The series was renewed for a fifth season that was originally to be split into two installments of seven . Rip: Mmm. I met somebody. Yellowstone TV: Top 10 Rip Wheeler Quotes From Season 1, Youre a two-time loser, Jimmy. Walker is not a dude who would ever be stereotyped as someone who overexplains a situation, nor someone who overthinks a situation. "You are the trailer park; I am the tornado." (Season 3, Episode 5) "I mad two decisions in my life based on fear, and they cost me everything." (Season 3, Episode 5 . There are a lot of ways Emily's first trip to the Yellowstone ranch could have been disastrous, thanks to Mia's chaotic presence. Beth, "You know what work is, don't you?" The content shared on this site may already be available on the internet, we use them in our site for educational and helping purpose. I almost wish Yellowstone's Season 4 finale had ended right after this line was said, as it's such a hilariously well-crafted "fuck you" to Jamie. Jimmy. Seems like it has to be nature over nurture in this particular case. Laugh with us. "Well, it's hard to measure an 'almost' because 'almost' doesn't matter.". Baby, youve been doin whatever you want your whole damn life., 27. Here is the scoop on the beloved Yellowstone quotes! You leave now or you never leave., 2. This post may contain affiliate links. John, "Stray kids just fine. Itd be easier to sell VCRs." Carl, "Expensive taste runs in the blood." Everythings good., You need to find somebody new to fight. I wanna see it. Rip, "I dont choose the way. Because theyre scared theyll let you down. Boy, get over here. Once the . Hey, youre all I need. Just a little reminder. Beth Dutton. The Beth Dutton quotes alone are the stuff of legend. that separates it from any other series. Walker, "God wouldnt let you love somethin' that can't love you back." I dont need presents, Beth. As we gear up for season 5 of Yellowstone, read on for the most unforgettable quotes from the past four seasons! ". John, "No one will mourn your loss, son, because this isnt losing your life; this is quitting it." Able to choose being cast as the ranch foreman over a Dutton son, Hauser would develop the big guy into a series highlight alongside Yellowstone mastermind Taylor Sheridan. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark." "'I'm sorry' are two words you never have to say to me." "I wish that they'd come back to life so I could kill 'em again." "I'm gonna give you one last chance. My tommorows are, well, they're all words. Jimmy, "You know, you did something that no one does, Rip. If you think we have used any part of your content and wish to remove it, then contact us and we assure to remove your content as soon as possible. I'm just meaner than you." Every right. But consider that Summer had just been given an extremely harsh prison sentencing after being lambasted by the judge, and just as she's trying to find one last shred of comfort before being taken out of the courtroom, that whopper of a truth bomb was dropped by one of the only people in Montana she'd consider an ally. (Maybe I just still have an emotional hangover from John expressing his disappointment in Beth, but these feelings do predate that scene.) Words are weapons now. Yellowstone is an American neo-Western drama television series created by Taylor Sheridan and John Linson that premiered on June 20, 2018, on Paramount Network.The series stars Kevin Costner, Luke Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Wes Bentley, Cole Hauser, Kelsey Asbille, and Gil Birmingham.The series follows the conflicts along the shared borders of the Yellowstone Ranch, a large cattle ranch, the Broken . Taylor Sheridan's Yellowstone has fully evolved into a real-life drama. 1. Julie: Lloyd has let his emotions get the best of him lately. Rip Wheeler is an employee at Yellowstone. "And when it's gone, baby, I'm gone.". John: Because it's one hell of a life, Tate. A place where nothing happened until we happened., "For someone with no spine, you've sure got a lot of balls. No matter how long youre gone, theyll be right here when you get back., Theres monsters everywhere in this world. Empires you take." John: Anything else you feel like discussin? 