Please help me to recognize their evil intentions. Pray it for the dying how beautiful it is to die longing to behold My Face in light. Let God arise and let his enemies be scattered; and let those who hate Him Flee before His Presence. Prayer Against Retaliation (pg. (your Patron saint/s), for with fervor I come to you, speedy helper and intercessors for my soul. God the Father, I ask humbly for the blood of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and my Savior, to cleanse me from all these sins I have confessed and renounced, to cleanse my spirit, my soul, my mind, my emotions and every part of my body which has been affected by these sins. When you have sickness that wants to claim your life 6. Give us the grace to sing Your glory throughout the night; to praise, bless and glorify your all honorable and magnificent Name, Father+Son and Holy Spirit, now and always and forever and ever. Prayer of Saint Paul the Cenobite to the Most Holy Mother of God. I honor my earthly father and mother and all of my ancestors of flesh and blood, and of the spirit by adoption and godparents, but I utterly turn away from and renounce all their sins. You who destroyed the curse by the blow on Your face and by the lance in Your immaculate side lifted the flaming sword that guarded Paradise. Finally, at the end of all these prayers of renunciation and faith, (here mention the specific intention silently or out loud). Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. I renounce the cable tow around the neck. I (we) also ask that You be with the person who gave me (us) these materials and free them from any bondage. For their adult children, they are invoking God to heal and liberate them.]. Sign in If it is metal break it in half if possible or other damage it with a hammer perhaps. And pray it for the souls in Purgatory that they may be so purified as to gaze upon My Face in glory. He wrote, Our Lord spoke to my heart, saying: Yes, I tell you, the Little Psalter is pleasing to My Heart and I shall bless those who seek My Face by praying the Little Psalter in My presence. Holy+God, Holy Mighty One. I break any unholy bonds that allowed such curses to come upon me. Gabriele Amorth, Prayers to Break the Freemasonic Curse - Short Form, Deliverance Prayer Session for People or Places, Consecration to Mary for the Closing of the "Occult Third Eye", Prayer to Mary for Liberation (St. Pius X), Remedy Against the Spirit of Darkness and the Forces of Hate and Fear, Prayer for Breaking the Wall Built Up Around the Heart, Prayer for Protection Against Curses, Harm, and Accidents, Consecration of Ones Exterior Goods to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Little Psalter of the Most Holy Face of Jesus, In the Holy Name of Jesus, through the authority of the natural law and my baptism, through the merits of the Passion, Death, Resurrection, and Ascension of our Lord Jesus and His sending of the Holy Spirit, I decommission this tattoo and break and sever each and every connection between this tattoo and the Evil One and his associates. Strengthen us where we have felt weak and clothe us with Your light. Deacon: I witness your forgiveness. I look for the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. I ask Jesus, the Son of the living God, to pour His shed Blood over every aspect of my life for my protection. (Patron Saint/s), my (our) Guardian Angel(s), and all the Saints and Angels of Heaven, and powerful in the Holy and Mighty name of Your Son, Jesus. Lord Jesus, because Thou desirest that I be totally free from all occult bondages, I will burn all objects in my possession which connect me with all lodges and occultic organizations, including Masonry, Witchcraft and Mormonism, and all regalia, aprons, books of rituals, rings and other jewelry. Strengthen, O Lord, the hedge of protection around me (each of us) and my (our) family. I renounce his deceits, his seductions, and all his works. To you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. I believe that, in Your innite power,You can bring good even out of evil. +Lord rebuke the devil! I do this in the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary and in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. We beseech You to make powerless, banish, and drive out every diabolic power, presence, and machination; every evil influence, malefice, or evil eye and all evil actions aimed against Your servant[persons] and in this place ..