Convenience Features Rear beverage holders Tilt steering wheel Air conditioning Passenger door bin Front beverage holders Passenger Power Folding Black Rear-View Mirror,Spare Tire Lock,4-Wheel Quadrasteer Steering,145 Amps Alternator,Heavy-Duty Air-to-Oil External Transm Great truck. list price $44,499 74,023 miles Bradenton, FL Brown exterior, Black interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use This 2003 Yukon XL is a favorite SUV thanks to strong engine. Search. Pic 2 is prep for cutting the bracket. You won't be disappointed. Bose stereo, crew cab, good tire New for 2004, the Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab features a Fleetside short box cargo bed with a Quadrasteer four-wheel steering system. I listed it for quick sale because we have already bought a new (8 passenger) vehicle to replace it. Big and capable SUVs like this are hard to find to begin with, but the Quadrasteer system is even more so. It is Black with a light gray leather interior. New Chevrolet Suburban for Sale Near Me Four Wheel Drive Premier Black LT Z71 Black Interior High Country Great Price White Diesel Hide listings without photos 8 cylinders Good Price Gas Gray. great value $6,065 below $20,060 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 2-Owner Multiple Use Service History Dealer: 3K Auto Inc Location: Escondido, CA Mileage: 37,000 miles Body Style: Pickup Color: White Engine: 8 Cyl 6.0 L I like the de-badged look anyway so it's all been stripped. to swap the bed as well as the rear end. Pictured, you will notice a dent in the bumper from turning too tightly with a trailer, additionally you will notice a scratch on the fender flare from rubbing up against a mailboxwhile backing out of a driveway. 50.5K Likes, 1K Comments. Mileage: 76,427 Miles Location: Holly Springs, GA 30115 Exterior: Ext. Rare Quadrasteer Suburban, 2005 LLY Duramax and Allison conversion with 100kmiles, 150k on chassis, LT, Dual Climate Control, Navigation. The attached Carfax history report lists no accidents in this SUV's past. 0 emissions controls, 100% legal! Some heat gun action and they came off without too much challenge. It's now 99% off and starting to look cleaner. It took some serious research to find the wire diagrams so fingers crossed that Lehr can get this right. At first, this seems fairly ordinary. Clean, rides and drives like new. Mileage: 80,357 Miles Location: Indianapolis, IN 46201 Exterior: Black Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic Seller: EasyAutoSales $12,700.00 For now it has the truck transfer case (NVG 263 XHD), but I have the stock NVG 246 still. Was: $189.00 11% off. Quadrasteer is the name of a four wheel steering system developed by Delphi Automotive while under the ownership of General Motors for use in automobiles. 00:00 / 00:00. looks great, are you going to part out the leftover parts? 2005 CHEVROLET SILVERADO LS EXTENDED CAB 4X4 V8. Of course, as mentioned, people who want a family hauler that can tow and also maneuver in tight spaces is a very, very small market segment, so the Quadrasteer Suburban went away. One drive in this truck and you will know why Duramax has the reputation it does and why it is so sought after, don't Clean CARFAX. The exterior is bright ~~~ 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT ~~~ CARFAX: Buy Back Guarantee, Clean Title, No Accident ~~~ $300 below NADA Retail Options Included: Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Remote Keyless Entry, Steering Wheel Stereo Controls, Steering GMC Sierra provides first-rate hauling and pulling capabilities yet offers a smooth, comfortable trip amongst the Options Included: N/A2004 GMC Sierra Denali Extended Cab Quadrasteer AWD - Clean Carfax w/ Complete Service Records Options: Exterior Color Options Included: Quadrasteer System, BMW Assist And Bluetooth System, On-Board Monitor With TV, 7 Series Mats, Seat Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement. 