBQ joints to pizza and sub shops, and finally a gastropub. Everyone finally agreed on a date for the group dinner. Staff was friendly and ambience just perfect. My paccheri were very toothy, or as my mother would say -- "that pasta's still walking" But considering how they jam the place out each night, I guess you can't blame them.More, A delicious meal, lovely ambiance, and conscientious service. Perched between Cambridges Central and Harvard Squares, Pammys is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. The food was delicious, the drinks were awesome, and our server Danielle was attentive, friendly, and knowledgeable! Paige & Tommy's Wedding. So what is Pammys? Not bad, just a safe dish. Loved the vibe. As the kitchen pulls from Italian culture and American innovation, the wine list also juxtaposes New and Old World wines from small vineyards in both countries. intrusive, but always there when needed (pouring water, clearing plates and providing fresh silverware, etc.) We will definitely be back!! I reviewed the menu online before we headed to the restaurant this evening, as I did not see any non-alcoholic drinks on it. They've brought together their love of great . The service was friendly and attentive without being clingy. Katie started pouring beverages and never really stopped. The crudo was excellent and flavors nicely balanced. Had thought we'd order more, but due to budget, waited until we finished. Might return if friends really wanted to give it a go, but would be more wary about what I ordered. All the dishes were wonderful. Pammy's serves unpretentious Italian-inspired cuisine in a beautiful space. A pasta-filled restaurant is now open in Cambridge, and some familiar faces are on the opening team. Vodka, Aperol, Crme de Cacao, Raspberry-Vanilla Rooibos Syrup, LimeMore, Highly recommend this place. Leez Priory Harford End, Great Leighs, Chelmsford, CM3 1JP . Tasty and creative food, conscientious service, and a beautiful space. Pammys, which features a wood-burning fireplace and some striking artwork, serves dishes such as lumache bolognese with gochujang; Arctic char with farro and dried strawberries; and braised octopus with crispy polenta and red-pepper pesto; according to The Boston Globe. Cafe Sushi is an excellent sushi place in Harvard Square. Outstanding choice for an anniversary. An A La Carte version of the menu is available daily in our Bar & Lounge. Sometimes I think less is more. Limited but quite good wine list. Excellent food creations and well made cocktails. Does this restaurant offer table service? Most recently entranced in the magic of Sherry and craft cocktails at Taberna de Haro, Katie honed her palate and love of all things wine. A trained printmaker and poet, during art school hospitality became a way of life, and wine became her favorite medium. Lobster bisque, brussel sprout salad, rabbit ravioli, gnocchi, lamb chops, veal scallopini, all very good. Restaurant is beautiful! RASPBERRY DELUXE Oh, and the bread was incredible!! Each waitress and waiter is always attentive, informative, and genuinely nice. Actually, it was so good I had two. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pammy's at 928 Massachusetts Ave in Cambridge - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. 2 prix fixe dinners, two bottles of wine, and one excellent dessert was nearly $300. Overall we had a great experience at Pammys. Not bad, just a safe dish. My scallop entree was small but tasty, which the other got the tastiest and largest pork chops that they had ever encountered.More, The waitstaff were very attentive, though the service was a little slow. I ended up emailing the Pammy's management and Alex replied immediately. Solid 9 out of 10. Glamourous yet approachable, this elevated Italian-American spot is a reflection of the couple running the show. The bass was barely warm, overcooked, and the crust very soggy, the panzotti with duck was so so. Liked the small servings which we shared as a family; food was very tasty and fresh. Send your resume to hiringatpammys@gmail.com. So 2/3 of my dishes had major errors in their preparation (basic), and the pasta sauces were not well balanced and relied too heavily on coconut fat which gave the pasta an oddly tropical feel. Chris Willis was going to be a drummer. We had been to Pammys once in 2020 before everything shut down and have not stopped thinking about that experience. Pammy's. Unclaimed. Chris brother of Bully Boy Distillers founders David and Will Willis has experience with Italian cuisine: He previously worked at Jody Adams now-defunct Harvard Square classic Rialto, as well as a few different restaurants in New York City and on Nantucket. A real gem for the area. Rob got an early start in the restaurant industry, working as a dishwasher as a young teenager, bartending by 18, and trying out a stint in restaurant marketing after college. The half cut strawberries felt random. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis, who live right up the street, Pammy's is an extension of their living room. Tasty and creative food, conscientious service, and a beautiful space. Love the pick 3 option. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis, who live right up the street, Pammy's is an extension of their living room. Food is excellent and the menu selection is cool. Loved it so much! ), and the details are seen to with care. In 2017, Ryan decided to try a new venture and, as luck would have it, was invited to join the opening team at Pammy's. The food was delicious! Pammy's is the whole package, great food, great atmosphere, great fun! Cannot thank you enough for an amazing experience! Fri, Sat 5:00 pm12:00 am. Great food, wine and overall great experience. And the sorbetto dessert was terrific anda nice ending to a good meal. IMPORTANT NOTES want a glass of a rhone, a white Burgundy, or cabernet sauvignon, you won't find it. Good bread pudding, coffee ice cream and strawberry ice cream have a good taste. Follow. Go to The Plough & The Stars to drink double-strength cocktails and maybe dance to Justin Timberlake remixes. Our group had young kids and everyone was very accommodating to them. Note that clicking the link below will block access to this site for 24 hours. Amanda & Andy's Engagement Session at Pammy's, Cambridge, MA. If you would prefer to order a la carte, please join us at the bar or lounge (walk-ins only). Aside from that error, the sauces were interesting and different, but not necessarily delicious. Pam, the gregarious, fashionable front-of-the-house, and Chris, the creative but exacting chef, are behind the alchemy that isPammysin Cambridge. The cocktails were both unique, complex and delicious. The food was overpriced for the taste. but varied. Robs deep knowledge and playful style allow him to dabble with diverse ingredients and unexpected pairings, bringing together an unfamiliar liqueur and seasonal herb to create exactly what his guest has in mind. From there, he spent four years developing proper technique as well as an appreciation for working closely with farmers at 80 Thoreau in Concord, Mass. And its a good spot to take a date, but, without a single flickering candle in the whole place, it isnt really a traditional date night spot. All three didn't work well with each other. MonThu 5:00 pm11:00 pm First up for entrees, I had the Dunderi- Chicken Merguez, Sweet and Sour Cherries and lemon Mascarpone. LUMACHE. Achieving it can be very tricky but Cambridge newcomer Pammys comes pretty close. Mike Hodgkinson, Chriss beautifully restrained, Italian-influenced cookinglets top-quality ingredients and textbook technique shine. Jenna Pelletier, Best of the New by The Boston Globe MagazineDo we really need another Italian-inspired trattoria? We shared all six of our dishes and enjoyed each immensely. Food is innovative and delicious. Most recently as Bar Manager at The Hawthorne, Rob dove deeper into the technical aspects of spirits to become a true curator of the bars extensive collection. a menu. Reservations can be made for up to 6 guests, 30 days in advance. Pammy's is at 928 Massachusetts Ave. and Tuesday through Sunday. There is a 6% is a Kitchen Administration Fee that exclusively and directly benefits our Back of House staff (line cooks, prep cooks, dishwashers), who by Massachusetts law may not be included in the tip pool. I love Pammys. Known negroni lover David Willis noted a trio of house takes on the classic aperitif, as well as a solid amari selection. Fabulous food. Thats how we feel about Pammys, a hard-to-classify restaurant between Central and Harvard Squares. Still one of Cambridge and Boston's most innovative and exciting dining options. Loved sitting by the fireplace. OMG!! Walk-ins welcome! Solid 9 out of 10. Together, Chris and Pams goal is to serve unfussy, great food and channel their natural knack for hospitality. Cant wait to go back! Its got a ton of anchovy flavor, so if thats not your thing, stay away. Order Online Too many dishes try and get too cute or seem experimental. She spent hours with Matre Ds after school, folding napkins and steaming silverware. By submitting your email, you agree to our, A Pasta Paradise Arrives With the Opening of Pammys inCambridge, Sign up for the But lacked in flavor and could use more acid. The establishment was clean and adequately lit. Moe Isaza, a Baldwin Bar alum who was most recently the bar manager at Tiger