2. Fiercely loyal, hes Johns right-hand man and between the action, the character arc, his romance with Beth, and the hilarious one-liners, hes easily one of most entertaining characters on the show. Ill bury you where you f*cking stand! Rip to California Biker Gang, 1. You dont need to help it, you hear me?Beth: You sayin I make life harder?Rip: Every day. Huh? Because theyre scared theyll let you down. Rip, .css-pf75fd{color:#12837c;display:block;font-family:Mogan,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.625rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-pf75fd:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-pf75fd{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-pf75fd{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-pf75fd{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-pf75fd{font-size:2.00879rem;line-height:1.1;}}25 Palm Sunday Scripture Verses, 100+ Sweet Ways to Say, 'Happy Birthday, Son! Their job's to fuck, and they ain't fucked in six months. Rip plays an interesting role in the show, and has a relationship with Beth Dutton. Ill call you whatever you want. They might let us stay here gettin old and dusty, but all we are is tools to them. You risked your life for a f**kin belt buckle? The scene featuring the above line features some of Jimmys finest moments, as he lays out exactly why trying to get his cowboy swagger in the ranch-filled Texas is so much more ideal than trying to do it amid the endless struggles of fighting for a single ranch in Montana. John, "If I spent a week thinkin of ways to f*** up my day, I could not have come up with this." Hey. Ill bury you where you f*****g stand. I wish that theyd come back to life so I could kill em again., 10. Lets go to work. I want her to wear yours. Walker, "You ever have a girl look at you and your whole world just stops?" When it came time to read the Yellowstone script over half a decade ago, Cole Hauser felt something special in a minor pilot character: Rip Wheeler. Yellowstone season 5 will be airing this November, which is a lot longer than fans prefer to wait.The iconic western has been taking fans on a rich journey filled with loyalty, deception, and love. Whenever Jimmy introduced Emily to the room as the new love of his life, Jake allowed his inside voice to escape with the amusingly observational line above, which sounds like it would have come from a Jim Ross-esque ringside commentator at whatever the closest wrestling promotion is to the Yellowstone ranch. When the fu*k did the bunkhouse become paradise island? Here are the best Rip Wheeler quotes from Yellowstone. You know what your problem is? I want you to find something that makes you happy. Rip to Beth, I never think about what happens a year from now, or ten years from now. With you, with life. know here, Rejection makes a man stronger | Jiraiya full speech/quotes to Tsunade, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka quotes from the classroom of the elites anime, Escaype Live web series review | Reasons to watch, 25+ Khonshu quotes from the Moon Knight series on Disney+, 70+ short captions for old pictures of me and my friend, heart touching friendship quotes with images, Robin Arzon motivational and inspirational quotes. "I'm gonna give you one last chance. So rather than making Jimmy wait three-quarters of a century to make a bride out of Emily, as joked about in the line above, John graciously told Jimmy he was free from any and all personal debts, while still affirming that there was a place for him at the Y if things didnt work out in Texas. I shouldnt curse. Its about trust., 16. One month before the rumors about Costner's exit appeared online, Hauser who plays ranch hand Rip Wheeler claimed that Yellowstone will return for seasons 6 and 7. Hey, youre all I need. (referring to their son of sorts). What do you say? Rip Wheeler, 26- Baby, youve been doin whatever you want your whole damn life. Rip Wheeler, 27- Were well past playin hard to get, dont you think, Beth? Rip Wheeler, 28- People have been saying that for a hundred years, Beth. Jamie: Coffee. Jimmy: I'm happy. Im sorry. As a result, lets relive Rips absolute best lines from Season 5 before going back to Season 4, then all prior seasons all leading up to the Top 10 Rip Wheeler Quotes in Yellowstone history. I forgot somethin that you forgot to get rid of. Because theyre scared theyll let you down. Im gonna spend the rest of my life with her. You break your promise to me, and it stays broke. I heart Emily. When it was ours., You know, you did something that no one does, Rip. Ill fight you all goddamn day., 12. It aint about the money Walker its about trust. Christina: What? Already it's been announced that both Jefferson White and Emily's actor Kathryn Kelly would be Yellowstone season 5 cast-members, suggesting that we haven't seen the last of Jimmy and Emily at all. Thats the Dutton way, goddammit. I wish that theyd come back to life so I could kill em again. But she's clearly a perfect addition to Jimmy's life, as cemented by the above comment, which was a measured observation that refrained from passing any form of judgment on Jimmy for having been with