170,268 miles. LOW MILES!! $168.21. The Quadrasteer Suburban did it all. . Data-driven analysis of used cars for sale, and specifically the market for Chevrolet Suburban 2500 models. Tanin Auto Electronix gauge cluster for 2003-2004 Chevrolet Silverado, Tahoe & GMC Sierra . I added an electronic trailer brake controller as well as a stereo system upgrade with DVD player, Navigation, amplifier and subwoofer. Summit White Transmission: Automatic Find Quadrasteer in For Sale. 785-215-4245 I will also help with arranging delivery or will meet you at the Kansas City International Airport. Do NOT let the mileage scare youthis suburban is in mechanically excellent condition. Eventually, he quit his job to become a writer, largely because it meant that he no longer had to wear pants. Used Chevrolet Suburban LT V8'03 for sale in Texas. While at the dealership, I only had 1 quadra steer truck come through that I got to work on. As Eric Brandt mentioned in a post earlier today, GMC did some interesting things in the early 2000s and one of the most interesting was "Quadrasteer," a system developed for the Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra and the heavy-duty Chevy and GMC Suburban 2500.Quadrasteer allowed all four wheels to turn at once, giving these vehicles a dramatically better turning radius in tight spaces . Extremely rare: 2500HD crew cab, fully loaded with Quadrasteer!! cummins diesel cumins cummings diesel Chevrolet chevy 2500hd 3500hd duramax 6.6 Allison train diesel truck 6 speed 5 speed manual manul tra We Believe In the Simple, Not the Complex Locally owned and recently traded in. 2022 TFLtruck.com - Road Chaser, Inc. All rights reserved. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, 03-06 GMC Sierra Denali Quadrasteer AWD *Driver Bottom LEATHER Seat Cover TAN*, Driver Lean Back Leather Seat Cover 2-Tone Tan 2002 GMC Denali Quadrasteer AWD, 03-06 GMC Sierra Denali Quadrasteer Driver Bottom 2-TONE LEATHER Seat Cover TAN-, 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Quadrasteer Driver Side Lean Back Leather 2Tone Gray, Rear Quadrasteer Steering Rack Fits 03-05 SUBURBAN 2500 10231183, GM Silverado Suburban Quadrasteer LH Left Drivers Rear Knuckle 2500 8 lug, GMC Sierra Denali 1500, Quadrasteer rear CV axle, half shaft 6 lug ONLY, Driver Rear Knuckle/Stub Quadrasteer Fits 02-05 SIERRA 1500 PICKUP 4222547, GM Silverado Suburban Quadrasteer RH Right Passenger Rear Knuckle 2500 8 lug, GM Silverado Suburban Quadrasteer RH Right Passenger Side Rear Knuckle, Quadrasteer computer bracket - 2002 2003 2004 2005 GMC Chevrolet, GM Silverado Suburban Quadrasteer LH Left Driver Side Rear Knuckle. Find a wide selection of classic cars on Hemmings. 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars (51) MORE RESULTS. How can we help? Back in the late 1990s, General Motors developed an interesting feature called Quadrasteer. As the name implies, it was a four-wheel steering system and the primary benefit was an incredibly tight turning radius at low speeds. 2014 Chevrolet Suburban 4X4 4dr LTZ *BLK on BLK* LEATHER LOADED A MUST SEE ! . 77008, Houston, TX. Receive the latest car listings by email. Autotrader Find: 1988 Yugo For $5,500, The best cars and best deals delivered to your inbox. There will be some random parts that I see when I begin changing some styling cues like the original rear bumper and possibly the front bumper. You get used to it. No reviews. It starts by taking Corvette's new car sales of 14,132 units last year, which would equate to $714,725,900 (including destination) assuming ever car sold was a base coupe with no options. The rear axle's . $500.00. 20+ wires that have to be terminated in the exact pins spots. I used a rubber wheel attachment I picked up on Amazon for about $15. Victory Auto Group (Stuart, FL) AWD/4WD. 2007 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LT 4x4 - This SUV has 103K miles on the body and 49K miles on the Duramax Diesel drivetrain which includes the same engine, transmission and rear end. Mileage: 150,000 Miles Location: Oakley, CA 94561 Exterior: White Transmission: Automatic 4-Speed 2021 Chevrolet Suburban 4X4 Z71-EDITION(RARE FIND) Local Pickup. This engine was also available in GMs HD pickup trucks of the same era. The 4 wheel steering system makes this drive like a much smaller vehicle. Web chat rooms make it evident Quadrasteer, which Delphi first delivered to GM in 2002, has established a cult-like following. Summit White 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country 4WD Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbodiesel Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic, 4WD, saddle Leather.Recent Arrival! Options Included: Fog Lights, Quadrasteer System, Multi-Function Steering Wheel, Auto-Dimming Mirrors, Rear Bench. A forum community dedicated to Chevy and GMC Duramax diesel owners and enthusiasts. is a 2003 GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT 4x4, finished in white with a beige interior. Or you RUST FREE ROCKERS!! Heres a One-Month Update, The $108,695 GMC Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 Sells Out Almost Immediately: Update. Next is to install the Steering wheel position sensor which sits at the base of the steering column. Cars Fremont 16,995 $ View pictures. It was an Oregon vehicle, so federal emissions! These beds have a factory flare to make up for the 5" extra width for Qsteer rear ends. Did these results show what you were looking for? Exhaust dual system wit. 2008 Chevrolet Suburban 4WD 4dr 1500 LTZ *BLUE* 2 OWNER SO CLEAN !!! Many don't know that back in the early 2000s you could buy a Chevy or GMC pickup with four-wheel steering. I like it!! OEM GMC Sierra Denali Quadrasteer 4 Wheel Steer Steering Dash Switch Button, 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Quadrasteer Driver Side Lean Back Leather 2 Tone Tan, 2002 GMC Sierra Denali Quadrasteer AWD Vortec V8 Driver Lean Back Leather 2 Tone, 03-06 Chevy Silverado Sierra Quadrasteer Electronic Suspension Control Switch, Rear Leaf Spring Classic Style 6' 6" Box Fits 99-07 SIERRA 1500 PICKUP 3661297, Passenger Rear Knuckle/Stub Quadrasteer Fits 02-05 SIERRA 1500 PICKUP 5285044, Lower Rear Ball Joint 2002-2005 Chevy GMC Quadrasteer Silverado Sierra Yukon, Ignition Switch Without Quadrasteer Fits 00-02 SIERRA 1500 PICKUP 53212, Ignition Switch Without Quadrasteer Fits 00-02 SIERRA 1500 PICKUP 90605, 2002 GMC Sierra Denali Delphi Quadrasteer Module Computer 15171926, 2003 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Quadrasteer -Leather Steering Wheel Cover, Tan, Upper Rear Ball Joint 2002-2005 Chevy GMC Quadrasteer Silverado Sierra Yukon, Ignition Switch Without Quadrasteer Fits 00-02 SIERRA 1500 PICKUP 76180, 2002 GMC/Chevrolet Truck Quadrasteer Computer Control Module 15171925, Ignition Switch Without Quadrasteer Fits 00-02 SIERRA 1500 PICKUP 80034, 2002 GMC Sierra Denali Quadrasteer Driver Bottom Leather Seat Cover 2-Tone Gray, 03 04 05 Chevrolet GMC Silverado Sierra Quadrasteer Module BCM 15203794 OEM. A closer inspection shows 8-lug hubs that are also available on the 3/4-ton and 1-ton GM pickup trucks. Here's what the bumper brackets look like after cutting them shorter and adding holes. 03-06 Chevy Suburban 2500 Quadrasteer Driver Side Bottom Leather Seat Cover Gray. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Original rear bumper and new lights. This heavy-duty Yukon XL is equipped with the rare Quadrasteer four-wheel steering system, fog lights, running boards, a roof rack, leather upholstery, and a folding third . . Im putting all the quadrasteer stuff in my dmax. This 3/4 Ton suburban was ordered with every option available and had a window sticker of nearly $60,000 back in 2003. The four-wheel steering system allows the behemoth SUV to make tighter turns at low speed, and be a little more stable at high speeds. While my mechanical guru is away on vacation in the past few days I have used the time to start some styling changes. That choice made sense when one considered Quadrasteer pricing; it wasn't cheap. Andre Smirnov is an Automotive Enthusiast, Producer, Reviewer, Videographer, Writer, Software Engineer, Husband, Father, and Friend. The Original Dodge Viper Is Insanely Undervalued General Motors is recalling some 426,240 sedans that may have a faulty transmission shift cable, according to a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration report this morning. Also, please check my feedback history, my reputation (on eBay and everywhere else) is very important to me andyou can trust that what I say is true and if you have a problem I will do whatever I can tomake it right. Heated seats, power adjust pedals, etc. Come join the discussion about modifications, towing, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Duramax Suburban handles conversions for '00 to '06 Yukons and Suburbans, using any '01 to '06 Duramax engine (LB7, LLY, and LBZ). We have a VERY SPECIAL one of a kind Duramax Suburban ready for purchase!!! And that means, oh yes, a federal LB7 got dropped in! Power Driver . Gmc Sierra Quadrasteer For Sale ( 103 results) Sort by: Relevance 3 3,500 2002 GMC Denali 5,692 below average pickup 308,000 gasoline automatic Pickup has 308xxx miles, but a newly rebuilt transmission from Ron's Transmission in Minot with receipt at 301xxx. Initially, the system asked $7,000, but almost