[places] where there is envy and malice, give us an abundance of goodness, endurance, victory and charity. And I will give unto thee the keys of the Kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Christ, the Savior, save me by the power of Your Cross. I enthrone You, Lord Jesus, in my heart, for You are my Lord and my Savior, the source of eternal life. Sorrowing for this, but determined to repent, I stand guilty before You, my God. Lifting Curses and Rejecting Evil Spirits, The afflicted person will recite these prayers. Where there is envy and malice, give us an abundance of goodness, endurance, victory, and chastity. Come to the rescue of mankind, whom God has made in His own image and likeness, and purchased from Satans tyranny at so great a price. ignorance or thoughtlessness, through anger or unawareness, for fear of being considered different or of being criticized. Since you are the Mother of God who is the Lover of Mankind, have mercy, have compassion on me a sinner and a prodigal son (daughter.) (3x), Quodcumque dixerit vobis, facite! Holy Spirit, I ask that You show me anything else which I need to do or to pray so that I and my family may be totally free from the consequences of the sins of Masonry, Witchcraft, Mormonism and all related Paganism and Occultism. Pray for me, sinful and unworthy servant (handmaid), that you may present me worthy of the kindness and mercy of the All-Holy Trinity and the Mother of my Lord Jesus Christ, and of all the Saints. I bind and completely and utterly reject, with the full force of my will any sin or spiritual defect of mine as well as any temptation, allurements or power that any generational spirit may have over me as a result of my sin or the sin of any other person. Still the commotions of our flesh, and calm all earthly and worldly feelings within us. +O Lord, rebuke the devil! Copy this and put on your mirror, in your car, in your Bible, in your prayer journal, and share it with others. Privacy & Cookies: This site uses cookies. Amen. I ask you to establish an impenetrable shield of protection between me [and my family/loved ones] and all those who traffic on me [us], in Jesus name, Amen. God, our Lord, king of ages, all-powerful and almighty, You who made everything and who transforms everything simply by Your will; You who in Babylon changed into dew the seven-times-hotter furnace and protected and saved three holy children; You are the doctor and physician of our souls. These psychic abilities I renounce and surrender totally to you. Father, so long as these instruments are utilized in this ministry of Divine mercy, we ask you to allow them to enjoy the protection of the Blessed Mother, St. Michael the Archangel and all the Holy Angels. I ask Thee that if the evil spirit entered the generational line by the sin of one or more of my ancestors, that Thou wouldst pardon them temporal punishment due to their sin and free us from the demons involvement in our lives. Deacons should not underestimate their ministry and the power of the Church praying. I ask you Heavenly Father to drive out any demons that may have attached themselves to me as a result of this tattoo and that you purify the ink that was used to make it. All. I renounce the secret passwords, PHAAL/PHARASH-KOL and all they mean. Holy Father, omnipotent and merciful God, in the name of Jesus Christ and through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, send Your Holy Spirit upon me; may the Spirit of the Lord descend upon me, mold me, form me, fill me, hear me, use me, heal me, cast out from me all the forces of evil, annihilate them, destroy them, so that I may be well and do good. from the prayer book compiled by Fr Chad Ripperger Deliverance Prayers for use by the Laity This collection of prayers has received a Nihil Obstat from Fr Cl. We beg You to hear us. I come as a sinner seeking forgiveness and cleansing from all sins committed against Thee, and others made in Thy image. All. Give me, O Father, much faith, joy, health, peace, and all the graces that I need. O Lord, rebuke the devil! May the Holy Angels guard him/her/us and all our possessions, establishing a perimeter of protection aroundN., rendering him/her/us immune from any kind of demonic influence. Protect me from devastating enemies' actions. Deacons should not use imprecatory prayers, ie., directly addressing demons and commanding them to leave. God, our Lord, king of ages, all-powerful and almighty, You who made everything and who transforms everything simply by Your will; You who in Babylon changed into dew the seven-times-hotter furnace and protected and saved three holy children; You are the doctor and physician of our souls. (3x), (Sprinkle the room with holy water for cleansing. Come, Let us worship Christ God, our King, and bow down before Him. Fr Gabriel Amorth -The Devil is Afraid of Me, I ask Jesus to bind in the Most Precious Blood any and all evil curses, pacts, spells, seals, hexes, vexes, triggers, trances, vows, demonic blessings, voodoo, or any other demonic bondages sent againstN.ormyself, or