her, and wasn't nearly as harsh of a description as she could have used for Mia. I dont even like dogs. John truly seems like he believes that he gives more of a shit than he actually does, too. Rip: Were lookin for something, but you wont tell me what. I want her to wear yours. There it is. I cant think of many other instances like this, but Jacki Weaver already deserves awards recognition for her recurring role as Caroline Weaver, and almost entirely for playing the one character on Yellowstone who can and will readily rain verbal hell down on Beth Dutton, and has both a valid reason for doing so, as well as the resources to back up her threats. Jimmy, Im gonna give you two choices, one is I take you and all this shit, and I drive you down to the Sheriffs office, and its good riddance to your sorry *ss, or you prove that you deserve another chance. The only difference now is you aint gonna get caught., You wanna go get drunk and watch some wolves kill and elk in a park?, Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but everything you know, and everyone you see everywhere is gonna die Sh*t, you might just cheat death yet., You see, its the habit of living that youre scared of losing. Its almost as big as this, he points to her heart. 14-Foot Python Discovered On The Side Of The Road In Long Island? Ill call you whatever you want. Rip Wheeler, 32- I was born on a dead-end road, honey. Theres fruit in the saladRip to the salad, 10. But I sure believe in stupid because you prove it every f*cking day. He used to cook meth for 2 drug dealers, Ray and Blake. The only thing I ask is that you outlive me so I never live another day without you." To say nothing of his follow-up line about breaking promises. Theres no word Id rather call you if thats what you want. Here is a spoiler-filled recap. Along with Beths nerve-grinding quotes, Johns reflective mini-speeches, and Teeters perverse drawls, Taylor Sheridan & Co. are also equally masterful at crafting (and delivering) lines that would serve as absurdist non sequiturs without a scenes very specific contex attached. Let's go to work. Rip, "You know, when you boil life down, its funny just how little you need, isnt it?" They dont risk. Hope you found this article helpful and the Yellowstone Rip Wheeler quotes were interesting to you. Permalink: You should be. Or stop it from being taken from you." So do the rest of the Yellowstone characters, because there are plenty of great lines by Rip Wheeler, Willa Hayes, Lloyd Pierce, and more. John, "Well, Id offer my advice, Dad. But does that mean it ever gets easier for him to have that reality directly addressed? The fourth season of Yellowstone had everything Paramount Network viewers could've wished for - from a Beth Dutton (played by Kelly Reilly) and Rip Wheeler (Cole Hauser) wedding to a newfound . We earn from qualifying purchases. You, Jimmy, theyre cursors boy, just you alone Jimmy? Im gonna spend the rest of my life with her. Outsider has all your favorite Rip Wheeler quotes right here, from the latest in Yellowstone Season 5, to the show's earliest days and his Top 10 of all time.Let's go to work. Rip: I need a best man. But before I do that, youre gonna tell me why the fuck that problem is still breathin. Rip Wheeler, 40- I forgot somethin that you forgot to get rid of. Rip Wheeler, 41- Hey, mama. Kelly OSullivan is the senior editor for The Pioneer Woman and manages the websites social channels, in addition to overseeing content strategy and news. You let me handle the wranglers, and youll have both. Im gonna give you one last chance. " John Dutton. I dont even like dogs. Theres no word Id rather call you if thats what you want. Rip Wheeler, 2- No shit theyre angry, Jimmy. I know I am. Rip to John Dutton, 6. I dont know. The frontier is all around us. If youre joining the family, can you please be the one person in it who f**kin talks to me?Rip: I love her, sir, and Ill always take care of her. His grandfather, Dirk Hurdstram, approached John Dutton to ask him to take Jimmy on as a favour. And so is the #YellowstoneTV Every Episode Celebration. Rip is the long time ranch foreman for the Dutton family ranch. I have to imagine that few moments on the ranch could be more embarrassing than any ego-draining experience that just happens to be witnessed in secret by John Dutton. John, "Living day to day isnt living, Monica, its surviving, with no regard for tomorrow." I never felt like I was whole. On Whiskey Riff Raff, Steve Gazibara and Wes Langeler give an unfiltered and unapologetic take on country music, life, and all the craziness that comes with it. This world doesnt need another generation of me., 9. The bunkhouse scenes