immediately GM realized it aimed a bit too high. or Buy It Now. Founded in 2013, Duramax Specialties has been answering this demand for a GM Diesel powered SUV! With the Quadrasteer, all four wheels turn. All the right ingredients! Out this super clean 2005 gmc crew cab slt 1500hd with quadrasteer with only. Pre-Owned $725.00 gogoautoparts (5,403) 98.3% or Best Offer Free shipping Mileage: 150,000 Miles Location: Oakley, CA 94561 Exterior: White Transmission: Automatic 4-Speed We pride GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1972 GMC SUBURBAN 6.6 TURBO DIESEL2007 engine and frame,20 inch wheels ,Nitto tires,custom interior,roof rack,egr delete,duramax chip,4 inch exhaust and much more ,its a 2x4, frame off restore. JavaScript is disabled. great value $2,380 below $25,280 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 2-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Bowman Auto Center Location: Clarkston, MI Mileage: 128,046 miles Body Style: SUV Color: Silver Engine: 8 Cyl 6.0 L I am actually looking forward to the bumper having a less wide profile..we'll see. 1,845 below average pickup 194,694 gasoline silver automatic. Odometer Clean CARFAX. $450/mo. Call it a mini dually with a single axle. Models currently listed on YachtWorld differ in size and length from . I haven't decided how I want to paint the grill. For years the market searched for the alternative. 20x10 Hostile Sprockets|305 55R20 MT ATZ. TikTok video from Blu_Rey67 (@blu_rey67): "Slammed quadrasteer duramax what more could you want. Free shipping. Convenience Features Tilt steering wheel Air conditioning Garage door transmitter Front beverage holders Speed control Illuminated entry Telescoping steering wheel Rear beverage holders Power windows Passenger door bin 1-touch down Bluetooth, MyLink, CERTIFIED, Silverado 2500HD LTZ, 4D Crew Cab, Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbodiesel, Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic, 4WD, Silver, Dually Diesel, f350SD, F250SD, Lifted, Chevy, Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge, Duramax, Cummins, trucks, 7.3L, Ford, F250 Super Duty Super Cab, 4WD, CARFAX One-Owner. General Motors only built a few Quadrasteer Suburban models (under both Chevy and GMC brand names), largely because there is a small market for it. $11,950. MORE FROM OVERSTEER: Data indicates penetration rates for Quadrasteer on the Chevy and GMC vehicles were 0.9% in 2002, 2.1% in 2003 and 1.4% in 2004. For sale! Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Scroll down to read the complete NHTSA report. When I bought it about 4 years ago there was an issue with the dash cluster that is a known problem for Chevys of this vintage. New LED Tail lights replaced the faded and cracked originals. Ok so life got busy as it usually does but I'm back on the horse again. Brand New. Trim : H/D 1967-72 Chevy Truck or Suburban front bench seats new upholstery! We are selling it because we needed an 8 passenger vehicle and this is just 1 shy with the luxurious quad captains chairs. View car 30+ days ago See photo 11,500 OBO 2004 GMC Sierra Denali quadrasteer $11,500 Sherwood, Calumet County, WI The article admits there's no way to come to an accurate number, but it just goes to show how valuable one specific model can be to a company. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The Quadrasteer Suburban did it all. I installed the necessary Yaw/Accelerometer sensor which sits under the passenger seat. Currently thinking I'll only paint the horizontal line across the mid-line white and leave the rest black.we'll see. Last week I did all the brakes, (rotors, pads and calipers) and I als. Cool looking project man. Dare I say, thats the best looking Chevy front end I have seen. With a classic Rear Seat Type - Split-Bench Upholstery - Leather chevy silverado 2500 LT Quadrasteer, 6.0L V8, Loaded! Which is More Reliable: 3.5L EcoBoost or 5.0L V8? Next Step, Swap the rear ends. 9,900 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 SLT - 4dr Crew Cab SLT 4WD SB. Doors : 4 Consider this: Many of the almost 1.4 million Corvettes produced over the model's history are still on the road. Buy It Now. air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator (Deleted when (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine is ordered.) 