slytherins take care of baby hermione fanfiction

There was disagreement re: Sienna, as people felt she could be any of the three remaining houses. The Bride and the Buccaneer by Darlene Marshall. Press J to jump to the feed. why, look at that. Would he try to instill in her the caution about imposing his will on others---that he himself has had to learn the hard way? Better be Slytherin! The hat was lifted off her head. I dont know how closely these couples will hold up to intense Slytherin/Slytherin analysis but i have a few suggestions where both members of a couple of fairly ruthless, are primarily concerned with self-preservation and are ambitious: Bec McMasters You Only Love Twice *time travel*, Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-09-03 | Completed: 2018-09-26 | Words: 185965 | Chapters: 46/46 | Comments: 1208 | Kudos: 2764 | Bookmarks: 817 | Hits: 45192 | ID: 7944847 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Carrie: I disagree re: Earth Bound they are clearly Gryffindor/Ravenclaw not Slytherin. But I think it qualifies. A take on the 'Hermione in Slytherin' and 'Hermione rules the world' tropes. Give us your TV, Film, and Streaming Recs! She's nice to her friends, downright vicious to her enemies. If youd like to receive updates in your inbox, visit our subscribe page and sign up for the content you crave! Hermione Granger, with her world in shambles, decides to pay Tom Riddle a visit in the past. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} But having read Kiss of a Demon King, I feel extremely confident in speculating that Rydstrom would consider himself a proud Gryffindor. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Those pages held a story of a boy forced to grow, forced into a life he did not want for himself. Site:._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Something tells me the next Joanna Shupe,The Prince of Broadway,will be a Slytherin pairing, but thats purely speculation. I'm not clear what my comment said that was worthy of downvoting? linkffn(https://fanfiction.net/s/13413604/1/Brilliant-but-Scary), Brilliant, but Scary by Free Range Snallygaster, Hermione Granger is special. Were back with anotherHarry Potterhouse Rec League! And she wasn't wrong, because the moment she laid eyes on Harry Potter she just knew he was very special indeed. The Mentoring of Hermione Granger by Over.Thinking.Daily.Life. Most Slytherin students have a disregard for the rules and tend to bend or break them to achieve whatever goal they set for themselves. However, you would be missing a lot of nuance (as Sandra correctly points out). I imagine power couples here, two classic Slytherins be it in the sense of power hunger or having power already through family connections or something else entirely. Hermione is adopted by the Malfoys because of a law, it has a fem!harry (but still a total tomboy and true to canon), and Sirius black has a daughter, but its a good fic and has a Slytherin hermione. No it wasn't a horcrux but it was a sort of dark magic long ago forgotten. Entering her sixth year at Hogwarts, Hermione is sorted into Slytherin House, forming a friendship with the quiet boy in her year. After seeing her arm, Marcus takes her under his wing, determined to have the best players for Slytherin's Quidditch squad, muggleborn or not. Between having a shadow that moves on its own and chatting with grass snakes, learning she's a witch really isn't the strangest thing to happen to the bespectacled girl with a lightning scar on her neck. Protecting your family isnt a Slytherin trait. by TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel. Maybe Fool Me Twice by Meredith Duran also? Hero Sawyer is also a Machiavellian type. A young Hermione Granger is sorted into Slytherin House alongside the King's nephew, Draco Malfoy. Hermione was eight when she summoned her first demon. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 9 | Words: 19,595 | Reviews: 443 | Favs: 2,068 | Follows: 643 | Updated: 7/12/2014 | Published: 6/2/2014 | Status: Complete | id: 10402749 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Suspense | Characters: Hermione G., Tom R. Jr. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Im torn on that. she has to stake her claim and prove herself and fight with politics and magical prowess and win. Luego de su cuarto ao, Cordelia Potter era consiente que deba dejar de ser una soadora. Hogwarts: A History had assured her that each student was ultimately sorted into the right house for them. Slytherin!Hermione. She'd almost wondered if she'd made the whole thing up after all. He left within it the Serpent of Slytherin in the hope an Heir would eventually open it and purge the school of Muggle-born students. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Actually there are a bunch of female Slytherin in the Dragon Kin books. In the original Harry Potter series, the traits of Slytherin house are ambition, resourcefulness, determination, and cleverness. He lost too much the last time he got involved. Slytherin, also known as Slytherine and Slitherin, is one of the student houses at Hogwarts school in England. Rydstrom is known as the Good. Linkao3 (certain dark things) A brain injury causing Hermione to lose her memory, not realising that she is in the wrong time or who she is. They sought her out for conversation sometimes, cornering her in the garden or at the park, not that they ever had much to say. By posting a comment, you consent to have your personally identifiable information collected and used in accordance with our privacy policy. The pages were well worn, some had stained coffee rings because of the faint smell emitting from it. Let's match the powers of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Slytherin, against famous Harry Potter". [4] She wrote a warning in paint on the wall of a corridor: "THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED. magical ability, Editors: Steve VanderArk and Jeanne Kimsey. I just started Heart of the Falcon by Francis Ray and it might count. With the Dark Lord forcing his mindset on her and everyone else, secrets get exposed. Ooh I was recommended changeling once but the few Ginny in Slytherin stories I've read were so cringe I didn't bother trying it. Press J to jump to the feed. The question now on everyones minds is will Slytherins first muggleborn be able to complete the tasks as easily as she completes her homework? Valerie Bowmans The Unexpected Duchess (debatable but still delightful) He was able to speak to snakes due to having part of Voldemort's soul embedded in his lightning-shaped scar (CS18, DH33). Amanda: Of course, sorting romance characters into houses always proves for a lively debate. The classic: Linkao3 (Hermione granger, Demonologist) Voldemort's horcruxes are running rampant. Doing underhanded things to each other etc. The hero is 100% a Slytherin, and the heroine is maybe 50/50 Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Getting back out of the dungeons might not be as easy as getting in, and Blaise Zabini definitely isn't helping. He asked what she wanted, and she said a friend to have tea parties with. Both are ambitious. ; Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way: A very thinly veiled self-insert, she's a very obvious Mary Sue. Another big difference is that Slytherin is relaxed to its pure-blood only policy, as it freely admits vampires or half-vampires, as evident when half of its named members have vampiric heritage. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} This is the story of how that changes everything. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. When her uncle attacks her only frienda magical snake named Hopesomething in her snaps and she will never be the same. I guess I am still salty over his initial distancing from Sienna because of<>. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Aarya: Re: Julie James. Canon counterpart This is another one where I hesitate, but they definitely match the ambition part of Slytherin. Season of Love, with Helena Greer and Sam Brody, 550. Lilith Potter has finally had enough. Complete. Dagmar is awesome. Why should he be any different? I prefer if it's not a story where she get's immediately accepted because turns out, Slytherins are okay with mudbloods so long as they're slytherins and because they "protect their own". Each of us picks books that we're interested in reading, and the reason for that interest varies widely. AU. I hadnt thought of it in those terms, but absolutely. I'll try this one though if you say it's nicee, Certain Dark Things by evejenson (rentachi). linkffn(13051824) New Blood is a newer one I've enjoyed so far. "How are you liking it at Hogwarts so far?" Caitlin looked nervous when Harry greeted them. . View all 45 comments. Flowers pressed between pages as a sort of way to keep some things alive.. lol, linkffn(Applied Cultural Anthropology, or). It's been years since I read it, but I remember it being phenomenal. Shes an engineer at an oil company and hes some sort of super successful business tycoon. Tags: What is dark and what is evil and how much do choices matter? I'd love nothing more than to see someone, anyone, do something with the Dentist's Daughter concept.. Linkffn(The Mentoring of Hermione Granger) I have more, but this one is my go to for Slytherin!Hermione. But when, at age six, strange dreams and visions of another life begin to plague the young lady Malfoy, it becomes clear that she is not what she seems-and neither is the world in which she lives. linkffn(Applied Cultural Anthropology, or) is a classic. *time-travel*, Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-01-16 | Completed: 2016-05-19 | Words: 107649 | Chapters: 36/36 | Comments: 599 | Kudos: 1446 | Bookmarks: 405 | Hits: 30250 | ID: 5733457 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. I started to wonder if there is such thing as a Slytherin/Slytherin trope? Tom Riddle was a descendent of Slytherin through the Gaunt family. The only unambiguous one is Iron and Magic. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} When Voldemort returned he was furious with Lucius for managing to get the Diary-crux destroyed by Harry Potter himself (DH35). It confused him a lot. linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12019582/1/Mudsnake). Dont Let Malfoy Drive the Bus . Slytherin Baby (Draco Malfoy Littlespace). To add to it, all the eighth years from each house would have their own towers, to promote unity she said. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 8 | Words: 50,132 | Reviews: 535 | Favs: 1,389 | Follows: 658 | Updated: 10/25/2016 | Published: 9/7/2016 | Status: Complete | id: 12139291 | Language: English | Genre: Drama/Romance | Characters: | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Three words. ), but the Beacon Hill Sorcerer series might qualify. "I am Tom," he ground out. The Heir of Slytherin was a descendant of Salazar Slytherin in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. ", Hermione-centriclinkao3(7944847) linkffn(9400342) - Slytherin!Hermione, LMHGLinkffn(11758961) - Slytherin!Hermione, MFHGlinkao3(14496465)Linkffn(12139291) - Slytherin!Hermione, SBHGLinkffn(12780890) - Slytherin!Hermione, related to a Slytherin, TNHGLinkao3(124994; 5733457) linkffn(10452667), TRJHGLinkffn(6113733) - muggle AU but still HG X SlytherinLinkffn(7868026; 10402749). I agree with DonnaMarie that good isnt mutually exclusive with Slytherin. A strong love and friendship is created, but Ron and Harry's return will bring much turmoil. Her love for a certain blond Slytherin drives her to bring down the Dark Lord and his loyal followers, will she be able to come out victorious or will she be consumed by darkness? The Heir's love of the Basilisk literally came back to bite him. How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Cruciatus. The Heir of Slytherin was a descendant of Salazar Slytherin in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Both men are strong and capable and fully empowered from the beginning. After all, he is the root of all evil. Sparks fly. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction K+ | Words: 8,409 | Reviews: 214 | Favs: 1,045 | Follows: 186 | Published: 2/24/2012 | Status: Complete | id: 7868026 | Language: English | Genre: Humor/Romance | Characters: Hermione G., Tom R. Jr. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Three words that forever changed the course of the war. Unusual for book 1 in paranormal series in that no one is an ignorant plebe dropped in to the world. Darkish Dramione. # 8. The descendents of Salazar Slytherin had one trait in common - they were Parselmouths who could speak snake language (Pm: Chamber of Secrets). Since I submitted the ask I actually came across one myself: What I Did For a Duke from the Pennyroyal Green series. Unless they just didn't care, but that wasn't likely at all. Hermione becomes the first Muggle-born student in Slytherin House. There were several Heirs throughout the centuries when Slytherin left the school. Sarah: Im wondering if some of Julie Jamess characters might work. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2018-05-01 | Completed: 2018-05-24 | Words: 36045 | Chapters: 18/18 | Comments: 50 | Kudos: 292 | Bookmarks: 74 | Hits: 3595 | ID: 14496465 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. I totally see where you are coming from, and dont mind joining you there. by Emily Blair ( 325124) K+ - WIP 7 chapt Feb04 Through luck she becomes the first witch Severus meets, and his life will never be the same. fun, flirty, and playful. "Daphne, do me a favor and go befriend that poor girl," Circe nodded to where the scared, bushy-haired girl sat with her eyes fixed on her plate. She basically spends her entire time convincing everyone that "New Bloods" are super rare ultra-Purebloods born to muggle parents, when actually she's making the entire thing up and using Quirrel's dark books to make herself more powerful.

Mtg Play Any Number Of Lands, Glenn Howells Architects, Articles S

slytherins take care of baby hermione fanfiction