While I was looking to the clearing on the clouds, a man of a gigantic stature appeared on my left and he was wearing a long white tunic, but with his face in the cosmos. If you can vacuum seal these items so they stay dry you will be better off then your neighbors. You could be right what about a 100 tsunami, I live 1 mile inland at 43 elevation in coastal N. C. My uneducated guess is that you are royally screwed. How does ANYBODY think they have the right to keep a Tsunami from destroying property and killing people!!! I also understand that Mt. Dont know about how soon but 100 ft wave incoming will travel several miles, unless the rim of rock/soil/ debris blocking it is very high. Before believing any prophecies, find out if your prophet predicted the Indian Ocean tsunami, 9-11, or anything of significance, ever. Very true,Ive seen it myself and have done the same,May God be with you and your family. And less than a mile from the river on the other side is the ocean Are we safe at all if a wave were to happen? If I live in Wakefield Massachusetts should I be worried?? After that dream, I have had other dreams of waves coming upon the earth. People have no idea when that is going to happen, except probably not in the next few weeks, how large, and in what direction the tsunami will be oriented. Seems like there has been several comments over the years of this article, asking the same question.. Do these people have no idea where their location is on a map? Im not able to relocate so I either need beer and a surfboard or a bug out barrel (saw an article). Many blessing. Speed is a minor factor, since the continental shelf and sloping ocean bottom as a braking surfaces to oncoming waves. There are many places you can find in literature where it is recognised that we have two Suns. How would this affect Baltimore, Maryland? Well as a resident of Staten Island New York. Even if you are up high, no electric for a loooong time. The La Palma volcano started erupting at the weekend, it's the volcano that can wipe out the West Indies and a large section of east coast of America. EAST COAST TERRAIN ELEVATION MAPS SHOWN BELOW. He told me so. Thanks, Ive heard the same thing but was hoping maybe it would not come this far inland. Consider though if its a once every 5,000 year event, you will be lucky to live only 2% of that timeframe (100 years) so again, consider the probabilities. Its true, Jesus is the only one that can save you, your salvation is at hand at any given time. Hi its me again I looked at the map and seen where all nuclear power plants are on the east coast and they can not stand up to a tsunami and when they release radioactive mater in the air which way is the wind blowing and the ocean water flowing?Now all the oil refineries on the coast all the oil and fuel washed on land and out to the sea where will it go? Nick Shae/Nick Shaw Look for Dutchsinse on YT. Found this. Chances are that the tsunami will be generated by a meteor that will fall somewhere near Puerto Rico. But, Ill need to be ready if confirmation receive from God. So scary as most of family live in Cambridge or Somerville, both of which are adjacent to Boston. sorry, I think fema camps would follow as well. Like a tsunami initiated from a major submarine landslide at the Canary Islands, for example. If they do start shutting them down, that.would be a.go sign. It is NOT PROPHETIC. No buoys in the Atlantic until you get an hour off the USA east coast. If any tsunami hit Floridas East Coastwere toast. Anonymous An earthquake, depending on the size of its epicenter as well as its depth beneath/within what some refer to as the crust and mantleas deep as ~1600feet (or perhaps deeper) as some suggest or on the surface of the crust. On the island of La Palma, in the Canary Islands, a volcano erupted in. The Earth will be passing through its trajectory and no one knows what it could be dragging because we cannot see what is coming facing the sun. I have been talking to a concerned Christian in north New Jersey, less than 50 miles south of NYC for some six years. I have dreams that come true often. Thx! by diving into a swimming pool RIGHT BEFORE the wave hit you. We have small children :-). The second one would require some leadership so it cant be done under the present bozo leaders. As Ive pointed out before, The Suns binary companion never gets closer than 1500-2000AU (it is currently near aphelion at 4000-6000AU). Also, the maps indicated here are purely elevation maps. You can send a check payable to Jonathan Theiben, Jonathan Theiben Find a reason to vacation inland NOW! the list of cities is down in the reading. Michelle, There are black helicopter flying over our I 10 interstate highways now. Denise, stream Theyd strip the land of resources. Are they on yellow alert right now? Theres not one answer. I usually dream of being near two large nuclear disasters. Be aware . Karen, The Bahama bank runs for hundreds of miles and is 8-15 deep in places, That and the islands would certainly slow down any wave heading to south Florida from Palm Beach