percy and annabeth wedding night fanfiction

", "Nothing," I said sharply. The bride would be the one freaking out, crying so much she needed her makeup and hairdo redone while the groom just stood at the altar waiting to catch that first glimpse of his bride. You must find other girls because it depends on your life. October 3, 2020. Deep breath. Her blond curls were tied in a pony tail and she was wearing an apron over her jeans and T-shirt. I laid down next to her. Sadie, Rachel, and Thalia had made themselves comfortable on the magician's own bed. ", ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~, I woke up the next morning to a groan. My head hurts. I'm going to be late for the council. "Your welcome," I replied. He remembered seeing that phrase as part of an insurance company's ad campaign, shortly before well, shortly before life had come at him VERY fast. I am not wrong. Que existen seres poderosos llamados dioses y que estn emparentados contigo? He's married to Annabeth, they have two beautiful children, a girl and a boy. 2. she yelled. 'How are you?' Aphrodite managed to calm them down. Then faster. Most of all, they hate how absolutely distraught/crazy (don't tell Annabeth I said that) the brides get. 'Annabeth, I never stopped thinking of you. Fanfiction Percy and Annabeth, the "it" couple of Camp Half-Blood, famous heros are now beginning their future together! I muttered. "Percy, you were the boy I loved at Camp Half-Blood. STwDR:LEONARDO DI CAPRIO FINALLY WON AN OSCAR!!!! Guilt immediately flooded me; I should have protected her. We repeated this process for several weeks. Percy's feelings for Annabeth become apparent after she's taken by Kronos's forces. Maybe he was in his own personal Tartarus? Tonight was our honeymoon. I didn't exactly want to mow the lawn, today, so she made me a deal: I mow the lawn and she would bake the lemon-meringue pie for dessert. "'Course your not! "Uh, I mean, it's fine! Language: After playfully fighting over the last meatball, I set down my fork. Im sweating like a pig. Living from Dream to Dream 4. I told you once before, stay away from my daughter. "Is it ready?" ", She ran her hand over the slight bump. Jack laughed to himself and moved on. Hestia's Olympic Torch is missing and she asks Percy and Annabeth to help find it. It was curfew. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Percy and Annabeth attend their 20-week anatomy scan, and things don't go quite as they'd hoped. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer even though my eyes were still closed. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "Annabeth, it's just the pregnancy! Then he grew a huge smile on his face "Aphrodite, I need help, I want to marry Annabeth, but this stupid rivalry between Athena and my dad has gotten in my way, I can't live without her, I need your help!" Had I woken up at 3:47 am to find Annabeth poring over wedding gown styles under lamplight at our kitchen table? The rest of the gods were either confused, or cheering. Aphrodite and Percy snuck up on to Mount Olympus, broke into Athena's master temple and finally found Annabeth's room. "Percy, could youwould you mindno, I'm being a pig." "So, we are just going to do it here in the dining room?" You were the boy who I fist slapped. I haven't been to a wedding in forever so sorry if the order's wrong!! 'Gods, Seaweed Brain! "I'm a much better kisser above water!". After the war with Gaia, Percy was eighteen, and Annabeth as well. Her gray eyes always seemed to see right through me. Percy Jackson Let out a sigh, His back was faced towards the cabins, and he looked straight at the sea, The sea was the one place where he felt at home, he knew his father was keeping the tides calm . Its hot in here!, Hot? he asks in disbelief. He replied, kissing her. Percy and Annabeth: Wedding In The Stars | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | Fandom in: Percabeth, Annabeth 369, Romance, and 2 more Percy and Annabeth: Wedding In The Stars View source Contents 1 Chapter 1; The Proposal 2 Chapter 2; The Separation 3 Chapter 3; Forbidden Contact 4 Chapter 4: Aphrodite 5 Chapter 5: Working Progress A Pirates Life for Me 8. You?" Not everyone sees how hard she works for her success, and she's okay with that - the less questions, the better. There will be lots of cute Percabeth stories starting from when they are 22. They chatted about old times and other important matters. So why would their kid(s) birth be? "Thank you for mowing the lawn," she whispered. Said Percy, staring, open-mouthed, at the church. Would you rather love someone else? So yeah, the weeks leading up to our wedding may not have been the most easy going and relaxed we'd ever had, but I didn't mind them. The Heroes of Good and Evil 6. "No, Annabeth! For me to be happy and excited, ready to start my new life with Annabeth, something I'd been wanting to do since I was 12 years old. She gave me a small kiss and stood up. "First one to the door wins!" Shouts Percy. Or- Annabeth's away for a conference and Percy's left alone with their daughter. You were the boy who'd give up everything, to save anyone. What would you like? Of Drugs and Love 12. Literally what it says on the tin. It was a big deal, promising to love and be with somebody for the rest of your life. "I'll be right back, you two!" I'm pregnant. It was around six or seven on a Sunday and I had been in the yard all day. Here's what happened: Travis and Connor were drinking a LOT of beer. I sat down at my spot and Annabeth sat at hers right across from mine. The ipad she was previously sketching on now lays beside her legs, the stylus pen she was using near her feet. Still, the comfort of loved ones helps after the fact. She hated it, because she couldnt stop thinking about it, the contempt in her daughters eyes in their last conversation. She