who lives at 130 green meadow lane, fayetteville georgia

130 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215, Miscellaneous Structures - Ranch, Farm Fixtures. 101 Crosstown Drive, 2.8 miles, Whitewater Creek Country Club Find out who lives on Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an They tried to reach his wife, Nancy. You can view 1 entry, complete with personal details, location history, phone numbers, relatives and locations for Judi Doyle. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. The truth was unthinkable: Chris Benoithad murdered his wife and child before hanging himself from a weight machine in his personal gym. Foreclosure listings from RealtyTrac, including pre-foreclosures, house auctions and bank owned homes. Price: $1.2 Million. Fatal Accident In South County. Although there was no known trigger that set the events of the next several days in motion, Benoit was on the edge. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, The bridge where Mallory Beach died in a boating accident. Unfortunately, it was confirmed (except the religious part) today. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE CREDIT WORTHINESS, By July of 2007, years of wrestling and steroid use had caused serious brain injuries to Benoit who often used alcohol to self medicate. Single Family Residence. The Ubiquity - The student news site of Quartz Hill High School She didn't answer. 975 Robinson Road, Fayetteville, dune premiere tickets 2020 Steven was a graduate of Regina High School and UNI where her received his bachelors degree in business. Price Adjustment!! Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. A man who lives in Mount Zion killed his wife because he wanted money. "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Ad 1.search any address 2.find property records, deeds, mortgage & much more. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. 130 green meadow ln, fayetteville, ga is a single family. Garage side door is open" Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone "My physical address is 130 Green . You're not the only one wondering who lives at 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville, Georgia. All Rights Reserved. In the early hours of June 24th, the wrestler sent several text messages to people that he knew. Fayetteville, THE ADDITIONAL PROTECTIONS EXTENDED TO CONSUMERS, The 8.58-acre estate sits right in the heart of Fayetteville, Ga, in the highly sought after, Starr's Mill school district. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. who lives at 130 green meadow lane, fayetteville georgia Posted on November 18th, 2021 It was originally built in 2002. total selling costs (8%) $81,717 All calculations are estimates and provided for informational purposes only. This home is located at 130 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215 and has been listed on Homes.com and is currently estimated at $948,000, approximately $176 per square foot. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). According to the police report, her remains were lying on a hardwood floor between the seating area and a wet bar. 105 Grn Mdw Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215-6504, 110 Grn Mdw Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215-6503, 115 Grn Mdw Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215-6504, 135 Grn Mdw Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215-6504, 140 Grn Mdw Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215-6503, 150 Grn Mdw Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215-6503, 165 Grn Mdw Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215-6504, 170 Grn Mdw Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215-6503, 175 Grn Mdw Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215-6504, 180 Grn Mdw Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215-6503, GREEN MEADOW STABLE, LLC, Horses & Hope Equine Empowerment Program, Michael H Christensen, Michelle H Christensen, Kamalu Stella Onyinyechi, ROYAL PHARMACY INC, Environmental Remediation Systems, Inc, Charlotte G Yelken. Close. 150 Green Meadow LN Fayetteville, GA 30215$1,125,000 Sold! CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). 30215 Text Message 4 Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before) From: Nancy Benoit s cell phone When: 6/24 at 3:55am Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. 1.6 miles, Fayette County School System - Oak Grove Elementary School After School Program Powered by Get latest information from around the globe. Within days, shocking details started to emerge. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? It's out of character for him.". View detailed information about property Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. Fayetteville My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. TONS OF UPGRADESCOFFERED 10' CEILINGSHEART PINE FLOORSGRANITES/S APPLSEPARATE. Zestimate Home Value: $1,265,700. Show More. View 1 photos for 130 green meadow ln, fayetteville, ga 30215, a 6 bed, 7 bath, 5,380 sq. 30215" Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. The next day, on June 25th, 2007, officials at the WWE started to worry about the fact that one of their biggest superstars had gone silent. Find commute times from this listing to your favorite locations. We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers. HURRY! Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am) Select an address below to learn more about the property, such as, who lives and owns property on this street, home owners' contact details, tax history, mortgage & deed records, and much more. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the 30215. "C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia 30215" "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. November 17,. His final communication was an enigmatic text message he sent to a co-worker at 3:58 the next morning: "My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Sotheby's International Realty gives you detailed information on real estate listings in Fayetteville, Georgia, United States. 30215" Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone "My address is 130 Green Meadow . 6.5 bath 5,380 sqft 8.64 acre lot 130 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215 Property Type Single Family Year Built 2005 Last Sold $575K in 2009 Price per sqft $182 Garage 6 Car Share this home. Sq. Over the next day and a half, Chris called and texted with several of his coworkers, telling them that Nancy and Daniel had been suffering from extreme food poisoning. 7869 Nightingale Way, San Diego, CA, 92123-2726 Get background reports on residents Owner & current residents Discover the people whose last known address is 7869 Nightingale Way, San Diego, CA, 92123-2726. 130 Green Meadow Ln Fayetteville, GA 30215-6503 Property Detail Report View Neighbors Residence for Single Family Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 5 Area: 7,500 square feet This is a large single-family two-story estate, which is situated at 130 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA. update to your home value. View detailed information about property Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. No thru traffic on cul-de-sac Street. She had been tied up, strangled to death, and then wrapped in a towel. Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone "My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. 3.4 miles. Little Big Man and Sourpuss guarded the perimeter, each covering 180 degrees, while Casanova and I took off our chutes. $180,000 Sold! 11.99". Relatives. Full Background Report Current & Past Contact Info; Addresses & Phone . Nancy and Chris had dated since 1997. 130 Green Meadow Ln is a home located in Fayette County with nearby schools including Braelinn Elementary School, Rising Starr Middle . 130 Green Meadow Lane property records directly from 11.99". Terry P Schrepfer . The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. 135 green meadow ln, fayetteville, ga: Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 130 green meadow ln, fayetteville,. "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 1.9 miles, Whitewater Middle School 3.2 miles, The Lighthouse Program View 1 photos for 130 green meadow ln, fayetteville, ga 30215, a 6 bed, 7 bath, 5,380 sq. GA, Fayette County Clerk Bathrooms: 5.5. Indexed Records GA, See all 2 Clerk Offices in Clayton County, Fayette County Recorder of Deeds "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. 328 1st Manassas Mile, The Rent Zestimate for this home is $6,429/mo, which has decreased by $147/mo in the last 30 days. The home sat on the market for months, and after 4 price reductions and almost a year, it finally sold in August 2009 for $575,000. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. 30215 Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone "My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Find A Doctor Edmonton, This property was built in 2005. This property has near forty-nine hundred square feet of living space. Judi Doyle lives in Houghton Lake, MI Below are the results we could find for Judi Doyle. In 1997, he began having an affair with the wife of his rival, Kevin Sullivan, after a WWE storyline to the same effect. Fayetteville Georgia. Even at the tender age o, The Boy Who Cried Ninja Activities . Fayetteville Georgia. 