to Miami. I just wish that I prepared sooner. I like .. .. volcanodiscovery.com/lapalma/sep2021seismic-crisis/current-activity.html. Im over 60, husband severely disabled. Thanks and god bless. I am about 74 miles from the coast as the crow flys. Multiply that by I dont even know. Wish I could convince my husband to fly us home right now! I think the confusion about Florida comes from people saying that a tsunami would only travel so many miles inland and many people live inland like in Orlando. If it happens, I will be sitting on my back porch, facing ocean, be praying for everyone else and lifting my eyes to Jesus. That 300 foot wave someone mentioned in an earlier post would never make it to the Ohio River (315 ft elevation) because the wave would have dissipated long before traveling the 1000 miles to the confluence there. Will houston texas go under water as well. Besides this, some have received prophetic words from the Lord that a tsunami is going to hit Australia. As for as this is concerned, they will think first of all that its just not ever going to happen, and then even if they toss that around in their head (the thought of it really happening) they will procrastinate, and do nothing. Im about 4 hours from Charleston??????????? http://pourvotredelivrance.eklablog.fr/suite-messages-multiples-v-c31587780, Please include a date that these were received, Please specify if your name should be used. hahaha, Do have similar predictions for the west coast. Should I be worried? I dont understand the dream but Hawaii is Hawaii & at some point it is destroyed. Think about all those Bank accounts on the east coast for the takingthey are not going to warn you! Anyone that doesnt believe in God will believe in God after this event because God told Efrain to warn the people of this event soon to come .Get your lives right with the Lord. Massachusetts drivers really do drive aggressively and dangerously. This helpful east coast pictorial depicts nothing about the Pacific coast and how far a tsunami will travel inland there. I am not an expert on this subject, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that type of event, event happenstance, energy, sea floor topography, and shoreline/land topography all contribute to this play of how fast it travels, how high the wave height will be once it approaches the shoreline, how far inland it travels, and how many lives will be affected and/or lost. I understand and fully believe God is in control and nothing happens that he doesnt allow. I remember the front of the house that faced the water was all huge glass windows. Like the other person mentioned, todt hill is an option, but you would pretty much be on a tiny island until the water clears out. At least according to this list, with most of Florida at about is 25-30 ft elev., anyone along the Florida Coast would be more or less $%#&-ed. Then a huge wave came that was as tall as the highest roller coaster in the amusement park ! Because the elites are buying all of their products and putting them in their bunkers! Well it is 9/19/21 and there is major activity in the Canary Islands. and there is imminent danger..person says they are contracted to do job there and the Tsunami boys all but one are either not working or defective if on the east coast you should read the article. Please shoot me an email as my search for answers will continue. PS; the math, 100High wall of water, and your at 43 even at a mile in. I know its long, but try to read it all. Say in massachusetts. Might be better to be dead and in peace. I always said it was like being stuck in the bottom of a test tube. This would primarily be an east-coast event. The reasoning of the question is that after watching some of the survival prepper shows, if some individuals were to have subterranean shelter, that could be made water tight, the amount of available oxygen would be limited and thus there would be the need to open the watertight seals to allow for proper oxygen replenishment depending on the number of individuals within shelter. Repent of your sins, and put your trust in God, read the Bible and get to know Jesus. What is happening off the. Gulf Coast, and Canada . While a massive tsunami of this magnitude would travel up rivers and waterways to an extent, and push inland to an extent, it will lose its energy fairly rapidly as it travels inland. A landslide at the Cumbre Vieja volcano could spark a devastating tsunami. I had a dream this past July.. it was either a 100-150 ft wave as I estimated from going outside and looking at my tree line and gestimating how much higher the water was.. this dream was so real, most intense dream Ive probably ever had, I could HEAR the tricking and then rushing of the water all around me.. at first I tried to forget about it and move on.. but it has stuck with me.. Look to God, make sure that you are not walking in sin. You DONT KNOW, only the ELITES AND GOD KNOW. This Planet comes by roughly every 4500 years, never the same +/- 500 years. The bible says 1/3rd of the sea will be destroyed. When we reached the