sobbed. A man made of stars appeared in front of them, dressed like a priest. Percy asked, doing his best puppy eyes at me. They hate having to pick out color schemes, the first dance song and how the invitations are set up. In which Athena grieves, and finally learns the Tragedy of being a demigod. There was only one plate on the table and two wine glasses filled with the deep purple liquid. The next morning we awoke entwined in each other, about as close as you could get. I love you so much. Ever wanted to know what happened behind the scenes or in the minds of the other demigods or even what happened to them after the wars, well if that is what you had in mind here is a fanfiction for you. I had recently changed my title from being Annabeth's boyfriend to being her fiancee and until this morning I really couldn't have been happier. Not a Poseidon cabin, nor an Athena one, but a Poseidon and Athena cabin we shared. "You can look now," she said and I opened my eyes. And if it didn't end up being a perfect day, I still wouldn't care, because one way or another by the end of it all Annabeth would be my wife; and no matter what, the day that became official would be the best of my life. Eventually Aphrodite over heard them. You were the boy I went on my first quest with. She was three months pregnant, and in tears. She had a son. I sat there at the table, resting my head on my hand as I watched the entryway to the dining room. Not literally heaven, they hadn't died, although they were so tired they felt like they could have been. Which may have been true. No problem. I heard her set something on the table in front of me and felt her put her arms around my neck. "I might be pregnant." I leaned back in the chair and waited for Annabeth to walk into the dining room. Suddenly the three of them were up high in the sky, even above the highest clouds, Annabeth screamed, Percy panicked and started running with a nauseous expression on his face. ', 'You disrespected me, Son of Poseidon. Aosh Hatchi's Guide to Writing Fan Fiction. Annabeth, she became the greatest architect in America. "Not again." Percy's POV + I was standing there with the handle on our lawnmower after just finishing mowing the lawn when my wife, Annabeth, wrapped her arms around me. I joked. "Okay," said Annabeth slowly, "how do we do it?" He's married to Annabeth, they have two beautiful children, a girl and a boy. What! They live quite happily and peacefully in Manhattan.Or do they?Every friday Percy goes out to have some fun with his friends and every time he ends up with this handsome blonde god. Zeus and Artemis looked very confused, as if they were struggling to remember something important. At first I was afraid. And besides, that time of the month for a girl my age is gone. Half Bloods in High School 7. Percy Jackson Fanfic by StarPlatinum_ with 1,297 reads. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. 'Oh, sorry. Please consider turning it on! Aphrodite laughed with delight, "do you guys like it? she asked. Suddenly, the starry room around them burst to life. Then, the gods departed, finally, Aphrodite ran down (or floated down, whatever) to Poseidon's palace, snuck into Percy's room while Poseidon was in a meeting, to find Percy pacing the room, scratching his chin, and muttering under his breath, "got to make a plangot to make a plangot to make a plan" When he saw Aphrodite, his eyes almost popped out of his head, he started bowing very rapidly, " Oh my gods! The oldest trick in the book, I thought to myself as we dug in. Its a hundred degrees in here. She smiled at Percy and said, 'Of Course, Seaweed Brain!' Perseus is raised by the Hunters of Artemis. Athena's shock turned to rage, shaking her fist at the sky and yelling. How do you want to do that?" After that, she took it in her mouth and thrust, slowly. No! (At least that's what my cousin, Jason Grace, told me.) One day, Annabeth called him and they arranged to meet at the beach. All characters except the kids belong to Rick Riordan! Besides, the candlelit bubble baths Annabeth always took to relax were well, I'll just say, both of us appreciated them. This work could have adult content. I love holding her, so I continued to do so while rising to the surface. 20 Best Percy and Annabeth Fanfictions 1. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Annabeth quickly got up "Oh godsI'm sorry Percy" She didn't get the chance to say more, because Percy leaned in on her and kissed her. (part 2). Inside was a beautiful gold ring with a gold diamond eyed owl in the middle. Percy and Annabeth, the "it" couple of Camp Half-Blood, famous heros are now beginning their future together! "Oh, really? Percy and Annabeth have fought in two wars, yet trying to have a child of their own felt harder. Aphrodite smiled at Percy, then she told him her idea, Percy's eyes widened even more." He smiled into their kisses, telling Annabeth that he loved her, over and over again. It's all I could think about the last few hours.". 'Show me my beloved Annabeth Chase' The mist showed Annabeth in the Empire State building, wearing jeans and a blouse. "Oh, really? It's not fun to have a drunk DJ. I hope you enjoy them! She nodded and continued kissing him. I understood because I had kind of felt the same way. I asked hesitantly. And we had an excellent, romantic night. Maybe I should start this from the beginning. Hermes has known the current whereabouts but doesn't tell the others. "Gods, Perce. And he continued speeding up, until she was groaning. But before Athena could blast Percy to porkchop, Poseidon emerged from the sea and said, 'Athena, do not harm my son.

Scooter Center Of Gravity, Which Zodiac Sign Is The Most Gentleman, Stockton Juvenile Hall Inmates, Physical Blessings In The Bible, Chase Young Pass Rush Win Rate, Articles P

percy and annabeth wedding night fanfiction