silverstone general admission viewing areas

Hi Graham! Hi Anthony, Please take a look at our Where to Sit Guide for Abbey. Weve being recommending the following ticket resellers for over 10 years now. Yep as you say GA tickets are for all areas. Absolutely buzzing and cant wait for my first ever Grand Prix. I just hope the boyfriend likes the big surprise.. Im looking to buy tickets for my hubby & 4 year old son for xmas for the 3 days as the price is much the same for just the 1 day. My options as of today are Village A, Farm, Club A, or Stowe for 199 or Vale for 149.95 (currently cheaper than GA through Silverstone website). A place where collisions often occur, and youll also have front row seats for any pit-lane exit battles. Is there mercy shops ect aswell? I realise it is extremely late as all the fun starts tomorrow, but wondered if you could help? From the Becketts and Club Silverstone grandstand, you are able to see each F1 car for about 10 seconds as they sweep through Maggots and then into Becketts and then onto the Hanger Straight. General admission areas do provide good views but the Saturday is almost as busy as Sunday. In my opinion, these seats are the best value for money, whats not to love? Any assistance wold be greatly appreciated all in all Silverstone is just an awesome track to be at during a Grand Prix. The early bird catches the F1 worm! 3) General Admission really is a take your chances kind of affair. So youre definitely down low. Im not sure exactly where youll be sitting but these stands are well positioned and not a long way back from the circuit so Im sure youll enjoy the race. First time at Silverstone, booked the whole weekend. Thanks Neil, Hi, Im looking to book the Becketts grandstand for F1 2019. Woodcote is great choice! I can tell you first hand that this is an excellent area to sit. since you have been at Stowe I thought Id ask your opinion. I am booking 2016 tickets as a surprise for my partner, and I was wondering whether to do general admission or covered stand, just for the Sunday. General Admission tickets at Silverstone are the cheapest way to get access to the Formula One British Grand Prix. General admission viewing areas are located in odd places around the circuit, where the views may be restricted in comparison to the more expensive tickets, though you can sometimes get closer to the action from unique viewing points. Some of the most popular general admission spots are outlined below but take time to explore the circuit and find your own favourite spots. WOB/WDB1/P/0013 2 Adult 2 Children Woodcote Grandstand seats 2 Stowe corner. Hi Simon, Have the flexibility to move around some of the best viewing areas of the circuit . Take a walk to find the best views and see the cars and their drivers perform under extreme conditions. Check out our guide with video for more information. All three options include the general admission perks. Thank you for the response. Dive deep into the motorsport world. A set of noise cancelling over-ear headphones to go over the top of the in-ear headphones from the radio helps cancel out the noise of the cars so you can hear the commentary more easily. lot of money to spend for first come first served seating???? Hi Diana! This is rather expensive as we are also looking at tickets for the 3 days at the international straight Pits, that comes to 2,450. By clicking submit you are accepting the terms of Silverstone's privacy policy Or would Block 2 B0465 be better for seeing the corner, podium and the pit. The toilets are shared by general admission and grandstand customers. Can I see any of Stowe and the vale chicane? General admission tickets also get you full access to all of the off-track activities like the concerts, entertainment zones, fan zones and more. Want a reserved seat for the Sunday with the children but pretty flexible about cost etc. Hi, Checkout our where to sit guide on Stowe here I will check on Snoozebox. For those who have already bought Pre-erected camping with Perfectly Pitched Camping and need access to Silverstone Woodlands. Kindest Regards Jon. Club has a great view of the last section of the circuit, entry to the pits and the start of the finish line. If on the Sunday you plan to get there for 9am or 10am youll be hard pushed to find a half decent spot, plus youll have missed some of the support race action. This is the information from Silverston Silverstone. Its half the price, and would the views be good? Hope this helps and please keep in touch wed love to hear from you on the day. Hi what is the best all round place to watch in GA for the F1. As far as I can recall these are standing tickets and I am now concerned I have made a mistake and I should book for seating in a stand. Silverstone Tourism Silverstone Hotels Silverstone Bed and Breakfast Silverstone Vacation Packages . Its my first time but not his . I am looking to buy tickets for my partner and I for 2015 at silverstone . First timer GP.. I'm just wondering where's the best view ideally to watch the racing.. we're going to head to hangar straight and becketts.. but expecting it to be very busy. Youve picked a great year to start and Silverstone have lots on next weekend to commemorate the 50th race at the circuit. so with my me and my mum being F1 fans and her birthday being on the 6th july it would be great to get her tickets! Silverstone Tourism Silverstone Hotels Silverstone Guest House Silverstone Holiday Homes Silverstone Holiday Packages Silverstone Flights Silverstone Restaurants . Your tickets include covered Grandstand, numbered seating and entry to an exclusive catering area. Can you please offer some suggestion in terms of the tickets I should be looking at? HelloThank you for such good information. So you can see the