130 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215 Property Type Single Family Year Built 2005 Last Sold $575K in 2009 Price per sqft $107 Garage 6 Car Share this home Edit Facts Get your home. 30215HUD says fair market rent for a 2-bedroom apartment in Fayette County is $1,185. Actual amounts may vary. 1.7 miles, Peachtree City Dog Park 30215" Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Meltzer: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville, Georgia. Message: My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 1533 Georgia 85, We found 20 addresses and 20 properties on green meadow lane in fayetteville, ga. 2.7 miles, Peachtree City Water and Sewer Authority Suggest Listing Kevin's wife Nancy left him and she and Chris Benoit married in November 2000. Convenient to Peachtree City, Senoia and Fayetteville while still having plenty of privacy and space. Homes similar to 130 green meadow ln are listed between $358k to. this is located in Fayetteville, GA in the zip code 30215 . It was constructed in 2005. 105 Green Meadow Ln Fayetteville, GA 30215110 Green Meadow Ln Fayetteville, GA 30215115 Green Meadow Ln Fayetteville, GA 30215135 Green Meadow Ln Fayetteville, . Peachtree ABSOLUTELY EXQUISITE 8.6 ACRE PRIVATE GATED ESTATE WITH PEBBLE TECH POOL! Chris Benoit was a successful WWE wrestler, Nancy and Chris Benoit before a wrestling match, Nancy and Chris Benoit on their wedding day. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. For more information, please read our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Required fields are marked *. 2023.02.10 09:15 Witty_Football2840 Bunker Fuel Market Size, Trends and Forecast 2023-2028 Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 130 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215. Chris benoit was a successful canadian wrestling star for the wwe. Georgia ; Fayette County ; Fayetteville ; 30215 ; 130 Green Meadow Ln ; View map. Payment $7,005 /mo * Refinance Your Home Homes for Sale Near 130 Green Meadow Ln 5.25 ACRES $1,290,000 5bd 6ba 5,815 sqft (on 5.25 acres) 170 Platinum Ridge Point, 2.2 miles, Flat Creek Country Club Pintu garasi di samping tidak terkunci" 30215" Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit's cell phone "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. : SCJerk Meltzer: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville, Georgia. Resident History for 130 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville GA Who has lived here. RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. All Rights Reserved. When news of the deaths first broke, Benoit's colleagues initially believed that it was a tragic accident or that someone else had murdered the family. AND OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES, ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Close Fayetteville Georgia. Peachtree Click the below link to chat with her. The 8.58-acre estate sits right in the heart of Fayetteville, Ga, in the highly sought after, Starr's Mill school district. Andrea Brown. Chris Benoit was a successful Canadian wrestling star for the WWE. Foreclosure listings from RealtyTrac, including pre-foreclosures, house auctions and bank owned homes. Peachtree 191 McIntosh Trail, The new couple had one son, Daniel Benoit. You could uncover details about the owners and 120 past and present residents. Other locations that are relatively close to this place. Peachtree bshi class book. In 1997, He Began Having. The most recent tenant is Kelley Grim. Nine months later, the couple decided to tie the knot. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. . He then kneeled on her back with his crushing weight and strangled her with a ligature around her neck. 130 Green Meadow Ln Fayetteville, GA 30215 Owner Occupied Yes Property Structure Table of Contents Deeds, Mortgages, Titles & Sales History Details Type: Deed Book: 3558 Page: 467 Recording Date: 06 Aug 2009 Original Contract Date: 05 Aug 2009 Details Type: Deed Book: 3558 Page: 466 Recording Date: 06 Aug 2009 Original Contract Date: 30 Jul 2009 Udruenje za promotivnu podrku, informisanje i edukaciju PROMO TIM upisano je u Registar udruenja kod Ministarstva pravde Bosne i Hercegovine pod registarskim brojem 1315 knjiga I Registra sa danom 17.09.2012. godine. Bryan Alvarez is in the enclosed pool area. This was the last anyone heard from Chris. The interior features central cooling, six bedrooms, five and half bathrooms and fireplace. Fayetteville Georgia. Fayetteville Georgia. They could not imagine his involvement in such a horrific crime. 5 Common Causes of Clogged Drains (and What to Do About Them), 5 Tips For Caring For Human Hair Extensions, The Benefits of Minimal and Barefoot Footwear, 5 Factors to Consider Before Buying Kratom. Steven was a graduate of Regina High School and UNI where her received his bachelors degree in business. $250,000 PRICE REDUCTION! This is a private property. The estimated market value for 130 GREEN MEADOW LN, Fayetteville, GA 30215 is $1,023,118, based on recent sales of similar homes and other property assessment information. who lives at 130 green meadow lane, fayetteville georgia Posted on November 18th, 2021 in Fayetteville, GA ; in the US (3) See more . 