My partner and I have planets in 1,2,3,4,8,9th house. It's an intense relationship and he's trying to figure it out with me, so I'm asking about neptune because I see my delusional tendencies although after 4 years of not being able to leave each other alone, I'm convinced there's something significantly there I'm willing to fight for. Guess its the 7th house part. Venus conjunct Saturn sounds like glue. Even if they meet in a crowded room or a party, they will sense the presence of the other and go toward it. This can help keep things enjoyable and exciting for both of you. They are often involved in a passionate war that can have tragic consequences. With Composite Sun conjunct Composite Mercury, this can bring a lot of mental energy into the relationship, and you can be very engaging with one another, open about everything, and constantly expressing yourselves with one another. Birthday Report Package Deluxe Transit Report 1 Year Get A Natal Chart ReportProgressed Chart Report Deluxe Asteroids Report Get A Solar Return Report Get A Lunar Return Report Child Natal Report 1 Year Transit Report Outer Planets, Find Your Soulmate Saturn Transit the 12th House Using Astrology To Get What You Want. We do lots of things as a unit and we often have a difficult time doing things with other couples unless we are free to do the things we want: leaving when we want, going at our pace, insisting that we do XYZ and if you want to come along, youd better play along or go your own way. The Business(es) all in the Sun. Feeling the love? Deep under that bravery usually lie insecurities and complexes. Others also feel that bravery because it appears as intense energy around Sun conjunct Mars natives. My north node/ASC is conjunct his moon and opposite his sun and Mercury. It is why these partners will have to control the passion between them, or it could result in conflicts and aggression. Or am I only looking at the negative? There can be a hard time agreeing on where you are headed with each other, the direction your relationship is taking, and even the purpose of your being together. I have all these wonderful images in mind of the baby scraping his knees and going to his daddy to get his booboos kissed, and mitch is already such a loving and devoted sort of character that he would just love the baby so very much and the child would feel so secure and inspired by his love. You excel together in athletics, vigorous outdoor activities, and the like. We met at work and havent moved forward because doing so would be inappropriate. The Moon is the most instinctive side You have a highly magneticpersonality with this aspect. With Composite Sun conjunct the Composite Moon, your masculine and feminine energies can sync up in an easy way, along with your wants and needs. Rangement des articles Each native knows what to do to excite the other. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use. So, even if the relationship ends, they will never forget each other. Ryan Hart is a relationship science and technology writer. Sample from the Romantic Compatibility report: Together, you will be dynamic, energetic, bold, and able to accomplish a great deal. Theres no taking advantage. They have to bite their tongues sometimes to save a connection worthy of saving. It is called venus conjunct saturn (in our synastry). Posts: 182From: PhillyRegistered: Jan 2011. How bad is this? Since this is such an impulse and energy-driven aspect, you and your partner can often feel sexually driven in various situations, keeping things fun and interestingfor both of you. Winning at work and competition, developing a warrior spirit, encouraging one another to be bolder and more courageous these are the positives you will discover and create together if you can diffuse the more aggressive, abrasive energies you bring out in each other. The connection is full of sexual undertones and desire, and they can stimulate each other to work harder and pursue their dreams. The goal is to identify the function of a connection. In terms of chemistry and attraction, there is no shortage of these when it comes to you and your partner. With like 1 degree of difference, and a grand trine with all the rest of the planets in stelliums! You are passionate about asserting your identity. You might need to take a step back and figure out what you really want or make some changes in your life at this point. The Sun represents your husband or you as a husband. Depending on other aspects in a birth chart, it will either increase or diminish planetary effects. Sun conjunct Mars individuals' lives are filled with drama and change. Moon venus and chiron all conjunct but in early degrees of taurus and oppose mercury and sun in scorpio. This information has been a huge blessing to me today. Sun conjunct Mars natives want to have right away what they want, and theyll do anything to make it happen. En tant que magasinier, votre fonction ? In many cases, if you dont have a proper outlet for yourself and if someone provokes you, your anger might turn violent and loud. Yeah we have composite sun perfectly conjunct venus in the 7th, conjunct DSC, with a wider conjunction (8 degrees) to a Neptune Mercury conjunction in the 6th house. It may be very physical, very competitive, very emotionally involved with high energy drives either working against each other and maybe with each other. All it takes is to learn how to control their impulses and think before acting. Yes, we are both Saturn in CAP, but a