summit of the peak & awaited our fate. I feel sorry if you think a tsunami of only 300 feet will come, but more then likely a 300 meter tsunami is possible to strike, Why ? Only if you get rid of your moonshine stil. There are a few areas of higher ground that may become islands. If the wave was only one foot thick. Canada. Ive been digging and everythinh youve said seems to be on point. The CB radio would be a necessity for communicating. I am in West Palm so maybe I am just engaged in wishful thinking :). I was wondering the same thing. However I cant shake this image of being underwater from a wave from my head, and having three little children- well I just cant handle the thought. How many miles West does one has to travel in Safety from the Beaches from Miami gardens? Im in the same situation as you but way more serious. The down side is the river that expands out. for all the FLORIDA posters, asking if their city will be ok, LOOK AT THE GRAPHIC. I-Z;kH,T!Ao `aXl ^ahkesC;WI}5LaGSLH[fXR)x`H%"!EQZY$J#jSOOPp%5( Z!x,6v@%{:$q%($AOZ#"y`L*ncUT]7@`qR_`wbNBa;-"w=mv9*`D> /R:/D.Z=[[{tk*GKa%.Ic0Ov'#xurp@ix!v5,^dfmV[{q Ja&2ti#isn0u=vrB3h,3"Su4{,hR )jytXT&>2d3xdk{s$g#cJ}$lxfTg1y*V\REiy:dVpRn" wa|?>Fp0nbQa@ )+"qO%u5d7,L\(N5uS:LqHapB1]D|Ur2rF>VX Im literally on the edge of the distance move as we speakbut HOW FAR INLAND? Disperse container handling and recommission US Army Railroad Transportation Corps. There would still be a significant radiation signature, dont forget the special mushroom cloud. This is a dangerous zone correct? On the night of May 17, 2016, I had a dream/night vision in which I was shown the tsunami that will strike the West coast of the US, as a judgment from Father on the United States.It was very short, but very clear. She saw widespread destruction to the east coast from the New York vantage point. Amenonly God can see us through it and whatever it maybe. I want to know, I live like 50 kl off the shore but I live near the Delaware river like 5 min Do u think that the tsunami gets here?? UPDATE: I first published this article during 2013. I been praying what I should do with what Ive seen.. and it was not too longer after, I went back and read my note on my phone where I had wrote down and dated and timed my dream.. ok my dream happened on 7/16/19 5:15am.. but when I went back to look at my note in my phone.. the date I wrote was 11/16/19 5:15am.. part of what has me staying on all this is I think the Lord had me stumble across Perry Stone a few months before my dream.. I remembered that morning I had been visited by a messenger who had given me a message to read at precisely at 2pm. Many portions of the east coast would be disturbed and many portions of the west coast and central portion of the U.S would shift. It killed 6,000 to 12,000 people, making it the deadliest hurricane and natural disaster in U.S. history. Yes! i didnt realize it at the time. If this were to happen and it be the absolute worst case scenario, we live in Athens, Ga and my parents in Loganville, Ga. would you recommend evacuation? This vision is not for those in the first fruits remnant so . Getting out of harms way before the others clog the roads. This should work! Can I consider that to be a safe spot or should I drive about an hour to get to 3100 above sea level. @Aimee, Generally speaking, some natural disasters have precursors (which may be publicized) while others do not. The shaded-colored coastal areas however, yes, those will certainly be underwater. Or at least spread out over thousands of miles?? YOU TUBE has many videos on this. T]K!aP 7sch#!w#W"#_s\l%l )Y6^%8aeqz||SoisJZ'=;<1f*L?{f Prophetic Warning to Northeast U.S.A. January 27, 2016 Prophet Ken Dewey A prophetic warning to New York City, East Coast [New Jersey Coast Line] and Washington, DC areas. xZWl@\L Pda2Xs6]"sPO{u8.>n>?s/.b_^b5 l/t '~O %qo|?|_.v~tBu|& X}u d/gQ+kqVh Thank you! Also to all the people asking will I be okay in New Jersey? Ken I live just south of Houston in Pasadena. or take into account the complexities of the previously mentioned factors. I Live in Philadelphia pa i know it will floor here so whst place would be safe for me to go? Plague breaks out due to the many dead bodies around. Evacuation with EVERYONE in Florida trying to evacuate would be disastrous. But its not going to be an asteroid / tsunami in September. The turbulence and debris will turn you into very small pieces of fish food right quickly. Did they find a sale on Halloween Candy and had a sugar rush or what? Please PLEASE do yourself a favor and google ZetaTalk safe locations. That should help a little. Among those one will be on the West coast of the US, but that one, would not be as large as the one that will come upon the East coast. I know this mirrors a lot of the disclaimers made by the author, but I feel like there is still too much fear-mongering, especially looking at comments below. But the ocean's pretty big. I suspect with all the activity the . While it is a known fact all governments and scientific fields of research have gone a different direction in this