2003-2006 GMC SIERRA USED DASHBOARD INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FOR SALE. Its currently on sale via Facebook. LMM1225@gmail.com This great truck has been sold but check out www.pmdeals.com for more like it. Brand New. Next, this heavy duty (HD) version of the Yukon XL has a more powerful and robust 6.0-liter Vortec gas V8 engine. There are a couple of lights in the dash that need bulbs. MORE FROM OVERSTEER: On truck platforms it is installed above the spare tire and on the few Yukon XL/Suburban units they can be found behind the rear bumper. A year ago we spent over two grand on the audio/visual includinganAlpine unit which was one of the best (and most expensive) units the stereo shop offered. Video | The Saab 9-5 Was Saabs Last Gasp For Life Mileage 65,024 miles below avg. I like these as the cover is easily painted and an even hide a ding that could occur behind the cover while the cover it self may just need a little paint care. 08 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN + 4X4 + 3RD ROW + LEATHER + $1000. This is a 2004 GMC Yukon XL heavy duty with Quadrasteer four-wheel steering system. May 2, 2018. Cover on and off and I move towards fitment. The entire combination is what makes this 2004 Yukon XL a bit of a unicorn. We use cookies to personalize your experience. Depending upon the temperature the passenger side power extending mirror needs help going out/in. Our 2003 GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT with 6.0 liter V8, quadrasteer, 4WD/AWD, and 7 passenger leather seats with 125,300 miles. Options Included: N/AHard to find Quadraster Silverado for sale at Lithia Klamath Falls. Engine : 6.0L V8 16V MPFI OHV NO DISAPPOINTMENTS HERE!! 2008 3500 HD DUALLY 4WD SLE 480 HP/1050TQ 6.6 LMM D-MAX, With a 7" SOLID AXLE SWAP LIFT, 4inch Turbo back straight pipe, Modified Allison 6 speed done by suncoast, EFI LIVE with Danville performance Tow tune & ,DPF,DOC,EGR delete Best MPG is 18, PVC re-route Filtration F.A.S.S. Why did I need white??? Recent Arrival! Thankfully, we're told that no one was seriously injured in the crash, but the footage, in the video below, is pretty damn chilling to watch, nevertheless. Most people who tow with an SUV have another smaller vehicle if they want something that can maneuver in tight spaces. 4dr Crew Cab LS 2WD SB $ 13,995 $ 16,995 $ 243 /mo* 37,000 miles Engine: V8 6.0L Natural Aspiration Drivetrain: RWD Price $2,500 above avg. I paid extra to maintain the steering wheel controls. Quadrasteer was incredibly expensive in an era where luxury pickups were only beginning to find their footing, and despite its availability on heavy duty models popular with the towing crowd neither Chevrolet nor GMC did a good job of educating its buyers about why they should be interested in the technology in the first place. It also covers the tow hitch in a much cleaner look. Come in and test drive today! The main reason its irreplaceable is that nothing else like it ever really existed. air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator (Deleted when (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine is ordered.) These beds have a factory flare to make up for the 5" extra width for Qsteer rear ends. Michigan ford f150 for sale. Extremely rare QUADRASTEER 2003 Chevy Suburban 2500 LT 4x4. The Chevy Suburban With Quadrasteer Is an Automotive Unicorn, By using this service, you accept the terms of our, The Original Dodge Viper Is Insanely Undervalued, Video | The Saab 9-5 Was Saabs Last Gasp For Life, Video | Heres Why the 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Costs $85,000, Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro: An Off-Road Feature Review, EV Hauling Test: Moving Furniture in a Ford F-150 Lightning, 2023 Chevrolet Suburban Vehicles for Sale, 2022 Chevrolet Suburban Vehicles for Sale, 2021 Chevrolet Suburban Vehicles for Sale, 2020 Chevrolet Suburban Vehicles for Sale, 2019 Chevrolet Suburban Vehicles for Sale. That is the reason for the $5450.00 price. Here is a list of JUST SOME of the luxury features on this SUV: This is a 3/4 Ton that can be used for heavy duty towing in comfort and style. We have 2 kids and I can't imagine trying to get them into an extended cab. Online Retailer Delivery Available Gray exterior, Black interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 1GNSKJKC3LR212477 See more photos Sponsored 2019 Chevrolet Suburban Premier 4WD High Price $ 838 above avg.

Famous Poems About Space, Myspace Profile Search, Articles Q

quadrasteer duramax suburban for sale