any of our loved ones or any of our possessions; I ask Him to bind them all and break them in the Name of the Father and of the Son+and of the Holy Spirit. Enlighten my heart with the purity of Your passionless Passion. Realize that any session of talking to God will cause the enemy to try to retaliate. You are the salvation of those who turn to You. I receive God's unction and power upon my tongue, in the name of Jesus. May the Blood of Jesus wash over you and cleanse you of these and all evil spirits and all evil bonds and attachments. I ask that you sever each and every connection between the image and each and every demon who may have attached themselves to me as a result of the tattoo. [Note: Spouses have divine authority over their own bodies, their spouses and their children who are minors. I ask that any demons within this vicinity or any that should try to enter here be rendered deaf, dumb, and blind; that You would strip them of all weapons, armor, power, illusions, and authority; that You would bind, rebuke and disable them from communicating or interacting with each other in any way. This prayer is very effective, depending upon ones faith and sincerity, in removing the psychic vulnerability of persons to the preternatural world of the unclean spirits whether this vulnerability was attained by occult practices and/or having spirits of the occult come down from ancestors who delved in sorcery and witchcraft. Amen. If there is no way to destroy it, then tie a blessed palm branch on it, or a blessed St. Benedict on it. Restore us to full health. Jesus Christ, our Lord and God, I ask Thee to render all spirits impotent, paralyzed and ineffective in attempting to take revenge against any one of us, our families, friends, communities, those who pray for us and their family members or anyone associated with us. and this life was the light of the human race. I now pray for healing of (throat, vocal cords, nasal passages, sinus, bronchial tubes etc.) I break all ties including any mental, emotional, spiritual and physical bonds with all former sexual partners, and anyone with whom they have had relations as well. Father, Son and Holy Spirit, all my sins which I have committed all the days of my life, at every hour, in the present and in the past, day and night, in thought word and deed: by gluttony, drunkenness, secret eating, lust, idle talking, despondency, indolence, contradiction, neglect, aggressiveness, self-love, hoarding, stealing, lying, dishonesty, curiosity, jealousy, envy, anger, resentment, and remembering wrongs, hatred, vindictiveness, (playing with occult powers); (you can mention your other sins that you wish to articulate before God). I renounce and forsake the oaths taken and the curses involved in the York Rite Degrees of Masonry. May he keep at bay and vanquish every evil power, every evil poison or malice invoked against us by corrupt and envious people. May the Holy Angels guard him/her/us and all our possessions, establishing a perimeter of protection around. Anoint us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and refresh our body, soul, and spirit, and may the sign of Your holy cross drive away all evil spirits from us. When someone strikes you on your right cheek, turn the other one to him as well. Divine Father; call all men to Yourself. Powerful Catholic Prayer Against Spiritual Retaliation Lord Jesus Christ, In Your great love and mercy, pour Thy Precious Blood over me so that no demon or disembodied spirit may retaliate against me. Deacons should not pray the Rite of Exorcism or the Leo XIII prayers. I renounce the presentation to every compass direction, for all the earth is the Lord's, and everything in it. (Person and/or places)]by Your might from every influence of the accursed spirits, from their every evil snare and deception, and to keep us from all harm; through Christ Our Lord. Each of the verses has a resonance in heaven, and in My Church on earth, and in Purgatory, where souls are consumed with longing to see My Face. (Person and/or places)]by Your might from every influence of the accursed spirits, from their every evil snare and deception, and to keep us from all harm; through Christ Our Lord. Amen. I renounce the insecurity, the love of position and power, the love of money, avarice or greed, and the pride which would have led my ancestors into Masonry. Now that we are about to lie down to sleep, grant us, O Master the repose of our soul and body. 3. Amen. I renounce every position held in the lodge by any of my ancestors or myself, including "Master," "Worshipful Master," or any other. St. Michael, surround me with thy shield, So I've started saying the "Prayer Against Retaliation" in Deliverance Prayers for Use by the Laity every morning. I also