Mama, has taken on that role at Pammys. Ingredients are as fresh as they come, and the way in which the chef puts it all together, combining exquisite and interesting tastes with gorgeous, artistic plating, is a cut above nearly every other restaurant in Boston and Cambridge. The crudo was excellent and flavors nicely balanced. You can tell they made the pasta but it felt a little chewy and thick. My scallop entree was small but tasty, which the other got the tastiest and largest pork chops that they had ever encountered. I would eat there every week if I could a reservation! Its always a good experience at Pammys! please email us at info@pammyscambridge.com for more information. I have eaten here multiple times and it never disappoints. The owners are lovely, and it is obvious that this has been their life's passion. Highly recommended. Choosing a spot should be the easy part. (On the non-Italian side, he also worked at Clio, now closed, in Back Bay.). Pammy's is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. A pasta-filled restaurant is now open in Cambridge, and some familiar faces are on the opening team. Bolognese Sauce, Gochujang Travel & Stay Registry RSVP (All Day Guests) RSVP (Evening Guests) We're Getting Married! Great food and great vibes!! Pammy's is rated 4.8 stars by 1753 OpenTable diners. Chris serves as the restaurants chef, overseeing the Italian menu. I was expecting flavor explosion or a little tartness from the cherries. You can tell they made the pasta but it felt a little chewy and thick. Great food, atmosphere and service. Well send you our daily roundup of all our favorite stories from across the site, from travel to food to shopping to entertainment. But, you're free to pick lighter or heavier items across those dishes (no traditional appetizer/main/dessert structure). Excellent food, innovative menu, knowledgeable friendly service and very fun and beautiful, yet relaxed and casual decor. Pammys is our new favorite Boston-area spot for a special dinner with friends. That's how we feel about Pammy's, a hard-to-classify restaurant between Central and Harvard Squares. It is challenging and too intellectually "cute." Beautiful fire going. and I will probably not be going anymore. The drinks we had were good but far too sweet for our taste. Review. RASPBERRY DELUXE 928 Massachusetts Ave., Central Square, 617-945-1761, pammyscambridge.com. Celebrate at Pammy's, if you can get a table. Look around you on any given night here and close to half of the dining room will be eating the bolognese with the Korean gochujang sauce. If you're a scraper, please click the link below :-) Sounds delicious right? So great. This reminded me of a homemade chef boyardee minus all the salt. The wine pairings were great and the pours were generous. Its always a good experience at Pammys! But go for the food. The beautiful decor, sophisticated yet comfortable atmosphere, energetic vibe without noise or stress, and attentive service complimented the fantastic menu of options. It's the perfect last minute online gift for a birthday, graduation, wedding, holiday, and more. Didn't have purpose on the plate with the fish. Everything was absolutely fantastic! Available in the dining room, for take-out and on the Pammy's patio Monday-Thursday from 5:00-9:30pm Friday & Saturday from 5:00-10:30pm Consult the Pammy's website for details about on-site dining and reservations. Every sip. Amanda & Andy are some of our favorite people weve met since moving to New England. Actually, it was so good I had two. But it was soft. The atmosphere is relaxed and very pleasant. Pasta dishes were the favorites. Get quick answers from Pammy's staff and past visitors. But lacked in flavor and could use more acid. Come along for the ride! We had a lovely time photographing them before sharing a delicious meal and were looking forward to their inevitably beautiful wedding next year! I am currently not drinking alcohol and had a mocktail (one of the threeon their mocktails menu). Warm. Pam y and Chris have created a super spot.More. OCTOPUS. Rereading the ingredients I didn't realize there was coconut crema. The quality and presentation of food was phenomenal, as were our drinks! Located between Harvard and . Most of the food we had was very good with two exceptions. Find great things to do See all 62 photos Pammy's Restaurant $$ $$ Cambridge Save Share Tips 21 Photos 62 9.2/ 10 117 ratings Ranked #2 for pasta in Cambridge "Ate: hiramasa crudo, veal bruschetta, lumache, Berkshire pork chop, wagyu short." (2 Tips) The atmosphere was "cute" as my husband would put it and the service was good! 928 Massachusetts Ave. , Cambridge , 617-945-1761 , pammyscambridge.com. In defining his