What's New at The Whisky Bar? Private party facilities. Clasificamos estos hoteles, restaurantes y atracciones cotejando las opiniones de nuestros miembros con su cercana a esta ubicacin. Every time my family and I come here we are looked over, responded to rudely, or receive eye rolls. You should make sure that you have around 0.50 - 9.95 USD in your wallet. 5 star drinks. Each time the atmosphere has been very inviting. 4.2 1,370. Augusta, Georgia, home to golf, culture, true Southern hospitality and the best breakfast served all day at Metro Diner, the award-winning comfort food restaurant. 3714 Mike Padgett HWY AUGUSTA, GA 30906. All very reasonably priced. 2 10th Street, Augusta, GA 30901. Distance: It was a bit loud, but it was a Friday night and the weekend is usually louder than during the week. Seafood Best edemame appetizer we have ever had. Japanese style deep fried pot stickers with a sesame and soy dipping . We had the chickenteriyaki and Caesar salad. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Distance: Lunch was great. Will go back if ever back in Augusta. I have been to this place twice to have drinks and apps. Fcilmente tena la mejor seleccin de hamburguesas, desde un fregadero de cocina hasta uno con salsa increblemente picante, hasta otro que tena mantequilla de man y pltano. He has a master's degree in nutrition and recently opened the Veg Out Caf at 1619 Whiskey Road. Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! Italian Los asientos cabina es confortable y el servicio es bueno. It was delicious and so was the french roll that it was on; the fries were delicious as well. Tambin nos gust la patatas fritas de gofres. Whiskey Bar tiene una gran hamburguesa y papas fritas caseras o batatas fritas. Nuestro equipo comprueba todas las opiniones denunciadas por no cumplir nuestras. Our server also did a very nice job. The apps that I had each time were good, and noticing the plates coming out to the tables the food always looked delicous. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days, Great burger and the BEST waffle fries!! Both my wife and I ordered different burgers. Menu is diverse, there were half a dozen dishes wecouldn't decide between. see review, We noticed no cars there on Friday around lunchtime and today I read they've closed. for changes or incorrect restaurant information displayed on this website. Popped in for lunch on a busy Saturday, was told the wait time would be about 20 minutes which was fine, better yet we got a text about 5 minutes later our table was ready. Glad we did. When we stop then and ask can we order because its almost closing the get an attitude. 1048 Broad St, Augusta, GA 30901-1120 +1 706-814-6159 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See all (113) Ratings and reviews 572 Travellers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Food and ambience Local cuisine, American, Bar, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options Her whole attitude was awful, I had to get up and get napkins after asking her for some. Whiskey Bar Kitchen: Love the Whiskey menu - See 563 traveler reviews, 111 candid photos, and great deals for Augusta, GA, at Tripadvisor. any form of damages arising out of use of the site. Also got buffalo and blue cheese waffle fries. Whiskey Bar .3 Miles Bar/restaurant with an excellent selection of malt beverages and a tasty menu. ms, Opciones vegetarianas, Opciones sin gluten, Realizamos verificaciones de todas las opiniones, El enfoque de Tripadvisor respecto a las opiniones, Antes de publicarse, todas las opiniones de Tripadvisor pasan por un sistema automtico de seguimiento, el cual recopila informacin que responde a las siguientes cuestiones: cmo, qu, dnde y cundo. Will go back if ever back in Augusta. We enjoyed the sides - between the three of us got to try the fries, onion rings and sweet potato fries., Some of my favorites are the Cali burger, the bleu buffalo burger, the buffalo chicken dip, and the salsa, but it's pretty hard to go wrong here., My sweetie went the less spicy route and chose the metro burger (medium well) with onion rings., 1048 Broad St, Metro a Coffeehouse and Pub ($$) . is provided "AS IS" and subject to change at any time. Whiskey Bar (Kitchen) American Restaurant $$ $$ Central Business District, Augusta Save Share Tips 47 Photos 173 8.4/ 10 185 ratings Ranked #4 for American restaurants in Augusta "Whiskey Bar (Kitchen) is all goodThe Elway is off the chain! Augusta, (hey, that's a lot of pizza dough to us, pun intended). Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta; Whiskey Bar Kitchen, Augusta; Encontra menus, contactos, telefone, localizao, fotos, opinies e muito mais para Whiskey Bar Kitchen na Zomato Cozinha: Asitica, Hamburgueria, Vegetariana Whiskey Bar Kitchen, Augusta: See 570 unbiased reviews of Whiskey Bar Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 416 restaurants in Augusta. Noodles, Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Onion rings were so good! As the name implies, a very extensive Scotch Whisky / Bourbon selection available and displayed with a specific menu, but these prices are somewhat steep so we refrained (Talisker $12, Blanton's $25 a pour). Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Super atmosphere. OFF THE RECORD Una obligacin si visitan nuestra ciudad! Yes, Whiskey Bar Kitchen offers takeaway services. Huge portion and so fresh! Delicious food! Frog Hollow Tavern Exceptional ( 4203) $$$$ Contemporary American Downtown Augusta Booked 40 times today Preferred time not available? Get quick answers from Whiskey Bar Kitchen staff and past visitors. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Un agradable ambiente, ubicado en el corazn de la principal va de la ciudad. Authentic Japanese cuisine and craft burgers anchor the menu, while we offer over two hundred whiskeys and a full service bar, which will appeal to any discerning taste. Click to add your description here. this time visit this i'll dreank some drink to fell frashnesh. Vintage Ooollee Soy Noodle House The Painted Pineapple Art on Broad, Inc. 5 star drinks. We chose patio seating because we love the music they have alread . I loved looking at the whiskey menu and trying different kinds. Something on the menu for all tastes and all is cooked and served just right. Pulgares hacia arriba.Ms. 90% of the female waiters are the problem. more Rustic haunt with burgers & other American & Japanese pub grub, plus an extensive whiskey selection. Were good ppl and we tip well but its like were judge as soon as we come in.More, Never in my entire adulthood have I ever had a server this bad. Although we have many accurate menus, they change often As we were walking out she could be seen laughing and joking with the table two booths down from where we were. Food was good. Fawn Weaver is the founder and CEO of Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey. Whiskey Bar Kitchen offers you delicious ice tea or great coffee. Waited about 20 mins for a bar seat. Sushi, Bar, Tapas The Whiskey Bar Kitchen is very casual.in a good way. I don't think there is a specific menu for children. Super atmosphere. Staff was nice. Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, Ramada Hotel & Conf Center by Wyndham Augusta Downtown. Restaurants near Whiskey Bar Kitchen in Augusta. Was good as well. La comida era excelente y servida y las raciones eran enormes sin sacrificar la calidad. They also own the coffee shop next door with some cute mini desserts. Menu. . Side salad/caesar/veggies for additional charge. Choice of side, Panko breaded pork loin with katsu sauce, steamed white rice, mixedgreens, miso-ginger, Grilled teriyaki chicken breast, sauted vegetables, steamed white rice, Grilled teriyaki chicken served over bowl of steamed white rice withpickled ginger and scallions, Braised beef, mushroom and onion over bowl of steamed white rice withpickled ginger and scallions . I will definitely be ciming back! Its a year later and same stank dismissive attitude! BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. Don't let the appearance of, Kerston B. said: My son ordered hot wings and fries yesterday. I don't think there is a specific menu for children. Japanese Soul Food, Japanese curry gravy over bed of rice and panko breaded pork loin, 12 oz center cut 28 day aged Angus ribeye basted in our WB(k) teriyaki saucewith onion rings and side salad, Japanese seaweed salad with crab, sweet cucumber, pickled ginger overmixed greens, Mixed greens, tomato, sweet red onion, carrots, mushrooms, sweetcucumber, parmesan, Smooth peanut butter, sliced banana, applewood smoked bacon, honey,croissant bunGood enough for THE KING, good enough for you!Thank you. My first and last visit. INCOGNITO Understand.my husbamd knows pork and cooks it very well and often. Find 2 listings related to Whiskey Bar Kitchen in Augusta on YP.com. Elija la Whiskey Bar Kitchen segn las crticas de TripAdvisor, y tuvimos un excelente almuerzo con muchas opciones creativas e interesantes de comida. Service was extremely good and the restaurant had a nice atmosphere to it. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Was super busy on a Wednesday night. 866 West Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30309. 5 star drinks. Dietary need? We at the Whiskey Bar work to create a comfortable family friendly environment and strive each day to make your experience better. A homely atmosphere and beautiful interior make this spot so good. We had a yummy late lunch. Whiskey Bar Kitchen Claimed Review Save Share 572 reviews #2 of 299 Restaurants in Augusta $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub 1048 Broad St, Augusta, GA 30901-1120 +1 706-814-6159 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See all (113) 572 Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Food and ambience That table was all white.. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. View restaurant. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Whiskey Bar Kitchen. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Don't miss the pork bell and slaw tacos and the hamburgers. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. + . Will be back. La comida es muy sabrosa. see review, Most of the time it has been good. Oliviana. Lunch was great. . Prices may change at any time. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Huge portion and so fresh! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Whiskey Bar Kitchen locations in Augusta, GA. No tena ganas de hamburguesas, as que me dieron una ensalada con pollo a la parrilla que era bueno. They didn't have the famous chickennuggets (which was disappointing but understandable considering the chicken shortage), but the salad I got as an alternative was amazing! Sunday Noon - 10pm. Extras Side of Fries $6.90 Side of Thai Chili Ranch $0.58 Side of Peach & Black Pepper BBQ $0.58 Side of Wing Sauce $0.58 Home Restaurants Account FAQ Gift Cards I googled them, thier page says hours of operation are PRIVATE So after she brought my check my friend sad she rolled her eyes as she was walking away from our table. Ubicadoa pocos minutos del centro del ro a pie.Ms, Fui aqu con compaeros de trabajo para la cena. It was a little difficult to find a place to park in this busy area. Food was eh.. the room was nice. Spinach, peppers, sun dried tomato, Portabella mushroom & squash Greek 16 Feta Cheese, Spinach, black olives, pepperoncini, red onion, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, & grilled chicken Dulce & Spicy Sausage 16 Fresh garlic, spicy sausage, Italian sausage, bacon jam, onions, mozzarella cheese and crushed black pepper In Salata & Zuppa/Salad & Soup couldn't decide between. Great tasting and cooked burgers and the onion rings andr waffle fries we had were hot and cooked to perfection, nice and crispy. We did eat there many times in the past, but it's been bueno tambin. That table was all white.. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Nada especial.Ms. En camino a un viaje de bisbol en Atlanta, salimos de Charleston y decidimos parar en Augusta para almorzar. Large whiskey variety it seems, though the old fashioned I ordered wasn't great. I googled them, thier page says hours of operation are Los mejores lugares para comer moussaka en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Pasta en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Boloesa en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Almejas en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Helado en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Chicken and Waffles americano en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Ensaladas en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Tarta de lima de los Cayos en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Pudin de pan en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Smola de maz y gambas en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Rollitos de lechuga en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Tartas de queso en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Carbonara en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Sndwich de pollo en Augusta, Los mejores lugares para comer Halibut en Augusta, Los mejores sitios para desayunar en Augusta, Restaurantes para comer al medioda en Augusta, Restaurantes abiertos por la noche en Augusta, Restaurantes adaptados para nios en Augusta, Restaurantes con terraza exterior en Augusta, Restaurantes para cenar en grupo en Augusta, Restaurantes para ocasiones especiales en Augusta, Hgase con el control de su perfil gratuito. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Tasty croissants, potato waffles and French toasts are the tastiest dishes. P.S The food was delicious as always.. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Online Menu of Whiskey bar Restaurant, Augusta, Georgia, 30901 - Zmenu Whiskey bar Back To Augusta, GA 2.29 mi Japanese $$ 1048 Broad St, Augusta, GA 30901 Hours Sorry, hours will be updated soon. El ambiente estaba bien. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Burgers were delicious and cooked perfectly. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The service was from the pits of hell. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. To enjoy Sides at Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta, at least provide 0.50 - 4.00 USD in your pocket. We really enjoy their hamburgers and the pork sandwich they make that is topped with coleslaw is great. Tripadvisor realiza comprobaciones de las opiniones. Bathroom (1) was ridiculous. Buen servicio y muy amable. Restaurantes en Augusta: Mexicana/Suroeste EE.UU. However my last experience was wrong and weird! That's it. P.S The food was delicious as always.. Check out the latest price of Whiskey Bar Kitchen menu and compare it with our price. Flowers on Broad . $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) WHISKEY BAR KITCHEN - 623 Photos & 610 Reviews - 1048 Broad St, Augusta, GA - Yelp COVID update: Whiskey Bar Kitchen has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. $$ Were always left waiting withon a cup of water and silverware and then take 15 minutes to come back to take our order. It was a little cold inside so we sat outside, but it was nice (minus the expected flies). 