$169.99. or Best Offer. Fernando 6th by the grace of God King of Spain and the Indies MF 8 Reales. The concept emphasizes the role that the 8 reales enjoyed in world trade in the 18th century. mm. For example, varieties listed in the World Coin Price Guide may not necessarily be recognized by NGC. Both have chop marks. Translation: Each one (Latin) Reverse. Please leave me a comment. Want this question answered? not specified. Buy/sell/exchange coins and manage your collection online! Full information including prices and photos for all years, metal, purity, mintage, size, weight . Any One Getting The Innovation 4 Coin Proof Set? Smooth. It ranges from 0 to 100, 0 meaning a very common coin or banknote and 100 meaning a rare coin or banknote among Numista members. $264.95. Vtraque Vnum roughly translates to both are one, and is a reference to the new and old worlds. Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. This assignment was given by Lunaticg, "ordering" me to do a research on "How To Detect A Counterfeits VTRAQUE VNUM/ Pillar Dollar". Frequencies show the percentage of Numista users who own each year or variety among all the users who own this coin. On Coin Quest, you can find the values for similar coins depending on condition: Worn: $100 Average, Circulated: $200 Well-Preserved: $300. These prices are not intended, and should not be relied upon, to replace the due diligence and when appropriate expert consultation that coin buyers and sellers should undertake when entering into a coin transaction. Coinscatalog.NET is a complete catalog of world coins. It depicts on one side the Pillars Of Hercules,the local Malay called it the Ringgit Meriam (Cannon Dollar) because the Pillars Of Hercules were mistaken for cannons. HISPAN. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. I have coin vtraque vnum 1734 i want to sale it. Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs. ET. coinscatalog.net | All rights reserved 2016 - 2023, Silver Crown "George III" 1760 - 1772 KM# 635, Silver Dollar "George III" 1772 - 1789 KM# 636, Silver Dollar "Countermarked" 1760 - 1771 KM# 631, Silver Dollar "Countermarked" 1797 KM# 628, Silver Dollar "George III" 1789 - 1791 KM# 637, Silver 1/2 Dollar "George III" 1797 KM# 622.1. The assayers initial is found to the left and the value of the coin to the right. 1760-1771: Period: Spanish Colonia (1747 - 1789) . Specifications ; Composition: Silver Fineness: 0.9170 Weight: 27.0674g ASW: 0.798oz Melt Value: $17.58 (2/9/2023) Design; Obverse: Crowned shield flanked by M M 8 Obverse Legend: CAROLUS III D G HISPAN ET IND REX Reverse: Crowned globes flanked by crowned pillars with banner, date below Reverse Legend: .E VNUM M Notes; Ruler: Charles III See this page: https://coinquest.com/cgi-bin/cq/coins.pl?coin=1197. SPONSORED. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Specifications ; Composition: Silver Fineness: 0.9170 Weight: 6.7700g ASW: 0.1996oz Melt Value: $4.48 (2/5/2023) Design; Obverse: Crowned shield flanked by R 2 Obverse Legend: PHS V D G HISP ET IND R * Reverse: Crowned globes flanked by crowned pillars with banner, date below Reverse Legend: VTRA QUE VNUM Notes; Ruler: Philip V . Providing a high level of encryption during checkout ensures your sensitive information is safe. Request Answer. Price: US $355.00. On the obverse to the left of the crowned Spanish arms there is . F 8, Translation: Numista does not buy or sell coins or metal. Full information including prices and photos for all years, metal, purity, mintage, size, weight, obverse and reverse descriptions and lettering. 3 Old Coins,1908-d, 1902-o Silver Dimes & 1931-d Penny, 1920 Canada Small Cents Roll Showing. By using the NGC Guides, the user agrees that neither NGC nor any of its affiliates, shareholders, officers, employees or agents shall have any liability for any loss or damage of any kind, including without limitation any loss arising from reliance on the information contained in the Guides. Script: Latin . 17th ce, Dates of 1711, 1832, 1835, and one coin illegibly marked, 1816 reales Spanish Colonial silver coin. Loupe. $100.78. Reference : KM# 104.2 The value of these coins is determined by the condition of the coin and the denomination. Translation: Both as one Further beyond . Return Policy: If.from 1056631174 VTRAQUE. vtraque vnum 1760 coin value. Let us know what we can do to be a 5 star seller for you! Coinscatalog.NET is a complete catalog of world coins. PLUS VLTR The inscription VTRAQUE VNUM is overhead. Both as one This coin is stamped on the obverse with the word copy. 1768 Mexico 8 Reales Silver Coin Dated 1768-MF, Spanish Colonial, twin pillars design, Charles III, 917 silver composition. 