approach to food at Pammys, Chris believes in power of simplicity. Ryan started his career in hospitality in 2008 at the Cheesecake Factory. SRV in the South End is a great Italian restaurant with plenty of room, outdoor space, and pasta. Atmosphere top 3 for sure. His love of beer transitioned easily to a love of wine, and his knack for high-level hospitality with heart led him to move into management at another local restaurant. Pammy's menu in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA PHOTO MENUS RECOMMENDATIONS MAIN MENU DRINK WINE 1 of 7 Updated more than 6 months ago Get the App The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. My scallops were cold in the middle. We loved the menu options. Eater Boston has more of the stacked lineup: Andrew Foster (Fairsted Kitchen, the Frogmore) is general manager, Lauren Hayes (Ten Tables) is sommelier, and Mareena McKenzie (Ribelle, Shepard) is pastry chef. The timing of the plates were spot on and we didn't feel rushed! There will be dates, there will be neighborhood regulars, and there will be Harvard undergrads proud of themselves for making it so far out of the square. Came early and ate in the bar. 2 prix fixe dinners, two bottles of wine, and one excellent dessert was nearly $300. Price is decent for quality food and on par with other restaurants around Cambridge. The timing of the plates were spot on and we didn't feel rushed! I would give both of these misses a pass and choose venison instead which was amazing. Cradling a bouquet of wheat, the statue is in homage to the seasonal ingredients at Pammys. A fireplace wrapped in white ceramic, an oversized salvaged communal table designed for side-by-side dining and rich leather banquets are just some of the design elements that make up Pammys charm. 928 Massachusetts Ave., Central Square, 617-945-1761, pammyscambridge.com. Wanting to take his culinary dreams to the next level, and return to New England, upon graduation, Joe enrolled in culinary school at NECI in Vermont. Was expecting a lot more oomph in the food, and certainly wasn't expecting undercooked pasta. We will be back and back again. We dig into Pam-ily dynamics, the unsung beauty of fresh flour, and the emotional pay-off of running a neighborhood restaurant., Top 50 Nominee for Americas Best New Restaurant 2018 by Bon Apptit, Owners Chris and Pam Willis call it a New American trattoria; we call it perfection in a neighborhood restaurant. Jenna Pelletier and BoB editorial team, The staff is warm and knowledgable, the space is lovely (that fireplace! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The noise level was pretty high on a Saturday night but fortunately not much conversation was needed to point to an outstanding dining experience. Willis, who, along with his brothers, Bully Boy founders David and Will, grew up on his familys fourth-generation farm in Sherborn, plans to make pastas and breads in-house from freshly milled grains, the Cambridge Day previously reported. All reservations in the dining room are currently served our "Choose your own Adventure" 3-course experience. It's something your grandparents would eat cause it's safe. A quintessential neighborhood restaurant that might make you want to move to this neighborhood. Kara Baskin, Devra First and Sheryl Julian, Bostons Best 2018 Winner: Bostons Best Pasta by The Improper Bostonian, This College Town Just Might Have New Englands Best Dining by Travel + LeisureThis welcoming spotfrom husband-and-wife team Pam and Chris Willis is quickly becoming a favorite haunt for locals and a standard-bearer for the citys revitalized restaurant scene. Hannah Walhout, Wine Pairing with a Pro: Lauren Hayes at Pammy's by The Food Lens, Endive, Hackleback Caviar, Warm Apple Butter, Cauliflower Porridge, Brown Butter Tomato Sauce, Kabocha Squash, Cherry Agrodolce, Chesnut Brown Butter, Japanese Eggplant, Tempura Chanterelles, Red Pepper Salsa, Intini Affiorato Olive Oil, Cookie Crumble, Gin, Grapefruit, Five Spice, Lemon, Bergamotto, Reposado Tequila, Charred Bell Pepper, Lemon, Manzanilla, Thai Chili, Aged Brandy, Rum, Tamarind, Coffee, Maple, Rye Whiskey, Smoked Pineapple, Bitters, Chartreuse, Scotch, Cognac, Vermouth di Torino, Amaro, Mole Bitters, Coconut Washed Mezcal & Tequila, Grapefruit, Hibiscus, Bourbon, Peach, Cinnamon, Ginger, Bubbles, 'Vignaioli Di S. Stefano' Ceretto, Piedmont, 'Love You Bunches', Stolpman Vineyards, California, Pammy's, 928 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA, 02139. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Last up was the Branzino- fregola, Delaware Strawberries, Roasted Beets, Bacon Dashi.

Sunderland Afc Academy Staff, Articles P

pammy's cambridge wedding