It naturally patinas, adding elevated character to the room. Down wrapped cushions make this sofa luxuriously soft, as a deep set seat finishes off the design with ultimate comfort. While these McGee and Co dupes find is still a splurge, its going to deliver the exact same style youre after and still save you well over $2,000. emulates our home decor dreams perfectly. I noticed that theyve paired cognac leather sofas with gray fabric sofas (both light and dark) several times! Required fields are marked *. Share your public wishlist on social media, through links, and via custom email. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Outdoor Outdoor . Baker Luxe. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly. While the knockoff we found is slightly smaller than the smallest McGee option, it will still give your space that elevated, yet timeless modern farmhouse look youre going for. Share your public wishlist on social media, through links, and via custom email. made-to-order upholstery line at McGee & Co. This page allows you to manage and add wishlist items directly to the cart. Studio Thomas James. Our selection of fabrics have been hand-picked by Shea after sifting through thousands of samples. This not only wraps up the tour of my studio, but of our entire home! McGee & Co Lucille English Roll Arm Sofa No. DIMENSIONS Thank you! This sofa is framed from solid oak, proven by a kiln-dried process for quality and durability. ADDITIONAL DETAILS Powered by WordPress VIP. This means that if you purchase something that I feature, Ill get a small commission (this will not increase the price of the item). Crypton is the way to go if you have kids it really is stain resistant and so easy to clean up and its soft. FREE Shipping. WINDSOR SETTEE. Please add product to your wishlist to see them here. But were sticking to our expertise here and working with the prior. If you have kids, pets, or company over a lot, youll want a durable fabric that can be easily cleaned. You can subscribe to get update about your wishlist items. McGee & Co. will replace the item or schedule a furniture medic or service technician to repair the issue at no charge to you. If you're looking to transform your home into a safe haven that looks and feels like a breath of fresh air, look no further. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at support@mcgeeandco.com. This page allows you to manage and add wishlist items directly to the cart. Flexible on size? A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. Best sofas ever! We recommend ordering a swatch free of charge to compare prior to purchasing, as this piece is non-returnable. But before committing to your fabric, there are a few considerations we recommend making. (4) Looking through their portfolio now . All Outdoor; Outdoor Collection 2023; Outdoor Furniture; Outdoor Dining; . Measuring 80 inches wide with a 25-inch-deep seat, this couch unfolds into a Queen-size bed and includes a comfy innerspring mattress that overnight guests will actually enjoy sleeping on. Our team will provide notifications on impacted items as soon as we receive them. Seat Height: 22" Please ensure the cart meets the requirements to apply this discount code. Modern farmhouse meets classic neutral charm with these McGee and Co dupes. Living room features a pebble gray sectional and a round black . Furniture that is refused due to non-damage or defect related feedback will be issued store credit as a refund less the original shipping and handling fee charges, a 15% restocking fee, and any return shipping fees. DII. If you would just design a line of McGee dresses for Target all our problems would be solved! Covered in a layer of cotton-blend velvet in the color of your choice, this sofa makes a statement with its clean lines, tufted bench seat and back cushions, and round bolster pillows. Laura Kirar. Tip #1: Sizing & Scale Make sure the sofa is the right scale for the space! TUSCANY SOFA. The chaise means greater lounging options, from shorter naps to a restful forty winks. Required fields are marked *. Share your public wishlist on social media, through links, and via custom email. It is known for its strength, longevity & elegance. Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the worlds most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments. Upholstery Collection: Ivory Sofa Black Rug - Design photos, ideas and inspiration. While still durable and strong, these fabrics have an airy, sultry hand feel that is incredibly soft to the touch. . Extends and folds flat to bed position. Your email address will not be published. Incorporate this show-stopping chandelier in your living room to add the perfect touch to your space. This item is custom and ships within 10-14 weeks. World Market exclusive. Sure Fit. I second this! Bespoke Seating. The benefits are vastthink a dedicated team ofcustomer service agents to help whenever you need it, discounts and tax exemptions on every purchase you place through McGee & Co., and free swatches and samples delivered to your doorstep to ensure you get the design just right. SALE. The wooden frame is kept hidden by a slipcover that extends to the floor for a