Sugar Gliders; Two sugar gliders. They come with a general 14 day health guarantee, as well as a life-time guarantee against defects due to inbreeding. OOP DATE: November 13, 2012 Males and females sugar gilder. I got them from a Hello there. Sugar Glider, Florida Jupiter $600 Sugar Glider Pair Mxv620 Selling a pair of sugar gliders, male and female. Sugar Gliders for Sale, for Adoption & for Free. Buy sugar glider, Sugar glider for sale Buy Jasmine Available Mickey & Kylie 1 male & 1 female - $400 1 year health guarantee Comes with birthday certificate Full vet records available Buy sugar glider, Sugar glider for sale Buy Mickey & Kylie Available Toby 1 male - $250 1 year health guarantee Comes with birthday certificate Sex: MaleOOP Date: 4/19/22Ready Date: 6/15/22Color: Ruby TPM (Cremeino + TPM)Pet only - already neutered. One-year-old male is "barking" for a friend. Ple Tamed pair of sugar gliders available. TRANSPORT: We can offer to arrange nationwide transport options within the continental United States with a third-party transport company. 12 weeks old and tamed. Has all shots. With so many animals to choose from, what makes a sugar glider different? Sex: FemaleOOP Date: 6/13/21Color: Mystery Red MosaicPet Home Only. I have two baby sugar glider I have the mom and the dad but those r not for sale we named.. 1 year old female and 2 year old male sugar gliders. Ten days after they emerge from the pouch they open their eyes. Sugar gliders are tiny marsupials that are native to New Guinea and Australia. He will take a couple of weeks to warm up to you, then he's all over you! , I have 10 week old sugar gliders for sale at 150 dollars each FIRM. Sex: MaleOOP Date: 6/16/22Ready Date: 8/11/22Color: CarminoHets: N/A, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 6/1/22Ready Date: 7/26/22Color: Strawberry PlatinumHets: 100% Creme, 100% Leu. If you already have one or more gliders and would like to adopt another one, please text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or contact me through this website.Buy Now, Our one-year-old male Sugar Glider, Simba, is looking for a home with a Sugar Glider friend. Large assortment of treats that retain 95% of the nutrients. Joni 863-709-4476 MyGliders Sugar gliders are my passion. ***Please no calls after 10pm*** He will come with the recipe that we use for his Adorable sugar glider babies, sweet and playful ready to go to there forever home please call.(305) 244-8227. Sex: FemaleOOP Date: 8/23/22Ready Date: 10/18/22Color: White FaceHets: N/A*Pair with sister Evita for a breeding trio! We were a USDA licensed breeder but have went down to a hobby breeder. I have 10 week old sugar gliders for sale at 150 dollars each FIRM. We have been breeding sugar gliders since 2005. They are well taken care of however have not been given as much time as they deserve due to our busy family schedule. San Antonio, TX 78212, USA . If you already have one or more gliders and would like to adopt another one, please text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or contact me through this website.Buy Now, Our one-year-old male Sugar Glider, Simba, is looking for a home with a Sugar Glider friend. We are a local, family owned and operated pet store, located in the beautiful Florida panhandle. While they can survive alone, they thrive in pairs or more. Can no longer take care of it. Cage, cage accessories, bonding pouch, food and meal worms.Buy Now, She is so adorable. I have 3 sugar gliders I unfortunately need to rehome. We don't have many babies and they get adopted very quickly. The Sugar Glider Books are here. I have several pairs and some single sugar gliders available to great homes. Must mention special at reservation in adoption application to receive discount. Sex: MaleOOP Date: 9/19/22Ready Date: 11/14/22Color: Black BeautyHets: 66% Creme, 33% Plat/Leu, Sex: FemaleOOP Date: 9/19/22Ready Date: 11/14/22Color: Mystery RedHets: N/A, Sex: FemaleOOP Date: 9/19/22Ready Date: 11/14/22Color: White Face BF Mosaic Ringtail w/ Curved Head DiamondHets: 66% Plat/Leu, 33% Creme, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 9/19/22Ready Date: 11/14/22Color: Extremely Dark Blackface Black BeautyHets: N/A, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 9/6/22Ready Date: 11/1/22Color: LeucisticHets: 66% Albino, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 9/6/22Ready Date: 11/1/22Color: TPM w/ Mismatched EarsHets: 100% Leu, 66% Albino, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 9/5/22Ready Date: 10/31/22Color: Mosaic RingtailHets: N/A. Free-ranging sugar gliders are omnivorous. Look through our pages at our store and you will also find helpful information on how to care for your sugar gliders, enrichment toys and links to other local breeders and businesses for everything you may need so that your suggie will thrive. Calm tempered. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please note that animal transport is at the buyers risk. 1/16/18 Blink (F): WFBF Ringtail Mosaic, 100% Plat/Leu. If your gliders need to be transported during the airline heat embargoes, we will be using a USDA Approved Ground Transport. All states Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky . We carefully select and breed with lineage going out fifteen to twenty generations. Here are two veterinarians in the area that I recommend. -. Provide fresh water every day in a crock (elevated off the floor of the cage to prevent contamination) or sipper bottle. sugar gliders for sale. Best sugar gliders you can keep as home pet . They should be let out of their cage every evening for supervised play with their owners. I'mproud to offer hand-tamed, sweet and friendly baby joeys from my home to yours. Quick View. Looking for loving home. Americanlisted has classifieds in Cantonment, Florida for dogs and cats. I have 10 week old sugar gliders for sale at 150 dollars each FIRM. We are located in Central Florida, Lakeland. Sugar glider Florida sugar gliders available now an. Shipping is available to most of the US! 1000 Live Mealworms for $10.00 Larger or smaller amounts available Our mealworms are on a strict diet that consists. Sweet dog. Mix warm water and honey. I'm dedicated to the breeding, caring, and loving of these wonderful pocket pets. Sugar gliders are nocturnal and extremely social, so we firmly believe that you should never house a sugar glider alone. The gestation period is only 16 days, at which time the infants make their way to the pouch where they attach to a nipple and stay for 2 months. We have a gorgeous litter of AKC registered Golden Retriever puppies. Joni 863-709-4476 MyGliders Sugar gliders are my passion. Adorable Platinum sugar gliders. If interested, TEXT ONLY to Lee at show contact info . They have specialized incisors designed to gouge trees to extract sap, so they need branches to chew. Real Estate . Find the Perfect Sugar Glider Today Males, Females & Joeys. Search results for "sugar gliders joeys" for sale in Florida Browse for sale listings in Florida "The Sunshine State" - State Capital Tallahassee . I have 3 sugar gliders that need to be rehomed. I've had them for 2 Weeks. sugar glider and set up for sale. $30 firm Sweet Hand Tamed Sugar Gliders from Contessa Critters. be as large as possible, at least 2 cubic feet in size (24 x 24 x 48). Travel expenses extra. Depending on location cost may vary. Selling a pair of sugar gliders, male and female. I have a sweet little male and female sugar glider ready for their forever home. Never a fee if you meet me in Lake Havasu City, AZ for pick up. In this respect only, they resemble the American flying squirrel. These babies are He.. Male and Female bonded Sugar Gliders. Very friendly and have had their shots. Sex: MaleOOP Date: 8/18/22Ready Date: 10/13/22Color: Platinum, Possible BlackfaceHets: 66% Leu, 25% Creme, Sex: FemaleOOP Date: 7/13/22Ready Date: 9/7/22Color: Black Beauty Ringtail MosaicHets: N/A, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 5/9/22Ready Date: 7/4/22Color: BFBB PlatinumHets: 100% Leu, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 4/15/22Ready Date: 6/11/22Color: BFBB (Black Face Black Beauty)Neutered, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 4/4/22Ready Date: 5/30/22Color: BFBBHets: 100% Mystery Red, 33% Plat/Leu, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 3/21/22Ready Date: 5/16/22Color: GreyNeutered. Good petBuy Now, about to be a year old in december Each joey is FOR ADOPTION: SELLING AS APAIR, 2 ADULT SUGAR GLIDERS 1-MALE AND 1- FEMALE. Sugar glider colors and markings may change as they grow. Comes with cage wheel heating rock food bowl water bottle year. Welcome to Sugar Glider Kingdom! Sugar gliders should be socialized by the breeder when they are very young. I have a Beautiful 3 month old sugar glider. $200.00 each if they go to the same home and remain together I will do a discount of $375.00 for both. Our babies are socialized daily to ensure you are getting a tame and friendly pet! We were USDA licensed for many years but decided to downsize to a hobby breeder in August 2018. Female. Males also have anal glands and scent glands on the chest. Please do your research before buying a glider as they require special DJ's Live Mealworms for feeding birds, reptiles, sugar 1000 Live Mealworms for $10.00 4/12/21Blinky (F):Pied Mosaic, 100% Creme, 66% Leu. OOP 5/28/19, Sex: FemaleOOP Date: 9/6/21Color: Black Beauty MosaicPet only(Pictured on right), Sex: FemaleOOP Date: 12/15/19Color: White MosaicHets: 100% Creme, 100% Plat/LeuProven Breeder, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 1/7/22Color: Splitface MosaicHets: 50% Creme, Future Mystery Red Producer!Sex: MaleOOP Date: 9/6/21Color: BFBBHets: 