tend to serve as a dependable breeding ground for such lines, as is the case with Ryans half-aggravated response to Lloyd defending Mias line about McDonalds. Its killed some damn good cowboys. I met somebody. Its a county with no people, no sheriff, and no 12 jurors of your peers., Mister, I dont know you, but if youre wearin that brand, you must be a bad man., Karma comes in all shapes and sizes. Thank you. Jimmy Hurdstram is a main character on Yellowstone. Follow. Nick is a Cajun Country native, and is often asked why he doesn't sound like that's the case. Jimmy went from getting horse-bucked into the hospital to getting horse-chapped down at the Four Sixes ranch in Texas, all because he didnt honor his promise to John Dutton, and instead allowed himself to be guided by Mias determination. "You wanna go get drunk and watch some wolves kill and elk in a park?" 9. And you aint good cowboys. I didnt load a kayak and a bunch of other shit into the back of a pickup. Jamie shoots and kills his father right then and there. Some day Im gonna be top hand. Lloyd, "This f**in' place. Quiz. I know I am. Walker, "People talk about makin a difference, but they dont because they dont try. You want to fight somebody, you come fight me. Getting in trouble is the only skill you got. So without further ado, here are Rip Wheeler's best lines from the hit series Yellowstone. You gotta be kidding me. beth dutton image funny. You want off this ranch, you got it. Maybe in a little bit. Life is a lesson, boy, one long lesson, but youve got to look to learn them, and you aint f*ckin lookin! Rip to Jimmy, Theres a man in there somewhere. You want off this ranch, you got it. Beth, "I made two bad decisions in my life based on fear, and they cost me everything." I look at every day with you as a gift. Dan, "Karma comes in all shapes and sizes. You know why people dont come talk to you? You! The bunkhouse crew says goodbye to Jimmy (Jefferson White) in this highlight from the season 4 finale. Nobodys gonna mess with us., Well, I guess I should ride off into the sunset., Next up: Everything We Know About the Yellowstone Spinoff. I dont need him suffering. Rip on Johns maimed horse, Orphans dont get shipped off around here, Carter, in case you havent noticed. Rip to Carter, I hope you two are pretty handy before you get to that mountain. But anybody making Ryan feel slightly less sure of himself is a win, and anything is instantly made better by Teeter loudly commenting about it with her R-rated exclamations. Published Dec 13, 2021. And check out everything else that's hitting the small screen soon with our 2022 TV premiere schedule! Rip: Life is plenty hard. "Mister, I dont know you, but if youre wearin that brand, you must be a bad man." There is a price to pay for revenge. Jimmy settles in on the road and tensions boil over in the bunkhouse. Rip, "Theres sharks and minnows in this world, Jimmy, and if you dont know which one you are, then you aint a shark." From Texas to Tennessee, Appalachia to Bakersfield, Whiskey Riff is THE unapologetic voice of the country music fan. Don't worry, we are in 2021 and you can always watch back episodes. Nah, Im gonna watch you leave this state. But some of us try real hard to be good., Im going to buy your ranch first - right after you die. Summer: I drink scotch! I'm willing to go out on a limb and say it's just Yellowstone, but I am not offering my own opinions on the matter, as there are only so many hours in the day, and I'd rather eat chili than discuss it. Oh, let's get one thing clear. Theres no word Id rather call you if thats what you want. Rip to Beth, 5. Rip, "Beth, I cant go to no courthouse. You risked everything. I couldve gone to some store and bought her some f**kin ring, but what does that mean? var zergnet = document.createElement('script'); Getting in trouble is the only skill you got. Its too bad we didnt get to then watch Kathryn Kelly school the boyz in cards even better than Mia did, but its enough to know that the group was as impressed with her as they were with the new Jimmy. Theres sharks and minnows in this world, Jimmy, and if you dont know which one you are, then you aint a fking shark. Rip to Jimmy, 4. You just gotta kill em when you find em., You dont get to tell me what to do anymore., I'm not judging. After a troubled youth, he is given a new chance at life after being taken under the wing of John Dutton. Country is more than just a steel guitar. On Yellowstone Season 4 Episode 4, Jamie receives surprising news while Beth gets an offer. Im just meaner than you., I believe in lovin with your whole soul and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. Were well past playing