12,775 were here. Definitely a great place to get a meal..More. Food was fresh, very well seasoned, minimum delay. Want a specific cuisine? Highly recommend this place and would definity go back if eating in downtown Augusta.More. Lunch was busy, and our time was limited. Plenty of close parking and a short walk to the riverwalk. elephant in the room - we don't share your info. We recommend you to prepare around 0.50 - 9.95 USD in your pocket to eat at Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta . Said best thing on the menu was the pork belly taco. To order perfectly cooked hamburgers, sweet fries and beef patties is a really nice idea. Order through UberEats and enjoy many promos for you through app. Were good ppl and we tip well but its like were judge as soon as we come in. Friday / Saturday 11am - midnight Take your beloved with you and have tasty croissants, potato waffles and French toasts. couldn't decide between. As we were walking out she could be seen laughing and joking with the table two booths down from where we were. Two private dining areas. Burger and beef Asian bowl were delicious ! Very friendly service and a lot of drinks to choose from. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. They also own the coffee shop next door with some cute mini desserts. Is this your restaurant? I wanted to give it a try. Sitio web. 2 Super Bowl onion rings, BBQ sauce, applewood smoked bacon, andsharp cheddar, on a croissant bun. Explore menu, see photos and read 342 reviews: "Food and service was excellent as usual. Sign up Grubhub for a special offer: $10 off your first order of $15+. Yes, Whiskey Bar Kitchen offers takeout services. Highly recommend this place and would definity go back if eating in downtown Augusta. Buen lugar para comer. Menu is diverse, there were half a dozen dishes wecouldn't decide between. website or call their business for complete and accurate information. A cozy place with a beautiful interior is all you need for a holiday with your family. 30901. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. As the name implies, a very extensive Scotch Whisky / Bourbon selection available and displayed with a specific menu, but these prices are somewhat steep so we refrained (Talisker $12, Blanton's $25 a pour). Slow braised in a homemade buttermilk and chicken stock then deep fried. Every time my family and I come here we are looked over, responded to rudely, or receive eye rolls. Wings is the most expensive menu at Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta. Food was good. Popped in for lunch on a busy Saturday, was told the wait time would be about 20 minutes which was fine, better yet we got a text about 5 minutes later our table was ready. No spamming, no selling, no BS. Realmente disfrut mi tiempo en el restaurante. accesible para personas en silla de ruedas. Whiskey Bar Kitchen is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? This is a downtown location and has lots of hidden places to park, however, when going at noon - it was almost impossible to get a place to park. A collection of delicious scotch, draft beer or bourbon is offered to visitors. Las batatas fritas eran deliciosas. Follow Us 2820 Washington Road Augusta, GA 30909 Directions (706) 750-0520 Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm Saturday 8:00am - 8:00pm Sunday 8:00am - 8:00pm Monday 8:00am - 8:00pm Monday - Thursday11am - 10pm Prices are affordable for the quality you receive. Maple chili, remoulade, buffalo bleu cheese crumbles. Be sure to check latest Whiskey Bar Kitchen Augusta menu prices before ordering. Sent it back. 3051 Washington Rd Augusta, GA 30907. She chose to take funding . Oh and we ate at the bar where neither of us drink!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Claim This Business Is this your business? SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. . Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Location. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Whiskey Bar Kitchen Claimed Review Save Share 571 reviews #2 of 299 Restaurants in Augusta $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub 1048 Broad St, Augusta, GA 30901-1120 +1 706-814-6159 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (113) 571 Travellers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Food and ambience Uno de mis lugares favoritos para comer Centro de Augusta. Some curb tabes also available. Staff was nice. I probably wouldnt make a trip back. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Very unusual menu - delicious dishes, and one heck of a whiskey menu if you're an aficionado. Food was fresh, very well seasoned, minimum delay. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Rustic haunt with burgers & other American & Japanese pub grub, plus an extensive whiskey selection. Something on the menu for all tastes and all is cooked and served just right. Sunday Noon - 10pm. Was super busy on a Wednesday night. If your wondering, Sarah is white and were black and so was the guest behind us.

Media Moment Mini Congressional Committees Spying Perspectives, Pamf Sunnyvale Family Medicine, Articles W

whiskey bar menu augusta, ga