100% MR, Proven Breeding TrioPac-Man (M): Ruby Leu (Cremeino + Leucistic). Sex: FemaleOOP Date: 8/30/22Ready Date: 10/25/22Color: Blackface Black BeautyHets: N/A*Pair with sister Selene for a breeding trio! Florida, Jacksonville, 32099 Pet Price: Ask Male and Female bonded Sugar Gliders. My critters are happy, healthy, and tame. Contessa Critters takes pride in the sugar glider joeys we raise, in our kingdom the SUGGIES RULE! His daddy is a red series & his mommy is st.. Im selling my sugar glider cause im moving and i cant take him with me. They Cage in good condition, perfect for sugar glider, hedgehog, rabbit or any small animal. $189. Each joey is handled and loved, from day one of being out of mommas pouch. Being a marsupial, sugar gliders bear young that complete their development in an external pouch. We have for sale, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, prairie dogs, squirrels, cavy, fox, skunk, coatimundi, African crested porcupine, coatimundi, and bush babies. We have Chinchillas, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, guinea pigs, rabbits, cockatiels, hamsters, saltwater fish, freshwater, snakes, lizards and turtles and more. USDA licensed breeder COI: 0.8247% Small cage purchased for sugar gliders . A nonrefundable deposit (designated on the drop-down menu of each available gliders page) and an approved adoption application are required to reserve any sugar glider. If Interested or text/call 252-381-0703. To adopt any of our babies or join our waiting list, please contact us first to confirm availability and request the application password. Our pets are well taken care of and loved. He will take a couple of weeks to warm Male Mosaic Sugar glider - 400 sugar glider care Male Standard Gray Sugar Gliders $200.00 Female Standard Gray Sugar Glider $250.00 Male Pair Standard Gray Sugar Gliders $300.00 $400.00 sale Male-Female Pair Standard Gray Sugar Gliders $350.00 $450.00 sale Female Pair Standard Gray Sugar Gliders $400.00 $500.00 sale PRESALE: Female Mosaic Sugar Gliders $325.00 $400.00 sale Being nocturnal, their eyes are very large, and they prefer dim lighting. Their furry tail helps serve as a rudder and is somewhat prehensile. They are very social animals and are best kept with at least one other sugar glider. Pure white and white mixed available. $200. Care after the sale. Contact@PanhandleExotics . Very friendly, lots of toys n cage set up for sa.. One-year-old male is barking for a friend. He does nip at your finger, so probably not the best Glider for children.View Detail, Selling a pair of sugar gliders, male and female. They usually are not provoked to bite, although they may investigate fingers with their mouth. Sugar Nobbi. Serious inquiries only. All animals are bred in a climate controlled, USDA inspected setup. Contact me for shipping and delivery quotes. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats. 2023 Tampa Bay Veterinary Group | all rights reserved, Age of sexual maturity: Male: 12-14 months, Female: 8-12 months. $ 400.00. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. She would make a great breeder. We have normal and white face joey's available year round and carry a FULL line of glider accessories, foods, treats, Two sugar glider babies for sale. 6 months old. Bayfield, CO 81122, USA. This sweet girl was dropped at our doorstep and now that we are back from St Judes she be.. 21 year old male sugar gliders. have wire sides with spacing no more than 1 inch square to prevent escape. Provide branches from nontoxic trees, such as apple or citrus, for climbing and chewing. sugar gliders for sale. Please call or text at xxx xxx xxx0 or xxx xxx xxx6 ask for kyle or Sadie. Unfortunately i can no longer keep my gliders because we can not stay in our home at this time from all the damage so i need them to go to a loving home as i can no longer take care of them. Sugar gliders for sale $600 Small Pets Sugar Gliders Sugar Glider Pair $600 (Negotiable) Small Pets Sugar Gliders Sugar Glider Pair $900 (Negotiable) Small Pets Sugar Gliders Black beauty male joey $300 (Negotiable) Small Pets Sugar Gliders Sugar gliders $550 (Negotiable) Small Pets Sugar Gliders Male Sugar Gliders Pair $200 (Negotiable) Small Pets Sex: MaleOOP Date: 8/24/22Ready Date: 10/19/22Color: Blackface PlatinumHets: 100% Leu, 50% Creme. Includes large cage, lots of toys, b.. 5 month old male French bulldog. Needs good home. This way we get to spend tons more time with our babies. Would be good.. My critters are happy, healthy . price is negotiable $150 is the lowest.. Sugar glider comes with Cage, 1 full bag of food, toys and treats !.. Male sugar glider has been neutered. If Interested or text/call 252-381-0703. They inhabit open forests, where they live in trees as family units. BREEDING RIGHTS: Breeders, please contact us for Breeding Rights pricing, which