Sometimes YHVH uses people, in this case none responded to the call. Sylvia never had that chance. I am not as others on my mind as to "burn in hell" , revenge doesn't change anything. Not abuse. They know he didn't do it. http://borf_books.tripod.com/skelter.htm wow, I cannot believe what author John Dean aka Natty Bumppo wrote about Sylvia Likens, in this so sad, and beyond adding insult to injury. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. What about mum and dad of Sylvia and Jenny? She was kind of scary her presence was scary, he said. I already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because I have try many treatment none of them work out for me I have be to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr momoh, in the net from a lady called Rebecca I contacted him and he reassured me with his herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. like Gertrude. Also makes no sense that his involvement in Sylvia's abuse/torture would not have been mentioned in any of the children's testimony. I wish Gertrude had suffered so much more. Searched her today. I want to say a very big thank you to DR momoh for what he has done in my life. The Social Services, police and parole board of Indiana are all guilty of negligence of duty in such a sad, tragic case. To be honest, I do wish and believe it would be right for those who were directly involved and still alive, specifically Paula, be tracked down and executed. I've already refused to have children and pro-create in this culture. Paula's younger brother John. Obviously this individual (Paula) was violent, which makes me wonder if she could of handled herself in prison. This horrific crime has haunted me since the first time I stumbled across it on the internet. Thought a few minutes and was like no way!!! He was put back in prison. And if God is real and as wise as he should be he would likely be proud of us for making that assertion. As that time frame comes to a close, God's people are seeing the signs we were prophecies happen. I had a chat with him via +18084815132 telling him what a mess my life has become. then i wrote Dr Ojamo and thank him for getting me cured from herpes. Paula is one of the worst and I'm still scratching my head over the sympathetic portrayal her character received in the film An American Crime. The Grundy County Sheriffs Office in Iowa received an ominous voice mail earlier this month: A teachers aide at the local high school was a member of an Indianapolis family that tortured and killed a girl in 1965. It is scary that some of then aren't in hell yet and still walk the street. It was Stephanie or Paula's baby. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus/Cancer,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying theUPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after using the herbal remedy way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr Kokobi. Many of the other children were too young to be charged. What happened to Sylvia hit me like a knock-out punch when I saw the movie and read the books, too. Indiana's legal/Justice system is still a complete failure. Gertrude and Paula Baniszewski were sentenced to life in prison on the 25th of May 1966. Full compliance would have been boring to my bullies. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable! I doubt her final days on earth were very happy, before she descended into hell. but I totally got cured from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful Traditional Healer and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 21 days of using the herbal medicine. His feast and law was for forever, not when Son came, and would be done away with, but a law to keep forever. The Indiana Department of Corrections records indicate she was sentenced in August 1971 to a sentence of two to 21 years. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. I am from The Netherlands, so sorry if i misspell some things. But when the girls father failed to pay as promised, Gertrude Baniszewski paddled the girls. He was the husband of Lois Charles Blake. I was shocked when i saw it was based on a real story. The abuse escalated sharply, and Sylvia bore the brunt of it, most of it in the basement of a home described by the Indianapolis Star as "a rundown, gray frame rental house.". He was released to his father's custody and finished school. Paula was stern, he said, but did not discipline her children physically. And you can kiss it too. It's extremely sad this page isn't being managed. Jolie, please let us know how you are. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. Anuge on how he cured her from herpes disease. On October 5, 1939, Gertrude witnessed her 50-year-old father have a sudden heart attack and die. So if you are suffering from any deadly disease you can also contact this great man on his email: drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2349023428871here is his website: https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal. I want to share my testimonies to the generalpublic on how this great man called Dr OLOKUN who cure my herpes. All of them deserve to die. Hello Everyone, i am from Florida USA. 1425 Story Dr, Knoxville, IA, http://forsylvialikensx.yuku.com/topic/140/master/1/?page=1, http://forsylvialikensx.yuku.com/topic/141/Gertrude-talks-bad-about-Stephanie-in-parole-document?page=-1, http://forsylvialikensx.yuku.com/topic/34/John-BaniszewskiBlake-interview, http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag47/angela_curry1/CoyHubbardarrestedphoto_zps31dc7f19.jpg, http://forsylvialikensx.yuku.com/reply/96/Ricky-Hobbs-radio-interview-Super-Creepy#reply-96, http://forsylvialikensx.yuku.com/topic/36, Click here to find your hidden name meaning, I GOT CURED FROM HERPES WITH HELP OF OYAMA, Where are they now? That is what I have been able to gather from it all thus far. Besides eye for eye came first if you are going to be stubborn and even try to sort through the many many contradictions that is the good book. if he was my dad Id want nothing to do with him. is when you here these punks say how they "found God" while in jail. I mean for peets sake her own daughter was pregnant and claimed that it was Sylvia who was pregnant and not her. Paula Pace wasnt hard to find either. God is the Great Equalizer. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Bullshit. If this ladys not related somehow ill eat sardines for breakfast til i die. Though Gertrude probably did have herpes, that's besides the point. For us, he gave payment for our sins, so that we would be spared the punishment that is coming to people(?) Paula Baniszewski during the trial for the torture death of Sylvia Likens. If you are reading this, say a prayer for Sylvia. Can anyone shed some light on this? after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FED-EX and it got to me after 4 days! The audacity to cast themselves in a heavenly light as they skipped and whistled happy tunes about their own perceived redemption. He was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 21 years in prison, but he ended up only serving two years. Oi. The Vermillions lived next door, and I always wondered if anyone ever confronted them about seeing Sylvia with injuries (and saw her beat once, too) but choosing to do nothing. RIP Silvia. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago. I'd kind of like to believe this. Everyone on the post, justice was not served. Weeks after her third divorce, Baniszewski began a relationship with a 22-year-old named Dennis Lee Wright, who also physically abused her. I desperately hope you are not still in that situation. His daughter is obviously a self-centered twunt who lacks empathy and compassion. can you provide more info on who / where they are? She was an innocent girl but they liked to see her as a bitch, as an awful person, a person that she never was but they. Email kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com for you own herpes cure now or WhatsApp him via +254746618873 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE{1}HIV/AIDS{2}DIABETES{3}EPILEPSY{4} BLOOD CANCER{5} HPV{6} ALS{7} HEPATITIS{8}LOVE SPELL{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA AND BAD BREATH..or via whatsapp +254746618873, I am so Happy to be writing this review here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Whats he gonna do with her after she goes to heaven? i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative. All they deserved was execution. Thank you for sharing this horrible story. His parents divorced when he was 9. Shirley Baniszewski, 10, testified in the 1966 murder trial of her mother, Gertrude Baniszewski, who went to jail for the 1965 torture-slaying of Sylvia . This is such a tragic heart wrenching case, but the concept of group think and how easily people can be led away from the basic elements of humanity are frightening, yet fascinating. Shame on the Indiana parole board for that! Little Johnny didn't tie up Sylvia and abuse her. In 1966, a jury found Gertrude Baniszewski guilty of first-degree murder and Paula Baniszewski guilty of second-degree murder, and they received life sentences. Personally, i had been trough similar cases, i was bullied in my school for years, being in a situation where you can't escape and nobody helps you is so painful and frustrating, so you guys don't know how much empathy i have for this case and i can't imagine all the suffering Sylvia have pass through We, the ones who remain alive just can make this world better by don't allowing this behavior in any person, in the street or in your own family. I used the numbers to play the lottery and I won $10,000,000 million dollars and all this happened within a week after I knew Dr Amber. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr oduku. I totally agree with you. Why would you need to add that? Until one faithful day as I was browsing on the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr. Edualekhide has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly I copied his WhatsApp number so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr. Edualekhide told me that his going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. The bumps and blisters were swollen and red. I,m here to explore blogs and forum about wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!itsreally like a dream but i am so happy!thatsthe reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him ondrehimare3@gmail.com, or whatsapp +1 (267) 691-1087 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via drehimare3@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease Dr Ehimare. and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drebhotasoltion@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2348089535482 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV&AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) HEPATITIS B,(6) IMPOTENCE,(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(8) DIARRHEA(9) ASTHMA.. May God have a special place for their souls and their "resting place" really close to the Sun. When people tell me god has a plan, I really fail to see how this is justified. I have related to Sylvia on a very small level too. Terbaik jenis game yang kami sediakan untuk para pemirsa semuanya bisa bermain game joker paling mewahJoker123 | Fafaslot | Joker123 | Joker Gaming | Joker123 | Sv388 | Sv388 | Joker123 | Sv388 | Joker123, My husband divorced me and went after his ex and left me heart broken for 2 years. I hate our system. Since no one seems to be actively managing this page, it would be nice if scammers such as the above & several other recent ones would back off. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. Disgusting. Does anyone have any video footage of the court case? It looks as most of the abusers have had a short life. He never changed His word, man has and he picks and chooses which things he wants to believe, that's why there are over 30,000 denomination. Since she had a tiny income, Baniszewski took in children for the Summer to earn extra money. Sylvia is being disrespected even in death. Please possibly go that route when it can be helped. Psychiatrists dropped the ball on this in the 60's. pleases contact this doctor on your cure WHATSAPP/CALL +2349023428871 EMAIL drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com or visit he's website: https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal i am very lucky been among people giving a comment about this great doctor, before i was a comment ready. Cant believe this is a true story.have nigjtmares all the time. Picks the kids up every sunday but never even took a look inside to see his kids had no stove and 3 spoons. The man Dr OLOKUN told me how much to buy theherpes herbal medication and how i will get it, which i did. That dude was involved. I've been reading everything about it and saw the movie, An American Crime. Of course he died. You can email him too via: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com, Watch and Download world's famous drama series Kurulus Osman in English on link below Kurulus Osman in English Get free .com domain name and start your own website Free .com domain name Crypto trading online courseJoin on link below Crypto quantum leap Read Home doctor book online Then you will be a doctor for your family Home Doctor Book Create own NFTs and earn 1000$Complete guideCreate NFT Join online YouTube course And be a professional YouTuberTube Mastery and Monetization by matt Steel Bite ProBest product for Teeth pain, cavities,teeth whitening and other oral health issues with money back guaranteeSteel Bite Pro, Thank you for nice information. Even if you do not need help anymore please if you can let us know you are okay at least it would be a kindness on us all I am sure. Your account rings "true," though, & sorry to hear about Jennie's husband. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus. They also should have been tried for something. No one was ever arrested for that. that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. I doubted at first because I have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. The entire family. John and Gertrude after a few years ended their marriage. I discovered Sylvia's story almost 2 years ago and when I saw her picture and saw her story, I was literally shocked and shattered to see of what she went through, all the pain and terror and suffering inflicted upon her in ways that you can't even imagine for no reason, I am really sad and really mad of all what she went through and nobody, I mean nobody was punished severely enough, not even the demon who inflicted all of the terror on Sylvia, she only got 20 years and died "peacefully" 5 years after when she should have died the exact same way as Sylvia and all the torture methods performed on her and then burned alive and torn up and fed to the lions and tigers instead of life in prison, I wish someone had saved her and I would definitely do that if I was around back in 1965 and I saw the demon hurting Sylvia, I would pull Sylvia out of that horror house to safety and then beat the demon up and slam her ugly face against the wall until she dies, the justice system in Indiana is an utter joke and it failed Sylvia big time and worked out in favor of the demon and her Satanic army, everybody who handled Sylvia's case should have been found negligent and held accountable, the judges, prosecutors, jury,parole board etc,I really hope that it stains their souls for all eternity, everybody who knew Sylvia failed her and turned their back on her when she needed help the most, life and society failed Sylvia big time and it was really unfair to her and she was failed the day she was born and she is forever separated from all the things she wanted to enjoy and never getting a second chance, but I really hope that she's flying high up in Heaven with God and his angels spreading her wings up high and that no pain or evil or those who failed her get near her again and that she is happy and forever protected with lots of love and all the wonderful things that life can only envy, I'll never forget her and she'll always have a very special place in my heart, Sylvia is a beautiful angel and that she shines forever like a bright star for all eternity.

Navage Radio Commercial, Santa Clara County Fairgrounds Covid Vaccine Appointment, Olly Chillax Discontinued, Wishing You All The Love And Happiness You Deserve, Paul Roberts Linsey Davis Baby, Articles W

what happened to john baniszewski jr