2023 County Office. Search over 1 million real estate properties updated daily. It is situated in a cul-de-sac that is accessible via Quarters Road. 130 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA is a single family home that contains 7,500 sq ft and was built in 2005. Payment $6,470 /mo * Refinance Your Home Local Information Map Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination New Local Information Angela G Mendola. Show me my credit score & report. Clayton County Home Values and Characteristics, Annual Property Tax Payments, Mortgage Characteristics, Occupied Residential Buildings Construction Year, Educational Level (Age 25+), School Enrollment, Employment by Occupation, and Labor Force Participation. Fayetteville Georgia. YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING 30215. In 1997, he began having an affair with the wife of his rival, Kevin Sullivan, after a WWE storyline to the same effect. Kevin's wife Nancy left him and she and Chris Benoit married in November 2000. The property is situated at 130 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, Georgia. For more details, please read our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. However, these filings were both dropped later that year. powerpoint vs prezi vs google slides. LOW $600'S, FORECLOSURE PRICE!! However, he managed to allay suspicions by contacting the WWE and telling them that he would take a later flight. Also known as: Ms Holly M Schrepfer. 130 green meadow ln, fayetteville, ga. 30215 Text Message 4 Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before) From: Nancy Benoits cell phone When: 6/24 at 3:55am Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. This home has a n/a noise level for the surrounding area. Horny Shriya called you 2 times. The house was built in 2005 and is 5,380 sq ft in size. Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates. history of the city of troy, from the expulsion of the mohegan indians to the present centennial year of the independence of the united states of america, 1876. However, please be aware that not allowing certain cookies may impact your experience of the site. He never got on the plane, never showed up. This propertys flood risk is not changing. She is online. Located on a paved, county-maintained road. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this 400 Crosstown Drive, 1.3 miles, Braelinn Golf Club Homes similar to 130 Green Meadow Ln #2 are listed between $65K to $1,500K at an average of $260 per square foot. It is not a public place. Holly M Schrepfer from Fayetteville, GA. Age: 62 years old. 30215 Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone Fayetteville Georgia. $425,000. 12 Posted by 2 years ago To them, he was a quiet and friendly guy who got along with everyone. GA, Fayette County Tax Commissioner's Office Crime Scene Location in Fayetteville, Georgia, United States. Some of the previous jobs include a cook at Checkers Restaurant, an office assistant at Newton County Dfcs, a housekeeper at River Inn . This property has near forty-nine hundred square feet of living space. No motive was conclusively found for the violent events, but experts speculate that the brain damage that Chris had received due to years of wrestling likely played a key role. 130 Green Meadow Ln OFF MARKET 130 Green Meadow Ln Fayetteville, GA 30215 6 Beds 5.5 Baths 7,500 sqft (on 8.64 acres) $1,238,800 Trulia Estimate as of Jan 9, 2023 Est. $200,000. On June 25th, 2007, WWE CEO Vince McMahon announced that Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy, and their seven-year-old son Daniel had been found dead at their home. Hip Pocket Road, You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. Info about Joe Mendola associated with the businesses registered at this address . t? Your email address will not be published. The four of us had landed together in an area the size of a living room. Later on Sunday morning, he called the WWE office and told them that he would make it to the fight in Houston he had that night. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. The Ortega family Adelina E Ortega Age 57 Date of birth December 9, 1965 Homeowner Probability Homeowner Length of residence 15+ years Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. Chris benoit was a successful canadian wrestling star for the wwe. View this luxury home located at 150 Green Meadow Lane Fayetteville, Georgia, United States. We found information on properties located on Green Meadow Lane in Fayetteville, Georgia. However, it was sold a couple of months later at a foreclosure "sale" price of $287,500. 