renounce all obligations, oaths and curses enacted by every female member of my family through any direct membership of all Women's Orders of Freemasonry, the Order of the Eastern Star, or any other Masonic or occultic organization. It was customary for a master to strike a servant's right cheek by hitting the back of his right hand across it. I ask that any demons within this vicinity or any that should try to enter here be rendered deaf, dumb, and blind; that Thou would strip them of all weapons, armor, power, illusions, and authority; that Thou would bind, rebuke and disable them from communicating or interacting with each other in any way. I ask Thee to bind every power of this spirit and command him to leaveN.and go to the foot of the Cross. Father, You know everything, You see everything, and You know me better than I know myself: You can do everything, and You love me! God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth, I come to Thee in the name of Jesus Christ Thy Son. In a special way, I reject the spiritually polluting actions of blasphemies, false promises and oaths, usury, the unjust delay of payments, injustices, favoritisms, sances, and all the occult practices. Jesus, Son of the Most High, I ask this in Your Glorious and Most Holy Name. Guard me, O Lord, by the power of Your Holy and life-giving+Cross and keep me from all evil. Be my souls defender, O God, for I step over many snares. I rededicate myself to Thee by my free choice and by the authority of Thy Name, I bind all demonic influence which is the result of my choices and I command the demons to go to the foot of Thy Cross to receive their sentence. Amen. As smoke vanishes, so let them vanish; and as wax melts before the fire, so let the demons perish before the presence of those who love God and who sign themselves with the Sign of the Cross and say in gladness: Hail, most precious and life-giving Cross of the Lord, for You drive away the demons by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ who was crucified on You and who went down to Hell and trampled on the power of the devil, and gave us You, His venerable Cross, for driving away all enemies. Accept this prayer from my impure lips, and, with the power of Your Maternity, beg Your Son, my Lord and my God, to open for me the depths of His loving kindness, forgive my countless sins, convert me to true repentance, and make me faithful to His commands. I renounce all the fears which held them in Masonry, especially the fears of death, fears of men, and fears of trusting, in the name of Jesus Christ and by the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. We beseech You, O Lord, Almighty God, Most High, untempted, peaceful King. O Angel of Christ, my holy guardian and protector of my soul and body, forgive me all my sins today. (Thrice) In the Name of Jesus, begone. I bind in the Blood of Jesus all of your hooks, lines and tentacles, your roots, attachments and attenuations and I command you in the Name of Jesus to remove them now completely and entirely: In the Name of Jesus, remove them now. The faithful sprinkle themselves, their room and bed with holy water. (Ps 26:8-9), and look upon the Face of Thy Christ. Lord, have mercy. *, Cause Thy Face to shine upon Thy sanctuary. Forgive my past sins by Your mercy, and absolve me from all I have confessed in Your Presence, for You are good and the Lover of Mankind. I believe that You love me with an innite love! O faithful Virgin, make me in all things so perfect a disciple, imitator and servant of the Incarnate Wisdom, Jesus Christ your Son, that I may attain, by your intercession and by your example, to the fullness of spiritual maturity in Jesus on earth and of His glory in Heaven. In the name of Jesus never return. Prayer of Saint Antiochus to Our Lord Jesus Christ. Lastly, O Lord, remember us wretched servants and unworthy sinners: enlighten our minds with the knowledge of You, and lead us in the way of Your commandments, through the intercession of Your All-Immaculate Mother, our Lady, the Mother of God and Ever Virgin Mary, and of all the Saints, for You are blessed for ever and ever. I enthrone Thee, Lord Jesus, in my heart, for Thou are my Lord and my Savior, the source of eternal life. May St. Michael and the Holy Angels sever any bonds of sin and protect this person from all evil and harm. Who made heaven and earth. I beg Thee, in Thy Mercy, to reclaim those which I may have ceded control over to the demons. The demons do not operate like human beings, do not have any redemptive qualities nor compassion, and do not play fair at all. I renounce the secret passwords, STIBIUM ALKABAR, PHARASH-KOH and all they mean. Father in heaven, we ask You to bind and cast away from me (us) and my (our) entire family