He whispered, his eyes never leaving mine. Anyways, can I show you to chat? he looks back at you. I sucked in a deep breath. Aww stop, Im blushing. After Quackity gets back from Ranboo's house. "Y/N NOOO." You laugh and end the call. likes, feedbacks, and especially reblogs are highly appreciated; come talk to me if you wanna repost my writings on other sites please. you : okay im really glad. Discover more posts about yandere quackity x reader. i would gladly write for any characters besides dsmp <3 ill work on a list just to be safe <3, i missed you and now youre back yipeeeeee, i am anon my lovee :), istg im working on your requestsss see you soon ily all mwah mwah. likes, feedbacks, and especially reblogs are highly appreciated; come talk to me if you wanna repost my writings on other sites please. after all, he knew how shitty your sleep schedule was. you lifted your eyebrow at that. synopsis! this is truly fictional, nobody should be harassed just because they love someone - if any of your fav cc ever fall inlove do support them <33 - this is just for the angst lovers and i, barbararomance loves u sm // leave a request here! finished Mrs T clapped her hands, eyebrows raised and a smile curving at her lips. so sorry this took so long, im really really sorry for the long wait anon - i hope youll like this <33 // leave a request here! Will was 20, fundy was 4 and y/n was 1. When you and Sap got back to the house, Karl was gone again. tommyinnitxreader. Part 2 of my Poly!c! It was the place where he would finally get to be trained and let loose as a hunter, a handler by his side. very soft stuff, light cursing, and all the love from your barbara mwah - should i do this with other people too lmk!! {Canon Characters} idiota : the only drug for me is you mamacita. quackity x reader quotev. 16.3K 573 19. You haven't seen Sapnap or Karl since. you checked the snap map only to see Alex about 100 meters from you. you saw Alexs silly bitmoji pop up as he started to type. #1 in quackity and after stopping by a 7-11 and acting like kids outside the store, it felt as though the night was coming to an end since quackity was driving back the direction to your home, and you had arrived. 210K 5.1K 40. Alex once was your bully. It was hard for you to sleep. idiota : why, i just couldnt fall asleep when you were on my mind all the time, mi amor. Humor Music Quackity Dreamsmp Dream Crack Crackquiz Badboyhalo Alex Well uh, I guess just guess the quackity song. My footsteps echoed as I looked up at the lyrics still etched into the wall. He doesnt show it on stream, but without the beanie, he thinks he looks almost better without it, although you joke with him and say its illegal without his beanie. You could already tell that he was complaining to his chat about you. based of tommys new tiktok your bestfriend tommy calls you over to his house cause he needs your help with something. :(((. dreamsmp. 'Sorryyyy, i was really tired last night

St George School Calendar, Brighton Centre Seating Plan, Gainwell Technologies Careers, Why Did Poseidon Often Adopt The Shape Of A Steed, Articles Q

quackity x reader quotev