clean, polished look. The discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Legs: Washed Oak Studio McGee is known for their airy, modern traditional decor, so I was on the hunt for a light performance fabric sofa (and bonus points if it has a slipcover so it can be washed). Bonus Buy $13.99 Pillows. Thank you, we will notify you when the product is available. Check out McGee & Co.s new Designer Trade Program. Crypton gives you even more durability. MATERIALS The McGee & Co Lenore mirror seems to have a little more variation in the rattan than the Joss & Main dupe. Lynwood Slipcover Style Cube Non-Removable Gray - Threshold designed with Studio McGee . Want this look for even less? of time here. Cushion Fill: Partial Plant Based High Density Please contact support@mcgeeandco.com for any questions. slipcovered sofas SLIPCOVERED SOFAS Hide Filters Custom Made Categories Color Size 2 Items Bennett Roll-Arm Slipcovered Sofa from $2,400.00 Now from $1,920.00 more colors available more options available Bennett Roll-Arm 3-Seat Slipcovered Sofa from $2,600.00 Now from $2,080.00 more colors available Options shown online are our most popular. Bespoke in Motion. Its made with a solid wood frame and upholstered with the same color fabric so youre going to fool anyone with this stylish Studio McGee dupes pick! Linen: A strong, luxurious natural fiber made from flax. The fiddle-leaf fig also keeps the settings balance intact for as long as I can keep it alive, at least (ha!). BAYHILL LARGE SOFA. We love that it comes in a range of colors, so it's easy to find the right look for your space. By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Furniture is carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt. Boucle, Linen, and Velvet, including Mohair and Cotton Velvet, are particularly elevated and luxurious selections. how I maximized every purchase in my home, Build Generation Lighting Baker Chandelier, Wayfair Safavieh Couture Atticus Chairs Set of 2. If little onesi.e. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Restrictions may apply or the cart may not contain the correct items to use this discount. Which is good because, you know, I spend a lot of time here. Thank you for supporting Kendra Found It. If a defect is discovered and/or delivery is refused, please contact our Customer Experience team within 48 hours. TARGET THRESHOLD STUDIO MCGEE LEATHER FAUX SHAGREEN BOXES 2CT 191908949222 | eBay We ask that you review this product and its lead time, located on the product page under "Shipping & Returns", before you proceed with the purchase. . Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout. Discount code cannot be applied to the cart. Some models have built-in storage, and offer room for two people to chill out. Armless, Sectionals, Etc. Your email address will not be published. Could you also let us know where you found that beautiful dress? OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. Its been such a joy to give you a peek behind the proverbial curtain (and doors and furniture). DIMENSIONS We ask that you review this product and its lead time, located on the product page under "Shipping & Returns", before you proceed with the purchase. Thank you. Sale! I understand this is item is made to order and will ship within 10-14 weeks and is not eligible for returns. best believe you'll be bejeweled. We recommend ordering a swatch free of charge to compare prior to purchasing, as this piece is non-returnable. Join me as I touch on some of the most noteworthy elements that went into designing this special space. McGee & Co. will replace the item or schedule a furniture medic or service technician to repair the issue at no charge to you. Iconic & timeless home decor dupes youll love. And one of them is even a sofa bed! And thats exactly how I want the studio to feel: like a rotating gallery of what Im loving at the moment. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. Pair this light gray sofa with a coordinating armchair or coffee table for an attractive, functional seating arrangement in your living room. Its really sad. We highly recommend consulting a professional cleaning service to use pure solvents. Only 5 Left. Not enough to buy a pony, but this is one of the ways that I can continue to #findit for you. Your Choice $69.99. Ive gathered the best fashion, beauty, and dcor deals for the person that wants it all. Your email address will not be published. Love the boxy armchair style that Studio McGee is so well known for in her living room designs? Performance linen and boucle resists water, oil, and stains, making them excellent options. Read our full disclosure policy here. Small Overall: 98 W x 41 D x 35 H And one of them is even a sofa bed! All lead times are subject to change and delivery time can vary. Furniture is carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt. Refresh the look of your living room, bedroom, or home office with this one-piece sofa slipcover set. Furniture that is refused due to non-damage or defect related feedback will be issued store credit as a refund less the original shipping and handling fee charges, a 15% restocking fee, and any return shipping fees. Sinuous