and all those who have come into contact with these materials any demonic entities that may have been attached to these materials. When I have forgotten, I learned the hard way! It is very apparent that one of the biggest mistakes intercessors have made is to not bind backlash with every prayer or intercession. I ask that no demonic bondage, door,demonic entity, portal, astral projection or disembodied spirit may enter the space of 100 yards in all directions of him/her/us. O Jesus, Good Shepherd of Your sheep, deliver me not to the revolt of the serpent and leave me not to the will of Satan, for the seed of corruption is in me. +O Lord, rebuke the Devil! Remember, O Lord those who bear offerings and do good works in Your holy Churches and grant them salvation and eternal life. To think that it is not necessary, for any reason, is just ignorance and foolishness. I renounce the false resurrection of this degree because only Jesus Christ is the Resurrection and the Life! Jesus, I ask Thee to forgive me of any sins that may be the result of any generational spirits in my family and I ask Thee to block any power the evil spirits may have gained in my generational line as a result of my own sin. I ever entrust myself to your wishes, O Mary; preserve me from sin and defend me from the Evil One. (8) Symbolically remove the ball and chain from the ankles. I believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten not made, one in Being with the Father. Rise not in anger against us, remember not our transgressions, but in the depth of Your mercy look upon us even now and save us from our enemies; for You are our God and we are Your people, we are all the work of Your hands and we constantly call upon Your name. Grant me peaceful and undisturbed sleep. Pray for me, O Immaculate Virgin Mary Mother of God, Saints Joseph, Nicholas, Dominic, Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, and Sts. St. Heavenly Father, I invoke the full authority you have given me as a spouse and a parent and I lift any curses, spells, seals, hexes, vexes, consecrations, voodoo, or any occult action or any evil affecting me or my spouse or my children who are minors. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray for the healing of (the chest, lung, heart area) and also for the healing of my emotions, and ask to be made sensitive to the Holy Spirit of God. Lord Jesus Christ, in Your love and mercy establish a perimeter of protection around N. and myself and all our loved ones, those who pray for us and their loved ones. Anoint us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and refresh our body, soul, and spirit, and may the sign of Your holy cross drive away all evil spirits from us. I renounce every evil spirit associated with Masonry and Witchcraft and all other sins, and I command in the name of Jesus Christ and by the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary for Satan and every evil spirit to be bound and to leave me now, touching or harming no one, and go to the place appointed for you by the Lord Jesus, never to return to me or my family. I now close that Third Eye and all occult ability to see into the spiritual realm, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and put my trust in the Holy Spirit sent by Jesus Christ and in the Holy Roman Catholic Church for all I need to know on spiritual matters. At the hour of prayer, rouse us, strong in the practice of Your commandments and ever-mindful of Your desires. Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, by the power of the Holy Spirit, we pray that the cleansing power of the precious blood of Your Son come upon us right now. Lord Jesus Christ let your Precious Blood flowing from Thy wounded Heart cover me, my cogitative power, memory, imagination, common sense power, sensitive appetites, my sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell, (and any part of your body they are affecting) driving the demons to the foot of thy Cross where they may be judged by Thee. Lord Jesus Christ, our Savior and our God, by the sprinkling of holy water, drive away from this room any unclean spirit that may disturb the peace of your servants. Come, Holy Spirit, renew us, fill us anew with Your power, love and joy. I come as a sinner seeking forgiveness and cleansing from all sins committed against You, and others made in Your image. I renounce the Spirit of Death from the blows to the head enacted as ritual murder, the fear of death, false martyrdom, fear of violent gang attack, assault, or rape, and the helplessness of this degree. Receive, O Blessed Virgin, this little offering of my servitude, in honor of and in union with, that subjection which the Eternal Wisdom deigned to have to your maternity; in homage to the power which