backus property management

Properties. 2.413 sq. Property types in Backus, MN. someone to help with any of your property needs. Single Family Homes Backus. Public Safety 202.274.5050 Office of Communications. They have managed my property for ten years. 1.85 acre lot. Monterey offers the iconic California experience with 99 miles of breathtaking coastline winding from dramatic cliffs to rocky shores and sandy beaches, creating a sunny invitation to millions of annual visitors to explore a little of their own California dreamin'. I live in Connecticut, and I depend on them to take care of the property I highly value. Like they are there watching! With multiple property managers Log In | Sign Up. Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. Our real estate sales and rental expertise is focused on the following areas: With the rare ability to perform a multitude of services under the same umbrella, we specialize in the purchase of investment properties and 1031 exchanges, leveraging our extensive knowledge and experience in managing long term rental and vacation rental properties to help our clients target, acquire and manage the right property to meet their financial goals. Write a Review Are you Backus Property Management, Inc.? Property Site Management. Office Fax: 831-755-1624. This is the worst property management company I have ever dealth with. Salinas,CA 93906 Creekbridge - North Salinas 5 bed, 3 bath, approx. You will always be able to get a hold of According to our records, this business is located at. View 25 homes for sale in Backus, MN at a median listing home price of $179,950. Contact Us (831) 757-1208 (831) 757-0567. carrie@calpropertymanagement.com. The 1,161 Square Feet single family home is a 3 beds, 2 baths property. Visit Website (831) 455-2052. Learn more about our services by clicking here. We're Here To Serve You. View Adam's contact information to get an estimate or contact them directly from their Zillow profile. 376 Main Street, Salinas, CA 93901 T: (831) 757-1270 F: (831) 597-5500. 4 Monterey County Ca Homes For Rent. This past year has been hectic for all of us to say the least. Office Phone: 831-424-0001. Start your search today for your perfect place to call home. Claim Listing Overview . . Real Estate Agent in Wayne and surrounding counties. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, of experience, we got Preparation of Management Agreement Marketing Plan for EachProperty, Tenant Placement, Tenant Screenings, and Lease CreationProcesses, Monthly and End-of-Year Financial Statements. MLS ID #6329035, CEDAR POINT REALTY -WALKER, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-04 20:40:44 PST. Show Phone Number Call: 831-758-3898. Please click on the link below to visit Idahome Inspections website. Backus Property Management lowered the bar on property management firms, and then tripped over it. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Here are the services that we can do for you: At Lubbock4Rent, we want you to have a stress-free experience. STAY CONNECTED . Business Profile for Backus Property Management. 202.274.5000. Neue Mitglieder im WEVATO Team Frankfurt! Leasing your property can often be stressful, as it is difficult to find a reliable and trustworthy tenant. We manage several homes throughout Monterey County and surrounding areas. Easy, done. Used under license. 24. years. This browser is no longer supported. 41 reviews of Backus Properties "I highly recommend Backus Property Management. Telephone: (831) 649 3631 Rented with them for 2 years and would definitely NOT recommend. Tenant Screening. We treat your home as our own. CONTACT US. On top of the accommodations, Adam has been extremely quick with responses to any issues or questions we may have had. REAL Solar is based in Backus, MN and serves customers in Minnesota and North Dakota. Antoniett, our office manager has over . Backus Property Management is categorized under Relocation Services (SIC code 6531). Cupertino, CA 95014. Welcome to our web sites! 1 Backus Property Management Inc. 2 Find Realtors & Real Estate Agents In Backus, Mn. Save yourself, use any other company, you'll thank me. If you are looking for the best and most experienced real estate sales and property management company in Carmel, CA and the greater Monterey Peninsula or the most knowledgeable in residential investment properties, contact the agents at San Carlos Agency, Inc. 26358 Carmel Rancho Lane, Suite 5 Carmel, CA 93923. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 10. Showing 27 homes around 20 miles. Kevin Salinas works at Backus Properties, which is a Real Estate company with an estimated 5 employees. Office Hours : Mon - Fri 9 - 5 pm 360.733.7944 | properties@rentalsbywindermere.com Skip Navigation. Alpha Real Estate Group is a family-owned property management company serving St. Louis. Note that they also charge for chimney cleaning even if you NEVER used the fireplace and they tack on a supervisory fee of 10% for all "work" they claim they need to do. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Property Management Services Full-service day-to-day operations management SPECIAL PROPERTY Currently, there are no specials. Be the first to review! This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. Adam is super professional while still maintaining a welcoming and warm demeanor. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. He also sent someone over for minor repairs within a day or two after I reported a problem. Adam's maintenance and service teams are also near flawless. This home was built in 2016 and last sold on 2019-12-09 for $310,700. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. Our years of experience and local area knowledge makes us the only choice for your Monterey County property manager. Adam has been an amazing and extremely present landlord. One of the best Property Management, Real Estate business at 19000 Portola Dr, Salinas CA, 93908 United States. Is this your business? Gloria Moore REALTORS is the Salinas Valley's premiere real estate sales. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. 150 Kern ST 7 SALINAS, California. 4200 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington, DC 20008. Contact us for our special inspections/property management package deals for new investment properties!! BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Media Inquires. For Sale: 4 beds, 1 bath 1504 sq. This has lead to peace of mind despite the ongoing stresses of the world. I have been renting an apartment in Salinas from this firm since October of 2015, and regret my choice of management firms. Zillow has 19 homes for sale in Backus MN. Contact CAL Property Management today. Brokerage. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. ft. Full-Service Property Management. They say the work has not been completed yet. Friendly but unknowledgeable about whether their properties are currently available or taken. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. View Our Properties. 11 Harvest St, Salinas, CA 93901, United States. See pricing and listing details of Backus real estate for sale. Their business is recorded as WA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. you covered in your real estate sales needs. - Home for sale in the Village PRICE REDUCED !! View ratings and reviews for Adam Backus, Property Management in . Applications can be found under Available Properties Homes for Rent PDF files will be located at the top of the page, Backus Properties is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people Monterey County property management at its best. Website (831) 636-0144. I did the walk through with them and they said it all looked great. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 772 Bedford Dr, Salinas, CA 93901 is currently not for sale. We appreciate your interest in our company. Arrogant, rude, condescending, unprofessional. Launch Experience. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. Units Available, please click button below or call 831-757-9999 Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Exceptional Real Estate Sales or Owner Purchase, Emergency Repairs Handled 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week, Screening Applications, Writing of Lease Agreement, Addenda & Collection of Depos. How could they even attempt to charge for cleaning if they have not completed the work in this amount of time! The owner Michele Backus is not honest. 801 Lighthouse Avenue Suite 109 Monterey, CA 93940. This profile is powered by Birdeye. Kevin is currently based in Salinas, Califo rnia. We also offer property inspections for Investors and Potential Buyers. 1862 24th Ave SW, Backus, MN 56435 is currently not for sale. Whether you are looking for a single family home, townhouse or condo, we are happy to assist you in finding the perfect home. At Idahome Property Management, we like to do things a little different. ***S O L D ***, - Sunset Road 62.5 acres with Lake Views $187,500 SOLD, - 5 acres on Callahan Road Burke, NY $17,500 SOLD, - Home with a Million Dollar View !! I actually DID call in sick to view a property and after dragging the whole family there and calling for a third time was told that the property wasn't available and hadn't been available even from my first phone call. $150,000. Email agent. Its services include leasing, tenant screening, rent collection, financial reporting, maintenance, and inspection. Thanks for visiting our website. Take your time and check outthelisting's on the following pages. If you have any questions on any of the listings, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you. For Rent. The latest Tweets from Backus Properties (@BackusProp): "5 Star: Jeannene B. View 45 homes that sold recently in Backus, MN with a median transaction price of $242,500 at realtor.com. Aside from the reviews that Backus has entered themselves, or cherry-picked people to enter for them, the authentic reviews paint an accurate, negative picture. 2023 Lubbock4Rent. If you have rental properties that you need help with, send us a message and well do the work for you! 19000 Portola Dr, Ste 107, Salinas, CA 93908 United States. We manage several homes throughout Monterey County and surrounding areas. The 1,216 Square Feet single family home is a 3 beds, 2 baths property. This is the property management firm to recommend to someone you hate. He was incredibly responsive during the two times that I locked myself out. At Idahome Property Management, we like to do things a little different. Level A conformance. Born and raised on the Monterey Peninsula, Jeff has a widespread knowledge in Real Estate and Finance for the past 20+ years. San Carlos Agency, Inc. has the largest selection of furnished Carmel vacation rental homes and Carmel long term . 68 customer reviews of Backus Properties. 5 Beds 3 Baths 3,043 SqFt 0.137 Acres. Town 'N Country Realty 35 Maple Street Salinas, CA 93901. With our 20 yrs. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. ft. 3790 4th St NW, Backus, MN 56435 $249,900 MLS# 6227932 4 Season home on the shores of Lindsey Lake offering gorgeous Sunrise views and great fishing.. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Call BACKUS REAL ESTATE Toll Free at 1-844-603-7165 , Fax #518-497-7031, - KOA Building and 20 acres Merchia Rd., Churubusco NY $49,000, - 1403 County Line Road, Camp with 50 acres $189,000, - Commercial Building on Main Street in Malone PRICE REDUCED, - Barcomb's Furniture Store, Chateaugay NY PRICE REDUCED, Convenience Store & Gas Station in Malone NY $199,000, Turn Key Restaurant for sale in Malone NY $99,900, - Adorable Home / Hobby Farm on 2 acres UNDER CONTRACT, - Home on 4 acres with Awesome Views of the Adirondacks PRICE REDUCED, - 7761 State Route 11, Chateaugay NY $149,000 Owner Financing, - Home For Sale in Chateaugay $45,000 SALE PENDING, - 10 River Street Chateaugay.PRICE REDUCED, - Charming home and two acres in Constable NY $169,900. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. With these things in mind, we have defined a strong set of values . I work and only have weekends off (NOTE . When I had to leave my apartment unexpectedly because of a medical issue, Adam helped find a new tenant within days. Salinas, CA 93908-1200. Because different localities and property types are governed by . Crooks. Thanks for visiting our website. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. We start with a caring attitude about each and every customer, which will always be the heart of our business focus. Whether you're a homeowner, business owner, city planner, farmer, or school administrator, you can call upon a dedicated team of certified and licensed professionals for your next solar electric project. There are no reviews on Backus Property Management yet. Due to the recent developments with the Coronavirus outbreak, we will be limiting our office interactions until further notice and welcome you to apply via email at info@backuspm.com and/ or by fax at 831-455-2087. This browser is no longer supported. PetScreening gives Property Managers and Landlords the ability to screen renters' pets and validate the status of assistance animals 2025 26th Ave SW, Backus, MN 56435 is currently not for sale. There will be a drop off box at the office if in person applications are being submitted. Coast & Valley Properties, Property Management. With more than 23 years of property management experience The Lubbock4Rent team is more than ready to work for you in managing your investment property. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your home. Company Info UBI #: 604522886 . Deric, our field manager has 25 years of construction experience, as well as 10 years as a licensed home inspector. - Home on CR 24 just outside of Malone on over 3 acres $89,000 SOLD, - 18 acres in Chateaugay NOW ONLY $19,000 SOLD, - Chalet & 26 acres, across from Titus Mt. A little bit of everything is included with this spacious one level home!. Windermere Management by Ebright Wight offers rental homes throughout Whatcom County, including Bellingham, Blaine, Ferndale, Lynden and Birch Bay. Office: (831) 424-0001 Fax: (831) 755-1624 DRE: #00513158 However, amid all the chaos, Adam's sympathetic and accommodative nature has been constant. The business type is WA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY. 26. Not a morning went by in the winter where I had to dredge through the snow, and the yard was well maintained during the warmer seasons. Serving the Central Coast of California. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. This home was built in 1900 and last sold on 2019-11-29 for $140,000. Current estimates show that the unit has a sales volume of $670,000 and staff of approximately 5 people. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Licensed Realtors With More Than 23 Years of Experience. Learn more. If you have any questions please contact our office during our business hours, Monday Friday 9:00 am 4:30pm. Brian started his landscape career in 1988 as a landscape maintenance foreman for a property management company. Any issues should be reported to, Copyright 2023 Backus Properties. Dominate search results. BBB is here to help. INFORMATION. Contact Information. Mfd/Mobile Homes Backus. $989,000. Start your search today by viewing our current homes for rent and by inquiring for more information. Salinas, CA 93901. Our 40+ years of experience makes the ownership of residential and commercial income property as stress free as possible. Read More San Carlos Agency, Inc. is a fourth generation, family-owned real estate sales and property management company located in Carmel, California. As a real estate sales and property management company, we can help you identify the right investment opportunity, assist in the purchase of the property, generate maximum income over time as a rental property, meticulously oversee the maintenance and preservation of the asset, and when the time comes, assist in the sale of the property. Call 831-424-0001. I would highly discourage anyone fron renting from Backus Properties. 19000 Portola Dr #107. We start with a caring attitude about each and every customer, which will always be the heart of our business focus. Or try our search form or quick navigation by category and location. Known organization owner is Sally Backus. Backus Property Management. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. The 480 Square Feet single family home is a 2 beds, -- baths property. His crew kept our yard mowed in the spring/summer and the sidewalks/stairs shoveled and free of ice in the winter. Long Term Rentals. I live in Connecticut, and I depend on them to take care of the property I highly value. Rental listings data currently unavailable. Copyright 2014 Backus Real Estate Inc. All rights reserved. ft. 2 car garage Lot size: 12,539 sq. Our inventory of rental properties range in location from Carmel Highlands to Carmel Valley, Carmel to Pebble Beach, and Pacific Grove to Monterey. Location Rentals is a Lubbock, Texas property management and real estate investment firm with an extensive team of professional agents, managers, and support staff. Creative Property Management is the premier property manager on the Monterey Peninsula. Property Management. Save your search and be the first to know. We specialize in the management of residential properties, including single and multi-family investment properties. - Home in the Village of