complete cycle apart. There might be egos trying to get gratified at the other's expense. CompositeChart:MoonVenusAspects Considering that you also have strong impulsive reactions, you might need to take some time to allow yourself to cool down or find a way to healthily express your anger. Whenever it squared venus, something always happened to where it just fell apart asap. Uranus symbolizes anything that's progressive, unconventional, avant-garde, or just plain outside of the box. This is a time when you feel exceptionally bold and brave in pursuing your goals and personal ambitions. At the beginning of this relationship, both people may feel magnetically drawn to each other and . My ex-husband and I had a Taurus ASC, 4H Virgo stellium (Sun, Mercury, Venus, Pluto), 10H Aries Moon. Besides, it is what helps us navigate the challenges and handle life. Even when theyre not, they appear overly confident. Two planets sharing the same place means that each of them wants to prevail and dominate. (moon in 8th). At first, they enjoy that aspect of a relationship without thinking much about their differences. Would you still use transiting aspects and progressions on a composite chart? You might often be associated with masculine energies, mainly because both the bodies in this aspect are associated with such energies as well. The willpower also gets a boost during this transit. I ran across this thread and like it alot. We play with words and engage in witty laughs. Transits represent the movement of planets and how they affect our natal charts. The Sun conjunct the Moon synastry The Sun conjunct the Moon synastry embodies a natural principle of polarity between creative and perceptual factors. And Mars is unaspected How does that feel to you guys? The impulsive and headstrong Sun conjunct Mars person exhibits great energy and enthusiasm. Rception de marchandises. And others notice them. When this transit occurs, the best thing to do is to immerse yourself in physical activity or do something that makes you feel good and fills you with peace. I just really want to hear people's experience with overcoming difficult neptune issues. his Mars was conjunct my Sun in synastry as well. He was the first to fall. does a composite or wedding chart take precedence in a relationship? We have an Aquarius Moon in the 1st house and live in an Aquarian state (per founding date of state). With Composite Sun sextile or trine the Composite Moon, this gives compatible energy and helps you to get along well. If you are working at cross-purposes, you will face far too many rocky roads together. Working together, however, is not recommendable due to their egos. However, you will focus on your desires and mission. Our home is our cave. One is inner energy, and one represents outer energy. I really do love this person and I don't know how to deal with all this neptunian energy. Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 Feel free to press forward into whatever situations you may find yourself in because you have the motivation, fortitude, and the energy to tackle them head on! You are dealing with the energy of two powerful planets here and quick temper reactions may occur when these planets clash. And there is a lot of chemistry (Mars conjunct Jupiter). The Astrology of 2023: This Year in Astrology. Pay attention to your relationships during the Sun conjunct Mars transit. If it went well, I would likely need to leave my job otherwise the relationship itself would have to be secret. It can grow into fights, arguments, and proving who is right. Seek meaningful outlets, take action, involve yourself in new agendasand do what it takes to restore some peace. We broke up a couple of times. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. And, little issues can often escalate. (We met under the last Jupiter in Leo cycle) Yepwe have a whole gaggle of babies who bring light and joy to our lives. I am very excited. If you dont manage to control yourself, you can hurt others or yourself. You are someone who is fierce in your love and protectionfor the people you care about and are willing to do whatever it takes to keep them safe and happy. Sun conjunct Mars in synastry means that two persons will feel an undeniable sexual attraction for each other. its not great, but it comes out with time, and it can give a lot energy and enthusiasm to the both of u when u get together. They are go-getters who move forward despite obstacles and self-doubt, trusting their instincts and desires to get what they want out of life. A Sun conjunct Mars aspect can point towards energy, passion, drive, ambition, independence, protection and sustenance. Weve got a ninth house moon thats dedicated to learning in the wedding chart. Business, business, business (10th) and deep private, healing emotional depths behind closed doors. CompositeChart:SunNeptuneAspects but it makes it a *whole* lot easier to share a life with someone you have a strong Sun with. Virgo in a nutshell,ruling small animals. Make sure you learn some ways to think about your immediate impulsesinstead of always acting on them first even though this may sometimes have proved useful in the past. Our relationship is intense, deep, full of emotions, sensuality, sexuality?. Composite Sun in Aries 1st House. . Sometimes, however, this trait combined with your need for action and activity can result in misunderstandings and disagreements with some people. I'd also check out any aspects that are being made to