both of you have over this poor sinner, and in thanksgiving for the privileges with which the Holy Trinity has favored you. In the name of Jesus Christ our Savior, through the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, I order and command all unclean spirits, all the presences that molest me, to leave me immediately, to leave me definitely, and, chained by St. Michael the Archangel, by St. Gabriel, by St. Raphael, by my guardian angel, crushed under the heel of the Most Holy Immaculate Virgin, to go into the eternal abyss. It is You who descended into Hades and opened its tombs and set free those held prisoner in it, calling them to Yourself; before You the gatekeepers of Hades shuddered when they saw You and, hiding themselves, vanished in the anguish of Hades. Come, Holy Spirit, renew us, fill us anew with Your power, love and joy. (Sprinkle all present with Holy Water. O Lord, You who love man, we beg You to reach out Your powerful hands and Your mighty arms and send the angels of peace over us, to protect us, body and soul. (LogOut/ Anoint us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and refresh our body, soul, and spirit, and may the sign of Your holy cross drive away all evil spirits from us. Jesus, Son of the Most High, I ask this in Thy Glorious and Most Holy Name. until a multitude of rewards come to N.! You who set Your Cross as a support, the salvation of the world, to the Devils fall and the fall of all the angels under him. To our family and relatives, grant all their requests that lead to salvation and eternal life. Amen. In this session, we cover the fifth temptation that must be resistedthe temptation to retaliate and be defensive towards those who insult us or take advantage of us. + Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Note: Forgiveness does not mean that what the person did to harm someone was okay. I command the demons related to these curses to leave permanently and not be replaced by any other evil spirits. I believe, but increase in me faith, hope, and love! As I go into this level of warfare, I receive a cover of the blood of Jesus. A "pogrom . +O Lord, rebuke the Devil! Amen. I ask Father that you would block, bind, rebuke and render impotent any assault of the evil one from them in any way. O Heavenly King, Consoler, Spirit of Truth, present in all places and filling all things, the Treasury of Blessings, and the Giver of Life, come and dwell in us, cleanse us of all stain and save our souls, O good one. January 25, 2021. Those of British & Commonwealth decent shouldn't need to pray through those paragraphs. So have I invoked all these virtues betweenN. Against every cruel, merciless power which may come. (Patron Saint/s)my Guardian Angel and all the Saints, and Angels in Heaven, and powerful in the holy authority of His name, I cancel all ground that evil spirits have gained in my life and in the lives of my family through my willful involvement in sin (or, have gained by my ownership of ______[name object]). We plead the blood of Jesus over these materials and take back any ground the Evil One may have snatched from me (us) because of the presence of these materials in my (our) home. But theres a kind of peace now after reading your message, I wasnt binding and loosing. I will not fear evil because You are with me, my God, my strength, my powerful Lord, Lord of peace, Father of all ages. (3x, if opportune at the foot of the bed.). I also renounce and forsake the oaths taken and the curses involved in the other York Rite Degrees, including Past Master, with the penalty of having my tongue split from tip to root; and of the Most Excellent Master Degree, in which the penalty is to have my breast torn open and my heart and vital organs removed and exposed to rot on the dung hill. I renounce all other lodges and secret societies including Prince Hall Freemasonry, Grand Orient Lodges, Mormonism, The Order of Amaranth, the Royal Order of Jesters, the Manchester Unity Order of Oddfellows, Buffalos, Druids, Foresters, the Orange and Black Lodges, Elks, Moose and Eagles Lodges, the Ku Klux Klan, The Grange, the Woodmen of the World, Riders of the Red Robe, the Knights of Pythias, the Mystic Order of the Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm, the women's Orders of the Eastern Star, of the Ladies Oriental Shrine and of the White Shrine of Jerusalem, the girls' order of the Daughters of the Eastern Star, the International Orders of Job's Daughters and of the Rainbow, and the boys' Order of De Molay, and their effects on me and all my family.

Dr Leigh Erin Connealy Quack, Love It Or List It Yj And Michael City, Accident On Hwy 29 Napa, Ca Yesterday, Advantages Of Using Newspaper Articles For Research, Articles P

prayer against retaliation