Chateaugay $114,900, Three unit apartment building in Chateaugay $65,000, 5815 State Route 11, Chateaugay, Home and 10 acres $69,000, - House on Main Street, Chateaugay $34,900, Charming Home on almost 7 acres in Chateaugay NY UNDER CONTRACT, Stone home on 3 acres with large Barn $69,900, - Single wide with Barn & 1 acre Route 11 Chateaugay $39,000, 15417 State Route 30 Constable, NY $59,900, - 912 Acres with Windmill Rights $1,000,000, - 52 acres on Merchia Road, Churubusco NY $60,000, - 452 acres on Irona Road HUGE PRICE REDUCTION, New Garage on 17 acres with Awesome Views & Low Taxes $55,000, - 59 acres on Trim Hill Road, St. Regis Falls PRICE REDUCED, - 133 acres on Ferris Road,Westville NY $149,000, - 104 acres on Miner Farm Road Altona, NY $89,000 SOLD, - 62 Acres on Drain Pond Road $39,000 SOLD, - 3.5 acre building lot with Frontage on Chazy River $19,000 SOLD, - 59 acres for sale on East Road, Burke NY $149,000 SOLD, - 303 County Route 1 Fort Covington, NY $29,900 SOLD. This browser is no longer supported. Our clients love us - but dont take our word for it. "Called Backus property manager to view a rental. We treat your home as our own. This home was built in 1953 and last sold on 2019-12-13 for $64,500. Definitely think they're above everyone. Pathway 1: Construction and Property Management; Pathway 2: Early Childhood Education (CDA) Pathway 3: Healthcare Direct Care and Administration; . 3 Muleta Dr, Salinas, Ca 93908 3 Bedroom House For $3,950/month. 5 Monterey County Property Management And Property Managers, Monterey County Houses And Homes For Rent. It maintains the County road files and an inventory of all County-owned parcels. Couldn't get a reason why my application was denied-either they don't know anything OR they just sit in an office not doing their job. Leasing your property can often be stressful, as it is difficult to find a reliable and trustworthy tenant. Featured Listings. Real Property Management TriCounties offices provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from tenant screening to leasing to maintenance to evictions. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. This business is unclaimed. Backus Properties specializes in individual attention and personal service. Licensed Realtors With More Than 23 Years of Experience. To provide better management services, its team of industry professionals utilizes the Daisy operating system such as messaging apps and web-based applications in daily onsite operations. This home was built in 2001 and last sold on 2019-12-13 for $140,000. Helping you Find a Place to Call Home. Simply corrupt business practices. Whatever you may think of the rental, it is not worth the hardships & conflict you will experience dealing with Backus Properties. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. BACKUS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LLC (UBI No: 604522886) was incorporated on 10/29/2019 in Washington. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Best Property Management in Aptos, CA 95003 - Vista Properties, Wilder Associates, Distinct Property Management, De Camara Management, Pinnacle Property Group, PMI Santa Cruz, Scott Joly - Thunderbird Real Estate, Cheshire Rio Property Management, Ziprent, Sharp Properties With nearly 70 years of experience in real estate, you can rest assured knowing that you are working with the best Carmel real estate agents in the business. 1537 42nd Ave SW, Backus, MN 56435 is currently not for sale. Our agents at Lubbock4Rent are licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission. Backus Real Estateis a full Real Estate Brokerage,offering Sales (Residential, Investment, Commercial, and Land acquisitions), Property Management, Rentalsand Leasing services. Cal BRE #01943829 2022 Coast & Valley Properties, Property Management. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. San Carlos Agency, Inc. is a fourth generation, family-owned real estate sales and property management company located in Carmel, California. I even had the place professionally cleaned. Property management companies take on the daily stresses of commercial and investment real estate management on behalf of owners. Adam has been great to work with during my time renting in Buffalo, NY. Cell Phone: (831) 214-0042. This home was built in 2000 and last sold on 2020-01-28 for $137,500. We manage single-familyhomes, multi-family complexes, and commercial buildings. 1538 State 84 Nw, Backus, MN 56435 is currently not for sale. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_28) Welcome to the city of Monterey, located on Monterey Bay along the Pacific coast in Central California. This, along with attention to detail, will provide both owners and tenants with a great rental experience. SALE PENDING $ 825,000 9 Beacon Hill Cir. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Additionally, the countless back and forth in making sure that your property is in its best condition can be stressful, too. The Company's current operating status is Delinquent. Sat: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Over 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Director of Transactions Becky Barrick & Associates, Keller Williams Realty May 2018 - Feb 2020 1 year 10 . Together, with the latest web based property management software, we will professionally manage and maintain the properties and clients. They're lucky I had to even give a star because really, they need to get the pencils out their behinds. Backus Property Management LLC is a business incorporated with Washington State Secretary of State. Santa Clara County Office. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

What Color Lipstick To Wear With Magenta Dress, Maize High School Athletics, Distance Between Stonehenge And Mount Kailash, Articles B

backus property management