field, such as ring proton and neutron, They have floundered with the actual energy we need, I agree that something is up and that something is not going to be nice. God bless all of you. PO BOX 44 No Trout, Bass, Salmon, Pike, Perch etc will be left alive. I can see a Canary Island tsunami funneling directly into the Long Island sound and us not having Long Island for protection. Hi The Original Just Sayin', Pray, repent, give your life to God. Marshall law would definitely follow. Saw a big wave take down New York in one of my dreams. Emergency nutritonal and high energy food items for the short term can be peanut butter, crackers, raisins and trail mixes, granola bars. Inestimable. I just watched the movie The Impossible about the 2004 earthquake and am scared if this mega tsunami comes I will get wiped out. image source: Cumbre Vieja Volcano Potential collapse and tsunami at La Palma, Canary Islands, Steven N. Should I relocate my family and what state is really safe. I know people who are taking vacations on that day and are visiting relatives in safer places. Would my family be safe in Philadelphia Pa? As far as i know there were never in the known history any tsunami catastrophe there only the ocasional earthquakes. I live in Winston salem NC if a mega tsunami hit the east cost is my city in danger giving the fact we like 200 miles from a beach bit we have the Yakin river that close by. In the center of His will. of projectile. Though the further inland, better odds. Masks will protect you. He is not a doomsdayer and has accurately been predicting volcanoes. While Mega Tsunamis are a rare event, what stops the unlikely scenario of several Mega Tsunamis happening in a years time? They shared what Lord has shown them regarding a major earthquake coming on the west coast of the United States from San Diego, CA to Seattle, WA. In a Tsunami we may get a 6 hour warning. Others will cause minimal damage, and will be more akin to signs denoting great changes in America. I dont believe in the existence of any god or gods, but I think he would be stupid to send a tsunami over things people cant control. Try using the Search link up top as you browse for words, phrases, topics. The maps present a glimpse of the raw data height elevation. how far would the wave travel up the great lakes if it hit near new York? Public Tsunami W/W/A TSUATE WEXX30 . I live in Maine also. There is a lot of Smart People from NASA, Scientist, and other sources putting out this Info if you look, Read, Listen. Time to repent and get your life right with God. Shes having a boy. From the middle of the clouds I was looking at, there appeared a clearing see thru, resembling a fine dew made of clouds but looking like see thru dew. Just curious . Still though there would be many horrors awaiting in the aftermath. I found on YouTube there are many, many having dreams.. they describe a massive earthquake on the west coast, the whole state of California breaking off into the ocean.. and the world as we know it will change in one hour.. for those who are left, life is going to get very hard very fast.. and dangerous.. we who believe in Gods word believe there will be a rapture of the church, the bride of Christ. March 2, 2023. Staten Island will take the hit. Would we be safe in Parkchester, Bronx? The National Weather Service issued a tsunami warning for Miami, Charleston and elsewhere at around 8.30am. EAST COAST TSUNAMI VISION/DREAM DECEMBER 12, 2022 December 15, 2022 . I can go on and on, but I think you get the point. A tsunami advisory has been issued for the U.S. West Coast and Alaska. *Used to live there. Base or Treble: Earthquakes, Liquids, Solids, and Cymatics. The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. For those who are offended that is not my point. Would you really wish to be among those folks? New Bedford, Mass has a movable sea wall that they roll out for storms. Even the river is more than 100 ft above sea level here, and there are land rifts of over 100 ft. between here and the coast which would adsorb a lot of energy. If an evac alert goes out, you wont have time to pack or get gas. What is your opinion if you are 10 miles west of Phila? We will not be worrying nor, doing anything else out of our ordinary day. Dont be late because no one knows what tomorrow will bring? Earth, being in the 17th of a 30 year Volcanism makes this possible. Seabirds, in fact, any unusual animal migrations and behaviors are very reliable signs that something bad is about to happen. Im at 1211 feet above but Im in central WI one of the dullest places for natural events. Izquierdo says their tsunami likely originated off the Chilean coast following a . The map was clearif the wave is 225 or up all of Florida is toast. Focus on that, if you really want to spend countless hours on this. Steven Ward first explained this theory in research from the Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, University of California, Santa Cruz, California, two decades ago.

Pink Tourmaline Under Uv Light, Articles P

prophecy of tsunami on east coast