includes full lineage and breeding rights contract. They wean a month after that but remain in the parental nest. Have had their shots and are friendly with kids and other small home pet . Calm tempered. We currently have only four breeding pairs. Davenport, Florida [United States] mrsmommyofmany80 Exotic Pets, Sugar Gliders 11 week old super sweet male available. Male sugar glider has been neutered 5 month old male French bulldog. IT IS LESS THAN A YEAR OLD IN EXCELLENT Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Jacksonville Tickets & Traveling for sale, Jacksonville boston terrier puppies for sale, Jacksonville teacup yorkie puppies for sale. We are a small USDA and Florida Wildlife licensed breeder of sugar gliders specializing in the breeding of standard Contessa Critters takes pride in the sugar glider joeys we raise, in our kingdom the SUGGIES RULE! Sign up here to receive announcements when new sugar glider babies become available. This is a in Panama City FL posted on Oodle Classifieds. Hello, I have 10 week old sugar gliders for sale at 150 dollars each FIRM. One Year Old Male Sugar Glider with Cage, Accessories, & Food $125. His daddy is a red series & his mommy is strawberry Cremison. I have two male joeys oop about 10/27/12. (xxx)xxx-xxxxBuy Now, 1 year old female and 2 year old male sugar gliders. Most pets arrive at shelters because the owner had to move, could no longer afford the pet, had a death in the family, or simply gave up the responsibly of being a care taker for a Sugar Glider. He will come Hello, Please send me your city and state for rates. Sex: MaleOOP Date: 6/19/22Ready Date: 8/14/22Color: Blackface Black BeautyPet only - already neutered. $300 (Negotiable) Small Pets; Sugar Glider Joeys Pets And Animals For Sale - Florida (Clear) Leisure Time & Hobbies 9 Pets and Animals Cities 3 Jacksonville sugar glider joeys 2 Cross Creek sugar glider joeys 2 Miami sugar glider joeys 2 Tampa sugar glider joeys 1 Homestead sugar glider joeys 1 Pompano Beach sugar glider joeys 1 Clearwater sugar glider joeys florida, jupiter. No matter what kind of pet you have this book should help you Sugar Glider - Sugar Gliders - Small - Adult - Male. Sex: MaleOOP Date: 5/16/22Ready Date: 7/11/22Color: Mystery Red MosaicHets: 12.5% Leu. Fruit is not a major component of the free-ranging diet. Many of your questions will be answered in our policies. The male is black beauty and the female is a 100% het lue. price is negotiable $150 is the lowestBuy Now, Sugar glider comes with Cage, 1 full bag of food, toys and treats !View Detail, I have beautiful sugar gliders for sale If you already have one or more gliders .. Our one-year-old male Sugar Glider, Simba, is looking for a home with a Sugar Glider frie.. All rights reserved. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. He will take a couple of weeks to warm up to you, then he's all over you! We are a USDA inspected breeder that guarantees the health and well-being of the animals. Comes with everything they need! Climate controlled, USDA approved facility so that the animals are raised in a loving environment. PURCHASING 2 OR MORE: Our animals best interests are our priority. Sex: FemaleOOP Date: 8/23/22Ready Date: 10/18/22Color: Blackface Black Beauty Ringtail MosaicHets: N/A*Pair with sister Basia for a breeding trio! Comes with everything they need! Orlando, FL, USA. He is 6 months old.View Detail, Sugar gliders dad is silver asking $400 for him.the other one are regular female(mom) and son it's also regular for $250.dont know much about them.but I can't have them no more I'm moving.there are good companions everything including huge cage$1000View Detail, Hi I have two Sugar Gliders, One male one female she is able to mate in about three months if not fixed they are almost one year old, they are very sweet and not mean at all they like being held! Sex: MaleOOP Date: 8/31/22Ready Date: 10/26/22Color: Blackface Black Beauty MosaicHets: 33% Leu, Sex: MaleOOP Date: 8/29/22Ready Date: 10/24/22Color: Ruby LeuHets: N/A. READY TO GO HOME ON: January 8, 2012 She comes Beautiful Cinnamon Colored Sugar Glider for Sale. Comes with Cage, toys, and food German Shepherd X Belgian Malinois puppies 6 females and 1 male, up to date on shots and .. Snickers is a4 year old sugar glider that needs a new home because I am no longer capable.. One-year-old male is barking for a friend. He will jump to your extended arm. Hollywood, FL, USA. Contessa Critters takes pride in the sugar glider joeys we raise, in our kingdom the SUGGIES RULE! Even Keel Exotics is a USDA licensed breeder of many exotic pets. I have a female, 2-yr-old sugar glider that needs a good home-preferably with someone who has gliders, or glider experience-as she is a bit timid.

Handmade Leather Moccasins, Royal Canin Appetite Stimulation, Articles S

sugar gliders for sale in florida