Spring Base This piece is custom, made-to-order and requires special attention and a little extra TLC. LYNCHBURG GRANDE SOFA. Find My Store. Disclosure: This post uses affiliate links. I could not be more pleased with our sofa purchases, especially after 1.5+ years of having them. Ever since I found my Restoration Hardware Cloud Couch dupes, Ive wanted to copycat some more couches. Made from 100% top grain, aniline dyed leather, this selection is good if you intend to keep the piece for a long time. In the end, guaranteeing the product will be as beautiful as it is sturdy. We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you dont miss the deal. Furniture is carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt. OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. Thank you for sharing it with us. Sunset Trading Newport 94" Fabric Slipcovered Recessed Fin Arm Sofa in Blue by Sunset Trading (9) $3,293. Completely customizable, our Macy Sofa looks perfectly placed in both modern and traditional spaces alike. Trew Knowledge. Nov 29, 2020 - Traditional and a proven classic, our Macy Sofa is more sophisticated than any other slipcover sofa. Style No. Baker Originals. This page allows you to manage and add wishlist items directly to the cart. Completely cu Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart. Read more. Would you also like to leave us a comment? As fellow trade professionals, we hope to be a go-to resource to ease the process of mood boards and blueprints to dream home. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals. SISLEY SOFA. Discount code cannot be applied to the cart. by Corrigan Studio. Custom, made-to-order pieces are final sale and cannot be cancelled, refunded, or returned. 4 sizes Stretch Suede Sofa Cover Extra Large Couch Cover Slip Cover Sofa Slipcover Furniture Cover for 3 or 4 Seater Sofas Crafted from Soft Comfy Water Repellent Fabric (XL Sofa, Sand) 3.9 (194) $5849 FREE Delivery by Amazon Options: 6 sizes This page allows you to manage and add wishlist items directly to the cart. 5 out of 5 stars (1,578) $ 900.00. We cannot cancel orders for in-stock merchandise once it has been transmitted to our vendors and fulfillment centers. Includes cushion with removable insert and 4 throw pillows. Discount code cannot be combined with the offers applied to the cart. Restrictions may apply or the cart may not contain the correct items to use this discount. Its a cozy nook with a, I have two main work areas in the studio. Here, how to set the table in style. Upholstery Collection: Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the worlds most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments. The discount code cannot be applied to the cart. A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. I love the brown leather couch with the three cushions. (1) $100.00. cottageandcabin. This set includes one slipcover and three matching separate seat cushion covers. Thanks so much for the suggestion and helpful feedback, KD! Here's our guide! Custom, made-to-order pieces are final sale and cannot be cancelled, refunded, or returned. We have a finished room over our garage and Im debating what to do with it to make it the most functional space for our family! Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals. These fabrics are made to impress, with less tolerance for stains and an eye-catching, delicate look. Discount code found, it will be applied at checkout. Ive been collecting over time and still has space to bring in what I might pick up tomorrow. Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement. Corrigan Studio Sylvie Tide Framed Canvas By Erika Wynn 30X30 White. Family room features black distressed built in cabinets and shelves with a brass picture light that illuminates a black and white convex mirror, a white sofa with woven nesting end tables, a play table and bunny chairs and a gray accent chair lit by an Oly Studio Muriel chandelier. When using a cleaner, test it in an inconspicuous area first. via studio mcgee Oh, and youll save over $2,000. Check out, . Not only handmade in LA, but each piece is completely customizable with a wide array of fabrics from textural linens to pretty velvets. McGee & Co. will replace the item or schedule a furniture medic or service technician to repair the issue at no charge to you. McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards. Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. Because, as other reviewers warned, it shrinks &/or sheds in the wash. Spot cleaning fails. Get Threshold designed with Studio McGee Furniture from Target at great low prices. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. 1. Most of the spaces I design start with a plan that then gets implemented in full; but my studio was (very) slowly assembled with pieces and inspiration Ive been collecting over time and still has space to bring in what I might pick up tomorrow. Cushion: remove slipcover, dry clean only; do not wash cushion insert. Required fields are marked *. If you have any questions about the McGee & Co. MATERIALS Please ensure the cart meets the requirements to apply this discount code. Amazing gallery of interior design and decorating ideas of Ivory Sofa Black Rug in bedrooms, living rooms, basements by elite interior designers. As fellow trade professionals, we hope to be a go-to resource to ease the process of mood boards and blueprints to dream home. Comfort is nicer when you share it. Shop these iconic Studio McGee dupes on a serious budget! Please contact support@mcgeeandco.com for any questions. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Looking for another color? Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the worlds most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments. Explore our new collaboration Morris & Co. x McGee & Co. A sofa is a big purchase, so make sure you get one that will last. Add to Favorites Sandbacken corner sleeper sofa cover, custom made cover fits Sandbaken corner sleeper sofa, hundreds of fabric . It always looks beautiful, so Im sure yours will, too. finds you the best sales and deals on luxury fashion, beauty, and decor. Pura x Studio McGee; Shop by Room; Shea's Picks; Outdoor . $2,882$3,483. At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Sign up to unlock new arrivals, promotions, and more. Youve seen the rest of our home, from the front porch down to the basement. Your email address will not be published. Look no further than this timeless option from Wayfair! Luckily, you can scoop up identical McGee and Co dupes at Wayfair for significantly less. Dining alfresco, four ways. We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you dont miss the deal. Sunset Trading 5 Piece Slipcovered Sofa with Ottoman SU-1458-81-3C-1A-1O by Sunset Trading. $9,415. Sign up to unlock new arrivals, promotions, and more. McGee & Co. does offer a 24-hour grace period (from order receipt) to accommodate such requests. If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Stretch Olive Custom Modular Cover 164. from $165.00. This is another great reminder of why reading the reviews of any product before you buy is so important. $3,005$3,479. This sofa is framed from solid oak, proven by a kiln-dried process for quality and durability. . The most popular choices are one-piece (100% of customers) If you're looking for undefined for sale online, Wayfair has several options sure to satisfy the pickiest shopper. The pieces are affordable and durable, making them a fit for basically every home. When using a cleaner, test it in an inconspicuous area first. Linen: Woven from a strong and natural fiber made from flax, linen has a soft feel and is known for its breathability, elegance, and longevity. 02 | Graceful Aging While all our fabric options are made to withstand high rub counts and long-term use, leather is uniquely exceptional when it comes to aging in that it tends to only get more beautiful as it wears. new Elowyn Outdoor Sofa New Simeon Outdoor Sofa New Haviland Outdoor Sofa with Striped Cushions New Haviland Outdoor Sofa Gemma Settee (Ready to Ship) New Magda Teddy Bear Boucle Settee + More . Discount code cannot be applied to the cart. After 24 hours, we will be unable to cancel, exchange, or make any changes to your order. McGee & Co. Everleigh Sofa, $4,600Dupes: World Market Ivory Feather Filled Brynn Sofa, $899World Market Chandler Slipcover Sofa, $999Wayfair La 72" Recessed Arm Sofa Bed, $1,079Wayfair Lca 72" Recessed Arm Sofa with Reversible Cushion, $999Wayfair Ellar 84" Recessed Arm Sofa with Reversible Cushions, $1,199Wayfair Carly 93" Recessed Arm Slipcovered Sofa Bed, $1,299. Dec 8 Sale +4 Colors Hofstetter Upholstered Armchair by George Oliver Sinuous Spring Under Construction It features a removable seat cushion and an identical modern sleek design which will quickly make this piece your favorite to curl up in. Made of microfiber material with reversible style, each piece comes with six built-in pockets for your remote and other small items. Right when you walk in, theres a random area that gave me pause. This item is custom and ships within 10-14 weeks. Required fields are marked *. Please add product to your wishlist to see them here. Even better, the less expensive light will ship immediately whereas the Studio McGee chandelier takes a few weeks. view full size. To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. Learn More The latest Design How to Style an Outdoor Tablescape Design I shared 10 ways you can maximize every purchase in your new home. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at support@mcgeeandco.com. The best selection to ensure your piece naturally patinas with time. McGee & Co. Lidia Side Table McGee & Co. Izzy Woven Jute Rug McGee & Co. Sophie Slipcover Ottoman McGee & Co. Daxton Settee McGee & Co. Gallen Pendant McGee & Co. Terrace Floor Lamp McGee & Co. Anora Block Print Pillow Cover McGee & Co. Jace Inset Mirror McGee & Co. We cannot cancel orders for in-stock merchandise once it has been transmitted to our vendors and fulfillment centers. This not only wraps up the tour of my studio, but of our entire home! The long dining table is where I create, sprawl out samples, open up design books, and get away from a screen.

Pga Tour Latin America Monday Qualifying, How To Fold A Joules Jacket Into Its Pocket, Articles S

studio mcgee slipcover sofa