Mars in Taurus. You express yourself very directly, and will find your words more impactful due to the sheer force of self-belief driving you. We are definitely a Scorpionic couple. You might find that you feel restless with one another during quiet times. Started out in secret and the beginning was hard. If all the other planets and aspects align as well as possible, these people can be unstoppable. We bith had broken hearts and broken egos. Moon, Mercury,Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto resides here! Sun conjunct Mars natives have good command and confidence of their activities because they have a sense of purpose and awareness of their capabilities. Chances are, each of you would give a very different answer to the questions, What does this relationship mean to you? and Where are you headed as a couple? Put your heads and your hearts together and come up with a compromise. Merc leads it off at 28Sag, then Sun, then a Ven/Mars at 4&5 Cap! We were friends for a long time before things fell into place and we started dating. CompositeChart:MoonJupiterAspects So the stellium I have with husband involves saturn. Back to Planets in Aspect in the Composite Chart. Correspondingly, we live (and shine) in the shadow. My latest ladylove and I have Sun in Capricorn in the Ist house of composite AND Davison. It's electric. This person had his sun conjunct my pisces moon. And his saturn is opposite my sun. I confide in her, she confides in me. I just am too attached to him. Composite sun semisquare, opposite, or semisextile venus yields the same exact interpretation in Google as composite sun conjunct venus. We are big on favours for the other but also very aware of the energy exchange Like, when one of us has done more of the housework than the other. But Sun/Venus, Sun/Mars and Moon/Venus Moon/Mars are also very important romantic combinations, two being a Yang combo, and two being a Yin combo. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. planets that are very slow? ohhhhhmy v/s We have stellium in 12th Virgo- Sun,moon, mercury, juno and Saturn all conjunct with eachother. I think the wedding chart is more like our natal chart, for the moment of the legal or spiritual agreement. There is undeniable physical chemistry between them. I see a little of both in us. I did my composite with my husband, and we have venus and mercury conjuncting 4 degrees apart, with the Sun opposing Venus to the exact degree. (for ex. How the square between Venus and Mars shows up in a couple's composite chart Lots of issues to work through, both as a couple and as individuals. Their passion is inspiring, making them good motivators and brand ambassadors. (Linda-Goodman.com) This topic has been transferred to this forum: Interpersonal Astrology. You are assertive and always clear about what it is that you desirenot only in terms of your professional life but also in your interpersonal relationships, whether these are casual, friendly, familial, romantic or sexual in nature. Synastry- Sun Conjunct Mars- Physical Appreciation and Compatibility 32,109 views Aug 17, 2016 695 Dislike Share Save Truth In Aspect Astrology/ Jewel 45.9K subscribers How Sun Conjunct. I think another thing that is significant in the composite is the 2 t-squares. Due to your ambition, passion, charm, authority, generosity and sexual appeal, you are bound to create waves around you, attracting people to you and the energies that you give off. CompositeChart:VenusUranusAspects One to uranus and the other at the moon conjunct venus. They will often jump head first into an endeavor with little preparation or forethought. CompositeChart:SunJupiterAspects It is likely others will see you as bossy, inpatient, or explosive. Taurus 29 degrees is the Asc. Even if you might lose some energy in some kinds of situations, you are never one to back down from a challenge, rather enjoying people and events that make you question your instincts. At least you can limit some of its potential damage by making realistic assessments, and watching the pedestal-placing. Copyright 2000-2015 Designed to help you in the 1 minute it takes to read them. There might be a slight power struggle, but you see that more intensely with Pluto. It shows where and how the couple shine and express their vital life energy. You could have the most incompatible synastry connection with someone, but if you have a great composite chart, somehow things seem to keep you together. Mars is pure action. We have lived in 11 homes in 16 years, owning 5 of them. On the other side, Mars is the sexual tension and initiative, which means these planets are never a source of indifferent connections. The house ruler remains at the front of my thinking, so Aquarian themes rule. Lilith in synastry sucks when you're lilith. This is interesting. Sun conjunct Mars persons are better at games that require physical strength and force. In the older style composite our Sun conjuncts Saturn right on the CAP ASC. It is almost as if troubles and conflicts excite them. However, this could be focused anger that can lead to achievement. It lasts for three to four days, and its impossible not to sense when Sun merges with the aggressive Mars. Mars in the composite was not only square Sun but Jupiter and Mercury too, so not only was a I very attracted to him to the point of being sick, but also he would make me mad by cajoling and talking junk to me (He was a Sag too so it may have had more to do with that) and I'm sure I did things to irritate him too. Author: Topic: Sun square mars COMPOSITE: asclibrasagsun Knowflake . A Sun conjunct Mars aspect can point towards energy, passion, drive, ambition, independence, protection and sustenance. It is the period to focus on keeping harmony and nurturing tolerance. Copyright Ryan Hart Publishing LLC - All Rights Reserved - Privacy Policy. Sun Conjunct Mars Synastry: With the Sun conjunct Mars synastry aspect, there is a strong physical connection. Sun Conjunct Juno in Synastry This is a wonderful aspect. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 Also, mars conjunct this stellium is also very favorable as it gives passion, and so is pluto and the moon. Sun conjunct Mars is one of the most important aspects in a natal chart; both planets are similar in that they represent energy. Avoid being too abrasive and aggressive toward one another. However, you can initiate new projects and get lots of work done together, if your drives are harnessed and channeled into creative enterprises. Welcome, Knowflakes, to Lindaland! Composite Sun trine or sextile Moon helps a relationship significantly. So, you will have less tolerance for opposing opinions and questions. One is inner energy, and one represents outer energy. we also have a really disastrous Synastry bombarded with squares (me Sagittarius Stellium, him Virgo Stellium). Its healing and vulnerability and the shady stuff. same house as our suns. You may have come together due to a shared vision or interest in the arts. i wondered why, through all the struggles we stick together. My moon is in Gemini, so how could I not feel comfortable with this one. 7th house is our composite and we are partners in every sense of the word. I'm at a point where I cannot let go, there is glue involved. Our 1H Libra definitely shows that we are an attractive couple and complement each other. Also the sun moon conjunction. CompositeChart:MoonMercuryAspects Whatever you do together as a team is infused with a sense of energy and vital purpose, and you can get a lot done. Or 0. You can choose to consider this or not, some people say Composites are ONLY and SOLELY for relationships. Required fields are marked *. Sign in to create job alert. The Sun conjunct Mars aspect is beneficial yet relatively uncommon, due to the rotation of the planets. It shows what the two of you create when you come together. Intermediate and advanced students of Astrology might enjoy our article, SoulMate Astrology. Theyre people of action, which could prove to be their strongest trait, especially at work. Your email address will not be published. thats what u wanna look out for when it comes to arguments and hostility. While not exactly enemies, you often pit yourselves against each other as opponents, sparring partners, challengers to each others strength. That is so delightfully self-aware, it makes me smile. Our chart shows great compatibility but I dont know what this placement means for the longterm. You can learn more about this union or conjunction and what it implies through this guide. If you have the Sun conjunct Mars aspect, you definitely have a strong presence, whether or not you own it. I always wondered why I was able to become such good friends with my crushes. They have the potential to encourage each other and use the competitive personalities to succeed together. That puts harmony at risk and causes instability. Its so simple and good and always has been. 12th house sun conj saturn in Virgo 1st house moon conjunct Venus in Libra ????? I think we level one another off with the composite earth. For another person this could be great. What are the neptune/saturn aspects, specifically? Both the Sun and the planet of Mars are major bodies that have strong energiesof their own. Interesting it seems to reflect our composite Moon even more than our composite Sun. I feel smothered by mars Venus conjunction. The chances that Pluto be exactly conjunct a composite ascendant are 1 in 360 so this is not that common. But weve always been very open to each other. At the same time, however, it is also quite likely that you might have difficulty fully seeing things through to their end. Accept that your energy cycles are not always in agreement, and dont push each other to be active when the other simply wants to take a break. The Sun shows where our primary focus will be. It is not unlikely that Sun conjunct Mars natives are vengeful, intolerant, or even ruthless. I thought it would be interesting if people who were partnered noted the house of where the Sun falls in the composite chart with their partner, along with a sketch of how it manifests. CompositeChart:SunMercuryAspects Yep were the best of friends. I've observed that a Sun, Mercury, Venus conjunction in the composite indicates the most loving relationship of your life. I read online that the best indication of soulmates is that all the planets are clustered together and conjunct each other in the composite. We love to travel, are both adventorous, love trying new things, but love to come back to our little house with a tiny garden, the nest that we have created together and means a lot to us. So Our composite Sun is in Virgo 7th house, close to Venus as well. Were comfortable in uncomfortable places and were attracted to them. In a Composite chart of a couple has Cancer rising then they will look like a married couple and feel at home with each other.

When Did Mike Connors Wife Die, Articles S

sun conjunct mars composite lindaland