1743 Mexico 1 Real Original Fine Beauty KM 75.2 CHN. They are based on evaluations by Numista users and sales realized on Internet platforms. Please contact NGC Customer Service with any questions. M/M to left, 8 to right * This lot is tax exempt. 1764 Mexico 8 Reales Silver Coin Dated 1764-MF, Spanish Colonial, twin pillars design, Charles III, 917 silver composition. I'll be sharing pics of the rim next. . What metal are these coins made of? 3/4 | Gold, Silver, Jewelry, Coins & More, Chinese Antique, Jewelry, and Estate Auction, Mexico Spanish Colonial 1760 Vtraque Vnum Silver Coin, 1778 & 1796 Meixco 8 Reales Colonial Silver Coin, MEXICO SPANISH COLONIAL PILLAR 1749-MO, MF 8R SILVER, MEXICO SPANISH COLONIAL PILLAR 1770-MO, FM 8R SILVER, 1819 shipwreck coin & Atocha Tresure coin/Jewelry, 1748 Mexico 8 Reales Silver Colonial Coin on Chain, 1744 Mexico/Spanish Colonial Silver Reales, SPANISH COLONIAL MEXICO PILLAR 1771-MO, MF 8R SILVER, RARE MATCHED PAIR OF SPANISH COLONIAL LIDDED COCONUT, 4 Spanish Colonial Silver Coins - Pirate Treasure, 1818 8 reales Spanish Colonial silver coin, 19th C. Mexican Santo - Virgin Mary with Silver Halo, 1500s-1800's Spanish Colonial Silver "Plata Corrente" 23.37 grams, 1754/3-Mo Mexico Spanish Colony Silver 8 Reales MS-62 NGC, 1755-Mo Mexico Spanish Colony Silver 8 Reales AU-55 NGC, Collection of Vintage Foreign Currency and Coins, Spanish Colonial Repousse Silver Santo Halo, Spanish Colonial Mexican "Lady of Guadalupe" Wooden/Fabric Retablo, Spanish Colonial Mexican Personalized "Ascension" Retablo Oil on Tin, Spanish Colonial Mexican "Flagellation of Christ" Retablo Oil on Tin, Spanish Colonial Mexican "Holy Trinity" Retablo Oil on Tin, Spanish Colonial Mexican "Prayer To Jesus" Retablo Oil on Tin, Spanish Colonial Mexican "Saint Camillus de Lellis" Retablo Oil on Tin, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. This coin bears the mint mark for Mexico City. Buy 1760-1772 Silver Crown "George III" (VTRAQUE VNUM PLUS VLTR LM 1772 LM CAROLVS III D G HISPAN ET IND REX J M 8) KM# 635. . I have coin vtraque vnum 1734 iwant to sale. Mo Mo VTRAQUE VNUM. The base denomination is an 8 reales . vtraque vnum 1760 coin value. Post A Daniel Carr Fantasy Coin/Token If You Have One. Oct 20, 2013. or Best Offer. Obverse Click below to begin your paid subscription. Susan B Anthony, gold $1. //]]>, Side view showing the coins thickness and rim detail. Mo 1762 Mo, Translation: Your email address will not be published. 1.75 in. MEXICO SPANISH COLONIAL PILLAR 1749-MO, MF 8R SILVER COIN Appears XF to AU. Estimate $75 - $150. How much is a lady liberty silver dollar coin worth? It is based on a price of silver at 642EUR/kg. What is the value of coin with 1760 maria theresia? We have for sale: MEXICO SPANISH COLONIAL 1760 VTRAQUE VNUM SILVER COIN. very fine. Required fields are marked *. Crowned hemispheres flanked by crowned pillars. Reverse: Crowns. Can you please post a complete picture, and a clear picture of the coin's rim ? The World Coin Price Guide was independently compiled by Active Interest Medias NumisMaster. See my current 8 Reales for sale on E-Bay under seller: johnmenc. I have a 1760 pieces of eight coin that says copy on it. , Microscope For Taking Good Pictures, Is A 1978 LMC Without A Tilted RPM An Error Because I Haven't Seen One Yet, I Think It Is But I Need To Confirm.1966 P-Ddo-001, 1999 P Connecticut State Quarter Mint Error - Clipped Planchet, 2000 P Virginia State Quarter Mint Error - Off Center. Condition. #2. marveldcollector. The 8-reales were produced from 1732 until 1772 and this coin became the standard in the English colonies in . See also. Here is the link. Obverse Legend:FERDND VI D G HISPAN ET IND REX. 2011-11-08 19:39:48. vtraque vnum 1760 coin value. (function(){for(var g="function"==typeof Object.defineProperties?Object.defineProperty:function(b,c,a){if(a.get||a.set)throw new TypeError("ES3 does not support getters and setters. So what do you think? 8 CAROLVS III D G HISPAN ET IND REX. GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator. I appreciate the information anyway. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750, 1760 SPANISH COIN Features : 1760 Spanish Vtraque Vnum silver coin 8 reales Circulated 21.1 grams silver Measures 1 1/2" diameter Coin ranges from Very Fine (VF) to Very Good (VG) Please check pictures!! Starting Price $35. For Sale: 1800 B-13 BB-193 Draped Bust Dollar! Full information including prices and photos for all years, metal, purity, mintage, size, weight, obverse and reverse descriptions and lettering. $4.00 shipping. We strive to be a 5 star seller. Copies of these coins are sold by others but no one can match the quality of his original work. The date can be found below this image. 1797 Colonial Mexico Spanish 8 Reales Coin FREE SHIPPING E396 AACKR. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Our newsletter subscribers get great information about coin collecting plus special offers, sale notifications and discounts. * This lot is tax exempt. Mintage, Worth: Year . A member of this site wants to exchange it: gaubien, Numista type number (https://en.numista.com/help/what-is-the-n-number-visible-in-the-catalogue-33.html). This value is given for information purpose only. 39 There are five denominations for this coin: 1/2, 1, 2, 4, and 8 reales. You've had a no show with your pictures I'm afraid. 17th - 18th century. Condition of the item: Its old, please rate the condition from the pictures. Menariknya pada kali ini Galeri Sha Banknote ingin memaparkan Duit Siling yang kontraversi VTRAGUE VNUM 1770 . 1738 Mexico 8 Reales Silver Coin Dated 1738-MF, Spanish Colonial, twin pillars design, Philip V, 917 silver composition. Lettering: VTRAQUE VNUM PLUS VLTR Mo 1762 Mo . The inscription VTRAQUE VNUM is overhead. I am not sure if the 1760 coin has any value on the market. George III was born in . What he's telling you Marc is that all the genuine Mexico 8 reales coins dated from 1732 to 1771 had the same design on them. Numista does not buy or sell coins or metal. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, PLEASE DON'T ASK. Please sign in or create an account to manage your collection. Values in the table above are expressed in SEK. Comments: This is an exampe of the first milled or "pillar" coinage. coin has no date on front, reverse or rim. Surrounding the date are the mint marks indicating where the coin was produced. Translation: Carlos 3rg by the grace of God King of Spain and the Indies MF 8 Reales . Further, because these prices are only updated from time to time, they do not reflect short term pricing trends, which are quite common and are often quite dramatic, given the volatile nature of the collectible coin marketplace. ANTIQUE SPANISH COLONIAL COIN. Columnarios are silver coins that were minted by Spain from 1732 to 1773 throughout their new colonies in present-day Latin America. If you really want to put the final nail in the coffin, you should get a measurement of its specific gravity. you read and agreed to the, http://www.ebay.com/gds/Copy-or-Fake-1760-Pillar-Dollar-Piece-of-eight-8-R-/10000000000924188/g.html. The 8-reales coin was referred to in colonial contracts calling for payment in Spanish milled dollars. KM#104.1 (Royal crown) overdate variety exists, KM#104.2 (Imperial crown) overdate variety exists, 1748 MF KM#104.1 (Royal crown) overdate variety exists. M/M to left, 8 to right. Check out our vtraque vnum selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. It's halved, just under 2 cm wide & almost 4 cm top to bottom. Mint marks are found on the VTRAQUE VNUM side with the globes and pillars:. Read it then examine your coins:http://www.ebay.com/gds/Copy-or-Fake-1760-Pillar-Dollar-Piece-of-eight-8-R-/10000000000924188/g.html, Depending on its current condition here are the average value of what buyers are willing to pay for these Spanish Mexican coins, With some scratches - $69.75 They are based on evaluations by Numista users and sales realized on Internet platforms. Wiki User. I happen to own the coin with the year 1760. 8. vtraque vnum 1760 coin value . Be notified when an answer is posted. 1982 Confederation Dollar Small Jewels Or Regular? an ace veteran at Artifact Collectors. Two crowned pillars are found on each side with a banner wrapped around the columns. I have a few diver coins one is the first American space walk coin 1965 ple https://www.artifactcollectors.com/coins-medals/. We can't be top rated without your 5 star rating! 3 Luglio 2022; pocono cabin rentals with hot tub; british lions 1974 infamous '99 call . I have vtraque vnum 1760 how much is the price. Wiki User. Please see photo for condition, 1818 8 reales Spanish Colonial silver coin. Share//

St John Hook Bracelet Bamboo, Moudi Tajjour Stabbing Thailand, Articles V

vtraque vnum 1760 coin value