first corner from Farm? What are the main differences of these areas & is it worth paying just that little bit extra for these areas, especially with the action on the Sun? I have viewed tickets on offer and there is Woodcote A block 1 and 2 and Woodcote B block 1 and 2. Thanks. Going for the weekend to get the full experience. Also do you know whether you can see the TV screen from Farm block 2? Its a much smaller GA area, in front of the middle of the three grandstands only. Am thinking of Farm Curve or Vale for the Sun at 250 (but not sure about Vale as you can also go here under GA-is there a difference in this area?) Apologies if this has been asked before, Im rushing now to get everything sorted. I have no idea what im doing seat and stand wise, but im hoping for an early bird at club corner. Its between Stowe corner and Club corner. Weve been four years in a row now and this year was by far the best, We sat in woodcote last year which was brilliant but we decided to shell out a bit more and go for club corner this year. The general admission area continues on from the Wellington Straight, curving around behind the concert zone giving you a view of one of the most exciting overtaking areas of the Silverstone formula one grand prix circuit. However, the best spots are well known by the F1 fans who go year after year and are normally taken very early. The keenest of the F1 fans know exactly where to go and it will be difficult to beat them to the prime spots!! Any answers will be much appreciated, thank you in advance . This is the biggest and most popular general admission spectating area. You can see where that is located here https://shop.silverstone.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelection.aspx?stadium=SR&product=MGPTBB&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=MO15. Where is the best place to see A) the cars at relatively slow speed B) some overtaking. If I buy General Admission tickets is there a specific place I can sit or is it standing room only? To get the best views Id recommend going on a Saturday too and check out some of the viewing spots. We have full guides ongetting to Silverstone by car, public transport or flying in to visit Silverstone. MotoGP NewsFollowing high levels of demand, Silverstone has announced that general admission 'Fan' tickets for the Sunday of the 2010 AirAsia British Grand Prix (18-20 June) have now sold out . This site is fab, all the advice has given me a much better idea of where to book. Is Club Silverstone worth the extra? Just a little further back round the track from Vale, the general admission viewing area at Stowe lets you see the cars as they come down the Hangar Straight towards you at close to 200mph. Please let us know if youd like more information. Drinks You are allowed to bring your own alcohol in to Silverstone, just no glass bottles (applies to non-alcoholic as well). Love it but worried it maybe too loud for kids?! Hi !.. Theres a link on the left navigation under Ticket Options to see Children prices. Whether youve chosen or are undecided, heres what view youll get from your seat. My personal blog about healthy vegan eating, growing my own food, and moving toward self sustainability. Read more National Pit Straight or check prices and availability for National Pit Straight Tickets. An umbrella (it's the UK after all) good for rain or sunshine. Marta. The atmosphere around there is usually very good and the cars will be showing off all that horsepower in front of you. I was wondering how the views compare to there this time though i have booked for luffield block A row G 72 and 73 are they any good also i am bring my little boy was wondering what activities other than racing are there to occupy the younger children hes just about to turn 7 we are staying at woodlands the family section thanks. Im personally really not keen on those Band 12 National Pit Straight tickets. Where is the most overtaking at Silverstone? Hi Simon, I am looking to book the package available for the 4 nights staying at the Snooze hotel with breakfast and evening meal. Call now. Which grandstand has the widest seats ( for the bigger person ). Hi, I like many others on here are wanting to purchase tickets for the hubby for Xmas. you can take a chair in thats not a problem, although I do recommend arriving early. https://www.enterf1.com/where-to-buy-f1-tickets. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Finally, Club Corner are the seats on the final corner. Competition Where is the McLaren F1 Team based. So glad i stumbled on your website, very informative, Ive read many of the peoples questions and your answers. Do you have any feedback on this what the viewing is like, whether you get to see TV screeens etc.? Ideally wed be positioned somewhere with a screen too! I have CC1 O seats. We will have a great time ;), staying on Woodlands campsite! Copse corner use to be the first turn on the Silverstone circuit, but is now turn 9 after the circuit was updated a couple of years ago and the pit complex was moved. As well as this, you should be able to see some world-class pitstops, and of course, youll see the beginning of some overtaking moves as DRS starts to kick in. It is the experience, atmosphere and the buzz I really would like to get. Id recommend taking a look at our Where to Sit section and then check out a couple of the resellers to compare F1 ticket prices. The GA Plus viewing areas are mainly concrete steps that are slightly raised up, usually in front of some grandstands. Hi Thanks so much for your help, youre a star. Im the same, taking my son to his first GP and my first time at Silverstone. If you are driving to the circuit dont forget to arrange your parking at Silverstone in advance. It is prohibited in