hard to get, dont you think, Beth? 1. The Wire vet Jim True-Frost was a treat as Yellowstone's shockingly calm kidnapping victim, Father McGreggor, and was an A+ addition to Beth and Rip's off-kilter nuptials. Hope you been buyin' lottery tickets as lucky as you got. I need you to learn how to use them." Beth, "For someone with no spine, youve sure got a lot of balls." Look at me motherf*cker. Thats the goal for you today. You know, when you boil life down, its funny just how little you need, isnt it? Maybe you can, uh, maybe you can know her, too, somehow. John made a shocking move in an attempt to keep Jamie out of power during the December 12 episode of 'Yellowstone.' You have a three-to-one debt ratio. The only painless way to learn this lesson is to watch it." I mean, come on, Lloyd. Though he might be too Cal to have appreciated it. Country music is the lifeblood of Whiskey Riff, and we pride ourselves on standing firmly in the corner of the independent artists, and those few in the mainstream still doing it the right way. I should be helpin. Rip Wheeler, 24- Hey! You see, its the habit of living that youre scared of losing, thats all. In the seventh episode of the first half of season five of Yellowstone, John Dutton and his team discuss relocating half of their herd to land leased from the 6666 ranch.The episode ends with Rip, Teeter, Ryan, Walker, and Jake all following the herd South but they don't know for how long. Guess its me today., We like to think we aint animals. Thats my job. And even if John doesnt have a fully rounded idea of what Jimmy went through during that stretch, he certainly grasped the younger cowboys loyalty and ability to learn from his mistakes. In my heart, I think it is., Our first fight is against being ignored., All men are bad. Added: January 01, 2023; John: I've got somethin' to ask Kayce, but we both knows who wears the pants, so I'm just gonna cut out the middle man and ask you. Id rather kill a thousand men than shoot another horse., 11. He looks as nervous as a one-legged tick locking eyes with a time-strapped veterinarian, and its crimson masks for everyone! Also, for what its worth, a fart in church would have made for a way more breezy experience than Mia clocking Jimmy and then rumbling with Emily. Life is a lesson, boy, one long lesson, but youve got to look to learn them, and you aint fu*kin lookin! You touch my peanut M&Ms in . There is a price to pay for revenge. Trust me. The Yellowstone aint a ranch, its an empire. John, "Youre just pourin gas on the fire, Rip. To say . Indeed, when post-scuffle Emily inquired about the the chances of whiskey being housed somewhere in the bunkhouse, several of its residents gamely answered with the above. Jimmy, you need to stop listening to those yahoos in the bunkhouse. Your email address will not be published. [Looks for someone to fist-bump]. There it is. You know why people dont come talk to you? Nobody will. Beth, "Youre home. Yellowstone Sundays 8:00 PM . His love for his wife and daughters is almost equaled by his love of gasp-for-breath laughter and gasp-for-breath horror. Just you. Rip Wheeler, 34- You see its the habit of living that youre scared of losing thats all. Rip Wheeler, 35- This is gonna be one of those fucking days I never should have gotten out of bed. Someday your son's gonna test you, He's gonna force you to make a decision that not only determines his future but your place in it. Whered you learn to cowboy?, 26. Yellowstone News; Yellowstone Reviews; Yellowstone Watch Online; Yellowstone Episode Guide; Yellowstone Quotes; The last person on the Yellowstone ranch anyone should cross is Rip Wheeler. Rip, "Id rather kill a thousand men than shoot another horse." Episode 7 clears the air after all the previous fighting and drama with apologies and some unexpectedly mature content. From his whirlwind romance with Beth to being a brute and fearless leader on the ranch, Rip always keeps fans of Yellowstone on their toes. It aint about the money, Walker. Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. Look at me mother fucker. I'd rather kill a thousand men than shoot another horse. And Im going to pull down every fence, and any evidence that your family ever existed will be removed from the property - and itll look like it used to. While I do believe that Carter overreacted like a mofo to Beth's snappy comments, and showed far too little confusion to her calling him "baby" with her initial reply, there was nothing but fire and pitchforks behind her declarative reminder that she's unable to conceive children. Because theyre scared theyll let you down. At the end of the fight, Rip stamps on Lloyds hand, seemingly breaking it in the process. Subscribe to our newsletter for new stories, tips & events. Since it's usually the most entitled people judging others the most harshly for it. Yes. Im gonna kill you for this. Rip Wheeler, 38- You know why people dont come talk to you? But I sure believe in stupid because you prove it every f*cking day.. I wanna see it. I just don't understand this place., I cant think of a better medicine than the stars for a ceiling., Im not making it my fault, Im making it my problem., Bullies need to be big, and Im bigger than you., You are going to run for office just so your son doesnt get it?, Is what I'm proposing best for the state? Yellowstone's Train Station appears to be inspired by the real-life 'Zone of Death' that borders Yellowstone National Park and the neighbouring state of Idaho. Yellowstone star Kelsey Asbille is unrecognizable all glammed up at Saint Laurent event as she leaves her plaid shirts behind. By E.L. Meszaros. Ill drive your ass to the train station myself. John Dutton Yellowstone Quotes : . John, "It wasn't a move. A lifetime spent in the vicinity of a television screen led to his current dream job, as well as his knowledge of too many TV themes and ad jingles. (To his credit, the kid . Rip knows Jimmy is likely to end up in prison for life and offers the young man a choice: be branded by Yellowstone and work for the Duttons or be hauled off to prison. Dont let them ever trick you into thinking differently." Yall wanted revenge? With Yellowstone season 5 on the horizon, fans can look at some memorable quotes that have helped to define these rugged and complex characters. They might let us stay here gettin old and dusty, but all we are is tools to them. You leave now or you never leave." "I don't choose the way. Able to choose being cast as the ranch foreman over a Dutton son . Rip wheeler quotes from Yellowstone which is gonna make your day. I mean, come on, Lloyd. Id rather kill a thousand men than shoot another horse. Rip to Lloyd, 7. Rip: Life is plenty hard. I know I am., 13. We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. The Yellowstone ain't a ranch, it's an empire. I don't know. The riveting storyline and beautiful filming locations that make the show feel all the more authentic definitely add to Yellowstone's appeal as well. Probably so. ", Id rather kill a thousand men than shoot another horse., I was born on a dead-end road, honey. And while Im sure most of Lloyds emotional reaction was tied to the evolved Jimmy leaving in general, I cant help but think some of Lloyds tears were sparked by the realization that hell never be able to unstick himself from being one of John Duttons loyal minions. He is also the husband of Bethany Dutton and John's son-in-law. Beth, "I wonder if you can take a guess on what would entice me to take a job doing exactly what my family has been fighting against for a century." When it comes to the rules on the ranch, Lloyd should know better than anyone. When we get back to the ranch, Im gonna kill you with my bare f**kin hands. The best playlists in country musicperiod. Today, you made a difference." Rainwater. Like it or not, that choice is coming." Baby, youve been doin whatever you want your whole damn life. Huh? John, "Its the one constant in life. They wont question me. Rip Wheeler, 10- They dont work with you Kayce; they work for you. I shouldnt curse. Today, you made a difference." Seeing Lee get all demonic with blood oozing out of his mouth was certainly a jolt for viewers, but I feel like Kayce is going to have those growls echoing in his head for quite a while. I was born on a dead-end road, honey. My tommorows are, well, theyre all words. 'Yellowstone' Recap: John Makes A Game-Changing Decision That Stuns Jamie. Beth has never met a setback that couldnt quickly be soothed with a down-punching pivot to whatever weaker-than-thou soul happens to be nearby. There are many characters like John Dutton, Beth Dutton, Kayce Dutton Rip Wheeler, etc. "https:" : "http:") + '//www.zergnet.com/zerg.js?id=91490'; "No one will mourn your loss, son, because this isn't losing your life; this is quitting it." - John Dutton. They are the ones that saved him, after all. The only painless way to learn this lesson is to watch it. [chuckles] Permalink: I love you. See ya later, Jimmy. You leave now or you never leave.". When the boy, named Jimmy, wakes, Rip says very matter-of-factly that either he should accept the Yellowstone Ranch brand, or Rip will take him to the law and make sure he goes to jail forever .

Switchback Road Design, Kobalt 24v Drill Light Flashing, Closest Mexican Airport To Texas Border, Articles Y

yellowstone quotes rip to jimmy