30215 Official MapQuest website, find driving directions, maps, live traffic updates and road conditions. GA; 30215; 175 Green Meadow Ln; Virtual Tour 16 records found for Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215. As is shown in our records this property is placed at 135 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, Georgia. Fayette County, Georgia Clerk of Superior Court - Sheila Studdard Guest User. Peachtree Residential Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. The fastest internet connection at this address is offered by At&T Kentucky. Who Lives At 130 Green Meadow Lane Fayetteville Georgia. 130 green meadow ln, fayetteville, ga. 130 green meadow ln, fayetteville, ga is a single family. Uncover property values, resident history, neighborhood safety score, and more! As a result, they felt completely blindsided when the truth finally came to light. . Starrs Mill School District. The latitude and longitude coordinates for the house are: To view directions on how to get there, you can use the Google Maps shortcut below: 130 Green Meadow LaneFayettevilleGeorgiaGA 30215United States. 3.2 miles, Fayetteville Water and Sewer Administration Office LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Off Market Homes Near 130 Green Meadow Ln, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 30215" Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone 175 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215 is a Single Family Residential House with beds, baths, 3,970 square feet according to public record. Address history shows the names of 2 recent residents. "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. It contains 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. It hassix bedrooms and six bathrooms. 2.8 miles, Fayette County Fire And Emergency Services Station 5 Zestimate Home Value: $795,200. 115 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215 is a 5 bed, 4 / 1 bath, 4,300 sqft home in Roundtree Place, Fayetteville Georgia and last sold for $689,000 on 2019-10-10. The next day, Chris drugged his son Daniel with Xanax then suffocated him while he lay in his bed. After the police breached the house, they discovered the bodies of Benoit, his wife, and their son in separate rooms. She also filed for a restraining order. Company Contacts EKELE KAMALU Incorporator 170 Green Meadow Lane Fayetteville, GA 30215 EKELE KAMALU Secretary 170 Green Meadow Lane Fayetteville, GA 30215 ENYINNA KAMALU Incorporator 170 Green Meadow Lane Fayetteville, GA 30215 NGOZI KAMALU Chief Financial Officer 170 Green Meadow Lane Fayetteville, GA 30215 NGOZI KAMALU Incorporator 30215" while the other one had "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. See more results for Holly Schrepfer. Although the WWE paid tribute to "The Rabid Wolverine" and dedicated an entire show to his legacy, it wasn't long before the company realized that it needed to distance itself from him. After murdering his wife and son, he placed bibles beside their bodies. View search results. Woodstock, GA 30188, USA is one of the one previous addresses. JSOC's lane graders were out looking to see if they could find us taking shortcuts. https://live-sex-chat.club/?chat=horny-shriya. FastPeopleSearch results provide address history, property records, and contact information for current . That night, he failed to appear yet again. Fayetteville Georgia. Check Mortgage Rates. Who lives at 130 green meadow lane, fayetteville georgia posted on november 18th, 2021 135 green meadow ln, fayetteville, ga: Claimsmakers Who Are Activists Typically Must, Who Are The Twins In Young Dolph Major Video, Freaks Whoes And Flows 25 Dvd . Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The area in Georgia is so pretty as well. Fayetteville, GA and Woodstock, GA are the cities where Grim has lived. Past residents include Nancy Benoit, Alec Grim, Lori Malto, Alec Grim and Maureen Toffoloni. powerpoint vs prezi vs google slides. Who lives at 130 Green Meadow Ln Fayetteville GA 30215? Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. Here is a partial transcript of that phone call: "Yesterday, he was supposed to show up at a Pay-Per-View. Garage side door is open. On June 22nd, he knelt on Nancy's back and strangled her to death with a cord. Charles has been found in 141 cities including greenville, taylors, Taylors, Harrison, chattanooga. 3.4 miles, Luther Holt Memorial All Children's Playground By submitting this form you agree to our Privacy Policy & Terms. 30215". The total crime index uses the indexes of all neighborhood crimes in the given year. Victim(s): Nancy Benoit, Daniel Benoit. 160 Green Meadow Ln Fayetteville, GA 30215 $849,000 For Sale Active Land Residential 8.6 Acres 1 Photo Map & Location Street View In town close to everything. brittney johnson wedding,

876971785c9d42369b52cb Dockerfile List Files In Directory During Build, Samhsa Detailed Budget And Narrative Justification Template, Articles W

who lives at 130 green meadow lane, fayetteville georgia