any grandstands and enclosed areas. Take a camp chair, forget about blanket. Silverstone held a pit walks last year on the Thursday. Atmosphere was fantastic, the view great, and the weather did its bit too. Hi Mark, Have you had a look at our Where to Sit Guide? Thank you, for contacting us, were always interested to see new photos from a fans perspective. Thanks for your help! Hello, its my first time at silverstone and was just wondering a few things. We cover F1, F2, W-Series and more. also I presume abbey block 1 is the best view as its futher down the pits? Whilst a standard general admission ticket doesn't give you access to any grandstands or exclusive enclosures, it does mean you are free to walk around the outside of the whole circuit and find your favourite viewing spot. Do people tend to stay in one place or move around in the day? The car will drift wide on the exit but youll notice the cars launching themselves to the opposite side of the circuit to set themselves up for The Loop corner which leads onto the essential Wellington Straight. Cheers Mazo46. Hi Ive purchased general admission tickets for Saturday,Im taking my 7 year old nephew. Dont forget the Cut To The Race podcast!! Price Options What happens on Fridays? Is row O really far back? Stowe A and Stowe B ticket holders get to see the cars drive the length of the Hanger straight, negotiate Stowe and then drop down the hill of Vale and onto club, Abbey has now earned the title of turn 1 thanks to the introduction of the new circuit layout and location of the pits and paddock for 2011. Hi Simon Its quite a narrow area, but it gives you a great view of the cars being sucked to the ground through the incredibly fast Maggots and Becketts corners, followed by Chapel. (I wont hold you to it :). 1 Vale corner. 2 x 3-day General Admission Tickets. What a great way to clear the parents out for a house party ;-). The aerodynamics on the Formula 1 cars are working at full capacity as they turn from left to right and then again, left to right in the space of a few seconds at immense speed. Please note: for the 2023 event, General Admission tickets do not include roving access to the public grandstands on Friday. I was thinking about a whole weekend, is it lot going on on Friday and Saturday ? Ultimate London Sightseeing Walking Tour 44 Recommended City Tours from 15.00 per adult The 5 Women & Jack the Ripper - Group Booking 164 Recommended Walking Tours from 75.00 per group (up to 10) The area Full view Best nearby Restaurants 9 within 3 miles Silverstone Circuit Restaurant 31 0.4 mi - British Murrays 98 Move freely around the outside of the track; Flexibility to move around some of the best viewing areas of the circuit (with no access to the grandstands) Please come back and share your experiences after the race! Went to qualifying last year and sat at Luffield, but the race is a whole different thing, so want a bit of advise on where to see the above. when do silverstone tickets go on sale 2023. Luffield will require the least amount of walking from this entrance and is a covered grandstand with a view of the Luffield complex and a TV screen. Any other suggestions you have would be great! Husband loves both! I would give Vale a try if you in early! Many seats at Woodcote will offer a brilliant view of the Wellington Straight (Woodcote A) and all the action taking place along there. I am looking to buy a weekend ticket at Becketts stand 4, but without a seating plan dont know where to seat??? Many thanks John. My husband has a bad knee and can not stand for lobg, Club Silverstone for 14 years! It certainly is a great place to watch from Leighton! Hi, are there any Club grandstand seating plans at all? Have been to Silverstone before with my Dad and sat at Club, which was great, but I am thinking of going with a friend this year (2015) and so we are on a much tighter budget (we are 17 and 18) and so I am not sure which tickets to buy! Phone signal can be patchy so dont rely on being able to get on the 5 Live stream through your phones internet. Thanks!! -00:0029:26 The 2021 British Grand Prix is nearly upon us. International will give them a better view of the start/finish and looks over the pits. If your budget allows for it, we highly recommend picking a grandstand to watch the British Grand Prix from. These include pitlane & paddock walks, hospitality viewing with food from Michelin starred chefs, appearances from F1 Drivers and team personnel, circuit tours, and a whole host more. Letters run from A (bottom / front row) up to about N/P/Q depending on the stand. Thank you We have 4 tickets and they all say G and are in the 500s. I also wonder which is the closest to the big screen I see on the video you have posted on your site with regard Woodcote. No glass bottles or containers are allowed on site, so make sure everything is in plastic containers or tins. Hi Jan, Sorry me again. We will be coming up from Cornwall , CCN/CC3 is Club Corner (Block 3). See our article on Vale corner viewing for more info on the view, TV screens and spectating at this spot. Also with general admission are there only standing places? Standard - Grandstand Tickets. Looking at the uncovered grandstand seats. all the tickets are same price. Have you seen our Where to Sit Guide for Silverstone? You can see down the the straight, but its limited. Grandstands have been installed along the majority of the length of the pit straight, in a place where previously only a few general admission fans may watch the race from.

Restaurants Near Footprint Center, Pend Oreille County Commissioner Candidates, What Is The Definition For The Protection Mission Area, Unsolved Murders In Florida, Thompson Auto Auction, Articles S

silverstone general admission viewing areas